Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

18x SUPPORT
Marilyn C.

Philippines

14 posts

Suggestion for Pick the Price section in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

17 hours ago

Hi Joseph,

That's why, there is a back button if you forgot the item you are predicting. ;)

8 posts

I'm happy today ! in Recognition #Astro Auctions #Pricebenders

1 day ago

Your 10 TCredits is nothing, compared for the prizes you've got Mr. Mille!

Congratulations! Another great testimony to make us all inspired to participate in the AA game.

Thanks for sharing! ;)

You gave us all here an idea, that we're not gonna waste our TCredits on AA. In fact, it will help us to advance on our Affiliate rank faster.

I wish you a lot of win in future!

Enjoy flying! ;)

Ria.... /;-)

7 posts

avatar on pickaface in Getting Started #Getting Started

1 day ago

Hi Snezana,

Mobile phone is fine for creating TripleClicks Avatar. Just choose the free available images. You are only required for PC if you want to create your own style or if you want to purchase images. That is if I'm not mistaken. I made my Avatar through CP only.

Hope this helps!
Good luck!

Ria.... /;-)

243 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Mirtill Mádai! in Recognition

1 day ago

Congratulations E365 Champion Mirtill Mádai!

I wish you all the best!
Stay blessed! ;)

Ria.... /;-)

8 posts

Time-Your Greatest Asset. What Value Do You Put On A Minute??? in Miscellaneous

1 day ago

I hate wasting my time Mr. Bruce!
That's why i wonder, why I'm not yet "RICH" until now! Lol

Did you know that, while I'm online at SFI, i can managed to finished all my house chores.
While I'm finishing my EZ games, i am posting ads at the same time.

Thanks for another motivational great post of yours again!

Have a really great day, Mr. Bruce!

Ria.... /;-)

21 posts

Limit of junior auctions in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Rewardical #TCredits

1 day ago

You absolutely missed something Mr. Milan!
You've missed to adjust how many TCredits you want to put in the Constellation Prizes.

By adjusting the number of TCredits above, watch out below, how many TCredits will give back to you.

Remember, not adjusting your TCredits on a second pop-up window, it will consider that, all of your TCredits you've used to bid will go in the Constellation Prize drawing.

You've received 502 RTs, it means your 50 TCredits are drawn for CP.

Hope this helps!
Have a nice day!

Ria.... /;-)

10 posts

Rewards in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Rewardical #VersaPoints

1 day ago

Hi Daniala,

It's normal, and it's okay to get confused if you are new in the game. Just keep playing. Sooner or later, you will then understand how it works.

As Mr. Gery said in the other Thread, the Constellation Prizes are drawn randomly. You might be lucky to win the Supernova and Quantum prize for just 1 TCredit that your going to spend.

Good luck! ;)

10 posts

Rewards in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Rewardical #VersaPoints

1 day ago

Hi Daniela, and Jelena!

It's clear that, this was not only happened to both of you, but for all of us who participated in AA. If we don't win on Pick The Bid, it means, someone beat us on a Tiebreaker.

We have a Tiebreaker rules that we need to obey. Just be patient, your lucky time or lucky day Guys will come. The less you expect it, the more will come to you.

Just keep playing, and enjoy the games!
I wish you all "GOOD LUCK"!

Have a nice day!

Ria.... /;-)

15 posts

Dont know how put this! in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

2 days ago

You will never be on Top 20 because your bet is only a 1 TCredit, which is good for Pick The Bid and processing fee only, Mr. Basavaraj.

Your 101 lose on a Tiebreaker.

Hope this helps!
Next time, good luck! ;)

Ria... /;-)

7 posts

Prestige Domin in Marketing

2 days ago

Yes, Mr. Jayantilal!

It's the same.

Please visit here. What are the best ways to use the Custom Prestige Domains that SFI makes available to affiliates?

Hope this helps!
Best regards!

Ria..../;-)

19 posts

what does mean this red box on the card king badge in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

2 days ago

I think, SFI Team is creating a color coding for our Badges, to determine what is permanent, and what is good for 24-48 hours only.

Just a thought, ;)

8 posts

Smart Start Package in Getting Started

2 days ago

Hi Ms. Maureen,

It's still their choice. Some serious person will find this as a extremely amazing offer. Even if they don't grab the 48 hours package, they still have 30 days to get it. It's just the CSAs total count and Rewardical Tokens will decrease.

5 posts

Psa's from "Facebook ads /google adwords" Or Tripleclicks ? in Marketing #Marketing

2 days ago

No matter where they come from, the results is the same. Finding a serious worker, sometimes it's a pure luck. Unless, your future PSA is a friend of yours, and you both discussed about developing a SFI business together.

I have less than 2,000 PSA including CSAs, they come from everywhere, but their progress and attitude is the same. Lol

8 posts

Can't Find My Prospects Because Of All The People - Familar??? in Marketing #Marketing

2 days ago

WHAT???!!!! Ha! Ha!

You made my day Mr. Bruce!

Thank you! ;)

And your right, in all aspects!

Have a lovely crazy day! Lol

Ria.... /;-)

4 posts

Astro Auctions in Miscellaneous #Astro Auctions

2 days ago

Only the Top 20 highest bidder will appear Mr. Kaung Htet!

214 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Ethel Mtungira! in Recognition

2 days ago

Congratulations E365 Champion Ethel Mtungira!

I'm happy for you!
Stay good as you are!
Good luck on your second year with SFI!

Ria.... /;-)

8 posts

I do not understand! in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

2 days ago

Have a blessed Birthday Mr. PRABHAT KUMAR!

Ria.... /;-)

19 posts

Share Your Pick-the-Bid prediction in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Contests #Leadership

2 days ago

But, it will shows on Flight log the real results.

On TCredit auction, they only need to invest at least 1 TCredit for processing fee.

Unlike other items, you can't get back the Winning bid TCredits of course. I just think so. ;)

9 posts

Clarification on monthly rating/ranking. in Getting Started #Getting Started

2 days ago

Hi Magnus,

No, you can't carry your Affiliate rank for the following month. You have to work for your rank again, because, you are already paid for a 10th of every month for the rank you achieved from previous month.

We have until every 8th of the month to renew our rank, by using the benefits of "Backdating" .

Affiliate will loose the rank or will have the rank for remaining hours of the day depending on the time?

At your JMT Gateway you will have your Aff rank for another 30 days. In the Forum and in your SFI Home page, it will appeared as Pending Requalification. At your Leadership page, Badge page and snapshot, it will revealed the original rank you have for this month.

Hopefully, i have help you!
I wish you all the very best!

Ria..../;)

8 posts

I do not understand! in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

3 days ago

It happens, refresh your screen page and click "Save Predictions", to also make the points reveal.

22 posts

Questions & Answers , Astro Auction in Astro Auctions

3 days ago

Hi, Sir Gery!

Thanks for this info. This is what confusing me from the start. Now, all is crystal clear.

If you win an Astro Auction, your earmarked TCredits for the Constellation Prizes are disregarded, and you will receive 10+ Rewardicals for each of the TCredits you used to win the auction.

That should be added in the Rules page Sir, to prevent often confusions, Lol

Thanks again Sir! ;)

37 posts

ASTRO Will Not Allow Me To Play! in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Contests

3 days ago

Respectfully Mr. Tim,

That was also i was thinking, exactly what you've said. I don't also see any problems in terms of letting the Big Time bidders fight with each other, and let them have to win unlimited, (But it shouldn't be the same item.) Limiting them to play, will only cost for the AA to become boring, because you have to wait for so many hours before it will completed on fueling.

What we need on AA is a different categories, and the Constellation Prizes shouldn't be limited, so that the excitement of participants will not be fade away. Lol

Best regards, Sir!

Ria.... /;-)

37 posts

ASTRO Will Not Allow Me To Play! in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Contests

3 days ago

****** SELFISH SUGGESTION: limit anyone winning more than SIX WINS Daily

Not sooo....Selfish Mr. Bing! Haha

What's good on AA is, No Win, No Lose!
Just a little knowledge or understanding needed for the participants of the game.
And maybe, there some need to be change, to avoid too much confusions.
Because even me, sometimes i got confused with so many questions. Lol

My respect goes to you Sir! ;)
Have a nice day!

15 posts

Astro auctions reward in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

3 days ago

Hi Daniela!

Maybe you lose on a Tiebreaker rules.