Learn New Posting by Gery about Sopify
I just copied it so that no one should miss it because it is very interesting for all.
Today we released enhanced support (with instant, verified claims) for Shopify's APIs, a big first step in greatly expanding our worldwide network of merchants that will award you Rewardicals with every purchase.
First, in case you're not familiar with Shopify, here's brief recap:
Shopify is a Canadian e-commerce company headquartered in Ottawa, Ontario. It is also the name of its proprietary e-commerce platform for online stores and retail point-of-sale systems. Shopify offers online retailers of a suite of services, including payments, marketing, shipping and customer engagement tools to simplify the process of running an online store for small merchants.
- The company reported that it had more than 600,000 merchants using its platform as of August 2017, with total gross merchandise volume exceeding $55 billion.
- Shopify is a publicly traded company (NYSE: SHOP).
- In September 2015, Amazon.com announced it would be closing its Amazon Webstore service for merchants and had selected Shopify as the preferred migration provider.
- In January 2017, Shopify announced integration with Amazon that would allow merchants to sell on Amazon from their Shopify stores.
- In April 2018, Shopify announced a partnership with Deliv to offer same-day delivery capabilities to Shopify retailers.
Read more about Shopify here: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shopify
WHAT THIS MEANS FOR SFI AFFILIATES:
- With easy integration with the Rewardical loyalty/rewards program for Shopify merchants, shopping choices can increase exponentially. Indeed, over 600,000 online sellers use the Shopify platform and can now instantly add Rewardical support to attract and retain customers!
- If you're currently a Rewardical ECA (RECA) or have been thinking about becoming an RECA, consider setting up your store on Shopify. By doing so, all purchases are verified and you can enable easy, instant auto-payments knowing all claims for tokens are valid.
Every Rewardical that is dished out by an RECA or Localvantia merchant generates CV (Commission Volume). That means a Direct Commission paid to the referrer, Co-Sponsor Commissions (if buyer is an affiliate), and 12 compressed generations of Team Overrides can be earned on every sale.
Special notes for Sponsors and Team Leaders:
Be sure you're talking to your group regularly about not only patronizing Rewardical and Localvantia merchants...but also referring new ones regularly! Rewardical and Localvantia can become SFI mega-goldmines once we have more vendors in place.
Learn about pre-registering Localvantia merchants here: www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=230690
Learn about referring Rewardical ECAs here: www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=232035
ONE MORE THING...
As stated, today's integration with Shopify is just step one. Step two involves building an app that Shopify merchants can use to plug into Rewardical even easier and that would be listed in Shopify's own directory of merchant tools. Watch for future announcements about this development.
Please don't miss the next.