50 TCredits for $9.99 SUPER Sale! Limited Time. Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

4x SUPPORT
Robert T.

United States

10 posts

Localvantia website in Miscellaneous #Localvantia

3 hours ago

Hello-

I had the same issue a while back I just reset the password save it in my memory. Has not had an issue since I suppose I could have gone the long route done a support ticket but this was as easy.

Robert

12 posts

How can I pay $0.33 in Pricebenders #Pricebenders

12 hours ago

Hello-

Some cards have a minimum amount mine is $1.00. You could go to PayPal and then link your card or account to it. Use it and try that.

Robert Taylor

10 posts

Serbia & Southern Europe Forum in Miscellaneous

1 day ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

8 posts

Duplication is for Success in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

1 day ago

Hello Lindsey-

In my short time (5 Months) I have seen too many that think they know it all don't need the lessons just jump in the fire and then start asking questions. So I say before I check your ledger did you do your lessons? No was the reply why should I? After the third time, I am like if you're not going to listen I am not going to continue. If you decide to listen in the future to the advice given feel free to let me know. I pass the same training onto all of my team and it gets distorted or lost in the transition. I have met very few that take it to heart and have the same thoughts as I do.

Robert

4 posts

Members CAN & SHOULD Team Up with SFI-Support in Suggestion Box #Leadership #Team Building

2 days ago

Hello-

I guess I will ask what is so special about the magical date of March 1? If SFI asks for help they will and I am sure there will be volunteers. Are they strapped with manpower and programming issues probably so but not all everyday people can help that in fact, it can make it worse.

I worked in a distribution warehouse for a major supplier they had specifically trained people in inventory to research and audit new products one wrong push of a key affected inventory in 9 plants worldwide. Just like I handle special shipments or cross stocks from the 9 plants into distribution loads bumping items to make sure these go first or making 1 1/2 truckloads fit into one truck. Knowing the alternate shippers and when to use them and call for second trucks for a load. It is never ending so not everyone can be trained to do certain task unless they are programmers. Many of an obsolete item is tied into 3-4 different programs so you just can't delete one thing and say poof gone, done taken care of. It takes time to accomplish some of this.

Trust me if SFI needs help they will ask for it.

Robert

5 posts

Rewardicals Tracking Ledger in Ask Gery #Rewardical

2 days ago

Hello, Bruce just like your first reply all the way down at the bottom left is the ledger and it shows how you spend and receive them. When you first open the little r tab and the first thing that pops up is your total rewardicals available to you.

Hope that helps too.

Robert

8 posts

The Orders of My Store Through Rewardicals in ECA Program

2 days ago

Hello Rania-

I know this will sound stupid or as an, I don't know the answer but I could not find anything close to support issues. I would make a support ticket with an id of the receipts sent to you. Maybe there is a keycode or symbol in the order that will tell you the difference. It might be the only way to know going forward if it is your website doing the work now and then they can talk you through the rest of the 5% claim and how it goes.

I know potential store owners and myself would like to know going forward to help with the learning curve. Please let us know if you get a definite answer.

Robert

42 posts

Rewardicals Tab and stores. in Marketing #Marketing #Rewardical #VersaPoints

2 days ago

Hello-

From what I have seen and heard this just went online or became active the 21st of this month so it is new to everyone.

Robert

4 posts

Triple Clicks PRM becoming Rewardical ECA? in ECA Program #ECA #Rewardical #TripleClicks

2 days ago

Zhumagul-

Send her your eca referral link. She will already be with you anyway but it might make it easier to search for it.

Robert

15 posts

Promoting products from Rewardical ECAs in Marketing #ECA #Marketing #Rewardical

2 days ago

Gery-

Will there ever be a way to do a specific item search if a person is looking for something specific? Or can the Triple Clicks search bar serve that purpose?

Robert

10 posts

I think something is still missing here in Suggestion Box #Leadership #Rewardical

3 days ago

Hello-

The only thing that I can see missing is from the customer's side of view that as a PRM they join and shop and earn rewardicals for purchases. In redeeming their tokens there is really nothing they would be interested in at the moment. The list has grown slowly but steadily so in the future options will come up on that side as well.

Robert

10 posts

Can you register more than one store you own at Rewardicals? in Ask Gery #ECA #Marketing #Rewardical

3 days ago

Hello Andy-

I wondered that myself as I read through the Shopify information many open one store then use it to open another as if it is a common thing in niche marketing. Maybe keeping the categories limited then opening another for a different aspect or field. It would be interesting to hear the answers on this. Obviously, a different name but should be no difference between someone having an ECA and then a localvantia store. Have an item that could not be sold online but in the brick and mortar type store.

Will be following the answers.

Robert

9 posts

Rewardical Exchange in VersaPoints #Rewardical

5 days ago

Hello-

You can set up in your account to do the auto build where you will use your rewardicals for CSA's, PSA,s and PRM's. Once you get to a certain number the system will convert that to however you set it up. Not sure going forward if they will have badges for that but at least the option is there.

Robert

13 posts

What are some of the MAIN WARNINGS you offer your team? in Team Building #Team Building

7 days ago

Hello Jenny-

I try to add to new affiliates you are going to see a lot of information. Don't let that bother you set out to do you launch pad you will see terms that even after trying to figure them out you will run across a subject where they apply and then it starts to click. Don't get overwhelmed or frustrated to keep it fun and simple. It won't seem like work then. Take a break work in another area, play some of the free games enter the contest. It all has value!

Feel free to ask if you have any questions as a sponsor I am here to help answer your questions.

My advice I share.

Robert

7 posts

A common mistake in announcing your new ECA in Rewardical.com in Ask Gery #Marketing #Rewardical #TripleClicks

8 days ago

Hello-

I also have noticed stores we knew them by in triple clicks have changed their name in the rewardicals site. Maybe they should say formerly such and such shop until we are familiar with everything.

Robert

14 posts

Buy Now Auction Offer & Get TCredits Back - Ineligibility? in Pricebenders

8 days ago

Hello Ria-

I went through and did all of that then I unsubscribed and redid it just to see if it would make a difference. Then I made the support ticket out nothing has changed since. I guess it is not meant to be most of my issues keep happening I will just grin and bear it.

Robert

66 posts

Auto-Build Something Great! in SFI News #Rewardical #Team Building

8 days ago

Hello Gery-

Recently when you announced Zing network there were a couple of updated lessons with some of the changes now will there be more updated lessons to come out. Asking to be able to share with my team to keep everyone informed.

Robert

14 posts

Buy Now Auction Offer & Get TCredits Back - Ineligibility? in Pricebenders

8 days ago

Hello Jenny-

I raised a support ticket about not getting the emails about buy now auctions I have not gotten them for 2 months even after the support ticket issue. Up until then I got it on every auction I bid on kind have given up on that issue even with using 1 or 2 bids.

Robert

10 posts

ATTENTION - Rewardical Store Owners! in ECA Program #ECA #Marketing #Rewardical

8 days ago

Sorry to say it, but if we're trying to have great quality control, we can't just let people try to upload images for this purpose or our search results pages will look TERRIBLE. We will likely provide a way to upload a unique image down the road a bit, but the last thing we want right now is for our customers to see page after page of unprofessional logos, awful pictures, copyright-infringing images, and the like. You've already noted the quality problem; I can assure you that it would manifest itself in these image in a way that would be even more troublesome.

And, yes, we are taking steps to increase the quality in all places and will be revisiting all ECAs that have already been approved. If they don't meet the standards, they'll be removed and they will have to "fix what's broken" and reapply.

Gery-

I was thrown off by the numbers under the cart listed by the name some were like 50 and then the numbers went up. I assume had something to do with a rewardical amount.

Robert

17 posts

Here's A Sample Ad That I Send When Using Viral Mailers in Miscellaneous

9 days ago

Hello Tommie-

Another great post on advertising! A lot of time and effort goes into that.

Happy Birthday as well. Enjoy your day!

Robert

18 posts

Rewardical page- Localvantia stores in ECA Program #Localvantia #Rewardical

9 days ago

1. Only sellers that have a physical place to interact with local customers can be/are in Localvantia. Meanwhile, online sellers are in Rewardical. No exceptions.

2. Confused by this statement. We've been accepting registrations for Localvantia merchants for months. If you mean you want to apply to be a Rewardical ECA, you can apply anytime you want. See our recent announcement about ECA program moving to Rewardical for the link to apply.

Gery-

How are we supposed to refer the potential stores with no referral link giving us credit for it? I was under the impression a gateway link was coming out for this. I have not seen it yet.

Robert

18 posts

9 days ago

Hello and thank you for the replies-

I noticed quite a few as blog pages as well. To me, these should be more of ECA or online not called localvantia. I also noticed many have new names which is confusing to names we knew before so with some I cannot be sure of whom I dealt with before. I was able to follow a few with no issues so I am trying to get those right in my mind for future dealings. Just like as someone mentioned about addresses or countries I looked at some contact information which did not help me so right now it is all confusing. In the future with some adjustment, I am sure things will get better or easier.

I to an waiting for the ECA listings to open up as I have some ready to apply as well which would help my area out in the future as well.

Robert

18 posts

10 days ago

Hello-

I was pointed in the right direction the other day as to where to see the number of localvantia stores. When I go through the list it now states there are 177 stores. In the list of dealers(stores) only a small portion shows up, I believe 90 some are listed. Does this mean they are approved just have not added products yet or do I need to be looking somewhere else for the rest of the stores?

In addition, I used to see in the growth chart the number of products as well as ECA's. The product number is now gone has this section been moved somewhere else and if so where?

Robert

8 posts

Trouble with facebook in Marketing #Marketing #Sales

11 days ago

Hello Kimberly-

All of the SFI links will be blocked in social media due to abuse by previous users.

Ways around this are doing a blog and then posting your blog into groups.

The other way I use and I do for my time is making a business card. Social media blocks the direct links but it cannot see a picture with your name and a joining link (one of your gateway links) as a web address. Start out with a general cad when they reply and ask for a site to join use the business card in response. That way you are not laying all of your cards on the table and allow for the moderators to block you.

Hope this helps

Robert

10 posts

More information on the TC Auto-Delivery Manager page needed? in Ask Gery #Auto-Delivery #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

13 days ago

Antony-

That information you ask for is on the item itself when you click on add it to cart. Do you not write that down when you are looking at it or make a print/screen of it?

Once everything is added up there is no need to add it as well. It would just take up more space, create more columns and crowd everything up.

Unfortunately, not everything can be added on the invoice.

Robert