Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

6x SUPPORT
Yusuf O.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

10 posts

Winners Are The Ones Who ThinkThey Can Win!!! in Getting Started #Getting Started

16 hours ago

Hello Bruce,

There is never any problem that do not have a solution and there is never a problem beyond what an individual can handle.

All it takes to overcome any problem is the strength within the individual to endure while the storm is raging. Problems only visits and like any visitor, it goes when its visit has expired.

Thanks for the reminder giving the mindset of winning against all odds.

Best wishes!

Yusuf O.

3 posts

EA Status in Miscellaneous

5 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

19 posts

How to make fast money as an SFI affiliate? in Getting Started #Astro Auctions #CSA #VersaPoints

5 days ago

Hello Grace,

A popular adage says that; 'if you're looking for freebies, you're looking for losses.'

That is the honest truth about life. Everyone that offers you a quick means of income without any effort wants to dupe you of your hard earned money.

SFI offers you a level playing field where you can rise to any level in life with the competence you develop from your free training.

After your training, investing in your business is a choice. If you want to succeed with ease, financial investment along with your focus, dedication and consistency accelerates your business success.

If you do not have the financial capacity, no problem. SFI has the solution, build your team, duplicate your efforts, be consistent with all SFI activities and never give up.

Best wishes!

Yusuf O.

10 posts

hidden game in Recognition #Eager Zebra

6 days ago

Hello Biljana,

Wow! Quite exciting earnings!!

Keep outfoxing the foxes!!!

Yusuf O.

12 posts

Rewardical RT Trading in Suggestion Box #Marketing #Rewardical #Sales

7 days ago

Hello James,

You have a great idea, a good product and something good waiting for you at the end of the day.

Keep it going and alive, never give up on it.

Regards and best wishes!

Yusuf O.

12 posts

Biological Clock-Your Inherent Timing Device-Within You. in Marketing #Marketing

7 days ago

Hello Bruce,

I was privileged to spend a good part of my early life with my maternal grandmother. I noticed that a lot of people used to come and see my grandmother for advice. It was through what l used to hear her tell the people that l formed the habit of sleeping over my problems.

She would listen attentively and after a few questions and answers session she would advice the person to go and think over the issue, sleep over it and come back the following day if need be.

Most didn't usually come back because their problems have been solved. Those who used to come back were those who wanted to show they were grateful and would bring a present of appreciation.

What you have shared is valuable and a great gift to last a lifetime.

Regards and best wishes!

Yusuf O.

9 posts

Oct 4th Uber Pick NFL Game in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

8 days ago

Hello Andrea,

You have done the right thing by sending support ticket.

I am sure there will be response in due course after verifying your complaint.

Have a little more patience.

Best wishes!

Yusuf O.

7 posts

Experiencing glitches playing hidden in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

8 days ago

Hello Shirly,

First, it is part of the rule that for every word you get right, a clue is deducted. I guess that adds to the fun of the game making it not so easy to outfox the foxes.

Second, I've also experienced the clues awarded not adding up to what it should be. I never thought much about it but reading your post reminded me of it. I guess being a new game we can experience some hitches which can be adjusted through our feedbacks.

I hope this helps.

Best wishes!

Yusuf O.

9 posts

how much can l make in Compensation #CSA #Getting Started #VersaPoints

8 days ago

Hello Effiong,

You're welcome to SFI.

Earning in SFI starts with learning. This is unique with SFI and you need to imbibe the culture of reading because of this you have access to your customized LaunchPad of 57 lessons.

The secret to wealth creation resides in the knowledge to be acquired from your LaunchPad. Go ahead, learn, apply your learning practically and start earning through a leveraged income.

I hope this helps.

Best wishes!

Yusuf O.

8 posts

Be Careful What You Pray For!!! Don't Have Half-Baked Ideas!!! in Getting Started #Getting Started

9 days ago

Hello Bruce,

You have reminded me of a saying from one of my professors from my university days.

He was always emphasizing that " when you fail to plan, you're planning to fail".

Regards and best wishes!

Yusuf O.

23 posts

Offering Free Product Through My RECA to increase traffic in Marketing #ECA #Marketing #Rewardical

10 days ago

Hello James,

Innovation helps to improve business a lot especially where freebies are offered. In offering free testing, definitely you'll pull traffic to your site but it is important to consider the cost/benefit ratio.

You are the one who knows how much a unit of your product costs you to produce. You must therefore carefully consider how many units you can give away that will not have a damaging impact on your business.

If you really feel safe, then the risk is worth taking.

I hope this helps.

Best wishes!

Yusuf O.

14 posts

Joining SFI Is Getting $$ And Do Nothing, Right?? in Team Building #Team Building

10 days ago

Hello Bruce,

You have captured the mindset of inactive affiliates. Their expectations are to register and start making $$$$$$ with ease. This is absolutely impossible !

All training materials and marketing tools are provided absolutely free. All that is needed by every affiliate is the effort of reading, understanding and taking action with the knowledge acquired.

The greatest part is that while doing all the learning and earning, you also have fun with eager zebra games all the way.

My regards and best wishes!!

Yusuf O.

14 posts

What sort of a person are you? in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

11 days ago

Hello Antony,

Great post you have there, l must say. It is thought provoking and equally motivational.

Our perspectives play important roles in shaping our character, beliefs and approach to life experiences.

Age also temper our perspectives over time because as we grow, we see things either more or less than we used to believe.

No one dreams to be a failure in life. We tend to hold to our perspective and approach life with expectations of success but those we meet along the way will either agree or disagree with our perspective. The percentage of people that agrees with us determines our level of success.

Thanks for sharing!

Yusuf O.

8 posts

Losing clues in Hidden game in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

13 days ago

Hello Marijke,

Your observation was right and it is not a bug. Either you use a clue or not, for every word you get right a clue is deducted. That is the challenge to beat and still outfox the foxes.

I haven't experienced the second observation of hovering mouse over start game for Hidden and text saying "start brain sprint". That may be a bug and am sure if noticed and reported by others, it will be ameliorated.

Best wishes!

Yusuf O.

136 posts

Congratulations Leon McKee, our new Diamond Team Leader in Recognition #Leadership #Sponsor

14 days ago

Congratulations Leon!!!

Many happy achievements in the future.

Yusuf O.

20 posts

Make SFI earning secrets an open secret to all affiliates. in Compensation

14 days ago

Hello Godfrey,

I quite understand your plight because l come across the same question from my team members all the time.

Basically duplication is the key to earning in SFI. Through duplication, you will have a leveraged income.

Imagine if at least 5 of your PSAs also have monthly AD and it extends through about 6 or 8 generations down the line, your monthly take home in the team collectively will be enviable. That is leverage for you through team building.

The unfortunate side is that many affiliates do nothing but expects bountiful harvest. It will be worthwhile if you let your team members know what you invest in your business and if they do the same thing and teach their PSAs to do likewise, earnings will automatically be real.

I hope this helps you.

Best wishes!

Yusuf O.

26 posts

I Have Already Bought 125 T-Credits in VersaPoints #TCredits #VersaPoints

15 days ago

Hello Arnab,

I am not sure if it's possible to buy your TCredits for October while in September or did you purchase a three month package?

September activities are yet to come to an end as l write.

Best wishes!

Yusuf O.

4 posts

How To Get, Build And Hold On To Customers & Team Members. in Team Building #Team Building

16 days ago

Hello Bruce,

Apart from being always the party that is always right, the customer is the king!

The customer's importance to any business should never be underestimated.

Thanks !!

Yusuf O.

70 posts

Congratulations new PTL Maree Wells in Recognition

16 days ago

Congratulations Mares Wells!

I doff my cap!!

Yusuf O.

44 posts

Congratulations new PTL Floyd Clay in Recognition

16 days ago

Congratulations and more grace!!!

7 posts

As Good As Gold in Recognition #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

17 days ago

Hello James,

Words are sometimes inadequate to express feelings. Your words are few but the meanings are plural.

I am joining you to also congratulate a jolly good fellow that has impacted much knowledge here in SFI Forum, David Abiola. He's truly good as gold.

Best wishes!

Yusuf O.

13 posts

New game hidden in Recognition #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

18 days ago

Hello Nouta,

Welcome back to the SFI Forum.

That's quite an impressive array of badges you have already won.

Keep playing and keep winning.

Best wishes!

Yusuf O.

4 posts

Always Ask For The Order (Purchase or Enrollment) Early-On in Getting Started #Getting Started

21 days ago

Hello Bruce,

I remember from a seminar on marketing which l attended a couple of years ago, the facilitator kept stressing that the up and doing marketer must always take the bull by the horn by ensuring a timely closing.

From your post, l now understand better that it is just the forthright way to help the prospect decide positively rather than get a 'NO' due to indecision.

If you don't ask,nobody can ever guess what you want.

Regards and best wishes!

Yusuf O.

23 posts

How well SFIMG works with mobile platforms? in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Sales #Team Building

22 days ago

Hello Bijesh,

SFI works well with Android/phones and very user friendly too as you have discovered on laptop.

All the marketing aids l have used adapts well with mobile my mobile browser which is chrome.

I am not sure about the SFI app if it's available because l never even checked. I log in with my browser all the time.

I hope this helps.

Best wishes!

Yusuf O.

11 posts

Are You Willing To Change??? in Marketing #Marketing

23 days ago

Hello Bruce,

The only thing about life that is constant and permanent is change. No matter what condition is being experienced, it is never permanent.

If one is not adaptable to change, stagnation results and as such no progress.

If changing your lifestyle, location, friends, level of education, skill and others is required for success in your business or social life, it is better to adjust and be malleable to such change.

Thanks for another cogent call to order.

Regards and best wishes!

Yusuf O.