Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Chinedu O.

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up

7 posts

BTL achieved in Nigeria #Sponsor #TCredits #VersaPoints

11 days ago

Hi Mary, Congratulation for becoming BTL last month. Many thanks to your sponsor. While it is very good to maintain a good relationship with your sponsor who can be of assistance to you in many ways., it is important that you know that your own determination and doggedness is critical to your success in this business. Your sponsor may or may not be able to repeat the same assistance he or she gave to you last month. What becomes of you if he or she is not able to give you any assistance this month, will you make BTL? Please be determined to succeed in this business regardless of whether help comes or not. When help comes, it is to your advantage but when it does not come, it does not affect you. Expecting to meet you at the top.

3 posts

Destiny in Team Building #Astro Auctions #Marketing #Team Building

about 1 month ago

This is a true saying. Details about your life, relationships, talents, habits, character, finances, etc paves the way to your destiny.

8 posts

Bitcoin wallet in Nigeria

about 1 month ago

Hi Rose, You can use the Blockchain wallet. I have personally used bitcoin to buy things with TripleClicks several times. You will not have any problem at all.
Regards.

5 posts

Teams and team work in Team Building #Compensation #Getting Started #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hi Snezana, You have said a lot concerning team and team building. Like we all know, the acronym for TEAM is Together Everyone achieves More. Therefore, team work implies working together for a common vision. It allows common people to achieve extra-ordinary results. However, it is not actually working together that makes you a team, It is the respect, trust and care for each other that makes you a team. In other words, building a great team is a function of the team leader’s leadership qualities. It requires the understanding that leadership is not a title or position, it is action, example and influence.
John Maxwell said that “a leader is one who knows the way, goes the way and shows the way”. In other words, he must be ahead of others.
Robyn Benincase said that “you don’t inspire your team mates by showing them how amazing you are but you inspire them by showing them how amazing they are”. In other words, leadership is about others rather than you.
It is also said that “A good leader takes a little more than his share of the blame but a little less than his share of the credit”.
Therefore, to build a good team, you must be a leader indeed.
Regards

12 posts

Being an affiliate for more than five years. in Ask Gery

about 1 month ago

Hi Akinyemi, I think this is nothing to worry about. Different people have different reason for joining SFI. More importantly, we have different visions in life and we have different ways of going about our visions. What is important is whether or not they are meeting their goals in SFI which is purely dependent on them like someone had said. It is said that you don't build a business. You build people and then people build the business. What you cannot do, another person in your team can and together you all can do great things. This means, therefore, that when you build a team, you build a business. This I believe is a more sustainable way of building the business. rather than focusing on buying and selling.
Regards

9 posts

Are you consistent in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

Hi Keshav, I agree with you entirely. Consistency is not rocket science, it is commitment. I know that consistent actions create consistent results. The result you see highly depends on your discipline in life. Consistency is the key to success. Forward Ever! Backward Never!
Regards

13 posts

Buying SFI products in bulk and sell. in Sales #Sales

about 1 month ago

Hi Samkelisiwe, It is possible to buy SFI products in bulk from TripleClick and sell in your store in South Africa if you can manage it. However, Online sales have far more reach that physical sales in the store. You can only sell to people that come around your store when you sell in your store but you reach people all over the world through online sales. As you think of physically stocking your store, please do not forget online sales by promoting Tripleclick products in South Africa and around the world so that people can buy and you make commission. This way, you will have less stress and make more money in commissions.
Regards

7 posts

Professional maturation! in Team Building #Leadership #Pricebenders #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hi Eduardo, I agree with you. We don’t grow when things are easy, we grow when we face challenges. The struggle you’re in today is developing the strength you need for tomorrow. Strength doesn’t come from what you can do. It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn’t. James Penney said that “I am grateful for all my problems, after each one was overcome, I became stronger and more able to meet those that were still to come. I grew in all my difficulties”. Therefore, indeed the more challenges you have, the greater you will be in all areas of life as a general rule. This may not apply to those who do not learn from lessons. I believe you know there are people who do not learn from lessons. They remain immature.
Regards

19 posts

Astro Auction what seems to be an excessive bid in Getting Started #Astro Auctions #Getting Started #Rewardical

about 1 month ago

Hi James, I can see you called it the winning bid. This is like an auction bidding and not like a contract bidding where you have excessive bidding. Have you ever seen where somebody bidded in an auction and lost because of excessive bid? It is a game of the highest bidder. Moreso, like Stephen said, the expectation for big Constellation prizes could be the inducing factor.
Regards

14 posts

How often can one transfer TCredits to his downline? in Miscellaneous #Sponsor #TCredits #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hi Linda,
You can send 10 t-credits once in a lifetime. Subsequently, if you want to still support such a person, you may send gift certificate. I usually send gift certificate in dollar with directive on how to use it.
Regards

19 posts

Hit Tracking Results in Marketing

about 1 month ago

Hi Laura, I agree this is a challenge and I am one of those that have experienced what you have explained. Many of us in this forum have a clear understanding of what you have explained. Having hits without sign ups is a very common challenge in this business just like you have sign ups who are inactive. These are the two basic challenges of this kind of business. I think a lot of wonderful suggestions has been provided on this subject. You need to understand that this is a business of numbers and we are faced with intense competition. What is required is for you to keep adjusting and or expanding and or tweaking the advertising strategies until you get what you want. I have realized that when you focus on problems, you will have more problems but when you focus on possibilities, you will have more opportunities. Please, see it as a common challenge while focusing on the goal and don’t look in any other direction but ahead. I don’t focus on what I’m up against and I try to ignore the rest. The goal here for instance is to keep expanding or tweaking your advertising strategies until you begin to get so much hits that will have sign ups, then you can decide to expand those areas or strategies with sign ups and reduce emphasis on the areas without sign ups. In the same manner as well, you keep increasing the number of people you are recruiting into the business until you begin to have active PSAs regardless of the number of inactive PSAs. In this business, focus and determination are key attributes to success.
Best Regards

7 posts

Building People is SFI business in Team Building #PSA #Team Building

2 months ago

Do you know that in SFI you don't build a BUSINESS[? You build PEOPLE and then the people build the BUSINESS.

10 posts

Misconception of many affiliate about passive income in Team Building #Compensation #Team Building

3 months ago

SFI has created the opportunity for affiliates to grow a second income which is passive. However, I observed a serious misconception of many affiliates about passive income, resulting in failure of these affiliates, manifesting in the form of inactive PSAs. This is not particular with SFI alone but with many other related kind of businesses. Many people believe that passive income involves doing very little or nothing and getting money flow into your account while you sleep. But what they don’t realise is that you MUST be active with your business of growing a passive income in order to succeed in staying ahead of competition, maintaining customers’ loyalty, leading a great team and creating meaning, passion or purpose in life. However, many want to be passive with their business and they fail. We need to understand the following:
1. You Can't Stay Ahead of Competition Passively
2. You Can't Maintain Loyal Customers Passively
3. You Can't Lead Great Teams Passively
4. You Can't Create Meaning, Passion, or Purpose in Your Life Passively
Therefore, building something great like your SFI business that generates passive income does not mean being passive about the business but require lots of work. I believe that if Gery Carson were passive about his business, we will not be seeing the improvements in SFI on daily basis. At his level in business, I believe he has simply leveraged his time with his team in their quest to create more and more value. They have chosen to focus their efforts (not less than 12 hour daily) on scaling to provide value to larger and larger audiences. Gery Carson may have delegated, automated, streamlined, systematized, etc not with the intention of sitting on some beach somewhere for the rest of his life and watching the checks roll in, but with the intention of freeing up his time to create even more value, either by leading the business to the next level of greatness and service to greater audiences, or by starting a new business.
I wish to conclude with Warren Buffett Quotes: “If you don't find a way to make money while you sleep, you will work until you die.” This is usually interpreted as passive income but does not mean that the way to make money while you sleep does not involve work. It may or may not require greater work but it definitely involves working smart with unwavering focus and determination to succeed.
To succeed in SFI, you MUST be active in the business of growing your passive income. What’s your take?

13 posts

How to sell TripleClicks Products?? in Marketing #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

3 months ago

Mick has complained of using free classified advertisement platform for promoting tripleclick products and did not succeed in gaining from it. I believe he wants to know what method(s) others are using that is working. I suggest we need to be including whether or not the method(s) we are using are working. I have tried using free classified advertisement platform for promoting my SFI business and I did not succeeded in gaining from it. I also set up a blog for promoting my SFI business and a tripleclick product with paid advertisement but only got a few PRMs that did not survive before I stopped it. The answer to his question will benefit not just him but every one of us that have not gained from advertisement whether free or paid.
Best Regards.

4 posts

Inspired by Mr Gery Carson’s Success in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Team Building

3 months ago

I have learnt over the years that if you have an idea of what you want to do in your future, you must go at it with almost monastic obsession, being single-minded and letting nothing get in your way, not even losses or failure. Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears. Mr Gery Carson is a man of great determination which set him apart from his contemporaries. Even when life was urging him to quit, his passion held him on. He stayed focused, going after his dream and kept moving towards his goal. Today, he is a success model.
I have vowed that I will rather hustle 24/7 than slave 9 to 5. My progress in SFI may be a bit slow but quitting won’t speed it up. I am fully persuaded that my determination will take me to the top. For those feeling like quitting, I advise you think about why you started in the first place. For me, I may not be where I want to be but at least I am not where I used to be courtesy of SFI. Please keep moving towards your goal on daily basis using the diamond plan. I have also learnt that if you can’t stop thinking about it, don’t stop working on it. Hustle is not just working on the things you like. It is doing the things you don’t enjoy now so you can enjoy the things you love later.
It is said that when you live for a strong purpose, then hard work is not an option. It is a necessity. Let us hear Mr Gery Carson’s brief testimony which I ran into and was inspired to share.

12 posts

Cannot get EZ tab to turn Green! in Miscellaneous #Eager Zebra

3 months ago

We learn every day. I got the clue of what the issue could be from Kay B’s second comment. I bought 50 moves and kept buying until I had over 100 moves. As at the time of this complaint, I had 91 moves. To confirm what Kay B suggested could be the issue, I decided to buy additional 3 moves with 1 Tcredit which I used to Play another Grandmaster Poker game and the issue was resolved.
Now I know that accumulating moves which I cannot use within a day is not in my interest. Thanks to Nimo P for having a good understanding of what I complained about. Many thanks to Kay B for providing the solution to my issue and to every other person that provided suggestions.
Today I have learnt that when I buy more than one move or match, I get a discount on the price and get credit for using (spending) TCredit, no matter how many TCredits I actually use or spend. The other days that I use the remaining matches or moves DO NOT COUNT as spending TCredits. That is price I pay for the bonus of the discount for buying the moves. I even submitted a ticket to support and this information helped me to understand the reason why support was not seeing any issue with my complaint as there was no indication that I have used Tcredit for Grandmaster Poker. Knowledge is indeed power. What a wonderful SFI Forum we have. Once again, Thanks so much

12 posts

Cannot get EZ tab to turn Green! in Miscellaneous #Eager Zebra

3 months ago

I have observed very few cases when even after concluding the Grandmaster Poker game and using up my Burns both free and paid as well as maintaining the current streak (turns red to green), the EZ tab does not turn green. In all these cases, the EZ tab turned green after concluding the second game. What could be the problem?

2 posts

COLD WAR in Just For Fun

3 months ago

A woman and her 7 years old son were inside a taxi. It was raining and all the twilight girls (Prostitutes) were standing by the roadside.
The boy asked, “Mummy, what are all those women doing?”
His Mother replied, “They are waiting for their husbands to come back from work.”
The taxi driver turned around and said, “why don’t you tell him the truth? Little boy, they are prostitutes. They sleep with men for money, said the driver”.
The boy’s eyes got wide and asked, “Mummy, Is that true?”
His mother, glaring hard at the driver replied, “Yes!”
After a few minutes, the boy asked, “Mummy, what happens to the babies those women have?”
She replied, “Most of them become taxi drivers.
Up till now, combined force of armed men are still trying hard to see if they can separate the woman and the driver
See fight!
Have some fun!

10 posts

Have you checked your scoreboard today? in Miscellaneous #Compensation #Leadership #Team Building

3 months ago

As an SFI Affiliate, have you checked your scoreboard today? May be you have or may be you have not. Do you know that many affiliates turn the scoreboard tab daily from red to green without really paying attention to it. The Scoreboard helps you to know how well you are doing both as an individual Affiliate and as a team. You need to know, in real-time, whether you are “winning” or “losing” so that you can adjust accordingly.
The SFI Scoreboard Helps the Affiliate:
• Create focus
• Sustain team member commitment
• Make “real-time” adjustments
• Conduct team discussions
• Collaborate on solving problems
• Celebrate team success
What's your take?

221 posts

Bing Obaldo goes Diamond! in SFI News #Compensation #Leadership

4 months ago

Congratulations Mr. Bing Obaldo. You are indeed leading the way. With the No 1 position in the Opti Build Leadership board, I am not surprise that you have made it to Diamond Team Leader. It is said that the best way to build a highly successful business in SFI is to help those in your team become successful. You are a very good example of the success that is being referred to. We celebrate this success with you. It is a great honor to be part of your team. Once again, Congratulation.

1 post

I became GTL today in Recognition #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

4 months ago

Bravo!!! I became Gold Team Leader today. At 6 months in SFI, I became Silver Team Leader and I will be clocking one year in SFI in a week time. What a wonderful experience. Many thanks to my up lines and down lines. This is indeed the best team I can ever have. I am convinced that when you build a team, and you'll build success. You may wish to know that the one critical factor that helps our team is effective communication both upwards and downwards. As I am being recognized today, I am very sure that it will be the turn of any of our team members (up lines and down lines) to upgrade tomorrow. Please join me as we celebrate this advancement. Together we shall build something great.

17 posts

Linking Payoneer Master Card to PayPal in Miscellaneous #Compensation #Marketing #Sales

4 months ago

I think it depends on your location. If you are in USA, you can link your Payoneer master card with paypal. However, if you are in Nigeria, I don't think it will be accepted. This can be confirmed country by country if there is any one who has succeeded in doing so in any particular country.

39 posts

I won 50 rewardical in Western Africa #Contests #Eager Zebra #Rewardical

5 months ago

Congratulations. I won my own 50 rewardicals too.

11 posts

Reward for first Class position? in Compensation #Compensation #Rewardical

5 months ago

I have contact support but I am getting a different impression of the reward for first position in the class. It appears as if what is rewarded is first position in VP in the month regardless of your position in terms of total VP. I have always maintained first position in E365 total Versa points in my class but second position in VP in month of April 2018 and therefore lost the reward. This was not how I understood it to be initially except if my understanding of the reward for first position in the class is wrong.