Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

10x SUPPORT
Igor A.

Russian Federation

E365 Champion

7 posts

Showing Off SFI in Ask Gery #Marketing

2 days ago

It is the "dog's shirt" that will become the motivating items that will attract new participants. Seeing a dog with the inscription SFI, a person might think - if the dog knows what SFI is, then why I don’t know about it.

5 posts

i give up in Getting Started

10 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

5 posts

Problem with my Badge quest! in Ask Gery #Contests #Team Building

10 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

15 posts

Stop The Madness in Miscellaneous

12 days ago

From here, way to conservation of your clear mind
www.tripleclicks.com/myaccount/EmailManager

17 posts

How SFI Pay-Per-Action (PPA) works ? in Compensation #Compensation

17 days ago

The very name of the program is based on the principle of its operation Pay-Per-Action.
If the partner of which you attracted to SFI (not for yourself, but for appointment to another member of SFI) shows itself as an active participant and achieves noticeable results, then you will get paid, depending on how far the new participant moves up (EA, BTL, STL) \ the result of his activity will be reviewed after 30 days.

56 posts

He's BACK! in Miscellaneous #Compensation

20 days ago

Mr. Randy was a be some constrained from problems with his foot. But now he can move rather quickly and even received a badge Fast Track to confirm his recovery. Now he can easily get to any forum topic.
Welcome back Mr. Randy

32 posts

Questions are the Answers ! in Miscellaneous #Getting Started

24 days ago

When moderators read a message to decide whether to publish it or not, at the same time they could correct an incorrectly written word, when most of what is written is deleted from the message and only something similar to the form remains -
“I also agree”
it changes the meaning of the post much more than is wrong letter.

32 posts

25 days ago

Serious people seeing only vanilla-honey comments will immediately understand that there is something to think about.
Is there a sticky trap waiting for them here?
There can not be only one glance at any object where there is a sun, there must be a shadow.

32 posts

26 days ago

there is a difference and a very big one - Gehry does not want to see negative posts on the forum and therefore moves them to a special box for

20 posts

Uber-Picks win in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

28 days ago

selected quote is more similar to an indication of where you can find out about the winners, but it is not at all similar to the fact that you wanted to indicate the time for obtain complete results - a week.
so I accentuated that the results can be know with easier way/

20 posts

Uber-Picks win in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

29 days ago

all winners will receive a message about winning the jackpot share in their inbox. So there is no need to browse the list of winners to find out the correctness of your choice.

11 posts

Reconsider the Retention of Badges for the Brain Sprint Game in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #Team Building

about 1 month ago

As Gehry once said, there is no point in the badge of a streak if it lasts more than one day.

17 posts

Question in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

If it's hard for you to play this game, just drop it. But I think that people who do not understand English are still less than those who can read the word even with a translator. To many, this game has brought a significant increase in rank in BQ, so it is in your best interest to learn the language or use a translator/

27 posts

SFI Members Nigeria in Getting Started #Team Building #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

I understood everything correctly, Sara, and you simply have no sense of humor - so you did not understand that I was joking

27 posts

SFI Members Nigeria in Getting Started #Team Building #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

As always, Black is the opposite of White.
When we say that there is a black market, we mean that it is possible to buy or sell something that cannot be found on a regular marketplace (weapons, drugs and other prohibited items) By analogy with the black market, I jokingly suggested that it come time engage in black marketing so that the SFI promotion is successful (for example, in the neighbor thread there was an offer to sell marijuana on Triple Clicks) It would probably be a good marketing tool for advertising

27 posts

about 1 month ago

Wonderful advice!
I've long suspected - in order to start earning it is necessary to use black marketing other ways do not work here

41 posts

Powerful new feature added to Scoreboard tab! in SFI News #Compensation #Team Building

about 1 month ago

No wonder that this feature was named the powerful, these calculations lead to wealth, at least in fantasy/

60 posts

problems with hidden game in Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

Sometimes there are errors in the game, but I associate this with the use of a translator. Support ticket was filed
www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1526976#post-1526976

12 posts

PPA! in Getting Started #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Sometimes registrations that go through the PPA gateway get to the person who posted this link. I had several similar cases, this is an accidental mistake or may be vice versa successful for you
And as for the payment of attracted members, this is a long and difficult history - it is necessary that they be active for a long time and have achieved some significant results in SFI. Then only you will get paid for them.

22 posts

PSAs from US or Canada in Team Building #CSA #PSA

about 1 month ago

to attract PSA from Canada or the United States used the same methods as for attracting PSA from other countries. So you're unlikely to see a different picture than what I showed above.

22 posts

PSAs from US or Canada in Team Building #CSA #PSA

about 1 month ago

I suggest you exchange my PSA from United States for your from India or Nigeria -1 my PSA for your 2/

20 posts

What's your favorite type of badge? in Miscellaneous #Eager Zebra #Pricebenders

about 1 month ago

I liked the sign Wave Maker - at its replacement required a 5 Hidden today

7 posts

In between which dates of month do calculate commissions in Compensation

about 1 month ago

On October 10, you should have received a letter stating that your commission for September was assessed, and even if you earned $ 0, you will still receive such a message:

12 posts

Biz Quiz: I have been answering Biz Quiz question rightly in Getting Started

about 1 month ago

It's wonderful that you are earned 25 rewardical, although not every day. Some participants are not lucky that as you..

5 posts

Prizes from game in Eager Zebra #Rewardical #TCredits

about 1 month ago

Rewardical can be earned in any game or competition, and then exchanged for any item available for these purposes.