Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

13x SUPPORT
RAHUL B.

United Arab Emirates

39 posts

Card King winner!! in Recognition #Contests #Eager Zebra #TCredits

5 days ago

Congratulations on winning without any t credit.
Good luck for many more wins..

15 posts

CSA in Pricebenders

9 days ago

No,that cannot be done.
To know more click...
www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=49&referrer=search

12 posts

Help to Become a New ECA from United Arab Emirates in ECA Program #ECA #Sales #TripleClicks

16 days ago

By using contact no and calling them personally you can fix time and date.May be you can mention 24 hrs delivery time or what ever time suitable to you.

12 posts

Help to Become a New ECA from United Arab Emirates in ECA Program #ECA #Sales #TripleClicks

16 days ago

Yeah ,ECA is one of the best platform to do sales.You can surely do it.Try on link below for registering.

www.sfimg.com/Training/ECAStrategies?referrer=search

36 posts

Awarding of Rewardicals for Badge Quest levels in Miscellaneous #Rewardical

17 days ago

I thnk ,after the announcement if some one reach that level then it is applicable.

So all new persons who advance would have received.

news.sfimg.com/2017/11/06/badge-quest-goes-rewardical/

Effecting immediately so it means after the announcement.

My question:-
For level 4;

The people who are already in top 200. Will they get (or received) or they have to again qualify??

508 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Ryan Hopkinson! in Recognition

17 days ago

Congratulation Champion...

17 posts

PTP winner badge in Miscellaneous #Eager Zebra

27 days ago

What about top scorer badge??

I had it in first two weeks but now its not there.

Is there any rule for it???

41 posts

First Time KOT winner in Recognition #Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

Congratulations on first win.
Good luck for many more wins.

17 posts

PTP list 188 winners in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #TCredits #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

I thought this too, but it is not like this after all - at least not for last week. Last week I had a score of 135 for one auction, but was not the top scorer for that auction, so did not get a share of the Zackpot at the end of last week.

Only PTP winners received a share depending on the number of points, not those with a lot of points if they were not winners.

Hello,
I think all top scores do win .It was made clear in one previous discussion .

Please check this link

www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=103190&pg=2
You are right, but one is written in that post, and TC loans are shared by the PTP winners. To be shared with the best results, the situation would be significantly different, and the minimum for the top 200 would be about 117 points !! Question for Sir Gary and Adam - Will this week be shared by winning or points regardless of PTP winner or not? Because playing on points is not the same as winning. I worked a lot and made a list of wins and points based on them, and so they shared TC credits. To split by points this would not be visible.

Hi,
Valid point.It is initial stage so may be after some time we may have winners list with scores like we have for Card King game and other games .

When the lists will be out we will have clear idea that we have to win with this score so we are part of share.
First weekI won four auctions but only one made cut.So lets hope we score more points when win or our top score do end up being part of share

Good luck to all.And happy playing .

17 posts

about 1 month ago

I thought this too, but it is not like this after all - at least not for last week. Last week I had a score of 135 for one auction, but was not the top scorer for that auction, so did not get a share of the Zackpot at the end of last week.

Only PTP winners received a share depending on the number of points, not those with a lot of points if they were not winners.

Hello,
I think all top scores do win .It was made clear in one previous discussion .

Please check this link

17 posts

about 1 month ago

Sorry if you could not get a share .But I guess that you should submit a ticket because I do believe 135 is a good enough score to be in top 200.

I would like to add the link of previous discussion where Gery had mentioned that the second best or third best can also win.

17 posts

about 1 month ago

Thanks for list but winners are with top 200 scores which may or may not be the winners of individual auction.

The winners can be second highest scorer but may not be top scorer for an auction.

For winners and rule see:-
news.sfimg.com/2017/10/02/ptp-game-is-back/

Great work with preparing the list.

507 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Mary Bird! in Recognition

about 1 month ago

Congratulations Champion

5 posts

Sfi genealog in United Arab Emirates #PSA

about 1 month ago

welcome to SFI.
Good luck and keep working hard .Soon you will get results.

45 posts

Confused about Earliest Entry and Top 200 in PTP in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

In red means the answer was wrong .No deduction from total score .
Total score = prediction score (out of 100)+ summation of scores in green (correct prediction from side kicks )

45 posts

Confused about Earliest Entry and Top 200 in PTP in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

Hi Gery, thanks for the reply.

My apologies; I wasn't clear.
I understand about the Leadership board for PTP, it's a part of the paragraph about the top 200 for a share of the Zackpot that I don't quite understand - "To win a share of the new weekly Zackpot (minimum 1500 TCredits), just post a top 200 score sometime during the week (Monday-Sunday). Of the top 200 scores posted for the week, the top 10 scorers will receive 5 shares of the pot. The next 40 top scorers will receive 3 shares of the pot. Each of the 150 other top scorers will receive 1 share. In the case of a tie, the entry with the earliest entry wins."

It seems the maximum score one can get is 190. And no two people can share any scores (in event of tie only the first entrant of the two people is valid). How do 200 people fit onto a top 200 scorers list when the max score possible is about 190 - unless very low scores are also being included in the top 200?

And because of this tie-breaker rule does that mean one might get a higher score than somebody who makes the top 200 for a share of the Zackpot, but not get a share because they entered later than somebody else who got the same score as them?

Thanks.
Teresa.

Hello,
For each auction we score a top score .The person getting top score has a score (for eg.175).For another auction some one score same highest score. So it means that now there are two 175 top scores and similarly for other scores.So at one score many people might be tied.The process continues and some people might not win but individually scored a high score (for eg 170) in same auction mentioned.So its also a top score.

Intetesting thing is if some one wins at score of 90 for an auction but end up not being in top 200 scores then he may not be part of winning share.So its important that we win but with good score.Win can earn us top scorer PTP badge.

For eg we have 6 people tied at 175 score then person who entered first will be at higher rank or winner(first to enter).It means that first to enter is winner but he will be part of share in final winner list if he is in top 200 rank.

I hope i cleared your doubt.

35 posts

TripkeClicks Booster Club in Getting Started #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

hello,
One needs to score 1500VP (from sales) for two consecutive months to become Booster Club or 3000VP in one month.

So in case you scored last month 1500 VP from sales then it will be the remaining amount ( for eg. 743 VP) for Booster club.

OR
In case you have not scored 1500VP last month then its 3000-743 =2257 VP this month or for next two months 1500VP.

I hope this helps.

Good luck....

3 posts

SFI... The Geart Opportunity!!!! in United Arab Emirates

about 1 month ago

Hi Jithin ,
Welcome to SFI. Yeah its a great oppurtunity .It requires great amout of hardwork,right decision and direction to succeeed here.
Good luck.

503 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Davor Šimić! in Recognition

2 months ago

Congratulations Champion

2 posts

Excited in Recognition

2 months ago

Congratulations and good luck for many more wins ....

13 posts

I win T-Time in Recognition #Contests #TCredits #TripleClicks

2 months ago

Congratulation....
Good luck for many more wins...

6 posts

Feeling Nice in Recognition

2 months ago

Congratulations on your achievement.
Keep working hard and good luck for many more wins

517 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Laasya BA! in Recognition

2 months ago

Congratulations Champion

463 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Ghayrat Kadir! in Recognition

3 months ago

Congratulations Champion
Good luck for future.

7 posts

I Sold an Item How do I get Paid? in Sales

3 months ago

Hello,
When an item is sold one is notified and one receives a text.An affiliate is paid with the commission of the month which comes on every 10th of the month.To see the amount one can check the score board where one can see the amount earned with ECA.