Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

3x SUPPORT
Ronald P.

Philippines

E365 Country Champion

5 posts

After EA can I get any VersaPoints and TCredits? in Miscellaneous #TCredits #VersaPoints

11 minutes ago

Hi Rejamil,

The Compensation Plan is a good one that will reward you with many aspects of compensation while you are establishing your business. Have a look at this URL to increase your knowledge.

www.sfimg.com/reference/compplan

All the best with your business.

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

15 posts

Smart Start help in Getting Started

2 days ago

Hi Andrew,

David and Raymond are correct. A search would have helped your affiliate answer his question of how to access the program.

The URL is: www.sfimg.com/support/solution?catid=26444&id=233016

Some affiliates are so overwhelmed by SFI and do not realize every aspect pertaining to their questions are not foreign and can be accessed through the glossary or by asking a question in the Affiliate Center.

Your affiliate should be squared away now. Good luck with your business.

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

18 posts

HOW DO I PROFITABLY INVEST A LARGE SUM OF MONEY INTO SFI? in Miscellaneous

3 days ago

Hi Mohammed,

I do not know what your investment experience is or your knowledge about economics and SFI.

Do not invest the $250,000 principle. Instead, invest the interest from the principle whatever that might be.

Even at a 5-8% interest rate, you will have enough to invest in SFI. If your plans do not work out, when all is said and done, at least you will still have your $250,000.

I wish you well with whatever decision you make. All the best with your business!

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

24 posts

What is better to be BTL every month ? in Team Building #Leadership #Marketing #Team Building

4 days ago

Hi Zeljiko,

Great question. I Auto-Delivery both every month. But, if I only had the money for one I would choose Builder Bundle. You buy 25 fewer TCredits but you get PSAs and CSAs every month. A badge is added to your collection too.

100 TCredits can earn you more TCredits, etc, by playing the games and contests. The PSAs and CSAs can help build your team. Like most of my SFI colleagues, I have more active 12 CSAs than 1 PSAs. I consider my business "a work in progress." It is just a matter of time and persistence.

All the best with your decision and your business!

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

13 posts

Editing of Previous Post in Miscellaneous

7 days ago

Hi Morgan,

I stand to be corrected but, the only edit procedure I know of is the 5-minute edit you can use after you write and submit a post. I think the only choice you have is to post it again with No 4 or to only post No 4 with an explanation.

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

36 posts

Bronze leader 6 months, how to move up to Silver Team Leader? in Team Building #Leadership #Marketing #Team Building

8 days ago

Hi Elizabeta,

This will back up the earlier posts. As they posted you do "need more activity from affiliates." The ranks of AFF, EA, and BTLwere dependent on you.

Now you need a team to advance to higher ranks. This is great because it forces us to learn how to function in an online internet environment by using more than our own resources whether they be financial or earned.

You can do it! We can do it!

All the best with your business!

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

8 posts

Uploaded my photo profile yesterday. Why still "pending approval? in Getting Started #E365 #Getting Started

8 days ago

Hi Fuad,

Welcome to SFI and the Forum. The "pending approval" means that you have correctly uploaded your photo profile. Now it will go through the system and you will get an answer soon.

It goes by rank and depends on how many others above the affiliate rank are unloading their photos.

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

6 posts

How to use gateways and prestige domains in Marketing #Marketing #PSA

9 days ago

Hi Redeemer,

Firstly, I wanted to congratulate you on your three-year longevity with SFI. My response is not immediate help as you requested.

Instead, it is one suggesting you read, study and action whatever you can from the SFI Internet Income Course 2.0. It is by SFI for SFI Affiliates. www.sfimg.com/training/internetincome.

If you can construct a blog. That could be your website and possibly bring you many prospects. You can find some good advice on blogs in the Forum Archives. A blog is important because you want people to find you.

For me, it is like a mini website with a personal touch. You can start one yourself with no money spent on commercial hosting services.

Affiliates have also posted some very useful URLs that will also get you started. The Prestige Domain post will also get you up to speed.

So there you have it. All the best with gateways, Prestige Domains, blogs, and your business.

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

10 posts

Thanks mister Gery in Recognition #Astro Auctions #Compensation #VersaPoints

12 days ago

Hi Vahida,

Thank you for the post. You have a typo and thanked the wrong person. Mr. Carson's first name is Gery and not Gary.

I must agree with you. AA is the most excitement I have witnessed in my two years as an affiliate. No matter what we bid the majority of our bids are win-win situations. There are not too many options with those odds.

Another plus is many of us bid from the comfort of our homes which makes life so much easier and less stressful.

I am hooked because AA is another way for me to reach my goals. I hope to spacewalk and win a big prize someday. That would land me on the moon

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

21 posts

Help a sister out in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

12 days ago

Hi Velinda,

Welcome to SFI. You can be an astronaut for one TCredit. I orbited last night. This morning I received an email Tripleclicks.com alerting me I had won 5 matches, 102 Rewardicals, and 10VP.

All the best with AA and your business!

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

9 posts

How to fulfill our dreams in Getting Started #Contests #Localvantia #Team Building

12 days ago

Hi Tshering,

Here is a poem that is on my bedroom wall. I read it in the morning and at night before I go to bed.

DREAMS
Hold fast to dreams
For if dreams die
Life is a broken-winged bird
That cannot fly.

Hold fast to dreams
For when dreams go
Life is a barren field
Frozen with snow.

By Langston Hughes

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

22 posts

Budgeting in Miscellaneous

13 days ago

Hi Gliceria,

What a great post! I hope all affiliates read and action your budget suggestions. For those struggling to qualify or requalify their rank, AA, etc. is like manna from heaven.

You are right because of one or two TCredits budgeted can bring great dividends.

So many times, while reading the Forum, our hearts go out to those who are on limited incomes and struggle to qualify or requalify for the lower ranks of EA and BTL. Some are so close to 1500 or 3000 VPs but lack the financial resources to get over the hump.

Now they can achieve their goals with some careful thought and budgeting.

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

10 posts

EZ Peak and Off-Peak Hours in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

14 days ago

Hi Martin,

My SFI days change 1 pm Philippine time. I do my thing at the same time every day. That gives me another 24 hours to deal with any possible internet or power interruptions.

Now to get to your post. What I experience is that it is not a particular time situation, but the frequency of my playing and feeling comfortable that increases my confidence.

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

13 posts

Become Forum Guru in Recognition

16 days ago

Hi Timan,

Congratulation! You earned what comes to those who are active on the Forum and are willing to post and help affiliates solve problems and overcome many situations that they are not prepared for, know or understand.

No Forum Guru has or knows all the answers, but FG gives you the added opportunity/responsibility to expand your SFI knowledge to better yourself and others.

You have proven to the moderators that you have knowledge that helps others and are willing to post as often as you feel is necessary. Just continue to do what you did to earn you FG.

All the best with your business

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

40 posts

Apart from the basic 22 Reasons, why still in SFI? in Compensation #Getting Started #Sponsor #Team Building

17 days ago

Hi Kingsley,

Teaching and being a Principal in isolated Canadian Indian and Inuit communities, for many years I was dependent and on the receiving end of Internet Marketing.

Now that I am retired, I decided to be on the giving end of Internet Marketing. It is the past, the present, and the future.

Familiarization is not easy, but each day gives me many reasons to continue to strive and learn as much as I can about my business.

With all my years in Education, I was fortunate to have a profession and not a job. I brought the same professional ethics to SFI.

Before I seriously considered SFI, I asked myself three questions.

1) Was the SFIMG practical and efficient?
2) What will it accomplish for me?
3) How do I know it is good?

For me the rest is history. Here today! Here tomorrow? Here and beyond to achieve my ambitions and dreams.

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

16 posts

Consideration in Suggestion Box #Sales #TCredits #VersaPoints

18 days ago

Hi Rachael,

You should not consider yourself as under-privileged but create a self-vision of you as a successful SFI businesswoman. If you think you are under-privileged then you are. If you think you are successful, you will become successful.

Do not let your under-privileged negative image be an anchor around your neck. You earned EA once and you can do it again.

You wrote not everyone can sell. Learn how to do that and your life will change for the better

Tommie K. and others have given you some good advice about advertising and selling products. That is what you have to dedicate yourself to do 24/7 if necessary.

Have a look at this Launchpad URL. www.sfimg.com/launchpad/lesson?id=10.

Every day I pray, Dear God, "Give me the strength to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things that I can, and the wisdom to know the difference."

All the best to you and your business!

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

14 posts

Rank not changing in Miscellaneous

24 days ago

Hi Teresa,

Congratulations on requalifying as an EA. I do not know how you requalified, but did you receive any emails from SFI Corporate?

1. Thank you for your order. (if feasible to your situation - maybe this one is only for cash transactions)
2. EA Status confirmed for________________________.
3. Congratulations new Bronze team Leader.

I just requalified as a BTL using Auto-Delivery. SFI Corporate confirmed in less than 5 minutes.

I hope you get this sorted. All the best with your business!

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

22 posts

Please Explain! in Eager Zebra #Astro Auctions

24 days ago

Hi Gliceria,

Flush - Any 5 cards of the same suit, but not in a sequence
Royal Flush - The same suit of A, K, Q, J, 10
Full House - Three of kind with a pair
Straight Flush - five cards in a sequence, all in the same suit
Flush - Any five cards of the same suit, but not in a sequence
Straight - Five cards in a sequence, but not in the same suit
Three of a kind - Three cards of the same rank
Two Pair - Two different pairs
A pair - Two cards of the same rank,
High Card - When you have not made any of the hands above, the highest card plays

Have fun!

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

16 posts

Selling At An E-commerce Store in Sales #Sales

26 days ago

Hi Julius,

Congratulations on your first sale. I am not there yet with my business, but you can google "E-Commerce Fraud Prevention" to find ways to try and avoid losing what you have worked so hard to set up.

Very briefly, to protect yourself and your business you can:

1) Google the address to make sure it is real
2) Send a message to the listed email address to confirm it is real
3) Google the customer and check out their social media sites
4) If it is feasible to look up their phone number, call to ask some verification questions
5) If you are suspicious delay the shipment to see what happens with the customer
6) Your computer must be secure with a backup to a backup virus protector
7) Be aware of countries that are more probable to commit online cyber crimes

One thing also stressed is that expensive and inexpensive items are all targets.

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

21 posts

How to earn money in Compensation #Astro Auctions #E365 #PSA

26 days ago

Hi Manjinder,

Welcome to SFI and the Forum. You have a business now. You are your own boss. Now you can set your own business hours where you can make money, which to me seems better than earning it.

If you have not done so already check out: www.sfimg.com/path. Besides what already has been posted this URL will answer your question too.

Good luck with your business!

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

14 posts

Blogging As a Means For Advertising in Marketing #Marketing #PSA #Sales

28 days ago

Hi Zeljko,

Thank you for the kind words. I try to" pay it forward" with the idea that each one teaches one.

If you start a blog, you will not regret it. Just remember that time is on your side and a blog is always a work in progress. It takes lots of maintenance and dedication.

A blog is a great way to advertise products and have creative freedom. If I can do it, so can you!

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

14 posts

Blogging As a Means For Advertising in Marketing #Marketing #PSA #Sales

28 days ago

Hi Philip,

You will get many replies, but I started with the SFI Internet Income Course 2.0 Chapter 18: Starting Your Own Blog.

You will find it in the Affiliate Center under the Training Tab. For back up and more understanding I also googled blogging.com and blog.com.

For me, blogging is always a work in progress. It can be frustrating but very well worth the effort

Good luck with your attempt and your business.

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

13 posts

Top Enrollers and top opti-builders in Team Building #Team Building

28 days ago

Hi Elarbie,

Check out the Compensation Plan at:
www.sfimg.com/reference/compplan

It shows Direct Commissions for PRMs, PSAs, CSAs, Team Overrides, Vendor Referrals, Bonus Benefits and 9 Reasons Why The SFI Comp Plan Rocks.

I hope this helps you. Good luck with your business!

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

4 posts

SFI Products to Promote in Getting Started #Compensation #Marketing #Sales

28 days ago

Hi Johnny V.,

I wanted to respond to your first post, but I did not. With me, you are preaching to the converted. After I started reading your post, I was tempted to skip it and move on. But, out of respect for you and your effort, I continued reading.

Your posts are very informative, and very well written but may have too much substance for some to comprehend and maintain their interests. Give some consideration to more succinct posts or a parts 1, 2, 3.

To understand a message, the information needs to be written at a level that does not exceed one's reading ability, interest or attention span.

But then again, I like your last sentence, "let us know if this is to (sic) much to take in and we will slow down so we can let you catch up? (sic)

Keep doing what you are doing keeping in mind we enjoy your posts, but sometimes less is better.

Wheels up!
Ron Pate