Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

5x SUPPORT
Stephen B.

United States

E365 Champion

12 posts

Impact people! in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

22 hours ago

Thank you Eduardo for your commentary regarding taking a leadership role in this system by asserting team building.

15 posts

How to help new members to get started? in Team Building #Getting Started

1 day ago

Hello Dragana, I've experienced that too. As l look at my genealogical list l see 98% inactivity. Why is that? It could be because of inactive sponsors. I think affiliates should talk to their sponsors at least twice a week. I have found that the Forum is the best place to learn the activities of this environment.

8 posts

Using All Your Tools in Getting Started #Leadership #Marketing #Sponsor

1 day ago

You gave really commentary regarding using your tools featuring LeBron James. James chose to be opportunistic on his journey through the NBA. We should be opportunistic here and do ALL we can do help other affiliates.

10 posts

How often can one transfer TCredits to his downline? in Miscellaneous #Sponsor #TCredits #Team Building

1 day ago

Did the transaction go through 3 months ago? Sead gave you the best response regarding the transfer of T Credits to your team members.

16 posts

How to use the Daily Crown won at Astro Auction? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

1 day ago

Affiliates get multiple chances to win the Daily Crown everyday. You just happened to be in a good spot. Keep doing what you're doing and you'll be fine.

8 posts

#1 Seller in Getting Started #Getting Started #Sales #TripleClicks

1 day ago

Congratulations young lady! Keep the success going!

23 posts

What is the true value of Rewardicals? in Getting Started #Rewardical #TCredits

1 day ago

Rewardicals can be wonderful to have because they can be exchanged immediately into VersaPoints. Remember, the more VersaPoints you have the more you can elevate.

7 posts

Truth or Dare in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

1 day ago

Nice commentary Kimberly! You've got to seek your dreams. Like looking forward to elevating further. Encouraging your team members to reach out and learn how to elevate.

9 posts

Persistence! in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

2 days ago

You have to be persistent in this system. Determination becomes the force that becomes persistent. Seeking to elevate whenever possible. Endlessly seeking to encourage my team members.

27 posts

How much time do you spend while doing SFI? in Miscellaneous #Team Building #TripleClicks

3 days ago

I usually spend about 4-6 hours daily. I do the basics everyday and check out my genealogical list. Time is essential because when reading (studying) the Forum, you must do what is right for your team members.

5 posts

Pick to price or Pick to bid? in Pricebenders #Astro Auctions #Pricebenders #TCredits

3 days ago

I prefer Pick The Price game because of the Zackpot the next week. Those T Credits come in handy. I also like the Rewardicals because they can be exchanged immediately into VersaPoints.

15 posts

R E S P E C T for Aretha Franklin, gone at 76 in Miscellaneous

3 days ago

Aretha Franklin was a Queen of Soul for many people. Thank you Steve for acknowledging her.

9 posts

Be an example to yourself! in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

3 days ago

Thank you Eduardo for your commentary regarding being a good team leader and looking for ways to encourage my team members.

16 posts

become STL in Team Building

3 days ago

It's problematic for a lot of affiliates, who are BTL to try to elevate to the STL status depending on a PSA who is ready to elevate. It would be like a dream come true for that to happen. I will tirelessly look for opportunities to find a PSA who is ready to elevate.

5 posts

Favorite and most useful Astro Auction in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Rewardical #Team Building

5 days ago

My favorite auction is when l bid on a particular product. I love to play Knockout Trivia because l am more familiar with it. Plus, l don't have to play 12 games to win.

74 posts

Are You Making This "HUGE MISTAKE" In Promoting SFI? in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

5 days ago

As usual Tommie you give valuable information regarding allowing the gateway to provide selling of products.

8 posts

Rewardical Ledger in Miscellaneous #TripleClicks

5 days ago

All you have to do is go to the Members Center and you will find the Rewardicals ledger. Rewardicals can be exchanged immediately into VersaPoints. Take advantage of that.

10 posts

SFI Has Made ALL My Sales And Gave My PSAs The Incentives... in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

5 days ago

The SFIMG system loves to reward affiliates. All you have to do is do your part.

10 posts

New members startup tips. in Team Building

5 days ago

I would like to thank you for giving new affiliates tips for doing the basics for them. I'm sure they'll appreciate it.

13 posts

Thank God, I recovered from the shock! in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Auto-Delivery #TCredits

5 days ago

Congratulations Sir for your first win in Astros Auction. Sorry for the mishap. I'm sure things will get better.

14 posts

Making the difference ! in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

6 days ago

It's important to try to make a difference in life. That determines how you live and work, and it also carries over to your participation in this system. Being sure that everyday you're going to do your best to not only elevate but be a good team leader.

14 posts

Making the difference ! in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

6 days ago

Hello Eduardo, you always give valuable information about being productive. It's helps to be prepared for life's journey. Sometimes it's hard to be prepared for retirement but it MUST be done.

16 posts

Work Plan for Beginners-Get Started in Getting Started #Getting Started

6 days ago

That's very nice of you to want to help new affiliates. I see that you moving on being that you've only been here since June17th. You're a BronzeTeam Leader and l think that's wonderful.

10 posts

Regarding "Important August 12th SFI Stream Post" in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Marketing #Sales

6 days ago

I think Gery gave you the best response regarding shipping limitations, particularly those involving lithium. I'm sure this information will help you.

18 posts

How I start each day team building at SFI. in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

6 days ago

Congratulations Maree for winning all of your accomplishments. Thank you for the encouragement!