Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

2x SUPPORT
Ronald P.

Philippines

E365 Country Champion

6 posts

Why are we demoted from Executive Affiliate back to Affiliate? in Getting Started

less than a minute ago

Hi Victoria,

You are too hard on yourself. You were not demoted rather you did not requalify for EA status. Your status is 'pending requalification.'

Nearly year with as an SFI Affiliate does not always bring success.Remember you are a businesswoman. Always remember that time is on your side. Success comes from continuing to do what you have been doing but improving your failures and what you feel is not working for you.

If you can afford a monthly Auto-Delivery of 125 TCredits it will guarantee you 1500 VPs and your EA status will never be pending.

If you feel you are not getting support from your 'teammate' PSAs are available to be won or bought.

I wish you all the best with your business.

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

98 posts

Asking for your prayers! in Miscellaneous

1 day ago

Hi Zhumagul,

We are family! When one suffers we all suffer. My prayers and thoughts are with you and your son. He is so young to have this to contend with and not fully understand his situation.

In a heartbeat, we as parents, in difficult and unpredictable situations, will always trade places with our children. Just know his Guardian Angel with the Grace of God, the good doctors, you and yours and SFI are praying for him.

Prayer and thoughts!

Ron Pate

6 posts

Location Oriented Games in Suggestion Box #Contests #Eager Zebra

2 days ago

Hi Plimorbital,

Welcome to SFI. I feel you but, at the same time, it is my opinion that no country should have a monopoly on the games. We all win some and lose some games. That is the nature of trivia and any of the other games. If they were easy we all would be consistent winners. That would not be challenging.

As far as multicultural diversity goes, in my time with SFI, I have Wikipediaed every country of origin that our affiliates come from. I have learned so much about why some countries are more advanced than others. I could not learn that by playing games.

We are business people first and not gamers. I know you are proud of your country, but do you really think playing Kenyan or any other country's games will help retain affiliates?

Take care and all the best with your business.

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

8 posts

Opted in or Start of a new month? in Team Building #CSA #Sponsor

2 days ago

Hi Vincent,

All SFI Affiliates have Co-Sponsors. It has nothing to do with anything you did or said, opted-in status, or the first day of the month. Most Co-Sponsors take on the same role as Sponsors. They too advise PSAs and CSAs. If the process works you will receive advice from your Co-Sponsor.

You can send an introductory email to your Co-Sponsor acknowledging her/him and asking any questions you want to be answered.

I hope this clears up any confusion you might have had. Good luck with your business.

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

11 posts

Second home CSA?? in Getting Started #CSA

2 days ago

Hi Deepak,

Anna and Michal have explained what Second Home CSAs are and the benefits of opting in to take advantage of their availability. I too have more CSAs than PSAs.

Unfortunately, when CSAs Co-Sponsors do not requalify as EAs the Co-Sponsor loses the CSAs. They are then relegated to a pool of CSAs to be then given another chance as Second Home CSAs. Any affiliate who has opted into the program will receive them.

I hope this helps and adds to what Anne, Michael and anyone else has posted.

All the best with your business.

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

11 posts

Starter pack in Suggestion Box #Getting Started #Leadership #PSA

5 days ago

Hi Adebowale,

Thank you for your post. I do not think the availability to purchase the NMP should change. It is unfortunate that you could not buy the NMP because you could not understand what it contained. That I can understand. No one is going to buy something if they do not know what they are buying

From your post, it seems you were overwhelmed. If you were, you could have asked your sponsor to explain it to you, check the Forum or look it up in the glossary. Those are a few of the possibilities, there are more, available to help all affiliates understand SFI, Rewradical and Zing Network terminology.

Al the best with your business.

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

17 posts

Is Your Voice A Dead Fish Or A Live Wire??? in Marketing #Marketing

6 days ago

Hi Bruce,

Any affiliate who has an SFI ID # has taken the bait. But, the hook is not strong enough to reel al them in. Maslov's five Hierarchy of Needs are too strong and elusive for those who will/can not rise up from their current life situations.

So I would thank the majority of sponsors who use the 'Live Wire' approach and voice. I congratulate those sponsors who have gone and will go the extra mile or more with no guarantees of success.

It is my belief that demographics is a big hindrance to aspiring SFI Internet Marketers. We read, on the Forum, about the problems affiliates, from ALL countries, have educationally, financially, culturally, etc. trying to become successful through SFI.

Everyone, please continue to inspire with your posts. We can write, suggest and give advice all we want, and hopefully by the grace of God, walk mentally in other's shoes.

Let's all keep our eyes on the prize (MLK)

We are just about finished with our first quarter. I hope your business is booming.

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

11 posts

rewardicals in Getting Started #Rewardical

6 days ago

Hi Sonam,

You can start playing games with no TCredits. It is only when you continue to play the games, using TCredits , that you can earn Rewardicals Tokens. 1 TCredit = 10 Rewardicals Tokens.

I hope this helps you better understand how and when you can earn Rewardicals Tokens.

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

12 posts

Relaxes, let them sleep!!! in Team Building #CSA #PSA #Team Building

8 days ago

Hi Ria,

You are right. We affiliates have to remember that sleepers are not quitters because they did not opt-out. Emailing them, however often, keeps them engaged.

Sleepers are looking 'to better their quality of life' for themselves and their loved ones. Initially, they, probably, figured SFI was a fast track to having a better life immediately. They want that better life yesterday. (asap) Disappointed they moved on and continued their search.

While searching for that better life they hang on to the SFI anchor. There are not many things free in life. After searching the internet and being frustrated and possibly scammed, sleepers then realize SFI is free and is a possible solution to their having a better life.

When they were inactive they probably read your many previous or current sponsor 'come back' emails sent. After searching the internet and probably wasting money on non-existent promises, finding no other legitimate Internet businesses, they wake up.

Anyway my thoughts.

Good luck with your business!

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

8 posts

Today's BIZ Quiz in Miscellaneous #Contests

8 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

15 posts

Are some items at TripleClicks not eligible for rating/reviews? in Miscellaneous #TripleClicks

9 days ago

Hi Zhumagul,

I have reviewed all of my bought products and have never had to use TCredits to do it. But I did receive 1 TCredit and 25 VPs for each review. Of course, this is for products that can be reviewed only once. Check this out:
(Quote)
NOTE: You can earn 25 VP for each product rating/review on physical products sold by TripleClicks ECAs, as well as all physical and digital TC Direct products (excluding gift certificates). Thirty days (45 days for International members) after ordering a product (15 days for digital products) at TripleClicks.com, you will receive a request to rate and review your purchased product. Your 25 VP will be awarded once you submit your completed rating/review. You'll also earn a "thank you" TCredit in appreciation for submitting your review/rating. You may only review an item once and receive a maximum of 1 TCredit and 25 VP for reviewing that item. Items available in different quantities, such as TCredits, are considered the same (one) product.
(Unquote)

I hope this helps everyone involved. All the best with your business.

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

22 posts

Quick ordering from auto delivery in VersaPoints #Auto-Delivery #TCredits #VersaPoints

9 days ago

Hi Zhumagul,

Unless I am reading this wrong a Quick Order should not affect your Booster Club membership. You intend to a place 1500 VP order 'today' for the current month. The only difference from last month is you want to Quick Order.

Glossary definition: BCQ (Booster Club Qualified)
01/19/2018
Affiliate achieve BCQ status when they have placed one or more orders with a minimum of 1500 VP for the current month AND also in the previous month. These orders can be those set to reoccur automatically each month (Auto-Delivery) or they can just be placed manually at any time throughout the month. Any combination, your choice. NOTE: Alternately, you can achieve BCQ (Booster Club Qualified) status immediately with a minimum of 3000 VP in purchases in the current month.

For more information about the TripleClicks Booster Club and the benefits you get with BCQ status, see this support article.

Hopefully, other, more knowledgeable affiliates than me will offer their trusted opinions too.

All the best with your business!

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

22 posts

Quick ordering from auto delivery in VersaPoints #Auto-Delivery #TCredits #VersaPoints

9 days ago

Hi Zhumagul,

The answer is if you Auto-Delivery Quick Order and you have a regular Auto-Delivery expect to receive both. One will arrive asap from your Quick order. The other on your regular Auto-Delivery date.

(Quote)

QUICK ORDERS
Shopping Cart

If you ever want to have your Auto-Delivery processed NOW (instead of waiting for your normal processing date)…OR…if you want to have your Auto-Delivery processed multiple times in the same month (because, for example, you need to replenish your stock of TCredits or need a quick infusion of VersaPoints), you can! Just click the green “Quick Order” button at the bottom of the Auto-Delivery Manager page. Note: For the following month, your Auto-Delivery will be processed as usual on your normal processing date.

(Unquote)

I hope this helps you make a decision. All the best with your business!

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

13 posts

Earning more VP, TC and entry to Contest in VersaPoints #Contests #TCredits #VersaPoints

10 days ago

(...)(...) (...)

Dear Ron,

I promise you that I didn't see that! Most possible is that I've seen it many times and didn't realize, you're absolutely right. Even with that, 18 times a day still is a good number, I don't think I ever played more than 10 times and I still won some decent number of times, in my opinion.

My apologies for being such a stubborn, I should have checked it better, but overall, thank you for your correction and patience with me.

Have a great day,

Daniel

Hi Daniel,

All is well. Continue positively contributing to the forum. SFI needs ambitious and dedicated affiliates, like you, who are willing to get out of their comfort zone and post on the forum.

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

13 posts

Earning more VP, TC and entry to Contest in VersaPoints #Contests #TCredits #VersaPoints

11 days ago

Hi Daniel,
You are right, if we are lucky, we can win 2 TCredits on any given day playing T-Time. But we can only play 18 times a day in a 24 hour period and not 24 times.

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

Hello Ron,

I can agree with you that not always we will be available to stay awake for 24 hours and that we need time to sleep, eating, enjoy our families and loved ones... If it is not because of this, I would like to ask you from where you took the idea that we only can play 18 times a day, because I'm very sure that the T-Time contest is available every hour, 24 hours a day.

If I am wrong and you can show me, I will not have problems to recognize it, but as you can see here:

I hope this helps. Have a great day!

Daniel

Hi Daniel
Yes, T-Time is available 24/7, but it can only be played 18 times in one day. Check out the third sentence.
Wheels up!
Ron Pate

OFFICIAL RULES
No purchase necessary to win.
T-TIME is open to all currently registered TripleClicks Members.
Maximum one entry per member per hour; maximum 18 entries per day.
Maximum of one win per member per day.
Participation in T-TIME is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Winners are solely responsible for any federal, state, or local taxes.
All prizes are awarded at the end of each hour and are nontransferable.
The name of each hour's winners are posted above. To query the winners of earlier times/dates, use the winners look-up tool.
TripleClicks reserves the right to use prizewinners' names and hometowns in any advertising or promotional materials relating to this T-TIME contest without further notification, permission, or compensation to the winners, except where prohibited by law.
TripleClicks reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the contest or the Website; to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; to be acting in a unethical or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, as determined by TripleClicks at its sole discretion.
Any use of cartel, robotic, automatic, macro, programmed or like methods to win T-TIME drawings will void the member's contest entry and will result in suspension or termination of their TripleClicks membership.
If for any reason the T-TIME contest is not capable of being conducted as planned due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which, in the sole opinion of TripleClicks corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this contest, TripleClicks reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest as is necessary.

4 posts

125Tcredits purchase extra charge via PayPal in VersaPoints #TCredits

12 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

13 posts

12 days ago

Hi Daniel,
You are right, if we are lucky, we can win 2 TCredits on any given day playing T-Time. But we can only play 18 times a day in a 24 hour period and not 24 times.

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

5 posts

Flip your Auctioned Price in Pricebenders #Pricebenders #Sales

13 days ago

Hi Uzowulu,

Our founder's name is Gery. You can find most answers to questions in the SFI Affiliate Center. Click support and then click glossary. If your question/answer is not found in the glossary use the "searching the extensive knowledge base" above the glossary.

Here is the URL for your answer: www.sfimg.com/support/solution?id=223454.

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

12 posts

Proclaiming SFI in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Leadership

16 days ago

Hi Olanrewaju,

I do not know if this is the best. I give possible prospects my Rewardical Reward Tokens Cards. Written on them is the "Easyrewards" URL and my Promo Code.

When I can, I introduce what SFI is and answer any questions I can without overwhelming them.

When I receive an email, from SFI, that someone has signed in using my promo code that means I have a new PRM. I immediately or as soon as possible email them one of my many Gateway banners.

If that is a go, my PRM now becomes my PSA.

I hope this helps you. Good luck with your business.

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

21 posts

Second Income Earnings from SFI in Getting Started #Compensation

16 days ago

Hi Anuj,

It depends on your expectations from "earn regular second income of good amount." SFI is an Affiliate Business. Is it Possible? It is very difficult "without making sales or purchases and only doing daily, weekly and monthly To-do tasks."

Commissions are earned on referrals (duplication), buying products and sales. You need to qualify as an EAby earning 1500 Versa Points.

If you are not interested in referrals, buying and selling you are missing out on a fantastic opportunity that might not come your way again.

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

10 posts

My downline in Getting Started

19 days ago

Hi Rogers,

As was previously posted you can check your Movers tab. When I email my downline I continue to check the MT. After days of inactivity, when I see movement, I assume they have received my email and are attempting to follow my advice and help to stay active.

Also here is something I never thought about. I found out from one of my CSAs the reason he does not log in every day is that he sometimes does not have money for the internet fee.

Good luck with your business.

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

19 posts

Restarting my career with SFI in Miscellaneous

21 days ago

Hi Iselie,

Welcome back to SFI. The one thing in your favor is that you have been here before. Your were an STL and are now about to requalify for BTL. We all have good and not so good days.

Unfortunately losing your PSA was not something you could control. I believe with your experience if you could have, you would have helped your PSA. But you have accepted it and are ready and willing to move on.

My tips are do not only use the same paid advertising try some free ads too. Free ads will save you money and can be just as effective. Also, as you posted, redo your blogs to recruit as many PSAs and PRMs that you can. They will give you more leverage and get you back to STL once again and beyond. "You will rock it" for sure!

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

15 posts

Please do this. in Marketing #Leadership #Marketing #Team Building

23 days ago

HiMick,

You are right. What is done is hard to undo. Maybe if the affiliates who post the youtube videos are up to date and preview them first this problem would not exist. No one who is current on Zing Network and other changes would knowingly post erroneous information.

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

16 posts

Team Mail in Suggestion Box #Leadership #Team Building

23 days ago

Hi Mick,

I guess the current team mail idea is so we do not overburden, and annoy affiliates with too many redundant team mails.
How about the idea of keeping what we have now with additional team mails allowed for no VPs?

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

10 posts

How can I earn more VPs? in VersaPoints #VersaPoints

23 days ago

Hi Shedreck,

Unfortunately, I did not know that my a2a is not working. I notified Support. When it is working I will a2a you.

Wheels up!
Ron Pate