Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

2x SUPPORT
Phill R.

United Kingdom

E365 Champion

6 posts

Get PSAs/CSAs & PRMs Active & Enjoy D Power of Duplication in Team Building #Leadership #Localvantia #Team Building

20 hours ago

I think the Canadian Market may still suffer from the British mindset when it comes to anything like this. I know I have problems in the UK and yet I think SFI is the best thing since sliced bread was invented, so if I'm here, then so are others. I think the same probably goes for Canada - interested people definately live there, but finding them is the challenge.

25 posts

Can one complete get to EA within a week? in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #VersaPoints

2 days ago

Yes. Buy 125 TCredits gives you instant EA status

15 posts

Digital Marketing-Adwords in Marketing #Marketing

3 days ago

Read this post if you have an interest in Google advertising, it is the best explanation I have ever seen!

www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=114650

87 posts

Something I've absorbed from new sign ups! in Suggestion Box #Getting Started #PSA #Team Building

5 days ago

We'd love to do something like this actually. Our concern is this: We list stores that pay Rewardicals for visits. Those looking for freebies (and there are millions of such people) jump all over it, maybe promote it to like-minded folks, get it listed, etc. And the result is that the store has to pay a bunch of money for people who had no interest at all in what they were selling...just wanted those free tokens. And we just don't want to put our ECAs in such a spot where they can be exploited like this. If we could find a way to resolve this, we'd absolutely love to put this program in place.

P.S. SURVEYS is one of the ways we planned to attack this problem. i.e. We provide a way for ECAs to create detailed, custom surveys. Customer completes survey. Customer gets tokens.

Hi Gery, thanks for reply.

Perhaps looking at this from a different angle might help.

I fully take your points, but unlike all the other PTC's out there, we have an advantage. Only our RW ECA's could advertise and as Scott pointed out, they are probably advertising anyway so many will already know how bad this form of advertising can be.

Here is our advantage that may work. Make software such that you only get your 1 cent provided you keep page open on your computer and view page for 30 seconds, then clickers will not be able to do something else whilst waiting for counter.

As you have stated and I 100% agree with you Rewardicals will be a major player in SFI future and every site in our PTC offers the additional benefit that if you buy then you would not only get your click credit you will earn RW as well. Existing members who 'get it' would be all over this, as the idea of earning whilst transfer buying items from one of our own has got to be right up there in terms of wow!

Geo target clickers to advertisers that are either Local (Localvantia) or will ship to the clickers country and our PTC would be totally unique and would (could) address your concerns.

It's another of those, the only way we could find out for sure is to trial it. You could also do a bit of market research amongst SFI & RW ECA's to find out if they would be willing to risk $5 - $10 (any amount) to help fund the initial setup to see if it would work.

Personally I don't think surveys would work based on your concerns regarding those that many would complete them just for the money and wouldn't be very advantageous to the ECA's

87 posts

Something I've absorbed from new sign ups! in Suggestion Box #Getting Started #PSA #Team Building

5 days ago

From what I've read and from my own downlines, many people join SFI looking for a way they can do some activity on a regular basis and get paid to do it. The obvious one is paid to click. We now have 100's of independent stores offering Rewardicals. Would these stores pay for guaranteed visitors? I'm thinking maybe 2 cents per unique visitor. (250 visitors for $5.00) The individual who visits gets 1 cent, introducer gets 0.5 and SFI gets 0.5 cents to divide any which way they want.

This could be paid in cash to existing account.

Depending on numbers, this could solve some issues - our RW stores get exposure and possible sales, the clickers can earn cash and have an incentive to introduce others plus SFI - The Real Business - would get constant exposure amongst the PTC opportunity seekers (and there are millions of them) and some would undoubtably look at the bigger picture.

Just thoughts - don't get bent out of shape...

4 posts

What do you Expect to Earn from SFI ? in Compensation #Getting Started #Team Building #VersaPoints

6 days ago

When asked this question I usually respond with something along the lines of - What do you want to earn? There is technically no limit to what you can earn with SFI, BUT it will depend on the time and effort you are prepared to devote to SFI as a business and that it is in no way a get rich quick opportunity.

19 posts

Whats the best way to redeem Rewardicals? in Miscellaneous #Compensation #Rewardical #Sales

8 days ago

I like to add at least 20 VP's everyday to my VP total as it gives me another chance at winning a prize in the free Daily Grand Contest plus obviously increases my income, albeit by a very small amount.

Everyday I do my tabs and get 12VP, then I'll do anything else that will earn me VP that I can do - reviews, stream posts, mailer to earn a minimum of 8 VP. If I can't do anything that gives me these 8 VP I will exchange 24 Rewardicals for them.

13 posts

Silver Bullion available for Rewardical Redemption! in Compensation #Rewardical

10 days ago

Thanks for posting, Its stories like this that make all the difference

259 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Larry Jones! in Recognition

13 days ago

I didn't need SFI to tell me - you are already a Champion in my book, but its still nice to win it! Maximum Congratulations!!

55 posts

5 PM T Time empty collection in Miscellaneous #TCredits #TripleClicks

13 days ago

Just came across same problem. Looks like IT Department have something else to sort out, but I'm sure they'll do it ASAP!

12 posts

You are not obliged in Miscellaneous

20 days ago

With time or time + money you can suceed in SFI, but if you cannot give either then SFI is not for you.

14 posts

NEW START UP in Getting Started #CSA #Getting Started #PSA

22 days ago

I think we should let Smart Start play out before asking for improvements. Every improvement request is just an opinion, whereas an SFI opinion of what will happen is based on a lot more statistics than us mere mortals are privy to.

7 posts

Create email lists in Marketing

24 days ago

To create an email list and market to it effectively you must have an autoresponder. These generally cost a monthly fee, however, if you have a wordpress blog, there is a wonderful free plugin you can use, especially whilst you are trying to build funds, not spend them.

18 posts

Executive Pool & Matching VPs in VersaPoints #Compensation #Rewardical #VersaPoints

24 days ago

As far as I am aware, the amount that SFI charges any business for rewardicals is more than they are worth to us as members. Part of this difference is placed into EA Pool. I'm sure if this is not the case SFI Corporate will correct me.

So, IMHO, it is even more benefical to build a business to gain matching VP.

152 posts

What do you say to people who are telling you SFI is a waste of time? in Marketing #Marketing

25 days ago

Tell them that they may be right, but you'll keep on building your business anyway and move on to the next person.

4 posts

The 12 Brand Archetypes: Which One Are You? in Just For Fun #Marketing #Team Building

26 days ago

Create a selection of pin on badges as opposed to a hot iron? - Then you can float as float as free as the wind.

234 posts

Goodbye Class Cash, Hello Smart Start! in SFI News #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

27 days ago

Definately should help weed out some of the tire kickers - very impressed and can't wait to see results.

19 posts

Whats new pussy cat? in Miscellaneous

28 days ago

Whats new PussyCat? Was a line in a song that my parents played or was on the radio when I was growing up. I'm 58 years old now and it still pops into my head from time to time. I'm sure my brain could be used for better things.... lol

19 posts

Whats new pussy cat? in Miscellaneous

28 days ago

Don't you just hate it when you get things like the following in your stream tab from corporate?

Hey! We're going to be unboxing a very exciting new SFI program Wednesday morning. Be watching for the announcement at news.sfimg.com, and then come join what will undoubtedly be a very lively discussion at the Forum!

I really want to know NOW, what is, whereas until Gery posted I didn't even know it was coming.

9 posts

Tripleclicks Membership in Miscellaneous #TripleClicks

28 days ago

Login to SFI and automatically access your TripleClicks membership from the crown icon in the black navigation bar at the top of this page.

11 posts

I'm pass The Point Of No Return... in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

29 days ago

Thanks for above. I had already noted that the major PSA sellers were showing in the growth tab, but it had never occured to me that when Tommie showed up, he was having a good free advertising day. (Duh - I put it down to my age!)

11 posts

I'm pass The Point Of No Return... in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

29 days ago

Million Dollar Question: Given that you spend all day, everyday on free advertising, how many PSA's, on average would you expect to signup?

1 post

See this Free Advertising Website in Team Building #PSA #Team Building

about 1 month ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

30 posts

Is that how much your worth? in Team Building #CSA #PSA #Team Building

about 1 month ago

I am sure that its even worse than this. I think many join just for a chance to win $250, but when they find out they have to do something to even get a chance to win, they don't go any further. The sooner Class Cash is removed the better IMHO.

18 posts

How to become ECA selling PSA packages?.. in ECA Program #ECA #PSA #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Because of the nature of online business there is never any guarantee as to the quality of signups regardless of the original source. This includes, but is not limited to Google Adwords. If, at some point you are excepted as a seller of PSA's as a Rewardicals ECA seller or a TripleClicks ECA you will find that it is impossible to guarantee quality, only signups in relation to what a buyer pays.