Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

4x SUPPORT
Ronald P.

Philippines

E365 Country Champion

2 posts

Introductory Country URL for Prospective Affiliates in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

1 day ago

Hi all,

I wanted to follow up on Skumar's post from yesterday, Nov. 14 "One ClickTo Reach Your Country."
www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=136908

My idea is when I receive an SFI Corporate email alerting me I have sponsored new PSAs/ CSAs my introductory letter will now include their country's URL.

Maybe this will allow new affiliates to gain more knowledge about SFI from a local perspective.

Nothing ventured, nothing lost!

All the best with your businesses!

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

14 posts

Can SFI time be put on the sfimg.com log in page? in Suggestion Box #Sponsor #Team Building

4 days ago

Hi Antony,

William's post is right. If you click and hold your cursor on the time that appears below your picture on your Affiliate Center you will see the official SFI time in Nebraska, US.

Here in the Philippines, where there is no Daylight Savings Time, I have recently 'fallen back' one hour putting me 14 hours ahead of SFI.

I did not get a notice, but, recently, when my green tabs did not turn red at 1300, I knew they would at 1400.

Check the Forum Archives. You will find many posts that can assist you with the different time zones of the world.

All the best with your business!

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

10 posts

Versa Points Carry Forward in VersaPoints #VersaPoints

7 days ago

Hi Bijesh,

Great question! This URL should help you. www.sfimg.com/support/solution?id=233016&referrer=search

Q: Can VersaPoints be carried over from the month they join to the next month to make the required 1500 VP in 30 days?

Yes. In fact those VP will automatically transfer to the next month so the affiliate can continue, uninterrupted, towards achieving Executive Affiliate status. Special Note: To prevent fraud and to earn EA perks such as Bonus TCredits, qualifying VersaPoints must be earned in the prior 45 days from when commissions are processed.

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

10 posts

How to improve your work in SFI in Miscellaneous

7 days ago

Hi Snezana,

Great post and expectations. The Launchpad lessons contain much of what your post is about.

For those affiliates not familiar with online marketing if they dedicate themselves to reading and learning the SFI profession. reading and posting on the forum they will subliminally acquire all the necessary skills.

Your post might be a different mindset from the Launchpad lessons but the end product is the same: to become proficient with E-commerce and online marketing.

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

11 posts

Astro Auctions needs a cancel bid button. in Suggestion Box #Astro Auctions

8 days ago

Hi Ritu,

If there was a legitimate glitch with your AA entry notify support. As far as I know, support is the only one that could possibly help you.

A cancel bid button would need much SFI supervision. For whatever reason, will there be affiliates who will abuse your proposed cancel button?

That button would have to have a time limit button. By that, I mean after a certain amount of time the button could not be activated.

So, I am not shooting down your idea because your cause is legitimate. You made an honest mistake. But there might be others who will try to get over on SFI.

If you go the route of support good luck with that and your business.

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

26 posts

Am I alone unlucky with AA? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

9 days ago

Hi Olufunmilola,

Thank you for getting back to me. All the best with your business!

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

26 posts

Am I alone unlucky with AA? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

9 days ago

Hi Bijesh,

If you want to be lucky, your bids will have to be significantly higher then one TCredit.

Using your posted words, " I felt I am not lucky to win anything great from AA so far. AA is an auction. I do not know what you mean by 'great', but surely you must be winning something with your one TCredit bids.

If you want to win 'anything great' you will have to bid more than one TCredit.

Consider AA a live auction. You bid One TCredit, other affiliates outbid you with bids that are higher and more in tune with the value of the product. The highest bid wins.

I hope I have simplified your post for you.

Good luck with your business.

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

18 posts

More Recent (45-days) VPs to Enable Rating Sponsor in Suggestion Box #Sponsor #VersaPoints

13 days ago

Hi all,

I have no problem rating my sponsor and giving a reason why I gave the score that I did,

Maybe all comments should be mandatory and not optional. If you give a rating own it.

As a sponsor, there is nothing more frustrating than to do what you think is right and treat affiliates as you would like to be treated but end up with a poor rating that lacks a reason.

Al the best with your businesses.

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

6 posts

Don't Invite Dissatisfaction - Griping. in Marketing #Marketing

15 days ago

Hi Bruce,

At an early age, I was taught if you do not ask you will never know. It is a common courtesy to follow up with customers. Even a thank you from a vendor is enough to solicit a positive or negative response. I call it after service acknowledgment.

Now when we buy, we might not get that personal phone call, but any company who wants to retain customers will at least email an online survey. That survey usually has a five-star rating; one star being not satisfied and five being very satisfied.

Customers can use the, responded to, surveys to decide if they want to buy or not buy the intended product.

Also, consider that the customer has the grounds to 'gripe' if they are not satisfied with what they bought. That attitude will do more good for our businesses than bad. Constructive criticism can help both the customer and the vendor.

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

13 posts

How Do You Handle Team Members Who Appear Down In The Dumps??? in Getting Started #Getting Started

18 days ago

Hi Bruce,

I enjoy your prolific posts. When there are clouds in our lives blocking the sun and we feel like giving up we must

remember the sun will shine again.

It has been written and taught that God only gives us as much as we can handle, no more and no less.

During rough patches, some people punish themselves by losing faith and giving up on the future.

You are right, our faith and courage can help not only our potential prospects but all affiliates who need encouraging

words. They say a frown is just a smile turned upside down.

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

10 posts

My journey with my leader in Recognition #CSA #Leadership #PSA

21 days ago

Hi Sudip,

Great post! With Mr. Lennart, you have a very good leader. He seems to understand about not pushing his agenda or proving he has all the answers.

Instead, he collaborates with you and the rest of the team to determine how together you can effectively accomplish what is necessary.

I wish you and your team well with your business.

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

13 posts

Important reminder! in Team Building

24 days ago

Much appreciated thread and reminder. As we know VPs determine rank.

We also have the first 8 days of any subsequent month to earn VPs and then backdate them to the previous month.

That gives affiliates an additional 8 more days, after the month ends, to earn the needed VPs and retain their CSAs.

That also gives SFI two days to determine commissions due on the 10th day of the month.

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

12 posts

How to Redeem rewardicals in dollars in Compensation #Compensation #Rewardical #TripleClicks

24 days ago

Hi again,

I thought I would add this. Check out the commissions' calculator/estimator, introduced today, by clicking your 'Scoreboard ' tab.

It is self-explanatory and a great impetus for stepping it up and working to achieve those monetary ambitions you feel you are missing. Put in the numbers you have or intend to achieve and I am sure you will be impressed with the results.

All the best with achieving your dreams.

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

12 posts

How to Redeem rewardicals in dollars in Compensation #Compensation #Rewardical #TripleClicks

24 days ago

Hi Rupak,

I hope Kalade answered the first part of your thread to your satisfaction. As to the second part; VPs now only determine your rank.

Monetarily the higher you rank the more commissions you can earn. If you want to be "shown the money" continue to earn more VPs by you and your downline recruiting new affiliates, selling, buying, etc. to increase your rank.

Good luck with your business!

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

133 posts

Kudos to our top Forum Gurus! in SFI News

24 days ago

Good Day,

I just opened my store. it was great to read Gery's acknowledgment of the top 20 Forum Gurus. I feel confident when I post because I know there is a check and balance system.

By that I mean if you are right you are right but if a mistake is posted by either FGs or Affiliates the Gurus will make the correction.

So congrats to all. Let's keep giving a very special service to SFI, by continuing to have initiative, organization, and activity.

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

40 posts

Discouraged PSAs!!! in Marketing #Contests #TCredits #Team Building

26 days ago

Hi Nouta,

SFI is like a fraternity or sorority. You join for life or at least long enough to where you can earn an income from others. That takes years. Notice the affiliates with double years with SFI.

For whatever reason, if you lose PSAs figure out a way to get more. Your business is online internet marketing. With over 6-7 billion people in the world (let's figure in those over 18 only) It is a very competitive business.

Every day SFI tries to lighten our loads and make our businesses as foolproof as they can. The rest is up to us.

This business requires a willingness to want to succeed which lately seems to be in short supply with many affiliates.

In conclusion, do not ask SFI for anything that you can do yourself. SFI will advise you, but it is up to you to take the bull by the horns if you want to be successful.

Also, take what you want from SFI and throw away the rest. By that I mean if you do not approve of certain aspects of SFI no one is twisting your arm to play games, enter contests, etc.

We all make choices. Make the right ones and SFI will be your oyster. Stick it out and open that shell.

Good luck with your business!

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

13 posts

What happens if I don't attain EA this month? in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Leadership #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

Hi Sylvia,

Welcome to SFI. You are very fortunate to have the opportunity of continuing every month to qualify as an EA. No more do do affiliates have to start at zero VPs every month. But, the VPs earned are not lost. You will continue to increase and check your VPS earned by checking your Scoreboard.

Whatever VPs you have earned previously, if it does not total 1500 you can continue to the next month and if necessary how many months it takes until you qualify with 1500.

If you have any CSAs other affiliates will caution you about losing your CSAs if you do not qualify as EA or higher.

But, I want to encourage you to strive for EA and beyond. Now VPs determine your rank. Rank determines commissions generated from your downline, etc.

Also if you can or cannot find those who can buy, sell and increase your downline.

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

22 posts

Help PSAS and CSAS not to dropout in Suggestion Box #Compensation

about 1 month ago

Hi Zeljko,

Thank you for the compliment.

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

22 posts

Help PSAS and CSAS not to dropout in Suggestion Box #Compensation

about 1 month ago

Hi John,

Please take this as constructive criticism. In the 2.1years I have been an SFI Affiliate I have tried to remain passive and positive and help to out on the Forum whenever and wherever I can. Here is my take on your post.

There is no guarantee that we are going ' to make money after investment.' To prosper in SFI, an affiliate has to have or develop a business sense. We are buying or selling with the sense that we will reap benefits. We have to understand the premise ' of everything ventured, everything can be lost.' That is the nature of the beast.

First of all, SFI is not a welfare or social assistance program. There are no bailouts. All affiliates have a business. As long as they stay within the SFI process they have the opportunities to make a living. You can invest all you want. If things do not work out monetarily it is not SFI's fault. The fault is endemic or specific to online marketing. I find it unrealistic SFI gets the blame for inactive PSAs, CSAs, etc. or not enough return on investment.

I also find it very unrealistic and offensive that SFI is asked to bail out affiliates because they are not able to reach their ROI due to inactive activity. That's business. You win some, you lose some.

If affiliates want a guaranteed wage they should get a job. If not they should continue to buckle down and work through their shortcomings. If at first, they do not succeed, they should change their approach and rethink their desired outcomes.

A functioning business is 24/7 and opened at least 8-12 hours a day. If I might add to that the Forum never closes and if one logs in every day the advice is free.

My dear dad always told me when times were tough, "This life is a test. It is only a test. If this was a real life, I would have been given instructions."

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

4 posts

I haven't received my payoneer Master card yet in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

Hi Afsheen,

You posted "I think the post service is not able to deliver the card in my country..." Have you checked with the post service? Affiliates from many countries, who had the same problem as you, found their cards at their local post service offices.

You can also post on the Pakistani Forum for possible answers. Here is a URL for 'International Affiliate Resources'.

www.sfimg.com/support/solution?id=232478&referrer=search

I hope you get it sorted and are able to be successful with your business.

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

27 posts

Country Champion Prizes in Suggestion Box #E365

about 1 month ago

Hi David,

Congratulations on your E365 Country Championship. I have to agree with Raymond that the recognition of the words 'E365 Country Champion' next to your profile picture should be enough.

Yes, it did cost you time and money to achieve what you did, but that was an investment in your business.

Where others could not keep up, you were very fortunate to do as well as you did. Offering 15,000-20,000 VPs to the E365 Champion will not be an incentive if affiliates do not have the funds to earn VPs to compete during the year.

Once again congratulations and all the best with your business.

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

25 posts

Feeling overwhelmed with all the information in Getting Started #Getting Started

about 1 month ago

Hi Tanisha,

Congratulations to you and your baby daughter. She is your future and why you will have a successful SFI business.

If you are over-whelmed begin again with Launchpad lesson # 1 rather than pick up from where you left off. Consider it a review or refresher course.

Your mind will remember what it does and does not know. I know motherhood is 24/7, but if you can squeeze in any time write down what you do not know or remember.

Also, continue checking in at the Forum. You will see we are supported by more experienced Affiliates.

In your favor is the knowledge that you are now realizing SFI is very dynamic and will wait for no one. Yet again at least you realize being over-whelmed is more about catching up and not giving up.

All the best to you, your family and your business!

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

24 posts

My greatest obstacle to becoming a successful SFI Affiliate. in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hi James,

Thank you for getting back to me. Firstly I had to own my mistake and misinformation about EAs and earning commissions. I did that publically through the Forum.

So what I am giving you is not first hand from my own experiences, but secondary information from SFI and other affiliates who are more knowledgeable than I am. Have I tried them no, but I do believe in the process. I have booked marked them for my future reference.

I believe in the URL that I posted "Let's Help You Get Started" www.sfimg.com/path

Here is another recent thread. www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=134221

and another:

Mary B. is one of the gurus I follow. Look at her thread, above yours, for more advice.

James get back to me if you have any negations or doubts. I am only a post away.

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

13 posts

Finally I could earn my Fox Speed badge! in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

Hi Keshav,

Congratulations on your 'apparent' 4-minute winner. Hidden is the best. I have a Masters degree and am very proficient in English, but no way will I ever get 10 correct answers in 4 minutes.

I take my time and slug it out with a dictionary, thesaurus, one antonym, and one synonym book and the internet.

What I enjoy about the game is that it definitely will humble you which is okay with me as long as it challenges my brain and hopefully will ward off dementia and those other degenerative brain diseases.

I also write my own dictionary because the clues do repeat.

I also think affiliates with a limited knowledge of English can do very well. My reasoning is that sometimes knowing less is better. If you think too much"Hidden' will outwit you.

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

24 posts

My greatest obstacle to becoming a successful SFI Affiliate. in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hi Godson,

The greatest obstacle is your PSA. There is so much your PSA can do without an investment. First of all, he is only considering his ability and financial situation and not the bigger picture which is team building, buying and selling.

It takes time, persistence, tenacity, consistency, and willingness to do this.

www.sfimg.com/path

All the best with both of your businesses.

Wheels up!
Ron Pate