Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

5x SUPPORT
Robert T.

United States

10 posts

I'm a dummy but astro auctions????? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

11 days ago

Hello Gene-

Ten T-Credits would be returned to you the 5 T-Credits you put up will show rewardicals of up to 50 plus any other winnings. That should also be visible on your t-credit ledger in the TC member center as well as your ledger in the Rewardicals site.

Robert

16 posts

How to calm down my newbies? in Team Building #Team Building

11 days ago

Hello-

I also refer them to the agreement part about not talking about pay but show them the Diamond plan or the lesson on keeping the funnel full. Too many of them are after the shake the money tree syndrome that many schemes offer and then disappoint them with when they lose their earnings and more. Many will look elsewhere because they don't want to work anyway so this won't be for them you don't need more inactive affiliates sitting around. Keep sending them team mails though they will be back hat in hand after a month when they find the grass is not greener on the other side.

It is part of the numbers game if you buy PSA's like many of us there is something about the keyword money or making rich's that blinds them and they assume a millionaire in a month. A good strong dose of reality helps early on and if they complain saying they don't want to work send them the opt-out link.

Robert

5 posts

# 9 Close of 10-"Fire Away With This "22." in Marketing #Marketing

11 days ago

Hello Bruce-

I was worried looking all over for the rest of your series figuring it flew right on by. Low and behold I saw #9 & #10 show up today in the alerts tab.

Thank you! You have made my day complete now!

Robert

7 posts

I see no rollover of my active team VP in VersaPoints #CSA #VersaPoints

16 days ago

Hello Manuel-

If some don't roll over the 1st of August once the backdating option is done on the 7th of the month the rest should show up. This is just to make sure no one does a last-minute upgrade and change the commission's payout. So as one said before patience it will all be there.

Robert

20 posts

100 MILLION Mega Milestone Reached! in SFI News #Rewardical

17 days ago

Hello to everyone in SFI/TC/ and the Zing network-

I had a congratulations post on Saturday but it never went anywhere. I love everything with the changes to Rewardicals and helping us promote the sites and recruit. I also look forward to new changes coming to promote Localvantia in the future.

Keep up your great work Gery and the creative team!

Robert

2 posts

Congratulations now over 100,000,000 in Rewardicals! in Recognition #Rewardical #TripleClicks

19 days ago

Hello-

A while back a post was made as to when the 100,000,000 mark will be met I remember someone saying the 30th of this month. I think and truly believe the Astro Auctions has a definite part in this increase.

Congratulations to Gery and his team for putting the time and effort into this and its continuing success. I for one cannot wait to see the next improvement started.

Keep up the great work!

Robert

3 posts

Gold Streak Badge top players for the day question in Suggestion Box #Contests #Rewardical

20 days ago

Hello everybody-

I am not sure whether to throw this out as a question or possible oversight maybe I am misunderstanding its intention or as an Ask Gery question. Anyway, I hope he sees it and can weigh in as well.

I will rip off 2 or 3 of this in a row as a top Gols Streak player of the day and every time I see this I mean to ask then dismiss it. It mentions with the badge or badge upgrade Rewardicals that follow. I have looked in the ledger and never see them added and thought oh well I misunderstood this part. I saved it and am uploading it for clarification.

Thoughts on the part mentioning 10 Rewardicals being added to an account here am I reading this wrong, a misprint or oversight?

Robert

15 posts

Are you use Pinterest? in Marketing #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

21 days ago

Thank you Beti and I had just replied maybe with the last hour or more so all is good.

Robert

5 posts

Changes in the Rewardical ECA stores in Miscellaneous #Rewardical #Sales

21 days ago

Hello-

I was wondering if anyone noticed the drastic drop in Rewardical stores?

I was watching and it was up to 320 some a few days ago and now has dropped to 297. Is there a specific reason for this?

Just inquiring as to the reasoning or actions for this.

Robert

4 posts

Boarding notifications on Astro Auctions! in Suggestion Box #Contests #Pricebenders

21 days ago

Hello everyone-

I was wondering is it possible to have notifications flash on our screens for Astro Auctions to come up like the news does to go over and check them out or if this is a bad idea put an extra box on the separate auctions to watch the auctions to get notified of actions?

Wondering what everyone's thoughts are on this!

Robert

15 posts

Are you use Pinterest? in Marketing #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

21 days ago

Hello Beti-

I have saved your post here for reference and I have been playing with Pinterest. My first question is I have created boards and pins I have not crossed them into boards but made some separate and gained followers. If I claim a website what happens if I have multiple ventures or websites I claim one can I claim others or do I need them combined into one for everything?

Robert

11 posts

Notice given when CSA used to qualify for higher rank, we used to receive mail. in Miscellaneous #CSA

23 days ago

Hello Dakshesh-

I have noticed the CSA's we had before the Comp Plan change we get notifications on the ones after we don't receive any word on. I try to make it a habit to check all my movers by using the VP's this month and the greater than sign in the top open bar my team is small enough I can do this in a couple of pages. I can watch all of my downlines as well as the CSA's to see how everyone does. Plus on my mover's list in the daily section, they are usually at the top of the chart once that box changes it is a good enough sign for me I will recognize them just as I do my PSA's. All one big family in my book!

Robert

7 posts

Astro Auction verses Double MRP Auction. in Miscellaneous #Astro Auctions #VersaPoints

23 days ago

Hello-

With all due respect, the MRP's are gone no need to remind others it just confuses everyone we need to move forward with the new plan as it helps drive the value of everything and is now a way of life for profit in SFI. Spending a T-credit gets you 10 Rewardicals you can flip for 3 VP's or save up.

Try the Astro Auctions you are going to lose 1 T-credit in processing fees but if you put up 5 or 10 you can get all but one back I can guarantee the prizes that come back from that are well worth the time.

Robert

5 posts

Game shares to Non SFI people and leagues! in Eager Zebra #Contests #Eager Zebra

24 days ago

Hello Tanja-

At the end of each game, for example, Zackjack before starting a new game there is a share feature as well as the gateway links to promote the games. So I assume there is still some importance to it even if it only recruits PRM's that might someday purchase something or convert over to a PSA.

Robert

5 posts

Game shares to Non SFI people and leagues! in Eager Zebra #Contests #Eager Zebra

24 days ago

Hello everyone-

I know before SFI/TC went through changes to programs we could send game challenges to non-SFI people and they could play and win then we were able to earn MRP's off this. Now with MRP's being done away with and of course, we gain the person as a PRM what additional advantages are gained by sending out the game shares.

The same applies to league setups really don't understand this part as well and other than selling t-credits to your members what is gained from this?

Robert

11 posts

I want to share this to you…. in Getting Started #Getting Started #PSA #Sponsor

24 days ago

Hello-

Yes, I catch 2-3 a month maybe for a month or they pop back in and out some are reassignments but I try to make a point of checking my genealogy every day if a new name pops up I will look at the join date and then their VP ledger. A lot of times a title in a team mailer gets their attention or just a time of day they happen to check their emails. Also, I send out birthday cards and anniversary cards to many as they will have been in this longer than me but have stopped. Sometimes it works but I still send them out especially the team mail even though we don't receive VP's anymore for it. I will also use my stream post once I get them going as mini-lessons and reminders.

Robert

10 posts

E-Mails not coming through to my Inbox in Miscellaneous #Contests #Getting Started

27 days ago

Thank you for your replies!

I do have a backup email for free sites as it creates its own issues for creating spam. This is a recent issue as I get the email notifications of game winnings and newsletters just not daily wins. It may be in my own server with Yahoo as I did some more checking after I posted this. I had created a support ticket with SFI a long time ago when I was not getting responses from my team. I don't have problems with getting replies to new members and ones I have created a dialog with. So I really don't want to confuse anyone with switching emails.

Thanks again!

Robert

10 posts

E-Mails not coming through to my Inbox in Miscellaneous #Contests #Getting Started

27 days ago

Hello everyone-

I have an interesting issue going on with mail being delivered to my inbox and once again I wonder if an email is actually being delivered. Two days now I have seen on my SFI inbox that I won T-Time but the notifications were not actually delivered to my regular email. Also, I got one of those formatted letters about not making rank yet that was not delivered as well. At the same time, I get confirmation of team mailers being sent out and winning prime game notifications.

My question is has anyone else running across these issues?

Robert

11 posts

Scams in Miscellaneous

29 days ago

Hello-

Experts had reported a while back that phones are the easiest items to hack now even with security analysis and protected wi-fi that can go to all your devices. I only carry a phone when traveling and leave it in the vehicle at the doctor's office. They had wi-fi and every time after that, it kept telling me my information was being monitored so if I don't know who is texting or calling voicemail and delete work well.

Robert

13 posts

Improving PSA Quality Thru ECA Competition in Suggestion Box #PSA #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hello-

The only way to improve the quality of the signups is to refine the Google AdWords topics or keywords which will limit the signups they get to pass onto you. When those numbers drop so does the orders they can fill. They want people to sign up and they pass them on no verification as you want. They assume you will be on the other end to catch them when the orders come through to make connections. Then or maybe they drop into the OB program which means further delays so when they come to you they are offline and lost. I buy PSA as well we all find our favorite places and in amounts that they do better with.

There is no win/win system here for PSA's. I do believe that PSA's signing up through SFI is more current and want to work more but you have to wait for those to come in and then they are higher than some of the stores that charge for the variety packs.

Robert

17 posts

How do I use Matches in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #Rewardical #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Hello-

In my first Astro Auction, I had 5 free moves to Grandmaster Poker. I am careful as I wanted to use the free moves first and save my t-credits. The first time it used one of the free moves in a game like it was mentioned it would do. The next time in another game it took a t-credit before using the free moves. Is it a design error as the free moves would take a precedence over t-credits or not? Wanted to know first how this was set up before going forward.

The 2nd auction I got 10 free moved in Zackjack, I don't normally need to burn moves here so wanted to know if the same thing was going to happen here.

I did claim the winnings at the time of auction and everything showed properly on my screen.

Robert

9 posts

Will There Be a More Detailed Payout Breakdown Available? in Suggestion Box #Compensation #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Hello Stephen-

Thanks for the reply! I actually like it I came out a little better this way but in tracking it I have different percentages for a couple of CSA's and then I want to track and follow it just to know how my figures are to what is shown. Make sure I understand it to explain it when probed about the plan. No hidden agendas here I just hope it keeps getting better!

Robert

9 posts

Will There Be a More Detailed Payout Breakdown Available? in Suggestion Box #Compensation #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Hello-

I know that this is a new comp plan and was slow in coming out. We have areas in our scoreboard that show sales and we can kind of figure commissions from there. I am curious if we will get detailed or a more detailed report of team overrides in generations going forward? I also saw our rewardicals as a bonus I assume by rank then underneath it shows or represents team activity. Last month there was a section that popped up for CSA earned rewardicals. Is this area going to be tweaked going forward to show better results? Technically some of it is for the prior month that shows up on the current month around payday which can be more confusing but as a thought when the statements get emailed to us for the commission reports show this activity broken down without creating more work. Currently, I would need to go and refigure for everything which I do not have for overrides and then guess hoping it was right.

Robert

9 posts

Brain Sprint Update in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

Hello Ronald-

I don't tie up space for brags on the games. I have finished at 1:51 and then a 1:48. I thought I had seen someone post at one time that they were down in the 1:31 range.

Hope that helps!

Robert

5 posts

Shipping-Bulk in Ask Gery

about 1 month ago

Hello Danny-

They can message you first or place a message on your page for larger orders to get better rates then you have them leave a message or contact you. You can use truck rates or try to find the best rate. Some will some won't. Triple clicks won't be able to help you there. If the customer takes your rate then they place the order.

Robert