Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

5x SUPPORT
Robert T.

United States

19 posts

The price of PSA's appear to be sky rocketing! in Pricebenders #Pricebenders #PSA

3 days ago

Hello-

That price is awesome as long as the email address is good! I got CSA's the other month at $0.02 a piece one of the best buys I ever had just kind of fell in my lap.

Robert

19 posts

Financial Background in Miscellaneous #Compensation #Marketing #Sales

4 days ago

Hello Collins-

SFI has been around 20 years as SFI and is around 38 years running from what I understand. It has an A+ rating in the USA with the BBB. This agency monitors the credit ratings of all business in the US. Many have been here for a long time and have never missed receiving their commissions. The only time commissions are ever delayed is if the 10th falls on a holiday or a weekend then everything is processed the next day.

This is not a get rich quick scheme like many others say but you can make a good supplemental residual income by building up your team and through sales commissions. It has withstood the test of time and adjusted many programs as well as starting new ones to keep pace with the demands of business.

Robert

87 posts

Something I've absorbed from new sign ups! in Suggestion Box #Getting Started #PSA #Team Building

5 days ago

Hello everyone-

I to am in agreement with maybe an option to go either page first with the timeclock remaining. In all honesty, if we have prior contact with the new sign-ups we can explain the program and what they run across once they sign-up but many of us get affiliates through the OB program sign-ups purchased through stores or as Google Ad words campaign with no prior introductions. I to have changed my welcome email but by the time they get our welcome emails, most of this has already happened.

Many get hit with the varying options when they see the screens and not know what to do they skip it and then pass on a great chance to get started. To be honest I might go over it not knowing what to expect and by the time I realize what I have done it would be too late. I have seen a few in the Growth tab actually level up on this program but most of mine are still one and done or not even start at all. I still send my new member welcomes and stress the importance of working daily especially with the option of gaining a CSA each day with no luck.

I do still believe this is a right first step to get away from someone expecting $250 for signing up but like most things, it needs to be adjusted going forward to get new affiliates to understand and take advantage of what is in front of them. When I get more feedback from mine that actually goes forward I will happily share it but most of my last three months have been a bust one and done with activity and no more, so I am still in the trenches digging for the next diamond in the rough.

Robert

15 posts

What are relationship-icons in Ask Gery

6 days ago

Hello-

I believe there are two posts going on this subject but I am seeing it with new sign-ups and it is also next to peoples names on the forum. Would like to know if this is permanent or a tech issue part of what was going on last night with the screens.

Robert

11 posts

Today's biz quiz in VersaPoints #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

7 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

15 posts

How to get back in the game from a 2 year hiatus in Getting Started #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

7 days ago

Welcome back Levi-

I would go back through your launch pad review everything and concentrate on learning the new programs. There probably have been many changes in the last two years as a lot has happened just in the last year. You can go to your support tab and look at your upline as if your sponsor is inactive he would have rolled up to a new sponsor your upline and you can contact the new sponsor, as well as your upline, let them know your back and ready to go maybe they will help you get going again if not time and patience keep studying and learning.

Robert

16 posts

Over 25 Wins, Grandmaster Poker Daily Challenge, no Bronze Trim in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

8 days ago

Hello Kelly-

That is fine it says that but scroll down further no points are awarded for the daily challenge. Brain Sprint has its own badges as a regular game. The daily challenge was something that was created for fun.

Robert

16 posts

Over 25 Wins, Grandmaster Poker Daily Challenge, no Bronze Trim in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

8 days ago

Hello Kelly-

In the discussion on the forum, they made the daily badge in both poker and Zackjack to be for fun at least for now.

No need for a support ticket as you will get the same reply.

Congratulations on the wins though.

Robert

16 posts

SFI Mistake in My Commissions Payment - was EA not BTL in Miscellaneous

10 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

14 posts

How to generate sales from triple click in Marketing #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

11 days ago

Hello Mercy-

In the training section where the black bar is there is a guide to generating products sales as well as links for internet sales, how to refer and promote to gain recruits as well it is an interesting read to get one to thinking.

The site- www.sfimg.com/Training/ReferralTraining

Never be afraid to explore the links you can read and re read at any time I always pick up something new to use as well as in the forum. We know each region is different so what works in one place may not work in another so we need to keep adjusting until we hit a method that works.

Robert

55 posts

5 PM T Time empty collection in Miscellaneous #TCredits #TripleClicks

11 days ago

Hello to all involved-

It looks like things have been settled now. I was able after stumbling onto the T Credit link use it now my 10 PM & 11 PM entries have both been the cleaning products they sell. Hopefully, that is the end of it.

Robert

55 posts

11 days ago

Hello-

I just checked for the 6 PM drawing got the same message and I was checking the t credit information hit the 20 t credit item and all the sudden a counter started working and said I was entered. When I checked back again to make sure it was confirmed I got the previous message the collection was empty. This might be a short-term issue with so many tickets and bug reports submitted now.

Robert

7 posts

Suggestions on new RECA stores in Suggestion Box #Localvantia #Rewardical

11 days ago

Hello Fran-

Many have to promote their own websites the items just don't sell themselves the owners need to drive traffic to them then offer the rewardical options and be prepared to answer questions. I still see the stores in the Rewardical program that have a name listed and get errors items not listed or dead links which I thought would be fixed. I guess with all the new changes it is hard to keep up with everything. I still see many on Shopify getting their stores set up and it has been 2 weeks with no sales but they don't promote it, I guess the magic wand is not working for them.

Robert

55 posts

11 days ago

Yes Robert you are right!
I just went to check it out and the ad collection campaign is empty.
Perhaps it would be best letting the support know about it.
Thanks for the heads up!
All the Best
Zhumagul A.

Hello-

I also submitted it as a bug as it had worked fine all day long.

Robert

55 posts

11 days ago

Hello-

I just tried the 5 PM T TIme and ran across where it said the collection is empty refreshed my screens and tried again with the same result. Did anyone else run across this issue yet?

Robert

7 posts

11 days ago

Hello Fran-

I am aware of the ECA report and have connected with all available many new affiliates, however, struggle with this and was trying to make it easier if possible for them. Plus visitors or our PRM's that land here would see something potentially of interest and buy right on the spot.

A win for everyone!

Robert

9 posts

Auto Delivery on T Credit Packs in Ask Gery #TCredits #TripleClicks

11 days ago

Thanks for the reply back!

I am assuming there might have been a sale one time and it got adjusted for that and never switched back afterward but that is a guess.

Robert

9 posts

Auto Delivery on T Credit Packs in Ask Gery #TCredits #TripleClicks

11 days ago

Hello-

I am not sure if this is a bug or a system error but every t credit option has an auto delivery purchase except for the 50 T-Credit package. Is there a reason for this?

Robert

7 posts

11 days ago

Hello-

I have a suggestion for the RW tab as well. We have pretty much the same listings of stores in the rewardicals slot and for us nothing locally in Localvantia. Could the newly approved stores be shown in the RW tab to encourage visits and then have some of the regular ones listed as well on a rotating basis maybe to encourage traffic to some of these locations?

If it is successful maybe we could do this in the TC part to feature a store and its offerings to let people know the 47 stores are still active and drive some collections to be made and commission options. Many new affiliates when you get to this part seem to get lost on it and I know it took me an extra month before I got into that part of making sales or at least trying too.

It might encourage some additional sales and visits to their stores!

Robert

7 posts

TCredits Connoisseur Badge count in Suggestion Box #TCredits #TripleClicks

13 days ago

Hello-

I was wondering if there was an easy or easier way to look up T Credits we have purchased when we are in between the coin counts. Short of looking it up through or purchase histories and then hoping we both have the correct counts. Kind of nice to know exactly where we are at.

Thank You!

Robert

26 posts

Strange happenings with EZ games! in Eager Zebra #Contests #Eager Zebra

14 days ago

Hello-

I was wondering if anyone has noticed unusual events happening in their EZ games. Mine had finally started to straighten out I usually get notification of winning games through my email it started up again after a long stop. But every other game even with the volume on and turned up I would play games in silence. Or the second game volume would be on but the first try it was off. I was just wondering if anyone else has this issue? I do all of my work off of a PC and everything else works fine, I assume a glitch in the system or still debugging the kinks from all the new changes.

Robert

4 posts

Zing network rewardical signups in Suggestion Box #Localvantia #Rewardical

14 days ago

Hello-

Now that we have the new lightning bolt icon tying rewardicals and localvantia items together would it be a safe place to list our Zing network signups? The ones that would be our PRM's but join the rewardicals program. Seems like a good place to stick them I get asked often about how to find our signups through Zing and many do not see the names after getting an email about a signup. At one time it was mentioned there would be a creation of a list wondered if it would be coming anytime soon.

Robert

25 posts

Launchpad-Affiliate Center in Suggestion Box #Getting Started

15 days ago

Hello Tanja-

For me it was easy and it might work for others as well. I did all of my lessons first directly saving and accessing the site given when I signed up since all of the launch pad remains as a reference I was not worried. Once it was done I accessed the affiliate center the first time then I resaved my new link so I would go directly to the home center when logging in. From there I did all of my to-do lists and jumped right into my daily and monthly actions. Not sure if it helps but it worked for me.

Robert

38 posts

Problems with Eager Zebra games in Eager Zebra #Contests #Eager Zebra

16 days ago

Hello Manuel-

I am not sure what device you are using I am going to go out and say if you are on a smartphone you will need to close your background apps. SFI takes a lot of memory on a phone if there are too many apps open it will not load properly and slows you down as well. See if that helps you otherwise you could be loading an update in your system that you may not be aware of and that will slow you down as well.

Robert

83 posts

Smart Start update in SFI News #Getting Started #Team Building

16 days ago

Hello Gery-

I am going to assume the answer is no here but I am going to ask the question anyway. With the new system, the only emails or notifications we will receive is when they first join and if/when they make EA rank or better. That is after we send greetings out and guide them the rest is done no notifications of CSA's joining other than to stress to them to work their business some every day.

Robert