Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

35x SUPPORT
Uche .

Nigeria

307 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Neville James! in Recognition

2 hours ago

Congratulations to you Champion

17 posts

Why Team Leader Gifts TCredits to PSAs in Team Building #PSA #TCredits #Team Building

20 hours ago

Hello Zulfiqar,

In as much as you have your opinion, I am among those who encourage leaders to assist their down lines by giving gifts of Tcredits and or Gift Certificates.

I benefited from such gifts and it did quite well assisted me when I needed it most, equally I have given such gifts to my down lines and It has also motivated and assisted them.

I suppose there much sense in SFI supporting and encouraging such assistance.

2 posts

NEW PPA in Nigeria

20 hours ago

Hello Ola,

Your question is not clear, do you mean PSA? . If yes then it should appear immediately the person you referred signs up and if you are sure the person has signed up with your ID link.

Of course if the person signs up you should receive a mail from SFI informing you to welcome such a person, try cross-check your link to be sure it is correct.
If after this you were not notified of your referred PSA, then submit ticket to support.

Do not forget to always read and study the launchpad lessons.

www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/

32 posts

why i stopped playing zackjack game in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #Leadership #TripleClicks

20 hours ago

The most important thing for us all as Affiliates is to play by the rules even when it poses as a big challenge to us.

Just keep playing !!

484 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Kush Chhetri! in Recognition

1 day ago

15 posts

I attend the Bronze Team Leader rank in Nigeria

1 day ago

Yes you could do that because you listened and followed instructions from your sponsor.

Please keep up accepting wise counsel as it will open doors for you.
Some others were counselled and they did otherwise and lost out
Congratulations and remain on top.!!!

10 posts

How can I buy TCredits? in Nigeria

1 day ago

Hello Daniel,

GTBank master card works so well for me because I always make use of it to make purchases at tripleclicks store.
Do make sure you enter your account number, security code , expiring date(hope expiry date is ok) and names according to how they are written in your master card. Any mistake from your side will not be allowed.

If after all these and it continues to fail, do contact your bank for for clarifications.

Hope this helps.

530 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Steve Lanier! in Recognition

2 days ago

9 posts

Do I need to re-qualify for Wave3 benefits? in WAVE3 #Getting Started #Rewardical #W3

2 days ago

Yes , wave 3 membership expires.
Each new referral earns you a 120-days W3 membership (with the clock resetting to 120 days each time you make a new referral). So, as long as you make at least one referral every 120 days, you’ll always be a W3 member and eligible for all W3 benefits.
Learn more here : www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=41

18 posts

Two win ! in Recognition

3 days ago

So happy for your winning today, .

Just keep playing !!

547 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Diane Washington! in Recognition

3 days ago

8 posts

A stranger in paradise in Nigeria #Auto-Delivery #Leadership #TCredits

3 days ago

No Micheal , you can not and will not be lost , just go to : www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/.
But do read up everything therein and enlighten yourself about SFI.

6 posts

What happens to your Versapoints when you requalify for EA? in Nigeria #VersaPoints

3 days ago

Hello Sunday,

Once you earn 1500 VP in a particular month , you qualify for EA that month and by next month you will have to start from point zero again but your previous 1500 VP will be stored in your VP ledger and used to calculate your performance in E365 competition and other such things.

In other words all your accumulated versa points are stored in your scoreboard here : www.sfimg.com/Home/Scoreboard

14 posts

Breaking the bad habits in Inspiration/Testimonials #Leadership

3 days ago

Great is your effort and determination, what a man thinks of himself capable of doing and takes steps to achieve same so shall it be for him.

I for one reached STL early enough but lost it long time ago and presently am too close to getting it back and so shall it be.

Congratulations for rediscovering yourself.

4 posts

New in Nigeria

3 days ago

Welcome to SFI Ndionu,

As a new affiliate, try reach out to your sponsor, co-sponsor and other up line team members for guidance and assistance.
Do read the launchpad lessons and regularly visit the forum for more insights. www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/

I advice you to diligently follow the directions of what you read in the launchpad lessons.

Hope this will help

525 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Bill Nohou! in Recognition

4 days ago

Congratulations to you champion !!

564 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Michelle Hillier! in Recognition

5 days ago

15 posts

Every success has a story of struggle behind it. in Getting Started #Leadership #Marketing #Team Building

5 days ago

You right and correct, yes sometimes you feel otherwise and at that point what keeps you going is courage.

Quiting should not be an option.

SFI pays if you persevere.

516 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Conrad Ricketts! in Recognition

6 days ago

10 posts

Purchasing with someone's card in Getting Started

6 days ago

Hello Tilahun,

Yes if you make purchases with some one's master/visa card you will be credited with the accruing VPs and Tcredits.

But buying with some one's card negates SFI rules , rather I will suggest that you look for local Tcurrency dealers in your country so that your can purchase through them, or better still post this issue in Ethiopia forum if there is any for their solution to your challenge.

20 posts

When a person does not qualify for the previous month . in Getting Started #Compensation #Getting Started #VersaPoints

6 days ago

Yes Lilia, it is really difficult starting afresh each month to qualify for any rank in SFI and that is why you will have to work the work.

Again SFI has a way of making things easy for some affiliates that may not have all the time but can afford to do their monthly auto-delivery.

My idea is , do your daily to-do-list, then invest in the monthly auto-delivery of 125 tcredits pack , this will earn you instant 1500 VP for an EA and depending of the rank you desire for the month , it is a great step up.

7 posts

Invalid email address responded in Team Building #CSA #Leadership #Team Building

7 days ago

Thanks a lot for bringing this to our notice.
The forum has continued to remain a true institution to advance knowledge of SFI to Affiliates.

494 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Siv Gustafsson! in Recognition

7 days ago

4 posts

Recruiting ECAs and Localvantias. in Nigeria #ECA #Localvantia

7 days ago

Hello Gabriel,

As regards to ECA, it is presently on hold by SFI , that means you will have to wait until the hold is lifted.

For localvantia , learn more from this link //news.sfimg.com/2017/06/14/localvantia-pre-launch/