Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

38x SUPPORT
Uche .

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up

4 posts

Can I get my product shipped to Ibadan in Nigeria

9 hours ago

Hello Oyekola,

Ibadan is a municipal city so in as much as you entered a correct address in your contact, be assured that the product you purchased will be delivered to you intact.

149 posts

Goodbye Class Cash, Hello Smart Start! in SFI News #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

9 hours ago

Sir Gery, good thinking good product, I think this is a good replacement for the previous class cash programme.

I appreciate and welcome the new programme called : SMART START.

266 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Owajimam Job! in Recognition

18 hours ago

Congratulations Owajimam Job for emerging the E365 champion of your class, you have shown that you can be successful in your future SFI business endeavours. Just keep it up to achieve greater heights

4 posts

How best do I receive my earn in Nigeria ? in Nigeria #Compensation #Sponsor #TripleClicks

1 day ago

Hello Ango,

It really seems that you have not taken time to read the SFI Launchpad lessons haven been with SFI for over one year.

To enlighten you and some other Affiliates who have not known, I receive my monthly income from SFI through my Payoneer Master Card.

Read here to know how it works : www.sfimg.com/Resources/CashCard

302 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Bo Tipton! in Recognition

1 day ago

Congratulations Bo for emerging the E365 champion of your class, I hope your efforts so far will lead you to achieve greater success in all future SFI endeavours

17 posts

What can we share to non-active affiliates? in Team Building #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

2 days ago

Educate and teach them what you have learnt about SFI since you joined and you can only do that by frequently communicating them through team mails, chat and Ecards.

Good words of encouragement may do the magic, just keep communicating.

11 posts

I won the E365 daily drawing in Western Africa #Contests #E365 #Rewardical

2 days ago

I understand E365 not as a daily draw but an anniversary draw for different affiliate classes. Would somebody please throw some light on this please.[/quote

Hello Robert,

Click here to learn more about E365 Contest : www.sfimg.com/E365?tab=info_and_rules

11 posts

I won the E365 daily drawing in Western Africa #Contests #E365 #Rewardical

2 days ago

Hello Adejonwo,

Read here to learn more about E365 Contest : www.sfimg.com/E365?tab=info_and_rules

2 posts

PRM in Nigeria

2 days ago

Hello Chimezie,

A PRM–or Personally Referred Member–is a member of the Zing Network whom you have referred. Whether you referred this person to Tripleclicks.com, Rewardicals.com, Localvantia.com, or any of our other properties, once they sign up for free, they become a member of our Zing Network and can access all of our other properties with YOU as their registered referrer.

You earn commissions from purchases made by your PRMs, so keep referring more friends, neighbours and relations .

324 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion DONNA BOWES! in Recognition

2 days ago

Congratulations to you the new champion of your E365 class, as you emerged the champion I am believing that your will be able to stand all future challenges is SFI for greater success.

276 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion berat luzha! in Recognition

3 days ago

Congratulations to you Champion of your E365 class as you emerged Champion am believing that you can achieve a better idea of the SFI business in the future

335 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Ginikanwa Oyeka! in Recognition

5 days ago

Great achievement Ginikanwa, I congratulate you for emerging as the champion of your E365 class contest.
I believe that this will spur you to greater achievement in your future SFI business.

328 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion natasa cajic! in Recognition

6 days ago

Congratulations to you champion of your E365 class for doing so well, am hoping that this will lead you to greater heights in all your future SFI endeavours

9 posts

HELPING OTHERS in Western Africa #Team Building

7 days ago

Persistence, determination, hard work, team work, learning, following rules, advertising and purchasing from tripleclicks stores, doing my to-do- daily, constantly playing all EZ games.

Not to quit no matter the situation !!

274 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Howard Boelky! in Recognition

7 days ago

This is to say congratulations to you for emerging the E365 champion of your class and am believing that this will make you to work harder to achieve greater heights in all your future SFI endeavours.

13 posts

Maintaining status of EA in Miscellaneous #Contests #TCredits #VersaPoints

8 days ago

Hello Nisar,

As for me , it has not been easy selling on line so I maintain my EA status purchasing from tripleclicks online stores.
Same can go for any one finding it difficult to make sales either by advertising and or what other available means

321 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Rohinton Homavazir! in Recognition

8 days ago

Congratulations to your the E365 champion of your class for a work well done, you have shown that with more efforts you will be more successful in your future SFI endeavours

317 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Nada Popovska! in Recognition

9 days ago

Congratultions the new E365 champion of your class for a job well done, it is believed by me that your experience will now lead you to achieve higher heights in you future SFI endeavours.

6 posts

How can win Eager Zebra games easily in Nigeria #Eager Zebra #Rewardical #Sales

12 days ago

Hello Chinwe,

You are welcome to SFI, to win EZ games you will have to constantly play the game because as you play , you gain more experience and expertise .

But one thing you can be sure of is that you will certainly get to win with time. So keep playing.

286 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion ODON GNOUNWIE LONAN! in Recognition

12 days ago

Congratulations Odon for emerging as the new champion of your E365 class and am believing that this will spur you to achieve a greater height in all your other SFI endeavours in future.

9 posts

Current news on sfi about Nigerian in Nigeria

13 days ago

Please all avoid all types of misinformation on this platform.

329 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Phyllis Charles! in Recognition

13 days ago

Congratulations to you Champion of your E365 class as you emerged Champion am believing that you can achieve a better idea of the SFI business in the future.

13 posts

make it easy to understand in Nigeria #TCredits

14 days ago

Hello Joshua,

I really do not understand what you want to be made more easier to explain, but I know that SFI has a very simple and clear payment options for all affiliates any where in the world , one of the options is Payooner Master card .

I will advise you go for this simple to use master card.

HOPE THIS HELPS.

3 posts

TIME BUILDING in Nigeria #Team Building

15 days ago

I quite agree with you, meanwhile, this is wishing you a happy birthday !!

323 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Karen Moore! in Recognition

15 days ago

Congratulations to you the new E365 champion of your class, you have done to well and I wish you the grace to continue to do well in all your SFI endeavours.