Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

13x SUPPORT
Olufunmilola O.

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up
Guru Rank: #15

9 posts

BTL in Western Africa

21 hours ago

Congratulations Emmanuel.
Good job.

51 posts

He's BACK! in Miscellaneous #Compensation

21 hours ago

Yeah, I like your profile picture posing with your Mrs Right..... and your finer face also.
Am not suprise seeing how many followers you have in less than 24 hours.
Welcome back once again.

51 posts

He's BACK! in Miscellaneous #Compensation

1 day ago

Wow! I remember were all agitated as to what might caused Randy to said he was leaving SFI.
But am glad you are here now.
Welcome back. We have missed you.

4 posts

is there some more tips that i doing in Getting Started #Getting Started

1 day ago

Hello Hamed,
You just listed here your goals...those you have achieved, the on-going goals and the future goals.
Well done.
Setting goals and sharing them, many times help us like a driving force to stand on our high toes to make sure we achieve them at all cost.
I wish you great success.
Regards.

3 posts

Setting up your EZ League for team participation. in Team Building #Eager Zebra #Leadership #PSA

2 days ago

Great Maree. Well done.
But couldn't have been better for non PSA?
Guess instead on the steam post for your downlines to see, which I believe most of them must have been playing the game already and even looking forward to have a league of their own, why not an open invitation for family and friends?
Just my thought.
Regards.

7 posts

Tis the Season of Rewardicals - Black Friday Alert in Marketing #Localvantia #Rewardical #TripleClicks

2 days ago

US Thanksgiving holiday is always huge.
Though have not experienced it, but of course have people around me that always love to witness it.

Happy Thanksgiving Holiday in advance Andrew.

You are very generous in reminding fellow affiliates. And I hope those that concern will make use of this advantage.

Regards.

10 posts

redeem VP to RW in Suggestion Box #Rewardical #VersaPoints

3 days ago

Zizo,
Did you mean to say, to redeem rewardicals for VP or Bitcoin?
This is already available.
Just go to Rewardical page here
www.rewardical.com/Exchange

6 posts

Card King in Recognition

3 days ago

Oh, this is great!
30 TC is big.
Congratulations Dimova, and well done.
More win .

2 posts

TripleClicks Т-TIME in Recognition #TCredits

3 days ago

Congratulations Jasminka.
Riding the tide of your badge quest leaderboard for sure.
You know, all our activities are counting towards our badges points. (Now Silver TripleClicks T-Time badge!)
More win.
Regards.

5 posts

One click to reach your country thread in Miscellaneous #Team Building

3 days ago

Wow!
What a great effort and work you have done putting this together?
It's a job well done Skumar.
Guess for some that are not farmiliar on how to post or start a thread on the general forum, their region and country for question will bookmark this.
Thank you.
Regrds.

8 posts

Localvantia-everything you need to know in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Localvantia #Rewardical

3 days ago

Well done Gyanendra, well done.

I was just thinking yesterday on some questions popping up of recent concerning Localvantia, and here you are putting everything together in one place.

Thank you for the effort.

This should be posted on the tips tab when necessary to get handy.

Regards.
Olufunmilola

20 posts

SFI Badge Quest Leaderboard, VPs in Miscellaneous #Sales #VersaPoints

3 days ago

Same page with James.
But now am happy that more new badges to pursue are on the way.
I can't wait.
Thanks Mr President.

5 posts

Little story in Inspiration/Testimonials #Team Building

4 days ago

Hello Marija,

Oh yes, I like the story.

Often we assume and conclude on so many issues before we ask or know the reason why.

Only if we could be more patient and learn that not all things seems the way they are. That is when the world will be a better place.

Thanks for sharing.

Regards.
Olufunmilola

24 posts

Never Judge An Auction By The Cost Of An Item in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Rewardical #Team Building

4 days ago

Abdul, check this also.
I TCredit bid and won Supernova Jackpot of 22,000 Rewardical token.
www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=136395

Regards.

24 posts

Never Judge An Auction By The Cost Of An Item in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Rewardical #Team Building

4 days ago

Hello James,

What a big win!
A big congratulations.

I love the power of 1 TCredit.

Not only can one win Rocket box, PTB (most cases) or Supernova Jackpot but also Quantum prize.
Can't wait to win mine.

More future win .

Olufunmilola

3 posts

my badges in Western Africa #Eager Zebra

5 days ago

Hello Michael and Yusuf,
Please read this forum thread post by Mr Gery few hours ago regarding badges.

We are excited today to announce an expansion of our popular Badge Quest contest.  Effective immediately, we've now separated Badge Quest into two separate contests:

1. SFI Badge Quest

SFI Badge Quest will exist and operate from the SFI Affiliate Center (from the BADGES tab) and is exclusively for SFI affiliates.  All badges associated with SFI Badge Quest will be about activities related to building your SFI business.

2. TC Badge Quest

TC Badge Quest will exist and operate from TripleClicks.com at TripleClicks.com/BadgeQuest and is open to all (both SFI affiliates and non-affiliates).  All badges associated with TC Badge Quest will be related to games, auctions, and other non-SFI business activities.

Double the fun...and double the prizes, too!

You know those great prizes you've loved for the original Badge Quest?  Well, we've DOUBLED them!  That is, the same set of prizes, including the giant jackpot of 100,000 Rewardicals each month, is now available for you to win in BOTH contests!

IMPORTANT NOTE: TC Badge Quest at TripleClicks is not yet 100% installed.  Leaderboards, rank badges, etc. will be completed and posted in the following days.

You can read the whole thread here.
www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=136784

14 posts

Why I don't see a full list in Miscellaneous

5 days ago

Hello Eveldina,

Congratulations on advancing to EA rank.

The notification is always on your 'Alert' page.
Other affiliates that congratulated you did so on the 'growth tab' just the way you congratulate others.

There is no way you can get to know hundreds of affiliates who bid you well. In your inbox or where?
Can you afford to be reading a single message from each person? How cumbersome it would be.

The notification is just a good gesture to know that some people do care about others and share their joy by congratulating them.

Regards.

6 posts

AA Frequent flyer badge upgrade! in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

5 days ago

Well said David and well done.
Not yet earn Frequesnt flyer Bronze badge not to talk of Silver.....

Yes, am in agreement with you. There should be an adjustment in the amount of bid. That 500 bid difference to earn gold badge is big.
However. I think the logic there is, higher the POINTS, the higher the BID.

Regards.

17 posts

Do You Prefer Inexperience or Experience Affiliates? - Why? in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

6 days ago

Hello Tommie,
Either experienced or inexperienced, whatever the believe they have in joining SFI will determine if they will be active or not. I am saying this from personal experience.

I had the same believe that, having experienced team member will help and go a long way but partially, I was wrong.
Not that they do not believe the program, but it is not the way they thought it would be.

You know, SFI is peculiar. That specialty and peculiarity is there that some even think it is too good to be true.

What am saying is, time and chance happens to everyone. The experienced might not catch the gleam now while the inexperienced might do and vice versa.

Regards.

Olufunmilola

6 posts

I Admire TripleClick in ECA Program #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

6 days ago

Yeah, that's true Eric.

Thousands of products to promote including our one and only TCredits in different sizes.

Having many and active PRMs is a great way to earn as much commission as you want and also VPs.

Many are at the top of VP Leaderboard with thousands VPs because of PRM.

This is also the reason why the price of PRM is higher than PSA.

All the best.

12 posts

Free VPs in Nigeria #VersaPoints

6 days ago

Hmmm, this is a harsh attack Micheal. There should be a proper way to correct someone.
Anyway, I stated that period because it is what I have seen with my downliners.
And the lady that asked question didn't mention anything about backdating.
Not every affiliates that didnt reach EA status the previous month get VP transferred at the first day of the month but not on the 10th.
Regards.

12 posts

Free VPs in Nigeria #VersaPoints

6 days ago

I think what you don't know is, at the end of every month, if you don't achieve EA status, whatever VP you earned in the previous month will be transferred automatically back to your account. This happen within the 3rd day and 10th day of the new month and this will continue till you achieve EA status.
No free VPs like that except you won it in Astro Auction.
Best wishes.

5 posts

Three times in Western Africa

6 days ago

Congratulations Emmanuel.
Winning rewardicals in any of the daily drawing keeps hope alive. It gives encouragement for the day.
However, everyday is not Christmass. So, bear in mind that you can go on like one or two months without winning anything.
It's a matter of luck.
Wish you the best.

36 posts

Taking Care of You, Stress a Silent Killer of Success in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Sponsor

7 days ago

Shamsina,
My prayers are with your child and your family. God will give you the strength you need at this time and help you through.
Everything is with prayer and patience. The season will be over.

36 posts

Taking Care of You, Stress a Silent Killer of Success in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Sponsor

7 days ago

Wow! Wow! Wow!
Dear Andrew, am so sorry you are experiencing this.
I hope everything get settled soon and get your family back together to enjoy Christmas.
It is well.

Offering advice from personal experience mean, it is not just by the word of the mouth that is easier to say but "I have been there".
Just few days ago I also recovered from an illness and the question I kept asking myself was, those that have been maintain their VP streak for the past 3years, Is it that they have not for once in that 3 years fell sick or something?
But then I realised that....
1. They must have fell ill at least once but they determined to to their daily action no matter what.
2. Or they are taking care of their health when necessary not until they have nervous breakdown.

You know, during those period, I maintained my VP streak though it took me several hours to do that a day. I might turn 3 tab green now, come back later to do another 2 etc till I finish my daily task everyday.

In a nutshell, having determination to do something must also include our health. Taking care when necessary because if we do, many things will suffer for it.

Do take care dear friend.

Olufunmilola