50 TCredits for $9.99 SUPER Sale! Limited Time. Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

15x SUPPORT
Terry C.

Canada

E365 Champion

7 posts

Communication is vital rules of team building in Getting Started #Leadership #Marketing #Team Building

8 days ago

Hello Asadul!

I am happy to see you taking part in the Forums. They offer valuable information, and support.

Try sending your team members weekly messages.

But, also, send E-Cards of support, and congratulations, when you see they are needing to be supported, or doing good, as you are my team member.

Always, feel free to contact your sponsor (me, in this case) for any support, or questions, you may have, Asadul. But, never forget the forum has great information, and people who know how to succeed, too. Most of the Gurus have been here for several years, and the new ones know much from their own learning, training, and success. I am blessed to you, and a few others, who choose to learn to grow their online business. Thank you!

Refer to the following link for more information and training on sponsoring and your downline.
www.sfimg.com/Training/SponsoringTraining

Thank you for the great job you are doing, Asadul! Keep up the great work, and the participation in any forums that interest you. There is a wealth of direct information in them.

Best Wishes!

Terry

3 posts

Congratulations, Daphne Franklin, Runner Up E365 Contest! in Recognition #E365

16 days ago

I would like to congratulate Daphne Franklin, on her Runner Up Award for the E365 on February 7, 2018. Daphne gave it her best, and that is what matters!

Great job! You can get far with your determination, and grit, Daphne!

One step leads to another, and another, and another. Soon you have reached the top!

Best Wishes for more and more success throughout the year, and always!

Terry

41 posts

Patriots vs Eagles in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

20 days ago

I am a Packers fan. Unfortunately, they did not do good this season.

The Eagles will fly high for this one! Go Eagles!

3 posts

Congratulations to My Top 3 PSA Team Members for January 2018 in Recognition #Leadership #Team Building #VersaPoints

22 days ago

Thank you, Edward!

I wish, for you, always success in health, life, and business.

Best Wishes!

Terry

20 posts

Congratulation to self in Miscellaneous

22 days ago

Hi Sherwood!

The one here, sure you should congratulate yourself.

Mine at home, definitely not! My waistline is needing to shrink. But, has been showing up on that growth chart (aka scale) too much.

Best Wishes!

Terry

20 posts

Congratulation to self in Miscellaneous

22 days ago

Hi Bruce!

You sound as bad as me. I go to bed, hopefully, by about 1:00 am, and get up to go to my day job, at about 5:00 (depending if I wake up earlier) You are too funny, though with your bucket list. I need to post that on my wall at work to give some of my colleagues a chuckle.

Best wishes!

Terry

3 posts

Congratulations to My Top 3 PSA Team Members for January 2018 in Recognition #Leadership #Team Building #VersaPoints

22 days ago

Congratulations to my top 3 PSA Team Members for January 2018.
They are Daphne Franklin, Asadul Hague, and Onyinyechi Praise.
Keep up the great work, and you will go far.
Each of you has received a small gift, as a "Thank You!" for your commitment and daily work to reach your chosen paths.
I am honored to be your sponsor, and have you on my team.

57 posts

Getting 1500 VP a month is difficult for me so i want to quit in Team Building #Getting Started #Sponsor #VersaPoints

22 days ago

Excellent response, and very positive thinking, Onyinyechi!
You are a positive example for your downline/team!
Keep up the great work, and attitude!

Best Wishes!

Terry

510 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Tony Culleton! in Recognition

25 days ago

Congratulations Tony!

10 posts

A new badge in Suggestion Box #Eager Zebra

25 days ago

Hi Al!

Congratulations!

Are we talking 3 Straight Flushes? 5 consecutive numbers in each suite?
Example:
3,4,5,6,7 of diamonds
Q, J, 10, 9, 8 of hearts
2,3,4,5,6 or spades

Or, are we talking regular flushes of the suites? Any 5 cards of the same suite?

Keep up the great job!

Terry

33 posts

"Older and successful members" in Marketing #Marketing #Team Building #TripleClicks

25 days ago

Hello Zagorka!

To me, this post is exactly what I have been telling people. Older people have more experience, only because they have been longer in the business.
New people, just like when you were new, , usually, take a bit more time to get up to speed. (However, there are exceptions, to this, too.)
We all need to learn and grow, along with our teams, all of the time.
The world is a changing place.
Thank our lucky stars, that SFI changes with the world, and does not remain stagnant.
Because of the changing world, and the changes required to keep pace with those changes, all of the affiliates, old and new, are constantly learning and growing, too.
If people say your have it easier, they may be thinking of their own lack of knowledge.
But, like all good things, they will learn to grow and accept the lessons and expectations for their own business.

As they say, "Rome was not built in a day!"
Nor did any of the 'Old' affiliate business growth happen overnight.
It took trial, error, learning, and growing, and learning and teaching. Only those who choose to succeed will do so.

Keep up the great work, and just remind those that tell you "It's easy for you!" that it will be easy for them, when they have committed to the business as much as you have, Zagorka!

Best Wishes for continued growth and success!

Terry

47 posts

Ms Sandra Smith is Back at it! in Miscellaneous

25 days ago

Thank you for sharing this information, and warning, Israel!

We all do need to be alert to these scams, always!

47 posts

25 days ago

Great response! I am sure the whale would give you a great deal. Just like Ms Sandra, if one falls for her scam.

47 posts

25 days ago

How is the foot, Randy? Hopefully, no more ice, and you are getting some relaxation.

I tried to use an old thread to mention this. However, the one I found was locked, and I could not enter anything. That is why I began this thread.

47 posts

25 days ago

lol What a lovely bunch they are! lol
They probably scammed the guards for the keys, Bruce.

47 posts

26 days ago

lol With all that good fortune, Sandra does not need to be a scammer. lol.

It is the heat, there, in Australia, that keeps her away. She figures your justice system catch reach her, no matter where she is.

Best wishes!

Terry

47 posts

26 days ago

lol You have a great sense of humor, Bruce. I had quite the chuckle upon reading this post.

I just worry about the people who are new, and, like I was when I first started with SFI, a bit confused. I do not want any of them taken in by this person. We all know it is a scam. But, it is easy to think someone is helping you when they are actually using you for their own means (whatever that may be in this case).

I am still chuckling over your 'Rotten Egg' Badge, and the 'bowling ball' flying. I think it would be great fun to try to solve the mystery of the scammers, and rain on their parade , Bruce.

You are right! Maybe if we all ask for blessings for the scammers, they will become honest people, and succeed.

Best Wishes!

Terry

47 posts

26 days ago

It is best not to reply to her/him. This opens more avenues for the scammers to access you, Sangoh.
Best to report it, and leave it to the support staff to work with, and resolve, the issue.

I am not sure how the access to our Team Email is being gained by these scammers. If you attempt to email someone who is not on your team, it is not possible. Only your team, SFI/Triple Clicks, ECAs, as far as I know, have access to our Team Emails. This is why it is so puzzling.

Best wishes!

Terry

47 posts

26 days ago

Thank you for providing the link for people to report these scams, Zhumagul!

I never even thought of it.

Best wishes!

Terry

47 posts

26 days ago

Hello!

I received a Team Email, today, from Sandra Smith asking that I contract her about something.

Since she is not in my Upline, nor on my team, I have forwarded the information to the Support Team. I could not get her whole account id, because it did not show it all.

Please, just to the new people, Do Not Respond to her. This is a scam that has been an ongoing problem. Support block her, but she/he finds another way to get back into the system and, somehow, access our team emails, and personal email information.

I had one, go to my private email before from this (or another) scammer.

Please be careful!

Terry
Support does a great job of dealing with the issue.

15 posts

Dash The Doubt! in Getting Started #Getting Started #Team Building #VersaPoints

26 days ago

This is a great post! Thank you!

I am sharing this with my team, today, and letting them know that it comes from a great person, who knows how to succeed, TE Kate B.

Thank you, again!

Best wishes for the week ahead, and always!

Terry

17 posts

T-Time winner in Inspiration/Testimonials #Eager Zebra #TCredits #TripleClicks

28 days ago

Congratulations, Muhammad!

May you enjoy many more wins, and much more success!

Terry

21 posts

E365 Daily Drawing WIN! in Recognition #E365

28 days ago

Congratulations, Darko!
Best wishes for many more wins.
Terry

484 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Vladimir Arobelidze! in Recognition

28 days ago

Congratulations, Vladimir!

You have shown, you have what it takes to succeed.

Keep up the great work, and success!

Terry

41 posts

Can't Keep Soonerflash Down in Miscellaneous #Leadership

28 days ago

Hahaha! I do not think they would want to take you on, when you are in pain with the broken foot. They were just showing you a sign of respect, right, Randy! Three on each side of the vehicle for an Honor Guard for you!

Best wishes for a speedy recovery, and a completely healed foot.

Terry

Mostly they are not aggressive, except the one with the white face. He has made us climb fence a few times, hahaha. Don't know how that would work now.

I do not think it would work very well. They do not look like they would have any empathy, either. Maybe, you have the best idea. No bull riding, nor bull wrestling, while you are recovering. Give them a bit of a break for now. hahaha