Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

10x SUPPORT
Igor A.

Russian Federation

E365 Champion

38 posts

Brain Sprint Issue in Eager Zebra

4 hours ago

Very similar that no one checks.
If from two numbers 4 and 9 - 4 is an odd number (correct answer)

28 posts

New Rule Regarding CSA in Getting Started #CSA

2 days ago

You do not have Co-sponsors either upline or downline, they are somewhere near - right or left...

14 posts

Rewardical Tokens Ledger in Compensation #Compensation #Rewardical

2 days ago

Most likely you are not talking about a Daily prize, because the won RT all also come straight to the Ledger

18 posts

What is stopping you ? in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Team Building

2 days ago

The point is that you do need to invest money not occasionally, not when you want, but on an ongoing basis and even when you have more important objects for investments. If you do not invest every month, then you will lose, then what you have already achieved (accordingly your money were wasted)/
BUT, how do you say, will you earn by leaving SFI?
If I stop spending money, it means I will be saving, I'm saving any money - I got an income. Simple logic that drives a little guy (as says Gery)

14 posts

Rewardical Tokens Ledger in Compensation #Compensation #Rewardical

2 days ago

The won RT is credited immediately, without any expectation

28 posts

3 days ago

my favorite parts of this text

28 posts

3 days ago

You do not need to focus in your letters on the fact that in the future will not a rating Co-sponsors, just tell in the letters you downline, that in June there were big changes in the SFI (New Compensation Plan) and give them a link to a good explanation of this plan, for example, this topic by Boris www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1447967#post-1447967

13 posts

Payoneer master card in Miscellaneous

3 days ago

These options no longer work, I do not know why they were not removed from the list of useful tips.
I contacted the Payoneer support team and the SFI support team to link my card to the SFI account. I received a categorical NO from both services. Only one's own experience can serve as a criterion of truth.

9 posts

Where can I see my referred clients in Marketing #Marketing #Rewardical #Sales

4 days ago

Everything will be exactly the opposite, you can see all the joined PRM who have not even made a single purchase.

21 posts

How do I get five more badges today? in Miscellaneous #TripleClicks

4 days ago

Svend, I want to clarify your message, do not just earn 1500VP in a month, but get them from the purchase. VP received through RT exchange or won by any other way are not counted for BCQ.

21 posts

5 days ago

According to your logic more simple to obtain will be this badges:
PAID BY PAYONEER
BUILDER SOMETHING GREAT
BOOSTER CLUB MEMBER
can you get them for 15-30 minutes, just pay for your purchase.
the badges specified by you require time, luck and investments.

13 posts

Rewardical Token Redemption in Compensation

5 days ago

The most reasonable exchange RT 15 000 to get $25 in the gift certificate/ instead of the btc, which tomorrow will be worth less than today.

21 posts

5 days ago

There are strong doubts that badges, you indicated most easily to get/

* Tripleclicks Product Reviews - need 5 products purchased a minimum
* Pricebenders auction - you must first win
* Knockout Trivia - you must first win
* Forum - I don't know what you mean (GURU, support, likes) but that's still not a fast badge

5 posts

Статус отпуск, подскажите in Eastern Europe

5 days ago

Все что вы "наработали" легко восстановить в течении 10 дней, даже с нуля. Но если вы будете использовать отпуск - тогда вместо 10 на значке будет цифра допустим 70 ( сколько вас не будет), так что все справедливо - ведь вы не будет каждый день выполнять эту трудоемкую работу ( превращать красные вкладки в зеленые) и за это у вас отминусуют 1 день. Мне кажется что это честная сделка
Я читал о случаях потери 700 и 1000 дневных полос, вот это для людей было огорчением...

5 posts

Статус отпуск, подскажите in Eastern Europe

5 days ago

Любые CSA будут потеряны, если до 8 июля вы не подтвердите свой статус ЕА. Все значки связанные с играми, где нужно не менее 5 дней непрерывной активности тоже улетят.
Отпуск распространяется только на ежедневный "VP streak" - когда вы должны собирать не менее 10 VP в день, в режиме отпуска у вас будет по одному дню отминусовываться от набранного количества.

9 posts

Permission to Do My Own Title Rewrites in Suggestion Box

5 days ago

This is very similar to advertising, and a call to action. So any kind of advertising is banned on the forum, the title has been changed, if the content of your message was advertising, then the whole message would have been deleted.

38 posts

7 days ago

If your answer is 'Hen' means the system gave the wrong version - write in support of

38 posts

7 days ago

Can you gives us exactly how the question and the option of the answer look like, so that we can help you or know actually if your answer is the correct or wrong.

For example, what is the female Turkey Called? The system gave the answer as " Chick"
BUT the woman turkey is a chick (hen) , and man turkey cock

38 posts

7 days ago

This question has already been raised more than once - such cases have been, but the decision through the support service makes sense only if you have spent t-credit and you have a screenshot of this issue. The remaining cases will simply be interpreted as your wrong answer.

13 posts

SFI and websites! in Sales #Marketing #TripleClicks

7 days ago

Perhaps we misunderstood you dear Nouta Ngounou, and you wanted to know about Private Team Forum

it's just an additional tool that you can use to discuss various issues with your team and suggest new ideas and techniques for achieving success in SFI. Again, I repeat again, you will not receive any financial privileges with the help of this forum (visiting, advertising, or other)

38 posts

7 days ago

Yes it happens quite often, just think that you are unlucky and start a new game.

13 posts

SFI and websites! in Sales #Marketing #TripleClicks

7 days ago

Advertising your site or showing links on it in social networks you receive visitors on your site, but do not receive any financial payment for visiting.
Your site is landing page, for the further redirection of people to the gateways of SFI by means of your banners, which visitors will see on your site. Also on site, you can place a blog where describe principles of your business and some steps for the successful start.

9 posts

Double Binds and Authority Figures in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

8 days ago

using your link, people will find that:

Which is very consistent with the receipt by many affiliates of EA status - "I must do it, but I can't do it"

That is if you use the concept of a double bind we get only a dilemma that can not be solved? Or worse, it's a loss from two directions

5 posts

Payoneer card in Russian Federation

8 days ago

Владимир!
Я забыл добавить, что если банки РФ, вдруг не захотят обслуживать вашу карту, то можете просто воспользоваться банкоматом - он не расскажет менеджерам банка, что вы использовали запрещенную карту. Также вы можете использовать карту для оплаты покупок в любом магазине как в России, так и зарубежом.
Ну и если все эти способы использования карты вас не устраивают, вы можете привязать любой банковский счет к своему аккаунту Payoneer и потом вы сможете вывести заграничные доллары на свою любимую карту, разрешенную в РФ.

14 posts

Can anyone explain to me about Co-Sponsor Commissions in Sales #CSA #Sales #Team Building

8 days ago

If your referral has exchanged his RT for T-credits, you will not receive a commission - because this is not a purchase.