Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Al M.

United States

17 posts

Icebreaker Scheduled Chat in Team Building #Getting Started #Team Building

3 days ago

Hi Robert:

I have had the same thing happen to me. I then emailed them and apologized for not getting together. The two times it has occurred I did receive emails back. One has dropped out, but I still send him emails. The other apologized and said he had problems and has since been a little active. I have also had people schedule chats at 2:00 AM and 3:00 AM my time and in both cases I emailed them and asked if the time could be changed. I did not hear from either of them.
Like so many before me had experienced, you get the good with the bad. It is disappointing when you know that they could succeed, but do not have the will power to even start. If somebody would decide to become an EA and then decide this is not what they want, I can understand that, but so very many quit before they even start.
Keep your chin up and good luck.

Al

13 posts

My Thread in Getting Started #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

3 days ago

Hi Glenda:

For only being with SFI for 2 months, you have a very good handle on how to succeed here. Congratulations.

12 posts

Do not reply to this email in Suggestion Box #Getting Started

4 days ago

Hello Clarence:

I agree with you. I think some people will just tune out the sponsor and co-sponsor's emails when they see that because they do not know the difference between the emails until they have been associated with SFI for a while and understand exactly what a sponsor/co-sponsor is and what they mean to them.
I hope your request is looked at and the response is thought out.

23 posts

Knockout Trivia in Suggestion Box #Eager Zebra

11 days ago

Hello Joel:

Your idea has some merit, but I think it would be better as a league of its own. I agree with some of the responses that it would be unfair for those that may have more knowledge in a specific area. I like the idea that you have to guess at some of the answers that you may not have as much knowledge of and hope you are correct. I have learned quite a bit about different subjects from the games I have played.

214 posts

Many of you may have noticed that I have in Miscellaneous

21 days ago

I can relate to what you are going through. I lost my wife to cancer 7 years ago and I know what you are going through. My prayers are with both of you. Tell her to keep a good attitude. There are new procedures and medicines that are developed every day. Good luck

68 posts

Are you looking for a business that pays you $15,000 per month? in Team Building

25 days ago

Hello Max:

This is the best letter to the people who are afraid to make a decision I have seen here. I have sent my team messages, but not quite as straight forward. I was worried I would hurt their feelings and lose them forever. But, this hits the nail on the head. I will definitely use this. If this hurts their feelings and I lose them, thinking about it, What did I lose? Thank You again. I started 3 businesses from scratch and had inventory, employees, freight costs and accounts receivables that I worried over. At SFI, we have none of that. I am happy to see someone who lays it on the line. Thank you
Al Martens

57 posts

Kept going or resign in VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

Johan, don't resign now. It seems to me that you have worked too hard to give up now. I think if you keep working you will eventually succeed. It definitely is worth the effort

22 posts

Capping Pricebenders Auctions at 99 cents in Suggestion Box #Pricebenders

about 1 month ago

Hello Charles:

I agree with you. The way it is set up it is for the people who have been with SFI a long time and have so many Tcredits that they can continually bid. The newer Affiliates have no chance to get in on the action. The idea is good and I hope that it is revised in the future.
One other thing I would like to see altered for those of us who no longer can bid because we have had 5 accepted bids is, figure some way that those people who have many Tcredits can not continually bid. They can win the bigger prizes every day except those that you can only win and then have to wait the ? days to bid on a similar item. I see the same people always winning the larger prizes.
I would also like to see some of the other daily prizes like Tcredits, PRM's, & PSA's limited to maybe one win a week.
I know the people who have been here a long time have gone through this also, and when I am there I probably will look back and say "Dumb idea Al".

16 posts

PSA's Parked in Team Building #PSA

2 months ago

Hello Edson:

I sympathize with you. I am finding about 5% of my PSA's and CSA's respond to my messages. I am having a few people that are becoming EA's so I am happy for them. I have read a few times that there are a lot of "tire kickers" in this world. I think one of the biggest problems SFI has are those "Make a million overnight" schemes. People come here and they do not expect to have to work. I just keep sending out my messages twice a week and every now and then one of the people who were not doing anything seem to respond. I guess maybe they tried the other schemes and stuck money into them and found out they were just scams.
My suggestions is, keep working on your PSA's and CSA's and keep the faith.

Al Martens

27 posts

How to get Started for Newbies? Why VPs are so important? in Getting Started #Getting Started #PSA #VersaPoints

3 months ago

Hello Zhumagul:
That was a great post. For new people that hits the nail on the head. I have been trying to get my PSA's and CSA's to do those things first. But, you nailed girl!!! I want to send it to some of the people who are on the fence.

17 posts

Websites are driving me nuts in Getting Started

3 months ago

Thank you to all of you who helped me. I really appreciate it. I only had 2 hairs on my head when I started trying to figure this website out. I haven't looked to see if they are still there. I think I can figure it out from here on. Thanks again.

17 posts

Websites are driving me nuts in Getting Started

3 months ago

I know I am very inexperienced with websites. I am trying to find out what a URL is and also, as I understand, I was given one when I started with SFI. How do I find out what my URL is and how to find it. I also want to advertise from my website, but have not figured it out. Especially when I can't find it and do not know what it is. I really would appreciate any help I can get.