Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

SUPPORT
Connie K.

United States

E365 Champion

8 posts

Finally I become BTL today in Recognition #Leadership

1 day ago

Congratulations Deepak! Leadership definately has its rewards! Best of luck to you and your team!

152 posts

Please pray for my husband in Miscellaneous

7 days ago

Caroline,
My heart goes out to you and your family. Please don't forget to take care of yourself!

39 posts

Commitment Fulfilled in Miscellaneous #Team Building

10 days ago

Congrats on your Anniversary Randy! It has been members like you that have kept me going and inspired! I definately agree with your commitment timeline and actually made the same commitment to myself! I went for the long haul first though....5 years...not because I have any doubts but because I have personal limitations that make my success rate a little slower.
Congrats Randy...to the next 5 years!

5 posts

SFI aTrue home Business builder in Miscellaneous #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

29 days ago

This is a very good way to describe the importance of staying active and advancing your rank, Horace. Your description explains very well with the new changes SFI has gone through. Thank you!

26 posts

How to Be Class Champion and Bronze Team Leader in 1 Year. in Getting Started #Getting Started #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hi Everyone!
I just sent my team this team-mail and decided I'd like to share with everyone. I have been amazed and humbled by all the congratulatory remarks from everyone this week and I don't want to make light of that. I really want other affiliates to understand how magnificent this opportunity with SFI is and what they may potentially be overlooking! I am NOT some guru that knows it all, I'm just me. I just want to share what I've learned:

Hello Everyone!

I have just celebrated my first full year with SFI and the Zing network. I want to share with all of you the things I have learned this last year that have helped me reach my goals and some success that I never anticipated!

When I first joined 1 year ago, I knew very little about affiliate marketing. I had tried other programs with no success and wasted time and money with each of them. One thing I did learn very quickly was that I needed to avoid “shiny object syndrome”! I have always been a believer that “if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is”. Some how, I forgot that for a little while! Then, I found SFI.

The first thing I did with SFI was read the Launchpad Lessons…every single bit of them. I used my notebook to keep a diary of every thing I did, everyday, so I could check back with the Getting Started list and make sure I did not miss a thing.

I logged in every day, and learned how to complete my Daily Action Tabs the first day, and learned how to earn the most VP by following my TO DO list until I had done every task that was free. GUESS WHAT HAPPENED? I made EA in my first month!

I also connected with some wonderful SFI affiliates that have helped me along the way. If you want to know who they are, contact me. I would be happy to share!

I also never miss a chance to play a free game, I play T-time every hour that I can to earn FREE t-credits (did you know you can play 24 hrs a day?), I play Biz Quiz every day and make sure I get it correct!

I do these things every day and it takes me about 30 minutes…as long as I don’t get sidetracked shopping on Tripleclicks!

Once I reached EA, I decided to have an Auto Delivery of the Builder Bundle which guarantees my EA status every month. As soon as I did that I was able to build my team and reach BTL. Read your Compensation Plan to see the benefits of advancing. I choose Builder bundle because of the package benefits but there are many other ways you can get the needed 1500 VP to keep EA status if you can’t afford an Auto Delivery. Your To Do List shows you how to earn points.

In my free time, I advertise for new members in free traffic exchanges ,safelists, etc with my FREE SFI gateways.

I started my website FREE! (I now pay to upgrade it because I can afford it).

My point is this: I hope you are not sitting there, not doing anything, because you think it is too hard! Or you have to spend money!

FOLKS! THIS IS NOT HARD OR TIME CONSUMING!
The most time consuming part is reading the Launchpad Lessons!
You earn most of the points you need to make EA reading those lessons!

I JUST EARNED CLASS CHAMPION DOING EXACTLY WHAT I SAID ABOVE!

If you want to succeed…send me an email! I promise I will respond!

Best Regards,
Connie Krueger
Bronze Team Leader

325 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Connie Krueger! in Recognition

about 1 month ago

Hi Everyone!
I am humbled and overwhelmed at the responses to this news! I had no idea that so many affiliates responded to congratulate the class champions and other awards! Wow! is all I can say! I have never doubted my decision to become involved with SFI and where I go with it is just one foot in front of the other. I think that is why SFI is successful for so many people because it is really that straight forward.

I have read every single one of your notes and "felt" them. Thank you very, very much because I couldn't have done it without all of you. This is a team.
Connie K.

6 posts

Contact class members in Team Building #Contests #E365 #Leadership

about 1 month ago

Hi Ephraim,
You can find your class members by going to your Scoreboard tab, and then Power Rank Leader board, and then filter for Class. You can then see your class by Rank. SFI does not allow you to spam or cross soliciting other members but you are allowed to seek out others for support !

10 posts

Whitelist my sponsor in Getting Started

about 1 month ago

Hello Akinyemi! Welcome! The answer to your question can be found under the TRAINING tab on your SFI page. If you click on that heading and then check under GETTING STARTED you will find the instructions on how to Whitelist your sponsors. There is also a lot of other great information for you to GET STARTED with! Best of luck to you!

48 posts

Don't Be A Thumb Sucking Pinhead-Stopping Negativity in Miscellaneous #Leadership

about 1 month ago

I am so Grateful!! to you, Harold, for posting this because lately, I feel like I've been"skipping" a lot of forum posts trying to avoid the negativity! You post is 100% what I believe is necessary to succeed in this business, and in life. I am saving your post on a word doc so it's easy for me to find to reference for my team. This was a great note to end the day on! Thanks and have a wonderful evening everyone!

43 posts

Is QUALITY being compromised again! in ECA Program #Localvantia #Rewardical #TripleClicks

2 months ago

I have just completed my store set up online and submitted it for approval to Rewardical for approval. I'm hoping to get more information on adding Rewardical information once my site is approved. Can anyone tell me is that is the case? I haven't been able to find any information about how to add that to my site. Thanks All!

18 posts

The Pudding of Proof in Miscellaneous

3 months ago

Hello Everyone!
I'm going to 'weigh' in on this topic since Randy is calling an end to it...although we all know its probably not! LOL! I really have only one suggestion for some light reading for an oldy but a goody... I suggest that Randy has the wrong food group:

18 posts

Have Your Cake and Eat It! in Getting Started #Getting Started #Sponsor #VersaPoints

3 months ago

You are so right Lindsey! I am one of those that does not have money to take the "fast track" to build my business but I really believe that those that do miss out on a wealth of learning "how" this business really works. I learn something different all the time and I'll admit that every time our glorious leader, Gery, comes up with a better way for us to run our business, I have to swallow the lump of panic that starts to come up! Lol! Like every other improvement and change...It does not cost us anything!
The knowledge gained here is free...why not take it?
Have a great Sunday everyone!
Connie

8 posts

e365 in Marketing #E365

3 months ago

Hi Puchpendar,
Here is a link for E365 https://www.sfimg.com/E365?tab=info_and_rules&referrer=search . I hope this answers your question!

13 posts

Hello! in Getting Started #Getting Started

3 months ago

Hello Njomza and Welcome! Check back here everyday and you will learn much and soon feel like family! Ask questions and get answers..this is a very helpful bunch! Best of luck to you!

41 posts

Patriots vs Eagles in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

3 months ago

I sure wish our North Dakota boy Carson could play..would really like to see Brady shut down and retired!

7 posts

CSA in Team Building #CSA

3 months ago

Hello Ogedegbe, It is true that if you do not maintain your EA rank, you will lose your CSA's.https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=216357 is the link that explains everything for you.

28 posts

Are You A Smart Alec? in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership

3 months ago

Great post Randy! Definitely a keeper!

32 posts

Why do you not give up when order are giving up in your class in Miscellaneous

3 months ago

I came to this business to build something. I already knew that "get rich quick" is a pipe dream and happens to lottery winners...with odds worse than getting struck by lightening! I like to control my own destiny! Most people don't have the necessary traits to do this business and patience is a big one! Best wishes to you, Michael!

30 posts

Desperation! in Inspiration/Testimonials #Team Building

3 months ago

Haha Randy..this would be a really tough one to choose who to support for most of us from ND with Carson Wentz QB but it sounds like because he's out injured and young and sooo talented we're all sure he will get Philly there and this is the Vikes year!

30 posts

Desperation! in Inspiration/Testimonials #Team Building

3 months ago

That was a welcome Vikings win..sorry to hear about your troubles Randy...I hope you and your wife recover quickly.

Great post! Minnesota Viking fans never give up on their team...this could be the year and what a year it could be! A first ever Super Bowl played on a home field! The Vikings sure aren't giving up and neither are their fans!

9 posts

Understanding Self learning in SFI in Getting Started #Getting Started #PSA #Sponsor

3 months ago

Good Morning to you Horace! Great post! I admit I am an " Autodidact" and an avid reader so I really have to be careful when coaching my team members, sending letters, etc. Having been a teacher in the past, I am very aware that every person has different learning styles and we need to be accommodating and patient. Not everyone is able or comfortable with "jumping " in and starting to read. Keeping in mind that that they might need to start from a "different" starting point to keep their interest might be a better approach for that person. SFI has so many great ways for anyone to learn how begin, sometimes the hardest part is just getting them to ask a question!
Have a great week everyone!

32 posts

Biz quiz answer for yesterday in Miscellaneous #Contests #Getting Started #Leadership

3 months ago

I used "person" before I tried to look it up....It was also accepted!

41 posts

New Welcome Letter for those lazy readers in Getting Started #Getting Started #PSA #Team Building

4 months ago

Hi Sanchia!
I really like this letter. It's certainly worth a try. I do something similar with my affiliate that are quick movers and asking questions. I think this is a great quick start advice letter but still gets the learning point home!

13 posts

How to E-mail Upline? in Getting Started #VersaPoints

4 months ago

Hello Ristenka,...did you try refreshing your SFI page? Otherwise you could contact Support.