Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

33x SUPPORT
Zhumagul A.

United States

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #3

18 posts

Can I become a Millionaire in SFI? in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

5 hours ago

Hi Mr. Theodore
The answer is Yes you can and the living proof is the CEO President Mr. Gery the founder of SFI.
Here is his own words in Rules of Success, I think everyone should look into reading all the lessons from the SFI Rules Of Success, and follow it.
www.sfimg.com/ROS/ROSYouMakeItHap

YOU make it happen, no one else
Not only is this a key rule in SFI, but I consider this to be amongst THE most important lessons in life. NO ONE ELSE can make you successful. It's all up to you. YOU are the "master of your destiny" and responsible for your own success. Period.

Conversely, there's not anyone or anything that will make you a failure. It does no good to blame the economy, your education, or whatever bad breaks you've had in your life. Doing so means taking on a victim's mentality. DON'T EVER DO THIS. I can guarantee you that many thousands of people have succeeded despite having it much worse, so don't make excuses and don't convince yourself that you're somehow a victim.

And the grass isn't any greener on the other side either. You have now (or can acquire) everything you need to be successful. Just remember that it's up to you and nobody else. Then go out and do it.

You Make It Happen

Now, for those who might be thinking, "well, that's easy for you to say, Gery!"…the fact is, I've achieved what most people would say is extraordinary success, but it was not handed to me, not by any stretch. I come from a very small Nebraska town and very humble beginnings. When I started in business I had no business education, no experience, and no money to invest. And it took four long years (the first two moonlighting into the wee hours of the night while holding down a full-time job), before I ever saw a profit. I had no mentors, no great upline leaders or sponsors to guide me, nor any wealthy relatives to come to my aid. But I decided I was going to become successful and I did. And I've put in the work every day for nearly 25 years now to stay successful.

So...it's not your sponsor. It's not your upline. It's not the economy. It's not the government. It's not the compensation plan. It's not any of these things or any other obstacles perceived to be in your way. If you want to become successful, you can go around the obstacles, go over, go under, or go right through them. Success is yours if you want it, but ONLY YOU control this. Always remember: "If it's to be, it's up to me."

"I don't know what my future holds, but I do know who holds my future."
-Unknown

"I found it easier to get rich than I did to make excuses."
-Jim Rohn

"He that is good at making excuses is seldom good for anything else."
-Benjamin Franklin

"I used to say, 'things cost too much.' Then my teacher straightened me out on that by saying, 'The problem isn't that things cost too much. The problems is that you can't afford it.' That's when I finally understood that the problem wasn't it-–the problem was me!"
-Jim Rohn

"Don't wait for someone else to make your life terrific. That's your job."
-Unknown

All the best!
Zhumagul A.

33 posts

How I made it to GTL in Miscellaneous #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

7 hours ago

By placing ads with their Triple Clicks gateway link that has their SFI ID number, and I just add the special Key Code to the link, this way my team members would know that PRMs are from me.

33 posts

How I made it to GTL in Miscellaneous #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

9 hours ago

How I became GTL on September ?

Hello everyone, hope your all having a wonderful evening or morning.
Today I would like to share my September experience and I am sorry that I am doing it just now. One of my children was very sick but thankfully she's doing allot better now.

My Goal for September was to requalify at least to STL, but with the Step it up contest, it changed it all.
The Step it up contest was so great that my team and I we all worked really hard to go up in higher rank to benefit from the contest. Even though not everyone were able to benefit but they still helped to support others who can could still receive at least 500 CSAs each.

For me I only had 3 awesome TLs left, but only 1 STL so I needed 1 more STL to become GTL. Suddenly one of my TLs seeked for help in me, she desperately wanted to become STL but she needed a BTL in her team first to do so.
She said please if you can and have any EA member that you can reassign to me, I can help him/her go up to BTL and then they can both benefit with at least 500 CSAs each.

At that exact time, I didn't know what to do or how to help. For the 1st time in all my journey in SFI, I decided to search for help from my uplines and see if there was any way they could help but none could so, because their hands were all tight as well and I understood, but I am still thankful to them all. This all just showed me that no matter what only I can do something about it, because this is my business and my team.

So after thinking it I decided to talk with one of my TLs about it and he was so understanding and I am forever grateful that he excepted to be reassigned under my other TL to help her becoming STL and me to go up to GTL.
That is what true Teamwork is all about.
That is how I became GTL.

Besides that my other goals was:

2. Recruit at least 10 NEW PSAs/POAs but instead I was able to recruit 28 new PSAs 50% went straight to the OB and got distributed to my DDs.
3.Recruit at least 2 PRMs, but instead I was able to recruit 9 PRMs + The PRMs that I personally recruited for my BTLs, 1 PRM for each BTL from Gen 1 to 8 as an incentive for their Rank Achievements.
4.Selling at least 1 TC products for September, I did it.
5. Have at least 3 PSAs confirming their ranks for September, I did it.
6. Becoming a Badge Quest Grand Master that can also give me 4 entries to the badge quest bounty and also of course receiving the 2000 RTs as a reward of my achievement at the 1st day of October. I made it and received my 4 entries to BQ Bounty drawing +received 2000 RTs on October 1st.
7. Win at least 1 auction: I won 50 CSAs +10 PSAs from the PB penny auction.
9. I was able to reassign 1 BTL PSA to my other BTL PSA to help her go up to STL. Sometimes it is necessary to help and support your team if you want them and you to be successful. Besides I am not losing anything, instead I am growing along by helping my team. I am very proud of them all and I appreciate all their hard works.

I did all that with free advertising.
One of the reasons why I love having my own personal advertising FB group.
My Methods of recruiting are:
Facebook Groups where they allow to advertise your business for free and all has over 10K and up of members.
Empowr
My personal advertising FB group that I created myself.
Twitter
Instagram
Google+

From the traffic sites:
Safelist
TrafficSwirl this one you might check on it as it comes with promo code for free credits as a sign up bonus.
SocialSurf4U this one also comes with promo code.
I suggest you read and learn the terms of service and privecy policy first and learn how to use the sites.

Also after only being left with my 2 awesome STLs, I was able to bring another 2 inactive PSAs back online, and I am so proud of them both, both made it to EA this month and one of them is very close to becoming BTL.
It was all team work that showed and given an amazing results.

So what I am trying to say is be patient, keep persisting, keep learning, keep working hard, keep showing support to your team. With the positive attitude, mindset and persistance, you can do anything. Just set your goals and keep moving forward working hard/smart in reaching each one of those goals.
Together we can move the mountains. Only the sky is the limit.

Wish all of you much more success in your businesses!
Thank you all for reading.
Zhumagul A.

(Removed duplicate content as requested and repaired typos - moderator)

229 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Robert Taylor! in Recognition

3 days ago

Many congratulations to you Robert, you did it. What an amazing achievement. Wish you all the best and allot of success!

13 posts

Are there any benefits for setting up Auto-Delivery processing date on the first day of the month? in Miscellaneous #Auto-Delivery #Compensation #TripleClicks

3 days ago

Hi Mr. Goran
The main reasons and benefits from setting up the Auto Delivery are:
1. You get a nice discount that helps you save your money.
2. If the AD is set to earn 1500 VPs from the purchase to become EA each month, it gives you the following benefits:
1. Guaranteed monthly Booster Club membership, that as a gift you get 10 CSAs + 100 VPs as a bonus, each month for remaining as BCQ member.
2. By becoming BCQ each month will also show and motivate your team to follow your example and do the same ( lead by example).
At least those are the main reasons for me.

Hope this helps
All the best!
Zhumagul A.

10 posts

Audio Icon???? as mentioned in latest SFI Newsletter in Ask Gery

4 days ago

I've been looking for it also for some time and till this day still can't seem to find the adio icon version lol so its not you only. I even tried to see if I can find it by logging into my SFI office from different devices and browser and still nothing.
Some clarification on it would be much appreciated.
All the best!
Zhumagul A.

9 posts

The Biz Quiz contest in Miscellaneous

6 days ago

Also the grade % will increase every time you answer the Biz Quiz correctly without making any mistakes daily.
Finding the answers isn't that hard.

9 posts

The Biz Quiz contest in Miscellaneous

6 days ago

Hi Mr. Stephen
I think you got everything wrong about the Biz Quiz Badge. The Biz Quiz Badge would stay permanent if you answer the quiz correctly daily. The badge expires in 48 hours if you don't answer another Biz Quiz correctly within that time. However, just answer another Biz Quiz correctly to get the badge back for at least another 48 hours.
One correct answer gets you a basic badge, 30 correct answers get a bronze trim added, 90 right answers gets you a silver trim, and 200 correct Biz Quiz answers earn you the gold trim. NOTE: Your letter grade (e.g. B+) is displayed on the badge only if your grade is "B" or above.

Hope this helps!
Zhumagul A.

16 posts

Fully observe about SFI Compensation Plan in Compensation #Leadership #Marketing #Sales

8 days ago

• Hi Mr. Phil
    I am sorry but I do not agree with your statement.
    Triple Clicks is a big part of SFI and it should never be eliminated. I am personally here a little over a year, and I do have PRMs who buys products from their TC store each month, mostly the TCredits to participate in the Auctions or in games maybe. That's a big addition into my monthly commissions. However the active PRMs were personally recruited by me.
    Yes not all might be active, but as in any place it's a number game, you get quality out of the quantity.

If you would like to stay in contact with your PRMs then just recruit them yourself, which might work for you as well as it did/ does to me.
    Besides how do you know that the PRMs are all inactive?
    1. What if they just log into their TC account to enjoy the Games?
    2. How do you know that the matching RTs you have, part of them weren't earned by your PRMs?
    3. How do you know that 1 unexpected day they might make purchases in their TC account?

All the best!
    Zhumagul A.

10 posts

hidden game in Recognition #Eager Zebra

8 days ago

Congratulations Biljana, that's a great score!

8 posts

Writing Book, Publishing and Sales in ECA Program

8 days ago

Hi Acquah C.
    The answer is Yes you can. There are many Team Leaders who have wrote their books here and sells them as an E-Books online. I suggest you send a ticket to support, ask what are the requirements to make it happen and follow their suggestions and rules

All the best!
    Zhumagul A.

36 posts

How Can We Help Them? in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

8 days ago

Hi Sergey Boldyrev
    Thank you so much for your kind words, it means allot.
    As for your questions:
    1) Do you speak Russian?
    The answer is Yes !
    How can I contact you directly (will you allow it?)
    You can contact me through a2a chat, unfortunately it's still under maintenance, but as soon as SFI corporations is done with it, you are welcome to send me a friend request and I'll make sure to except it.

All the best!
    Zhumagul A.

36 posts

How Can We Help Them? in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

9 days ago

Here is something in short and simple simply send them to the following:
    To begin building your SFI business , Read, Study, Understand and Upply what is inside these pages :

www.sfimg.com/path

www.sfimg.com/Reference/CompPlan

www.sfimg.com/smart.

www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/

www.sfimg.com/SFIBasics3Steps?referrer=search

Also there is YouTube video for newbies that guides them on how to get started with SFI.
    Simply go to YouTube and search for ( SFI Registration and First Step Instructions JUL 2018)

After if they have anymore questions, then be ready to assist them by answering and guiding them in building their business anyway you can. But make sure to let them know that you will always be there to help.

Hope this helps
    All the best!
    Zhumagul A.

28 posts

Thank you all so much for your prayers. in Miscellaneous

9 days ago

I am so happy that the surgery went well my friend, and even knowing that you just had a surgery, you still had the strength to update. I couldn't be any more blessed with such an amazing strong friend like you.
    I wish you a speedy recovery and pray that you won't go through so much pain again.
    God is amazing and thank you all who took the time to pray for Kevin. I truly appreciate it.

All the best!
    Zhumagul A.

51 posts

Asking for your prayers in Miscellaneous #PSA #Sponsor

11 days ago

Hello everyone, hope your all having a wonderful day or evening!

Today I want to ask for your prayers. One of my PSAs, my awesome Team Leader Kevin Deaney, who's also one of our Forum Gurus is having a shoulder surgery. His doctors said if the surgery doesn't goes well he might need a replacement. Please pray that the surgery goes well and and for his fast recovery.

Thank you all very much in advance!

225 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Lidija Stefanovska! in Recognition

12 days ago

Congratulations E365 Champion Lidija Stefanovska, what an amazing achievement! :-)

5 posts

Hidden game in Suggestion Box #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

12 days ago

This suggestion has already been taken care of, thanks everyone.

Wish everyone all the best!
    Zhumagul A.

11 posts

When did you start earning from the day you be a SFI member? in Compensation #Marketing #Sales

12 days ago

In my very third month, is when I was able to get my payoneer master card and cash out the money. But it was earned though TC sales and Team building.

This is not a job in here you work for yourself by building your own long term online business, so to get paid will all depend on you're own efforts.
    I suggest you go through the lessons again, to learn.
    All the best!
    Zhumagul A.

2 posts

How many times you won 250 plus Rewardicals in Hidden Den game? in Recognition #Eager Zebra #Rewardical

12 days ago

Congregation Mr. Bijesh
    I did also about 4 times, here is one:

All the best!
    Zhumagul A.

5 posts

Hidden game in Suggestion Box #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

12 days ago

Is it possible to add 2x, 3x 4x etc... on the Denmaster badge, it's very confusing when you don't know how many times you achieved it and how many more is needed to add another stripe to the badge.

I think it would make more sense and would be much more helpful.

Thank you.

7 posts

September step it up context in Miscellaneous

13 days ago

Hi Caleb
    Go to your My Genealogy Downline Report , find QuickFilters, click the botton under to open the menu, then find New CSAs in last 30 days, it will quickly filter and show the amount of CSAs you received in the past 30 days.

If the numbers doesn't add up then contact support to get a better answer or solving your issue.
    All the best!
    Zhumagul A.

7 posts

Bidding on PB and AA in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Pricebenders #TCredits

13 days ago

I honestly do not see what's the problem?

If you want to win the AA product, simply place the higher bid. In case you don't win, you'll get all your bids back, except the ones you enmarked for the consolation prizes.
    The reason why the bids in AA are so high, is to cover the amount for the product +the shipping costs.

Besides with AA no one is losing and it offers many other benefits.
    All the best.
    Zhumagul A.

16 posts

hidden game over in Bug Reports

13 days ago

I just now had the same problem, but I was guessing my 20th word, which was correct and it suddenly started all over. Gotta say I was pretty disappointed, as I wanted to see how far would I go.
    Maybe a glitch or a bug in the game.

28 posts

Stream Post in Miscellaneous

13 days ago

Hi Mrs. Gliceria
    I had this happen before and then I found out that one of my CSAs restreamed ( shared my stream) post for her own dowline to see and those unknown members who liked my stream post, were her downline. In this case there is no way you can open the chat conversation with them, unless their in your team or by sending a2a request and become friends first. This was in my case. But I doubt contacting them is a good idea as I think it would be violating their own privacy.

Maybe this could be the same with yours?
    All the best!
    Zhumagul A.

74 posts

CONTINUE THE STEP-IT-UP SEPTEMBER contest into October! in Ask Gery #Contests #Leadership #Team Building

14 days ago

Yes that is a great suggestion, I hope it can be taken into consideration.
    Thanks Mrs. Liezel