Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Connie K.

United States

21 posts

How SFI Change your Lifestyle? in Miscellaneous

4 days ago

Greetings Marilyn,
When I joined SFI, I was looking for "job" I thought. I'm actually disabled and not at
all used to being un-productive! I investigated other internet opps out there, but most
just wanted my money and wanted me to help them(recruiting) to take other people's
money! Not at all what I am about as a person nor did I consider that to be a valuable
way to spend my time and resources...both are very limited!
My goal with SFI was to improve my lifestyle...When I think about that goal now,
I have to say it definitely has. I'm not financially secure yet! LOL But I have real
purpose to my days and I really enjoy what I do. I always hope that the next new PSA or
CSA is the one that I can help to a meaningful change in their life. I have met some truely
interesting people from all over the world and when your world could be limited by how
far you can go outside the physical limits of your home, that is a major lifestyle change!
So..maybe this is not quite what you were looking for, but it may be what someone
like me is!

Best wishes to you!

16 posts

Too Much Too Soon in Suggestion Box #Getting Started #PSA #Team Building

5 days ago

I can understand what you are saying, Mary, but I think we need to have a diverse
number of opportunities that appeal to a diverse population. My head spins a little,
too every time our great leaders come up with something new so I put my blinders on
and try to stay focused until I have time to digest the new! I like to sit back a bit and watch
until I understand the "new" before I jump in...I'm big on researching. I think the reason SFI
is so successful is that it offers so many ways to earn...

38 posts

Is there any trick used in playing CARD KING in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #TCredits #VersaPoints

8 days ago

I'm a really terrible card player but I like Card King. Are you using your "peeks"?
They can be helpful. Also, I use my card counting skills and taro cards to help with
making an informed decision.... just kidding!

5 posts

Rewardical to VersaPoints in VersaPoints #Rewardical #VersaPoints

12 days ago

Hello Shadrack,
SFI has made it very easy to learn everything you need to know about Rewardical.
Here is the information you need news.sfimg.com/2017/10/31/introducing-rewardical
from the original announcement.

10 posts

I'm new here, I want to know more about the TripleClicks in Getting Started #Getting Started #TripleClicks

13 days ago

Welcome Lucy!
You have been given excellent advice from everyone here. I am going
to add one more suggestion to add to your success. Make it a 'habit' to log
in to SFI every day and check your 'HOME' tab activities. That is your daily learning
that will add to your success! Keep informed!

19 posts

I Made A Mistake...... in Team Building #Sponsor #Team Building

18 days ago

So sorry for the loss of your mother, Arnab.
Thank you for taking the time for this post. I have had issues, also with cards
not accepting "foreign" transactions. It is very good advice to check with your
bank or card holder before you use it for such a transaction.

45 posts

K.O.W. (Knock Out Waiting) in Suggestion Box #Eager Zebra

22 days ago

I agree Randy! I have never played KOT because of the long wait between games.
Not a fan!

43 posts

Constantly praising me for not mugging old ladies! in Miscellaneous #Leadership

25 days ago

This has been a wonderful morning coffee read! Appropriate "praise" is difficult
to figure out. I decided to use "recognition" as the term when trying to figure out'
if I was doing the right thing when recognizing an achievement. I agree with you,
Randy, I think praise can be out of control for some. When I change the message to
recognition, it makes it easier to determine if my message is appropriate and not just
overkill for something that would be normally be expected. I do like to see people sharing
their excitement for a difficult "win"...! I admit I feel those, too! I just don't share!

15 posts

Success doesn't come to you, you go to it. in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

about 1 month ago

I agree 100% Tommie. It also takes patience and persistence! I can also tell you
that what Tommie says he is doing is true and you will see it if you follow his advice
because you will see his handsome avatar face out there on those traffic exchanges and
other free ad methods! He does practice what he preaches! Thanks Tommie!

15 posts

thank you in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

Marica,
I wish for you the very best. Blessings for good health and recovery from your illness
and all of us at SFI will be praying for you. With all of us on your side, you have an army!
I will be keeping you in my prayers,
Connie

17 posts

Missing notification on gmail in Team Building

about 1 month ago

Sanja,
I just checked my Gmail and I have not received any notifications from SFI since
12am but they are in my SFI mail. I'm sure they've seen this and will have it sorted
out.

13 posts

Total of 1025 VPs in Getting Started #Contests #Leadership #Sponsor

about 1 month ago

Hello Okediukor!
The message you are receiving is about how many consecutive days you have
logged on and earned VP. You earn a VP Badge for this. Congrats! You are
doing great!

4 posts

Getting Started Requires Extra Effort and Patience . in Getting Started #Getting Started

about 1 month ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

5 posts

Look here! in Miscellaneous #Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

6 posts

New Rank CSA in Getting Started #Compensation #CSA #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hi Godwin,
Like the Psa's you sponsor, Some Will, Some Won't(SWSW) turn out to be active in SFI.
It may take some time for them to decide their course of action but they are part of your team
so you decide how you want to lead them.
Congratulations on making EA!

52 posts

Life is hard how do I continue? in Inspiration/Testimonials #Getting Started #Leadership

2 months ago

Thank you for your courage in sharing your story, Andy. SFI really is a wonderful
opportunity for those of us ready and willing to use it..no matter our "abilities"!

26 posts

The problem of entering the SFI in Miscellaneous

3 months ago

I have tried to use SFI's website on both my smart phone and my PC. I have found that
using my phone has its challenges because of wi-fi service and because of screen
capabilities. I almost never have issues with my PC. Could the problem be a wi-fi issue?

40 posts

A Little Advice in Miscellaneous #Leadership

3 months ago

Sometimes if you listen long enough, they answer their own question.

20 posts

Starting Over in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Leadership

3 months ago

If I were to start over again in SFI, it would be to start it without having been burned by other "internet marketing offers" that caused me to be cautious and wasted my money! I have sold myself short because I still doubt my abilities with this business, all because of those "bad" experiences! I have no intention of giving up what I have here so you guys are stuck with me!

44 posts

Thoughts and Prayers in Miscellaneous

3 months ago

My heart goes out to everyone in Texas...keep the faith and stay safe!

14 posts

All Affiliates Given Downline in Suggestion Box #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

3 months ago

I have to agree with Jim. I am more than willing to gift affiliates to my downline that
can show they are willing and able to continue working with them. It isn't that difficult
to reach EA status without spending any money(just read!) and I could easily match CSAs
by same county to other PSAs in my downline and would LOVE to do it! I haven't had any
takers yet...I was really hoping for a better response.I really think that just
giving affiliates a team to start with would be unfair to that team. It is too important to
have a good sponsor to the affiliate that really wants to succeed in this business.

12 posts

Is there a place for SFI Retreat & Contest? in Miscellaneous #Contests #Team Building

3 months ago

I'm pretty sure only those of us from North Dakota could handle a trip to Siberia
but I definitely would pass! It is a nice idea to have conferences but I have to
agree that the cost would keep me from coming and I think most affiliates join
because there is no cost to join SFI.

12 posts

A2A button flew the coop in Ask Gery #Getting Started #Leadership

3 months ago

I was looking for that too! I though I was just tired and needed a break and went on to
something else. Nice to know I wasn't crazy! I was trying to tell a PSA to use it and it
wasn't there! Good catch!

25 posts

Warranty for Inactive PSAs in Miscellaneous #CSA #PSA #Team Building

3 months ago

It is no different than being a shop keeper...not every person that walks into a
store buys something. Not every person that browses your website takes action.
To expect action from every sign up would be unrealistic. Most are just
"window shopping"!

15 posts

SFI is interesting for me. in Getting Started #Eager Zebra #Getting Started #VersaPoints

3 months ago

Welcome Marygold!
There is no end to the learning and things you can do with SFI and Triple Clicks!
Always new information, always new people from all over the world, and always new products!
I love chatting with new team members from countries I hope to visit. This is a great
opportunity!