SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

27x SUPPORT
David Abiola O A.

United Kingdom

E365 Champion

80 posts

Easy ways to promote RECA stores in Marketing #ECA #Marketing #Sales

29 days ago

Hi Marilyn C!,

Many thanks for this educational post on RECA promotions.

It came at the right time because I have concentrated entirely on team-building and now that am actually having a few members under me, I started thing about other residual income.

Cheers!,

26 posts

Need some clarification about opti build in Team Building

29 days ago

Absolutely correct Bruce D and thanks.

I believe one can manually check by visiting the Genealogy then select the generation in question then search, once the search result is displyed, then scroll or JUMP to the last page then you check the date(s) of interest/key code under each DD.

Cheers!,

15 posts

Success can be yours in Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hi Seamus H!,

Thanks for this inspirational post. Part of the online marketing confusion and scam rises from those that have made some significant sums of money via online marketing but never really honest about how long it really took them to achieve.

Hence newbies carries the perception that it is that easy. This mind-set has to erased before any progress or success.

Cheers!,

28 posts

restrictions on posts to streams?? in Miscellaneous #Leadership

about 1 month ago

Hi Doug W,

I think this is minority of sponsors does that, posting irrelevant materials on the stream. If it too worrying, have a chat with your sponsor about your concern for other members reading it.

I believe you can also block unwanted materials, or simply do not read any post from him.

Cheers!,

11 posts

Is it possible to sell triple-clicks item to PSAs or CSAs? in Getting Started #Sales #TCredits

about 1 month ago

Hi,

Yes I believe you can, but the other questions is why would a PSA/CSA wants to buy from you when they can buy themselves to earn the Sales VP?.

If you succeeded in marketing to them, then you will earn direct commison on PSAs if on your first generation otherwise you will 4% override commissions if in generation 2-12 depending of-course on your rank at the time. With CSA you will only get the available CSA commission.

Wait for additional comments from members.

Cheers!

15 posts

Reducing Pie in The Sky Rewardical Claims in Sales #Localvantia #Rewardical #Sales

about 1 month ago

Hi James M,

Yours with RW program is inspirational and I strongly believe that with your helpful posts/queries on this subject will help transform the mind-set of affiliates including myself to look into becoming one, knowing that we have an in-house expert (YOU) to shout to if we need assistance.

Cheers!,

14 posts

PRM now joins my team ! in Team Building #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Our PSAs that have been flagged RED for being inactive for over a year are placed in your PRM list, this reveals that some over a year inactive could return, so never give up on them.

Thanks Mary B for sharing this case study.

Cheers!,

36 posts

Why can't we change our sponsors!? in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #PSA #Sponsor

about 1 month ago

Hi Akila,

Your comments are awesome and full of wisdom.

I agree with SFI that the line should be drawn somewhere and that point is NO swapping of sponsors. I agree with you that this is harsh and perhaps detrimental...to what extent remains to be seen.

However, I will support your view on case-by-case too because if your sponsor is not motivating, AIM HIGH DREAM BIG sort of person then you could be on a one directional flow, whereas 2 directional flow is better for faster growth in this business.

Although we have Opti-build but it will be nicer to have a sponsor who is aspiring to higher rank and helping you too to reach higher ranks from UP, not entire from DOWN.

Cheers!,

30 posts

Check out the new, updated NGRQ Gateway! in SFI News #Marketing #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Thanks a lot for this new NGRQ gateway, honestly Sir, this is much more meaningful and less scary.

I am posting that to 60 groups on FB.

All the best!

Cheers!,

11 posts

huge lot of second home CSAs in Team Building #CSA

about 1 month ago

Hi,

When you got the CSAs you were emailed the filters as follows:

Date Joined: 2018-11-14
Generation CS

When the search loaded, simply check the box send email to all these affiliates.

Cheers!,

7 posts

How To Get Your Share of Second Home CSAs ? in Getting Started #Getting Started #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Excellent Post, Ana B one which I will be streaming to my downlines.
Thanks for the efforts.

Cheers!

7 posts

Where are my CSAs? in Miscellaneous #Compensation #CSA

about 1 month ago

Hi Chukwuma E,

You should have received notifications (email) about your 10 tcredits and 10 CSAs if am correct. Please recheck.

Also, check your genealogy tab and filter Generation and CS, when this page loaded scroll to the last page and check your CSAs from 10th of these month and you will see 10 CSAs there.

Also do CSAs in say few days ago.

Cheers!,

15 posts

How do you win a game in Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

Thanks, Tanja K, for that little research.
I have provided a safe region for him, he should at least get 2 tcredits share of Zackpot at 3K points, from experience.

15 posts

How do you win a game in Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

Hi,

In my opinion you need to score over 3000 prize points, I know because I have the CK Winner Gold Trim Badge.
Good luck and hope you hit 3K score.

Cheers!,

27 posts

More Rewards for the TOP 20 Forum Gurus! in Suggestion Box

about 1 month ago

Hi Nimo P,

Thanks. Your opinion is well noted and documented. For records though I have no material gain from my request for an additional 100 Prize Points for Guru Top 20, you can see below am already and ELITE and hope to keep it.

Where am from, we always give and look out for one another in 200% appreciation, even where there is none to appreciate we create one. Sorry you misunderstood.

Cheers!,

27 posts

about 1 month ago

Hi Madam!,

You are right and am so thrilled that you got my point because if one person does an happy.

I only disagree about being quiet though, you must speak your mind messages in a honest and caring way even if you have to face consequenses, this is how i see things, sorry if some disagree.

It is not just about FG points but elements around it. It is not meant to be a competition but to show appreciation and this act to outsiders is NOBLE.

Have a blessed week!

Word for the wise!

Cheers!,

27 posts

about 1 month ago

HELLO!

Thanks for all your comments, however it is just a suggestions. If it's my Company, i would have rewarded them from the onset hence no one will reject, because i feel for good people who does help when it is hard to help. We do all for God, now no need to proclaim goodness to man because God sees your heart and our reward is there with him!

Does this suggestion makes me a bad person?, NO, that's good for me because i don't mind being judged. Whether more rewards are given or not it does not bother me. I expect to be stripped-off my badge and FG rank, which is fine by me.

If you read all the comments, some like the idea, that's good for me. Perhaps we should be given option if we want the FG badge and 300 prize points or not, it is still a benefit. I honestly DO NOT CARE ABOUT THE BADGE, I LOVE REWARDING GREAT HEARTS, IT IS THE JOY OF GIVING AND APPRECIATION, I know they help from mind but that won't stop me showing how grateful I am! If I was not a FG, I would still make this request.

You do not have to be FG to be a helper, if you help your team with gifts and efforts, you are a helper. Your helping is not constrained to Forum but everywhere on the globe.

In life we need to be appreciative of great people, am not speaking for myself, have a look at my badges, I am very close to Elite in SFI BQ, this is me GIVING with joy. So what is in it for me....NOTHING. Sorry, you did not see my point and sorry for being overly-concerned about you guys that make you thing differently.

Cheers!,

27 posts

about 1 month ago

Hey Folks,

SFI recognises us so I suggested they do it well.
Someone just joined my team now and I sent him welcome message, I do not know this person, guess what he said ''Thank you so much for being part of this site'', that in addition to beautiful comments I get daily from my downlines is ENOUGH.

I am at this forum to help, hence my rank speaks for itself, however, we are here on a friendly level, no one is forcing anyone to give. Suppose it were granted, those opposing will benefit, if you don't want the reward then decline it.

I did charity work in teaching schools free but i still got some none cash reward. Giving in appreciation does not have to be negative attachment because, deserve it. For those that give shall receive. It is the joy of being human, no need to twist anything.

Remain Blessed!

27 posts

about 1 month ago

Yes Tanja, we all helpers as Guru, well that is your opinion, however you are helping your team and and getting rewards, so what is the difference?

You don't ;like the idea? I was asking general opinion.

27 posts

about 1 month ago

Hi Sir Gery!

Many thanks to you and your team for all innovative ideas. It was great thing to acknowledged FORUM GURU top #20 best performers, however I believe that you could go one step further by awarding them SFI prize points that will count towards SFI BQ contest because in my humble opinion, it is good to reward people with quantifiable things.

We could have the current badge shown below to have a gold trim edges which will also show on BADGES TAB plus the current 300 prize point plus an additional say 100 prize points.

These are my ideas, it will make it more exciting and more competitive based on quality of helpers!!

Cheers!,

136 posts

New bigger, better Badge Quest! in SFI News #Contests

about 1 month ago

Hi,

This is NOT an english lesson institution, my friend. In my opinion ''THE'' in the above will make it too formal, and that's no good. Thanks for highlighting this though.

Cheers!

136 posts

about 1 month ago

Hi Marvellous O!,

Hope you well, as your name implies...your reasoning are marvellous and simply suggest to keep it up, you will be an asset to the FORUM.

It is the mind-set that sets us apart, office mindset and entrepreneur/business mindset. I know you and me were told to go to University and then GET A JOB! that was where the seed was planted.

Remail blessed!

136 posts

about 1 month ago

I have just seen my SFI BQ and shown below. Thanks Sir Gery for me this is beneficial as am not far from Elite, this really showed my team building hard work and I hope it shows the TC hard work too, which I have not checked.

Whatever you have been better at, team building or TC, this will be shown, only separated as you can see. It will also show what has been holding you down from the previous system.

I hope you all have a satisfactory update, SFI is AWESOME.

Cheers!,

136 posts

about 1 month ago

Mr Gery, thanks for the innovative changes, we shall see after implementation. I really like this idea but those at Elite and perhaps GM will not be too pleased to see their hard work in acquiring badges reshuffled. I am BQGM since a year, maybe this will be beneficial for me to ascend higher.

Remember, not all will be favored!

However i like the fact that the BQ leaderboard will now partly depend on VP, which i believe will reward progress of sponsors.

Cheers!,

17 posts

No tcredits received for EA qualifications in Getting Started #Compensation #Leadership #TCredits

about 1 month ago

Hi,

Be patient for at most 2 more days, when all commissions are processed.

I believe ranks are processed on the 10th.

Cheers!,