50 TCredits for $9.99 SUPER Sale! Limited Time. Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

11x SUPPORT
Marilyn C.

Philippines

13 posts

Tick Tuck in Pricebenders #Eager Zebra #Pricebenders #TripleClicks

7 hours ago

Hi, Ms. Pamela! Try your luck on PTP for your EZ Tab,while waiting for Time machine to start.

What would you love are next questions topics to be?

I like,hhhmmmppp....
Top 10 SFI Rewardical ECAs most B-L-A-N-K of March 2018!
Lol just kidding!

' wish you all the best!
Goodnight!

Ria

8 posts

Success is here in Getting Started #Marketing #TCredits #Team Building

8 hours ago

Hi,Agyeiwaa A.!
You are ready to GO? That's good! Congratulations! GO complete your E365 requirements! How,here.

WHAT IS IT?

Entrepreneur365 (E365) is a fun and exciting SFI contest that gives you great goals to shoot for during your first year in SFI. The objective is to score the most VersaPoints (VP) in your class during this 365-day period. While you're competing in E365, you're accumulating lots of VersaPoints—points that can put money in your pocket from the TripleClicks Executive Pool. PLUS, each participating affiliate receives an E365 Challenger badge and has the opportunity to win thousands of Rewardical Tokens...all while learning about how to create a successful SFI business!
There are no purchase requirements to participate in the E365 contest, and you can earn VersaPoints through a variety of educational and business-building actions (see complete list of pointable actions HERE).

HOW TO ENTER
There are six qualifications to get entered into the E365 contest:
1. Verify your email address
2. Whitelist the email addresses of SFI and upline members
3. Complete your Affiliate Profile Basics
4. Upload your account photo
5. Send your commitment letter to your sponsor
6. Achieve EA status
Tip: See your SCOREBOARD for your status on all six steps (or if you've already qualified, your current position in the contest).

Timeframe: You'll be automatically entered into your class' E365 competition upon completing the six qualifying steps (must be completed within your first 365 days in SFI).
Full details here. www.sfimg.com/E365

' wish you all the best,and goodluck with your SFI Business!

Ria

13 posts

for 1 rescue bid howmany RT given in Pricebenders

9 hours ago

i just used 1 bid rescue in recent auction earned from t-time gameand used up 2 Tcredits

Lol,your so fast to quote my post that I'd deleted Mr. Pradeep./;-)

Well.... Maybe there is a proper answer for your concern.
But i don't know what it is anymore. Hehe
Hmmppp let's wait for others opinion maybe.

' wish you all the best!

Ria

13 posts

9 hours ago

I do understand that 77 Rewardical will give you 1 Tcredit when you redeemed them.
If 77 Rewardicals =1 Tcredit, 77 Rewardicals x 2 =154 Rewardicals.
154 Rewardicals will given you 2 Tcredits that you can used for 1 rescue bid.
Hope you understand it.

my question is when my 1 rescue bid used then how many rewardicals token given.

A rescue bid cost you 2 TCredits,1 TC earns you 10 RT X 2=20

Hope that helps Mr. Pradeep!
All the best!

Ria

but i was given only 10 RT today .I was given 20 RT previously .

I had to delete my first reply on this,because i just saw your screenshot after i posted it.

Mr. Pradeep,did you checked your TC Ledger? Are you sure,you used the rescue bid?

17 posts

Why after turning 15 tabs green , I received 13 versa points in VersaPoints #Rewardical #TCredits #VersaPoints

9 hours ago

Earn one entry for producing at least 10 VP during the previous day

• Earn a second entry for producing at least 20 VP during the previous day
www.sfimg.com/Home/WinIt#

Hope that helps!
All the best!

Ria

13 posts

9 hours ago

I do understand that 77 Rewardical will give you 1 Tcredit when you redeemed them.
If 77 Rewardicals =1 Tcredit, 77 Rewardicals x 2 =154 Rewardicals.
154 Rewardicals will given you 2 Tcredits that you can used for 1 rescue bid.
Hope you understand it.

my question is when my 1 rescue bid used then how many rewardicals token given.

A rescue bid cost you 2 TCredits,1 TC earns you 10 RT X 2=20

Hope that helps Mr. Pradeep!
All the best!

Ria

7 posts

TripleClicks ECAs.... in ECA Program #ECA #Sales #TripleClicks

12 hours ago

Oh, sorry Ms. Eliz, if i'm in a wrong timing to ask this kind of favor. I just feel stressed right now. Lol The story is, i have a prospect buyer on fb, we had a chat on messenger. She ask for a lot of different styles of Korean party dresses, because She and her two friends are planning to buy from me a 3 dresses, and they like dress which is only above the knees high. Just imagine,how many times i need to find the type of dress she wants. Lol I just said Oh-okay, yeah it's okay... After 3 hours of sending different types of dresses, because this woman said she's busy on her office, and she couldn't browse on the store, that's why, I volunteered to search for the dresses for them. And i don't know, what will happen. She just said, that's all? Hhhaaayyyy....sssight....
I'm still hoping, that she will buy at least even one dress. Lol if not, it's still okay! No hard feelings, that's life! Haha

7 posts

13 hours ago

Yes, Tony. I'm aware of the Forum rules, that's why, i didn't mentioned any name's.
But i don't know if against the rules of mentioning, the types of garments, i hope not.

Best regards!

7 posts

13 hours ago

Hello, TripleClicks ECAs....
Please, add items on your store.
I'm kinda, having a hard time promoting adults clothing, because there is no enough Korean dresses, Blazers, Jackets, Coats etc.

Everyday, i have a prospect buyer's, but they are looking for more choices.
Please i am begging you TC ECAs. Lol
I hope you don't mind Guys.
Because my prospect client, just turn around, if i can't provide them different styles, color etc.
I hope you understand Guys. And please, don't get me wrong.... This is just my humble opinion. Thanks!

Have a great day!

Ria

20 posts

Can an affiliate earn negative commission for a month? in Ask Gery #Compensation

19 hours ago

Every affiliates may be not to do good work each month this is naturally but your answer why yes?

I say "YES" with explanation! Here. But if He/She has just started on the business,without done anything,hhhmmmppp....
Where's the income coming from. Lol
Why ask?!!! Hhhhmmmpppp.... What a question!!!! Please read carefully,before ask such question.

And P.S. Yes,Mr. Gery already provided answer,but i had no chance to delete mine.

Hope that's clear now! Thanks!
Have a great day!

Ria

20 posts

Can an affiliate earn negative commission for a month? in Ask Gery #Compensation

1 day ago

If it happens that you experiences about missing commission Mr. VIVEK KUMAR, the easiest way to track it, is in your Scoreboard and Goals Tab,i think. Because, it's also happened to me that my commission and VPs from my PRM has gone last month. But i didn't ask support, because it's understandable because of moving ECAs to Rewardical. And maybe He had purchased to the ECA that is no longer ECA of TripleClicks. But still, am not sure, because when I've checked my PRM manager, I've found out that, He'd opt out, sad... Lol but it's okay, we can't do anything for that.
Better luck next time.

Best regards!

Ria

16 posts

Rewardicals again! in Compensation #Compensation #Rewardical

1 day ago

Your right Agwu N.!
As Bill Gates said...
"We always overestimate the change that will occur in the next two years and underestimate the change that will occur in the next ten.
Don't let yourself be lulled into inaction." By Leaders Quotes/ Bill Gates

It's true!
Isn't, what do you think Guys?
No doubt, Mr. Gery and He's Team, did an awesome changes.
Let us just believe and trust them.
Rewardical will bring a great opportunity for everyone.
But, we must remember newbies, all great opportunity is nothing or useless, without patient, persistence and hard work.

Have a great day!

Ria

20 posts

1 day ago

Hi Mr. VIVEK KUMAR A F.!

I just wondering,if that is a question,knowing that your already in your 3 years plus as an SFI Affiliate.

But,my answer is "YES" if the Affiliate did nothing for the whole month of course.

Unless,the Affiliate has an active downline and an active referred PRMs and ECAs.

The Affiliate can just do whatever He/She want.
If the Affiliate wants to take an early retirement,and just wait for He's/Her SFI monthly income to arrive,why not.

After all,maybe He/She deserves it. After so many years of working hard,i guess.

But if He/She has just started on the business,without done anything,hhhmmmppp....
Where's the income coming from. Lol

Hope that helps!
Have a great day!

Ria

101 posts

Rewardical ECA Referral Gateway is here! in SFI News #ECA #Rewardical

1 day ago

How to get started referring Rewardical ECAs

- DO reach out to persons you know who have an e-commerce site and invite them to join Rewardical. Simply contact them with your recommendation to join the Rewardical loyalty program and provide your Gateway link.

- Do NOT spam! Reaching the decision-makers for online stores will not be easy, but under no circumstances should you solicit sellers by using the email address they list on their websites! Affiliates caught soliciting website owners in this manner will be terminated.

So, if you can’t email them, then how do you contact them?

1. If they list their postal address on their website, consider mailing them information about the program. Note that we will be making invitation letters and full-color postcards available for this purpose in the near future (watch for the coming announcement).

2. Don’t try to contact them. Instead, ATTRACT them with advertisements, banners, blog posts, etc…and let them come to you (that is, to your Gateway). We are developing a variety of marketing aids for this purpose, and the first four banners (728×90, 468×60, 250×250, and 200×200) are in the Marketing Center now for immediate download.

Hi,Indrajith!

I hope that helps,that is the available RT ECA Gateways for now.
Just read carefully,to make you understand my friend.
Go to Marketing Aids,and start promoting the banners through your blog,because it's awesome.

Goodluck and have a great day!

Ria

101 posts

Rewardical ECA Referral Gateway is here! in SFI News #ECA #Rewardical

2 days ago

Hi,Sir Gery!

I just wanna say,thank you so much for this. www.sfimg.com/Resources/MarketingTools
I really enjoyed using and promoting the new RT ECA Banners,through my personal blog.
I already tested what it looks like,and as usual,it's amazing.
Just don't spam someone of course,i always keep that on my mind.
I don't wanna be terminate. Lol
I'm waiting for more RT ECA marketing aids Sir!

Again,thank you so much Sir Gery!
You always made all things easier for your Affiliates!

Have a great day,as always!

Ria

15 posts

Anyone can help me finding 2X Bids? in Pricebenders #Pricebenders #TripleClicks

2 days ago

Hi,Mr. PRABHAT KUMAR!

2X on auctions are not yet available.
Wait for Mr. Gery's announcement.

Hope this helps!
Have a great day!

Ria

12 posts

E365 Daily & Monthly Drawings go Rewardical! in SFI News #Contests #Rewardical

4 days ago

Hi,Ms.Lori!

Thanks again for the another great news!

Have a great day!

Ria

7 posts

Friend Challenge in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

6 days ago

Hello Mr. Francis & Natasha K.

Glossary definition: WAVE3 (W3)
01/19/2018
A discontinued TripleClicks program.

Hope that helps!
' wish you all the best!

Ria

6 posts

New member referral! in Team Building #Marketing #Rewardical #Team Building

6 days ago

Thanks Guys for supporting me all the time.
And thanks, you understand Guys my very light english sentences.
You know, i can't speak with a hard and fluent english like others. Lol
I am sick today, and i feel very bad. But I'm still trying to finish my SFI daily tasks.
But i can't participate with others Thread, because my eyesight is blurring.
But I'm still trying to read, so that i will not be outdated. Hehe

Anyways, have a cool day in the SFI Forum!
I really feel cold, because of my flu. Lol

Best regards Zinger's!

Ria

6 posts

New member referral! in Team Building #Marketing #Rewardical #Team Building

6 days ago

Hello Zinger's! Have you already received a notification like this? I'm sure this is from my FB. Because i don't know this person. It's my first time to received a notification like this, and i hope, many will coming in again through my Rewardical referral link and promo code.

Congratulations, Marilyn, you just referred a new Zing Network member (via Rewardical.com)! Your new referral is: $$NAME$$
This is awesome because, from now on, for every 10 Rewardicals earned by Hafsah, you'll automatically earn one Rewardical, which you can redeem on any item of your choice at the Rewardical exchange:
www.Rewardical.com/Exchange
Want to refer more members via Rewardical? See:
www.Rewardical.com/Refer
Thanks for helping us spread the word about Rewardical, and congratulations again on your new referral!
Rewardical.com

Let's go work Zinger's! Stop grieving with Ms.MRP!
We can't win her back anymore. The desition is final.
Let's us just accept the fact that, nothing is permanent in this world. Let's just gave our full support to Mr. Gery and He's Team. Let's give them a break, didn't we care Zinger's, if they still have enough sleep every 24 hours a day.
Don't forget that, they are also human too, and needs sometime to take a break. Let's just "STOP" for awhile for over thinking. Let's just "WAIT" and observes, what will gonna happen. Let's just be "PATIENT" until the new developments will be place properly. We are Zinger's! We need to "WORK TOGETHER, STAND TOGETHER"!

Failures of our President, is our failures too.
But, being on 20th years of SFI in the business, isn't enough to TRUST our President and He's Team? I know, i am still new here, but i am sure, being on (3 decades, if I'm not mistaken) of Mr. Carson as a successful BUSINESS ENTREPRENEURS, it's enough to trust them, to LEAD us, on a bright futures. I have no, even a little doubt with our President Mr. Gery Carson, that they are working the best they can, just to make their Affiliates will feel very comfortable with this business.

Why not, applause them for their nonstop hard work!
And let's go work, don't stop sharing our Rewardical link with promo code, while waiting for the Rewardical marketing aids, (flyers etc.) to be finish.
Don't forget that, all of our referrals, will be expose on "umbrella network" "ZING NETWORK"
READ ENTIRE ANNOUNCEMENT:
news.sfimg.com/2018/01/25/introducing-zing-network/
JOIN THE DISCUSSION:
www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=113457
Stop calculating. Lol we can't calculates all the RT that will be adds on our Rewardical account that coming from our referrals and Team members.

Stay cool Zinger's!

Ria

10 posts

We do not receive 1 VP for 1 TCredit when we participate in auctions in VersaPoints #VersaPoints

7 days ago

Hi,Mr. Ristica! 1 VP per biding is discontinued.

We will only receive 10-20 RT per biding using 1 TCredit,but no more 1 free VP per bid.
The new rules is 1 VP +10RT to turn the EZ Tab green,same with PB.
(This is the Action Bonus Points)

Hope that helps!
' wish you all the best!

Ria

9 posts

Is the ECA Program no longer functioning? in ECA Program #ECA

7 days ago

How do we register seller in tripleclick.

Hello Festus,Mr. Gery already said in the past,that TripleClicks has stopped accepting ECA applicant at this moment.
And wait for the announcement,regarding on that.

Hope that helps!
' wish you all the best!

Ria

18 posts

How many Free VP? in VersaPoints #VersaPoints

8 days ago

Hi Ms. Anna, ' just to clarify, Alerts, Badge and WIN-IT Tab, has no free VPs.

Hope that helps!
'Wish you all the best!

Ria

30 posts

MRP VS Rewardicals in Ask Gery #Rewardical

8 days ago

Will Rewardicals have the same function later?

As Mr. Gery said many times, Rewardical will be much more useful and beneficial for all Affiliates!

For me, Rewardical is our new Magical Token!

Hope that helps!
'Wish you all the best!

Ria