SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

7x SUPPORT
Ratan A.

India

E365 Champion

4 posts

Look alike at Astro Auction in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

1 day ago

You should not worry at all as we all have our unique user name at TripleClicks and it's enough to differentiate the winner from others .

13 posts

Silver Bar AA has Taken 13 Days! in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #TCredits

6 days ago

Is rebid possible in junior auctions ?

5 posts

Supernova Jackpot - how is calculated,considering this now? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Pricebenders

11 days ago

Most probably Auction ID 2980 have a winner in which Auction ID 2979 RT of 1000 is included ,even though auction id 2979 was launched after 2980 .
Thats why you are seeing 3000 RT instead of 4000 .
It's just a probability . Maybe some one from corporate can clarify your doubts .

251 posts

IMPORTANT MEMO FOR ALL SFI SPONSORS in SFI News #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

14 days ago

Are we giving lot of emphasise on completing daily activity ?
Reviewing our daily activity is important to have knowledge but what a new psa will earn by just turning tabs green?Or ,by achieving EA or BTL rank ?
Instead redirect them to our product line and compensation plan . Show them the plan to earn streightaway by selling products . Personal purchase and achieving ranks will be automatic if they see potential in our products .

74 posts

GOOD STEP-New Gold Forum for brainstorming debuts. in Team Building #Compensation #Leadership #Team Building

15 days ago

Hi Marija ,
Nothing is impossible if we have leaders like you to encourage and support us .
I may regain my lost GTL status or even gain new heights with your support but it may take some time .
Until then ,we will be forwarding our concerns to you for debate at Gold Forum .
Thanks and huge respect for you ..
Ratan

74 posts

GOOD STEP-New Gold Forum for brainstorming debuts. in Team Building #Compensation #Leadership #Team Building

16 days ago

Now all our successful team leaders with status of GTL and above will be able to interact directly with SFI corporate and each others .
I believe ,this may bring out some very fruitful ideas and good changes in future .

15 posts

creating new paypal account in Getting Started

16 days ago

It is ok to use any email id which you are able to check from time to time .
And ,you apply for pan card online and IT department will provide your PAN no. within 48 hours which you will be able to find online here . Your PAN no. alone will be enough for creating your paypal a/c but your physical PAN card will be sent to you by post and it may take some time to reach you .

7 posts

Unsuccessful payment/pricebender auction in Pricebenders #Pricebenders

17 days ago

Hi Lucky ,
Congratulations on your win ......
A support ticket has been submitted for you by our moderators . Now you wait to receive a reply from support .
I am sure ,issue will be resolved to your satisfaction .

8 posts

Pricebenders Item Groups - PSA's & CSA's - Win Limits in Suggestion Box #Pricebenders

18 days ago

Dear Helln ,
What I see now is that Auctions has already become more a charity then business . Players who want to spend tcredits in auctions don't have opportunity to do so while many others are still unable to win ,even after there is no competition in auctions! (Can you recognize yourself?).
I believe , extending win limits even for PSA ,CSA may further restrict players from participating in PB auctions and gradually we will see the end of it .
Ratan

80 posts

Easy ways to promote RECA stores in Marketing #ECA #Marketing #Sales

24 days ago

Gery ,
can we please have an example of earnings assuming a psa/prm spending $20 in RECA/ LV and that store paying 5% ,thus $1 to TC .
Who earn how much ?
One example may clear doubts of many of us .
Thanks & Regards

80 posts

Easy ways to promote RECA stores in Marketing #ECA #Marketing #Sales

24 days ago

Assuming ,one of my PRM purchase products worth $100 from RECA .
Will I earn RW + commissions from this purchase from my PRM ?
If so ,how much and where I can find this information .

6 posts

Astro Action: is this error or my bad luck in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Getting Started

24 days ago

Dear friend ,
You placed just a single bid and your PTB was 333 .
If you have placed 333 bids ,there was a possibility of you being runner up .
Enjoy AA .
Ratan

26 posts

Need some clarification about opti build in Team Building

25 days ago

All your DD's ranks of previous month is considered for current month and all of them have whole month to re qualify as your DD for next month .
So, even if any of your DD is not yet TL or EA ,it makes no difference for this month . Your sign-ups are distributed equally to all of them but they add up to their personal sign ups and go downwords to their DD's . So, you see different sign ups from your DD's .

26 posts

25 days ago

Tanja,most probably Akila is mentioning ranks and vp's of current month .
I don't think there is any need of sending ticket for it .

26 posts

25 days ago

Akila , all your DD's are opted into Opti build with atleast 50% signups going to their DD'member .They are receiving psa's from you and also from other sources (their own advertising ).
As they are min. 50% opted in , half of all signups goes down to their DD's and so on .
All your DD's may receive equal numbers of psa's from you but they can go down to their DD's .
Ratan

36 posts

CSA / PSA / NSA balance idea in Suggestion Box #Compensation #CSA #Team Building

26 days ago

Thanks Gery for the clarification . Still ,the fact remains that the same CV is now distributed with 3 extra co- sponsors which is done by reducing the share of sponsors and upline leaders .
Getting active csa has always been on luck and now even if we are lucky ,we get only 8% of CV from our CSA's purchase .
Above all ,how can we justify getting 4% from our downline member who can be a product of our Opti-build or co-op but 4 co-sponsors getting 8% each from same member ?
Thanks and regards ,
Ratan

36 posts

CSA / PSA / NSA balance idea in Suggestion Box #Compensation #CSA #Team Building

28 days ago

Transformation from 1 Co-sponsor to 4 was made possible :-
(1) By cutting Direct Commissions from 45% to 20%
(2) removing matching vp with Team override ( We definitely are earning less from TO compared to Matching VP)
(3) By reducing CSA commissions from 15% to 8% (so, even if we are lucky enough to get few active Csa's ,still we are earning less compared to previous plan)

This was done with an intent of distributing more csa to newbies which may result in increased activity and retention rate . Along with newbies ,even older members get more csa's and may be more percentage of active CSA's .

Question remains , how much this 4 co-sponsor policy is able to increase activity among new affiliates .
For older members , I have never been much lucky to receive active csa's . Ratio remains almost same for me with 1 CS and 4 CS policy.
So, can we think of going back to 1 co-sponsor with 15% commission and remaining 17% can be utilized to reward sponsors and upline leaders ?

22 posts

Is It wise to play Astro Auctions? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Pricebenders #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Dear Sead ,
By default ,we all are PRM to our sponsors . If we don't buy , don't participate ,how can we encourage our members to participate ?

31 posts

how do i become EA again in Team Building #Sales #TCredits #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

20 days are too long time Snezana and I know what it takes to activate one's paypal a/c from India .
He have limited RT and most probably tcredits also and suggesting him to play games and depend upon pure luck will be foolish . He may lose all his CSA's by depending only upon luck .
Ratan

31 posts

how do i become EA again in Team Building #Sales #TCredits #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

Month of November is over only 1/3rd .
Creating paypal a/c may not take more then 2 -5 days . So, you have enough time to retain your EA status by buying tcredits in this month .
Don't worry and work on your goals to achieve .

7 posts

Progressive TCredits Bundle in Pricebenders #Pricebenders

about 1 month ago

Most probably , 100 tcredit auctions with 15 days win limit replaced progressive auctions .

9 posts

Everyone must get a fair chance! in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

about 1 month ago

Auctions you've participated in during last 30 days: 90 (1,185 all-time)

Keshav , above are my stats and I saw many bidders winning Supernova in this 1185 auctions . But , I am still to win one Supernova .
It's all about luck and few auctions may not make a difference to one's luck .
Keep trying ,Keep enjoying .
Ratan

8 posts

VP Required for Retaining PSA & CSA'S in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

To retain PSA ,you have to Log in at least once AND have at least 250 VersaPoints every 45 days .
For CSA ,it's minimum 1500 vp every month .

139 posts

Lets make TEAMS stronger in Suggestion Box #Compensation #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Reread my replies again .
I have quoted what I found in glossary definition and Launchpad lesson .
Directly or indirectly ,I am not raising any question about the integrity of the owners .
My question was ,either tcredits are a product or a virtual currency , it's as simple as that .
I received few replies and I am doing my own research on it .
Thanks for your contribution .

139 posts

Lets make TEAMS stronger in Suggestion Box #Compensation #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Sorry , you misunderstood me Mr. Scoot.
I just asked a simple question to enhance my knowledge , if we can consider tcredit as a product . And I no where suggested selling digital currency is illegal .Please don't try to change the direction of the topic .
I received few replies and I am doing my own research on it .
Thank you