Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

SUPPORT
Iselie I.

Germany

E365 Runner Up

4 posts

New item for TripleClicks: Rewardical GiftCards in Suggestion Box #Rewardical #TripleClicks

10 days ago

Hello!
I was thinking that it would be nice to be able to buy Rewardicals Gift Cards (similar to the TC Gift Cards) so that we can later reassign RW to our downline!

14 posts

How to advertise - One example of wording, one sentence... in Marketing #Marketing

10 days ago

I usually do a mixture between the texts that are in the Marketing Center and my own wordings so that it's more personal for me and most importantly so that FB doesn't report my ads for being "spam"!

All the best!!

9 posts

Which contests seem to work best for you?? in Team Building #Contests #Leadership #Team Building

27 days ago

Sorry!! By contests I mean the challenges we can create for our downline! The ones you create on the Leadership Manager!
I hope this clarifies a bit!

9 posts

Which contests seem to work best for you?? in Team Building #Contests #Leadership #Team Building

27 days ago

I've read some old posts regarding this topic but with all the new changes with SFI (Localvantia, Rewardical, etc) I wanted to open this discussion again!
Perhaps someone has some fresh ideas!! :)
Thanks!!
Iselie

17 posts

I Love PAID advertising... I just don't pay for it... in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Thanks for the suggestion and for your post.
What type of Free Advertising has given you best results??

19 posts

Restarting my career with SFI in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

I have been with SFI for almost a year and unfortunately I haven't seen big results.... I once hit STL but then my PSA couldn't continue investing and I lost all of my active PSA :(
I must say that I felt completely disappointed but something inside of me tells me that there's still potential with SFI so I have decided to re-start my career with SFI! I will redo my blog and will use some paid advertising to generate PSA & PRM!
Who knows? Perhaps I rock it this time!!

Any special tip that might seem useful??

4 posts

I'm starting all over with SFI in Inspiration/Testimonials

about 1 month ago

I have been with SFI for almost a year and unfortunately I haven't seen big results.... I once hit STL but then my PSA couldn't continue investing and I lost all of my active PSA :(
I must say that I felt completely disappointed but something inside of me tells me that there's still potential with SFI so I have decided to re-start my career with SFI! I will redo my blog and will use some paid advertising to generate PSA & PRM!
Who knows? Perhaps I rock it this time!!

Any special tip that might seem useful??

7 posts

List of E-mails from my Genealogy in Team Building #Team Building

2 months ago

Hi
Anyone knows how I can download a list of the emails of my genealogy? I like to write personal emails from my personal account and it would be easier to have a list of my team's email than having to go through each Snapshot to retrieve it...

34 posts

5 benefits of being an Executive Affiliate in Getting Started #Getting Started

4 months ago

What are the benefits of advancing to Executive Affiliate rank in SFI?

1. You get full access to SFI's business-builder tools
* Co-op Manager: Run your own affiliate co-op within SFI. Set your own price and GET PAID to recruit affiliates into your downline!

* Hit Tracking: Set up tracking codes for your SFI URLs and see which ads are getting most hits.

* Key Codes: See where your new affiliates came from, so you know which of your ads are most effective. Cut out the losers and invest in the winners!

2. Share In Tripleclicks Executive Pool each month
Every VersaPoint you generate gets you a cash share in TripleClicks Executive Pool - and a commission check every month!

3. Co-Sponsored Affiliate (CSA) Commissions
Each SFI affiliate is allocated a sponsor AND a "co-sponsor". You will earn a commission on your CSAs' purchases on Tripleclicks.

4. Free Co-Sponsored Affiliates Added To Your Downline
Every month SFI distributes CSAs to EA and higher ranking SFI affiliates - building one part of your downline FREE for you!
You will earn commission on your CSAs' purchases on Tripleclicks.

5. TCredits
Receive 10 TCredits per month from your second month as an EA.

6. E-Commerce Associate (ECA) Commissions
Earn commission on sales generated by any ECAs who you refer to the Tripleclicks website. ECAs are business sellers who sell their goods on Tripleclicks. To find out more about the ECA program see:
www.tripleclicks.com/ECA

22 posts

6 Ways to make money with SFI in Getting Started #Getting Started

4 months ago

Here are SIX ways to make money with SFI every month.
1. SFI sponsoring and duplication: Sponsoring alone will not earn you cash. You need to train your affiliates so that they can see the benefits of becoming Executive Affiliate (EA) and start duplicating your activity.
2. TripleClicks (A): Product Sales: TripleClicks has an excellent range of products which ship directly to any part of the world. TripleClicks product sales will also earn you a lot of income-boosting Versapoints each month.
3. TripleClicks (B): Sell ECA Goods: Every month new E-Commerce Associates set up shops on the TripleClicks site. ECAs offer a huge range of products for sale. You can earn commissions and Versapoints on every sale you refer.
4. TripleClicks (C): Promote Eager Zebra Games: Online gaming is a massively popular activity which you can tap into. For each Personally Referred Member (PRM) you attract, you’ll earn 45% of Commission Volume every time they buy 5. TCredits or anything else on TripleClicks.
5. TripleClicks (D): SFI Business Sales: When your team see the benefits of EA Status they will much more likely to buy products from SFI to help them achieve and maintain EA Status.
6. TripleClicks (E): Set up your own ECA Store: You can set up an ECA account free of charge. There are no listing fees!

10 posts

When will my ECA Store be allowed to create new listings? in ECA Program #ECA

4 months ago

Hi
When will ECA allow for new listings??

14 posts

Register to Class Cash one week after joining SFI? in Getting Started #Contests #Team Building

6 months ago

A PSA registered a week ago and forgot to confirm his email until today... Will he still be in Class Cash??

9 posts

How can I see which of my PSA is registered for Class Cash? in Team Building #Contests #Team Building

6 months ago

Hi!
How can I know who from my PSA are registered in Class Cash?
I know that when they register I will see the progress in the GROWTH TAB but that eventually disappears....

4 posts

Promo Bids in Pricebenders #Pricebenders

7 months ago

Hi
Anyone knows where I can see how many Promo Bids I have left??

Thanks

2 posts

What's the best way to use the Team Challenges? in Team Building #Team Building

8 months ago

Which challenges have you done with your downline and which has worked better?

Giving PSA, Gift Certificates, CSA??

3 posts

Is the Unstoppable contest still valid? in Miscellaneous #Contests #Leadership

8 months ago

Hi
I was checking the badges I could earn and came across the one for UNSTOPPABLE.

Anyone know if it's still valid and how I can enter?

Thank you

17 posts

Request in Getting Started #Auto-Delivery #Eager Zebra #Team Building

8 months ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

6 posts

Where can I play UBER-PICKS? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

8 months ago

Hi
is there any problem with the Uber Pick game??

I can't find it in EagerZebra games and I want the badge!! :D

13 posts

Why can't I see a Leadership Page? in Ask Gery #Leadership

8 months ago

Hi
One of my colleagues (she's not my upline or downline) sent me her Leadership link but when I opened it I got the following message from SFI:

"You are not authorized to view this Leadership Page"

Anyone knows why??

15 posts

List of KeyCodes in Suggestion Box #CSA #PSA

8 months ago

Hi!
What I'm suggesting is an easy way (perhaps with a list provided by SFI) that tells us what each KeyCode means: 1101-1110
That way it will make life easier for affiliates who get PSA from different sources from SFI

15 posts

List of KeyCodes in Suggestion Box #CSA #PSA

8 months ago

Hi
It would be nice to have an available list of all the Keycodes that SFI uses when we get new PSA.
A list that summarizes all of the possible sources of PSA (S-Builder, Spin & Win, Bought by TripleClicks, PSA-to-go, etc...)

Just a thought!

9 posts

My affiliate links are tagged spam in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing

8 months ago

Unfortunately, FB doesn't like SFI links so they get blocked!
What you can do is to create a blog in which you share your SFI Gateway and when posting osmething on FB post the link to the blog!

You can see how to create your blog here: www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyiGJgiJuA0&t=559s

31 posts

How to win in T-Time? in Miscellaneous #Contests #TCredits #TripleClicks

8 months ago

It's just a simple draw... like lottery! Sometimes you win, sometimes you don't... There's no rocket science behind it... You just need to keep trying and eventually you will win!!