Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

SUPPORT
David Abiola O A.

United Kingdom

27 posts

First win - TTime in Recognition #Eager Zebra #TCredits

11 hours ago

Congratulation! Keep playing daily and increase your T-Time Badge. Good Luck!!

35 posts

How do you menage without the internet connection? in Miscellaneous

1 day ago

Dear Tanja K, as with all the others, I am so sorry too. You are a very knowledgeable individual but may I remind you to suspend all your badge streaks and use your local library (if that wasn't disconnected also. Good Luck!!

26 posts

solo ads in Sales #Leadership #PSA #Sales

2 days ago

Excellent and very useful tips! Thanks!!

19 posts

What is the best way to encourage your PRMs? in Marketing #Marketing #Sales #W3

3 days ago

Hi Jacqueline,
Many thanks, and everyone who commented.

19 posts

4 days ago

Many thanks to all for all your honest comment! It appears that we as affiliates can not encourage by communication, does anyone know why the SFI/TC rule is such?

In UK we have a saying that "every little helps" perhaps, in my opinion, we can increase our PRM sales by knowing their interests and what they like to buy.

However SFI/TC claims to do the follow-up as we see this does not encourage them even with our generous gifts. So we just sit back and hope they buy and wish that our free gifts encourages them to buy.

I have 24 PRMs and have not had a single sale from my investment hence apologies for my seeking a review of current method or is it that I need to increase my PRM numbers to say 40 before I see one sale?

Is it a numbers game as the PSA/CSA? Personally, I like to be in some sort of control my investments.

19 posts

5 days ago

Thanks to everyone for your excellent comments!!

19 posts

5 days ago

What is the best way to encourage your PRMs and generate sales?

15 posts

CSA in Pricebenders

9 days ago

Hi Ogedegbe F, Unfortunately your request is not valid in SFI/TC but be positive because that CSA could one day be an active EA or beyond giving you at least 1500 VP Match and 15% of whatever they spend at TC. You do NOT want to be giving your CSAs away, also because TCredit is a one-time benefit but CSA as mentioned above could be long-term benefit.
God Bless and Good Luck to you!

23 posts

Lost Faith about Fairness of the E365 Contest in Miscellaneous #Contests #E365

10 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

11 posts

Transfer of PSA in Team Building #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

13 days ago

Excellent question and comments! Thanks!!

12 posts

The value of Promo Bid in Pricebenders #Pricebenders #PSA #Team Building

19 days ago

Congratulations and thank your lucky star!!

17 posts

My humble tip to new EA and Team Leader. in Miscellaneous

25 days ago

Great question and I sincerely hope we all can be this open and practically helpful! I am heading to my Geneology to do my post and also earn 10 VP for group mailing, Cheers1

13 posts

Tips to Recruit New PSA in Team Building #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

26 days ago

For free sign ups use Facebook and Instagram.
For paid advertisements buy any of the following from TC:
1. Builder Bundle
2. PSA TO GO
3. S-Builder
4. E-Card for friends and relatives
Remember, people are people meaning most have similar problems that will hinder being active, so communicate constantly the benefits from the day the joined and encourage the "movers".

8 posts

PRM Sales in Sales #Marketing #Sales #W3

about 1 month ago

Can someone help explain how to get sales from PRMs purchases. I have several PRMs but none has purchased.

14 posts

One million dollar to be shared in Getting Started #E365

about 1 month ago

Great question and comments. Thanks and good luck!!

507 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Mary Bird! in Recognition

about 1 month ago

Hi Mary, Sorry am a bit late seeing this thread. Wishing you all the best of luck! Congratulations!!!

29 posts

Is SFI applying Sir Isaac Newton's Law of Inertia? in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #PSA

about 1 month ago

You are right about SFI and don't forget the current Localvantia too.

5 posts

Local merchants in Ask Gery #Localvantia

about 1 month ago

Excellent question and comments! Thanks!!

8 posts

Team building in United Kingdom #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Keep working with movers and promoting! Don't even consider quitting, start thinking what is it that you're doing wrong. If you have a budget like $33 use it to be BTL monthly in view of Opti-Build program/DD and use free ads for sales to boost income. Good Luck!!

17 posts

Affiliate request in Getting Started

about 1 month ago

It would be nice having to make commission without spending; it is difficult but possible. Like many businesses you must make a little to very large investment, so SFI is better because you don't have to make huge investment which provides tools and team building for your business, also you invest when you want. Remember the platform is for team building and sales. Depending who you are you can do both together or simply master one at a time. People who are aiming high and dreaming big on the platform are investing time and money to build there team such as opti-build program.

12 posts

Links and gateways in Marketing

2 months ago

Excellent posts and comments! In promoting my JMT on Facebook, I bought a link from TC ECA (search for this ECA) cost under $5. Also a good idea to "connect" with ECA who markets team builder products such as PSA, Blogs and so on, this you get emails of latest offers!

5 posts

This is nice! in United Kingdom

2 months ago

Well done Ian C, keep it up! Slowly but surely!! Good Luck mate!!!

14 posts

Silver Team Leader Benefit in Compensation #Compensation

2 months ago

Dear Phill R,
I give you credit for your honesty. Those who have achieved free advert strategy should simply enlighten those not so smart because TC pool will increase if we all help each other and encourage one another practically.

One the "Scoreboard" you find various classes of earnings mainly residual and leveraged income.

Tip 1: First chose your scoreboard favourite class and work intensely on that class (until you are expert) then look again at the scoreboard to try another class of earnings, meaning confront one challenge at a time!!
Tip 2: Ai m for Opti-build program to grow your team because I believe the leverage income is superior.

Excellent comments from all and good luck!!!!

4 posts

Eager Zebra CSAs (Action Takers Win)! in Recognition #E365 #Eager Zebra #Team Building

2 months ago

Good news--you were a winner in the latest E365 Daily Drawing*! You won: 2 EZ Express tokens!!

Then I played Card King using one of above tokens which resulted in 3 CSA won via Spin Wheel.

Take action my fellow affiliate, I know it can be difficult but be persistent and believe in yourselves, it will happen!
Also it helps if you don't quit your day job yet while you are building your business empire. Good Luck All!!!.