Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

8x SUPPORT
Darko T.

Serbia

E365 Champion

58 posts

Reflection and proposal in Suggestion Box

8 hours ago

Thank you, my dear colleagues. This whole story is happening because the relationship between investment and earnings has changed.
Why did I start this post?
Because I love SFI and this job. Because I started well in this business and believed that I could earn at least to provide enough funds for my child's school.
Most of us have similar reasons for which they work, because in the regular jobs we have, we can not make enough to meet the expectations of our family and ourselves.
Why do we have a lot to give us $ 36.
Because our monthly income is not enough for us to put that investment on our account. Given that many people are coming from communities with similar monthly income, it is logical that we can not take advantage of all the benefits that this job offers.
So I think we should wait for news from Mr. Gary, who probably understands the whole situation and seeks the best solution.

58 posts

14 hours ago

I thank everyone who gave a share in this post. I value and appreciate all your thoughts about my post, I am happy because my post has sparked so much attention and stirred up thoughts to improve the work that we all love.

Thanks to the company and Mr. Gery because they expressed their willingness to meet us and develop the business to a new one and hope a better level than it is currently.

Our company is always looking to improve the job and consider our suggestions, so we need to be open and we propose ways to create better working and earning conditions.

Best regards Darko Tomic

58 posts

1 day ago

Thank you, Mr. Gary, in response. Thank you all for giving your suggestions and explanations in our work.

58 posts

1 day ago

I have nothing against membership being free. I'm just trying to start SFI and all of us as members to find a model to earn. Let's remember before these changes to the compensation plan, if we had 5 members in the first line, our DC was as much as we invested. According to the new plan, this is impossible. Why not come back to such a possibility, would it not be quite promising for new members to know how they can earn at least what they invest in the business. We are all here to make money, if such opportunities are reduced to us, fewer people will believe that they can make a profit, or they will be there to wait for something to change for the better. Before the new compensation plan, I earned more than I invested in AD, now my earnings are drastically reduced. It's not a good incentive to continue working.

58 posts

1 day ago

My thinking goes in the direction of what SFI means 19 million members if most millions are not active and do not give any $ for a job. It is better to have fewer members who will pay a monthly fee, because it will provide financial resources for the company and us as members and sponsors. It will also give us more motivation to bring new members, because we will know that we can make money. Every new member who wants to invest in a job will have greater security that he can make for the money.

58 posts

1 day ago

Dear colleagues and Mr. Gary. I was thinking about our business and all the general situation. It's nice that this job is accessible to anyone who wants to have additional interest and earnings and that registration is free, but I think that's wrong. As a free registration and what we say to everyone that no investment is required to start, we make a huge mistake because people find that this job is not serious and that it's a scam. When they later realize that they have to invest and give over $ 36 to gain the status of a leader and for a minimum wage, there will be a withdrawal, so that we as sponsors and SFI do not have profit and we hardly come to earnings. My opinion and suggestion is that SFI membership should be charged. Membership should cost $ 10 a month and therefore all those who are joining and who already work had a guaranteed monthly salary. The membership fee would not be expensive for many new members at the time, and it would secure safe earnings to SFIs and sponsors. Assuming that from each new member we get 20% of $ 10 that is $ 2. When we have 5 new members we automatically earned our investment and SFI earned on regular payment. Therefore, we are struggling to attract more members because the profit will be even greater. The generations below can determine the percentage that we will receive as well as CSA members, and in that way I think the job would work much better. First, because the investment would not be so great and that everyone would pay each month membership and thus provide a safer money. Consequently, the new members who come here would realize that they have the possibility of earning, not just the cost and insecure income. That's somebody's thinking. I hope we can discuss this topic.

36 posts

CSA / PSA / NSA balance idea in Suggestion Box #Compensation #CSA #Team Building

1 day ago

Thank you, Mr. Boris, for trying to explain that there is a way for people to reward better for their work. I started this job because I believed that it could be successful and that it could be due to salary. Under the old compensation plan, I have already begun to get pay more than I invested in my job. When it came, changing the compensation plan my job broke down. Paying has dropped to 1/3 of the money I have to invest in to stay a leader and build a team. In the last few months, I got over 1500 cs, guess how many of them work and how much I earn. I think that reducing dc and switching to CSA is a very wrong choice. A lot of the changes have been made since I started working in SFI, and with no change I noticed that it was something better in this business. I know this post will be deleted because it is not in accordance with the rules, but I simply had to say that. If something does not change for the better, I will be one of those inactive CSAs and PSAs that people expect to earn.

217 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Ana B.! in Recognition

3 days ago

Congratulate E365

10 posts

lifetime domen in Marketing

14 days ago

Another problem. I did not receive an ad because of the domain. No matching destination
The following is not allowed:
From Adwords :

It is not allowed Ads that do not accurately display where the user is directed

Examples: The "www.google.com" URL appears, but the ad leads to a landing page with the URL "www.youtube.com", using the keyword insertion feature at the first or second level of the displayed URL, for example, "Www. {Keyword} .com"

Not allowed Domain or domain extension in the displayed URL does not match the ultimate URL

Examples: The display URL is google.com, the ultimate URL is example.com, the example.com URL is displayed, and the ultimate URL is example.org

Not allowed Un-use of a subdomain to clearly distinguish a site from all other sites hosted on that domain or from a parent domain

Example: The displayed URL is blogspot.com, and the ultimate URL is mypreduzece.blogspot.com

It is not allowed to redirect from the ultimate URL that the user leads to another domain

For example, the final URL example.com redirects to example2.com

Tracking templates that do not lead to the same content as the lead and the final URL are not permitted

Example: The ultimate URL leads to the product category page, but the tracking template directs the user to the page of the specific product.

this leads to the conclusion that I can not use the domain I got to advertise but I already have a direct domain with SFI

10 posts

14 days ago

Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for your reply. Another issue related to the domain. Now I've been working on an Adwords campaign and have warned me that the site or domain I set up is not https and is not sure. I checked the gateway on the sfi and all of our gatewey links are just http, which means they are not sure. Whether there is a possibility to change it and be all https. It's just one gateway https and it's a rewarding eca.

10 posts

14 days ago

Respected colleague. I won an auction of lifetime domains. Now I want to consult with people who already have experience with this domain how to advertise whether we can put this type of domain on the Facebook. What we actually got with this domain. I've already set up 5 domains and now I want to consult with you how to make the best use of it.
Thanks in advance.