Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

5x SUPPORT
KRISHNENDU M.

India

E365 Champion

1 post

Badge quest is interesting in Inspiration/Testimonials #Contests #Leadership

1 day ago

I find the Badge Quest really interesting. My badge count going up everyday. How about you?
Any suggestion to improve my badges count. I wish get to the next level soon.

2 posts

Advancement - Badge Quest in Inspiration/Testimonials #Contests

10 days ago

Congratulations, Angela. You are fast learner and I am sure, you are going to go long. I have reached my 50 th badge mark today. So, way to go. Wish you all the best.

12 posts

Building a strong team in Team Building #CSA #Getting Started #PSA

13 days ago

Everyone have inactive PSAs & CSAs in their team. All you need to do is, keep expanding your team until you have at least 5 active PSAs. Then, things will be smooth.
Wish you all the best.

3 posts

Cimmitment pays in Inspiration/Testimonials #Getting Started #Leadership #Sponsor

14 days ago

Concentrate on team building.........

3 posts

Cimmitment pays in Inspiration/Testimonials #Getting Started #Leadership #Sponsor

15 days ago

Start by doing simple daily tasks......
Complete all pending actions in to-do tab............
Keep playing free games & recruit new affiliates.........
Commitment pays........
Wish you all the best.

2 posts

Advancement STL in Inspiration/Testimonials #Leadership

16 days ago

It took quite longer than I really expected. But, I am happy to be a STL now. My sincere advice to all team leaders to be committed and patient. The day will come. Better late than never.
Wish you all a successful future.

20 posts

How to earn more VPs for the Smart Start Bonus? in Getting Started #Contests #Getting Started #VersaPoints

19 days ago

The best way would be to buy 6 TCredits at $1.99 each. You will get 102 VP's for each TCredit. That's 102 X 6 = 612 VP's.
Wish you all the best with SFI.

28 posts

New here, need guidance in Getting Started #Getting Started

20 days ago

Do not worry. You are never alone. I am always here to assist you to your success. You are going well for a start. Get going and ask me, if you have a doubt.
Wish you all the best.

1 post

E365 Championship in Recognition #Contests #E365 #VersaPoints

21 days ago

I am looking forward to win E365 Championship in my class. Just 2 days to go. Please, wish me good luck. Thank you all in advance.

7 posts

S-Builder Co-op in Team Building #PSA

about 1 month ago

You keep them, as long as you want. They are just like other PSAs you get through advertisements. All you need to do is, communicate with them regularly and help them with duplication.
Wish you all the best.

11 posts

I feel unlucky in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Contests

about 1 month ago

Even with perfect bid prediction, I did not win..........

Hi, KRISHNENDU!

The following Astro Auction has now completed boarding and is ready for launching!

Auction #1618
Item: TCredits - 500 pack
Entry Date: Sep 2nd
Your Pick-The-Bid prediction: 584

To see all of the auction's winners and claim the prizes you've won, click the following launch link now:

www.tripleclicks.com/Astro/Launch?id=1618

Good luck!

17 posts

E365 Runner Up or Country Champion in Ask Gery #Contests #E365

about 1 month ago

Yes, it is possible. Keep working hard. Who knows, you could become E365 Champion ! Don't consider yourself a looser in the beginning of the race itself. Give it a serious thought.
Wish you all the best.

17 posts

compensation plan in Getting Started #Compensation

about 1 month ago

Best way to make money is to recruit a few mew members regularly. Do not expect immediate earnings. See this as a long-term investment plan. Once you have a few active members in your down-line, you keep getting a lot of money every month. Of course, there are many other ways as well to make money with SFI.
Wish you all the best.

27 posts

Wow I won in Recognition #Eager Zebra #TCredits #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Winning is always great. Keep going and you are sure to win many more.
Never forget to recruit new members regularly. That's what is needed you to be in the business.
Wish you all the best.

13 posts

Help my Psa with log in problem: in Suggestion Box #Leadership #PSA #Sponsor

about 1 month ago

1) If he/ she remember ID & password, login here: www.sfimg.com/Home/Alerts
2) If he/ she has forgotten your ID or password, go to this page: www.sfimg.com/get

54 posts

please pray for us in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

Yes, the situation is really grave. I pray for all those effected in the flood. Hope, the situation come to normal fast.
God bless all.

16 posts

How to use the Daily Crown won at Astro Auction? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

about 1 month ago

You need not do anything. Your entry in the drawing is taken care of. Check your E-mail next morning to see, if have won anything.
Wish you all the best.

17 posts

How to help new members to get started? in Team Building #Getting Started

about 1 month ago

You can't help a non-responsive member. You will have to work out with people, who try the business. So, my advice is to concentrate on your movers and send weekly mail to all your down-line members.
Wish you all the best.

23 posts

i drew 4 kings in a row but there's no Tcredits prize in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Oh, that's really embarrassing. Drawing 4 kings is achievement of a kind. I am playing the game since some time now. Never drawn 4 kings, however few times 3 kings drawn. Hope, Mr. Gery can enlighten you.
Wish you all the best.

16 posts

become STL in Team Building

2 months ago

Advance to the rank of STL (Silver Team Leader)
Qualifications (monthly):

4000 VP (min. 1500 VP from sales/purchases)

(3) PSAs, one with the minimum rank of BTL

3-star sponsor rating from PSAs.

Wish you all the best...............

1 post

Never give up in Inspiration/Testimonials #Contests #Leadership #Team Building

2 months ago

Keep recruiting new affiliate regularly & achieve EA status at regular intervals. Never give up. You are sure to achieve, once you are persistent. I won my 100th T-Time and feel happy to go on.
Wish you all the best.

1 post

Persistence pays off in Inspiration/Testimonials #Contests #Team Building

2 months ago

Log in daily & do your daily tasks. It pays off. I won my 100th T-Time. I feel happy & ready to go further.
I advise the new SFIers to be regular...............

17 posts

How is this possible? in Miscellaneous

2 months ago

Yes, I have the same problem. I am not sure what to do about it.

7 posts

Withdrawal sfi income in Compensation

2 months ago

I think, the best option for withdrawal from India is Paypal account. Open a Pypal account on-line and select aout-withdrawal option in SFI. $ 26 is not a big earnings. You may opt for re-investment as well. Keep building your team.

Wish you all the best.