Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

6x SUPPORT
Robert T.

United States

E365 Champion

8 posts

Backdating option disappears? in Team Building #TCredits #Team Building

9 days ago

Hello-

I have had a back dating issue and was going to purchase t-credits just enough to go to BTL for November. It showed up on my screen before I put my payment option in. I clicked it then went to add my PayPal option and it the option of backdating for November disappeared.

Can I not use back dating for November using PayPal? If I click this option and put PayPal in will it still go through?

Has anyone else experienced this happening to them?

Robert Taylor

136 posts

New bigger, better Badge Quest! in SFI News #Contests

27 days ago

Hello-

Actually the way it is now is confusing! Earning drop and now this. 15000 Badge Quest points and it says increase to 8000 to move up in rank and then flip to the other page it says 12000 but no goals liked seeing them side by side just a disappointing day all around!

Robert

6 posts

Leagues in EZ! in Eager Zebra #Contests #Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

Hello Yusuf-

Reason for this post what advantages? So far no one has told me anything of advantages other than gaining PRM's.

Robert

6 posts

Leagues in EZ! in Eager Zebra #Contests #Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

Hello to all-

I was just curious about the leagues in the EZ games and creating them are they worth the effort? I know in the past with MRP's you could earn from someone bettering your score but now I hear no one talking about it. Just like sharing our links and games to others other than the fact they become a PRM.

What are the advantages now of doing so?

Robert

33 posts

Smart Start Review! in Getting Started #CSA #Getting Started

about 1 month ago

Hello-

I don't consider language an obstacle at anything there are to many ways to translate a page in SFI alone plus the chat options to overcome this as well. I also have bookmarked a site where I have had many conversations with team leaders and members. We occasionally get a word that does not translate but you can follow the meaning of to get the desired affect of a statement. We all see people come and go. Today's society everyone seems to want it now just watch the forum the same topics come up every month and all people have to do is read the announcements nothing new is being puled it is all clear and in writing but yet someone ask about getting paid, why did my VP's disappear, I lost my genealogy page and each month they are answered in a reply that a little effort of reading and comprehending would help out. I have not experienced the Smart Start myself but if one slows down and reads it will happen you cannot build a home in one day by doing so in steps gets a rewarding appearance in the long run.

Robert

33 posts

about 1 month ago

Hello Gery-

That would be a good question I think part of this is caused by the PPA actions.

Another possible theory is people want instant riches have the money tree planted and fully grown to be shaken as needed, no one wants to take the time to develop a business.

3rd possibility is many are young adults never had a job before in their life let a lone a business possibility. They don't take this seriously and blow it off looking back at it later in life as a blown possibility.

The final one many are looking for a way out of their conditions either through marriage or visa sponsorship. They want to come to the US for a better life and live under you working for you when they find out this is not an option they quit all together.

I am going to go with these as my top theories and let it go at that there are other factors that can come up but this works as a starter.

Robert

33 posts

about 1 month ago

Hello Gery-

Since this program has been around for a little bit can you tell me the initial success rate of new members taking advantage of Smart Start and leveling up? Also the success rate going forward for each Smart Start Candidate continuing to do so fully understanding they will lose their CSA's if they do not?

I understand there are variables to this but I have seen more 1 and done sign ups than before!

Robert

33 posts

about 1 month ago

Hello-

I do have a question or suggestion depending on how this goes over. For many months now I have had new associates fly through the Smart Start program for some reason whether it is the English version they are not understanding or just used to flipping through pages trying to figure out how to get rich in one day. They totally miss on how to get the first CSA's chosen and understanding the meaning of what and how to earn the CSA's.

Do my question is can a question be asked when they try to proceed something like proceeding or advancing past this page you understand you are forfeiting your option for CSA's. I have many fly through this and then want to back up realizing they can't and stop a one and done person no matter what. Or they want to buy in and rank up but then realize they need to invest money to do so and leave. Something in the language or intent when it goes to another country is lost. I wonder what other members thoughts are same feeling or not, agree/disagree or think I am totally full of something and have no issues. Then I will know it is me as I am doing everything I do to make rank, show leadership and advance and it is not happening.

Robert

7 posts

Power Rank Leaderboard (class position) in Getting Started

about 1 month ago

Hello Ahmed-

You have to remember the E365 is a marathon not a sprint just having completed my E365 the months you are the VP champ you get the 1000 Rewardicals to which I used my Rewardicals to flip for VP's. At the beginning of each month I flipped all of my rewardicals usually after setting my goals and reviews would be near or at the EA level. The next day my standing order was placed and I jumped to BTL. I did this the last 3 months as I finally had that part mastered everything else I earned doing daily activities try to get my team to move forward as well as the Astro Auction winnings of VP's and rewardicals to use next month. At times I would hit #1 usually I said at #2 it all depends when the standing orders of everyone went in I got to the point that much of my Vp's were done before my anniversary date so everything came at the beginning of the month and all I did was watch the leaderboard and be able to react. Everyone has different ways it is just how you finish in the end and what you want to accomplish.

Robert

7 posts

T-Credit Badge in Miscellaneous #Contests #TCredits

about 1 month ago

Thank you Gery! By the way I just had someone ask about recovering his ID plan 1 was to use the reset password link it redirected me to the alerts page 3 times and I finally told him the part at the log in to recover information.

Robert

7 posts

about 1 month ago

Yes that is the correct badge and yes I do have one we all should but if you notice on its description it says between now and September 1st. So my question was is there a new one coming? Will it be tied into a new program as there is supposed t be a new version of Spin n Win to come will it be tied to it? Or something else to spice things up and keep things moving forward?

Robert

7 posts

about 1 month ago

Hello to all-

Maybe this is an ask Gery Question but when the MRP's were phased out and everyone was urged to cash them in there was the T Credit badge issued that was for a time ending in September. It had the gold coins on it and once we filled it up there would be 9 coins in the badge. Since September has passed I was wondering if a new version was coming out of this badge or some kind of contest to keep the incentive to purchase T-Credits up?

Robert

8 posts

Your Loyalty Needs To Go Up & Down To All Levels!!! in Marketing #Marketing

about 1 month ago

Hello Bruce-

I did not even need to finish reading the paragraph to wish that my team both up and down saw this. Over a year with SFI on the 14th and won the E365 and I realized I have never been able to contact all of my upline the mailbox was full and it was rejected as SFI recommended we get a hold of everyone. Plus I ask for input from my team below me a handful maybe 5 out of thousands managed to reply or follow the messages.

It is a shame when such a little suggestion leads to no response or feedback.

Robert

19 posts

A new exchange idea... in Suggestion Box #Contests

about 1 month ago

Hello Scott-

Personally I think it would be a good idea. I know the topic has been mentioned several times. Some have also mentioned gifting some of that to the down line as well to encourage play in hopes of helping rank. I don't really know how they would value it for an exchange rate.

On a side note now that clues and plays are coming up I am surprised nothing is created for Brain Sprint or Card King to pass on a move or the same type of thing for Gold Streak.

Robert

24 posts

it is time, that Uplines only sent messages to their own PSA in Suggestion Box

about 1 month ago

With all due respect I know where Tall Ship Pirate Cruise is coming from! Didn't really think I would ever agree with him as we have seen opposite sides of issues in the past. What will reporting this due he would have no proof who was doing what unless the downline affiliate shared the response and names at the same time. A few people will place affiliates further the down line under someone else to build up a team for future use and these people may talk to them and others have a few favorites they cannot demand they talk to the up line leaders. For instance in some societies a woman from one country will not talk to a man but another level up see a female and may connect better with them.

I have experienced an up line person that does not feel like a person unless they beat someone down in confidence to make themselves feel better and then they admit that they help you team member. I often ask them to stop when they see my name between them and someone else I ask them to stop don't need their great help and the person down lower quits anyway so in the end that person got what he wanted. Have seen differences in personalities develop as competitive natures come out. Many of us try to look out for our down lines and find it completely offensive when their is interference that is human nature.

Robert

11 posts

RECA Application - URL challenge, please help in Sales #Rewardical

about 1 month ago

Hello Jenny-

I tried one a while back it was a distributor site as well for a company I am with it was rejected part of the catch 22 they don't explain. Bottom line they want you an an approved sales website created like Shopify, tic tale or word press and it has t be active then apply for the RECA site that should get approval with 24-48 hours I was not wild about all the catches in Shopify after all of this time so I am looking at others many of my items do not fit into categories the sites have and get called miscellaneous when they are not. So I will keep searching to build the one site and be able to add to it.

Hope that helps!

Robert

60 posts

problems with hidden game in Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

Hello Gery-

I have noticed that some words formal like seasons or holidays are not capitalized and it drives my spell check nuts when I am playing the games and often some words would normally be broken up again by spell check and are not. I have noticed the same thing with Brain Sprint when we google an answer and it is given right there but is marked wrong even though it is there. I understand there could be different dates of games packages but inmost cases when this happens the question has moved on and cannot be recalled to question it.

Is there a way around that to bring that question or in hidden the screen to show as a bug report many times I have found the portion of the word is also the answer and the same word gets repeated again also a waste of a clue.

Robert

8 posts

Clue Banked -How to know the balance ? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

Hello-

I went into the TC member center there is a new ledger and its location is www.tripleclicks.com/MyAccount/LifelineExpiration

This will show all the accumulated hidden clues and dates as well as ZackJack and Grandmaster poker you just click the box you want to see and it puts up just like T Credits or MRP ledger when active.

Happy hunting!

Robert

148 posts

I can not do a job with the games. in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

6 posts

Why Did My Screen Appearance change? in Suggestion Box #Getting Started #Leadership

about 1 month ago

Hello-

I was wondering if this happened to other members as well!

Earlier I was online and everything on the badge pages and alert pages were side by side meaning I saw everything at once.

Now my badge page reads like I was using a phone meaning I scroll down the page see one ting SFI badges first then the TC badges after that. I only use a PC for SFI I would go blind trying to read text on my phone is this a temporary thing or a bug in the system?

Robert

9 posts

I wanted to buy a package PSAs: Unable to ship to my country? in Sales #PSA #Sales #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Hello Selena-

I know one store was recently on vacation mode and I think one had an expected emergency and was away. You might try them again if your purchase did not go through try emailing them and see what kind of reply you get. There are many options for purchases of that type and we all have our favorite stores.

Good luck!
Robert

23 posts

Generating sales on Pinterest! in Sales #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Hello Elizabetha-

If I have a Pinterest account do I need to delete and start over change it to another regular account. Or just use my business email and websites to promote for business? Does every pin have to be promoted or paid to promote to draw interest with them. All of that stuff, Pinterest, Etsy, and even YouTube I am not familiar with the particulars. Even though I have looked at set up videos in the past to do this stuff their A to B to C to D on easily setting up an account has a B or C missing or the order is flipped and set up is worthless.

Robert

14 posts

Sluggish Computer! in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

Hello Mohammed-

I always have found laptops slow! I do notice on my PC my system seems to take a little longer or seems that way. I got the fix me stick advertised on TV for a full monthly scan as it does all the work for maleware and I have the top rated AV software that stays active while I am online. It runs a weekly scan as well. Caught a few things and made quite a difference some others may be better but this works for me for now until something better comes up.

Robert Taylor

5 posts

Genealogy Issue in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Thanks for the replies!

I am a BTL and currently have 4 generations showing and CSA's. Many of my affiliates were transferred early on could never get active and many are coming off removed for inactivity, I am hoping that some of my team members do not have some hung up not being or never being recognized and hanging in limbo. My numbers have decreased steadily according to count my actual count is much higher than what they show.

Robert

5 posts

Genealogy Issue in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hello-

I have encountered a couple of genealogy issues and believe I fixed one not sure on the other it has been an issue for a while just getting worse.

The first one I actually did a support ticket on as it kept looping back to a CSA Rewards search that was 48 hours old. I saved what I wanted to look up as a filter so it goes to what I want when I type it in. The only way I could look at my whole team and track the progression or be of assistance.

The second one I did a team mailer a while ago and it showed me my team total it has always matched until the CSA part was under maintenance. Out of curiosity I put my figures shown for each level and CSA's and I was 818 people different on my count. So are these people being segregated out of the system meaning why are my mailers not going to all of my team just the numbers you show me? Has anyone else had this issue and can they explain why this is? For a long time I feared my mailers and messages where not even being delivered.

Robert Taylor