Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

19x SUPPORT
David Abiola O A.

United Kingdom

E365 Champion

13 posts

Smart Start help in Getting Started

7 hours ago

Andrew C,

It is an unfamiliar territory with smart start for me but my trust in SFI to provide the steps for sign-ups, everyone of us knows what they are getting but do not now internally workings.

Simply tell your prospect to follow the smart start as instructed on joining, you see Andrew the trouble is people asking irrelevant questions rather than DOING what instructions says.

Cheers!

15 posts

Perseverance to reach Success!!! in Team Building #Team Building

7 hours ago

Hi Danal,

I think you should be thankful to your lucky star, because 20 out 200 means 10% active, this is great and wishing myself that.

You see, this improved active is due to all the recent changes that SFI has made such as:
1. You keeping your VP all months round until you make 1500 VP and you are EA
2. AA
to list a few. Now you can AIM HIGHER DREAM BIGGER!

Cheers!

12 posts

Get help from your keyboard! :) in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

9 hours ago

Unselfish and very helpful tips.

Got a lot on my plate at the moment helping my team to get the a share of the 13000 CSA via September step up challenge.

However will share and apply this tip later, thanks Marilyn C!

Cheers!

13 posts

New PSAs in Miscellaneous #PSA #Team Building

1 day ago

Thank you, Sir. I use your suggestion and with the VP Ledger too!
Cheers!

13 posts

New PSAs in Miscellaneous #PSA #Team Building

1 day ago

Hi Clarence W,

This is probably a coincidence or you need to enforce it. Most do not know where these stuffs are located, they are still over-whelmed by the greatness of SFI. More on the mobile phone could be more challenging.

My overall guess is, THEY DO NOT KNOW HOW OR WHERE! So simplify it for them.

Cheers!

16 posts

Bank account to bank account transfers NZ to Nigeria in Team Building #Getting Started #Sponsor #Team Building

1 day ago

I believe it is against SFI rule to transfer money between affiliates and sponsor!
Tip: use a gift certificate if you must help your PSA financially.

9 posts

Another Card King win in Recognition

1 day ago

Very funny Ed,

I have won 9 times and currently on Silver trimmed badge, aiming for gold trim.
Obviously, CK is one of my favourite EZ games, and won yesterday too.

Keep playing guys and guessing your way to few tcredits!
Cheers!

24 posts

13000 CSA's in Suggestion Box #Team Building

1 day ago

Our Honourable Sir Gery!,

You have been so nice, kind and generous with this brilliant challenge, however it might have taken alot of people by surprise, me included.

Would you be kinder to consider extending challenge until the end of next month? I hope am not being cheeky!
I understand this month September may be special to you but in my opinion, it could bring even bigger successes to us all.

Just my opinion!

With most respect!
Cheers!!

4 posts

Auction History Logs in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

2 days ago

Go to AA then click the DASHBOARD tab and it is right there on top bar.
Cheers!

24 posts

13000 CSA's in Suggestion Box #Team Building

2 days ago

I can tell you are still over-excited about this Scott, so am I, the problem though is that the GTL is slipping away but am being persistent but if my downline makes the move so will I.

Good luck to everyone thinking and aiming for this creative and generous SFI challenge!

Cheers!

27 posts

Which Tab Is More Excited? in Miscellaneous

2 days ago

For me, it is either the ALERT or MAIL tabs. If my mail-box indicates flashing messages and a few numbers, I head straight there, otherwise I deal with the alert tabs incase vital messages, like SFI News or CSA to claim.

Cheers!

8 posts

Reassigning PSA,s in Team Building #Team Building

2 days ago

Olga is a dynamic person capable of working with any country in my opinion.
Rewarding your new EA with 3 PSA is awesome as it eliminates one requirement for BTL rank.

Country differences should not be a barrier to winning an affiliate, some might feel intimidated being same country. YOU is the one to prepare for such scenario and WIN.

Be POSITIVE!

6 posts

Let's Give Our Personalities A Tune-Up - Are You In? in Marketing #Marketing

2 days ago

Nice one Bruce,

Indeed image is everything, both personal and business images. At all times must we be professional when in business environment.

Show interest on your sub-ordinates/downlines, be optimistic, helpful and happy though things might not be great. Remember, negative minds attract bad luck, well in my opinion, so stay positive as negative behavior isn't going to help anyone.

We shall be improving until off this planet, there is no end for self-improvements but a bit of improvement can be magnified.

Believe in yourself and your given qualities.

Cheers!

24 posts

What is better to be BTL every month ? in Team Building #Leadership #Marketing #Team Building

2 days ago

Hi,

BB is great because am on it as well, but a BTL in my 1st generation on AD 20 PSAs-To-Go has also revealed to me that equivalently good but you do not get TCredit with the purchase, however you have 3000+ VP making you BTL immediately. Both of these also keeps you as Booster Club and it's benefits.

The choice is influenced by available funds and whether you play games so you need TCredits. By the same token, I have BTL who purchase only T125 and maximises that to attain BTL however they do own recruitments for PSA/PRM.

Tip: The key is that you have the 1500 VP from sales/purchases, everything else is personal circumstances.

Cheers!

14 posts

Please can my explain who is E365 Champion ? in Miscellaneous #VersaPoints

3 days ago

If you are first in your class at the end of 365 days you will be the entrepreneur champion (E365) with several rewards. Good luck! Learn about E365 here: www.sfimg.com/E365?tab=prizes www.sfimg.com/E365 www.sfimg.com/E365?tab=info_and_rules# E365 Champion gets monthly 10 CSA free

9 posts

How to create and install a TripleClicks banner own my website? in Getting Started #Getting Started

3 days ago

Romina M has given you the best pictorial explanation and from then on, simply copy the .png url link for your website where you can then input the banner as embedded url and thus also making it clickable banner.

Cheers!

12 posts

Opitonal Immediate Auto-Delivery Billing and Shipment in Suggestion Box #Auto-Delivery

3 days ago

I understand your view, but it might not be that straight forward all case considered as some AD, though set up still requires verification/clearance. I guess in your case no verification required so yours and others similarly should not be restrained.

Agreed the AD should be processed on the specified date without any further user intervention, except in above minority cases.

12 posts

Opitonal Immediate Auto-Delivery Billing and Shipment in Suggestion Box #Auto-Delivery

3 days ago

Hello Stephen D!,

Always delighted to read your post aimed at making things easier, however this request to me appears not urgent because like you said one can quick order and besides due to the nature of AD and the users from different accounts, geographic location, legislation and so much more, perhaps a bit of flexibility is best allowed as is now.

Just my opinion.

Cheers!

11 posts

Let's Create More Creativeity!!! Why Not??? in Marketing #Marketing

3 days ago

Hello Bruce!,

Another wisdom masterpiece from a wise man! It was as if you was watching my hands because I have just created a CREATIVE challenge for my new sign-ups via BB and social media that whoever places an AD for T125 which makes that individual EA right away will receive an equal amount of TCredit via Gift Exchange. So if someone buys T125 then i will award another FREE T125.

Not that am not rich but it will get those doubtful minds to become positive and change to GIVE. It will also benefit me as well, and that is the key...everyone is a winner!

Tip: We need to free our mind such that it can THINK and CREATE success for us! Help your mind to develop thinking abilities, remember the mind store pictures mostly.

Cheers!

9 posts

Learning how to Earn in Miscellaneous #Marketing #Sales #Sponsor

4 days ago

Thanks for this educational post, will add that goals though must be set, bigger responsibility in decision. Most goals have smaller goals or dependent goals that must be achieved before the main goal.

Case study: This morning thinking about increasing AA wins to 10 so that I can have bronze trim badge quest points but on the hand I thought that can wait while I increase my frequent flyer to 250, which is currently 203. This choice will give similar points but one is both economical and quicker (frequent flyer bronze trimmed badge).

Tip: THINK overall benefits and quantifiable progress when setting your immediate and final goals.

Cheers!

7 posts

Active listening in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Team Building #TripleClicks

4 days ago

Hello Snezana M,!

Another fabulous and inspirational post! No offense but only add that so is the power of observation (two eyes).

True leaders must also be observant but what does anyone sees when they look? We need to develop ourselves to synchronize our eyes and minds for optimal visual interpretations.

Tip: The mind only stores pictures in our mind library!

Cheers!

2 posts

My starting point in SFI in Miscellaneous #E365 #Getting Started #Team Building

4 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

9 posts

Will I receive my 500 CSAs, if I do not make a purchase, and become BTL? in Miscellaneous

4 days ago

Did you say you paid for EA twice? Well, that is awesome!!

The good thing is that your class rank will have improved and you are now in contention of E365 championship meaning if you finish your first year with highest VP, you will receive E365 champion badge and 10 CSA EVERY MONTH cool!!

However it is not a cool thing to do if you have tight budget like most.

As i believe, BTL rank requires 3000 VP of which 1500 VP acquired from sales/purchase, there is no short corners with that plus 3PSAs.

Tip: Abide by the SFI rules!

12 posts

How to make Sales? in Sales #Sales

4 days ago

You can generate income streams in SFI as follows:

1. Build a team, whereby when they buy something you earn commissions and from their PSAs depending on your rank.
2. Browse TC products and share product links on social media and friends or even free ads platforms. When someone buys you get a PRM and commissions.

Find further readings here: www.sfimg.com/forum/search?search=how+to+make+sales&forum_id=

Tip: Concentrate on number 1 above for PASSIVE income!

Cheers!

6 posts

Grow your bussiness... in Marketing #Marketing #Sales #Team Building

4 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)