Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

4x SUPPORT
Al M.

United States

E365 Champion

57 posts

Biz Quiz yesterday in Miscellaneous

9 days ago

I also entered 100 and it was wrong, but in the Smart Start rules it tells us that they can earn 100 CSA's. I have a ticket to admin to see what can be done.

Al Martens

11 posts

Launching in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

10 days ago

Hi Toyin:

I have had some ready for launch in a couple hours and I have one right now that I am still waiting on. It still is not ready to launch and it is from Aug. 22nd. So it totally depends on when enough people bid on it to make it worthwhile for SFI to launch it.

Al Martens

32 posts

Thank You everyone in Recognition #E365

11 days ago

Hi everyone:

I just want to thank everyone for the congratulations for winning the E365 Contest. I really appreciate your acknowledgement of it. I am very thankful for my sponsor, my co-sponsor and all of you who add your posts and suggestions to the Forum. At times when I was wondering if I had done the right thing by joining SFI, many of your posts and my emails back and forth with my sponsor and especially my co-sponsor kept me going. I am really impressed by the knowledge that everyone here on the Forum is willing to give to our new affiliates. It is all of you/us who unselfishly help others so they can also succeed.
Again thank you for your support.

Al Martens

12 posts

Quick question in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Rewardical #TCredits

16 days ago

Hi Anastasia:

After the flight there will be a box that says "Claim Rewards" Click on that and you will receive all of the items you won on that auction.

Good luck

Al Martens

48 posts

Waste of Time in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

21 days ago

Thank you again to all the replies. I found out that I was logged in to 2 of my Gmail accounts and for some reason my computer decided that I had become a robot. I appreciate all of your help

Al

48 posts

21 days ago

Thanks everyone. I never thought I was a robot. Does anyone have an idea how I go about getting this deleted. I really like the AA's, but this is a real pain.

Thanks again

Al

48 posts

21 days ago

I don't understand what this game is after you have sat thru the launch and found out what you won. We have to pick out different objects to get our winnings. I am not the most observant person, but I have just wasted time picking 13 times before I (guess) that I got it right. I have also had 2, 4, 6, 8, and another 8 times that I have had to pick out a bus, car, bicycle, and street signs.
Please get rid of this waste of our time.

Al Martens

9 posts

question about win limits in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

21 days ago

My question is, If you win a large item at Pricebender Auctions you can not bid for 30 - 45 days. I won a Progressive Auction and could not bid on another Progressive Auction for 45 days. These larger auctions for 300, 400, & 500 T credits should have the same limitations on them. I think that it would make it fairer for all participants. By the way, I don't have enough T credits to bid on those type of auctions but I think to be fair to everyone who does that the limitations should be stricter. I did have a post last week where I referred to this.

Al Martens

22 posts

Who's up for a chat??? in Miscellaneous #Leadership

21 days ago

Hi Jackie:

I brought this up about 2 months ago and nothing has been done. I don't know if the plan is to eliminate a2a or what. There has been a lot of new products and programs so I am sure tech is busy. I know ecards are supposed to be for downline messages, but I am wondering if making ecards available to be sent to anyone would be a benefit. Again, I am not a tech person, but it would really be helpful to be able to contact others. I am sure we all learn a lot for m the Forum, but there are times it would be nice to contact that person to clarify something or ask them a particular question.
If anyone else has better ideas how this could be done I think we would all like to hear them.

Al Martens

21 posts

Winning Eager Zebra games and moves at Astro Auctions. in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

22 days ago

Hi Gabriel:

You can use your moves and matches on Poker and Zackjack. Just to the right of the card that is drawn is a set of 5 flames. Depending on the game, you get either 1 or 2 free trades. Then there are either 3 or 4 that you won from the auction. You can see how many free trades down in the lower left corner. If you get a card that you do not want to use, just click the flame and it is discarded. Then you get another card. You can discard up to 5 times. They are very handy when you are getting close to a Zackjack or a good poker hand.

I hope this helps.

Good luck

Al Martens

5 posts

How To Claim My Astro Auction Win/Prizes in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

22 days ago

Hi Alexander:

I am not Gery, but I can help you claim your prizes.

Go to the Auctions and click on the Flight Log button. In a bright lime green you will see the auctions that you bid on. Click the arrow in the middle of that big green box. The flight will start(it takes about 2 minutes). When it is finished you will see a button that says "Claim you prizes) Click that button and you are finished. You have claimed your prizes/winnings.

Good luck

Al Martens

8 posts

Name of the 2nd bidder in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Contests

24 days ago

I agree with Emlyn. When you see a certain avatar, you are pretty sure he will be the high bidder. It seems that the only auctions he bids on are the higher T credit and the larger PSA and CSA auctions

Al Martens

24 posts

An Affiliate get Country Champion and Runner Up at the same time in Getting Started #Contests

25 days ago

GT just said that he was both, so then the 2nd place can get more points than 1st place.

Al

24 posts

An Affiliate get Country Champion and Runner Up at the same time in Getting Started #Contests

25 days ago

Then why can someone have Country Champion and Runner up? It does not seem right to me that 2nd place gets more than 1st place.

Al

24 posts

25 days ago

I would like a clarification on the badges and points. As I read the badge explanation, the Champion for the year gets 1,000 badge points. The Country Champion gets 300 points. The Runner-up gets 750 points. So as Champion you get 1,000 points and the person who is both Country Champ and Runner-up gets 1,050 points. Am I misreading this, or can the Champion also get the 300 points for being Country Champion? I have not seen where the Champion can collect both. I realize that the Champion gets the benefit of being able to win for another year, but I am just asking for clarification.

Thanks

Al Martens

27 posts

SPECIAL FLASH DEAL to grow your team! in SFI News #CSA #Team Building

27 days ago

I really like the offer and I transferred money from my checking to my card, but it will not hit until tomorrow. So, I think the offer will be gone by then.
I do think that the limit is too high though. Again, the big hitters will scarf up the 10 and wipe out the offer before many get to use it. The people with the deep pockets are just making it harder for the small, newer affiliates to benefit. I would like to see that a limit be no more than 3. That give those affiliates that are starting out a better chance to benefit from these types of offers. I was going to send my new affiliates a message to let them know about it if they have not seen it, but with it being sold out already they do not have a chance.
I hope this is looked at in the future.

Al Martens

9 posts

HTTPS: Internet Security in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #TripleClicks

28 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

13 posts

Make flipping available for Astro? in Ask Gery #Astro Auctions #Pricebenders #Team Building

28 days ago

Hello all:

My concern if the option to flip items is there, that the large bidders have more incentive to outbid everyone. As it is, large bidders are almost monopolizing the larger quantities of PSA's, CSA's, and the larger Tcredit auctions over and over again. I like what the PB auctions have with limiting the winnings of certain items to X amount of days. I had won one auction and can not bid for 45 days. I would like to see that on some of the Astro Auctions. Example: If someone wins 400 T credits they can not bid for 30 or 45 days on another 400 T credit auction. That makes it fairer for anyone who wants to bid on that particular auction. I realize that it may make it less profitable for SFI, but that is a decision that Gery has to make. I do want what is best for all of us, so Gery, the ball is in your court. I think now that the Astro Auctions are over a month old, that there is enough of a history to make a decison.

Al Martens

2 posts

A problem with AA and Constellation prizes in Bug Reports #Astro Auctions

about 1 month ago

I just went to the Astro Auctions to check on how I did. There are no Constellation Prizes listed. I just want to let you know so you can correct it.

Al Martens

10 posts

Question about Affiliate Agreement? in Getting Started #Marketing #PSA

about 1 month ago

Hi Ronick:

My response is going to open a can of worms.

I am wondering if that rule should be eliminated.
What happens at colleges where some of the quads have 4 people living in them? The mail is delivered to xxx address and room yyy. Those 4 people all live in the same dorm room but are not related in most cases. The letter of the rule means that 3 of them can not belong to SFI. Is that any different than if I get 3 of my neighbors to sign up? And, so what if I have my wife joins(I wish I had one), or my children who are old enough? So, with this rule, they have to wait until they move out of my house? They could be starting a business while they are in school and before they go out in the world. Who knows, they may be successful and just make their career here with SFI.
I know that there is the possibility of collusion, but I could try to do the same with my neighbors just as easily as roommates can.
I think with the way things are changing with the internet that the rule should be looked at. I know there are those people who always will be around who cheat the system, and I am sure admin is doing their best to be one step ahead of them, but I do not see why we want to restrict people who could be valuable affiliates. I think that if the rule was changed, those people would be able to get valuable assistance from their roommates or household members. For one thing, the person who signed the others up would have their own PSA's already. And, they would be able to watch their PSA's to make sure they were working properly.

I hope that this will be looked at as an idea to better SFI and all of us as affiliates, and not in any way as being negative.

Al Martens

6 posts

Tracking which sources get you the most sign ups in Marketing #Marketing

about 1 month ago

Hi Sylvia:

Welcome to the Forum and SFI. I don't think anyone should be harsh. You are new and we were all new at some point. I agree that there really is no way of tracking our Xcards and postcards. I am not sure how it can be done, but hopefully there is someone out there who can help us.
Good luck and keep working and plugging away.

Al Martens

11 posts

My Team Mail message today in Team Building #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Thank you everyone who responded. You have my blessing to use any, all, or part of my message. There are also a couple of your responses that I will alter and use when I send out another team mail. Al Martens

16 posts

Points from Brain Sprint and EZ Top Players Leaderboard in Ask Gery #Contests #Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

Hello Sead:

I agree with you on Brain Sprint. I also had a post 3 days ago asking for Badge Points for the Poker and Zackjack Daily and Weekly games. I think all should be addressed.

Al Martens

11 posts

My Team Mail message today in Team Building #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hi everyone again:

The following message is part of what I sent to my team today. If any one wants to use it, you have my blessing. Some of what I sent was also taken from others who have posted suggestions. I just added some of my ideas.

For any of you who may be a little skeptical about SFI and think that there is too much to learn, I have a couple questions for you. First, did you go to college or a technical school to learn your profession? Or, did you and do you have "On the job training"? Have you been working for you current company and have they sent you to classes to enhance your knowledge and value to the company. If you answered yes to any of these, you have probably spent more time (and money) learning your current profession than you will if you learn the SFI system.

Yes, there is a lot to learn, but if you study and use what you have learned, you will see how you can succeed here. One big benefit is that you will not be working for a boss who does not appreciate you and the money you make for the business is money for your business, not theirs.

We all have the opportunity to do what we want in life, but not many of us have the good fortune to be able to control our destiny financially.

I hope this helps you make your decision easier whether you want to join SFI and build your own financial future or stay where you are. I do hope it is with SFI.

Al Martens

4 posts

Badge Quest points for the Poker and Zackjack Challenges in Suggestion Box

about 1 month ago

Hi everyone:

I am just wondering if there are ever going to be Badge quest Points added to the trim for the Poker and Zackjack Daily and Weekly Challenges.

Al Martens