Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

5x SUPPORT
Stephen B.

United States

E365 Champion

9 posts

Knockout Trivia Winner[ in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

21 hours ago

Congratulations, doesn't feel good to win a Knockout Trivia game! If that was your first time get yourself a Knockout Trivia, you will win again.

12 posts

Biz Quiz: I have been answering Biz Quiz question rightly in Getting Started

21 hours ago

You're confused about the answers in the Biz Quiz questions. Where were the Rewardicals supposed to come from? Every time you spend a TCredit you get 10 Rewardicals. Why do you think you should get 50 Rewardicals? I suggest that you read the TripleClicks section and find out how TCredits are earned and what you can do with them. Remember, every time you spend a TCredit you get Rewardicals.

5 posts

How to get badges in Miscellaneous #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

21 hours ago

Just keep playing and you'll get more badges. You'll be amazed by the number of badges you'll earn.

10 posts

Innactive today, active tomorrow in Team Building #CSA #PSA

1 day ago

HeySalim l would like congratulate you on becoming a Bronze Team Leader. You've been here for almost a year and l think in time you will have more success whether your PSAs and CSAs are active or inactive.
Good luck on your journey

25 posts

Can I become a Millionaire in SFI? in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

1 day ago

That's an interesting question. Is that why joined SFIMG? You know this isn't a get rich quick scheme, right? I see you're a E365 champion. Were you expecting money when you the E365 championship? I'm going to say it's impossible to become a millionaire, just keep working hard and perhaps it could happen to you.

21 posts

Are You Content On Where You Stand Right Now??? in Getting Started #Getting Started

1 day ago

It's success where lm standing. Thanks Bruce for the commentary on seeking opportunities. For future growth.

10 posts

Tending Your Garden Or Business in Miscellaneous

1 day ago

Hey Agnes, that is a wonderful on tending the one's team members to grow a harvest. It was very inspiring.

20 posts

TripleClicks T-Time in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #TCredits #TripleClicks

2 days ago

All you need to do is go to "Win It" and follow the directions OR go to TripleClicks and press the Credit tab and then follow the directions. I hope l haven't confused you. Once you've won the T-time contest and get those precious 2 T Credits.

16 posts

Can I buy for customer? in Sales #Sales #TripleClicks

3 days ago

I think you can do that because you can go to TripleClicks and select whatever product you desire. When you get the product, give it to your customer. Since YOU bought the product you get the commission. In this transaction you are acting as the customer.

23 posts

What you can gain with 1 TCredit bid in Astro Auctions #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

3 days ago

I was getting ready to tell you what you could do with 1 TCredit. So, instead l congratulate you on all those wonderful accomplishments! I would redeem those Rewardicals. That's a lot of Rewardicals. Again, congratulations!

7 posts

A2A availibilty in Team Building #Team Building

4 days ago

It's down for construction.

21 posts

Help PSAS and CSAS not to dropout in Suggestion Box #Compensation

4 days ago

Hello John, it looks like you've been here almost a year. Being an SFIMG affiliate, you have a chance to be a part of something meaningful when you eventually elevate to Executive Affiliate. You're going to find out that it's rare to have team members whether they're PSAs or CSAs that are ready to elevate to BTL status. Are you planning to elevate some day? I'm sure you are. Don't get frustrated because you're not generating income. SFIMG is an investment opportunity, not a job.
You're going to be fine. Remember, every day go to the Forum because you can learn how to function in this environment.

20 posts

Are You Here to Just Make Money in Miscellaneous #Auto-Delivery #Sales #TripleClicks

4 days ago

Sir it looks like you've been prosperous here. I understand the need for generating more income. I'm a senior citizen also and l would like to find a part-time job to supplement my income. Being an SFIMG affiliate l find this to be FUN! If income is generated that would be wonderful.

11 posts

Best Way to Utilize Rewardicals in VersaPoints #Rewardical #TCredits #VersaPoints

4 days ago

Congratulations for being a Bronze Team Leader. It's better to redeem the Rewardicals for VersaPoints because they determine your rank. I wouldn't ever hold on to Rewardicals

15 posts

Where is my RW? in Getting Started #E365 #Rewardical

4 days ago

Congratulations for being first in your class. Once you become first, more than likely you'll continue to be first. I think you'll eventually get those 1000 Rewardicals. Those Rewardicals turn into 333 VersaPoints. It feels good to be first so keep working hard. By the way, your team members are watching because you're setting a wonderful example for them.

35 posts

Badges! Who needs them? in Suggestion Box

4 days ago

I guess depending on your rank, badges could be important. When I first started l didn't understand the importance of badges. Then one day l looked at my badges and l had 16 badges, it was enough to had the "Rising Star status". I became encouraged. That's the wonderful thing about this system, it's always looking for ways to help you elevate.

24 posts

If I remain an EA, will I lose any of my team? in Team Building #Team Building

4 days ago

If you maintain your Executive Affiliate status there is nothing to worry about.

43 posts

This is how to earn income and build your team... in Compensation #Compensation #Team Building

5 days ago

Thank you Sir for such a wonderful spreadsheet presentation. You're completely right about that 125T Credit package. I do that pretty much every month because it allows me to get rid of that pending status every month.

11 posts

Special Thanks To Our Forum Gurus, Moderators and Active Forum... in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

5 days ago

What's up Tommie l know you're up to something wonderful. Yes, we should be grateful to all the Gurus and other great minds that help us to function here. I would be TOTALLY LOST if l didn't read the Forum everyday. There is a wealth of information there.

7 posts

They said to lead by example in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

5 days ago

First l would like to welcome you and congratulate you for elevating to Bronze Team Leader. You're on your way to success! Get rid of that pending status and you'll be setting a good example for your team members. Remember, you are capable of great things AND be sure to read the Forum everyday. You WON'T regret it. Some of the best minds in the world are there.

15 posts

Hidden vocabulary in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

6 days ago

Hey David lm a writer too and l love the Hidden game because of the words. I've always been good with words so it's a challenge to figure out ways to spell the various assortment of words.

17 posts

Oh, my HIDDEN!!! 143 :) in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

6 days ago

You're wonderful! Congratulations on winning all that. I wish you much success.

7 posts

My today's achievements in Hidden game in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

7 days ago

Congratulations on your accomplishments in the Hidden game. It's a shame that we can only play 10 games.

28 posts

September Commission- where to from here? in Compensation #Compensation

7 days ago

Commission can come in various forms BUT you have to first qualify for it. Some CSAs who don't understand this system ask where is their commission. Their sponsors should advise them.

13 posts

Clues for Hidden in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

7 days ago

I haven't seen a ledger for the Hidden game. Why should there be a ledger for the Hidden game? What purpose would it serve? If you want to see how you're doing look at your numbers.