Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Chinedu O.

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up

216 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Dragana Stojicevic! in Recognition

23 hours ago

Congratulations for emerging as new E365 champion today. Your hard work, dedication and persistence has brought you this victory. Bravo!!! You have done really well in your first year. This is indeed worthy of emulation. Good job!!!.
I wish you many more successful years in your SFI business
Well done!

175 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Ágnes Füstös! in Recognition

1 day ago

Congratulations for emerging as new E365 champion today. It is a great honour of becoming Champion of the class. You deserve it because you fought for it and won. Good job. You have done really well in your first year.
Please, keep up this great work!

171 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Robert Radtke! in Recognition

2 days ago

Congratulations for emerging as new E365 champion today. Your hard work, dedication and persistence has brought you this victory. Bravo!!! You have done really well in your first year. This is indeed worthy of emulation. Good job!!!.
Well done!

184 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Adama Ouedraogo! in Recognition

3 days ago

Congratulations for emerging as new E365 champion today. It is a great honour of becoming Champion of the class. You deserve it because you fought for it and won. Good job. You have done really well in your first year.

200 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Zeljko Stojanovic ! in Recognition

4 days ago

Well done!

187 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Gary Nuckols! in Recognition

5 days ago

205 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Ahmed Shehu! in Recognition

6 days ago

Well done!

182 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Venkat Rama Reddy! in Recognition

7 days ago

Well done!

197 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Brigitta Bárdosi! in Recognition

8 days ago

Congratulations for emerging as new E365 champion today! Your hard work and effort have paid off! It is a great honor of becoming the Champion of the class. This is indeed a success well deserved. Wishing you many more successful years in your SFI business.
Well done!

201 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Anthony Bates! in Recognition

10 days ago

Congratulations for emerging as new E365 champion today. You have done so well. Your dedication, hard work and persistence has brought you this victory. This is indeed worthy of emulation.
Well done!

196 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Damir Sadic! in Recognition

11 days ago

22 posts

Red barrel shaped icon near accumulated monthly VP's in Miscellaneous

14 days ago

Hi Cindy, This is a wonderful improvement in the SFI platform. However, two similar threads to this one has been addressed earlier by forum members.
Best wishes

6 posts

We should say big thanks to our Forum Moderators in Miscellaneous #Leadership

14 days ago

Many thanks to forum moderators for the good job you are doing. Though you are working behind the scene, your activities are highly appreciated. May I add that you guys are good moderators who understand online behaviors and have love for affiliates, ensuring that posts for approval are not accumulated.
Again, the daily improvements in the SFI platform is amazing. Mr Gery and your team, we say a big thank you

Well done!

20 posts

What does mean this green coin in Compensation #Compensation

14 days ago

Hi Roalba, I also noticed this improvement in the SFI platform. The green coins connotes the current Tcredit and the red coins connotes the current rewardicals. This is really good. Before now, I used to move from Home Page (Versa Point) to Tripleclick (TCredit) or Rewardicals tab (rewardicals) to check their various status. Many thanks to Mr Gery for always making life easier for affiliates on daily basis. What is amazing is the consistency of purpose in SFI. Mr Gery is indeed a blessing to us and a model worthy of emulation.
Best wishes

10 posts

Have you noticed in Miscellaneous #Rewardical

14 days ago

Dear All, I Just noticed another improvement in the SFI platform. The current Tcredit and rewardicals now available in the home page beside the versa point. This is really good. Before now, I used to move from Home Page (Versa Point) to Tripleclick (TCredit) or Rewardicals tab (rewardicals) to check their various status. Many thanks to Mr Gery for always making life easier for affiliates on daily basis. What is amazing is the consistency of purpose in SFI. Mr Gery is indeed a blessing to us and a model worthy of emulation.
Best wishes

205 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Valentina Nikolovska! in Recognition

14 days ago

Hi Valentina, Congratulations on achieving the title of SFI E365 Champion.
It is a great honour of becoming Champion of the class. What a high jump you did right there.
Your hard work has finally paid-off.
Keep up the great work

10 posts

Goals tab -- Who reads our Goals? in Miscellaneous

15 days ago

Hi Bulelwa,
Goal setting is a vital element of motivation. We must have a goal or purpose to drive our actions. To sit on an idea or fail to act on a goal is not really goal-setting, but wishful thinking.

The essence of goal setting is not for people to be reading like you mentioned. The goal you set is first of all for your benefit principally and then for the team. You set goals to motivate yourself into taking actions that are relevant to your success in life. The victory of success is half won when one gains the habit of setting and achieving goals.

SFI introduced the goal tab as a good business management principle to guide affiliates in achieving success in their businesses and lives. It is not meant to be mechanical, that is what you do every day without passion. It is meant to be a habit you must develop. It is meant to provoke passion that is driving your life.

Hear me, you cannot hit a target you can't see. Therefore, goal setting helps you to prioritize your task and maintain your work and assignment. It gives direction and purpose of your work. It helps to motivate yourself and helps you in making decisions.

It is said that :-
"The discipline you learn and character you build from setting and achieving a goal can be more valuable than the achievement of the goal itself" - Bo Bennett
"if you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things" - Albert Einstein
"Choosing a goal and sticking to it changes everything" - Scoot Reed
"People with goals suceed because they know where they're going" - Earl Nightingale

In conclusion, while it is good to find something to live for (goal), it is by far better to find something to die for. My prayer is that God will spur you into finding something to live for, and great enough to die for. When you are in this realm, you can sacrifice time, energy and money without stress to achieve your set goal.

SFI is a wonderful platform for success in business with a great knowledge base. You need a level of passion to succeed in life to be able to give it the required time necessary to learn and build the business. Any time I want to make progree in SFI, I learn. Therefore, LEARN, EARN AND GROW.

Best wishes

9 posts

Platinum Team Leaders thoughts and review. in Team Building #Leadership #PSA #Sponsor

16 days ago

Hi Maree, Congratulations!. Nice post. Thank you so much. You have inspired me and my team. We are coming right away to join you.
Best wishes in 2019.

179 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Mwale C. Kawelwa ! in Recognition

17 days ago

Hi Mwale, Congratulations for emerging as new E365 champion today, you have done so well. It is a great honour of becoming Champion of the class. I pray you keep doing the good work.
Keep up the great work!

26 posts

Happy New Year 2019 in Recognition

18 days ago

Welcome to 2019. Wishing all SFI Affiliates in general and my team members in particular a wonderful and prosperous 2019

33 posts

Goodbye 2018, Welcome 2019 . . . . . in Recognition #Compensation #Team Building

18 days ago

Welcome to 2019
Your Year of Dominion.
You will dominate in business this year.
Wishing you a wonderful and prosperous New Year 2019

19 posts

"Are you smarter than a 5thGrader?", Play HIDDEN! in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #Rewardical

18 days ago

Respected Randy, Will you prefer to hear that the game Hidden involves more than just vocabulary (whether English or any language). There are many that understands vocabulary and intelligent but has not been able to win any badge playing the game. Your ability to decode and analyse things that are not very clear must be in place. You can hardly have the ability to decode and analyse words and not have some level of intelligence. Moreover, I said that people good with vocabulary are likely to also be intelligent but not all intelligent people are good with vocabulary.
The example you gave is related to an intelligent person that is not good with vocabulary which is in line with the second part of what I said. I thought you will give an example of somebody good with vocabulary but not intelligent. There may be such a person but they are rare. I know that for every rule, there are exceptions.
I remain loyal, sir.

1 post

The Golden Rules in Inspiration/Testimonials #Leadership

18 days ago

What are your thoughts concerning the Golden Rules?
1. Respect 3 People
 Teachers
 Parents
 Elders
2. Keep 3 things in you
 Honesty
 Faith
 Good deeds
3. Be Free from 3 things
 Arrogance
 Cheating
 Debts
4. Control 3 things
 Tongue
 Anger
 Appetite
5. Reject 3 things
 Bad deeds
 Backbiting
 Jealousy
6. Obtain 3 things
 Knowledge
 Understanding
 wisdom
7. Build 3 things
 Good counsel
 Good manners
 Godliness with contentment
8. Keep3 things pure
 Body
 Clothes
 Thoughts
9. Remember 3 things
 Death
 Hell
 Heaven
10. Protect 3 things
 Family
 Future
 Friends
11. Work on 3 things
 Vision
 Trust
 Faith
12. Run away from 3 things
 Sin
 Pride
 Bad association
13. Love 3 things
 God
 Yourself
 Others
Thanks.

19 posts

"Are you smarter than a 5thGrader?", Play HIDDEN! in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #Rewardical

18 days ago

HI kelly, Congratulations! Hidden is a very interesting game that helps one increase his or her vocabulary. However, contrary to what one of the forum members mentioned, I believe that people good with vocabulary are likely to also be intelligent but not all intelligent people are good with vocabulary. I stand to be corrected.

Many studies have established the fact that there is a high correlation between vocabulary and intelligence and that the ability to increase one’s vocabulary throughout life is a sure refection of intellectual progress – Bergen Evans.

Once again, congratulations and Best wishes

4 posts

DTL Plan! Avoid Superficiality. Let's Go Deeper. in Team Building #Leadership #Marketing #Team Building

18 days ago

Dear All, The DTL Plan is thought provoking especially as it relates to activities that will lead you to achieving the plan. Let our plan for 2019 and always be to focus on the DTL Plan. There is no need for a Plan B, because it distracts you from the Plan A. You will agree with me that the implementation and success of this plan is a function of our understanding of the Plan.
Do we really understand the DTL Plan? Have we given this DTL Plan a deeper thought? Have we identified the course of actions that will take us to our next level?
Do you know that what the DTL Plan means to all of us varies depending on our level of understanding, current status and challenges? Putting it another way, the concerns or focus of a GTL or PTL as it relates to their activities is not the same with an affiliate struggling to become Executive Affiliate. Until we are able to identify and break down our individual goals to activities, taking critical action that will move us to our next level may be difficult.
As a way of preparing for 2019, I have already started reviewing my business to see areas that need improvement and will possibly move me towards the DTL status. In many cases, we just assume such areas are difficult and we find ourselves not really doing anything tangible about it. I recently made a post on what I need to do differently in 2019 to improve my business and thought provoking suggestions are coming up, even though I expected more specific responses that has led to the various mouth-watering testimonies we hear from affiliates on daily basis. You may wish to check it out at www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1583493#post-1583493
Many Affiliates in SFI have been stagnated for some time now either as Affiliates, EAs, BTLs, STLs, GTLs or PTLs for various reasons. But you will agree with me that you can’t keep doing the same thing the same way and expect a different result. I have known for some time now that when attaining your goal is becoming challenging, you don’t change the goal but you change the strategy for attaining the goal. It is not enough to wish that you change levels. It is time to make a decision to be committed to certain course of action(s) that will move us to our next level.
Please understand that “you were born to win, But to be a winner, you must PLAN to win, PREPARE to win and EXPECT to win” – Zig Ziglar
“If you have a clear goal and a plan to achieve it, your focus is fixed on a course of actions. Instead of becoming side tracked by distractions and diversions, your time is focused on a straight line from start to finish” – Brian Trecy.
The essence of these emphasis is to showcase the need for forum members to kindly avoid superficiality and to go a little deeper by looking at specific critical issues limiting their growth as well as the way forward. Therefore, let’s avoid responses like "you have to complete your daily, weekly or monthly actions". These are facts for everyone and not the purpose of this thread as many have been completing daily, weekly and monthly actions but still stock at particular levels of growth. This time, we need to go deeper to provide what our specific issues are as well as the specific ways forward. We have managed our businesses long enough. It is time to step out of our comfort zones to do the needful. I am convinced that what you don’t know, you can’t pursue. Once again, we need to give a deeper thought to our SFI businesses especially as we are approaching the end of 2018, please.
In pursuance to the DTL Plan and in considering of your SFI affiliate status as well as your specific concerns, what do you think is the course of action(s) that you need to undertake or give more attention to ensure that you either hit the Diamond Team Leader Status or at the minimum move to the next higher level and closer to the DTL status in 2019 regardless of your current challenge? Until commitment is made, there are only promises and hopes …. But no plans.
Best wishes and a Happy and Wonderful New Year