Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

4x SUPPORT
Yusuf O.

Nigeria

9 posts

What's The Best-A Book Or The Forum To Build Your Team? in Team Building #Team Building

10 hours ago

Hello Bruce,

Yes, l totally agree that the SFI Forum is better to help affiliates build their teams than a book would because you may read a book many times and not understand what you are reading till you find someone with experience to guide you to understand what you're reading but in the SFI Forum, there are a great number of experienced and highly motivated leaders who have tested and trusted proven ideas to share and explain as much times as you require to understand it.

The SFI model of leadership is rooted in SFI Forum. It has become an encyclopedia of the SFI mechanism with every affiliate coming together as our brother's keeper.

Kudos to all SFI affiliates!

My regards and best wishes!!

Yusuf O.

14 posts

Be a believer ! in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Sponsor

1 day ago

Hello Muhammad,

What you have just narrated is a universal response cutting across all boundaries. I have done all that you described and I am still doing it here in my country every first Sunday of the month. I have received such response from many but that did not stop a few to see the larger picture.
Shortsightedness is a trait we cannot blame others for. I will only blame myself if I allow their negative response to affect me into defeat.
Forget about those who do not see your vision and continue to spread the good news. Those who will agree with you are coming on the way.

Best wishes!

Yusuf O.

14 posts

1 day ago

Hello Muhammad,

I quite understand your feelings from your post because l have experienced assessing my gains but couldn't really point at any significant visible things. However, visiting my country's leaderboard and looking through, l started appreciating my efforts so far when l realized that the future is really bright in SFI.

This has geared me up to know that l must continue to press on, move forward, attain greater heights and never look backward. I must continue building my team not just for today or immediate success but for all time. Some may go, some may come back, some may stay but l will stay and anytime, my efforts will continue without diminishing.

With my consistent efforts, my persistence and resilience will take me gradually to my destination..... DTL!

Regards and best wishes!!

Yusuf O.

14 posts

1 day ago

Hello PKR. ,

You have hit the nail on the head. You must believe in your quest for your mission to be successful.

Anything you do with doubt will drag because you will not be committed to it and at the slightest sign of a bottleneck, it will become an abandoned project!

Optimism, persistence and endurance are important keys of success.

Nothing ventured, nothing had.

Best wishes!!

Yusuf O.

11 posts

Scams in Miscellaneous

3 days ago

Hello Delmage,

Cyber crime is actually on the rise nowadays and honest, hardworking individuals are more prone to attacks from the unscrupulous individuals.

We can never be too careful to listen to advice.

Thanks for sharing this experience.

Best wishes!

5 posts

Astro Auction in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Contests #Pricebenders

3 days ago

Hello Lilia,

Astro Auctions sure gives a win-win result all the time. You don't come back from any auction empty handed!

Any arrangement to make it easy to invite prospects is wholeheartedly welcome.

Best wishes!!

Yusuf O.

8 posts

"Be Human"- With Others In Marketing/Home/Church. in Marketing #Marketing

4 days ago

Hello Bruce,

I totally agree with you. A selfless approach to life, relationships, family and every other sphere of life is very important in our fast evolving global village.

This will help to eliminate the growing violence when we all are good role models. All we'll be doing is raising role models as they emanate from our good character and behaviors.

This is what we are learning and teaching here in SFI. The SFI model of training when imbibed, reshapes and blends us into leaders worthy of emulation.

My endless regards!

Yusuf O.

4 posts

Gold Team Leaders Stream Post to share. in Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

4 days ago

Hello Maree,

Thanks for another side of the coin.

Some other means of achieving EA status easily have been posted and this addition is also attractive, simple and may be easily attainable.

I am sure going to communicate the information to all my team members.

Regards and more grace!

Yusuf O.

8 posts

Earn 100 Badge Quest points extra in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

5 days ago

Hello Skumar,

That means you've lost your streak by missing a day or more. The next time you are back, you make the required days and you're back on a new streak, a badge and 100 BQ points.

That's not new, we all experience it one time or the other when we lose a streak.

Regards and best wishes!

Yusuf O.

9 posts

Personalities: Introverts-Extroverts-Amiverts, And You Are? in Marketing #Marketing

5 days ago

Hello Bruce,

That started me thinking and analyzing where l actually belong.

I believe that l am ambivert as l can exhibit either the extrovert or introvert depending on situation, people and event.

I however also believe that many circumstances of life can shape our temperament especially when we are challenged and have no option but the best the circumstance can allow us to exhibit.

Stay blessed.

Yusuf O.

5 posts

This is the best and the simple rule in SFI in Team Building #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

6 days ago

Hello Gabriel,

Yes, that is the 'Golden Rule' in SFI.

The team leader is only successful when team members are successful and when the team members are successful, the team leader is successful too!

Together as a team, we are all winners when we work together.

Best wishes!!

8 posts

5 NEW Inventions 2018 SFI Should Have in Astro auctions. in Suggestion Box #Astro Auctions

6 days ago

Hello Btrust,

Nice inventions that can really be promoted on Astro auctions.

Would you not better have those inventors registered in Localvantia to your credit?

Best wishes!

Yusuf O.

9 posts

Set goals and priorities in Marketing #Getting Started

7 days ago

Hello Nijaz,

A nice reminder to every affiliate in troubled waters and when the going is good too!

The importance of goal setting cannot be overemphasized in every sphere of life but most importantly here in SFI.

In setting goals, all cannot be achieved at the same time. This is where priority comes to play. You should identify what comes first and in what sequence other goals should follow. This will ensure clarity of purpose, actions and results.

Regards and best wishes!!

Yusuf O.

7 posts

Switching members in Team Building #Sponsor #Team Building

7 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

7 posts

Switching members in Team Building #Sponsor #Team Building

7 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

11 posts

Include IRAN in list of countries in the Affilaite Registration in Suggestion Box #Getting Started #PSA

7 days ago

Hello Iselie,

That is a very important discovery you've made. Iran has severally featured in EZ games like Gold Streak and Brain Sprint questions.

Probably, it is an error of omission. Now that you're requesting this, l hope it will be included because SFI is a melting pot where all nations and their nationals are important.

Regards!

Yusuf O

7 posts

Micro Auction in Pricebenders

7 days ago

Hello Skumar,

When a system is undergoing changes such as is ongoing in SFI, there are bound to be removals and substitutions. Micro auction may be temporarily down but if considered compatible, it may be restored.

Just expressing my personal opinion and l hope it helps.

My regards!

Yusuf O.

8 posts

Getting Started-Every Day Is A Training Day!!! in Getting Started #Getting Started

7 days ago

Hello Bruce,

Sitting on the fence produces no action, only applause. SFI is a platform for action. Take action on your business with constant presence daily learning, doing, earning and having great fun at Eager Zebra.

Excellence comes out of continuous pursuit of goals and persistent approach to success even in lean atmospheres.

Thanks for your motivation as always.

My utmost regards!

Yusuf O.

24 posts

Are You Surprised That I’m Still A GTL Using Free Advertising? in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

7 days ago

Hello Captkirk,

What we believe about peoples opinion of us is a matter of choice. What you believe about yourself is a matter of your confidence, knowledge and belief in your abilities which are result oriented.

If you can do it, no matter what negative opinions trail your path, keep doing it because your resulting success will announce you.

That is exactly your bragging right and badge of excellent performance right now Captkirk!

Continue blazing the trail to........... PTL.........DTL. I will not be surprised!!

We shall meet at the top!!!

Yusuf O.

11 posts

Actually Rich in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Leadership #Sponsor

8 days ago

Hello Nisar,

You are very right! The more people you sponsor and mentor to grow successfully in SFI, the greater you grow!!

If you keep your knowledge to yourself, alone you can achieve little or absolutely nothing.

Your wealth of experience is untold riches when used for the success of others.

My regards and best wishes!!!

Yusuf O.

62 posts

Better understanding of Compression in Compensation #Compensation #Sales #Team Building

8 days ago

Hello Roy and Liezel,

A very revealing post we have here. Thanks for your clear perspective of the new SFI compensation plan with regards to compression.

The potential is huge for active affiliates but otherwise for inactive affiliates.

With compression in action now, all affiliates should ensure to qualify and continue building deep. That's the only way to benefit from compression.

Regards and best wishes!

Yusuf O.

9 posts

Consistency pays off! in Miscellaneous #TCredits

8 days ago

Hello Jorge,

While you were consistent to accumulate 100 TCredits, you are surely of great resolve not to have even used any in the process.

Now that you have so much, SFI Tripleclicks offers a great variety of opportunities to give you value for every TCredit you use.

I hope you'll invest them as wisely as you accumulated them.

Regards and best wishes!

Yusuf O.

10 posts

My Varsapoint Transfer in VersaPoints #VersaPoints

8 days ago

Hello Michael,

If you qualified as EA last month, you should not expect any VP transfer. If you did not qualify, the VP transfer should have automatically occurred by 9th/10th July.

All my movers qualified for VP transfer were all automatically done on due date.

If support has told you it was done, SFI Corporate is the final arbiter.

Best wishes!

Yusuf O.

5 posts

Shipping-Bulk in Ask Gery

10 days ago

Hello Danny,

You have a good and lucrative business going, you surely need a considerably cost effective shipping arrangement for your bulk purchases.

Making alternative suggestions for shipping may not work in this situation. Since you are making large orders from TripleClicks, it should be logical to approach Mr. Gery Carson for a special arrangement that will be mutually agreeable and beneficial to both parties.

I hope this may be helpful.

My very best wishes!

Yusuf O.

18 posts

Free Monthly TCredits in Compensation #Compensation #TCredits

10 days ago

Hello Parameswaran,

There is need for us to appreciate the fact that the SFI system is undergoing several changes which are affecting its configurations.

Though our questions and anxieties are normal but a shift of a day or two in some processes are also normal in a perfect system.

I am very sure that the monthly TCredits for June will soon see the light of day.

Regards and best wishes!

Yusuf O.