SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

6x SUPPORT
Stephen B.

United States

E365 Champion

10 posts

How to find a particular member in the Genealogy? in Miscellaneous

7 hours ago

I have no problem with the alignment of the genealogical list. We used to get 10 VersaPoints for sending letters to our team but we no longer can. It's still VERY important to send the letter to your genealogical list.

7 posts

selling on TC for christmas in Sales #Sales

11 hours ago

I've thought about buying TripleClicks products for Christmas. That's a good idea.

6 posts

Are You Setting An Example??? in Marketing #Marketing

11 hours ago

I try to set an example for my team members by encouraging them. My thinking is if they observe my elevation they see that l do the basics everyday they'll do their best.

18 posts

We registered in SFI, what else? in Getting Started #Getting Started #PSA #Team Building

1 day ago

Thank you for that nice commentary regarding achieving goals. You have to have goals and objectives on this journey. It's not a job but an wonderful opportunity to be a part of something meaningful. This is a investment opportunity that can you can't pass it up.

10 posts

Praise The Lord, & Pass The Ammunition!!! in Marketing #Marketing

1 day ago

Thank you Bruce for your wonderful commentary on praising God . We all have a God given spirit that guides us as long as we allow it. We can't serve God if we're not trying to do our best to build our team. Bless ALL affiliates!

8 posts

Just checked my badges in Miscellaneous #Astro Auctions #Pricebenders

2 days ago

Congratulations David! Aren't getting badges fun! It's always good to see others win badges. There will be more accomplishments!

47 posts

Meaning of Sponsor for those that live outside the US in Suggestion Box #Sponsor #Team Building

2 days ago

Sponsors don't/can't offer financial support. Sponsors in this system are supposed to provide advice and encouragement no matter where they are. Everyone isn't as fortunate as l am. I have a wonderful sponsor.

6 posts

Nice surprise this morning! in VersaPoints

2 days ago

The VersaPoints chart is nice and interesting if you know how to read charts. The SFIMG system is trying to make things better for us.

9 posts

Are you challenging yourself? in Marketing #Marketing #Sales #Team Building

2 days ago

So many of us are afraid to challenge ourselves because we don't have confidence. This system WILL challenge you in so many ways. Me, personally, l love challenges! I love the pressure that goes with requalifying each month. It's also a challenge to encourage my team members.

9 posts

How to become a real leader in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #PSA #Team Building

3 days ago

Thank you for your insightful commentary on providing good leadership. Everyone can't be a leader because everyone doesn't possess those skills, and some of us have leadership qualities of being a leader. Leaders go beyond boundaries to be creative and are willing to help other affiliates.

11 posts

Being Active in the Forum. in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

3 days ago

Yes you should rejoin the Forum because of all the people you would be helping. You probably have wonderful insight. You never know when you have helped somebody. There are lots of people waiting on you.

30 posts

"Should I stay or should I go"? in Team Building

3 days ago

I think that you should relax because you're putting too much pressure on yourself. Maybe you should take your time and learn how to master the "do-it" list and see how that feels. If you haven't finished the Launch pad lessons, do that. You WILL eventually elevate so take a deep breath and do your best.

23 posts

Query regarding E365 Monthly champion in Miscellaneous

4 days ago

You re supposed to get the E365 Challenge badge because of your accomplishments. You still have time to win the E365 championship. All you have to do is keep having the most VersaPoints for the year. Then you'll be a E365 champion.

7 posts

What Does A Team Leader Do??? in Marketing #Marketing

5 days ago

Your commentsry regarding team leadership was wonderful. I ALWAYS get valuable information from you. Team Leaders are special people because they always have to look out for their team members. Team Leaders also must stay tuned to the Forum because of all the wonderful information available there.

19 posts

The Story of your LIFE in Inspiration/Testimonials

6 days ago

That was a wonderful commentary on the value of people. Money can't be used as a measure for human life because human life is more precious. Throughout life the substance of the human experience has a spiritual foundation. IF we believe in each other we can DO anything. Let's believe in each other.

11 posts

My scoreboard in Marketing #VersaPoints

6 days ago

You came to the right place at the Forum to get answers. Your sponsor should have assisted you with that. Check your genealogical list and it will explain those numbers. It looks like you've got some PSAs with a nice number of VersaPoints. It's unusual to see a new affiliate with so many PSAs and NO CSAs.

12 posts

Something to Think About in Compensation #Compensation #Getting Started #TripleClicks

6 days ago

That's a wonderful idea about purchasing products from TripleClicks. Having the extra money to spend would be nice.

21 posts

Monthly Champion in Suggestion Box #Contests #Eager Zebra

9 days ago

That's an interesting idea however you have time to win the E365 contest both monthly and yearly. All you have to do is start having the most VersaPoints in a given month. Go for it!

12 posts

Need assistance. in Getting Started

9 days ago

This is a wonderful opportunity for you depending on much of yourself you can give. Even though it's your sponsor's responsibility to guide new affiliates. What type of earning are you referring to? You could get started by doing the "do-it" list for 10VersaPoints daily and complete the lessons in Launch pad. Then try and have some fun by playing on the wonderful games there. Come to the Forum everyday!

6 posts

SFI Biz Quiz in Getting Started #Contests #Getting Started

10 days ago

I have never seen a blue correct answers to a Biz Quiz question. It's usually green.

20 posts

New badge for E365 Drawing Day in Getting Started #Contests #E365

10 days ago

Perhaps you'll be the E365 champion for your class. You still have time! Once you've gotten the most VersaPoints for one month, you could set your sight on the whole year. You can do it!

29 posts

Need motivation in Getting Started #Marketing #Sales #Team Building

11 days ago

Use the God given spirit that's a part of your everyday situation. Stop worrying about what your PSAs and CSAs are doing. Do your thing and help them when you can

11 posts

Life Changing in Getting Started #Getting Started #Team Building

11 days ago

I enjoyed your commentary on life changing. This is a marvelous place for life changing. The moment you have elevated you'll feel a difference like none other. Being a E365 champion comes close. You would like for your team members to feel the same way. Just keep pushing!

19 posts

Grab the new SFI EXECUTIVE SPEEDSTER badge now! in VersaPoints

12 days ago

That new badge is very motivational. It gives you incentive to do it everyday.

12 posts

Say What You Will Do, And Do What You Say!!! in Getting Started #Getting Started #Marketing

12 days ago

Doing what you say is the foundation for everyday living. Bruce, you said it right. A very necessary commentary.