Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

35x SUPPORT
Zhumagul A.

United States

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #4

18 posts

my explanation on my suggestion in Suggestion Box #CSA #Sponsor #Team Building

2 days ago

Hi Aremu
The suggestion you are making, would cause too many problems and fraud.
Those active CSAs are someone else's PSAs, who's sponsors are working really hard to train, guide and showing support.

Now if we are allowed to buy active CSAs, who will guarantee that anyone would concentrate on building their own team?
People would leave behind on building their team and relying on earning income through CSAs.
Also would cause fraud such as creating multiple fake accounts just to purchase active CSAs and earning CSC from them only. This suggestion doesn't makes any sense and instead of doing any good, it would completely harm the company.

Besides any inactive members PSAs/CSAs today, can come back online tomorrow, so as long as their in your Genealogy downline report, never give up on them.

So I suggest you concentrate on building your own team and go deeper.
All the best!
Zhumagul A.

6 posts

Backdate in Getting Started

2 days ago

The backdating orders sometimes doesn't work to few payment methods which includes PayPal.
So the only way that it will work is, make the purchase for the product with the VPs you need and are short to requalifying to your rank of November. After when your done, submit a ticket to support with your order information and request to add that order to November. www.sfimg.com/Support/

Hope this helps!
Zhumagul A.

3 posts

Members were always given THE CHOICE (?) in Suggestion Box #Astro Auctions #TripleClicks

2 days ago

Hi Mr. Sanjeev
Yes I had a similar situation once, but the AA entry confirmation and AA ready to launch confirmation was sent to the promotion section in my email, not the spam or trash. So what I did was chose those emails and move them to my primary folder.
After that I never had that issue, and the email notification goes straight to my primary.

All the best!
Zhumagul A.

16 posts

Received, ESB CSAs!!! in Team Building #CSA

4 days ago

Hi Marilyn
I have new CSAs as well and wasn't sure where they might be coming from, so figured it must be from becoming the Executive Speedster for the month.
Even though there isn't any mention about it in the ESB, I think this info should be added to the badge. It'll give great incentive for all the affiliates to go EA before the 10th of each month.

Congratulations for your ESB and new CSAs! :-)
All the best!
Zhumagul A.

17 posts

That was quick! AA item delivered real fast! in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Leadership #TripleClicks

5 days ago

It's always great to hear successful reviews about SFI products won in PB/AA auctions.
Many congratulations on your win Mr. Gyanendra, wish you all the best and many more wins to come.
Zhumagul A.

16 posts

Find your passion, Zingers!!! in Marketing #Marketing #Sales

5 days ago

Awe Mrs. Gliceria, what a wonderful childhood story. It's amazing at what we can do if we get creative, and turn something from just an idea to make it into reality.
Good thing when I started my flower selling business, I was really good at math. Many costumers tried to take advantage of my young age and pay me less, just trying to test to see what I'll do about it.

I would count the money in front of them, let them know how much they gave me and how much short it was so they could pay the full amount of the price for my flowers. Good thing my parents who started teaching me math, writing and reading, since I just learned how to walk. lol So at 9 years old, I was more maturely prepared for anything in life then any other kids of my age.

Thanks so much for sharing your childhood story Mrs. Gliceria, I really enjoyed it.
Have a wonderful day and wish you all the best!
Zhumagul A.

192 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion noraogo felix ouedraogo! in Recognition

5 days ago

Congratulations Mr. Noraogo Felix Ouedraogo. What an amazing achievement! :-)

16 posts

Find your passion, Zingers!!! in Marketing #Marketing #Sales

5 days ago

Beautiful story Ria, thanks for sharing. I really enjoyed reading it. I do think that when a person puts mind and everything in something, there's nothing impossible. Only we can limit ourselves.

My first ever products sold was flowers, I made my own flower selling business when I was only 9 years old.
I would find all kinds of different flower seeds and plant them, take care of them until the beautiful flowers were ready to go. Costumers were always satisfied and that's what really mattered. Thanks to selling flowers, I was able to help my parents with the money to buy a house in Russia. After seeing what I was able to do at that young age, I've always told myself that there is nothing that I can't do, if I set my mind and determination to it.

Wish you all the best!
Zhumagul A.

189 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Boncho Bonev! in Recognition

6 days ago

Congratulations Mr. Boncho Bonev, what an amazing achievement! :-)

8 posts

I dont see my active csa anymore on my genealogy in Team Building #CSA

8 days ago

Hi Teakaruru
As the new Month of December just began, everyone's VPs drops to 0 at the 1st day of the month.
You're active PSA/CSAs will show up in your movers tab, as soon as they login to their SFI office and starts collecting VPs.
Check your Genealogy report, I am sure your CSAs are still there.

Hope this helps!
Zhumagul A.

198 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Joy Amadi-ibole ! in Recognition

8 days ago

Congratulations E365 Champion Joy Amadi-ibole. What an amazing achievement! :-)

25 posts

New Badge! in Miscellaneous

9 days ago

Yay I absolutely love the new Tinan badge!

Congratulations on your Mrs. Dušica and everyone else.

4 posts

November Goals in Miscellaneous #Marketing #Sales #Team Building

9 days ago

Hello everyone, hope your all having a wonderful day/evening/morning!

Before writing anything, I would like to say I am sorry I haven't been much active on forum this month. The month of November has been very tough and still is. First my kids got sick with flu and needing my full time attention and now I am also sick, we all got sick with flu 1 by 1 and that's how the month of November is being going for us. But i hope we can all get well soon.

I would like to share my November experience and goals achieved for this month!
My very first goal for November was to requalifying to at least STL this month. I was GTL last month, but unfortunately due to having only 1 STL I can't do it , as I need 2 STLs to achieve GTL rank. I understand that my team are also going through rough times with holidays etc..
But that's okay I am sure I can make it next month.

Besides that my other goals was:
2. Recruit at least 20 NEW PSAs/POAs but instead I was able to recruit 24 new PSAs 50% went straight to the OB and got distributed to my DDs + other 8 PSAs that I manually reassigned 3 to one of my EA and 5 to one of my BTL member who forgot to opt into the OB last month.

3.Recruit at least 3 PRMs, but instead I was able to recruit 6 PRMs. There was a great special PRM packs offered by 1 of the ECAs for Thanksgiving, so I bought 5 PRMs pack for myself + The PRMs that I personally recruited for my BTLs, 1 PRM for each BTL from Gen 1 to 8 as an incentive for their Rank Achievements.
Because I appreciate all their hard works and I am very proud of them all!

4.Selling at least 1 TC products for November, I did it.
5. Have at least 3 PSAs confirming their ranks for November, I did it.

6. Becoming a Badge Quest Grand Master for SFI BQ and Triple Clicks BQ that can also give me 4 entries each to the badge quest bounty to both badge quest contests, and also of course receiving the 2000 RTs from both as a reward of my achievement at the 1st day of December. That's of course if I keep my BQ status as BQ Grand Master on both, until the very end of the month.

7. Win at least 1 auction: I won 10 CSAs +10 PSAs from the PB penny auction.
This month I wasn't able to work as much, but at least I was able complete my goals for November. Does this means I'll stop here? Absolutely not! I still have 1 more day of the month, so I'll keep working, the more I do for my business, the better it'll get.

I did all that with free advertising.
One of the reasons why I love having my own personal advertising FB group.
My Methods of recruiting are:
Facebook Groups where they allow to advertise your business for free and all has over 10K and up of members.
Empowr
My personal advertising FB group that I created myself.
Twitter
Instagram
Google+
MLM Gateway
From the traffic sites:
Safelist
TrafficSwirl this one you might check on it as it comes with promo code for free credits as a sign up bonus.
SocialSurf4U this one also comes with promo code.
I suggest you read and learn the terms of service and privecy policy first and learn how to use the sites.

So what I am trying to say is be patient, keep persisting, keep learning, keep working hard, keep showing support to your team. With the positive attitude, mindset and persistance, you can do anything. Just set your goals and keep moving forward working hard/smart in reaching each one of those goals.
Together we can move the mountains. Only the sky is the limit.

Wish all of you much more success in your businesses!
Thank you all for reading.
Zhumagul A.

13 posts

Coffee Lovers Idea in Miscellaneous

10 days ago

Oops forgot to add a little tiny important information to my post, sorry!

Once at my oldest daughter's birthday party, I invited few of my neighbors that has children the same age as my daughter. So that day I also made this Cuban coffee, for how strong the coffee is, I only used a tiny little cups to give. After the neighbor's taste the coffee, they loved it. Not only for how amazing it smells, and tasty but also of how strong it is.

So every since each morning from 7 to 8 am, they come by to buy a little cup of coffee $.50 each before living to work. Those same people also spread the news about the coffee to others. Which means more costumers. I never had the selling coffee planned, but the neighbor's themselves proposed to sell them coffee each morning and that's why I started doing it.

So selling coffee to earn extra profit, does work!
Hope this helps!

13 posts

Coffee Lovers Idea in Miscellaneous

10 days ago

Great post Mr. Randy, love it.
Can you believe that in my whole life, I have never bought a ready coffee to drink from any stores, Starbucks etc... ?
Have you ever heard of Cafe La Llave? It's one of the only pack's of coffees that we buy and make our own coffee at home, the most strongest too. It's a Cuban coffee which not only smells amazing, it's only $3 each 10 oz package, but it's also the strongest coffee I ever had. Each package lasts for a week, and we make coffee twice a day and 5 cups of coffee in each time we make.

We were always the type of people who loves cooking homemade foods, delicious and healthy and make our own coffee!lol It's also affordable and makes you save hundreds of dollars, that we can use to pay our bills, buy nice things for our children, save up for holidays, and also be able to save extra money to invest in my business each month etc...

Always thinking about the present and future!
Wish you all the best and thanks for sharing your wonderful post.
Zhumagul A.

14 posts

So Many People, So Little Time in Marketing #Marketing

13 days ago

You absolutely right Mr. Randy!

There are many prospects to approach not only online but also offline but so little time. No matter where I go I never stop talking about SFI and spreading the word out there. One should love and trust on the business their doing in order for others to trust you.
The love and passion to what you do can be contagious, that can get the prospects intrigued and interested to see on what you do.

This month I was able to recruit 5 new prospects offline, by only visiting my parents and they had some visitors there. They asked what I do and I explained and even handed out my business cards with my SFI gateway links, only took me 5 minutes of my time. Then the next day I started getting sign ups and I already knew it was some of those prospects that I talked to the day before.

Thanks for sharing this wonderful post.
All the best!
Zhumagul A.

13 posts

WARNING: CSA Rewards, Just a humble reminder!!!! in Miscellaneous #Compensation #CSA #VersaPoints

14 days ago

Hi norlaini b.
First of all welcome to SFI and to the Forum!

About the CSAs most of it is already written in my post, but to learn more, go to this link.
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=216357

Hope this helps!
Wish you all the best.
Zhumagul A.

13 posts

WARNING: CSA Rewards, Just a humble reminder!!!! in Miscellaneous #Compensation #CSA #VersaPoints

14 days ago

Yes, but that only says that as an EA you won't earn TOs, and in order to earn TOs one should go TL.
However my post has nothing to do with that. My post only explain about what will happen if the affiliate fails to requalifying to at least EA rank. Such as losing CSAs etc...

All the best!
Zhumagul A.

13 posts

14 days ago

Hello everyone, hope your all having a wonderful day/evening/morning.

I sent out a team mail for my team as reminder for those who were EA last month but still hasn't requalified for November as we are already so close to the end of November.
I thought to post it here also as a reminder!
What is the CSA Rewards program?
05/02/2016
The CSA Rewards program gives all affiliates the opportunity to earn dozens of new, income-boosting CSAs every month!

Here’s how it works:

The CSA Rewards program awards you Co-Sponsored Affiliates (with YOU as the co-sponsor) for accomplishing various tasks.

One of the easiest ways to several new CSAs every month is by becoming Booster Club Qualified (BCQ), which includes 5 CSAs.

But you can also get LOTS more CSAs by advancing through the ranks of the SFI program:

Attain Executive Affiliate (EA) rank, and you'll receive 10 CSAs each month you keep that rank
Become a Bronze Team Leader (BTL) to get 12 CSAs a month.
Become a Silver Team Leader (STL) to get 14 CSAs a month.
Become a Gold Team Leader (GTL) to get 16 CSAs a month.
Become a Platinum Team Leader (PTL) to get 18 CSAs a month.
Become a Diamond Team Leader (DTL) to get 20 CSAs a month.

Finally, affiliates who become the E365 Champion for their class will get 10 CSAs every month!

IMPORTANT! Qualified affiliates will receive an alert on their Alerts Tab when their month's CSAs are ready. They will then need to visit the CSA Rewards Ledger and claim their CSA(s) by clicking the "CLAIM" button(s) on that page. That request will immediately be queued and CSA(s) will be added to the affiliate's Genealogy as soon as new CSAs are available. This will normally be within 24 hours. CSAs unclaimed after 30 days are forfeited.

IMPORTANT NOTES:
Some restrictions apply. See CSA Rewards Ledger for details.
There is a FINITE supply of CSAs available each month. Though we do not anticipate having a month where there are not enough new CSAs available to fulfill delivery of every CSA earned from the CSA Rewards program, it IS possible. Should this occur, fulfillment will be prioritized, first-come, first-served, with BCQ CSAs being awarded first, those with Team Leader ranks next, then EAs with the longest seniority. For any actual shortage, TCredits, on a one-to-one basis (one TCredit per CSA), will be substituted for CSAs. Again, however, this is a contingency plan ONLY.
FAQs

Q: Do I have to maintain my EA status to keep the CSAs I acquire?
Yes! It’s VITAL that you maintain your EA status. Otherwise, ALL of your CSAs will be forfeited, no matter how you’ve acquired them.

For more check in here:
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=216357

So please make sure you do everything possible to requalifying at least to EA rank this month of November in order to keep your CSAs. Failing to requalifying to at least EA rank, will not only get you lose all your CSAs but also other great benefits.
To see which other benefits, check out the Benefits Chart here:
www.sfimg.com/Reference/ComparisonChart?referrer=search

Also the compensation plan here:
www.sfimg.com/Reference/CompPlan

If for any reason you cannot make it to at least EA this month, you'll have 8 days of next following month to do a backdating order: www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=203709&referrer=search
What is backdating? How do I use it?

08/22/2015
Backdating lets you apply your VP earned from a TripleClicks purchase this month to the prior month. You can only select the backdate option during the first 8 days of a month. This can come in handy if you need to boost your ranking for the past month after falling short of your goal. When purchasing a product at TripleClicks, just click the backdate button during the checkout process, and the VP from that order will be credited to the previous month instead of the current month.

IMPORTANT: When backdating, you're awarding VP retroactively for the previous month. Our system, therefore, cannot undo this action.

****************************************************************************************
Hope this helps!
Wish everyone all the best and much more success in your businesses.
Zhumagul A.

13 posts

Market Hugs Thanksgiving- Make Them Fully Refundable. in Marketing #Marketing

17 days ago

Another beautiful post Mr. Bruce, thanks for sharing!

Happy thanksgiving to you Mr. Bruce and everyone else. Hope you all enjoy the thanksgiving with your loved ones, and may God bless you all.