SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

8x SUPPORT
Raymond L.

Canada

E365 Country Champion

11 posts

Less than 200VP Each Month - Growth or Failure? in Team Building #PSA #Team Building #VersaPoints

5 hours ago

Hello Mba-White F., I think the best way to answer critics like that is to follow the advice of Captain K(Tommy K). Tommy K is a GTL and has been with SFI a lot of years.
Here's what he says about non-believers. " Don't try and do all the work here by yourself. SFI has provided special answers by experts in the Smart Start section". The answers are all there for any situation of skeptical people.
And Captain K is one very successful leader here.
Hope this will help a little.
Keep the faith and you will succeed!
Good luck to you.

5 posts

As You get Started in Getting Started #Sponsor

1 day ago

Hello Uche., I still think that the best advice we can give to newcomers is: Go to Smart Start first.
There, you will get the proper order of procedure for a successful career with SFI.
Follow the guidelines as close as you can and you will love the results.
But, you still need patience and consistency for better results.
Good luck to you and yours.
Best regards!

17 posts

Great opportunity... in Suggestion Box

1 day ago

Hi Vesna F. WOW! Knowing your stuff and opportunities is the primary quality of a business person.
I am sure now that you will make big here, Vesna.
Keep rocking, you're on the right track.
Talk to you soon,
Best regards.

17 posts

Great opportunity... in Suggestion Box

1 day ago

Hello Vesna F., This is truly a great opportunity. The regular price of 20 PSASs is 150.US$.
This great special is a celebration of SFI 20th Anniversary.
This will allow everyone to join the Celebration for on top of the great Special, did you see all the Goodies attached to that purchase?
Very happy that you noticed such a deal.
Wish you the best of success.
Best regards

7 posts

20 PSA in Team Building

1 day ago

Hi Hafsah Z., You must realize that this is really an awsome deal. This package of 20 PSAs currently sells for 150.$ US. This great special of 20 PSAs is made to celebrate the 20th anniversary of SFI
Plus all the goodies you will get from that purchase. Plus, you will get, if any purchases are made by your 20 PSA, 100% commission on the CV value of these purchases. I do understand your point to ask for lower quantity, but in such a deal, it is very difficult. It is offered to give everyone a chance to participate in this special promotion.
Hope this info will help a little.
Good luck to you.
Best regards

3 posts

RT Pick win in Inspiration/Testimonials #Astro Auctions #Contests #Rewardical

4 days ago

Hi Kris, In Astro Auctions, it is so popular now that any kind of win is a show of patience.
Bravo. You deserve all our Congratulations. Keep on playing, it's a fun game.
Best regards.

14 posts

Advertising Tips! in Marketing #Marketing #Sales

4 days ago

Hello Elizabeta P., Love your post. You have covered very well the consistency and patience required to succeed here at SFI.
With your kind of posting, and with the extraordinary new development including Shopify, Amazon, and SFI., those who will not make it now are the ones that quit or are allergic to money.
Thank you for being such an active force in Forum.

3 posts

Auto Select Your Favorite Auctions in North America #Astro Auctions #Auto-Delivery #Rewardical

6 days ago

Hi David W., Thank you for the great tip. I bid on Astro Auctions 3 times a day, so from now on because of your tip, I will use Auto Bid to make extra income on the transactions.
Your tip is quite appreciated. Best regards to you!

16 posts

Received, ESB CSAs!!! in Team Building #CSA

8 days ago

Hi Marilyn C., Yes, I got the same bonus myself with the same program. It's a reward for the Ex. Speedster participation.
All new participation directed to the compensation plan. It allows us to advance higher and faster.
Hope this helps you a little, Marilyn, and I wish you the best of luck.

18 posts

That was quick! AA item delivered real fast! in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Leadership #TripleClicks

8 days ago

Hi Gyanendra P., Please, do not send the glasses back. You look really good in them. Delivery shows the effectiveness of that program. It's pleasant to participate in a venture that delivers.
Congratulations. Bravo, You made a great deal.

35 posts

What is missing on our site that other similar sites offer in Team Building #Marketing #Team Building

8 days ago

Hello Mary B., I agree with you, let's start selling advertising. I dunno what formula is best. We have the affiliates, and a lot of merchants would want to sell to this huge market. Let's move ahead!

8 posts

First time-Top scorers in Pick The Price contest! in Recognition #Eager Zebra #TCredits

9 days ago

Hi Eveldina H., Congratulations! This is quite an achievement. I have not seen such an award ever. And, you seem very proud of yourself and rightfully so. That's why these games are so much fun and we keep on playing for all the recognition and a bit of glory.
Bravo, Eveldina, and keep rocking!

17 posts

T CREDITS in Team Building #TCredits

9 days ago

HelloTihomira I., I don't know why you'd want to send TCredits to your sponsor, usually, it's the other way around.
Your sponsor is the one who should be sending some credits.
In case you still want to go ahead with that transaction, simply click into TCredits section and then look for send option.
Best of luck to you.
Regards.

9 posts

I repeated the feat again in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #Team Building

10 days ago

WOW! Bosah., You must be quite a player. And you must practice a lot playing several games per day. I love Card King myself but still haven't won your type of rewards. Maybe my turn is coming soon and Lady Luck is looking my way.
Many congratulations to you, keep on playing that fun while we wish the best of luck.
Have fun and best regards!

14 posts

REWARDICALS in Suggestion Box #Rewardical #TCredits #VersaPoints

11 days ago

Hello Rahma U. , It is a good idea to offer gift certificates to newcomers, to new affiliates and even friends and relatives.
You have to have a good feeling about the recipient and hope to receive a return. If well placed, the gift certificate is viable
because it will not cost you anything until it is used by the payee.
So, you can easily check the return on investment. You will see beneficient has noticed you.
Wish you the best of luck in your business. Hope this will help a little.
Best regards

6 posts

TripleClicks Purchases in Sales #TripleClicks

11 days ago

Hello Bulelwa S., My own impression is that it would be more profitable for you to pay for the purchase with your credit
if the rates in your country are a little similar to the rates charged internationally (around 25%). Since we're always looking
for a better deal, this would be my choice.
Hope this info helps. Best of regards to you.

14 posts

What are members redeeming rewardical for? in Miscellaneous #Rewardical

14 days ago

Hi Gregan R., Have you seen the Rewardicals Redeem page. It gives you all the redeemable value of exchangeable products
including gift certificates.
However, if you're referring to the redeemed data of every item, unfortunately, I don't have such info, but it must be available somewhere and perhaps Support has such a record.
And, yes, there is a commission paid on purchases made with gift certificates.
Hope this info helps a little.
Best regards.

4 posts

Astro Auction results in Suggestion Box #Astro Auctions

14 days ago

Hi Dennis C., No, I don't think this is possible. The game is built that way already. But it gives you a little time to relax between each game and allows the company to reach their targeted amount to a profitable level.
And, I, myself play quite often and I never really paid attention to time between games cause I do something else in the meantime.
I hope you keep on bidding in spite of this little inconvenience and especially keep on winning.

7 posts

Butterfly or Caterpillar? in Getting Started #Getting Started #PSA #VersaPoints

15 days ago

Hi Lindsey T., Well done. Beautiful piece of writing. But, recruits like you are a rare species and I could welcome a thousand of affiliates like you a day. Not everybody has the same drive, the same means(you must have invested a bit?) to get where you are and so fast. You covered the whole situation with your post. Now, all we have to do all of us is: "call missing persons bureau to find your type. Bravo, very done, your achievement and your post are delicious.
Best regards. You don't need to look back.

11 posts

Failing to bid in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

16 days ago

Hi Nicholas M., You must be careful of the amount you bid and be sure you follow the procedure. First operation:
Your bid: If you don't have sufficient TCredits to bid the entire amount, you must bid at least one TCredit at least.
Then, the third operation, click on an amount that you would like to get from Constellation. Then, simply submit. If you do not follow this order, your transaction will be refused. It will be refused also if you don't have enough TCredits for operation wanted or an amount has been reserved for other auctions you have bid on previously.
I dunno if that will solve your problem but if you follow the procedure quite tightly, it should work.
Best regards.

4 posts

How do I get feed back to see if ECA is OK in Getting Started

16 days ago

Hi Jan, You're a doll. Thank you for your suggestion, just hadn't thought of that angle.
We need all the precautions we can get nowadays.
Thank, Jan. Best regards

4 posts

How do I get feed back to see if ECA is OK in Getting Started

16 days ago

I found an interesting ad right here on my email. It,s an ECA from Thailand offering a service of email.
I might be interested for myself and my Teammates but before I recommend anyone I'd like to know if that ECA is kosher
because of the feedbacks on that merchant all date back to almost a year in the best case.
Could anyone tell me how to go about this?
I would really appreciate your help.

10 posts

Am I Ban From Participating In Astro Auction in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

17 days ago

Hi Alexander M., The only thing I can see is that you have to have the necessary TCredits to bet.
Example; With 10 TCredits, you should be able to bet on anything you want providing you follow the right procedure.
First, click in Astro Auctions: Bid 2 Tc, click continue: click on 1 TCredits, click continue, click on the amount that you feel should be the winning bid. Then, go into to confirm and you're done. But all this time, you have to have enough TCredits in your account. The game will keep in reserve all the credits you have bid already.
Just count your bids as you go and there is no reason for it not to work.
If you hade been suspended by the system for foul play, you would have been advised already.
Hope this clarifies your situation.
Best regards.

8 posts

Co-Sponsor Reassign Details? in Team Building #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

17 days ago

Hello Hategekimana S., It,s not regular that you don't have a co-sponsor. Most everybody has a least one.
What you should do is ask your sponsor about this. And then, if that does not work, just file a ticket with Support.
Of course, a co-sponsor is there to help you and answer your questions. But, you can get also get help as your doing now thru Forum where you will always get an answer.
Good luck to you and keep moving on.

27 posts

The Best Way To Recruit: My Story in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

18 days ago

Hi David C., I love your post. Not only are you apt to recruit more affiliates with such a pitch, but you are bound to convert a lot of SFIers.
Keep up the good work, David. Say hi to your partner from all of us.
And keep your great postings coming.
Best regards