Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

SUPPORT
Connie K.

United States

E365 Champion

10 posts

Have you checked your scoreboard today? in Miscellaneous #Compensation #Leadership #Team Building

8 hours ago

Hi Chinedu! I do check my Scoreboard everyday as I do all my Tabs..everyday. I don't believe you can be an effective and updated affiliate if you don't do those daily actions. It is in my listed in my "best tips" on my Leadership Page. I think it is one of the most important things you can do to learn the SFI business. Have a great week everyone!

14 posts

Stream! More about gaining VP than ideas, news & problem solving? in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

8 days ago

Hi James,
I don't complete the Steam tab for the VP but I read it daily and depend on the notes left by my upline. I hope my downline reads it also! I don't depend on it for communication with them because I know they aren't active enough to be checking it for anything really important which is why I also send team mails.

15 posts

Are You Too Impatient To Count To 10??? in Marketing #Marketing

22 days ago

You are all so right..Words that leave your mouth are impossible to catch! It doesn't matter if they are spoken or written or sometimes for me, thought. It is much more productive to do it right the first time than to fix a mistake done in haste!

21 posts

Greeting from our old friend in Miscellaneous

26 days ago

Thank you so much for passing this on Sead! I have really missed Randy's commentary since he left! I hope you can let him know how much all of us, here, really miss his wit and wisdom.

58 posts

Like joke! Like joke! I made it. in Inspiration/Testimonials #Contests #E365 #Getting Started

about 1 month ago

Fantastic Nkechi! You are an inspiration to every new member that will see this post and I intend to show it to all of mine! You are living proof that SFI is the real deal!

36 posts

In yesterdays Biz Quiz in Suggestion Box

about 1 month ago

I agree that it would make sense to have that information available when you post an image to the Forum or on the FAQ for the forum. I did find the information on the SFI news post but I was surprised to not find it related to posting an image on the forum.
Good Morning All!

7 posts

Reports should export to Microsoft Excel 2013 or newer! in Suggestion Box #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 month ago

I Agree! I am surprised that we can't convert our genealogy to Excel at the very least. I have figure out a method to copy/past data but it is very tedious. I can't imagine how difficult is must be for a TL with a large team to keep straight! It would be so much easier to communicate with specific members that way. Updating my Excel is always a "rainy day" project for me and it is getting bigger and bigger!

13 posts

I'm new to the company in Getting Started #Contests #PSA #Team Building

2 months ago

Greetings Iftikhar Y!
We are glad you found your way to this Forum. You will always find support and helpful suggestions here. I wish you much success! Welcome!

17 posts

It only took me 2 minutes of my time! in Marketing #Marketing #PSA #Team Building

3 months ago

You are so right Zhumagul! This is the same routine I take ( almost, Lol, sometimes!) but when I do this consitantly I can can get hundreds of hits a week and many signups! And..I use Free advertising so if I count my surfing time a figure I average about 90 minutes, 4 days a week on this. Then I spend the rest of my time chatting with people on my team, etc. It's a great job!

21 posts

Thanks for your support and prayers for my husband in Miscellaneous

3 months ago

Wonderful news Caroline! Nothing heals a person quicker then being home with the ones they love! Lots of healing prayers coming to you still,
Connie K.

10 posts

Finally I become BTL today in Recognition #Leadership

3 months ago

Congratulations Deepak! Leadership definately has its rewards! Best of luck to you and your team!

156 posts

Please pray for my husband in Miscellaneous

3 months ago

Caroline,
My heart goes out to you and your family. Please don't forget to take care of yourself!

39 posts

Commitment Fulfilled in Miscellaneous #Team Building

3 months ago

Congrats on your Anniversary Randy! It has been members like you that have kept me going and inspired! I definately agree with your commitment timeline and actually made the same commitment to myself! I went for the long haul first though....5 years...not because I have any doubts but because I have personal limitations that make my success rate a little slower.
Congrats Randy...to the next 5 years!

5 posts

SFI aTrue home Business builder in Miscellaneous #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

4 months ago

This is a very good way to describe the importance of staying active and advancing your rank, Horace. Your description explains very well with the new changes SFI has gone through. Thank you!

26 posts

How to Be Class Champion and Bronze Team Leader in 1 Year. in Getting Started #Getting Started #Team Building

4 months ago

Hi Everyone!
I just sent my team this team-mail and decided I'd like to share with everyone. I have been amazed and humbled by all the congratulatory remarks from everyone this week and I don't want to make light of that. I really want other affiliates to understand how magnificent this opportunity with SFI is and what they may potentially be overlooking! I am NOT some guru that knows it all, I'm just me. I just want to share what I've learned:

Hello Everyone!

I have just celebrated my first full year with SFI and the Zing network. I want to share with all of you the things I have learned this last year that have helped me reach my goals and some success that I never anticipated!

When I first joined 1 year ago, I knew very little about affiliate marketing. I had tried other programs with no success and wasted time and money with each of them. One thing I did learn very quickly was that I needed to avoid “shiny object syndrome”! I have always been a believer that “if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is”. Some how, I forgot that for a little while! Then, I found SFI.

The first thing I did with SFI was read the Launchpad Lessons…every single bit of them. I used my notebook to keep a diary of every thing I did, everyday, so I could check back with the Getting Started list and make sure I did not miss a thing.

I logged in every day, and learned how to complete my Daily Action Tabs the first day, and learned how to earn the most VP by following my TO DO list until I had done every task that was free. GUESS WHAT HAPPENED? I made EA in my first month!

I also connected with some wonderful SFI affiliates that have helped me along the way. If you want to know who they are, contact me. I would be happy to share!

I also never miss a chance to play a free game, I play T-time every hour that I can to earn FREE t-credits (did you know you can play 24 hrs a day?), I play Biz Quiz every day and make sure I get it correct!

I do these things every day and it takes me about 30 minutes…as long as I don’t get sidetracked shopping on Tripleclicks!

Once I reached EA, I decided to have an Auto Delivery of the Builder Bundle which guarantees my EA status every month. As soon as I did that I was able to build my team and reach BTL. Read your Compensation Plan to see the benefits of advancing. I choose Builder bundle because of the package benefits but there are many other ways you can get the needed 1500 VP to keep EA status if you can’t afford an Auto Delivery. Your To Do List shows you how to earn points.

In my free time, I advertise for new members in free traffic exchanges ,safelists, etc with my FREE SFI gateways.

I started my website FREE! (I now pay to upgrade it because I can afford it).

My point is this: I hope you are not sitting there, not doing anything, because you think it is too hard! Or you have to spend money!

FOLKS! THIS IS NOT HARD OR TIME CONSUMING!
The most time consuming part is reading the Launchpad Lessons!
You earn most of the points you need to make EA reading those lessons!

I JUST EARNED CLASS CHAMPION DOING EXACTLY WHAT I SAID ABOVE!

If you want to succeed…send me an email! I promise I will respond!

Best Regards,
Connie Krueger
Bronze Team Leader

325 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Connie Krueger! in Recognition

4 months ago

Hi Everyone!
I am humbled and overwhelmed at the responses to this news! I had no idea that so many affiliates responded to congratulate the class champions and other awards! Wow! is all I can say! I have never doubted my decision to become involved with SFI and where I go with it is just one foot in front of the other. I think that is why SFI is successful for so many people because it is really that straight forward.

I have read every single one of your notes and "felt" them. Thank you very, very much because I couldn't have done it without all of you. This is a team.
Connie K.

6 posts

Contact class members in Team Building #Contests #E365 #Leadership

4 months ago

Hi Ephraim,
You can find your class members by going to your Scoreboard tab, and then Power Rank Leader board, and then filter for Class. You can then see your class by Rank. SFI does not allow you to spam or cross soliciting other members but you are allowed to seek out others for support !

10 posts

Whitelist my sponsor in Getting Started

5 months ago

Hello Akinyemi! Welcome! The answer to your question can be found under the TRAINING tab on your SFI page. If you click on that heading and then check under GETTING STARTED you will find the instructions on how to Whitelist your sponsors. There is also a lot of other great information for you to GET STARTED with! Best of luck to you!

48 posts

Don't Be A Thumb Sucking Pinhead-Stopping Negativity in Miscellaneous #Leadership

5 months ago

I am so Grateful!! to you, Harold, for posting this because lately, I feel like I've been"skipping" a lot of forum posts trying to avoid the negativity! You post is 100% what I believe is necessary to succeed in this business, and in life. I am saving your post on a word doc so it's easy for me to find to reference for my team. This was a great note to end the day on! Thanks and have a wonderful evening everyone!

43 posts

Is QUALITY being compromised again! in ECA Program #Localvantia #Rewardical #TripleClicks

5 months ago

I have just completed my store set up online and submitted it for approval to Rewardical for approval. I'm hoping to get more information on adding Rewardical information once my site is approved. Can anyone tell me is that is the case? I haven't been able to find any information about how to add that to my site. Thanks All!

18 posts

The Pudding of Proof in Miscellaneous

5 months ago

Hello Everyone!
I'm going to 'weigh' in on this topic since Randy is calling an end to it...although we all know its probably not! LOL! I really have only one suggestion for some light reading for an oldy but a goody... I suggest that Randy has the wrong food group:

18 posts

Have Your Cake and Eat It! in Getting Started #Getting Started #Sponsor #VersaPoints

5 months ago

You are so right Lindsey! I am one of those that does not have money to take the "fast track" to build my business but I really believe that those that do miss out on a wealth of learning "how" this business really works. I learn something different all the time and I'll admit that every time our glorious leader, Gery, comes up with a better way for us to run our business, I have to swallow the lump of panic that starts to come up! Lol! Like every other improvement and change...It does not cost us anything!
The knowledge gained here is free...why not take it?
Have a great Sunday everyone!
Connie

8 posts

e365 in Marketing #E365

5 months ago

Hi Puchpendar,
Here is a link for E365 https://www.sfimg.com/E365?tab=info_and_rules&referrer=search . I hope this answers your question!