Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

48x SUPPORT
SHELLEY L.

United States

40 posts

How a brilliant plan backfired at me... in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #TCredits #VersaPoints

2 months ago

Tatjana:
I tried using my aunt's credit card once when I was having similar problems and it would not go through. I finally notified support and they said that it was a problem with security. They corrected it, but it did take a day or so if I remember correctly.

Shelley Leepper

9 posts

My Adelaide Adventure! in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

2 months ago

Nafisa:
How wonderful that you actually got to meet an affiliate that you know so well and have a vacation with them. I think that is just wonderful.

It seems that I just read the other day something where Gery said that it was fine to meet locally and to meet in groups with those within your area, so I am sure that this is not a problem with you meeting with someone even though they are not in your group or team. I think that if you both were participating in cross-soliciting in some way then that would definitely be against the rules, but that is not what you were doing here.

I am so glad that you had such a great time and it is too bad that more people cannot do this. It is hard, I think, to find many people that are even in your area. You are so fortunate in that.

Take care,
Shelley Leepper

32 posts

Who is the guy behind the Maxjackster badge? in Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

2 months ago

OMG YOU ARE THE MAXJACKSTER GUY!!!
You are the legend, you know that, right? ๐Ÿ˜ I can now sleep peacefully knowing that you are a real person! The one that has it among the 7.000.000 games! ๐Ÿคฉ So amazing! Was it hard for you to get it? After how many played it was yours?

Ivana,
you are new here...so, I am not sure if you know this...
When you click on someone's photo here, you will get the Affiliate snapshot...
there you can see all his/her badges.

Tanya:
Yes, I went to Ahmed's page and looked and he is the MaxJackster!!! I had no idea who it was when you posted this the last time and I did not want to start trying to look at everyone's affiliate page to see if I could find him. Finally, we know who he is. The elusive MaxJackster has been discovered. I just now saw your post about not posting who he is. So sorry, but I did not see it until it was too late. I hope he will forgive me for letting this out, although, like you say, anyone can go in and check your affiliate page and your badges.

Take care Rewardical Queen:
Shelley Leepper

32 posts

2 months ago

Ahmed:
You are the MaxJackster. Oh, my gosh, how long did it take you to get this badge? I will have to try your suggestions at some time after I get the Royal Flush to see if I can get it. I don't even have the Zackster6 yet, though, so I think that I should focus on that one first. This sounds like it is going to cost a lot of time and money, lol!!!

Congratulations to you!!!
Shelley Leepper

32 posts

2 months ago

Thank you very much, Shelley.
I just got the royal flush badge a few days ago. I thought that it was the hardest one to get. I played whole day, and after the 185 played games it was mine ๐Ÿ˜ I was soo happy!
Now they tell me that Maxjackster is the hardest one... And I love challenges. I will announce it when I get it! ๐Ÿ˜Š

My goodness, you actually played 185 games???? That must have cost a fortune, but if you wanted the badge that bad, I understand, I really do. I was trying to be a Badge Queen at one point but stopped when it just got to be too expensive for me. Had to decide whether I wanted to do the actual team building and keep my level in SFI or do the badges, so I chose SFI. Glad, though, that you got your Royal Flush. I will get mine, too, someday but it will probably happen when I least expect it. Congratulations to you!!!! You are a go-getter that is for sure!!!

Take care,
Shelley Leepper

26 posts

Sharing made easier at TripleClicks, Rewardical.com in SFI News #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

2 months ago

Lori:
Thanks so much for sharing this information with us. This is definitely an exciting new change and it sounds like it will make it very easy for us to start sharing in various ways to social media and to friends and family in regard to all the different areas within the Zing Network, including TripleClicks, Eager Zebra games, Rewardicals, etc.

Once again, thanks for sharing this with us. Take care.
Shelley Leepper

17 posts

Handling too many questions can lead to confusion in Suggestion Box #Getting Started #Leadership

2 months ago

Nkechi:
I understand what you are trying to say. You think it is confusing because there are quite a few people who ask the same questions over and over again without checking to see if there are forum threads already out there in regard to this. I know that some of the new affiliates do ask the same questions over and over again, especially the one about the inactive affiliates, but I agree with Sead in that sometimes new affiliates do not know how to do the searches in the forum for the old threads or they have never seen the old threads in the first place so they do not know these threads even exist.

It would definitely be too hard for moderators to spend a good portion of their time to do this by going to such and such a thread, etc. I think that if we just take a few minutes and find the particular thread the affiliates are referring to, mark it in the post, and also possibly tell them a little about the hyperlink so that they know what you are talking about, we can make it much easier for them to understand.

Someone else might have an easier suggestion for this problem in repeating questions and I hope they will post it here if they do.

Good question Nkechi. Thanks for sharing on the forum. Take care.
Shelley Leepper

32 posts

2 months ago

Ivana:
I believe Tanja from Montenegro knows who the guy is who has gotten the Maxjackster badge as someone else was curious in the forum also as to whether it had even been won or not and she mentioned that it had, but did not name the recipient of the badge.

I am sure that it does take some time to win that badge. Sometimes if you just not try as hard to win it, it just drops in your lap, which is what happened to me on quite a few badges that I have won. I am still trying to get a Royal Flush in Poker and it is hard for me to reach, so I guess we all have those individual badges that elude us.

Good luck to you in your Maxjackster badge journey. Take care.
Shelley Leepper

51 posts

$6 Lead Turns Into Millions of Dollars in Sales - Part 4 in Team Building #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

2 months ago

Leon:
Wow, you definitely had me on my knees and in tears, too. What an incredibly heartwarming and wonderful story about a very charismatic man that you were so fortunate to have met and been friends with in your life in addition to business partners. I am sure there are many days that you think about and remember Rich. Those type of friends are so hard to come by.

I certainly have enjoyed all of your forum posts in regard to the advertising subject and I hope that you do have the time in addition to your busy business life, etc., that you can post some more.

Thanks so much for sharing this with all of us. Take care and you will see your good friend, Rich, again.

Shelley Leepper

11 posts

PSAs who are inactive in Team Building #PSA

2 months ago

Benjamin:
There was a thread on this just yesterday here on the forum.

A good portion of PSAs are inactive and everyone will tell you that. The percentage is about 1% to 3% that are active. One thing that you can do is to get more PSAs on a regular basis so that you will have a greater percentage that might stay active. You can also write them possibly twice a week rather than just once and tell them about the Rewardical tokens they are missing out on and all the new programs that have been launched in the last several months.

Another thing you can do if you have any that are active at all is to work with your so-called movers. I don't know if you have any movers but out of about 2000, I have usually anywhere from about 10 to 40. I keep in touch with them on a daily basis as much as I can. I give them tips about the new forum posts, newsletters that have come out, and anything else that I think might be of interest to them.

Hang in there as we all have been through it, and hopefully, soon you will have more active ones. Take care.
Shelley Leepper

23 posts

I have doubt about TCards. in Marketing #Auto-Delivery #Marketing #TripleClicks

2 months ago

Sameer:
As Svend mentioned, you can still use your T-Cards until Gery says they are discontinued completely. You will get your VP for these cards and yes as Elizabeta says, you are limited to only 30 a month in order to get VP now. You just cannot get any new T-Cards to give away physically or digitally as they don't sell them anymore and they have been replaced with Rewardical X-Cards which you can buy for $3.95 per 50 cards in TripleClicks.

Hope this answers all your questions. Take care,
Shelley Leepper

15 posts

Here Is Gift Certificate-Only Use To Boost Rank!!! in Getting Started #Getting Started #Team Building

2 months ago

Bruce:
I think that it would be okay to tell them that if you like. You could maybe say something to the effect that you would prefer that they use the gift certificate to boost their rank. Unfortunately, you will not know whether they use it for that or for other means such as you have mentioned on games, bidding, etc.

It is a nice that you are thinking of giving them this. I try to give my group gift certificates when I can afford it, too.

Take care, Bruce.
Shelley Leepper

12 posts

Retention ideas in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

2 months ago

Tanya:
It is hard to keep affiliates active. I have almost 2000 and only about 10 are active. I have had affiliates that have come back after leaving and then they leave again. I always tell my affiliates just to take their time and not to feel that they have to get there right away so that they don't feel pressured at all financially as I know that there are people from other countries who cannot afford quite a bit of money to allocate towards this business.

As Jesse says, it feels more comfortable if you send an e-card to them. Also, keep in touch with your movers regularly. I send all of my movers an email every day. That may sound like too much but it seems to have worked well for me over the last four months or so. Prior to that, I had quite a hard time keeping them around. Send your non-active affiliates a weekly email and right before it is time for them to go completely off the books after one year, send them an e-card again.

I have been sending e-cards to those affiliates who left before we had all of the major changes with the Rewardicals, Localvantia, the new RECA websites, etc. and tell them that we have some new opportunities within the business that might interest them and I tell them a little bit about it, not all, and then tell them to contact me if they want to know all of the information about the new programs.

In the meantime, all I can say is that if they keep dropping, then keep getting more, because it is a numbers game and the more you have, the more chances you have of getting active ones.

Hope this helps some, take care.
Shelley Leepper

20 posts

What Is For Breakfast? in Miscellaneous #Leadership #TripleClicks

2 months ago

Victor:
My day starts whenever I get up and I cannot eat breakfast right away so I usually eat an hour later or so, and prior to breakfast, SFI always comes first. I am on the computer all day long on Facebook, SFI, Pinterest, Gmail, etc. Unfortunately, that is how I ended up getting my blood clots because I spent too much time on the computer without getting up, but I love SFI so much that now I have a timer and I use it to get up when I have to and move around, so some exercises, stretching, etc., and then back to business.

Thanks for sharing on the forum.
Shelley Leepper

7 posts

EZ Streaks in Suggestion Box #Eager Zebra

2 months ago

Helen:
I think this is a great idea, but I do agree with Sead that this might be even more stressful to have one more streak that we have to keep up with every day and possibly lose if we miss a day of our streak. I freak out when I lose streaks.

Thanks for sharing with us on the forum anyway, nice idea.
Shelley Leepper

4 posts

Earning tcredits in Getting Started

2 months ago

Elarbi:
You are right in that one of the easiest ways to earn TCredits are by winning T-Time and entering this as often as you can.

There are other ways to earn TCredits also and I have listed them below.

Ways to get TCredits

Here are all the different ways you can acquire "mighty" TCredits:

1. Automatically receive up to 24 Bonus TCredits each month, depending on your rank. See Benefits Chart HERE.

2. Purchase TCredits at TripleClicks, in various bundle sizes, for as little as $0.29 apiece. Note: Earn VersaPoints with every TCredit purchase!

3. Win TCredits "Zackpots" playing Eager Zebra games at TripleClicks (includes Time Machine, Uber-Picks, Card King, and Pick The Price)

4. Win TCredits bidding on TCredits Packs at Pricebenders Auctions

6. Win TCredits daily in the T-Time Hourly Drawing at TripleClicks.

7. You may be eligible to receive TCredits from your SFI sponsor via a TripleClicks Transfer (check with your sponsor).

8. You can earn up to one free Bonus TCredit per dollar spent for a TCD (TripleClicks Direct) item when paying with Bitcoin.

9. You can have one FREE TCredit instantly added to your account by sending a postcard to the SFI/TC Corporate Office. There is a limit of one TCredit from a postcard credited per customer per day. Please include your name and SFI ID number or e-mail address on the postcard and mail it to.

Thanks for sharing this with us on the forum.
Shelley Leepper

11 posts

Reasons For Blocks - it is not a Problem but your Advantage in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

2 months ago

Leon:
Thanks for sharing the screenshot of your blocks from people in your group. Looking at your list makes me feel better because I have the tendency to take things like this personally and I have about four blocks at least with most stating they don't want to read the emails and one saying they don't know who I am. I am sure that was a co-sponsor situation and they did not recognize me.

Anyway, thanks for sharing as it made me feel better about my blocked posts.

Shelley Leepper

43 posts

$6 Lead Turns Into Millions of Dollars in Sales - Part 3 in Team Building #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

2 months ago

Leon:
I loved Parts 1 and 2, but this is the best one, this is the meat of the subject. It is really nice to be able to hear about this kind of information condensed down into language that you can understand, as I still look at myself as a sort of a layman in the field of network/affiliate marketing, since I have only been doing it off and on for years, but never got into it enough to get really deep until now.

I look forward to Addendum 4 with bated breath. Thanks so much for sharing. Take care.

Shelley Leepper

16 posts

I Love To Procrastinate, How About You??? in Team Building #Getting Started #Team Building

2 months ago

Bruce:
Great way to explain procrastination. I am the biggest of the biggest procrastinators. My aunt will ask me when I am going to do this and I will always say tomorrow. It is terrible, but I still manage to get everything done one way or another. I usually have to make a run and a jump to get it all done but I do it.

Thanks for sharing with us on the forum. Thanks, Bruce. Take care.

Shelley Leepper

35 posts

EA qualification in Getting Started

2 months ago

I won't say any more about becoming an EA because I think everyone has already said enough on the subject that you can get some good ideas from reading the forum posts.

To you, Sampath, just wanted to wish you a good and happy birthday. I always enjoy your posts so much and notice that you have not been on the forum for a while, but I think sometimes we all need a little break. You take care and happy birthday.

14 posts

How does one market their SFI shop in ECA Program #Localvantia #Marketing #Rewardical

2 months ago

Dear Shelley,
Rewardical Program is quiet a new Platform. And corporate has a High vision, expectation and deem for Rewardical Program.
What we see in the first page listed some store and the arguments might started because of that, right? If the reason it is, I would like to share my opinions. Perhaps, the top listed Stores are not lower quality. As corporate decided and selected the stores to be displayed on RW Tabs, certainly it has valid reason. I personally think those stores may be meet 100% quality compliance which Rewardical expects.

And, we can see a few stores listed there as for now. But all others store still listed around Rewardical Search. What we need now is- to care our stores, make it fully compatible with terms of RECA. May be it is not sure those listed store will remain there only. Any store from Rewardical can reach in this position any time. The amount of store in the page can be even more and more and that place Corporate can't give us rather we will have to gain that Place to be there.

Also, I think we will have many more opportunity to show our store's presence in rewardical search. It is just beginning step. Respective Gery said several times that many more Promotional Tools and and features are on the way and those are being developed for RECAs to promote their store.

So we need to just wait and making our stores high to higher even highest quality to stand in the first place. This is very easy things to understand that every learners in a University into a Program like MBA , usually called STUDENT. But it will be difficult to think if we say every Students will achieve CGPA- 4 out of 4. So in this regards, one who achieved CGPA 3.2 out of 4, can't we call him STUDENT? LOL

Best Regards
AL MAMUN
--------------

Al:
Thanks for distinguishing this for me. I was just trying to explain what I had read on the forum about a week ago. It seems there had been two threads going about those individuals who had RW websites and their websites were not being displayed on the main page so that everyone would see them right away.

Tanja said that (and I did not know that) about the page that loads as the front page is the one that is local to you or the one that you will see first for online stores (not sure how they distinguish the online stores unless you have shopped there in the past possibly). Anyway, I don't know what we would do without our Queen Tanja of Rewardicals. That is what I call her, but I really mean it because she does really do her job knowing everything there is to know about Rewardicals, that is for sure.

I do understand what you are saying about people needing to make their stores more compatible with SFI standards, etc. I know Gery said the other day on the forum that they were getting a lot of applications that just were not of a good standard and they could not accept them. In that case, I think the person submitting the application should find someone to build them a website like on Pictail.com. Wix.com or something like that, which is reasonably priced and show them if they don't already know, how to go about maintaining the website every month so that it maintains a good look and quality about it.

I have gone into several girl's websites that I know that have websites on Pictail.com and I was really astounded at how good the photos look and how well everything loads, etc. I did not buy anything as I was looking around, so I don't know how well the checkout process is, but you really cannot beat them in price and everything else it seems. Zhumagul A. mentioned this on the forum and her forum post was in the Tips Section last week I think about a good website to look into and she was really right on that.

Thanks for sharing with me about your thoughts on maintaining the RW websites for the future. Take care.
Shelley

9 posts

Don't be afraid of yourself! in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

2 months ago

John:
Great post about going to your sponsor and/or upline team leaders to get their help when you need something. The right person could be your mentor for life, you just never know.

Thanks for sharing with us on the forum. Take care.
Shelley Leepper

100 posts

$6 Lead Turns Into Millions of Dollars in Sales - Part 1 in Team Building #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

2 months ago

Leon:
So excited to read this post from my highest upline team leader. It just shows what can happen with a small lead that you think is not much, but then turns out to be a really big deal and builds your business by millions of dollars. Fantastic!!

When will we get to see the second and third parts? I can hardly wait. Keep posting the threads on the stream tab so that I can make sure I read it. I don't always see all the forum posts as I have been sick off and on for many weeks now, but am trying to keep up.

Thanks so much, Leon, really appreciate it. Take care.
Shelley Leepper

14 posts

How does one market their SFI shop in ECA Program #Localvantia #Marketing #Rewardical

2 months ago

Antoni:
This same thing has been discussed in two prior threads recently, but I cannot find those two threads; I have been searching for them. The same people's websites are appearing on the online listing on the Rewardical page and some people were wondering if they could do a rotation or something in order that more than just those individuals' websites could be seen.

I think the final decision was that Gery would have to decide this and I don't think that we have ever heard anything from him in regard to this. If we have, I have not seen it.

Shelley Leepper

4 posts

Prematured Plan in Getting Started #CSA #Getting Started #PSA

2 months ago

Sangoah:
It is kind of like SFI is your 401K or your Pension Plan for your retirement. You know that you probably won't make too much money at first, but if you keep trying, you can build it up like you would a retirement plan.

Thanks for sharing with us on the forum and I would definitely recommend to family and friends.

Shelley Leepper