Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

5x SUPPORT
Romina M.

Macedonia

E365 Champion

4 posts

Commission payment in Miscellaneous #Compensation

about 1 hour ago

Hi Thierry!
You should make changes to your commission payment options first: This is a link for that
www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/EditCommissionPaymentInfo

7 posts

Please I need to know if exist some form of payment in Miscellaneous #Auto-Delivery #Leadership #Localvantia

about 1 hour ago

www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=64

Hi Alberto.
This is a link for Argentina Forum. The members from your country can give you the best answer about this problem. Good luck!

9 posts

How to create and install a TripleClicks banner own my website? in Getting Started #Getting Started

3 days ago

Hi Rejamil
After you click on Preview Banner you will see instructions. Just go on your blog or web site and find HTML CODE and paste.... but first read carefully instructions.

8 posts

Uploaded my photo profile yesterday. Why still "pending approval? in Getting Started #E365 #Getting Started

6 days ago

Welcome, Fuad. Don't worry, it usually takes a day or two for the image to be approved. I wish you good luck.

9 posts

Rewardical Matches (Unlimited) in Eager Zebra #Rewardical

8 days ago

You earn 1 Rewardical (RT) for every 10 your PSAs or PRMs earn and 1 Rewardical for every 25 your CSAs earn.
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=230938

Good luck!

7 posts

Bring back "More Auctions" button on Astro claims page in Suggestion Box #Astro Auctions

8 days ago

Hi Chris E! Yes, so it was faster and easier...but try to refresh page when you claim prizes and the page (more auctions) will appear, same as before. Good Luck!

25 posts

Which is your Biggest Versa Points Winning in AUSTRO AUCTION ? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

9 days ago

I don't remember my biggest VP win, but this month I already have 1605 VP from Astro Auctions. Maybe 100 VP, maybe more . Good luck!

17 posts

Mysterious bidder! in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

11 days ago

Everyone has his own reason why he did or not something. Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple. He is neither the first nor the last to do something that is surprising for most members. Good luck to you.

7 posts

Astro Auction : How to Do in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

11 days ago

Hi Buntoon!Highest bid is in TC. So You prediction (PTB) should be "How many TC will be the highst bid" not USD at ASTRO Auctions. That's why it can't be 4.38.

3 posts

Astro Banners are not working in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

11 days ago

Hi Billy H.
I don't have a problem with astro banners. I have one banner on my blog and it works fine. It opens astro auctions home page:

7 posts

Limit on AA in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

12 days ago

Yes, you can win if you enter the second auction before you win the first one. If you already won, you can play with only one TC. Congratulations on your win. Good luck

20 posts

Need help on Eager Zebra Zack Jack 6 card in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

21 days ago

That's why I love the matches we get at astro auctions. We have more opportunities to get this badge and even the one, the most difficult to win "THEMaxJackster "

17 posts

Worthwhile to Upgrade Rank? in Miscellaneous #Compensation

21 days ago

Yes you can't become STL if you don't have active PSA who is BTL. So, it's worth it to become STL. :D I wish you good luck Susan.

3 posts

Happy anniversary Sneska in Recognition #Team Building

25 days ago

Congratulations Sneska!

10 posts

Day to be proud in Inspiration/Testimonials #Getting Started #Leadership

28 days ago

Congratulations, Marija and thankYou for be here for me, even when I am toxic. . I wish you luck and success my dear friend.😂😍❤️🌞😘✨🍀

21 posts

Badges indicator in Suggestion Box

about 1 month ago

Hi Tony
Every badge that you lost today has a red rectangle and every new badge that you won today has a green rectangle around it.

26 posts

Stop Following Gone Affiliates in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

Hi Ray

It will open list with names that you follow. Chose name you need, click and open their forum profil. There is: ...
Good Luck

18 posts

Getting sfi commission in Getting Started

about 1 month ago

Please bee patient, Basheer! The day just started in the other parts of the World and USA. Good Luck

8 posts

Team Coop using S-Builder in Team Building #Marketing #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Team Co-op with S-builder needs to be set with key code 1101 and you can always add or remove participants Good Luck!

18 posts

DC -3x125 astro in Astro Auctions

about 1 month ago

My team knows I'm always there for them. That's why I want to have all the possible answers. Thanks Edmund A for advice, I know my goals well!

23 posts

Auction won, no 100 Tcredits in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Pricebenders #TCredits

about 1 month ago

I can't see that he have claimed the prizes even I have read it twice. Of course he can always ask support, but it should be last choice.

23 posts

Auction won, no 100 Tcredits in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Pricebenders #TCredits

about 1 month ago

Go back to Astro, replay the video and claim yhe prizes. NO need of to do anything else!

18 posts

DC -3x125 astro in Astro Auctions

about 1 month ago

If our PSA win 3x125 TC subscriptions with VP at Astro Auctions , why do not we get direct commissions? Is it mistake or it is new rule in the new compensation plan? With PB Auctions we had DC.

23 posts

It's not that there no more PB auctions. in Pricebenders

about 1 month ago

Hi Ivana. I can see PriceBenders auctions but I get the same message when I entered Pick The Price.

6 posts

Localvantia Signing up in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #Localvantia

about 1 month ago

Hi Jeep
www.rewardical.com/ECA/
Of course that you can sign-up online store. We already have many online stores . You can check them.
www.sfimg.com/Home/Rewardical
Good Luck