Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Terry L. B.

United States

66 posts

OMG - You won: 1000 Rewardicals in Recognition #Contests #Rewardical

11 days ago

CONGRATULATIONS! Way to Go! GREAT WIN!

11 posts

Forum What It did for me in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

16 days ago

James;
Thank you for your honest remarks about getting started and the forum platform. I agree totally with the difficulty of getting started. I personally am into SFI for 2 months today. Have achieved BTL both months, have purchased and acquired about 165 PSA , 60 CSA and about 12 PRM. I also have been the leader of my class everyday since I joined. I am saying these things not to brag or boost, but to point out that I am making an effort to succeed, and I too do not understand many parts of becoming successful with SFI. I have been in many other businesses and have run many operations with seven figure plus values, I am 72 years (Young) and I still need help.

The Current Forum is very helpful to me as it is now. I do not want any changes other then perhaps more honest and complete answers to questions. Older more experienced members will not loose anything by telling us how to do something and by actually showing us the process , rather then showing us where it is written or explained, so that we can find it and read it for ourselves. There other ways of teaching, that are far more successful, then knowing where to read the answer to the question. I totally Believe that we ALL will become better by working together and I mean in ALL ways! Thank you for being so Honest and Straight forward with your comments and opinions. I have read what you post often and you always have a Great Point of View! Keep posting!

19 posts

The fabulous Forum in Miscellaneous

18 days ago

Shannon,
Very well written article. It is so very easy to move forward in this business, IF you work at it a little each day. I am happy to see that you are moving forward with your Goals and Dreams! Wishing you the Very Best in the New year of 2018 with your SFI Business!

32 posts

Only One Lesson a Day! in Getting Started #Compensation #Getting Started #VersaPoints

18 days ago

Thank you Ma,
This was an excellently written letter, one that should be read and re-read by everybody, regardless of the position you are in SFI. So very important...read....re-read...ask questions... understand... share what you have learned! Wishing you a Wonderful New year of 2018 with your SFI Business.

214 posts

Many of you may have noticed that I have in Miscellaneous

24 days ago

We never know how we will react until we have to walk in your shoes! I understand the path that has been placed in your way, but I also know that the Lord our God, will not put more on our load then we are able to carry. In times like these, that you and your "Better Half" are facing, words themselves sometimes seem empty, but Please know and remember, God has your best interest in His Hand and will not leave you! Thank You for letting us know what you and Your "Better Half" are going through,so that we can now send untold numbers of prayers to God for you both! Praying for your Comfort, Strength, Understanding and Healing as only God can deliver! Merry Christmas and Blessings in the New Year of 2018!

20 posts

The Christmas story in Miscellaneous

25 days ago

Dear Zsolt:
Thank you so very much for the Beautiful Christmas Story of the Birth if God;s Son, Jesus! May you have the very Best Christmas Season ever! Thank you again! Merry Christmas to you and your family as Well!
Terry Bailes

24 posts

Today was a good day! in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

CONGRATULATIONS! You really did have a Great Day! "Keep on Keeping On!"

12 posts

Re-qualifying Badge Quest Master Level in Recognition #Compensation

about 1 month ago

CONGRATULATIONS! I realize how tough this is to keep up! Way to Go!

5 posts

ECA price in local currency in own country in Suggestion Box #ECA #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Great idea! it seems to me that it would not be to hard to set up some type of conversion site at least that would perhaps solve this problem.

21 posts

Team Mail presented for Comment and Critique in Team Building #Marketing #Team Building #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Very well written letter! Are you willing to let us use all or part for our groups? Thanks you in advance.

2 posts

SFI a contractor's Dream in Inspiration/Testimonials #Compensation #Getting Started #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Than k you Horace! I always feel that I have read something very important with each message from you. As a new member of SFI, I look up to your knowledge and wisdom. Thank you again and I wish you a Blessed Week!

27 posts

Do You Have An Auto-Delivery (Standing Order)? - Why? in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #PSA #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Thanks again for the Solid Advice, Tommie! I made this choice my first month, partially from your advice and coaching, and also because it is the right thing to do. Support what you say and do first, before you ask others to support what you say! "Walk the Walk and Talk the Talk!"

15 posts

"Bid and Forget" - A New Strategy? in Pricebenders #Pricebenders

about 1 month ago

CONGRATULATIONS!!! A WIN is a WIN!

28 posts

Advancement in Team Building #Leadership

about 1 month ago

Congratulations Jude! I am very Proud of your advancement and now God will give you the direction to become a Great Team leader! Have a Blessed Week! Congratulations again!

49 posts

Mrs. Sandra the scammer is back!! Becareful in Miscellaneous #PSA

about 1 month ago

Thank you for the heads up! I also received this same email! Have a Blessed Week with SFI!

26 posts

Christmas Goal in ECA Program #Compensation #ECA #Sales

about 1 month ago

Franklin,
I think that this is a Great idea! If we do not support our Business,why do we think that anyone else should. Just one item would make a huge difference in everybody's bottom line. Let's show our Gratitude and be Thankful for what we have been given! Merry Christmas to each of us!

29 posts

First Month induction in Ask Gery #Getting Started #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Thank you James;
I also agree with you that the system for a New Affiliate very badly needs to be far less complicated. Your story is mine, as I also looked at this several years ago, and just within a month have returned. I feel that I should be smart enough after running several businesses that exceeded a million dollar operation to be able to figure this out. Well I am still struggling and have a very hard time both answering and explaining Questions of my New Affiliates. I also have been told that all I need is in the Launch Pad and the Daily to-do's, but this is not enough of an answer. I really liked your suggestion and would welcome some consideration of this type of Training for New Affiliates that is understandable. I sincerely hope that somehow we raise enough like thoughts to get this considered.
Giver our request to make the Training easier to understand, we also need to say that we are "Thankful" for this opportunity to create a business where we also are able to build people. I once heard a statement that I feel more of us should pursue, and that is "Build your people to the level that they desire for themselves, and the Business will take Care of it's self!" Let's Build People!

26 posts

Competition E365 is very difficult in Miscellaneous #E365

about 1 month ago

Zuliqar,
I understand your feelings about winning the E365 Championship Country as being difficult, and I agree that it is difficult. However, would you really like to win if it were not difficult? What would a Win mean if you were the only person in the contest? I really to feel that the direction that you should pursue is GROWTH and Understanding of the process that it takes to be able to Win the E365 Championship! This is also one of my goals! But, the reality that I need to increase my personal business in all ways that I can, help as many other people to grow their personal business in their chosen manner, and to be Thankful for whatever success that may come my way will make both yourself as well as myself Champions! Our main Goal should be to Grow! Be Thankful. and to Help as many others as we can obtain their Goals! That will be SUCCESS! Championship....WON!

539 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Vishwas Panke! in Recognition

about 1 month ago

CONGRATULATIONS for ALL of your Hard Work!

15 posts

No Auction available... at least not for me in Pricebenders

2 months ago

I understand your feelings. This is the first time that I have seen this situation! Have Patience it will soon change and Gladly take your bids! Enjoy!

34 posts

WOW!!! I just won... in Recognition #Eager Zebra #TCredits

2 months ago

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Feel Great to Win! Keep up the Winning Streak!

548 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Sachin Gholap! in Recognition

2 months ago

Congratulations Sachin! I hope to follow in your footsteps a yer from now! You are a Great Role model! Again Congratulations!

24 posts

Every day Opportunity(ies) in Miscellaneous

2 months ago

Thank you Kingsley;
What you have written is so true of both SFI and life. Without taking the first baby step, we all would either b e laying on our backs or still crawling. We must all take that first step, fall down and get back to our feet and try again. I love your quote, "At the end of the tunnel you shall smile and the sun shall shine over you." How very beautiful and true! Have a Blessed day working SFI!

6 posts

Motivating New PSAs in Team Building

2 months ago

Bill,
As I am new to SFI (two weeks+) I had not thought of this. I think that it is a Great idea as I am trying to learn how to motivate people to get started. Will add this idea to my communications! Thank you and have a Blessed and Successful Week!