Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Milan V.

Montenegro

510 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Jonathan Gagne! in Recognition

5 hours ago

Congratulations!!! Keep up the great work

526 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Ljiljana Antic! in Recognition

1 day ago

Congratulations, Ljiljana! Keep up the great work

539 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Vishwas Panke! in Recognition

3 days ago

Congratulations!!! Keep up the great work!

7 posts

My new EA! in Recognition

3 days ago

Congratulations!

537 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Angie Vermeulen! in Recognition

4 days ago

Congratulations! Keep up the great work

453 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Nishikant Panke! in Recognition

5 days ago

Congratulations!!! Keep up the great work

13 posts

What could be the best to earn Money with Limited Budget in Getting Started #Getting Started

6 days ago

Hello. Good question. The best and the cheapest is free advertising. For example, sales on social networks. Just select one of the many items from the TC Store and share it on your page. This is a good way to get new PRM`s and to earn money without investing.

548 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Sachin Gholap! in Recognition

6 days ago

Congratulations!!! Keep up the great work!

34 posts

I won 50 Rewardicals! in Recognition

7 days ago

Congratulations! Keep up the good job

19 posts

Question about direct commissions in Sales #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

7 days ago

Hi, Kojo. DCs are calculated on a monthly basis. If someone from your down line buys something, you get the part of the money he spent on buying. DC does not accumulate from month to month. It counts only once, when your PSA's or PRM's are buying something. There is also a Co-Sponsor Comm (CSC) where you get part of buying your CSA`s. I hope I did a little help, and I did not confuse you anymore :)

524 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Marcin Malinowski! in Recognition

7 days ago

Congratulations! Keep up the good job

13 posts

D Grand . in Recognition #VersaPoints

8 days ago

[b]CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!![/b

15 posts

I won T-Time in Recognition #Contests #TripleClicks

8 days ago

[b]CONGRATULATIONS!!!!![/b

50 posts

I just won! in Recognition #Eager Zebra #Rewardical

8 days ago

CONGRATULATIONS!

22 posts

The second month at SFI in Getting Started #Getting Started

3 months ago

Hi Bryce. Points can be transferred later. I have a member who registered in April, took 250 VP. And he did not work until mid-June, then he activated and took some 900 VPs and he transferred in August. As far as I understand it can be transferred any time if it did not become EA until then.

www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=200442&referrer=search

22 posts

3 months ago

Hi, firstly, thank you for reading this thread. You have really good and useful posts, and many of them. I'm still new to this, I forgot it. I will make the next post more detailed. I wish you all the best

22 posts

3 months ago

Hi, thanks for the reminder. I am quite new in this, so I skipped something :) Although the post is a bit long. :)

22 posts

3 months ago

Hello my co-worker! New Month New Challenges. Let's start this month properly.

You've been here for a month, you've read a little, worked a little. But all this is just an introduction, the tip of the iceberg.

The first thing to do at the beginning of the month is to do a couple of tasks that can only earn you VersaPoints at the beginning of the month.

First, submit the rating form for your sponsor and co-sponsor, light 10 VP.

Second, transfer your VersaPoints from last month to this month. And that's how you do this, a notice will appear on your alerts page of your on-line office, so you can transfer VersaPoints by simply clicking on the link and that's the VersaPoints are transferred.

IMPORTANT: You can do this only once! I recommend that you do not do it if you have not collected at least 300 VPs in the previous month, but leave it for the next month because you will have more VersaPoints for the transfer.

Third, set your goals by the 10th of the month. Just go to the GOALS tab and enter your goals in the marked fields. Light 5 VPs.

Fourth, continue to learn. It is important that as long as you work, you learn. People who are in SFI for long time, lets say more than 10 years, are still learning. So take a few minutes to read something new or something you've already read.

The business is changing, every day has something new, and we need to adapt to it. So if you want to change something in your life, you have to do it yourself.

Nobody can help you if you do not want to. Change your habits to adapt and succeed at work.

Most important of all, ask. For whatever you are interested in, contact your sponsor, if he or she does not know then someone else will know. Just ask for an answer and you'll get the answer. It's no shame to not know, it's a shame to live in a non-knowledge.