Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

5x SUPPORT
KRISHNENDU M.

India

29 posts

I lost my forum guru badge! in Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

3 months ago

It is never easy to be on the top. It takes a lot of hard work & dedication. Keep improving the quality of your posts & do that on regular basis.

9 posts

Want buy PRM's how and is there any benefit from them in Team Building #Team Building

3 months ago

There is no guaranteed commission from PRMs, as there is no guarantee that the PSAs & CSAs will be active.

I would suggest PSA + PRM pack from Tripleclicks.

29 posts

I lost my forum guru badge! in Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

3 months ago

Don't get disappointed. This Badge is for the best 200. Keep helping people with your advice & guidance. You can regain your position in top 200 anytime.

Wish you best of luck.

10 posts

Getting started in Getting Started

3 months ago

That's a very common shout indeed. Well, I must appreciate that you have asked for assistance. There are many goes lost without even giving it a try. There is nothing to worry about. Just get around SFI & you will find this interesting.

Team building is the most important aspect thing in SFI. So, concentrate on team-building while claiming your free VPs. Once you get accustomed with SFI, you will know how to go on.

Wish you all the best.

20 posts

Inactive PSAs in Team Building #Getting Started #PSA #Team Building

3 months ago

It is a common problem for all of us in SFI. While PSAs are recruited, there is no way of judging them. PSAs join seeing the SFI AD. Most of them find the business beyond their understanding and they just quit even without scoring a single VP. Keep communicating with your PSAs regularly & extend robust support.

Well, success is not for all & there can only be a handful to have financial freedom. May be it is your destiny to have that achievement of a lifetime! You never know. So, all you need to give it a try. Once you have 3 or 4 active PSAs, you will find things much easier. You just need to be patient & persistent.

Wish you all the best.

27 posts

How and where I find places to advertise for free... in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

3 months ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

19 posts

Restarting my career with SFI in Miscellaneous

3 months ago

You have taken the right decision. Keep growing your team & never give up. Wish you all the best.

406 posts

What kind of people make good SFI affiliates? in Miscellaneous #Team Building

3 months ago

One must have determination, dedication & persistence. Show your affection towards SFI & you are on.

351 posts

What are some new ways to motivate your PSAs? in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

3 months ago

PSA reassignment would be a good option. More over, extend robust guidance & support your PSAs to success.

504 posts

What attracted you to start building a business with SFI? in Miscellaneous #Getting Started

3 months ago

Need for more money is the reason for which I am here.

But, that is not all. Once I joined and spent time with SFI, I found this business very interesting. The Forum, EZ Games, etc. are very enjoyable.

135 posts

What's a good strategy to attain Team Leader status every month? in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Team Building

3 months ago

Keep building your team gradually and extend robust support to your downline. That's it.

7 posts

How to get more VP in a few-time and to get starting immediately? in Getting Started #Getting Started #Rewardical #VersaPoints

3 months ago

Do you mean a short-cut? There is none. If you wish to succeed, build your team gradually.

14 posts

Feeling good..................... in Team Building #CSA #PSA #Team Building

4 months ago

There should not be any confusion. Team-building comes first, if you wish to build a good source of income. Sales comes second. Without a good team, sales alone wouldn't give you your desired income.

14 posts

4 months ago

Thanks a lot. Leaders like you are my inspiration.

14 posts

4 months ago

You are absolutely right. What I wanted to say is, team-building should be the top priority.

14 posts

4 months ago

I am in the 7th month with SFI & really feeling good. I have given first preference to team-building, since I joined this business. This month, 3 affiliates got EA status in my downline.
My sincere advice to all the new affiliates who are interested to make this business successful is to concentrate purely on team-building.
Wish you all the best.

7 posts

Missing entry in top enrollers list in Team Building #Leadership #PSA #Team Building

5 months ago

I have recruited 80 PSAs yesterday and i do not find my name in the top enrollers list. What could be the problem?

23 posts

Where are specific tips for Card King game? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

5 months ago

PLAY & WIN LIMITS
Players may play a maximum of 12 standard Card King games per day. Three additional Card King games may be played with EZ Express tokens. 15 maximum plays per day.
See https://www.tripleclicks.com/games/CardKing

68 posts

Affiliate struggling to become an EA ? Good News in ECA Program #ECA #Rewardical #VersaPoints

5 months ago

Nice post. I am sure, it is going to help many.

135 posts

What's a good strategy to attain Team Leader status every month? in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Team Building

5 months ago

You need a purchase/ sales of 1500 VPs & a total of 3000 VPs to become a BTL. But, I would suggest you to concentrate on team-building. That's what is going to give you real income. We are all here to earn money.

16 posts

Win situation in Recognition #Team Building

5 months ago

Congrats. FREE things are always nice.

15 posts

Tcredits Expiration Policy in Miscellaneous #TCredits #TripleClicks

5 months ago

Thanks for reminder. No one would like to loose them after buying.