SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

10x SUPPORT
Ray G.

United States

E365 Champion

23 posts

Expert Reports in Getting Started #Getting Started

6 days ago

Sorry, just trying to understand how SFI works. It is a bit confusing at times with so many things. Lesson learned don’t ask questions.

Welcome to the club.

Have an awesome day.

Ray

23 posts

Expert Reports in Getting Started #Getting Started

6 days ago

Great as always Randy. Congratulations btw on become number 4. At the rate you are going you should be number 1 guru by the weekend lol that is fantastic you deserve it as your posts are always informative. By the way I miss your personal forum.

Question are we allow to put external links now?

Wish you much success. Keep up the great job.

Ray

21 posts

Can ANYONE Really Do Affiliate Marketing? in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing

10 days ago

Not to mention modest and humble :) lol only thing you need is forum guru. :)

21 posts

Can ANYONE Really Do Affiliate Marketing? in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing

10 days ago

Great article Randy. This will definitely inspire, motivate and educate all the new affiliates as well as reinforce the belief of those veterans who might be having doubts or going thru a difficult time with it.

Wish you all much success

Ray

19 posts

I will not quit in Getting Started

14 days ago

Dear Ofosuhene, I would recommend going to tripleclicks and search for some “rose colored glasses”. Oder them and then just wear them anytime you want to write something and I guarantee it will NOT be rejected.

Hope this helps you and stay positive and upbeat no matter what.

Best of luck to you.

21 posts

Want to know a secret to success with SFI? in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

18 days ago

Why depth if you ONLY get paid on 12 gens and you have to be DTL?

Welcome back Randy.

8 posts

Cannot see my thread in Miscellaneous #Astro Auctions #Rewardical

29 days ago

Stephen. Is this a new thing?

11 posts

Is T-Time Drawing Okay? in VersaPoints #TCredits

about 1 month ago

T-time is showing over 118 minutes before it closes the 2:00 drawing. I know we reset our clocks .. should someone fix this?

23 posts

How free is it? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

about 1 month ago

That makes a lot of sense and thank you for the correction.

23 posts

How free is it? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

about 1 month ago

I know that this was giving the "correct/best answer" but i would just like to add that one of the important things not covered on this post is the fact that you must be EA for this to happen.

Hope this helps.

10 posts

How To Earn $5 With Rewardicals ? in Compensation #Compensation #Getting Started #Rewardical

about 1 month ago

Are we able to purchase $5.00 GCs. Everywhere I read it says they start at $10. If we exchange the 3000 rewardicals for a $5 GC will it be added to our account?

Thank you in advance for a reply.

6 posts

Don't Invite Dissatisfaction - Griping. in Marketing #Marketing

about 1 month ago

Sorry but I have to disagree with you Bruce. That might have been the way it was back in the day but things have changed. People are not going to waste their time telling you they are dis-satisfied. They will just forget it and NOT buy from you any more. They will however tell their friends and anyone else, except you the vendor, about their dis-satisfaction.

You may see it as griping but how else will you know if you do not ask. It is not always sunshine and roses. Can’t fix something unless you know it is broke.

You have to ask if you really want to keep customers.

32 posts

I need your help in VersaPoints #TCredits

about 1 month ago

Dear Akila, first of all let me tell you that you are doing a fantastic job and are a superb leader. I never said anything about you not doing enough, in my opinion you are actually doing what you feel needs to be done.

The reason i commented on your post was that I noticed that you were getting a bit stressed over the fact that you ONLY had ONE day to help your affiliate. I was only stating that you in fact still had plenty of time for that particular affiliate to qualify/re-qualify for EA. You may read about it here.

Hopefully this will help you to understand what options are out there for you and your affiliates. I wish you nothing but the best.
You are a prime example of what probably all of US wish we had more of on our team. You are doing a fantastic job, keep being an awesome leader.

32 posts

I need your help in VersaPoints #TCredits

about 1 month ago

You actually have till Nov 8th to be able to backdate the purchases. That is 10 days.

Question about the 15 TCredits. Did they raise the amount? It used to be 10 TCredits total for Life.

Hope this helps.

Ray

9 posts

My 2 years Goals in Inspiration/Testimonials #Team Building

about 1 month ago

It is an awesome plan but I don’t know if you noticed but your dates are confusing. You become platinum before becoming gold. You also become diamond at the same time as gold.

133 posts

Kudos to our top Forum Gurus! in SFI News

about 1 month ago

That is what I love about SFI. You don’t even have to be active or even an affiliate and you still get recognized ... what a fantastic carrying company we are members of.

I will email him and inform him of the honor that was bestowed upon him.

BTW Happy Birthday Boris. Wish you many more.

133 posts

about 1 month ago

You have been here for 7 years. Besides that, we are all aware of who we are following. If someone was still active in SFI and noticed that they were no longer following you. Do you not think they would not start following you again? I am sure if they were around they would definitely start following you again.

Wish you much success.

Ray

133 posts

about 1 month ago

First of all Congratulations to the Top 20 Forum Gurus. You all deserve it. It would be awesome if Gery would make a List of ALL the 20 and place it in one of the tabs, ideally in the Growth or Movers. It would be awesome to see all the top 20 list and recognized in one place.

Secondly, Gliceria I believe that the half of your followers you are asking about might have been people who had opted out of SFI. A while back i was trying to organized my list of followers. I had 10 and i knew that 9 of them had Opted out so i asked Gery if it was possible to get rid of ALL the ones that were no longer in SFI. Well now thanks to Gery and his awesome team. All the followers i am following are actual people who are still in SFI. Most people's list got smaller as the dead wood was removed. This like i said is the best explanation i have for your loss. It would be great to see who was actually following us but i guess that is not possible.

Hope this helps you.

Again Congrats to all the Forum Gurus.

41 posts

Powerful new feature added to Scoreboard tab! in SFI News #Compensation #Team Building

about 1 month ago

I have always had a problem understanding what "per month after 6 months" meant? Does it mean you have to keep the streak for 6 months before you start getting the commissions?

For testing purposes i put 1 EA with 0. And i got $24.00 per month after 6 month.

Is this correct?

My confusion is the "after 6 month" statement.

40 posts

Discouraged PSAs!!! in Marketing #Contests #TCredits #Team Building

about 1 month ago

I was trying very hard to stay out of this but well here i am.

With all due respect but this is ONE of the biggest problems with SFI. If someone says something that is concerning them instead of actually trying to find a solution it is chalked up to it being NEGATIVE or TOXIC.

It is also very unfair for you to say that the problem lies with them as they are not capable or willing to put in the work? You should not be that judgmental if you do not know for sure what they have gone thru to get this far.

And another thing. How do YOU know there are people who are making a good living with SFI. Please explain that to me
as SFI is very secretive about their commissions and protect them so strongly so that the industry does not steal them away. Sorry to say but you are making claims you don't have any proof about.

Not trying to be negative nor toxic just that i found it very unfair that you would attack someone else's comments without proof.

You might want to take a look at this www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=135122

Ray

148 posts

I can not do a job with the games. in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

148 posts

I can not do a job with the games. in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

8 posts

Logging in trouble in Getting Started

about 1 month ago

If you could provide a little bit more information oh the exact problem she is having. That is needed as we can not physically log in for her. Please give us something to work with.

Thanks

Ray

22 posts

Privy Information????? in Team Building #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Thank you for clarifying that Gery. I have been in various companies and it was a bit alarming for corporate to crown themselves the highest rank available. This has restored my confidence in SFI. Being that we are not able to have transparency i was curious about one thing. Are corporate employees allowed to be affiliates of SFI?

9 posts

I am New to the system in Getting Started #Team Building #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

Congratulations on joining SFI and am glad you have a sponsor who is supporting you. Have you followed the advice your sponsor has given you as i believe that would have been one of the first things he would have told you is to go thru the launchpad. I would suggest getting back with your helpful sponsor and follow whatever advice he gives you. You are in a position right now to get the most VPs you will EVER get so easily for free in SFI. Take advantage of it before it is too late.

Again welcome to SFI and best of luck to you.