Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

SUPPORT
Al M.

United States

6 posts

Best way to be right in Compensation #Compensation

13 hours ago

Hi Boris:

I don't think we will be able to make much of a decision until a couple months down the road. This first one or two months will be a feeling out process, I think.
I think you are right in the first 2/3rds of your saying. Work the best you can and trust the company.

Al Martens

20 posts

Genealogy downline info in Ask Gery

17 hours ago

Hello everyone:

Thank you Gery. With the info on our Scoreboard Tab and also on Genealogy the info I was asking for has been put where we can get at it in two places. Again, thank you.

Al Martens

20 posts

21 hours ago

Hi Gery:

Thanks for getting back to me, but what I meant was, It was right under the word "Genealogy" and just above :How to use this Genealogy Report:. It had the number of PSA's, CSA's, and it also had your generations broken down by how many 2nd generations, 3rd generations, etc. that you had.
I understand that with the new Comp Plan, that CSA's may have more than one co-sponsor, but that was still a handy little tool. I think that it would still be useful even though we have more co-sponsors for each CSA.
Just my thoughts.

Al Martens

20 posts

22 hours ago

There used to be a section on Genealogy that gave us the number of PSA's, CSA's, and downline generations. Will that come back? I am hoping that it is just one of the lesser important items that tech has to get to once all of the items that are more critical than that are finished.

Al Martens

16 posts

Just in case you need idea. in Team Building #CSA #Leadership #PSA

1 day ago

Hi John:

I like the way you are encouraging your new CSA's. Your idea of them pitching in and creating a good team is a good idea. I sure hope it works, because I am going to use some of your idea and enthusiasm.

Al Martens

21 posts

Greeting from our old friend in Miscellaneous

1 day ago

Hi Sead:

I like you miss Randy's wisdom and common sense. I wish he had just stepped back rather than opting out. He is one nice guy.

Al Martens

10 posts

Going to work and just playing games in Getting Started #Getting Started

2 days ago

Hi Mary:

Thank you for the kick in the butt. There are days when I have done exactly what you are saying. The games came first. Work came second. I had my own businesses and I would not have let my sales people do what I did.
Again thank you for the wake up call.

Al Martens

41 posts

Why have I lost my upline co-sponsor in Ask Gery #Leadership

2 days ago

I want to thank all of you who responded to my post about not being able to contact her. I read her post in which she said that she had not gotten rid of me, which I am very happy about. Since she posted, I have been able to contact her and we are back to normal.

Again, everyone thanks for the suggestions

Al Martens

9 posts

Permission to Do My Own Title Rewrites in Suggestion Box

2 days ago

Hi Johnna:

I understand your displeasure with having your title changed. I would not like to see mine changed either. It would be nice to have the last say in what we send out, since we are the ones represented by our posts.

I agree with Mary that paragraphs would help admin better understanding your intent.

I do want to thank you because I did use some of your message that I sent to my downline today.

Please continue to post here, because many of us pick ideas for our downline from ideas and messages that we see here.

Al Martens

11 posts

Zašto veliki broj novih Podružnica odustane od ovog posla ? in Getting Started #Team Building

4 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

19 posts

Can somebody shed some light on this please... in Miscellaneous #PSA

8 days ago

Hi Marilyn:
I know how you feel. I had the same thing happen. We seemed to have very good rapport going and she had over 800 VP's and was doing everything. Then she didn't show up and I checked the Opt out page and it said "not enough time" as her reason to opt out. It really bums you out when you are hoping that the person will be successful.
I guess everyone who has been here for any length of time has had it happen, but it sure seems a shame when it happens.
Like we hear all the time, "work with the workers". And chalk it up to experience.
Good luck

Al Martens

41 posts

8 days ago

I have ticket in to support. I also just checked my upline and it still shows that Joanne is not a co-sponsor for me. I also emailed her before I put the post in here and she did not dump me. I am glad of that.
Thanks for all of the ideas and suggestions everyone. I am assuming it is a glitch that support will straighten out. I just hope that everyone will be straightened out before the June commissions come out so no one is shorted inadvertently.

Al Martens

41 posts

9 days ago

I have had an upline co-sponsor who has been very helpful and has become a very good friend. I just checked my upline and I am no longer listed as her CSA. I did not see anything where we would lose them if they were still EA or above. She is still a STL and listed on some leaderboards. I do not think that the new comp plan said anything about changing CSA's. She is the one that is mostly responsible for me staying with SFI. Has anyone else had this happen?

Al Martens

22 posts

what is difference between psa and csa in Getting Started #CSA #PSA

12 days ago

Hi Hamed:

A PSA is Personally Sponsored Affiliate which means they are under your tutelage. It is your responsibility to teach them the SFI system and how they can progress here. They will come to you to learn. A CSA is a Co-Sponsored Affiliate. That is a person who has a PSA and 3 other CSA's to help them learn. With CSA's you have other people who will help them, but you are still responsible as one of their "upline" to help them whenever they want or need help.
When you joined in October of last year, you had 1 PSA, and 1 CSA who you could contact to learn from. It was their responsibility to help you. Please do not misunderstand the PSA's and CSA's who are you upline and the people you can go to for help with the PSA's and CSA's who are under your responsibility to help train.
You just bought 1 CSA and exchanged RT's for 2 more. Unfortunately, there is no guarantee when we get new Affiliates that they are going to be active workers. We all have many who do nothing and we can only keep working with them and hope one or more will do a good job.
I hope this helps you understand.

Al Martens

21 posts

I would like to see a new badge in Suggestion Box #Eager Zebra

14 days ago

Hi Christine:

Wow, I have been trying and like I said, I have only gotten that once. Congrats.

Al

21 posts

14 days ago

Hi Christine:

I don't mean a royal flush, just a flush. Will you do me a favor please. Will you post it when you get the flush in all three hands in one game. That or send it to me by a2a. I try every day and I have gotten 2 flushes, but always seem to get one or two cards of the odd suit to mess it up.

Thanks

Al

21 posts

14 days ago

Hi again:

I find it hard to believe that some of you get it almost every time you play. I have had all of one suit in a hand many times, probably almost every time I play. But to have all three hands having all of one suit seems unlikely. I have been Grandmaster over 1800 times, so i regularly get 1,000 points often. Maybe it wasn't completely understood, but I am saying all three hands must have the same suit in all 5 cards. So, for instance, you need 5 hearts in one of the hands, 5 diamonds in another hand, and 5 spades in the third hand.

Al

21 posts

14 days ago

Hello everyone:

I would like to see a new badge created for the Grandmaster Poker. I had asked about this late last year, when I got the correct cards. I almost got it again today and I still would like to see the badge created. The badge I am referring to is one that is very difficult to get.
To get this badge you need all of one suit in all three sets of cards. For instance: 5 diamonds in one hand, 5 spades in another, and 5 hearts in the third hand. In 9 months of playing poker at least 10 times per day, I have only had it one time.
So, I am asking the rest of my poker playing cohorts in SFI if they think this would be a worthwhile badge. It is fun to try to get it even when there is no badge to earn.

Al Martens

17 posts

gaining more members in Getting Started #Compensation #Leadership #Marketing

15 days ago

Hi Mubarak:

I think the new Comp Plan will help all of us at SFI get more PSA's, CSA's, PRM's and probably even Rewardical members.
It will be up to us to cultivate and train them, just as it has always been. I think with the increase in people wanting to help new affiliates, that they will get more suggestions and ideas on how to succeed.
I just hope that this does not overwhelm them as they are getting so many more people contacting them.
I had brought this up a couple months ago and was told it was not a good idea, but I will throw it out there again.

I would like it to be made possible for us to contact the rest of an affiliates sponsors so that we are not ganging up on them and scaring them off because they feel that there is just too much pressure being put on them. As Sponsors/Co-sponsors we could set up a schedule to give the new people ideas rather than all of us deluging them with ideas and telling them we are there to help them. Again, this is just my opinion, but if I was constantly getting assaulted from 5 people I would want to get the heck out. Even though they may just get one message from each one every couple days, it would seem like I was being attacked and high pressured.

Al Martens

9 posts

Inaccurate CSA assign dates? in Team Building #CSA #Team Building

16 days ago

Hi Zhumagul:

I am having the same issue. I tried to check by CSA Assign Date and I typed in 3 different dates(all since the new plan) and nothing showed up. I thought it was just because there will be so many that admin has to change that they had not gotten to me yet. I planned on waiting until this Friday and then sending a message to admin to find out how long they think it will take to straighten this out. I see the message on my genealogy that the report is not accurate and will be fixed soon, so I am assuming admin is still buried trying to take care of all of us.
I hope it gets resolved soon as I am sure we all want to contact our new CSA's. Also, I have not heard from whoever I will be a CSA of.

Good luck to all of us.

Al Martens

11 posts

Clarification on new CSA Program in Ask Gery

16 days ago

Hi Gery:

I just would like clarification on the new Bigger & Better CSA Program.
It states that "you will now earn Rewardical Referral Matches on all your CSA's! For every 25 Rewardicals earned by your CSA's, you'll now earn 1 Rewardical." Just to make sure everyone understands it, does that mean that if I have 5 CSA's that earn 5 Rewardicals each that I get 1 Rewardical, or does it mean that 1 CSA must earn the 25 Rewardicals?

Thanks

Al Martens

18 posts

Genealogy update completion? in Team Building #CSA #Team Building

16 days ago

Hello Robert:

When I think of how many of us there are in SFI, I imagine that it is going to take some time to incorporate all of the changes and to change all of our genealogy's. I hope that they will take enough time so that all info is accurate. This has got to be an enormous task.
I am sure all of us wish it could be done immediately, but I am willing to just wait my turn. I don't know if as they finish one person's genealogy that they are letting that person get going or if they will turn it all on at once. If someone has already had theirs completed, maybe they could let the rest of us know,

Al Martens

43 posts

I miss William R. I. in Miscellaneous

17 days ago

Randy's picture is on the last page of the New Comp Plan's post by Gery.

Al Martens