Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

27x SUPPORT
Zhumagul A.

United States

E365 Champion

7 posts

Champion E365! in Miscellaneous #Contests #E365

10 hours ago

Hi Veronika
I was wondering the same thing. All I could think about is that maybe just maybe that the affiliates who joined SFI on August 19th 2017 was all inactive with 0 VPs or didn't completed the 6 step of the official rules of qualifying for E365 challenge, and there for no one is an E365 Champion for August 19th 2018.

All the best!
Zhumagul A.

13 posts

Help my Psa with log in problem: in Suggestion Box #Leadership #PSA #Sponsor

18 hours ago

Hi Mrs. Shirley
I am not sure if your PSA is experiencing the same technical issue as me. For the past 30 minutes I haven't been able to log into my SFI account, no matter how much I've tried. It was always given me 504 error time out, until I finally was able to log in. I tried both my phone and PC and same problem. But thankfully I am back online.

Hope this helps
Zhumagul A.

16 posts

How to use the Daily Crown won at Astro Auction? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

1 day ago

Yes, after you claim the prizes won including the Daily Crown entries from AA, they automatically gets added to the Daily Crown drawing for you. So you don't have to do anything to apply them.
Hope this helps
Zhumagul A.

50 posts

please pray for us in Miscellaneous

1 day ago

This was the latest update on the terrible situation people are facing in Kerala:
When: August 9, 2018
Media sources indicate that flooding and landslides continue to be reported across Kerala, where at least 164 people have now been killed since August 8. All branches of the Indian armed forces have been called in to assist with relief operations At least 314,000 people have entered evacuation shelters and over 75,000 homes have been damaged. Major highways have also been flooded, including portions of the NH 66 between Edapally and Thrissur, NH544 between Edapally and Thrissur, NH 183 in Chenganur and Thiruvalla, and NH 47 in Alappuzha. More than 69,000 acres of crops have also been flooded. Water rescues have been reported in multiple locations across Kerala and thousands are still waiting to be taken to safety. Heavy rains are expected to continue for the coming days, which will likely worsen the flood situation. Flights at Cochin International Airport (IATA: COK) have been suspended until at least 2:00 PM local time on Sunday, August 26. Red alerts were in place for all 14 districts in the state through Thursday, August 16, although rain is expected to continue until at least Saturday, August 18. Water service has been severely disrupted in the districts of Pathanamthitta, Idukki, Kottayam, Wayanad, Ernakulam, and Thrissur. Areas heavily impacted by flooding include Pathanamthitta, Kozhikode, Idukki, Malappuram, Kannur, and Wayanad. While the death toll since August 8 is at 164, at least 324 people have been killed in total in monsoon flooding this year.
Last updated on 1 hour ago
This information is provided by NC4, an independent global crisis reporting agency.

Praying for everyone in Kerala and those who were affected, and hope everyone gets help as soon as possible and gets out of it safely.

14 posts

My 1st action as a STL = Suggesting an EDIT in Suggestion Box #Leadership

1 day ago

Hi Mr. Sanjeev S.
First of all congratulations on achieving STL status!
About the Comparison Chart, you are absolutely right and the error needs to be fixed asap.
You can make a bug report or send a ticket to support, to get it fixed.

Thanks for the heads up.
All the best!
Zhumagul A.

4 posts

Never to much to remember! in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

2 days ago

That is my kind of way, always lead by example, not by telling but by taking action and doing it myself.
I would also like to add this TL message, which is also important:
RULE #15:

DON'T QUIT

The only way to fail in SFI is if you give up.

SO many people quit just as they're ready to break through. Imagine mining deep into a mountainside, then walking away mere inches away from striking gold. Don't be that person.

Worse is the person who does this over and over again. If they had just kept digging instead of moving on to the "next great thing" every few months, they'd already have their gold--and they would have reached it so much sooner!

And, yes, sometimes it will seem that your efforts are not accomplishing anything, but always remember that even the mightiest oak tree will eventually be felled by the steady chops of even the smallest axe. Persistence always pays off.

"Other people and things can stop you temporarily. You're the only one who can do it permanently."
--Zig Ziglar

"Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don't quit."
--Conrad Hilton

-"It's when things get rough and you don't quit that success comes."
--Unknown

"Failure is the path of least persistence."
--Unknown

==================

FOR MORE RULES:

For the complete SFI Rules Of Success, go to:

www.sfimg.com/ROS/Index

Tip: Click the audio version icon to hear each rule as presented by SFI President, Gery Carson.

Thanks for sharing and reminding everyone, of how important it is to lead by example.
Zhumagul A.

31 posts

Online store at TripleClicks (ECA) in Suggestion Box

2 days ago

Hi Mrs. Mirjana

I support your post 100%, bringing ECA would be great, I also don't mind paying a monthly fee. My ECA store didn't even had a chance as it was only 2 months old, and I was getting sales which were very helpful.
Since the RECA program started, allot of RECAs has been experiencing frauds with false claimings.
By bringing the ECA program back with it's new conditions and rules, I know there wouldn't be any frauds or problems. Having your own online store with the company that your building your own online business is not the same as paying other sites to sell the products. I also know that there are many of my friends who would love to have their ECA store here, and with the New Comp Plan, now it's mostly about getting sales done, so why not also give a second chance to ECA program that can help all of us to get just that (sales and earn better commissions).

Hope your suggestion will be taken into consideration.
Thank you for your post, stay awesome.
Zhumagul A.

6 posts

Tracking which sources get you the most sign ups in Marketing #Marketing

2 days ago

Oh and it works same way for the post cards.

6 posts

Tracking which sources get you the most sign ups in Marketing #Marketing

2 days ago

Hi Sylvia
At the back of the X Card where it says:
(Sign up online now with this code number: [SFI ID NUMBER FIELD])
All you have to do is enter [YourSFIID.KeyCode], this way you'll be able to track if you had any hits through the X Cards.
Hope this helps

11 posts

Traffic exchange in Marketing #Marketing #Team Building

2 days ago

Hi Darko
If you are planning to do only free advertising, then it's best that you sign up in as many free traffic exchange sites as possible. But let me warn you that it is time consuming, as to some you need to log in daily and surf other people's ads to earn free Credits to drive traffic to your sites.
I suggest you Google search for free traffic exchange sites that offers free bonus Credits for signing up, those are the best.
Also every free exchange sites also sells their own Credit packs, if you don't have time to do the daily activities then it's best if you buy at least a pack of Credits, which are also very cheap and affordable.

Hope this helps
All the best!
Zhumagul A.

27 posts

How much time do you spend while doing SFI? in Miscellaneous #Team Building #TripleClicks

2 days ago

Hi Snezana
For me it on the days.
Usually I am online from 5-10 hours a day from Monday to Friday reading, advertising, recruiting, guiding and showing support to my team. On the weekends we do traditional family time so I am online probably 1-2 hours on Saturday and Sunday. If I have insomnia then I also spend all night online working.
But I do not because I am obligated to work so much, but it's because I love everything I do here in SFI and for my business.

All the best
Zhumagul A.

8 posts

Versa point Increase in Suggestion Box #VersaPoints

4 days ago

Hi Pema
What more incentive does the affiliates can have than this to log in and turn their tabs green, when Mr. Gery and staff already put everything so much easier for everyone?! Besides the VPs have no cash value and they only represents our ranks, although they do help us earn more income indirectly. As for each higher ranks you get to earn TOs in more compressed generations.

NEW UNLIMITED VERSAPOINTS TRANSFERS
All VersaPoints will now automatically transfer to the next month (if less than 1500). No more will you have panicked new affiliates at the beginning of new months wondering why their VersaPoints are showing zero! Instead, if less than 1500 VersaPoints are earned, we’ll just automatically transfer the points to the new month so the affiliate can continue, uninterrupted, towards achieving Executive Affiliate status. And, again, this will happen every month automatically.

Special Note: To prevent fraud, to earn EA perks such as Bonus TCredits, qualifying VersaPoints must be earned in the prior 45 days from when commissions are processed.

Please review the New Compensation Plan improvements announcement:
news.sfimg.com/2018/06/01/new-comp-plan-improvements/

Hope this helps
Zhumagul A.

7 posts

How Can We Stop Fraud in Rewardical.com in Marketing #Rewardical

4 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

22 posts

Gift Certificate Rejected as Partial Payment for Auto-Delivery in Sales #Auto-Delivery #Sales #TripleClicks

4 days ago

Hi Mr. Manuel
(For Auto-Deliveries, accepted payment methods are credit card, debit card, PayPal, SFI Account funds, or TCurrency).

For more check here:
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=18047

Hope this helps
All the best!
Zhumagul A.

200 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Sue Berry! in Recognition

4 days ago

Congratulations Sue Berry, what an amazing achievement! :-)

14 posts

What Eager Zebra Zack jack and Poker Daily challenge work? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

6 days ago

Hi Mr. Igor
Actually yes they do because from BQ rising start to BQ Master all that counts is the number of badges not the points:

LEVEL ONE (Rising Star)

Upon earning 12 badges, you'll advance to the first level in Badge Quest...Rising Star. As a Rising Star, you'll also automatically receive these prizes:

150 Rewardicals
1 entry in the big "Badge Bounty" drawing (see details below)

You'll also receive the Badge Quest Rising Star badge:

And next to your rank badge at the top of the Affiliate Center, you'll also now sport one trophy icon to reflect your level one status in Badge Quest.

LEVEL TWO (Pro)

Upon earning 30 badges, you'll advance to the second level...Badge Quest Pro. As a Pro, you'll also automatically receive these prizes:

500 Rewardicals
2 entries in the big "Badge Bounty" drawing (see details below)

You'll also receive the prestigious Badge Quest Pro badge:

And next to your rank badge at the top of the Affiliate Center, you'll also now sport two trophy icons to reflect your level two status in Badge Quest.

LEVEL THREE (Master)

Upon earning 40 badges, you'll advance to the third level...Badge Quest Master. As a Master, you'll also automatically receive these prizes:

1,000 Rewardicals
3 entries in the big "Badge Bounty" drawing (see details below)

You'll also receive the prestigious Badge Quest Master badge:

And next to your rank badge at the top of the Affiliate Center, you'll also now sport three trophy icons to reflect your level three status in Badge Quest.

Hope this helps
All the best!
Zhumagul A.

14 posts

What Eager Zebra Zack jack and Poker Daily challenge work? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

6 days ago

The point of the GMP /Zackjack Daily/Weekly challenge was to have fun, enjoy and help new affiliates to gather more badges to advance in BQ levels. It is optional, you can participate and keep enjoying it or not participate at all in the daily and weekly challenges.

All the best!
Zhumagul A.

21 posts

I'm here to tell you that not everyone cuts it and why! in Getting Started #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

6 days ago

Hi Mr. Johnny
Beautifully written and very well said post, very informative and I really enjoyed reading it.
Thank you so much for sharing, I am sure your post will help many affiliates here.
All the best and much more success to you!
Zhumagul A.

14 posts

6 days ago

Hi Godawattaliyanage U.

Here is the info:
For Daily/Weekly Grand Master challenge:
Click the Daily Challenge or Weekly Challenge button on the main Grandmaster Poker game page to play. Each Challenge is free to play and includes 5 games to complete. All players use the same decks and start off with the same cards dealt to level the playing field. Player’s overall score is equal to the sum of all points scored for each of a challenge’s five games. Players may complete each FREE daily challenge a total of 5 times per day and each weekly challenge a total of 5 times per week.

For Daily Grand Master challenge:
Place within the top 10% of scorers in the daily Grandmaster Poker Challenge to win this badge. Place within the top 10% of scorers in the daily Grandmaster Poker Challenge 25 times to add a bronze trim, 50 times to add silver trim, and 100 times to add gold trim.

For Grand Master weekly challenge:
Place within the top 10% of scorers in the weekly Grandmaster Poker Challenge to win this badge. Place within the top 10% of scorers in the weekly Grandmaster Poker Challenge 5 times to add a bronze trim, 10 times to add silver trim, and 25 times to add gold trim.

Zackjack Daily/Weekly Challenge
Click the Daily Challenge or Weekly Challenge button on the main Zackjack game page to play. Each Challenge is free to play and includes 5 games to complete. All players use the same decks and start off with the same cards dealt to level the playing field. Player’s overall score is equal to the sum of all points scored for each of a challenge’s five games. Players may complete each FREE daily challenge a total of 5 times per day and each weekly challenge a total of 5 times per week.

For Zackjack Daily Challenge:
Place within the top 10% of scorers in the daily Zackjack Challenge to win this badge. Place within the top 10% of scorers in the daily Zackjack Challenge 25 times to add a bronze trim, 50 times to add silver trim, and 100 times to add gold trim.

For Zackjack Weekly Challenge:
Place within the top 10% of scorers in the weekly Zackjack Challenge to win this badge. Place within the top 10% of scorers in the weekly Zackjack Challenge 5 times to add a bronze trim, 10 times to add silver trim, and 25 times to add gold trim.

Hope this helps
All the best!
Zhumagul A.

254 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Emilija Andonska! in Recognition

8 days ago

Congratulations Emilija Andonska, what an amazing achievement!

26 posts

Go EA with AA in Team Building #Astro Auctions #TCredits #Team Building

9 days ago

Great post and very informative Mr. Kaith, thanks for sharing.
All the best!
Zhumagul A.

5 posts

July sure was great but August is going amazingly great. in Team Building #PSA #Sales #Team Building

9 days ago

Hello everyone, hope your all having a wonderful month of August.

As mentioned in this thread by one of my TLs:
July was good. But August will be GREAT.
www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1479525#post-1479525
He was absolutely right, the increasement since the New Comp Plan each month my team and I are growing very fast.

Yes July sure was great but August is going twice as great, isn't that awesome and it's only the 9th of August?!
Last month I changed my OB settings from 50% to 100% because it was time for me to help my team to grow even bigger and deeper.
I was able to recruit new members for my team and PRMs for each BTLs from Gen 1 to 8 from the contest I have set for my team . So my teams not only get PSAs but also PRMs from me.

On July 16th I only had 3 Gens as mentioned here:
My 1st Anniversary!
www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1468080#post-1468080

Here is the results for the 9th of August 2018:
The Genealogy report:

I also love checking my scoreboard tab:

And

Thank you team your all are awesome and I am so proud of you all. Hope you all appreciate all my hard work as much as I appreciate all of yours.

I can't wait to see how will August end with this kind of results from the beginning Wow!
Soon I'll be going for GTL or Higher if God permits.

So what I am trying to say here is be patient, keep persisting, keep learning, keep working hard. With the right mindset and attitude you can do anything. Just set your goals and keep moving forward working hard in reaching each one of those goals.
Together we can move the mountains. Only the sky is the limit.

Wish all of you much more success in your businesses and happy August to you all.
Thank you all for reading.
Zhumagul A.

7 posts

Auction #1143 RocketBox in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Contests #Rewardical

9 days ago

Hi Mr. Wayne
I just launched the same auction by clicking replay to double check and still got the same results, shows that only 1 person won all 5 Rocket Boxes.
This is very confusing and hope we can get a good explanation on what is going on.
Thanks for replying Mr. Wayne I really appreciate it.
All the best!
Zhumagul A.

7 posts

Auction #1143 RocketBox in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Contests #Rewardical

9 days ago

Hello everyone
Hope your all having a great evening/night or morning.

I am not sure what's going on but I placed a bid today on AA that was 5× Rocket Box as posted by SFI Corporate on stream tab. When the auction was ready to play I saw something strange which I think it was a mistake or a some kind of glitch which I hope it can be fixed soon.
The 5× Rocket Box as said by SFI Corporate the winners should be 5 different people each would win 1000 RTs but only 1 person won all 5 Rocket Box. How is that possible?

Proof on the screenshots:
The Auction #1143

SFI Corporate post on stream tab:

Did I understood it wrong or is there a mistake?
Thanks in advance!
Zhumagul A.

7 posts

Transferring Affiliates? in Team Building #Sponsor #Team Building

10 days ago

Hi Eugene
The answer is Yes, if your team member to whom you reassign the PSAs opts out or for some reason becomes inactive then as per Affiliate agreement, all his/her PSAs will go to his/her Sponsor (which would be you).

Hope this helps
All the best!
Zhumagul A.