Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

18x SUPPORT
Sheila J.

United States

E365 Champion

14 posts

Which Is It? in Getting Started #Getting Started

8 hours ago

OOO my I so need glasses hahah I just noticed "WELCOME BACK RANDY" have missed you and your posts. Great to see ya again.

9 posts

I qualified Executive Affiliate this month in Getting Started

8 hours ago

Hello David,
On the first of the month the VP totals go back to 0 and everyone must requalify for their rank. You are being paid in December for the VP you earned in November. So to earn benefits for December you need to re-qualify as an EA again.

This feed may help you understand it more:
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26444&id=18074

Here are some ways to earn free VP as well:
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26444&id=18240
Sure hope this helps. Much to your success.

14 posts

Which Is It? in Getting Started #Getting Started

9 hours ago

Hello Randy,
What you receive depends upon your decision of setting up an auto delivery. here is just a small clip from the news:
But that’s just the beginning of what we think is a very powerful new welcome! All affiliates will also be offered up to 1000 total Rewardicals and up to 50 total CSAs!

Yes! They can lock in 725 Rewardicals and 40 CSAs by going EA (by any means or combination) within 48 hours. OR, they can grab the “Ultimate Smart Start” of 1000 Rewardicals and 50 CSAs by setting up a 1500 VP Auto-Delivery for TCredits within 48 hours.

You can read more about it here:
news.sfimg.com/2018/04/25/goodbye-class-cash-hello-smart-start/

sure hope this helps

7 posts

Jumping Out Of Perfectly Good Airplanes in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

9 hours ago

Great analogy Randy,
I love how you also included the ROS in this analogy. It is true, we are only successful if our team is successful. We need to pay attention to the minor details. Sometimes it is all about just going back and learning the basics. Put yourself in their shoes, we have all been there. Thank you for this great read. Much to our success.

11 posts

How the AA is better than PB Auction ? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #TripleClicks

1 day ago

PHANIBHUSAN C. thank you so much for the comparison of the 2 auctions. Yes in AA you receive more for 1 Tcredit yet I actually like both; PB and AA. As Gery has said in an older thread when AA was introduced it will be seen how AA performs as to whether or not PB would stay around. With all the new changes happening am sure in due time we will all learn how this works out. Yet once again thank you so much for your comparison.

17 posts

No tcredits received for EA qualifications in Getting Started #Compensation #Leadership #TCredits

5 days ago

Hello Enorita,
Commissions are usually processed on the 10th of the Montb,but since the 10th fell on the weekend they will start processing them this week. Be patient and you should be receiving your commissions with becoming EA soon. I hope this helps. Much to your success.

32 posts

To be or not to be! (BTL) .Hamlet's question? in Team Building #Team Building

7 days ago

Hello Slavoljub,
Well this is a good question indeed. If was me I would go BTL as I want to have my team duplicate what I am doing. If I stayed EA, what would give them the initiative to move upward? Advertising is also a great Idea but there are numerous ways to also advertise for free. This is just my opinion :). But it would BTL for me.

7 posts

Believe in yourself ! in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

11 days ago

Eduardo,
Thank you for this inspirational post. Positive thinking and believing in yourself will change your daily life.
As it says in the beginning of the Rules Of Success Rule # 18
Your attitude determines your altitude in your life. So true.

30 posts

Blocked from mailings in Miscellaneous #CSA #PSA #Team Building

11 days ago

Thank you Isabelle,
You are right and yes I will continue to support my team and send emails. I posted this as to make sure that all others are aware as well to be careful how you use the First Name for mailings.
I appreciate your words of encouragement I am using this incident as a learning experience to improve, so hopefully may not have it happen in the future. :)

30 posts

12 days ago

Dave at this time there is no way to tell if they are open or read. So in my email I ask them to send me an email in return so I know they have gotten it. I do get some responses. But the majority do not respond back. This is why I use the block list to assist me on improving how I do.

30 posts

12 days ago

Thank you Tanja for the heads up and information. I may have used the wrong format and now I know this so will make me be more aware in the furture. So the one I used was not the right one and I will be updating and changing how I do emails.

30 posts

12 days ago

Yes Vera,
I as well was surprised and embarrassed as well. Yet it has also been a learning experience for me. It will improve how I send emails now.

30 posts

12 days ago

Hello Antony,
Yes I try to check it because I want to make sure that I am being supportive to my team. But as earlier mentioned. This has been a learning experience for me. So I will be following Susan's advice of not using this format for group mailings and just saying Hello Team or something to this effect. You do not receive notifications when you are blocked Antony, you just need to check it every now and then. I just use it as a guide to improve, I do not take it personally. :)

30 posts

12 days ago

Don this is what I used:
Welcome to SFI, ~firstname~!
Should it be capital?

30 posts

12 days ago

Yes Gliceria you are right. I was just not aware that the names were not being inserted on the group mailings when I sent them out. So was a heads up for all to be careful. Thank you :) for your encouraging words.

30 posts

12 days ago

Thank you Hartense for your words of encouragement. Yes I have used this format all the time to and this is the first time I was ever told that the name was not inserted. I did send a ticket to support. I just wish I knew who blocked me so I could apologize for the mishap. I wish him/her well and hope they prosper. Once again thank you :)

30 posts

12 days ago

Well I was going through today and checking my block list and noted that I have been blocked by an affilliate due to the letter in which I sent out. Yes I did a group mailing with the -first name- inserted in yet due to the fact sending and email to each one would be very very time consuming. It was only a welcome letter to introduce myself and let them know who I was and here to assist if they needed it.
Yes I have been with SFI for a while now and this is the first time it was brought to my attention that using this format for a group mailing did not insert the affiliates name in the letter. The affiliate became upset and put a nasty note on the block notification.
So please if you send out a group mail try not to use the standard first name format, as it failed to insert the affiliates names. I do not know why but just wanted to give everyone a heads up.
Have a great day :)

8 posts

You Must Take The Good With The Bad To Move Forward!! in Getting Started #Getting Started

about 1 month ago

Bruce, love reading your inspirational posts. You are so right. We must keep moving forward even with diversity. Time does fly and we must make every minute count in life and business. As you have said, we should not slow down but push forward and make every second count. Use diversity to challenge you to do better. Thank you for reminding me of such as well.
Much to your success!

9 posts

Confused between BQ Drawing & BQ Bounty! in Miscellaneous #Contests

3 months ago

Hello Keshav,
Congrats on your advancement.
Here are the rules for the Badge Quest:
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=222445
You should find your answers here. Hope this helps.

8 posts

Success reaching our goal in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

3 months ago

Hello Jetison,
Welcome aboard You are starting off with a great attitude and attending the forum. These two things are a great step in the right direction. Wishing you much success.

57 posts

Prayer Request!!! in Miscellaneous #Marketing #Sponsor

3 months ago

Dear John,
Thoughts and prayers with your Uncle, you and your family. May Allah (swt),God, grant you all courage and strength during these trying times and grant your Uncle Shifa (good Health), Ameen.

223 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Edward Hackett! in Recognition

4 months ago

Congratulations Edward!
Your hard work and determination has paid off. Great job on your year of patience and persistence. May you prosper and have much success in the future!

44 posts

At 49 Wins Now In AA, What Shall I Start Doing? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Marketing

4 months ago

Big Big Big Congrats Bing!! So happy for you. I must say am proud to be a part of your team. Much to your success. Upward and onward!

7 posts

S.F.I. Astro Bidding and "Star Wars" in Miscellaneous #Astro Auctions #Rewardical #TCredits

4 months ago

WOW Joseph,
Great post. It trully sums up SFI and all the great things they have done over the years. You are right Gery does look to make SFI new and updated to help all the affiliate learn, earn and have fun in the process. So excited to see what awaits us in the years to come.
Much to your success!!

24 posts

new program for avatar in Suggestion Box

4 months ago

Snezana,
I think this is a great suggestion. Hopefully one day they will update this option. Give it a little time am sure Gery and his staff will work on it. They are always doing bigger and better things to make SFI great. Have a great day and much to your success.