Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

3x SUPPORT
Stephen B.

United States

E365 Champion

7 posts

Now i Know i Can Do We Must to Believe Our self in Getting Started

11 hours ago

Hello Hamed, l think that this is a good time for you and your team. Keep the confidence and do what you need to do to elevate.

14 posts

Don't Understand Program as Opt-Outs Reason in Miscellaneous

14 hours ago

Hello Teresa, lm sure you did everything you could do to keep that PSA but it just wasn't enough. Don't feel bad because some people don't join SFIMG for the rights reasons. They're saying why do l need to read? I want to get paid! This isn't happening fast enough! What's wrong with this system? Questions. No desire to elevate, just want to get paid! Eventually the right PSA will come along.

20 posts

Another Redeem Rewardical Tokens Option in Suggestion Box #Compensation #Rewardical

14 hours ago

Hello Manuel, you speak of cashing out. What exactly does that mean in relationship to Rewardicals? You know you have to go to Zing Network to redeem those Rewardicals you've been holding on to. Redeeming them for VersaPoints.

16 posts

Eager Zebra 'Frustration' in Eager Zebra

16 hours ago

Hello Martin, it looks like you've done pretty good being you've won the E365 championship. It takes real determination to win that award. I agree it's pretty frustrating trying to win Gold Streak and Knockout Trivia. Ive won Knockout Trivia a few times and l really feel challenged. Ive almost given up on Gold Streak because l can't get past 5 games. Are you planning to elevate at some point in your journey?

25 posts

Newbie needs help in Getting Started #Auto-Delivery #Contests #TCredits

19 hours ago

Hello Mia, let's get you started. You just joined us today May 26th. Have you met your sponsor? To get started you will want to do your "do-it" list for 10VersaPoints. It's a challenge to learn to get 10 of the icons. You will see your total in Scoreboard. Consider yourself lucky if you get 10VersaPoints. I didn't figure it until my 5month here. Then you will want to do the 61lessons for 61VersaPoints in the Launchpad. In the meantime explore the games in TripleClicks. Try your best to talk to your sponsor because he/she can help you.

7 posts

Like that in Suggestion Box

20 hours ago

Hello Emem, we would like for you to master the "do-it" list daily for 10VersaPoints and complete the 61lessons in Launchpad for 61VersaPoints. Then we would like for you to purchase enough VersaPoints to elevate to Executive Affiliate/Bronze Team Leader. In the meantime read the forum.

32 posts

failed to Qualification for EA for 12 months in Getting Started #E365 #Getting Started

21 hours ago

Hello Abdulkader, every month a affiliate has the responsibility to generating 1,509VersaPoints. No exceptions. You'll get it done!

15 posts

Raise your hand! in Getting Started

21 hours ago

Hello Anthony, my fellow affiliate Javantilal suggested that you purchase 1TCredit for $1.99 to generate the 33VersaPoints. That way you'll get 102VersaPoints thus exceeding your 1,500VersaPoints. You will elevate!

9 posts

can I use western union as my payment option in Sales #TripleClicks

22 hours ago

Hello Afsheen, is Western Union the only payment option that you know if? How did you purchase VersaPoints before? You're a E365 winner so you've had purchase VersaPoints through TrioleClicks before. If you have a debit or credit card
you can purchase any product from TripleClicks. Sorry l just don't understand the problem because it appears that you've already done it.

16 posts

I won three Auctions in ten days! in Recognition #Pricebenders

22 hours ago

Congratulations Rania, that is wonderful! Auctions are hard to win. I bid often but l usually get outbid. Wow! That's hard to believe BUT anything is possible.

10 posts

Becoming And Executive Afiliate(EA) in Suggestion Box #Compensation #Contests #VersaPoints

1 day ago

Welcome Osuma, you have a wonderful opportunity to learn how to both build a business or being a part of a business. You've been here since May 5th so you need to get busy. You first need to master the "do-it" list daily for 10 VersaPoints and complete the 61essons in Launchpad for 61 VersaPoints. Once you generate 1,500 VersaPoints to eventually elevate to Executive Affiliate/Bronze Team Leader. There is no quick way to elevate without first learning. You will need to purchase TCredit/VersaPoint packages to explore the SFIMG environment.

8 posts

25 May Africa Day in Recognition

1 day ago

I support Happy Africa Day!

2 posts

Congratulations Rising Star Nicholas Oakman. in Recognition #Compensation #E365

1 day ago

Congeatulations Nicholas Oakman for becoming a Rising Star! Im sure this just a beginning of your accomplishments with SFIMG.

11 posts

Can I reach new rank or increase rank redeeming Rewaricals? in Getting Started #Compensation #Rewardical #Team Building

1 day ago

Hey Raymond, you have 6,000 Rewardicals. Why have you been saving them? Rewardicals can immediately exchanged for alot of VersaPoints. Probably will increase your rank both in Canada and as a participate worldwide. I can't believe you've been sitting on all those Rewardicals. Man, you're a E365 champion! You'll win another monthly E365 award again. That's great!

11 posts

PTP Zackpot in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

1 day ago

Hello Marijana, l really enjoy playing the Pick the Price game too. I usually plan on playing maybe 8 games a week/45TCredits a week hoping l can recycle into 50 TCredits the next week. This game generates alot of Rewardicals and they can be exchanged immediately into VersaPoints. Fifty TCredits a week is 200 extra TCredits a month. I look forward to the Zackpot every week if l play enough games the previous week.

3 posts

How do you sign up SFI Affiliates? in Marketing #Getting Started #PSA #Team Building

1 day ago

That's an interesting! How do you signup SFI affiliates? Im sure affiliates use snapshots of other affiliates. I remember when l first signed up l didn't know how to get started even with my sponsor's help. Launchpad helped out alot and then l found the forum ... all those issues. It would be intriquing now to sign up another affiliate. Im about to find that out when start my surge for PSAs.

15 posts

Versapoint in Getting Started #Rewardical #TCredits #TripleClicks

1 day ago

Hello Ram, l agree with regarding looking for the auction. He suggested you first do the basics to get started. Master the "do-it" list daily for 10VersaPoints. Then you need to read the 61lessons for 61VersaPoints in Launchpad. Auctions are good for bidding on products you might want. Good luck!

5 posts

Rewardicals that can be reassigned to active csas and psas in Suggestion Box #CSA #Rewardical #Team Building

1 day ago

I use Rewardicals to exchange for VersaPoints. It doesn't make sense to try to add them to the genealogical groups. The members of your team will have many opportunuties to earn Rewardicals.

10 posts

My CSA new EA in Team Building #CSA #Marketing #Team Building

1 day ago

Once again l would like to share the excitement with Nada for congratulations to Vijay G for elevating to EA/BTL. We know that this is just a beginning of accomplishments at SFIMG.

11 posts

New team leader in my team in Team Building #Marketing #PSA #Team Building

1 day ago

I share in excitement with Nada to congratulations to Charles W for elevating to EA/BTL status! This is just a start for Charles accomplishments at SFIMG.

8 posts

REWARDICAL EXCHANGE in Getting Started #Rewardical #TCredits

1 day ago

Hey Daniel, its better when you exchange Rewardicals for VersaPoints. You won't get many TCredits for Rewardicals. You must not deal with Rewardicals very much. Rewardicals are the new child on the block and you can get them in most transactions.

18 posts

SFI college in Getting Started #Getting Started

1 day ago

I agree with James regarding the analogy between college courses and elevating in the SFIMG system. Completing coursework is similar to elevating by qualifying for the next level. As a college graduate l see the similarities to elevating to the next level or winning the E365 championship. Your dedication is what can set you apart from others.

18 posts

SFI college in Getting Started #Getting Started

1 day ago

I agree with James, SFIMG can be like a college course as we diligently seek to earn credit for advancement to the next level which is like graduating. I view this adventure as a means of obtaining enough knowledge to elevate. Earning enough VersaPoints (college courses) to elevate to EA/BTL (college degree) gives you an advantage because of your dedication and that's what can set you apart from others who haven't done such.

6 posts

Did you know? in VersaPoints #Contests #VersaPoints

1 day ago

Vacation mode was mentioned last week and Michael A gave the best response by addressing it. He said going to MyAccounts and turning on the option for Vacation Mode. It's important that affiliates try and read the forum everyday for learning opportunities.

9 posts

Becoming EA every month is so EASY!! in Getting Started #Getting Started #Localvantia #VersaPoints

1 day ago

I enjoy all the wonderful ways of generating enough VersaPoints to requalify as a EA/BTL. I just simply make my planned purchase the necessary TCredit/VersaPoints and lm on my way for one more month. Isn't that wonderful! I think it is as l try to avoid being in pending status. Got to requalify!