Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

5x SUPPORT
Phill R.

United Kingdom

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #18

77 posts

Rewardical adds enhanced support for Shopify stores! in SFI News #Rewardical

1 day ago

Thanks for prompt reply. Didn't manage to trick you into letting the cat out of the bag with a timescale regarding ad platform. Never mind it was worth trying LOL

77 posts

Rewardical adds enhanced support for Shopify stores! in SFI News #Rewardical

1 day ago

Questions for corporate: If I was to buy a ready made shopify store which they sell on their marketplace and link it to Rewardicals

1) Would approval be guaranteed?

2) How long would it take to get listed in Rewardical search engine?

3) Gery has stated elsewhere that you are working on an advertising platform. Would I be able to advertise my Rewardicals store there and how long before this is going to be available?

8 posts

Lack of clarity!!! in Marketing #Compensation #Rewardical

2 days ago

Was the store you contacted a Rewardical Merchant as you called it or a Localvantia store that gives Rewardicals? If the latter then there is no obligation to deliver to you.

23 posts

Expert Reports in Getting Started #Getting Started

3 days ago

A quote I like which sums up how I usually deal with failure and I don't even know who said it is
"Everything will be alright in the end and if its not alright then its not the end"

35 posts

What is missing on our site that other similar sites offer in Team Building #Marketing #Team Building

3 days ago

Maybe, but my point is we are already allowing this by advertising on these free sites in the first place. If I advertise SFI on a traffic exchange by looking at other peoples site, then if I see something that looks like it might interest me I'll take a look. In fact this was how I came to join SFI in the first place.

If we (SFI) owned one of these sites then it could continue doing what they do, allowing people to advertise their opp by viewing other peoples opps and should these people who at this point have had no real contact with the SFI platform, could, if they wanted to do so, take a look at who actually owned the site. At no point am I suggesting that they can advertise directly to our membership. Once they are part of SFI, then usual cross solititation rules apply - you can't!

240 posts

IMPORTANT MEMO FOR ALL SFI SPONSORS in SFI News #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

3 days ago

Hi Jelena,
Given the reply from Gery we may have something that we could try here. Lets hope he does come up with something along these lines and that it works! As he says says if we can just get affiliates to see some pennies coming in, some of them will look deeper to see how to get dollars and out of these we may find our diamonds.

240 posts

IMPORTANT MEMO FOR ALL SFI SPONSORS in SFI News #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

3 days ago

Don't know if you've been on one of these sites recently, but they are not like the good old days when you could earn a penny a click and possible the same from your referrals depending on the site. These types of site are now working, seemingly successfully, on $0.005 per click or even lower (Neobux works on $0.001 and have been going for a long time and are probably the biggest.)

My point is I don't think you have to be too generous to make it work and that may be our problem.

240 posts

3 days ago

Hi Ana, I agree that your suggestion would probably work, but like everything the proof will only come if SFI try it and see.

240 posts

4 days ago

The problem for SFI's point of view is cross-solicitation. I have written about what I think would work and actually would give you what you suggesting in another post. If you have the time please take a look and see what you think about the idea.

www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1568385#post-1568385

240 posts

4 days ago

I don't know the answer it as you say a conundrum, but I just wish I could understand why or what is it people want. When I look at PTC sites and free crypto coin faucets that have so many members seemingly happy to make cents and spend their day doing it it defies all logic. Perhaps that is the answer, we're thinking logically, whereas most of the population don't seem to.

Just as an aside, I use several free crypto faucets and yes they do work, but the amount you actually withdraw is tiny. One of my favourite sites pays an amount for making a claim as they all do, but for everyday in a row you make a claim they had a further 1% upto 100%, that is if you login and claim for 100 days in a row, whatever your claim is worth it is doubled. They have a third increase which is a random amount of upto another 100%. The absolute maximum claim could be 3 X your original claimed amount. I love watching to see what i'm going to get on this site even though its still worth next to nothing even if I max out! Either there is something wrong with me (probably) or this is the kind of thing that people want. Don't know, but wondering if we could use the idea so how.

Example claim is worth 100 whatevers, but I've claimed for 50 days in a row and I get given 25 whatevers as a random amount for a total of 175 whatevers and I'm really pleased (Sad huh?)

35 posts

What is missing on our site that other similar sites offer in Team Building #Marketing #Team Building

4 days ago

I still think everybody is missing the point regarding free advertising sites. There are 1000's of these sites with new ones springing up everyday. Thousands of these sites with thousands of members all trying to get you to buy their product/service.

We need to look at this from another direction. We need to own the best of these sites as a standalone entity. This would be that hard, just combine all the different style of sites into a major free membership to include a traffic exchange, a credit mailer, a downline builder, etc - basically a one stop shop.

Then 1000's of these people will join our site and continue to do what they are already doing, clicking links, surfing for credits etc. in order to get other members to join their sites. Let them, they are doing it already anyway.

Our site would obviously have one-time and monthly upgrades. As an SFI affiliate we would earn a percentage of any upgrades, as would SFI corporate, which would be added to our SFI account. This would be cash money!!!

As owners of the site our downline builder would only contain free sites that we were happy with. Deals could easily be done so that SFI get exclusive special offers before we would even look at them to be included in our downline builder.

Everybody that uses the site would know that the site belonged to SFI and that if they wanted to become affiliates they would need to join SFI. If they just wanted to use it for the services offered that were fine, then thats OK too.

240 posts

4 days ago

To address the cost of first part of this 'get paid for clicking' links how about a form of tithe against TL earnings, maybe 1% as an opt-in only facility.

The second issue is for those that will undoubtably try to game the system and you already have a lot of the code in place. At the bottom of tab pages (most) you have the 'I've viewed this page button to get a VP'. How hard would it be for your guys to add a second button - 'I've viewed this page for a VP and I want to be paid a Rewardical'. If an individual clicks this new second button they would have to answer a Biz Quiz style question.

New members who like this as a path would earn Rewardicals and receive teaching. (I personally do the actual Biz Quiz everyday and although now I can answer a lot of the questions without having to look for the answer elsewhere, in the beginning I had to look up practically everything which after all this time I have come to realise that a huge amount of my SFI knowledge was learned from this activity.

If this could be done, then those that can't be bothered can still do what they've always done click the first button and those that genuinely want to earn could do so.

35 posts

5 days ago

Sort of agree, but I believe SFI should own the sites, then the owner revenue would go to them. All members of these sites would be notified that they were the property of SFI and should they wish to join they would be welcome to join via our affiliate links of course, but they don't have to as they would need to compete in their own marketplace. Upgrades would be available as is usual at these type of sites, with an affiliate program but if you belong to SFI any monies earned as a site affiliate would be paid automatically to your SFI account, which could then be used to either fund your SFI business or withdrawn using the structure/system already in place.

We should own a traffic exchange, a mailer, a PTC, survey site, maybe even an auto responder and hosting options. Perhaps all of these within a single free to join site.

38 posts

Just my thoughts on retention of PSA in Compensation #Compensation

5 days ago

The biggest movitator we had was the the VP Pool, but unforfunately it was too good - too many people were attracted to the fact that you could literaly get something for nothing, so the VP having a value aspect had to go.

Rewardicals is similar, in as much as they have value, but you do have to do something to get them, thereby building your own Value Pool.

Various changes were made to the Payplan, which although increasing the long term potential of SFI, did very little for those who wanted to start seeing some meaningful returns in the short term.

The trick is going to be how can both sides of this coin going to be addressed. We will always have those that will be in SFI for the long haul and we'll always have those that think earning from SFI is too much like hard work. It's the one's in between that we need to attract and actually give SFI a decent attempt.

Nobody has worked this out yet, not even Gery, but there is always a way and once we find it, it will be so obvious that we will wonder why we didn't think of it sooner....

55 posts

SFI EXECUTIVE SPEEDSTER BADGE in Team Building #Auto-Delivery #Team Building #VersaPoints

8 days ago

I do this every month and have done so for the last 5. When commissions paid my 125TC auto-delivery gives me another 1500VP, making me BTL. I just use the 3 TCredits a day, 1 on a game and 2 on Astro, which has given me the required Rewardicals for the following month and pick up some extra VP's as well. So far, with daily winnings and logins, I usually manage another 1000VP, which allows me to go STL as long as 1 of my downline goes BTL.

(I'm actually about 3 months in advance with Rewardicals, so it's definately working for me. If this 'system' continues to build Rewardicals at the current rate and my Rewardicals balance gets too top heavy I'll just spend some on something else.)

5 posts

Taste of Conquests! in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

8 days ago

I usually start the day off with and repeat to myself regularly the following

"Each and everyday I get better at everything I do and everything I say in order to be an even better me than I was yesterday"

Do I always manage it? No of course not, but I do find its a great self motivator if I really can't to bothered to do something, which you may find useful if you have an off day.

55 posts

SFI EXECUTIVE SPEEDSTER BADGE in Team Building #Auto-Delivery #Team Building #VersaPoints

8 days ago

Just looked your badge is there now

30 posts

Addressing the injustice of Denial of DD Status in Suggestion Box #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

9 days ago

I also think I agree, but I'm not sure if Team Leaders think like this and often wonder how many front line members some of the higher Team Leaders actually have, although we are told to build deep by those same members.

30 posts

Addressing the injustice of Denial of DD Status in Suggestion Box #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

9 days ago

2 Questions just as an idea - If the above scenario regarding your silver and bronze team leaders was actually the case would you object if your Bronze Team Leader was automatically reassigned to one of your DD's who didn't have their 5 DD's so that they would qualify for DD status albeit not with you as sponsor, but one of your top team? (for want of a better expression)

Do you think it could/should be programmed so this is the way it will be?

If anybody else have any thoughts on this on this please express them as it would be interesting to see what the reaction would be. Personally I would love that to happen, but I haven't got my 5, so I've no idea what I would want if I had a potential 6 or more.

74 posts

GOOD STEP-New Gold Forum for brainstorming debuts. in Team Building #Compensation #Leadership #Team Building

9 days ago

Gold Forum is a good idea. Everybody in the gold forum has come up through the ranks and is better able to decide what may or may not work as they are more qualified to do so than MOST members on the forum. Gold members and above have a vested interest in making sure everybody within SFI gets the best deal, because if they look to only feather their own nest they will lose the downlines that allowed to put them there in the first place.

If every decision made by corporate had to be agreed by the SFI membership, I personaly believe SFI would have folded a long time ago. By adding this inner circle of high ranking members as a sounding board for new ideas is a concept that has been used by succesful men and women since time began.

We know we have some extremely member orientated leaders within the membership who will do a good job on our behalf and don't forget they are only there because we put them there!

7 posts

Altcoin in Suggestion Box #Compensation #Rewardical

11 days ago

Agreed this is good, just be careful to buy good value as the property market is also over heating if you look at the correlation between average wage and average house price. Plus if you need to borrow, interest rates are historically very low and will rise at some point - guaranteed!

7 posts

11 days ago

The problem with crypto, aside from the obvious of it being an area that is rife with scam artists (a bit like 95% of affiliate marketing companies.) is that most people do not understand what a blockchain can do to free us lesser mortals from the mishandling of banking, economies etc. A blockchain is a basically a set of rules that cannot be manipulated by a single entity or organisation and thats it.

The crypto bubble that has burst recently was totally overheated by wealthy and not so wealthy speculators who naively believed that the fantastic money that was made by many would never stop with little or no understanding of what is important about crypto.

Crypto is still with us and will find its true place in society based on what it can do and not what it may or may not make you in terms of instant riches!

7 posts

11 days ago

As an alternative I think SFI should look at one of the lesser known cryptocoins as a redeemable option for Rewardicals. Bitcoin, which has the benefit of first mover advantage is by no means the best crypto in terms of technology as it is expensive to use in transactions and in terms of speed is well out of date.

An example could be DASH, which following a study that I recently read is accepted by over 4000 offline merchants in multiple countries worldwide. By just offering this as an option and linking to their business directory Rewardicals would instantly be the best thing since the wheel was invented. Allowing a lower cashout value $5 or $10 worth of another crypto would also go a very long way to make SFI the best online business ever! (If it isn't already)

74 posts

GOOD STEP-New Gold Forum for brainstorming debuts. in Team Building #Compensation #Leadership #Team Building

12 days ago

Definately keep coming up with new ideas. Something you suggest may be the catylist that sparks an idea that gets discussed in the new gold forum and becomes the best thing that SFI has ever used to recruit/retain/sell/build deep teams etc., etc.

41 posts

Why do I have a new sponsor? in Team Building #Sponsor

16 days ago

I fully understand this as similar has occured to me in recent months. Both times my upline left SFI and transferred their downline to another of their PSA's. The first time was fine as the leaving member kept me fully informed as to what he was doing. The second time this happened, nobody bothered to tell and I woke up to find I had a new upline that seems to have very little experience as to how uplines are supposed to behave. To be honest I would have quit out of principal had it not been for the forum specifically Scott L and Tanya K, both of whom gave me some good advice and continue to do so whenever I ask.