Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Chinedu O.

Nigeria

36 posts

I won 50 rewardical in Western Africa #Contests #Eager Zebra #Rewardical

5 days ago

Congratulations. I won my own 50 rewardicals too.

11 posts

Reward for first Class position? in Compensation #Compensation #Rewardical

8 days ago

I have contact support but I am getting a different impression of the reward for first position in the class. It appears as if what is rewarded is first position in VP in the month regardless of your position in terms of total VP. I have always maintained first position in E365 total Versa points in my class but second position in VP in month of April 2018 and therefore lost the reward. This was not how I understood it to be initially except if my understanding of the reward for first position in the class is wrong.

11 posts

9 days ago

Thanks for all the comments. I have maintained first position in my class since I joined SFI. I have also been receiving the 1,000 rewardicals since the policy commenced few months ago but not for April 2018. I have also checked my rewardical ledger as advised and it is not there. I think it is a matter for support as some of you have advised. Thanks so much.

11 posts

10 days ago

Please I need to find out whether the reward of 1000 rewardicals for first position (total versa points) in the class has ended as I have not been rewarded for April 2018. Has the policy changed?

9 posts

SFI the best networking business in Nigeria

about 1 month ago

Hi Chinwe, I agree with you that SFI is working but you need patience, focus and determination to succeed. SFI has so much information to make one succeed but these information can also scare lots of newbies who do not want to learn so they earn.

31 posts

Delivery system of TripleClicks to Nigerians in Nigeria #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Hi, Okputu has answered you correctly. However, some post offices close to your vicinity still have house delivery bike riders who deliver items to your door step. In the area where I live, these bike riders tend to charge additional fees for delivering items to the house but the office learnt of this and stopped them. The problem is that the bike riders are using that service to their advantage but to the detriment of the owner of the item to be delivered.

7 posts

Am new on SFI but it has been amazing since joining and I truly want a mentor. in Nigeria #PSA #Team Building #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Hi Andrew, It is nice having you as a member of the SFI team. Every Affiliate has a Sponsor who should play the role of mentoring you. You also have a Co-Sponsor who will also assist you in this business. You have also the Forum where you can bring any issue that is of concern to you and it will be thrashed. Please note that your first point of call on any issue is your Sponsor. Pay attention to him or her and allow the person to mentor you. True humility is staying teachable, regardless of how much you already know.

5 posts

Earning in Western Africa #Rewardical #Sales #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

You earn by building your business first as there cannot be earning without a business. How do you build your business? Learn the SFI business and apply what you have learnt; Engage in your daily routine of turning all tabs green as well as every aspect of the SFI platform; expand your team by recruiting more PSAs, CSAs and PRMs and teaching them to duplicate what you are doing i.e engaging in games; participating in localvantia and rewardicals, etc. You can also participate in Opti Build to tap from the benefit of team work. Always remember to keep in touch with your sponsor.

8 posts

Is W3 no more? in WAVE3

2 months ago

This is great and it is easy to use. Let us share the message

14 posts

Condolences to all who forgot the change to DST in Miscellaneous #Eager Zebra

3 months ago

I personally do not like doing things the last minute because any thing can happen which will hinder you from completing the task. Such limitations could range from forgetting, over sleeping, network issues or even DST as you mentioned. I always try to complete my daily task well ahead of time because this business is highly placed in my priority list. The condolence message is to those who wait for the last minute to complete their daily tasks.

10 posts

Products in Sales #Localvantia #Marketing #Sales

3 months ago

Just like Gery said, your RW tab on your SFI homepage is supposed to list participating merchants in your area where you or any affiliate have registered a merchant in the area. However, where nobody has registered any merchant in the area, the space will definitely not be left empty but other merchants will be used to occupy the space pending when any affiliate registers a merchant.
Simply go physically to the merchant in your area to buy things and simply upload your receipt. For online store, you can simply click on the required store to do your transaction.

15 posts

Where are VP redeemed with Rewardicals shown in the VP Ledger in VersaPoints #Leadership #Rewardical #VersaPoints

3 months ago

Hi Gilbert, You Versa Points cannot be shown in your VP ledger because Versa Points is only one of the items you can exchange rewardicals for. You could also have rewardicals exchanged for T Credits or even gift cards. Recently, rewardicals can be exchanged with PSAs and PRMs. Therefore, you can only find all the items you can exchange rewardicals for in the rewardical site at www.rewardical.com.

22 posts

How would you talk locally about Rewardicals? in Marketing #Marketing #Rewardical #Sales

3 months ago

You talk to localvantia merchants with good knowledge of the Program. You could say " there is this program that is operated internationally and used to promote customer loyalty which they use to expend their customer base. You need to come from the angle of their benefit. They are your customers and so there is no need to be very formal. Both SFI and the Affiliates have their roles to play in establishing a localvantia merchant. The SFI will contact the merchant directly to confirm their registration and also produce appropriate materials for the marketing of the program. SFI does not know the merchants in your area and therefore, their greatest role is to facilitate the Affiliates' marketing of the Program by presenting a big picture of the program, releasing information on the Program for Affiliates to use, assigning appropriate rewards for affiliates who work hard on the Program. Whereas, it is the responsibility of the Affiliate to Pre-register a merchant, present relevant letters to the merchant, follow up on the merchant, use the appropriate material for marketing.

11 posts

I won in Card King! in Recognition #Eager Zebra

3 months ago

This should not be a surprise any more to you. I have been enjoying the wonders of Rewardicals. Do you know you can earn more than 30 Rewardicals in any of the games depending on the extent of win. This morning, I earned 60 Rewardicals from another EZ Game. I have also been enjoying the redemption packages. Wow.

13 posts

CHECKOUT PROBLEMS in Miscellaneous #Auto-Delivery #Sales #TripleClicks

3 months ago

I agree with Tanja K's suggestion. It is an issue your bank can resolve especially if it is your first time of paying for international transaction. Your bank has to authorize international transactions. I have had this problem before and it was resolved by my bank.

10 posts

Strange names of auction participants. in Pricebenders #Pricebenders

3 months ago

Ivana F, I agree totally with what Srdan M said. The use of nicknames and real names is a choice. Please don't worry about people with unlimited credits for auctions. They have done some investments in their business. I actually understand your feelings. However, you need to understand that the SFI platform has lots of activities that you should engage in and these activities helps you to build your business. As you engage with these activities, you are put on a better pedestal than another Affiliate who is either not engaging in some of the activities. For instance, my participation in the E365 Challenger and my resolve to maintain the first position has made me not to be lacking TCredit. I spend money to maintain that resolve and that has made available unlimited TCredit for me to use for Auction, EZ or any other activities in addition to the knowledge gained. Of course, you will not expect an affiliate who wants to build his business without financial investment or even with limited investment to have that advantage. This is why Mr Gery has been magnanimous enough to categorize the auctions, some for amateurs and some for affiliates who has won auction 9 times or less and then for professionals. I have won auctions at very low prices and even at fairly high prices but far cheaper than the normal market prices. The sacrifice you make in one area gives you unlimited benefits in other areas. I don't want to begin to list the benefits of investing financially in your business but it is indeed mouth watering. It will surprise you to know that I don't consider much the Tcredit I use to win auctions because at the point of auction, I am not spending but using what I have to get what I want. I participate in auctions to win and I mostly go for things that will help build my business like PSAs, etc.
With due respect, I suggest every affiliate move at their own pace. Some are on the slow lane, others are in a fairly fast lane while some are on the fast lane

10 posts

Strange names of auction participants. in Pricebenders #Pricebenders

3 months ago

Auction participants are real people. I do not need to see the pictures of the participant to know they are real people. You can know this by monitoring the bid log while bidding. You will observe the way the bid log is capturing everybody including you . It is really amazing. The more you explore the SFI platform, the more you get excited. Thanks to Mr Gery.

31 posts

My PSA is my CSA too is that possible? in Miscellaneous

3 months ago

If this is the case and you got the person from Opti build, then it must be an error and should be reported to support for amendment. Errors like this are hard to come by in SFI but it may happen once in a while. There is no perfect situation any where.

31 posts

My PSA is my CSA too is that possible? in Miscellaneous

3 months ago

No. It is not possible. You can not have a PSA who is also your CSA. Even the SFI ID# for the PSA and CSA will be different.

5 posts

Payment Options for Localvantia merchants in Marketing #Localvantia #Marketing #Rewardical

3 months ago

One of my prospective localvantia merchant does not use verve or master card for fear of fraud. However, we have gone through the payment options for localvantia merchant and he seems to be comfortable with cash payment option. Is the cash payment option applicable to localvantia merchants outside USA? If yes, Is there an account number to pay in order to fund his localvantia account? If no, what is the way forward? Can I as his account manager fund his merchant account using my master card and then collect the cash from him?

7 posts

X-day green badge in Getting Started

3 months ago

Streek badges for PB and EZ are not permanent. You acquire them once you turn the PB and EZ tabs green for 5 days consecutively. You retain the badge for as long as you continue to turn both badges green. However, you lose all of them or either of them when you miss turning both or either of them green any day. Therefore, to maintain these badges, you need to continuously turn both PB and EZ tabs green.,

20 posts

The Change, The Fear and The Hope in Miscellaneous #Sponsor #Team Building

3 months ago

Change is good but it can also be hard. But to succeed in business, you must run towards it - Dave Kerpen. However, we need to understand the following:
1. It is not the strongest or the most intelligent who will survive but those who can best manage change. --Charles Darwin
2. The art of life is a constant readjustment to our surroundings. --Kakuzo Okakaura
3. People will try to tell you that all the great opportunities have been snapped up. In reality, the world changes every second, blowing new opportunities in all directions, including yours. --Ken Hakuta
4. Learn to adjust yourself to the conditions you have to endure, but make a point of trying to alter or correct conditions so that they are most favorable to you. --William Frederick Book
5. A wise man adapts himself to circumstances, as water shapes itself to the vessel that contains it. --Chinese Proverb
6. The price of doing the same old thing is far higher than the price of change. --Bill Clinton

5 posts

How can localvantia merchants pay for claim? in Marketing #Localvantia #Marketing #Rewardical

4 months ago

Thanks to everyone who provided information to me. Many thanks Tanja K for your advice. I implemented it and it worked. I am indeed very grateful. Many many more thanks to Mr Gery for the wonderful piece displayed in the localvantia platform especially the verification process. This is indeed great. As at today, I am the only SFI Affiliate buying from my localvantial merchant but before I uploaded my receipt of purchase, two other fraudulent people had already uploaded something which we did not bother to check. Support already discovered two of the receipts from one fraudulent person while we discovered the other fraudulent person and alerted support. This is really good. I am indeed impressed.

5 posts

How can localvantia merchants pay for claim? in Marketing #Localvantia #Marketing #Rewardical

4 months ago

I tried guiding my localvantia merchant to pay for claims but we did not succeed. The first instruction was "You must be logged into a merchants account" and we did. Then we saw two symbols 1) Rewardicals symbol indicating rewardicals earned per $10 spent at the merchant 2) Credit card not accepted. At this stage, I did not know how to proceed because we could not access the platform for account detail for the payment of the claims. However, there was no provision of any merchant account detail during pre-registration. I need help, please.

18 posts

E365 contest in Miscellaneous #Contests #E365

4 months ago

Your down line is to understand that there is a difference between Class Cash drawing with $250 prize and E365 Challenge. E365 goes with daily drawings but won on the 365th day of joining SFI. On a daily basis, there is always somebody being congratulated for winning E365 challenge. Unlike the Class cash draw that is won on the 30th of each month, An amateur can win Class cash draw but not E365 challenger. E365 Challenger is usually won by affiliates that understand the modus operandi of SFI and working with it