Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

15x SUPPORT
Marilyn C.

Philippines

16 posts

how to re -qualified as executive affiliate in Getting Started

12 hours ago

Hi, Ogbu michael O.!

how to re -qualified as executive affiliate

How to go EA: www.sfimg.com/EA1010

why is it that why will loose is positions as executive affiliate after ataining the position

We have to start from zero every first day of the month, because our work results or achievements last month will be paid every 10th of the following month, if not falls on a week-end or holidays. Just to make it short the explanation, a little commonsense maybe. No one is willing to pay us twice with our work that is already paid.

thereby losing all is former point,how fair is that

No, we will not lose our Versa Points, (VP) we can still view it on our Scoreboard page and other areas, like Badges page etc. And that is for a lifetime,if I'm not mistaken. Because, we are competing on "Power Rank Leaderboard".

those that mean one cannot do this business part time?

This is a serious business, but it's up to you, if you want it to be just your part time or past time etc.
It's up to you how you want to managed it, to make it grow, fast or slow. It's all depends on you, because this is your business, not belong to others.
Patient is a must here. Have a blessed days!/;-)

Hope this helps, and i wish you all the best!

Ria

20 posts

Can one complete get to EA within a week? in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #VersaPoints

15 hours ago

Hi, Faith N.!

Sure,why not. Even one day if you can.
Please kindly read my screenshot.

Thanks, and welcome to SFI and here in the Forum.

Ria

18 posts

12 or 24 ? in Getting Started #Rewardical #TCredits

15 hours ago

You will only get 12 TCredits not 22 TCredits.
Remember that when you achieve EA rank, you will get 10 TCredits+ 2 CSAs and also have a share in the Executive pool, likewise the BTL rank, you will earn 12 TCredits + 12 CSAs, you will have a share in executive pool+ matching VP from all your CSAs too.

I'm not get 12 CSA for become BTL each month, so where do you have that from?
See Image below from CSA Ledger, as BTL 3 CSA, as DTL 10 CSA, so no rank gives 12 CSA

Best regards
Svend

Hi, Mr. Svend!

Maybe, Michael is talking about this.

Best regards!
And, goodnight... /;-)

Ria

9 posts

Forums For Affiliates From Different Countries in Getting Started

18 hours ago

Hi, Kimberly W.!

To locate their "Country Forum" just tell them to click the "Blue Lightning Bolt" here in the Forum.

Ria

18 posts

12 or 24 ? in Getting Started #Rewardical #TCredits

18 hours ago

Hi, Mr. Bensaad A.!

You will only receive 12 TCredit for advancing on BTL rank.
The 10 TCredit for EA will be void.

Hope this helps,and i wish you all the best!

Ria

8 posts

Games on iPad in Miscellaneous #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

19 hours ago

Hi, Mr. Billy H.!

I'm only using my phones. And i have no any problem accessing the EZ, PB or BS games from anywhere. I usually go to TC from my Badges page. I just tap the T-Time Badge and click the T-Time link. Sometimes i used T-Time link from WIN-IT tab. Or just just the EZ tab. There is so many ways to go on TripleClicks to play or buy, without asking you to log in there. In short, i have no issues here. /;-)

Hope this helps!
Have a blessed days!

Ria

16 posts

Experienced bidders in Pricebenders

1 day ago

So you were there too, Ria! I was there as well. Not saying which dog I was though. LOL Once the bidding is done, you can see the list of TC members who were bidding in a BIG DOG auction. I was able to identify a BIG DOG there even with all those doggy names based on his bidding habits. And true enough, he won that auction.

Big dog auctions are really meant for experienced bidders because while the bidding is going on you will never know who are you bidding against with. So it is far more challenging to calculate your odds of winning because in a way you are going in blind. You will never know if the one you are bidding against with is the one who has been around bidding as if he has unlimited Tcredits or the one who has been winning auctions left and right. A BIG DOG auction after all is free for all! So even if an experienced bidder(a BIG DOG) has already reached his standard win limits, he can still play there. That's why it isn't advisable for newbies or inexperienced bidders to just bid haphazardly in those types of auctions because chances are... the BIG DOGS are there too!

Hi, Allan!

Good morning! /;-) Sorry, i was not able to reply ASAP, because I'm cooking "Tinola" for lunch.

So you were there too, Ria!
Lol, i just turn my PB tab to green. As you can see in the image, i only have 8+1 TCredit. Hehe

Thanks for making it more clear and sharing your advice or tips for newbies at the same time. I also wanted to share my tips sometimes, but, i only have a limited time to write with more detailed most of the time, because of so many everyday activities of mine. /;-) Anyways, thanks to you again and to Mr. Sead, i agree with you,Guys. Both of you are right and absolutely correct. And i just wanna add an additional very easy and simple tip for newbies. Get to know who's these Guys, that you need to be aware that they often have hundreds or sometimes thousands of TCredits, because they often won a big amount of TCredits in the auctions. Be more careful to fight with these people if you only have100 TCredits. Get to know them here, www.tripleclicks.com/PBlatestWinners.php and if you are a new player, observe first how they play in different auctions. It is necessarily to study their techniques and style for bidding for about 2-4 weeks.

Well, honestly, that's what i do./;-)
Because i don't wanna cry in the end. Lol
Good luck Guys!

Ria

13 posts

What is the reward for E365 championship? in Miscellaneous #Contests #E365 #Rewardical

1 day ago

Hi, Emmanuel A.!

Please visit the E365 full details, and read it carefully here. www.sfimg.com/E365

Ria

18 posts

Something to point out...again and again! in Recognition #Getting Started #Localvantia #VersaPoints

1 day ago

LOL, Ria!
You somehow missed my point...

What I wanted to point out was how the Transfer Buying can make it easy
to get enough VPs for the rank we want.

I thought that was clearly enough said in Lawrence's post...but, it seems that
I should have BOLDED it in some way.

I should have BOLDED it in some way.

Haha, you should Ms. Tanja. You know, I feel like I'm getting old so fast, these past few days, because of so many work inside and out of my house. That's why, maybe this is the reason why i often missed something,like you said. And i admit that. Lol Anyways, i was about to edit my post to highlighted some words, but it's too late for me to do that, it was not granted because, it was run out of time already. And my apologize for that. /;-) I also forgot, to just removed, edit and repost it. Lol I think, this is one of the symptoms of getting old. (To have a #MemoryGap.) Haha

18 posts

Something to point out...again and again! in Recognition #Getting Started #Localvantia #VersaPoints

1 day ago

Something to point out...again and again!

Your Thread title Ms. Tanja made me think that you are reporting something that needs an extra attention from the"Respected Corporate". Lol Anyways, your so nice and kind to share here about the achievements of our co Zinger Mr. Lawrence. Thanks to you, and a "Big Congratulations" to Mr. Lawrence. For only 40 days, he became an "STL", and that is really " WoW". Great job Mr. Lawrence. You must be really "Lucky" to have a "BTL". I envy you. Lol

Thanks for sharing Ms. Tanja!
I'm sure, this may inspire many of us here.

Have a nice and wonderful day. /;-)

Ria

16 posts

Experienced bidders in Pricebenders

1 day ago

Hi, Ms. Hafsah Z.!

When you play Big Dog auction, you will be given different name. (alias) Unlike other auctions, it reveals your TC user name.
I believe, this is for security reasons, and to have more thrill and fun playing Big Dog auction. Isn't?

Ria

12 posts

Purchasing Tc products in Getting Started #Getting Started #Marketing

2 days ago

Hi, Nouta Ngounou A.!

We can't use RT to buy items on TC. We can only exchange them for "Goodies" like this, (as shown on image below) at our RT page.

To use TCredits as for paying the items you want, just check the box.

Ria

24 posts

T connect in VersaPoints #Compensation #Getting Started #VersaPoints

2 days ago

Yes but it was not give any VP, so I think it is a glitch or it is removed because we no longer can get those VP.

Our TConnect page was for listing of members sales of used stuff, and that is discounted, so why should SFI continue give VP for it?

Best regards
Svend

Our TConnect page was for listing of members sales of used stuff,

Hi, Mr. Svend Erik L.!

This is the TConnect page.
Not the Member listing,that is already discontinued./;-)

TConnect page is still available on TC to view. Just go to TC Member Center.
Maybe we'll wait for the announcement if the VP for this will be remove.

Hope this helps!
All the best!

Ria

12 posts

the definition of upselling and cross selling? in Sales

2 days ago

And how we increase our revenie with upselling and cross selling?

Hi, Mr. Mustafa M.!

Welcome to SFI and here in the Forum.

Maybe, this may help you.

www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=38

Introduction to Internet Sales

As an SFI affiliate, you’re now partnered with one of the fastest growing and most popular e-commerce sites on the Web today, TripleClicks.com. With tens of thousands of products from around the world, 24-hour penny auctions, fun and engaging online games, and more, TripleClicks has something for everyone–and that makes online selling both lucrative and fun!

Here’s the basic method:
1. Go to TripleClicks.com and find a product you want to sell.

2. Use the product’s provided affiliate link, a special link that includes your SFI ID number (XXXXXXXX) so you’re credited with the commission. Use the link in your emails, social media posts, etc.—or use the product’s banner on your blog, personal website, or third-party websites. To get an affiliate link, click the "SFI Toolbox" button from the product's Details Page.

Note: Don’t worry if you don’t have any experience in advertising on the Internet. We’ll teach you everything you need to know, starting here with LaunchPad and through other great resources at your SFI Affiliate Center we'll be telling you about.

3. Each time someone clicks your link (or banner) and buys the product, you earn a handsome 45% CV Direct Commission. Better yet, your work is now done! We take care of processing the customer’s payment and we fulfill and/or ship the product directly to your customer, all at no cost to you. And, of course, we notify you with an email each time you make a sale so you always know exactly how your promotions are doing and how much money you’re making!

Ria

7 posts

About PSA's follow up in Ask Gery #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

2 days ago

Hi, Olayemi A.!

Welcome to SFI, and here in the Forum.

As a Sponsor, Is it possible to generate my PSA's mobile number to follow them up by given then orientation on how to be successful on SFI?

That is depend on you, or the situation. Read tips here.

How can I be an awesome sponsor and create big income duplication?
www.sfimg.com/Training/AwesomeSponsor?referrer=search

Ria

7 posts

Opti build leader in Team Building #E365 #Leadership #Team Building

4 days ago

Hi, Jaswant S.!

Effective January 10th, we’ll be rolling out two prestigious new badges (with four levels each) for those participating in the Opti-Build program and generating POAs (Personally Originated Affiliates).

Generating 25 POAs earns you the basic “Opti-Builder” badge. Upon generating your 500th POA for your downline, you’ll be awarded the prestigious “500 Club” badge. Become an Opti-Builder PRO with 750 POAs. And 1000 POAs puts you in truly rarified air with the gold Opti-Builder ELITE badge:

Please visit the complete details here. news.sfimg.com/2018/01/01/2018-message-from-gery/

Ria

9 posts

TCredits Connoisseur badge! in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

4 days ago

Hi, Mr. Ofuonyebi '.!

Mr. David Abiola O A., are talking about this.

news.sfimg.com/2018/03/05/mrp-redemption-specials-new-badge/
"MRP Redemption Specials & New Badge"

Have a great day! /;-)

Ria

9 posts

TCredits Connoisseur badge! in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

4 days ago

Hi, Mr. David Abiola O A.!

Special Limited Time Badge

For a limited time, we're also making a special collectable badge available for everyone! The 2018 basic 1-coin "TCredits Connoisseur" badge is yours with the purchase of a single TCredit.

* Purchase 10 TCredits to upgrade to the 2-coins badge
* Purchase 25 TCredits to upgrade to the 3-coins badge
* Purchase 50 TCredits to upgrade to the 4-coins badge
* Purchase 100 TCredits to upgrade to the 5-coins badge
* Purchase 200 TCredits to upgrade to the 6-coins badge
* Purchase 500 TCredits to upgrade your badge to the prestigious gold, 7-coins version
* Purchase 1000 TCredits to upgrade your badge to the optimum-prestige, gold, 9-coins version

Note that you can begin your quest for the 9-coin gold badge immediately by purchasing a single TCredit. Then, make your way to the ultimate "TCredits Connoisseur" badge between now and September 1st, 2018. So, with every TCredit purchased between March 5th (when we first announced this offer) and September 1st, you'll be credited towards the badge.

Special Note: If you don't have any MRP or run out of MRP before obtaining the badge you seek, we will also award this badge for all standard TCredit purchases (paid by cash, credit card, PayPal, etc.) too, starting March 5th (through September 1st, 2018).

JOIN THE DISCUSSION:

www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=117361

Hope that helps, and i wish you all the best!

Ria

9 posts

About MRP in Miscellaneous

4 days ago

Hi, Mr. Akinyemi S.!

Glossary definition: MRP (Member Rewards Points)
05/10/2018
A discontinued TripleClicks reward program. SEE: www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26444&id=230137

"MRP REDEMPTION"

As promised, for those still with MRP (Member Rewards Points), we've put together some specials for you.

1. If you currently have less than 150 MRP, simply go to your Alerts tab at the Affiliate Center now and click the link there to automatically cash your MRP in for (1) TCredit. Note that this offer is good for any amount of MRP from 1-149 MRP. This special TCredit also comes with VersaPoints (prorated for the amount of MRP spent). And, yes, if you have more than 150 MRP now but fall below 150 MRP later, you'll also be able to take advantage of this special offer then.

2. For those with more than 150 MRP now, we are also offering special packs of 50 TCredits for just 3000 MRP. We're also including 200 free Rewardicals with each 50 pack! Order here: www.tripleclicks.com/detail?item=608525

3. If you currently have more than 150 MRP, you can ALSO now grab CSAs for just 250 MRP. We're also including 20 free Rewardicals with each CSA! Order at: www.tripleclicks.com/detail?item=608524. Note: Limited supply available; good while supply lasts.

Ria

9 posts

About MRP in Miscellaneous

4 days ago

Hi,Mr. ASHOK K.!

Just buy 1 TCredit, choose your 150 MRP as for payment. Then after that, go to your Alert page, you will see the message for claim your VP and 1 TCredit for your remaining MRP. This message will only appear if your MRP is below 150.

Ria

17 posts

Starting The Day Off As A Duck or an Eagle??? Your Choice!!! in Inspiration/Testimonials #Getting Started

5 days ago

"stop complaining"

When you see others who are quacking like a duck, advise/guide them to join you in your soaring like an eagle flight.

Every one in all of our Marketing Businesses should stop quacking like ducks and start soaring like eagles. Will you?

Be that smooth sailing Eagle soaring above the competition.

Bless you and yours. Bye for now.

Have a great day, Mr. Bruce!/;-)

Ria

22 posts

Reassign psa in Team Building #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

5 days ago

Hi, Jaswant S.!

One of the best key to success here is "Team Work", with a solid plan. You have an active STL Sponsor. And I'm sure, he knows what he needs to do for his Team. Maybe, he's still waiting for a perfect time to reconsider what you are thinking, even if you don't ask him. You are just here for about 5 months. Maybe it's too early for him to give you that kind of favor. (Reassign his active PSA for you.)

Be patient, and wait a little bit. Or don't rely too much with your Sponsor. Build your own Team. Wait for an active one, to take you on STL position. Because, you already said that "No one wants to give their active PSA". But if the Team Leader is seriously building their Team, down to their last generation, its not hard and impossible for them to do that. Maybe you have read some post of Team Leaders in the past concerning on this matter. So, maybe this things made you think about what you are thinking now.

But, there's nothing wrong with your eagerness to reach the higher rank (STL) in just a short period of time . We all have the same desires here, but patient is a must. Don't rush, it's not a good idea if we make all things in a hurry. Sometimes, we need to be sure and careful for what we are doing or planning, so that, we will not regret it in the future. Be patient, Jaswant. Things can wait, for the better results. /;-)

Ria

19 posts

Whats the best way to redeem Rewardicals? in Miscellaneous #Compensation #Rewardical #Sales

5 days ago

Hi, Paul L.!

You need to redeem VP, TCredit etc. manually here. www.sfimg.com/Redirect?domain=R
Just log in with your SFI ID# and password.

No auto redeemed for TCredit, VP and other goodies, but we have, Rewardical Auto-Build for PSA, CSA and PRM here. www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/

Ria

19 posts

Whats the best way to redeem Rewardicals? in Miscellaneous #Compensation #Rewardical #Sales

6 days ago

Hi, Levi!

It's all up to you. Sometimes, i redeemed 3 TCredits for Time Machine, PTP and PB. This way my EZ and PB tab will turn into green. But, most of the times, i saved my Rewardical Tokens (RT) for VP, to use on my EA rank next month. Only you can decide where you want to invest your RT. Remember, RT is like a money, because you can exchange it for Silver Bullions, TC GC, Bitcoins, etc. You can also build a strong large Team using your RT.

Ria

17 posts

How to earn VP by reading the must read forum? in VersaPoints

6 days ago

Hi, Ann Dee A.!

Just visit any Thread in the Forum,and the VP will automatically awarded to you.
And of course, you maybe want to read post also, to boost your knowledge about your SFI business.

Ria