Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

43x SUPPORT
Uche .

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up

260 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Stephen Fuller! in Recognition

5 hours ago

Congratulations to you Champion of your E365 class as you emerged Champion am believing that you can achieve a better idea of the SFI business in the future

19 posts

Astro Auctions in Suggestion Box #Astro Auctions #Contests

2 days ago

Hello Nouta,

In SFI , a lot have been done, a lot is being done and lots more are to be done.

I am trusting SFI as having a listening ear and rises up to do the needful when appropriate, your suggestion is not a bad one so let us see if it will merit approval.

14 posts

How to manage inactive team members? in Team Building #CSA #Leadership #Team Building

2 days ago

Hello Maricar,

Yes you can approach your down lines directly , when it comes to inspiring your team members I suppose you should continually send them team mails, in the mails try to encourage them to do their daily actions, read from forum posts to enable them to learn more and get motivated, they will meet other affiliates struggling and learn from their experiences.

Of course , on your side you should make sure your are showing good example, all you want them to do make sure you are doing same always.

You can also assist them if you can by giving out gift certificates and or tcredits to enable them succeed.

Please read more here : www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=54

233 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Paulette Walters! in Recognition

2 days ago

Congratulations to you new champion of your E365 class , am believing this will spur you to achieve a greater height in all your future endeavours in SFI

200 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Sue Berry! in Recognition

4 days ago

Congratulations for emerging as the E365 champion of your class and am believing that this will spur you to work harder to achieve a great height in future.

11 posts

Astro Auction or Pricebenders in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Pricebenders #Rewardical

6 days ago

Yes we will continue to play all games knowing that from so doing we may have the chances of growing our SFI team and earn more and more.

235 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Clement Eke Atusiuba! in Recognition

6 days ago

Hello Eke it is great to emerge as the champion of your E365 class. I hope this will encourage you to aspire to higher heights in all your future SFI endeavours

7 posts

Receiving funds through paypal in Nigeria

18 days ago

Hello Victoria,
Just click on this link to read more, just read everything you see : www.sfimg.com/Resources/CashCard

12 posts

Where is your Avatar? in Astro Auctions

18 days ago

You have addressed a very important and critical aspect as far as this avatar issue is concerned.
I suppose every affiliate should have one. It so represents one's identity and it looks better than a pure blank face.

Thanks for reminding us.

6 posts

practical steps to refer someone with my I,d in Nigeria #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

18 days ago

Hello Timothy,

Learn more from here on how to refer new members : www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/GatewayList

37 posts

New Diamond Team Leader in Recognition

18 days ago

Congratulations to to SFI Corporate Gery Carson for qualifying as a Diamond Team Leader.
You have shown an example to all of us that with with hard work success is very much achievabble in what you set your mind to achieve

7 posts

Receiving funds through paypal in Nigeria

18 days ago

Hello Susan,

The other payment option available to all affiliates to receive money or buy items is Tripleclicks prepaid master card from Payonner.

Read here to learn more: www.sfimg.com/Resources/CashCard

223 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Edward Hackett! in Recognition

18 days ago

Congratulations to you Champion of your E365 class as you emerged Champion am believing that you can achieve a better idea of the SFI business in the future

227 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Allan Jinayon! in Recognition

19 days ago

15 posts

I have purchased 165 PSA and no one wants to work. in Team Building #PSA #VersaPoints

20 days ago

Hello Lilia,

You have heard it all, but I must say this , just keep doing what you are doing now and over time the stuff you are looking for will come working and that will be your DD .

Keep recruiting.

209 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Ljubov Kiš! in Recognition

20 days ago

238 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Ajit Kolhatkar! in Recognition

21 days ago

Congratulations to you Champion of your E365 class as you emerged Champion am believing that you can achieve a better idea of the SFI team to help you succeed in the future

14 posts

Please Astro Pick The Bid, I don't understand in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #VersaPoints

22 days ago

Hello Oranrewaju,

Let me try to explain it to you this way, You can bid with just one tcredit but you are expected to predict how many bidding that the game will end on.

An example is for a 100 tcredits auction , how many bids do you think bidders will place before a winner emerges. It could be 50 bids, 80 bids, etc.

15 posts

Claim winnings obstruction in Astro Auctions

22 days ago

Hello Hafsa,

Unfortunately am not facing the same challenge you are facing in claiming my win s in Astro Auctions.
I will better advice you to refresh your browser , thereafter, if it did not stop then send a ticket to SFI Support team.

223 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Goran Nikolić! in Recognition

22 days ago

222 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Dale Leach! in Recognition

23 days ago

222 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Mutu Hati! in Recognition

24 days ago

230 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion James Myles! in Recognition

25 days ago

224 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Claude Alain Eholie! in Recognition

26 days ago

23 posts

HAving more than one affiliate account in SFI in Western Africa #Leadership #Sponsor

27 days ago

Hello Charles,

Absolutely NO, It is very wrong for any affiliate to have, keep and or maintain more than one SFI accounts.
Please read here to learn more about SFI Affiliate Agreement : www.sfimg.com/Reference/AffiliateAgreement