Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

7x SUPPORT
Darko T.

Serbia

E365 Champion

266 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Owajimam Job! in Recognition

20 hours ago

Congratulate E365. After a year, success was earned. I want you to be just the beginning of a more successful period and work in our SFI company. Once again I congratulate and all the best.

302 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Bo Tipton! in Recognition

1 day ago

Congratulate E365. After a year, success was earned. I want you to be just the beginning of a more successful period and work in our SFI company. Once again I congratulate and all the best.

324 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion DONNA BOWES! in Recognition

2 days ago

106 posts

What are the MAIN problems you face growing your business on Social Media? in Marketing #Leadership #Marketing #Team Building

3 days ago

The basic problem for people is how to make money quickly and easily. When we say that in this business is not a quick profit and that it has to be invested, it suddenly makes a step backwards as if we wanted to hit them. I do not know any business where it can be easily and quickly because of those who steal and cheat. The fact that we can not put a direct link with SFI to fb is not a problem. We make websites and blogs and advertise on social networks. The problem is simply to explain to people that this is a legitimate job and that it can be done in many ways. Explain to people that there is no deception here and that everything that is due for the course of the month is paid off.

7 posts

My first year in SFI in Recognition #E365

4 days ago

First I want to thank everyone on the congratulations. I want to thank SFI for this wonderful job and the opportunities that this job provides. After this year, I can say that success comes only with hard work and persistent work. It's not easy, but this job is done with pleasure and enjoyment. Each of us is progressing in this business as much as it invests time, love for this business, patience and at the end of money. The year has passed in learning, getting to know the job that I have not met before. In the end after a year and the success I have achieved, I can say that I have mastered the fundamentals of this job and continue to learn and progress. My recommendation is for everyone to be persistent, to do their best, and the results will not be missed.

335 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Ginikanwa Oyeka! in Recognition

5 days ago

328 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion natasa cajic! in Recognition

6 days ago

274 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Howard Boelky! in Recognition

7 days ago

321 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Rohinton Homavazir! in Recognition

8 days ago

317 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Nada Popovska! in Recognition

9 days ago

306 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Calynn Morris! in Recognition

11 days ago

286 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion ODON GNOUNWIE LONAN! in Recognition

12 days ago

329 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Phyllis Charles! in Recognition

13 days ago

309 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Thierry Sanou! in Recognition

14 days ago

323 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Karen Moore! in Recognition

15 days ago

334 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Jasmina Stosic! in Recognition

16 days ago

303 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Janet Smith! in Recognition

17 days ago

305 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Lawrence Treybig! in Recognition

20 days ago

321 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Ricardo Catamora! in Recognition

21 days ago

343 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Rosalinda de Dios! in Recognition

22 days ago

370 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Ayo Dennis ! in Recognition

23 days ago