Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

8x SUPPORT
Terry C.

Canada

31 posts

Happy Thanksgiving in Recognition

4 hours ago

Wishing you, and the rest of our American members, a wonderful Thanksgiving, Christine!
https://goo.gl/images/Wuquvn

May the blessings all around you be realized and appreciated, on this day, and always!

Terry C

10 posts

Budgeting for the Cash Strapped in Suggestion Box #Auto-Delivery

4 hours ago

Hello, Janet,

As you may know you are able to set up, and to adjust when your auto-delivery takes place. If you go to

www.tripleclicks.com/myaccount/AutoDelivery

you can manage when and how the order is delivered in auto delivery. And, you can choose your date for the delivery of the items.

As well, you can go in and choose to have the delivery early, if you like. As long as it is in the same month, of the expected delivery, you will not be delivered a second time, unless you go in and choose a second delivery through Quick Delivery.

I hope this helps you some.

Best Wishes!

Terry C

5 posts

Queary about Amazon Gift Cards in Suggestion Box #Pricebenders #TripleClicks

6 hours ago

Thanks for your reply Terry ,but Indians are not eligible to bid on Amazon Gift Cards Auctions . I have seen only 2 Amazon GC auctions in last 2-3 days where I was able to bid for .
Regards

Here is the link to the Pricebenders Rules & Policies. I hope this will help you to understand better.

www.tripleclicks.com/PBrulesAndPolicies.php

5 posts

Queary about Amazon Gift Cards in Suggestion Box #Pricebenders #TripleClicks

19 hours ago

Hello Rekha,

Welcome!

I believe all auctions are open to everyone who is an SFI affiliate.

You can promote the Pricebender Auctions through your personal gateways. Which are located in on your team building tab, through, the little person icon at the top of the page.

I hope this helps you.

Best wishes,

Terry C

4 posts

Congrats Ali in Recognition #PSA

1 day ago

Great Job! Congratulations on your progress. Keep up the good work!

31 posts

Happy Thanksgiving in Recognition

1 day ago

Wishing all of the people in the USA a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Give thanks for all you have, and all you will have, through the next year.

21 posts

Help with advertising and sales in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing

2 days ago

Thanks for sharing Terry, you know i always thought Tommie K was a guy.

May Tommie K is a male. I never asked. Bad me!

32 posts

I Would Rather Earn 1% Off a 100 People's Efforts Than... in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

3 days ago

Excellent post, as per usual, by you, Tommie.

Congratulations on having so many top performers on your team.

I know, I, too, will enjoy a good outcome. It has begun with two hard workers. I know I can help others, too. Persistence, and dedication work.

Thank you, again, Tommie!

Best wishes for the continued success you are enjoying.

I look forward to many more of your enlightening posts.

Terry C

34 posts

How can I earn a Fullest House Badge? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #Leadership #VersaPoints

3 days ago

This a very good way to help a person understand what a full house is, and what they need.
Great answer, Zhumagul!

Best Wishes.
Terry C

Thank you so much Terry, my only intention was only to help. Sometimes pictures can tell more than 1000 words.

This is correct, Zhumagul. I am better am more of a visual learner, than, I am from lectures. But, if I see it, I can, usually, get it quickly. Even at my age. :smiley

Reading and learning is one of the best ways to learn. Place examples, like you did, and it makes it so much more easy for people to understand.

I am sure you have helped many people this way.

Keep up the great work!

Best Wishes for your continued success.

Terry C

4 posts

What do you Give to SFI, for what you Get from SFI? in North America #Marketing #Sales #Team Building

3 days ago

Hi Horace,

Great post!

I try to spend 2 or 3 hours a night on my progress, and more on the weekends.

Though, I still have a few years until retirement, I look forward to being able to continue working on my own, and to help others find their success.

What do I give to SFI for what they give to me?
I believe I bring passion for the business, along with honesty and integrity. I promote as much as I can, and am, always, doing my best to let others know, "If you are looking to get started on something great from home, check out SFI and TripleClicks. You will be amazed! SFI and TripleClicks are not a 'Get Rich Fast Scheme, nor a Pyramid Scam" They have not let me down! I bring sincerity, and try my best to reward the business with all of the positive feedback it deserves when I speak with others.
I do not think there is any way, I can ever give back to SFI, what it has given to me. But, I believe the Corporation will be happy, if I provide all of the wonderful experiences and feedback to, not only the people, and community, here, but to everyone!

Best Wishes for continued success, Horace!

Terry C

34 posts

How can I earn a Fullest House Badge? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #Leadership #VersaPoints

3 days ago

This is so true, Carol. But, as you say, it is sure nice when a person gets one.

Best Wishes!

Terry C

34 posts

3 days ago

This a very good way to help a person understand what a full house is, and what they need.
Great answer, Zhumagul!

Best Wishes.
Terry C

52 posts

commission payment!!! in Getting Started #Sales

3 days ago

Hello Festus,

It does take some time to get the Payoneer Master Card. But, it arrived for me without any problems.

I see Gery has offered you other methods of payment of your commissions.

I will assure you that the cards are sent out, in a timely fashion. And, I will assure you that SFI takes good care of our commission payments.

I would say, go with one of Gery's suggestions.

Best wishes!

Terry C

21 posts

3 days ago

Hi, again, Lesley,

Here is a link to a post by a very wise lady, Tommie K, in the Marketing Forum. Tommie always has some of the best posts to help us all.
www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1021706#post-1021706

Best wishes for great success.

If I can help you please send an a2a request on your support tab.

Terry C.

21 posts

3 days ago

Hello Lesley,

I do not know if you have checked out the Training tab. But this is one place I refer my affiliates to start. There is so much good information there.

www.sfimg.com/ROS/Index

Best Wishes!

Terry

526 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Ljiljana Antic! in Recognition

3 days ago

Congratulations, Ljiljana!

You are really doing great!

Best Wishes for much more success!

Terry C

1 post

Congratulations to Daphne Franklin and Megan Yerger in Recognition #Team Building

3 days ago

I would like to congratulate two of my team for both achieving BTL, again. Both, are very hard workers, who know that to grow any business takes time and commitment. As they, both, realize, Success takes some risk, but, also, very much belief in yourself.

Congratulations!

You are on your way, and if I can help you, please give me a shout?

Terry C.

19 posts

A friendly Tip for Newbies! in Eager Zebra

4 days ago

Very, very good advice. Thank you for sharing your insights with the community, Marilyn!

Best Wishes!

Terry

23 posts

All YOU need is The Plan, The Road Map, and The Courage to... in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

4 days ago

Hello Tommie,

As always, a true, very inspirational post!

Thank you, so very much, for sharing your posts, and wisdom, with all of us in the community!

Best Wishes!

Terry

12 posts

Forum badge in Getting Started #Contests #Leadership

5 days ago

This is a very good question, Stephanie.

I had never seen the board. But, I do know that you need to accumulate likes, and be approved for the Forum Guru status. It is truly an honor, when a person is chosen. However, it is a big responsibility, too.

You will notice many of the Forum Gurus are continuously in the forum answering the questions.
It can be a challenge when you have not yet learned all of the answers to the questions being asked. However, it is always possible to review information, and post it.

The Forum Gurus do a fabulous job! And, even the ones who are temporary do a great job!

Bouquets to the Forum Gurus!

You will get there, quickly, if you contribute valuable feedback to the questions, or discussions.

Best Wishes!

Terry

530 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Dragan Mitevski! in Recognition

5 days ago

Congratulations, Dragan!

You will go far with your commitment and dedication to your goals!

Best Wishes!

Terry

21 posts

How To Set Up Budget/Goals for SFI Business? in Getting Started #Leadership #Marketing #Team Building

5 days ago

Hi Shelley,

I found this in the Rules To Success. If you have not, already, reviewed the Rules To Success, you may wish to review the section. It has some great information.

www.sfimg.com/ROS/ROSSetGoals

Have a great day!

Terry

539 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Vishwas Panke! in Recognition

6 days ago

Congratulations Vishwas!

You have what it takes to succeed!

Keep up with your great success!

Best Wishes!

Terry

20 posts

Some banners have http and others https in Miscellaneous

6 days ago

I would like to give the Tech Crew a 5+ rating for fixing the issue so promptly.

I must admit, this is the best place I have encountered in my working life for support in all aspects.

All support staff are top notch, and prompt! Awesome 5+++++ across the board.

Best Wishes!

Terry