Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

11x SUPPORT
Priyanka J.

India

E365 Champion

6 posts

Group Messages via the PSA mailer in Miscellaneous

3 hours ago

Before sending group mail to all team members, first send preview message to yourself,then check everything ,if anything is wrong then edit again.

After editing send that message to all team members .
After sending message to your team you can't edit it ,so it's better to edit first then send.

9 posts

Newbie leader here in Pricebenders #Pricebenders #VersaPoints

3 hours ago

Read launch pad lessons one by one . Understand them and apply what you learn to SFI.

www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad

Contact your sponsor/co sponsor for any help.

www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/upline

28 posts

Just a Suggestion(Summary Page of Registration) in Team Building

20 hours ago

This happens because your friends didn't joined from your gateway,that you send to them.
This happened to me also.
So when you send your gateway to your friends then told them to join from your link instead of going to google and search for SFI, otherwise they will get another sponsor.
It's better to warn our friends to join from our link .

13 posts

Meaning of Gateways in the making of E-Card in Miscellaneous #Marketing

1 day ago

This is from support solution.

Choose the Gateway you want to have linked to from your E-Card. Note that our recommended Gateway is chosen for you by default, but you can choose any of the other gateways listed (if any). Any gateway you choose will contain your SFI ID number so that you are automatically credited with the sign-up (and you will receive a separate notification of this by e-mail). You can also choose "NONE" if you prefer not to have a gateway link for your recipients to use.

Read more .

9 posts

When will my ECA Store be allowed to create new listings? in ECA Program #ECA

1 day ago

Wait for news from SFI carporate.

17 posts

How to play in the Daily Grand? in Miscellaneous #Contests

1 day ago

You have to enter only once for Daily Grand.
Number of entries is for chances of wining in daily grand.
With every extra entry you earn in the Daily Grand, you can significantly increase your odds of winning.

More entries more chances of wining in DG!

7 posts

ECA updating in ECA Program #ECA

1 day ago

No any news about ECA update,but maybe soon we will get news about ECA update.

5 posts

Biz quiz in Southern Asia

2 days ago

This is from support solution.

How are Biz Quiz letter grades determined?

SFI system calculates Biz Quiz letter grades based on the percentage of questions you answer correctly, as follows:

A = 100% - 90% of questions answered correctly

B = 89% - 80% of questions answered correctly
C = 79% - 70% of questions answered correctly
D = 69% - 60% of questions answered correctly
F = < 60%

You'll get three chances to answer each Biz Quiz question. Your grade will not be affected if you miss one or two of your three chances. Grades are based only on whether or not you answered that day's quiz correctly.

NOTE: Your letter grade (e.g. B+) is displayed on the badge only if your grade is "B" or above. Grades B+, A-, and A+ will appear on Biz Quiz badges for affiliates with 89%, 90%, and 96%-100% scores, respectively.

47 posts

Sales of PSA in Team Building #PSA #Sales #Team Building

2 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

47 posts

2 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

47 posts

2 days ago

47 posts

2 days ago

47 posts

2 days ago

28 posts

Can I increase my versa point? in VersaPoints #Contests #E365 #VersaPoints

3 days ago

To become E-365 champion score the most Versa Points (VP) in your class during this 365-day period. ( as you joined on 1st April 2017 ,you have to collect more VP before 1 April 2018 ,means you can attain 1st in class Rank up-to 31 March 11.59 Pm SFI timing )

You are 4th in class so you have to come 1st in class before 1st April by collecting more VP than your classmate.
Championship does not depends on your Rank (STL/GTL...) but it depends upon your VP in 365 days ,so if you want to win
E -365 then earn more VP than your Classmate.

See your Classmates Here
www.sfimg.com/E365?tab=leaderboard&referrer=search

21 posts

Teachable Staff in Suggestion Box #Getting Started #Team Building

3 days ago

Good suggestion,
But I think Forum is right place for every one to learn,to ask questions with no cost.
Here we get help from experts, sometimes mr. Gery answers some questions.
Here we can ask questions anytime 24 hours.
So Forum is like a Teachable staff with no cost!

17 posts

How to make AEK favorites to win the badge. in VersaPoints #Compensation #ECA #VersaPoints

3 days ago

Go to Triple click then www.tripleclicks.com/buy and connect with ECA's that you like .

10 posts

Purchasing with someone's card in Getting Started

4 days ago

Only one card per SFI affiliate.
If you want to use credit card of any other person then he should not be SFI member/affiliate.
If your friend is not SFI affiliate then only you can use their card.
Later if your friend join SFI then your friend have to use another card than this.

You can use PayPal to buy from Triple click.

Or you can buy Tcurrency from ECA's in your country, and use this Tcurrency to buy from Triple click.

15 posts

Additional Pricebenders Badge (Just a Suggestion) in Pricebenders #Pricebenders

4 days ago

You will get These Two Badges for spending Tcredits at least for 5 Consecutive days.

11 posts

TripleClicks Booster Club and Builder Bundle in Sales #CSA

4 days ago

You will get 10 CSA every month by becoming Booster Club Qualified (BCQ).
And 12 CSA By setting your Builder Bundle for monthly auto-delivery.
You will Loss All CSA if you fail to attain EA rank.

12 posts

Guaranteed Win Auctions! in Sales #CSA #Sales #TCredits

4 days ago

Play T - time every day,18 entry per day .
Play all free games.

12 posts

Notification emails to auctions not won in Pricebenders #Pricebenders #VersaPoints

4 days ago

I received email when I participated in buy now auction, nothing changed.

Check email notification settings here
www.tripleclicks.com/myaccount/#

Contact support if you already checked everything.

"Thank you for your participation in the January 9th, 2018 Pricebenders auction for:

Silver76Pack--Silver Bar (1 Ounce) & 75 TCredits

Though you did not win the auction, you are eligible to take advantage of our Buy Now program. That is, for 24 hours, you may purchase the above item you were bidding on AND receive all your bids back! NOTE: If you do not reside in the USA or Canada, you will need to have the item shipped to a USA or Canada address."

25 posts

Do I have to keep a WordPress Blog, if I purchase a Blog from TC? in Marketing #Marketing

5 days ago

You can contact ECA owner before buying blog and can ask for link of sample blog so that you can understand what type of blog you are going to purchase.

Also you have to pay only once for ECA owner not monthly or yearly.
But if you want Hosting for blog /website then you have to pay hosting provider monthly or yearly. OR you can use this blog / Website free also to advertise on social media.

Somev ECA provide free hosting with blog/website for 1 year ,So it's good to contact ECA first.
After confirming everything you can buy the blog that you like.
Priyanka,it is always better to make blogs yourself.I have lost a lot of T-Credits for the "Blogs" I wanted to buy from ECAs but they have not delivered,and the "Support" could not help the matter any way.After my bitter experience that some of the ECAs are running wild I dare not approach them at least for some time.
Thanks sir ,
Not all ECA Owner are same sir.
I sell website on my ECA and i always complete website on time.
I always contact my customer and ask if they want any changes in their website.