Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

kojo p.

Canada

19 posts

Question about direct commissions in Sales #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

4 days ago

Hi forum I have a little concern and a question with SFI and thier compensation, since there is no transparency with me on their compensation plan I do not understand from month to month the idea of how they track my DC do they keep on adding from month to month or does it reset and if it is adding on month to month where can I see my DC total amount forever, this is confusing and frustrating for me If anyone else had this problem when they started please help me to see the solution and thank you.

18 posts

Team leader max VP in VersaPoints #Leadership #Team Building #VersaPoints

27 days ago

Thank you kindly dear friend

29 posts

How to share link in facebook in Marketing #Sales

27 days ago

Yes gateway links on Facebook were not working for me either. They say that it is a spam warning.

12 posts

Team building task in Team Building #Team Building

28 days ago

Hello friend to answer your question, I was reading through the launch pad lessons and quickly looking for some tips because I was wondering how to earn in the long run with sfi and mostly how to earn versa points. The launch pad lessons are really straightforward so as I was reading through each one I was looking at each one quickly for something to stand out and waiting for something to have resignation then it became clear to me that in summary sfi wants you to know that team building is the most important thing in this business it will not only allow your business this grow but the sfi business to grow as a whole. That is why you should focus on team building among your highest priorities and you will see the benefits ome you have a strong twas of acrime affiliates who get there owm active affiliates that is what I learmed will get you further than if you had affiliates who were inactive but eBen more of them. Hope you see the picture affiliayes who affiliates are active are better then more affiliates who aren't. Leveraged income

19 posts

What are some of the matching VP benefits, if any? in VersaPoints #Compensation #Leadership #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

Thank you for your reply,

yes i know matching vp, but what i was looking for was actual confirmation from someone experienced to say "yes it is real" or "no i have seen none since i have became a team leader" .

Yes, it is real.

Its okay i am convinved

18 posts

about 1 month ago

Haaaha thanks friends i like your advice, but i really choose to shoot for the stars and hopefully land there or only somewhere close will i be happy otherwise.

18 posts

about 1 month ago

What would someone have to do to accumulate 1 million versa points? , yes 1 million. I know that this might come off as ambitious to say the least but i was hoping someone could the maths for me, that would help as i just need to see the plan and then i know what i need to accomplish. More specifically I'm talking about earning with matching VP. Thanks to anyone who can help, and this might help you answer some of your own thinking as well mine. Thanks ahead.

19 posts

What are some of the matching VP benefits, if any? in VersaPoints #Compensation #Leadership #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

Kojo, become a team leader and help your affiliates from level 1 down to level 12 become at least EA. Then and only then you will see the real effect of the matching VP - and that is positive effect!

I know that you say you know what matching VP is but read this article again and you will know MORE about it.
www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=20&referrer=search
Hi there,

So i think that mean i should try to have at least 12 downline psa's who are executive affiliates to earn a lot of matching vp from, if yes that is something i think is possible to do. I'll try to do at least

19 posts

about 1 month ago

Thank you for your reply,

yes i know matching vp, but what i was looking for was actual confirmation from someone experienced to say "yes it is real" or "no i have seen none since i have became a team leader" .

19 posts

about 1 month ago

What is the real effect of matching vp, positive, negative, and how much does it really help your total vp amount when matching vp accumulates if at all? What are the compensation benefits?

With this question, im expecting replies from the veterans that have seen how matching vp accumulates, i know what matching vp is.

Thank you all

18 posts

Rule #5 An eye opener in Sales #Sales #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Hi thank you for your post it is an encouraging one and because triple clicks isn't known like eBay and Amazon it is our job to tell people it is the next big exchange market for all things or at least that is what i do. If you are a quick learner and also want to make a quick income than direct commissions from triple clicks sales are something that can help.

16 posts

Marketing tips in Sales #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

That was very well put , thank goodness for good information sir

10 posts

A idea I have in Suggestion Box #Eager Zebra #Marketing

about 1 month ago

I agree i think that there needs to be more games for learning and as well for ez

7 posts

TripleClicks inventory in Suggestion Box #Marketing #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Thanks the refund policy idea was very helpful, ill now tell people i send directly to products to read the refund policy so they feel safe to buy if anything.
-Thanks, much respect

7 posts

TripleClicks inventory in Suggestion Box #Marketing #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Does tripleclicks keep track of what they're stores have out of stock, and if they do then will the stores item still be available to buy. Has anyone ever had a bad experience when buying from tripleclikcs, or when someone they referred tried to buy something and it was out of stock, how can we know what is or isnt in stock?

12 posts

What exactly is a prm? in Sales #Sales #TripleClicks #W3

about 1 month ago

What exactly is a PRM, and what are they good for?

18 posts

I need someone to help me on this platform. in Getting Started #Getting Started

about 1 month ago

Hi oluwatade I'd be happy to set you up with a templated blog for free , contact me with the subject line SFI I need help, my details from my leadership page email, blogging can be helpful as you can get your point across in many ways and share it wherever you like to. See mine as well, again my detail can be found from my leadership page, I hope to hear from you soon, good luck.

12 posts

Tripleclicks in Getting Started #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

I recently started to refer people to start buying from triple clicks so this is something good question ! If anyone knows usually how long shipping to Canada takes please let me know.

8 posts

Back to back win in Recognition #Contests #E365 #Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

Thank you
forum guru badge - i got this badge for being active in posting here in forum for almost 3 months

Very cool ! Hey if your intersted in promoting sfi on a website and blog for free Email me my derails can be found in my profile

8 posts

Back to back win in Recognition #Contests #E365 #Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

Good job, you are doing well KEEP IT UP! Just curious but what did you do so much in actions to get the result of forum guru
- best of luck
thank you

33 posts

Do I need a lot of PSAs to make money in SFI ? in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #PSA #Team Building

about 1 month ago

It can be a long time before you find good Personally sponsored affiliate, you are going to be a team leader so because you are new learn how to promote, learn what to do that brings people in and gets interest and therefore sales and then teach your team to be good promoters as well, it all will build on levels, though i have not yet to do this i believe in it, because the average PSA wont work consistently, it is true that the more you have the better, but i think that to have 5 who want to work on promoting sfi and bringing in more people to this business your rewards will be better. See the diamond plan on your growth tab at the bottom
- Best of luck

17 posts

How to recruit without giving false expectation about money? in North America #Compensation #Marketing #Team Building

about 1 month ago

I know it is uncommon for most people who start sfi will not finish, and even though there is no end there is a goal in mind that is you want to be a team leader eventually. And if you have the idea that you can do it yourself you will probably fail anyways, so if people you are recruiting are not going to be reaching out and working on things like building a blog or fan page you should tell them yourself what you're doing and how much time and effort you put into everything. Really the should plan should speak for itself but leading as an example of how to build things before you expect income should work.

17 posts

Promoting is Critical if you want a Large Team in Marketing #Marketing #Team Building

about 1 month ago

This is true not everything has to be complicated, maybe I will give this a try.

18 posts

Hey All I'm From Georgia in North America #Getting Started #Sales #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hey Jamisha, SFI can show you each day how they are growing business and the triple clicks store. From reading the right information each day you should be able to get a quick understanding of what everything is. There is obviously so much to do here, and if you don't already know the more you do, the more you get rewards (Vp, tc, mrp, etc.). Therefore to succeed you should try some of my suggestions.

1. Complete the launch pad lessons, go over each lesson and take your time. Maybe a couple per day.
www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/
2. Grow your business when your ready, when you feel like you are ready to take on the role of becoming sponsor to affiliates, then try to grow your team with the goal in mind.
www.sfimg.com/the_plan
3. Check out your badges tab, daily to see if you can achieve any new milestones.
www.sfimg.com/Home/Badges
4. Learn about the matching vp program and see why it is important that you become a sponsor to the right affiliates.
www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=20&referrer=search
5. Learn about how price benders auctions works. And then learn about triple clicks store and what you can promote.
www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=49&referrer=search
6. Invest in some team building co-op's.
S-builder
www.tripleclicks.com/18045161/tcsearch/category:377
tcredits - 125
www.tripleclicks.com/18045161/tcsearch/category:451
tcredits - 200
www.tripleclicks.com/18045161/detail?item=58458
psa's to go - 1
www.tripleclicks.com/18045161/tcsearch/category:377

The sky is the limit!

14 posts

Before you build a team. Read this. in Team Building #Leadership #PSA #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Building a team means becoming a good sponsor and being a leader. Or at least that's what I've learned so far from what I read about growth, matching vp, the basic plan is to one day become DTL. That wont happen over night. So you will have to work for a little while with little to look forward in return at the end of each month. For the people who are turned off by that point, you should leave now. Trust me, leave right now if you aren't going to be committed. If you choose to stay then yes building a team will become a logical goal to start having something to look forward to, not just each year but also the end of each year.

Hopefully if you have good luck with your operation maybe sooner than later you can have this type of success, first learn yourself what you can do just to start off as a recommendation I think you should read most in the "must read" section and don't be a fearful person of reading many content here at this site. Just to start you should already read the launch pad lessons and look to what stands out and highlight that.

Here's what you should know how to do before building your team :
1. Generate enough vp each month to maintain EA status.
2. Read the forum, and other learning content here at this site. Mostly because you will want to learn more before you refer other members to sfi. That way you could just show them what you know.

If theres something else you think is important for a starter to know how to do, before they start building a team. Share below please, thank you.