Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

17x SUPPORT
Sheila J.

United States

E365 Champion

8 posts

Success reaching our goal in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

3 days ago

Hello Jetison,
Welcome aboard You are starting off with a great attitude and attending the forum. These two things are a great step in the right direction. Wishing you much success.

57 posts

Prayer Request!!! in Miscellaneous #Marketing #Sponsor

4 days ago

Dear John,
Thoughts and prayers with your Uncle, you and your family. May Allah (swt),God, grant you all courage and strength during these trying times and grant your Uncle Shifa (good Health), Ameen.

223 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Edward Hackett! in Recognition

15 days ago

Congratulations Edward!
Your hard work and determination has paid off. Great job on your year of patience and persistence. May you prosper and have much success in the future!

44 posts

At 49 Wins Now In AA, What Shall I Start Doing? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Marketing

17 days ago

Big Big Big Congrats Bing!! So happy for you. I must say am proud to be a part of your team. Much to your success. Upward and onward!

7 posts

S.F.I. Astro Bidding and "Star Wars" in Miscellaneous #Astro Auctions #Rewardical #TCredits

20 days ago

WOW Joseph,
Great post. It trully sums up SFI and all the great things they have done over the years. You are right Gery does look to make SFI new and updated to help all the affiliate learn, earn and have fun in the process. So excited to see what awaits us in the years to come.
Much to your success!!

24 posts

new program for avatar in Suggestion Box

26 days ago

Snezana,
I think this is a great suggestion. Hopefully one day they will update this option. Give it a little time am sure Gery and his staff will work on it. They are always doing bigger and better things to make SFI great. Have a great day and much to your success.

2 posts

Astro pak in Pricebenders

about 1 month ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

3 posts

Tunkey business in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership

about 1 month ago

Excellent Email David,
You actually awoke a sleeping affiliate. That is awesome. This is the great thing, ya never know how or when you will awaken them. It is always best to be patient and persistent. Great Job!

27 posts

TCredits & Bidding in Astro Auctions? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

about 1 month ago

Jenny,
Thank you so much for the link and the visuals. I am also a visual learner so this has helped alot. I love Astro Auctions. Now I understand it better with your link and helpful hints. Thank you. Good Luck.

14 posts

I love it in Pricebenders #Contests #Pricebenders

about 1 month ago

Marija,
I must agree with you I love the Astro Auctions. Least there I am able to actually win something. Hahah. Pricebenders auctions only won once and that was with a guaranteed one. So yes this is a very promising new change for SFI.

27 posts

Astro Auction Strategy in Astro Auctions

about 1 month ago

Hello Michael,
well yes they may have bid more than the package but the Astro auction has the option of getting your Tcredits returned to you so all in all depending on what they wanted returned to them, they probably came out ahead.
You can read more on it here:
news.sfimg.com/2018/07/10/introducing-astro-auctions/
Sure hope this helps

13 posts

Changes To the Scoreboard And Transfer Of VersaPoints in VersaPoints #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

Hello Jennie,
this is part of the new comp plan improvements, you can read about it here:
news.sfimg.com/2018/06/01/new-comp-plan-improvements/
hope this helps.

18 posts

Patience & Persistence in Team Building #Getting Started #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Kimberly,
Congrats you have accomplished alot in your short time with SFi. You are correct patience and persistence will see you through.
Do not ever get discouraged.
Do not ever give up.
www.sfimg.com/ROS/ROSDontQuit
Read and follow the Rules of Success and am sure will see you at the top soon with your motivation and determination.
Much to your success. Keep up the great work.

17 posts

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight... in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Thanks Tommie for the link, I try to read all of your threads. They are great motivation and have alot of good information. Sometimes I copy them and send to my team hoping you will inspire them as much as you have me. Much to your success. You so deserve to rise upward and onward.

17 posts

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight... in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Thanks again Tommie for yet another great post. I always look forward to reading your posts as they keep me motivated and looking for new FREE ways to advertise. You Rock. Yes when you do write that book would love to buy a copy as well.

66 posts

Uber-Picks is back! in SFI News #Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

Thank you Gery and your staff for making SFI so much fun. I absolutely love that my business here at SFI is so much fun sometimes it does not even feel like work. So excited to see that Uber Picks is back. Just yet another great update to 2018.

266 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Sheila Johnson! in Recognition

about 1 month ago

Hello Family,
Yes you seen this right, i am saying family. I want to thank everyone for the congrats. I want to thank Gery and his staff for such a great opportunity to be part of this business and Family. I want to thank my upline for all their great support and giving me the motivation for pushing through the hard times and moving forward. I want to thank each and everyone of you for being a part of this family with me. May we all have much success. Thank you all again, my heart is trully full with appreciation from all of you.

27 posts

Curious in Team Building #Contests #Sponsor #Team Building

2 months ago

Hello Jessica and welcome to the family of SFI.
Well you have started off on the right foot, reading and learning. Plus visiting the forum. You can learn a lot here. This is a great start. Try not to be picky though. SFI is built from people all over the world and you never know where your diamond in the rough will appear from. I love your enthusiasm. Keep up the great work and will see you at the top! Much to your success.

24 posts

WARNING: Revised Co-Sponsor DO's & DON'Ts in Team Building #CSA #Sponsor

2 months ago

Thanks Stephen for reminding us of this.. I was wandering though, I send out weekly team mails with tips from SFI which I send to my PSA's and CSA's. So I should eliminate them from the weekly mailings I usually send? I am just trying to understand properly as do not want to violate any rules yet I also want to help my PSA's and CSA's to be successful. I have had numerous CSA's request assistance after my weekly team mail, due to no response from their upline.

17 posts

Keep Your Marketing Funnel Focused... in Marketing #Marketing #Sales #Team Building

2 months ago

Thank You Leon,
Yes will just refer them to this link. Thanks for your quick reply as well. We are so lucky to have a great forum and support team here. I want my fellow team mates to understand that as well. That the forum can be a great referral after one addresses things with their upline.

17 posts

Keep Your Marketing Funnel Focused... in Marketing #Marketing #Sales #Team Building

2 months ago

Leon,
Thank you so much for the helpful information and the links. If you do not mind would love to share with my downline. I hope it will encourage them to read and interact within the forum. I have learned so much here and it would also be a big help to them as well. I will use this link with your permission to pass on to them to read.
Much to your success.
Have a great weekend.

19 posts

??? What does this mean in Team Building #CSA

3 months ago

Your Welcome Elmar so glad I could help. :)

19 posts

3 months ago

Yes Robert thank you for the link. I just received the announcement and than read Gery's forum post. It is great to have such a awesome team at SFI. The New Comp Plan sounds great, so looking forward to the upgrade. Thanks once again for your response and link.

19 posts

3 months ago

Thank You Marijana,
Yes I should have been patient and now I read Gary's announcement it is all clear. So looking forward to the new changes. Have a great weekend.

19 posts

3 months ago

Thank You so much Leon,
My net must of been slow, just seen the announcement on the new comp plan :). So this is where I should have been patient before posting. Once again. Thank you.