Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

12x SUPPORT
SHELLEY L.

United States

15 posts

Whats your favorite part about being an SFI affiliate? in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

3 hours ago

John:
In addition to some of the things that you mentioned, I enjoy posting on the forum, reading the forum posts, advertising mainly on social media, reading the training material, sending emails to my team, having something to look forward to every day when I get up, entering all the contests and winning all the contests when I am lucky, playing the games, especially Knock Out Trivia, which is my favorite, chatting with a2a friends and co-sponsor, and everything else about SFI.

In fact, I cannot really think of anything that I don't like within SFI.

Thanks for your interesting post and am looking forward to seeing what everyone else likes about SFI.

15 posts

Now, it's the turn of "AllCry"! in Miscellaneous

4 hours ago

Hello Gopakumar:
Thanks so much for the warning. I download quite a few PDF files so am really going to have to be on the alert for this.

Thanks again for the warning.

21 posts

I can't explain this, does anybody has to this! in Compensation #Compensation

5 hours ago

Sunday:
It sounds to me like probably because you are out of the United States that they require you to put $30.00 into your account first in order to be eligible for the account. I think that you will need to wait until you get another $10.00 or so in your account in order to be able to get the card. I am surprised that SFI does not let individuals know about that unless they do not know the requirements themselves. Since other individuals here on the forum were able to get their card with just $20.00 that are from outside the United States, possibly this is something new, maybe? I am from the United States and I just got my card about a month ago with the $20.00 requirement.

I am so sorry that you are having all these problems and I know it must be frustrating for you. I would call Payoneer back and ask them if the requirement is different for your country and/or if this is a new requirement and tell them that you were notified through your company, SFI, that you would get a card with just the $20.00 starting amount.

Hope this helps some.

8 posts

What worked for you to get sales & recruit new TC/SFI members? in Marketing #PSA #Sales #TripleClicks

6 hours ago

Zhumagul:
Facebook and Twitter have probably worked the best for me, however, I have placed orders on Tripleclicks for affiliates and now have about 32 in my mover's list which is quite a bit more than I have ever had on my list.

I have also bought some paid advertising through Ebay where they give me Google analytics so that I can see how many clicks I have gotten and most of the time in three days or more, I will have gotten over 100,000 clicks but don't think I have gotten much from that. I asked them to put keycodes in but they did not so am not sure if they worked or not.

I have used free advertising but very little since it takes so long during the day to do this and have not had very good results with it thus far.

I have just started posting to Pinterest on a board for SFI so will have to let you know later on how that goes, although I do have my website advertised in the Pinterest information area at the top of my page.

Hope this helps.

8 posts

My question is the Payoneer card continue for 2019? in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Team Building #TripleClicks

8 hours ago

Hello Nechemia:
Your Payoneer Mastercard should work until it expires. I think the expiration date is probably on your Mastercard as most credit cards do list the expiration date on the front. You have 90 days before your expiration date to renew your Mastercard before it expires.

This information at this link should help you:

90 days before the expiration date of your Payoneer Prepaid Card, an option to order a new card will appear in your Payoneer account. When you log in, select the card that is about to expire from the drop-down menu at the top of the screen.

How Do I Order a New Card If My Card Has Expired/About to Expire?
payoneer.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/6057

8 posts

Nigeria in Miscellaneous

8 hours ago

Desa:
I just read that Italy has buried the victims of the crossing of the Mediterranean Sea. This is so sad. Will keep their families in my thoughts and prayers.

14 posts

The rules of financial freedom in Miscellaneous #Sponsor #Team Building

9 hours ago

Ayoola:
This is a very good post about financial freedom and what you must do in order to acquire it. So glad that you posted this.

9 posts

Come and do business in Getting Started #Getting Started #PSA #Team Building

9 hours ago

Farjana:
This is a great post on learning a business and getting started and the length of time you should dedicate to it in order to develop a good set of skills and knowledge about it.

Thank you for sharing your innovative and informative post on the forum. This is a great one filled with many gold nuggets.

18 posts

How to Post on Pinterest? in Marketing #Marketing #Sales

10 hours ago

Anoop:
Sorry, I have never encountered this before, but it may be the same problem that everyone has on FB and Twitter posting their gateway links, etc. where it comes back as spam. I have not tried to post any Tripleclicks URLs, as I have just posted the marketing aids from the marketing section and I have not had any problem with those. If you do post those, though, you will need to post your affiliate links on the actual post as it just leads anyone who clicks on the link to the regular sfimg.com URL with no affiliate URL linking back to you.

There are many YouTube videos on posting to Pinterest that might help you if you go into YouTube and do a search for posting Pinterest ads, or you might want to send an email to Pinterest themselves and ask them to help you with the problem. If that does not work, then finally I would suggest that you send a ticket to support and see if they can help you.

Would you mind posting the answer that you find back here in the forum again, so that we can all find out the answer to your question as it is a good question, and I would sure like to post Tripleclicks URLs, etc. to Pinterest. That was what I was planning on posting next, but if it comes back with that response, I will wait until I hear back from you on the forum.

Thanks Anoop.

10 posts

How Important Is Your Goals Tab? in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #VersaPoints

11 hours ago

Donald:
What a wonderful post on goals! As you may know by some of my previous posts or if you were a little birdie and could have seen inside of most of my posts to my down line, you would know that I am a great one for setting goals and trying to achieve them as I do send them quite a few posts on goal setting in order to help them in that regard.

I truly believe what you said about the contractor having to break the goals down into bits and pieces and into a weekly, monthly, yearly, etc. format in order to be able to accomplish those goals regularly and in a definite manner for achievement.

I have one book on setting goals that does this very thing with worksheets helping you to break it all down, etc., as I am sure there are many individuals who do not know how to do this and it can be a very daunting task trying to do this if you are unsure of what you are doing. Breaking your goals down into small, easy to chew at formats for each day is a great way to get you started and to get you to manage these goals.

I also want to point out, too, that there is a difference between making lists of what you need to do everyday as opposed to what you need to accomplish each day in order to meet your goals. Many people get these two things confused and feel that if they make a daily to do list that it will satisfy the requirement for accomplishing goals, but that is not always the case as there are always going to be extracurricular ideas and activities that are easy to focus on each day that have absolutely nothing to do with our goals.

The best way to go about this is to make sure that you are taking your goals and breaking them down and then putting a fair amount on your daily to do list that you feel can be accomplished for that day. Be careful of putting too many things from too many goals on for one day as this can easily discourage you if you don't reach the goals in the day that you have allotted for yourself to.

There are two different goal format ideas that I have seen posted here in the forum before, and one is to Keep It Simple Stupid and the other is to be SMART about it. Each of these breaks down into a separate way of setting goals and if you go in and google these you will come up with the different formats and can try these and see if they work for you.

Again, Donald, thanks for the excellent post on goal setting.

26 posts

Competition E365 is very difficult in Miscellaneous #E365

11 hours ago

Zulfiqar:
I have to agree with you in some respects in regard to your posting because if there are less individuals who joined on the day that you joined from your country then your chances are better at winning it if you can keep up with the versa points for yourself. I am not sure how many joined the day that I did join from the USA (June 23, 2017), but I would imagine that it is less than India or your particular area which does make it more difficult for you to win.

11 posts

solo ads in Sales #Leadership #PSA #Sales

11 hours ago

Faizal:
Also wanted to let you know that the prior posting on the forum is not mine but was done by Michael in the US and I just copied it -- wanted the credit to go where credit is due.

11 posts

solo ads in Sales #Leadership #PSA #Sales

11 hours ago

Faizal:
I don't have any specific tips on running solo ads but listed below is a list that I copied for another forum post that shows all of the different ways and places that you can post solo ads and software to help you do it:

Slavica D. posted:
Hello. I was thinking about promoting Tripleclicks products and ECA's. So I would like to know based on your opinion and experience, which are best places where we can promote it?
Thank you

Free classifieds
1. Craigslist.com
2. classified4u.biz
3. classified4free.net
4. eonlineads.com
5. classifieds4free.net
6. eonlineads.com
7. getadsonline.com
8. freebestads.com
9. reewebads.biz
10. classifieds4free.biz
11. freewebads.us
12. Free Global Classifieds
13. Post Free Ads Here
14. Free Web Classified Ads
15. Free Online Ads
16. Post Free Ads
17. Post Best Free Ads
18. Free Online Ads
19. Free Web Ads
20. Business Classified Ads
21. Post Best Free Ads
22. Free Online Ads
23. Post Free Pet Ads
24. Post Online Free Ads
25. Post Free Ads

classifiedads.com

freeclassifieds.com

backpage.com

usfreeads.com

classifiedsforfree.com

ezclassifieds.com

michigan.inetgiant.com

ipost360.com

uadpost.com

inetgiant.com

insideyourneighborhood.com/

lsposts.com

skepter.com

craigslist.org

How to Automate your FaceBook marketing
www.youtube.com/results?search_query=how+to+automate+your+facebook+marketing
How To Fully Automate Your Twitter Marketing Using 100% Free Tools
www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BBMRY1UlKA
How Automate your Twitter marketing
www.youtube.com/results?search_query=How+automate+your+Twitter+marketing

How to Automate Your Instagram Promotions: Instamate Luxury Edition 2017 jvz9.com/c/18598/203269
How to Make Money on Pinterest - 4 Easy to Follow Steps Brendan Mace www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xK-35DVyWI
Pinterest for Business: 11 Ways to Make Money with Pinterest www.youtube.com/watch?v=zi0YXvaL9I8
Pinterest Marketing: How To Get Pinterest Followers (3 STEPS!) www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-1tH-Dts1Y
Pinterest Marketing for Newbies www.youtube.com/watch?v=4X7u9bBtlE0
Promoting your Products with Pinterest (the right way) Megan Auman www.youtube.com

HOW TO POST a SFIMG AFFILIATE LINK ON FACEBOOK:
Do you want to know how I get paid 5 times a week with 1 program ?
This is a test of a technique taught by the one and only Michael Cheney.
www.joinmysfiteam ( remove space ) com/xxxxxx2

19 posts

As a team leader do you feel accomplished in Team Building #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

12 hours ago

Nkechi:
I, too, am having a problem with feeling like I am not a good team leader when I don't have any PSAs who have become EAs yet. This past week I had an affiliate who left in a flurry after having gotten almost 1000 VPs and had only been here about five days. Did not give a reason for leaving and, of course, I blamed it on myself and for something I must have done. I kept going around and round in my head saying things to myself such as maybe I did not contact him enough, maybe I contacted him too much, maybe I did not show him all the benefits of SFI, maybe I did not give enough options on how to get more versa points or more TCredits, etc., etc., and it was definitely a case of the affiliate marketing blues working on me intently.

Nevertheless, I have pulled myself up by my shirtsleeves and have started getting back into it, doing my advertising, sending emails and cards again to my movers and keeping in touch with them as much as I think they should be instead of worrying about bugging them too much, and if they don't like the emails or cards I send, I feel that they don't have to read them. I tell them at the beginning of the emails that if the subject is redundant to them or if they feel they already know what they need to know on that subject, then they do not have to read it, so that they don't feel inundated or obligated in any way.

I have started feeling more accomplished now as I feel that I have a chance again as I have 1123 in my downline, at least about 23 movers on my list, and I definitely work as hard as I can to keep them going. I think that if you do what you can do and you do your best, then you are doing all you can do. As one of the girls mentioned in the above post and I always mention this in my posts on this subject, too, is the old adage that "You can lead a horse to water but you cannot force him to drink," and that is so true. They will do what they want to do and not more than that is what I have found out.

I think some of them think it will be easier, less expensive, more enjoyable, less competing, etc., but I find all of these things the best things about SFI. I like that there is competition, there are good people here in my co-sponsor, my a2a friends, the forum posters and the gurus, and these are what all keep me going in this business.

I would suggest that you just keep doing what you are doing, posting in the forum and leading the best you can and that eventually someone will come around at some point. You have been here a few days longer than I have so I feel we are probably doing the best we can do at this point. DON'T GIVE UP, whatever you do.

Hope this gives you some ideas of my situation and that it helps you in some respect.

17 posts

Help with advertising and sales in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing

1 day ago

Lesley:
I found another thread from a post that was posted in regard to this subject a while back by William S. of the United States and it is as follows. It may help you quite a bit more than what I originally posted.

Posted 21 hours ago
Slavica D. posted:
Hello. I was thinking about promoting Tripleclicks products and ECA's. So I would like to know based on your opinion and experience, which are best places where we can promote it?
Thank you

Free classifieds
1. Craigslist.com
2. classified4u.biz
3. classified4free.net
4. eonlineads.com
5. classifieds4free.net
6. eonlineads.com
7. getadsonline.com
8. freebestads.com
9. reewebads.biz
10. classifieds4free.biz
11. freewebads.us
12. Free Global Classifieds
13. Post Free Ads Here
14. Free Web Classified Ads
15. Free Online Ads
16. Post Free Ads
17. Post Best Free Ads
18. Free Online Ads
19. Free Web Ads
20. Business Classified Ads
21. Post Best Free Ads
22. Free Online Ads
23. Post Free Pet Ads
24. Post Online Free Ads
25. Post Free Ads

classifiedads.com

freeclassifieds.com

backpage.com

usfreeads.com

classifiedsforfree.com

ezclassifieds.com

michigan.inetgiant.com

ipost360.com

uadpost.com

inetgiant.com

insideyourneighborhood.com/

lsposts.com

skepter.com

craigslist.org

How to Automate your FaceBook marketing
www.youtube.com/results?search_query=how+to+automate+your+facebook+marketing
How To Fully Automate Your Twitter Marketing Using 100% Free Tools
www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BBMRY1UlKA
How Automate your Twitter marketing
www.youtube.com/results?search_query=How+automate+your+Twitter+marketing

How to Automate Your Instagram Promotions: Instamate Luxury Edition 2017 jvz9.com/c/18598/203269
How to Make Money on Pinterest - 4 Easy to Follow Steps Brendan Mace www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xK-35DVyWI
Pinterest for Business: 11 Ways to Make Money with Pinterest www.youtube.com/watch?v=zi0YXvaL9I8
Pinterest Marketing: How To Get Pinterest Followers (3 STEPS!) www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-1tH-Dts1Y
Pinterest Marketing for Newbies www.youtube.com/watch?v=4X7u9bBtlE0
Promoting your Products with Pinterest (the right way) Megan Auman www.youtube.com

HOW TO POST a SFIMG AFFILIATE LINK ON FACEBOOK:
Do you want to know how I get paid 5 times a week with 1 program ?
This is a test of a technique taught by the one and only Michael Cheney.
www.joinmysfiteam ( remove space ) com/xxxxxx2

7 posts

How many days is the application considered in the ECA? in ECA Program #ECA #TripleClicks

1 day ago

Taras:
Support reviews requests according to your SFI status. The priority of support requests are as follows: Platinum team leaders first, Gold team leaders second, Silver team leaders third, Bronze team leaders fourth, Executive affiliates fifth and then affiliates are last. So, since you just reapplied the 17th and it is only the 20th, I would give it a few more days. Also, keep in mind that this Thursday is Thanksgiving holiday for the United States and that may mean that it will take longer.

Hope this helps.

17 posts

Help with advertising and sales in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing

1 day ago

Lesley:
Have you tried advertising on free websites or on paid websites such as traffic exchanges, viral websites, safelists, etc.? You can put text ads on there and some allow you to put your banners, etc. on there.

Also, you can try using the Xcards, the Tcards, etc., and place them in library books that you take back, post them on bulletin boards, hand them out to family and friends, place advertisements on social media sites about giving these away, and you can buy them through Tripleclicks. Also, once you have sent out or given out 60 Tcards, you will get a Distribustar badge that will help you in your badge quest levels and place you on the Leadership Board for your country for this badge.

I hope that some of these ideas help.

9 posts

Western Union - Is It Still An Option? in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #TripleClicks

1 day ago

Heather:
I sure hope you get your answer to this post. If you don't, I would suggest that you contact support and see if they can give you the appropriate answer if the local pay does not work out.

33 posts

Should I continue ... in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

1 day ago

Hello Prabhat:
Great score. You must be a wiz at this but we have some really great people in Tripleclicks who are winning all the time such as Binggo and testor. I have posted a message below which was posted in an earlier forum thread which Bing Obaldo who is Binggo uses to win:

I posted this "MAIN TIP" 15 Days ago to share PTP Tips, which SHELLY found helpful - that she claims to help her win 5 TIMES!
MAIN TIP: avoid using EXCUSES that paralyze most affiliates, like wanting to fully understand how to get TCredit Awards and how to be in the PTP Leaderboard. Nothing will occur unless you get real points by playing the PTP Contest, focusing on your predicted winning bid and Sidekicks .

I just posted this yesterday in this thread, www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1188686#post-1188686

Aside from the MAIN TIPS ABOVE, here are more Tips:
A. In my own personal experience, the individual Auction Duration Length is largely dependent on the popularity of the Item being auctioned which determines the potential number of serious bidders and their aggressiveness. This Sidekick Item to me is largely a guessing prediction. Studying your PTP Ledger helps a tiny bit.
B. The Actual Start Time and predicted Auction Duration used to be very important in the OLD PTP format but no longer, because SFI has decided to randomize the scheduling of the Auctions, as a HELPFUL TOOL against the so-called "Auction Cartel"
C. Use "common sense" in helping you in getting your prediction to the winning Auction Bid Price. as well as the Sidekick Items being predicted, as close/precise as possible ,-- understanding that the element of luck is in play.
D. TIP TO GET A PERFECT SCORE IN PTP-- Am Sharing It For More PTP Players To Experience the Biggest THRILL Possible, in this New PTP Format! ==>
A. Hit a Perfect Matching Bid
B. Make Sure That You Hit The EXACT AUCTION Duration Length to the Precise Minute
C. Make Sure That Your Other Sidekick Predictions Match Your Predicted Winning Auction Price

Best Of Luck!

8 posts

New TCD Of The Week: Natural Freshwater Pearl Jewelry Set w/Sterling Silver Chain in SFI News #Sales #TripleClicks

1 day ago

Lori:
Thanks for letting us know about this. I posted this to Facebook and Twitter yesterday. They are really pretty and definitely affordable for being a natural freshwater pearl jewelry set.

34 posts

How can I earn a Fullest House Badge? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #Leadership #VersaPoints

1 day ago

Foluke:
You can earn a full house badge with this:

Full house
Three of a kind with a pair such as three tens and two nines.

You can go here for the tips and rules on this:
blog.eagerzebra.com/2017/02/21/how-to-play-gmpoker-official-rules/

Also, for poker training, go here:
www.cardplayerpokerschool.com/

The above poker school training is free and you can get additional training and tips by going there.

Hope this helps.

9 posts

Western Union - Is It Still An Option? in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #TripleClicks

1 day ago

Hello Heather:
I found the following links which lists information which I have copied below. Hope it helps. www.sfimg.com/Training/SpecialReports/HowToBuyWesternUnion?referrer=search

Marketing > ... > Buying SFI Using Western Union

Buying SFI Using Western Union
Easy tips for purchasing SFI products outside the U.S. without a credit card
By Anthony J. Namata,
DAR ES SALAAM, TZ
SFI accepts credit cards issued in nearly every country in the world, but what do you do if you, your team members, or TC members living outside the U.S., want to purchase SFI products from the SFI Affiliate Store, but don't HAVE a credit card?

One answer: use Western Union via SFI's PayByCash option!

For your convenience, we'll outline the instructions in three easy-to-follow steps. For Affiliates, this option makes becoming an Executive Affiliate (EA) with SFI—regardless of your geographical location—easier than ever. Best of all, you can PAY in YOUR local currency!

NOTE: Just so you know, I live in Tanzania, so I’m actually talking from experience in this article. Also, keep in mind that orders for products prohibited for shipment by your specific country's customs laws cannot be processed.

A Little Bit On SFI's Global Order Acceptance

SFI accepts PayPal, credit cards, and many other payment methods for product orders from affiliates and customers in the countries listed HERE. If your country is not listed on that page or you or your team members don't have a credit card, you can choose Western Union.
Three Simple Steps

Make sure you have included your address in your account information section at the TripleClicks My Account section.

STEP 1 - SELECT YOUR PRODUCT/METHOD OF PAYMENT

Proceed through the checkout process of ordering your product at TripleClicks.com as usual. NOTE: An IAHBE membership is a great way to go EA for international affiliates, and there are no shipping costs involved.

Be sure to select PayByCash in the "Choose A Payment Method" section of the checkout process, as that is what will take you to the PayByCash payment processing Web page, where you can select Western Union. Review your Order Summary, review and agree to the TripleClicks Terms & Conditions, and click the Place My Order button.

You'll now see this page with the following reminder about PayByCash:

PayByCash will notify SFI once they have confirmed receipt of payment for your order. Note that this process could take up to 10 business days. SFI can not post the order OR SVP to your account, until we receive confirmation that payment has been received at PayByCash. Once we receive confirmation, your order and SVP will be posted to your account immediately.

Click the Send Order to PayByCash button to advance to the PayByCash site.

STEP 2 - ENTER THE PAYBYCASH PART OF YOUR TRANSACTION

1. You should now be on the PayByCash site. Confirm that your account name, price, and country are accurate as listed here.

2. Select Western Union QuickPay as your payment option and click Continue.

3. Review the information listed here (your address, name, etc.) to make sure it's accurate. Click Continue.

4. PRINT this next page. It's your guide to filling out your Western Union QuickPay/Payment Services forms correctly, and it has the total amount payable, including the PayByCash processing fee (usually $4 USD).

NOTE: In Tanzania (and perhaps other countries) Western Union no longer offers the QUICK PAY forms. However, they DO have its equivalent Payment Services forms. Show your local Western Union office the printed sample, and they should be able to advise you what’s applicable in YOUR country.

STEP 3 - GO TO YOUR WESTERN UNION OFFICE TO COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION

At your local Western Union office, ask for one of their QuickPay/Payment Services forms and fill in the fields correctly using the printed guides you generated earlier from the instructions above. You may notice, depending on the country you're in, the forms differ slightly. We'll address that issue in a moment.

NOTE: if you are paying for IAHBE, and Western Union asks you WHAT you are paying for, explain that it's for education you're receiving through the Internet. You can pay in local currency; however, you must enter the U.S. dollar amount on the forms. Western Union will convert the USD total into your local currency based on that day's exchange rate.

• Filling Out The Western Union Money Transfer Form:
Where it says...
Company Name: fill in... Internet Payment Solutions, Inc.
Locale/Code City: fill in... BILLINGSERVICES VA
Account Number: fill in... Your Order ID Number on your PayByCash printout
Reference Number: fill in... Your SFI ID number
The rest is easy. Just copy all the details from the form you printed at the PayByCash site in Step 3. An E-mail notification will be sent to you when your payment has been processed. Your PayByCash™ payment will be processed the same day it is received.

IMPORTANT: Make sure you follow these instructions exactly as outlined above. Otherwise, your money will arrive at PayByCash without the proper instructions describing what the funds are for. The Account and Reference Numbers link the order to YOU!
If you’re based in Tanzania and need assistance, please feel free to contact me. I have a bunch of forms with some of the fields already filled out, if you’re not confident with filling them out yourself.

• Additional Information For Your Reference

It has come to my attention that Western Union in Tanzania, unlike before, no longer issues a printed receipt, and this may well be the case in other parts of the world.

What this means is that, if there is a typo in the reference numbers (such as your SFI ID or the PayByCash Order number), you will have absolutely no way of knowing because you do not have a printed receipt to cross-check with.

HOWEVER, there is a solution...

After completing your transaction at Western Union, you should receive an e-mail from SFI within a few hours confirming your completed transaction and your SVP credit. If you don't receive this e-mail, check your Sales Notifications Report here. If your transaction isn't showing up in the personal purchases section of this report, send the following information (with your own order details added) to PayByCash via their Ask A Question section of their customer service page.

===============Message Begins===============

Hi,

I have just paid via Western Union in [INSERT YOUR CITY AND COUNTRY], which did not issue a printed receipt. Hence, I have no way of knowing whether my order and reference numbers were entered into the computer correctly. The following are the particulars of my transaction. Please cross-check on your end of this transaction to ensure I am credited accordingly.

Name: [INSERT NAME USED ON YOUR ORDER]
Western Union Money Transfer Control Number: [INSERT WU CONTROL #]
PayByCash Order Number: [INSERT PAYBYCASH ORDER #]
SFI ID/Reference Number/Account Name: [INSERT YOUR SFI ID]

Thanks for your assistance.

Yours Sincerely,
[INSERT YOUR NAME]

===========Message Ends====================

Summary

Buying SFI products is usually considered a hassle by affiliates outside the U.S. who do not have credit cards or who live in the few countries from where SFI does not accept credit cards.

But it doesn't have to be—if you use Western Union via online processor PayByCash. This method is just as secure as a credit card, and it's tremendously fast and efficient and not really as complicated as you might think!

Remember, your GROWTH in SFI hinges on YOU, the people you recruit into your team, and a convenient way to purchase products for personal use AND to buy wholesale in order to retail. Thanks to this method, processing your orders and payments should now be an easy matter for you and your team members outside the U.S.

If you have any questions, please contact me. I’d be more than happy to help. And don't forget to refer your international affiliates to this article!

18 posts

I won Knockout Trivia, but I was disappointed in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

1 day ago

Brankica:
You win MRP and you win points for the Trivia LeaderBoard points. If you did not play a free game and you had to use a TCredit to enter, then you would have won 5 MRP and 1 VP. Also, you get a free entry into the Daily Crown Drawing.

Hope this helps.

2 posts

Isn't surprising? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

2 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

25 posts

How to inspire a retired "Newbie" ? in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership

2 days ago

Roy:
I am disappointed like you are. I just had my top mover today who almost had about 1000 versa points who only started on the 14th of this month decide to opt-out with no reason given. I had just sent out my emails to my top movers like I do every day to encourage them and motivate them and I got an email then from him asking me to opt him out. I could not believe it as he was my top person.

I also had just gotten an email from SFI earlier that morning telling me that he had scored a very high affiliate profile, he had been logging in every day, he had been working his to do list and achieving his versa points. Because of the restrictions on contacting an opted out affiliate, I cannot find out what the reasoning is so I guess I will just keep on trucking.

In regard to your post specifically, I do not have any words of wisdom or gold nuggets as far as literacy goes to write to your non working newbie affiliates. I wish there were a genie in a bottle who could come in and tell us the magic words that would grab their attention and get them back to logging in and working again, but I don't think that is possible.

I wish you well in trying to find out the solution to this problem and will keep on checking this posting to see if anyone else has any advice to the contrary that would bring our newbies that are not working anymore back.