Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

3x SUPPORT
KRISHNENDU M.

India

16 posts

What is the step to produce Free TCredits? in Miscellaneous #TCredits

18 hours ago

You can win 2 TCredits daily, by participating in T-Time contest.
Play EZ Card King & post a high score to win more TCredits.
Wish you best of luck.............

13 posts

Newbie leader here in Getting Started #Getting Started #VersaPoints

23 hours ago

Be more specific about your question. This will help you to get an answer.

7 posts

How do I post Articles in my Blog for recruiting PSAs in Marketing #PSA #Team Building

23 hours ago

Thanks for the tips. Many will benefit from it.

268 posts

What are some new ways to motivate your PSAs? in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

23 hours ago

Remind those inactive PSAs that, SFI comes with no obligation for life..............
My occasional mail to my team members;

Hi friends,

A very good morning/ evening. It is to say you are not alone.
In SFI, we work as a team. SFI is a vast thing. It is easy for many to get confused as you land in this vast thing, after registration.

Do not panic. SFI business comes with no obligation. So, there is a lot of time for you to check things out here. Start moving around & start with simple actions. You can settle down slowly. There is no hurry. Slowly build your team, which will take you a long way in making money.

Last but not the least, I am always here to assist you. Also, SFI Forum has a lot of informations given by your own countrymen.

Visit my website for more tips & start your own: affiliateindia.co.in/

Visit my blog & start your own: mandald999.blogspot.in/2017/12/blog-post.html

You may view my Leadership Page to have an idea about your work here: www.sfimg.com/leadership/18118527

486 posts

If you could give ONE tip to a new PSA, what would it be and why? in Getting Started #Getting Started #Sponsor #Team Building

23 hours ago

Inactive PSAs are a problem for everyone here. One occasional mail I sent to my team, targeting those inactive PSAs;

Hi friends,

A very good morning/ evening. It is to say you are not alone.
In SFI, we work as a team. SFI is a vast thing. It is easy for many to get confused as you land in this vast thing, after registration.

Do not panic. SFI business comes with no obligation. So, there is a lot of time for you to check things out here. Start moving around & start with simple actions. You can settle down slowly. There is no hurry. Slowly build your team, which will take you a long way in making money.

Last but not the least, I am always here to assist you. Also, SFI Forum has a lot of informations given by your own countrymen.

Visit my website for more tips & start your own: affiliateindia.co.in/

Visit my blog & start your own: mandald999.blogspot.in/2017/12/blog-post.html

You may view my Leadership Page to have an idea about your work here: www.sfimg.com/leadership/18118527

Regards,
Krishnendu Mandal

22 posts

How to pre - register super market chains in Localvantia? in Marketing #Localvantia #Rewardical

23 hours ago

You can contact the manager and ascertain, if their head office can be contacted for details.

25 posts

Achieving Excellence Through Perfection. in Inspiration/Testimonials #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

1 day ago

Very true. Every successful person have defeated all odds on their way to success. Nothing comes easy.

17 posts

How to play in the Daily Grand? in Miscellaneous #Contests

1 day ago

It is enough if you enter only once. Number of entries you are eligible is calculated by the system.

Every SFI affiliate is eligible for up to 8 entries:

1. Earn one entry for producing at least 10 VP during the previous day,

2. Earn a second entry for producing at least 20 VP during the previous day,

3. Earn two additional entries each day for maintaining BCQ status,

4. Earn one entry each time you win a full PSA in the Bid & Build program. Limit is 2 bonus entries per day,

5. Earn one entry for reviewing alerts and posts on your home page's ALERTS tab, &

6. Earn one entry for turning all your Home page action tabs green.

73 posts

How to explain what SFI is all about? in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building #TripleClicks

1 day ago

SFI is a vast thing. For a new PSA, you need to show them the potential & ways of earnings first. If we start with saying that they need to learn first to earn, they are going to quit. I show my PSAs ways to earn with SFI.

These are the income generating actions, you need to do;
1. Refer customers to TripleClicks, i.e. generating PRM sales. These can sometimes end up creating generous commissions for you. You can refer members to TripleClicks using your personal Gateway links. For dozens of methods for generating TripleClicks sales (including free and beginner, intermediate, and advanced strategies), see:
www.sfimg.com/Resources/MarketingCenter?form=MarketingAids
2. Refer a business to become an ECA (e-Commerce Associate) with Tripleclicks.
3. Cultivating an active team of affiliates. Having an active team will accumulate leveraged income in a couple of ways, i.e. whenever your PSA makes a purchase at Tripleclicks, you will get the commissions. You will also get matching VPs, which will boost your income. See ultimate target for maximum earnings: www.sfimg.com/the_plan
4. Introducing Lacalvantia marchants is another way to boost your income. www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=230689&referrer=search

9 posts

Do I need to re-qualify for Wave3 benefits? in WAVE3 #Getting Started #Rewardical #W3

1 day ago

Yes, you need to re-qualify every month. That is, you need to recruit new PRMs every 30 days.

19 posts

Where can I find the record of Pricebenders auctions I have won? in Pricebenders #Pricebenders #TripleClicks

1 day ago

Once you win an auction, you get a mail advice as soon as the system is updated. You need to complete your purchase following the link given in the mail advice.

You can see all your orders here:
www.tripleclicks.com/myaccount/order_status.php

268 posts

What are some new ways to motivate your PSAs? in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

1 day ago

Most of my new PSAs ask regarding their work in SFI to earn money. My reply to them is;

You have made a great decision, joining SFI. SFI is the best available affiliate marketing today, which can change your lifestyle. See the GROTH tab & you will know, how fast SFI is growing! I am so glad, you are in my team!!

There are a lot of ways to earn money in SFI business. With SFI, you start accumulating income as soon you start earning Versa Points (VPs). Let’s see, how to go about the highest earning possible;

1. Start your day with ALERT tab. Check for new information, if any. You will earn 1 extra Daily Grand entry, at the bottom of this page.
2. Go to WIN IT tab. First of all, enter for the T-Time contest (every hour, till you win 2 free TCredits). Then, enter for Daily Grand contest, if eligible. Next, answer the Biz Quiz question.
3. Go to BADGES tab. See, how many badges you need to get to the next level of Badge Quest & earn Rewardicals.
4. Go to TO-DO tab. Look for any pending action to earn VPs. You will get 1 free VP daily, at the bottom of this page.
5. Go to TIPS tab. See the tips for the day. You will get 1 free VP daily, at the bottom of this page.
6. Go to STREAM tab. See the posts from your up-line leaders. You will get 1 free VP daily, at the bottom of this page.
7. Go to TC tab. You will get 1 free VP daily, at the bottom of this page.
8. Go to ECAs tab. You will get 1 free VP daily, at the bottom of this page.
9. Go to SCOREBOARD tab. See all the information available. Your detailed earnings for the month are shown here. You will get 1 free VP daily, at the bottom of this page.
10. Go to MOVERS tab. Once you become a sponsor, performance of your leading down-line team members are shown here. You will get 1 free VP daily, at the bottom of this page.
11. Go to GROWTH tab. You can see, how SFI & your team members are growing. You will get 1 free VP daily, at the bottom of this page.
12. Go to GOALS tab. Set your goals for the month. You will get 1 free VP daily, for setting your goal for the day.
13. Go to FORUM tab. Click any link & spend 15 seconds to earn 1 free VP daily. SFI Forum is very interesting. You will find a lot of information here & also a lot of people from your own country. You need to participate here, to help others and also to earn knowledge & Badges.
These daily actions will get you a total of 10 free VPs & you will be eligible for 1 entry in Daily Grand drawing for the next day to win various prizes.

Once you have completed your daily actions, check these income generating actions;
1. Refer customers to TripleClicks, i.e. generating PRM sales. These can sometimes end up creating generous commissions for you. You can refer members to TripleClicks using your personal Gateway links. For dozens of methods for generating TripleClicks sales (including free and beginner, intermediate, and advanced strategies), see:
www.sfimg.com/Resources/MarketingCenter?form=MarketingAids
2. Refer a business to become an ECA (e-Commerce Associate) with Tripleclicks.
3. Cultivating an active team of affiliates. Having an active team will accumulate leveraged income in a couple of ways, i.e. whenever your PSA makes a purchase at Tripleclicks, you will get the commissions. You will also get matching VPs, which will boost your income. See ultimate target for maximum earnings: www.sfimg.com/the_plan
4. Introducing Lacalvantia marchants is another way to boost your income. www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=230689&referrer=search

We all work 8 to 12 hours daily, to earn bread. Let me see, how hard you are ready to work to change your lifestyle!!!

I am always here to assist you. Together, we can achieve our goals. Wish you all the best.

9 posts

ECA Delay Times of receiving orders in Getting Started #ECA #Marketing #Sales

1 day ago

Though I have a few PRMs, I am blank on this. We can't contact our PRMs, so no idea about their activities details.

10 posts

How expensive or important are PSAs and CSAs to sfi members? in Team Building #CSA #PSA #Team Building

1 day ago

Expensive? You may search the TripleClicks & get the best deal on PSAs package.

Important? PSAs are the most important thing in SFI business. You need to keep building your team to get good earnings for life.

15 posts

What is the Best way to win in the Pricebenders Auctions? in Pricebenders #Pricebenders

2 days ago

There is no hard & fast method of winning. I won an auction, even with a single bid. Have a target & never exceed it. All you will need is a lot of luck. Concentrate on team building, rather than auctions.

8 posts

SFI is really growing! in Marketing #Leadership #Marketing #Sales

2 days ago

SFI is the fastest growing business. There is no doubt abut it.

6 posts

Great Start of the Week in Recognition #Eager Zebra #Rewardical #TripleClicks

2 days ago

Congratulations. Wish you more wins in the coming days........

26 posts

New PRM earned from my ZackJack Challenge! in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #Sponsor #W3

2 days ago

Very true. Keep doing your job, result will follow.

268 posts

2 days ago

Lead by example. Do, what you want your PSAs to do & they will follow. Send a link to your Leadership Page in your weekly mails & ask them to visit. Do not push an affiliate to achieve EA rank or spend money. Encourage them to stay in the system, explore different free methods of earnings, building their team, participating in this forum, etc. People who stay, would surely like to advance & achieve. Give them time to settle & take their own decision, when to invest. You will least want to loose your PSAs.

37 posts

How can we identify our PSAs and CSAs who rate their Sponsor? in Miscellaneous

2 days ago

Check your movers' VP ledger to find out, who are the PSAs & CSAs completed their Sponsor ratings form.

23 posts

Achieving Rank of EA in VersaPoints #Getting Started #VersaPoints

2 days ago

Last day of the month is the dead-line.

12 posts

Keeping PSAs and CSAs active in Team Building

3 days ago

The problem is universal. So, do not break your head about that. Keep recruiting new PSAs regularly, till you find 5 to 10 active PSAs. Wish you all the best.

9 posts

Status is still BTL!! in Suggestion Box #Leadership #Team Building

3 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)