Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Orsine E.

Sint Maarten

10 posts

Newbie leader here in Pricebenders #Pricebenders #VersaPoints

3 hours ago

Hi Annabel M.,

Get in touch with your sponsor.
You should start to complete with the Getting Started Actions.
Complete your SFI profile, whitelist your email, upload your picture and start working on your To-Do list: www.sfimg.com/Home/ToDoList
Turn all the red tabs to green to earn your VersaPoints.
Enter the Class cash.
Go through and read from the Launchpad lessons here: www.sfimg.com/Launchpad/

Good luck,
Orsine Emid

7 posts

Spin 100 vp my psa in Recognition #VersaPoints

11 hours ago

Wawww, an awesome winning of Spin & Win by your PSA, Makedonka Velkova!
Congratulations, keep motivating him.

Cheers,
Orsine Emid

7 posts

Benefit Transfers - Is It Possible? in Getting Started #Getting Started #Rewardical #TCredits

1 day ago

Hi Joseph M.,

Here are the many ways you can use your Tcredits:
https//tripleclicks.com/MightyTcredits.php

Good luck,
Orsine

7 posts

Benefit Transfers - Is It Possible? in Getting Started #Getting Started #Rewardical #TCredits

1 day ago

Hi Jiseph M.,

You can send Tcredits to your downline and here are the following steps that you need to take to transfer Tcredits:
www.sfimg.com/Reports/Genealogy?tab=transfertcredits&pg
1. Go to your Genealogy (www.sfimg.com/Report/Genealogy)
2. Click on the Tcredits tab
3. Click the "Transfer Tcredits" link beside the name if the person you wush to transfer the Tcredits to.
4. Enter the quantity of Tcreduts you wish to transfer.
5. And click on submit.

And NO, Tcredits can not be transferred to cash, but you can use Tcredits to play the EZ games and PB auction.

Hope this will help!
Cheers,
Orsine Emid

47 posts

Thank you Gery, thank you SFI!! in Inspiration/Testimonials #Compensation #CSA #Leadership

1 day ago

Thanks Antonio S.

Good luck to you,
Orsine Emid

12 posts

Keeping PSAs and CSAs active in Team Building

2 days ago

Hi Abdulai S.,

You can find youtube video's online. Just search for the key words, such as "SFI getting started actions" and you will find them.
Send them motivational welcomes letter and at the same time send them mesaages on their SFI chat box or if you are on face book with. Keep motivating them and send them your weekly newsletters as well.

Don't give up on them.
Good luck and much success!

Cheers
Orsine Emid

9 posts

The stand out quality in Miscellaneous

2 days ago

Hi Fabian E.,

More and more people are buying into the SFI idea, because SFI is a proven system, a platform with products buying when you want or need to upgrade and invest in real products and for all the hard work we are awarded and recognized.
The Transparency and honesty is where most of us are looking for to join a real opportunity and SFI has proven all of us about it.
I have been in online marketing for more than 5 years and I have never seen something like this before. SFI is the REAL DEAL, where we can rely and depend for our payment to recieve on time.

Yes SFI may not be for everyone, but if you are willing to put the effort to read, learn and earn and stop wining, stop complaining, stop depending on sponsors or Co-sponsors and start pushing the button to get started, we all will make it!

I don't have an active sponsor and my co- sponsor is deaf, but I find my way out and reach my rank where I am now!
If you don't have the will or wait for someone to do it for you, you will never reach your destination!
Work hard and appreciate what has been placed for you on the table.

The sky will be your limit and SFI is my number one priority!!

Good luck and to our future success!!
Orsine Emis

33 posts

Trivia translate in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

2 days ago

Hi Nada M.,

Translation and winning?????

Orsine Emid

20 posts

What should I answer to my PROSPECT? in Miscellaneous #PSA #Rewardical #Team Building

2 days ago

Hi Prabhat Kumar R.,

He should join sfi.com as SFI is the main gate to your SFI affiliate business sharing your SFI gateway and rewardical.com will automatically come along once he signed up and start to work.

Good luck and much success!
Orsine Emid

17 posts

Are Rewardicals replacing Versa Points along with MRP in VersaPoints #Rewardical #VersaPoints

2 days ago

Hi David C.,

In no way I read VP is replaced by Rewardicals!
In fact it says:"Super Deals Now Comes with FREE Rewardicals!"
"Effective Immediately each time you purchase a Super Deal, you'll ALSO automatically receive as a special bonus 1000 Rewardicals!"
Read here: www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=109303&sfid=21505

You can also read here about how can you earn Rewardical Tokens:
www.sfimg.com/support/solution?catid=26444&id=230938

And here: news.sfimg.com/2017/12/13/tc-direct-products-now-come-with:rewardicals/
It says:"TC Direct products now come with Rewardical Tokens"

Hope this will help.
Greetings from St. Maarten,
Orsine Emid

19 posts

You won Card King! in Recognition #Eager Zebra

2 days ago

Congratulations Eugen C.,

An awesome great job! Keep playing the Card King games and maintain a streak badge and many other Card King badges and reach the top Card King leaderboard!
Keep it up and good luck!

Cheers,
Orsine Emid

564 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Michelle Hillier! in Recognition

2 days ago

Congratulations Michelle Hillier, a job well done!! You deserve this prestigious badge after a year long hard work to reach your goal!
Keep up the good work and the sky will be your limit!

Cheers
Orsine Emid

47 posts

Thank you Gery, thank you SFI!! in Inspiration/Testimonials #Compensation #CSA #Leadership

3 days ago

Thank you MD. Samsul A.,

I wish you all the best with your affiliate business and keep growing!

Orsine

6 posts

sfippa expirencee in Getting Started #Compensation #Getting Started

3 days ago

Hi Oshinfowokan B.,

I have never used SFIPPA. I mostly recruit/refer others to join SFI by promoting and placing my ads on all free social media sites like face book, futurenet and so on.
SFIPPA is more for advertising and the people who joined will not be placed under you so you will not receive your bounty share.

Purchases in SFI indeed increases your level as well and As for most new affiliates joining SFI who can't afford or don't have the money for purchases will start earning money on the long run, however start motivate and encourage them to start recruiting/refer others to join SFI and start promiting TripleClicjs store and get sales to earn a 45% commissions of every single sale you made.

You can also increase your earnings by playing the hourly T-Time to win 2Tcredits and when you have enough Tcredits you can play the PB(Pricebenders Auction) with the 2X on the item. Spend 1Tcredit on tbat item and earn 10 MRP(Member Reward Points) and 1VP.
When you have enough MRP, you in tyrn can purchase Tcredits with MRP; 1Tcredits=150MRP and you will earn 102VP.

Participating in the BizQuiz and play the EZ games will also earn you bagde points. Start recruiting and makes sales from TripkeClicks and build your way up to earn more..

Good luck
Orsine Emid

18 posts

More auctions for customers in Pricebenders #Marketing #Pricebenders #Sales

4 days ago

But the fact is, for years we pushed out a massive numbers of consumer items, often having 10-20 live auctions going at a time. At the same time, we made numerous marketing aids, etc. available to our affiliates to bring in bidders. We took great losses doing this. Now, with fewer auctions, that better matches the number of bidders we have, Pricebenders revenues have risen substantially...which puts more revenue into the TripleClicks Executive Pool, by far, than when we had many more auctions going.

In other words, LESS, more "concentrated" auctions has been better for SFI affiliates than more. Now, is that where we want to be? No, definitely not! But until our marketing arm (that's our affiliates) can bring more customers (bidders) to the table, it's just not feasible for us to have so many auctions going at once. We can't do this at a loss! And don't forget that our competitors have no CV to pay out...which is where the lion's share of the revenue goes (to our affiliates, not us).

One more thing: In case the suggestion is actually about having people put their stuff up for auction like E-Bay... We've offered many times to this. No one, so far, has been willing to allow their items to sell for pennies and take huge losses...as WE have to do constantly...and what a penny auction requires. Penny auctions are NOT for the faint of heart! You LOSE and lose big OFTEN. Additionally, relying on people all over the world to actually ship items to winners (especially when they lost money or barely made anything) is asking for trouble.
I completely agree Gery, this totally makes sense!!

12 posts

The VersaPoints Ledger and It's Value in VersaPoints #PSA #Team Building #VersaPoints

4 days ago

Hi Horace T.,

Great post! Thanks for sharing this infirmative tips, worth sharing with many others and I will certainly share your post with my team!

Awesome!

Greetings,
Orsine Emid

18 posts

4 days ago

Thank you for mentioning and remind us about this part Igor A.
It completely slip my mind about this statement.

Thanks

18 posts

4 days ago

Hi Michael H.,

SFI TripleClicks used to auction different items, where customers would also be interested to bid, however it' s been lately that only a few items as you mentioned are auctioned.

It will be very nice to have more items available for bidding, so customers, PRMs and even most affiliates can participate and bid on the items the like to bid at.

Let' s see what the next coming weeks/months will bring us on the PB platform.

Cheers
Orsine

35 posts

The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing... in Miscellaneous

4 days ago

Hi Orsine,

Well said!

If you an I can do it without the help of a sponsor anyone and everyone can succeed with SFI.

BTW, I outrank my sponsor and his sponsor and my co-sponsor!

That is exactly what I am doing as well Tommie, outrank my sponsor and co-sponsor.
Everyone can do this without any sponsor, ONLY if you want and only if you can and wiiling to follow instructions, read and learn provided by SFI.

This is not only about us, this is about the whole entire SFI family.
Let's do this together and build our SFI empire!!

SFI has a lot of potential in learning and earning!!
To our success, SFI GOLD MINE is waiting for us to be digged in!!

Good luck,
Orsine

35 posts

The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing... in Miscellaneous

4 days ago

Hi Tommie K.,

That is exactly the same strategy I have been using in working my SFI business.
"Quit Talking and start to do the Job"
I didn't had no decent sponsor, no mentor, basically no one from who I can learn from.
Stop complaining, stop arguing and so on and work to achieve our goal!!

I never listened or follow any Gurus advice, I followed my own instinct and read and learn what SFI teach us to do to achieve our success with SFI!!
On the long run in reading and learning what SFI is all about, I have achieved my goal and within my 11th month with SFI I am proud of myself to be an STL.

And I completely agree with:"Success online is really simple if you get started and move your business forward daily towards your goals"

Good luck and to our Million Dollar Empire with our SFI business folks!!
Cheers from St. Maarten,
Orsine Emid

6 posts

How do I whitelist my sponsor's and co-sponsor's emails? in Getting Started

4 days ago

Hi Omar I.,

Please click on this link and follow the instructions on whitelisting emails:
www.sfimg.com/Reference/emailhelp

Make sure your email is registered with SFI current and accurate!
And are you using Spam Filtering Software!
Emails you need to add:
SFI: mail@sfimg.com
Your Sponsor email: …….
Your Co-Sponsor email: …..
Your Upline Team Leaders email: …..

Hope this will help.
Good luck and much success in your Future SFI business!!

Cheers from St. Maarten,
Orsine Emid

47 posts

4 days ago

Good luck to you and much success Antonio S.
Orsine Emid

50 posts

FREE Rewardical and Localvantia promo flyers now available! in SFI News #Localvantia #Marketing #Rewardical

5 days ago

Thanks Lori for showing and sharing this beautuful and wonderful Rewardical and Localvantia promo flyers. This will truly brings our SFI business at a sky rocketing level!!

Cheers everyone!!
Orsine Emid

13 posts

What did you have to overcome? in Getting Started #Getting Started

5 days ago

Hi Chris J.,

This month makes my 11th month with SFI and I truly love it and will not trade it for any other online opportunities out there.
My first 3 months after joining SFI, I backed up and went silence doing nothing at all with my SFI business, because of so many reasons.

I saw all the emails coming in from my sponsor and SFI Corporate and I kept ignoring them, but than I thought to myself; wait, I keep receiving emails from both sides, let me just read them and see what they have to say and that means that this is maybe a real bussiness opportunity!!

Once I started to really read all the motivational emails of what can be earned and so on, I started to work on my daily task and continue from there on.
Than suddenly my sponsor became inactive and I was assigned to my Co-Sponsor, who in turn hardly contacted me.
But I told myself that I can do this and work my way up on my own! What helps me the most is reading a lot from the Launchpad lessons, daily activities in the forum, keep track on the updates and apply them to my SFI business.

I reffered affiliates through facebook ads and assist them as much as I could one on one and sending them also similar motivational email messages.
I invested, I worked my way up, I worked hard, dedicate myself to do my best, consistent approving myself to become one of the best!
I did made it in late June to become my first EA and after a few days, I became BTL!

My hardest part in SFI was, when I had to travel with my family where I couldn't wirk on my SFI business since there were no internet connections and upon my return back home, our island was devastated by hurricanes Irma and Maria on September 6th, 2017.
Up till date, the island suffered from the aftermath.

However, nothing stops me from not working this hard on my SFI business. Soon after the island's electricity supply wad restored in my area, I tried to connected on a 3G data up till date, which is a lit mire expensive, but that will nit stop me either from what I need to do to become thus successful and become my first STL last month.
And now seeing all the commissions coming, badges and much more!!

SFI is my number one priority, great marketing tools, products and an awesome peoples support!!
This is how I in turn motivate my affiliate team to do the same I did to becone successful in SFI.
I also motivate them not to give up on SFI as SFI has a lot of potential in learning and earning.

My team worked their way up believing in what they are doing with the help of my support.
I will never give up on my team!!

SFI is a gold mine, that will build our future Empire!!
And right now I am aiming on to reach my E365 Champion!!
Nothing will stop me from being successful in SFI and thanks to my team!!

Good luck and to our future success!!
Cheers from St. Maarten
Orsine Emid

4 posts

Building a team in Team Building

5 days ago

Hi Abdulai S.,

SFI Tripleclicks may not accept your credit card, however you can choose Bitcoin as a payment option if you have a Bitcoin account.
You can also use Paypal if you have a Paypal account and link your Paypal account to your credit card and then use it to purchase your Tcredits.

Another option also is, if you have enough MRP(Member Rewards Points) you can purchase your 1Tcredit for 150MRP and earn 102 VP.

Good luck,
Orsine Emid