Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

2x SUPPORT
Ronald P.

Philippines

E365 Country Champion

9 posts

Brain Sprint Update in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

3 days ago

Hi,

I checked. This question was asked two months ago. So I thought it was time for an update. Does anyone know the lowest score, to date, for Brain Sprint? My best is 2:09, trying to go below 2:00. Any updates would be appreciated.

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

22 posts

I am fed up! in Miscellaneous

7 days ago

Hi Balsam,

It is obvious you cannot change the co-sponsors' behaviors. But what you can change is how you deal with them. Remember someones' behavior affecting you is only 10% of the problem you are experiencing The other 90% is how you deal with it.

You have done what you can with no positive results. Get back to your business and lead those who are worthy of your time and knowledge. That is what leadership is all about and what BTLs do. Work with the workers.

All the best with your business!

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

13 posts

Tips for new affiliates in Getting Started #Getting Started

9 days ago

Great post! Your two starting process tips are what many affiliates need to fully understand. Every aspect of Launchpad identifies SFI as a business opportunity and not a get rich scheme.

I dare to count how many times I have read the lessons and not once did I come to that conclusion. But, what I cannot figure out is why so many think the opposite?

BusinessDictionary.com defines a business as "an organization or economic system where goods and services are exchanged for one another or for money. Every business requires some form of investment (money committed) and enough customers to whom its output can be sold on a consistent basis in order to make a profit."

Yes, to advance in rank with SFI a monetary investment can be necessary unless an affiliate works very hard and takes the course of transfer buying, online sales, and team building through sponsoring. Most can find this very difficult and eventually realize monetarily investing in their business returns faster results.

The Smart Start Program and the Compensation Plan Improvements both show very positive results. Being the optimist that I am, I expect, as do other affiliates, that SFI will have some booming years.

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

37 posts

Limiting auto bids in the auctions in Pricebenders #Pricebenders

9 days ago

Hi Al,

I have only won two auctions. My first win was similar to yours. I turned a red tab green and never thought any more about it until an email informed me I had won.

My second win was for 10 PSAs. I had over 400 TCredits so I figured why not do some bidding. I soon realized that I was up against someone with as many or more TCredits then me.

Affiliates be aware. The trick I immediately noticed was they would bid with plenty of time remaining on the clock expecting me to immediately bid. I did not fall for the trick of me bidding twice or more in the one-time frame. That was their way of trying to get me to run out of TCredits. Stay focused. You only need to bid once in a time frame.

I took over 100 TCredits for me to win the bid. It was like a cat and mouse duel. Maybe it was foolish on my part to use so many Tcredits, but I wanted to prove that "you can fool the same person sometimes, but you cannot fool the same person all the time."

Gery will come through for us. Good luck with your business.

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

9 posts

Laptop vs Ipad in Miscellaneous

9 days ago

Hi Bruce,

Thank you for the email. Hopefully, Murphy will allow me to travel without any incidents. I will chance it and just take the laptop. If I see Mickey Mouse (HK Disney Land) I will give him a big hug just for you.

Take care friend.

Ron Pate

9 posts

9 days ago

Thank you for your reply. I will take my laptop just to keep up with SFI.

Ron Pate

9 posts

9 days ago

Thank you for your reply. I will take my laptop for SFI and emails.

Ron Pate

9 posts

9 days ago

Thank you for replying. I feel confident and will take my laptop.

Ron Pate

9 posts

10 days ago

Hi Affiliates,

For you Ipad users, anyone foresee any problems? ( I have a converter for HK charging.) I am traveling to Hong Kong this month and would prefer to take my Ipad and not my laptop. To see if there are any problems I have started using the Ipad for SFI business. There have been no problems, but I thought I would play it safe and post for advice on the Forum.

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

8 posts

What Instincts Have You Developed Regarding Reassignments? in Team Building #Leadership #PSA #Team Building

10 days ago

Hi Gomer,

Before your reassignments or recruiting explain your expectations to the affiliates or PRMs. If they are not meeting your expectations you have a right to know why they are negatively affecting your business. You may never get an answer or if you do it might not be an honest one.

Give them the benefit of the doubt that they are inexperienced. As long as you feel you have done all you can to help them, they need to own their behavior and not you.

For me, the transferring of TCredits is not based on whether the affiliate can or cannot buy TCredits in their country. If it has been a proven fact that an affiliate is serious about his/her business then, as a one time opportunity, I have no problems transferring TCredits.

Good luck with your situation and your business.

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

20 posts

1000 Rewardicals won in Daily Crown in Recognition #Compensation #Contests #Rewardical

10 days ago

Hi Sikuri,

Congratulations on your winning 1000 RTs. Consider your win a gift from God who sees how you are struggling to earn EA status.
If you want to redeem the 1000 RTs for VPs you will earn 333 VPs. Investing your win plus logging in daily, playing the contests, etc, will earn you more RTs and help you earn EA status at least by the end of July.

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

16 posts

Localvantia Pre Registration by Non EAs. in Suggestion Box #Localvantia #Rewardical

18 days ago

Hi Yoonus,

There are two options for Localvantia pre-registration. The problem could be that your Affiliates checked the wrong box or no box at all.

In the same thread posted by Ria it reads at the bottom of the Pre-registration form there is an option for the responsibility of being Account Manager (EA only).

There is also an option for Pre-registration for another Affiliate to be assigned the Account Manager. This is available to both Affiliates and EAs.

Choose one of the two options for each merchant you pre-register.

I hope this helps you with your Affiliates. All the best with your business!

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

30 posts

Is 365 days enough time to justify staying on with SFI? in Miscellaneous #E365 #Leadership #Team Building

23 days ago

Hi Olasupo,

Hang in there. Depression only slows you down and clouds your thoughts.

If we follow the Process the New Compensation Plan Improvements will have us all earning.

You might laugh at me, but I printed this out and taped it to my home office and bedroom walls.
news.sfimg.com/2018/06/01/new-comp-plan-improvements/

You are not being fair to yourself or your team. Why negatively compare your upcoming 365 days with the affiliate who joined SFI approximately 5,840 days ago?

Be positive and think that in 15 years or sooner you will be a Gold Team Leader too. If you do not have an active downline come up with a Business Plan like continual advertising, etc. You have a problem. Come up with a solution.

You might think that 15 years is too long. Maybe you will achieve GTL sooner than that. If so, think of all the money and wealth you will accumulate during the time it takes to achiever GTL.

Also, I am sure the 2002 affiliate will be more than happy to give you some good advice.

I hope my post inspires you. All the best with your business.

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

3 posts

Card King i nagrada CSA in Miscellaneous #CSA #Eager Zebra

25 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

12 posts

Removal of Welcome Letter option from CSA Snapshot in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

26 days ago

Hi P.K.R.

We do not see the CSA ' emails in the VP ledger because we are not theirPSAs. Go to your Genealogy and click on Communications. Go to the green sections. There you will find in numerical order the CSAs' emails.

I hope this helps.

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

8 posts

With my knees down and repentant heart. in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing

27 days ago

Hi Nkechi,

I am sure, like me, many affiliates figured out that your brother was not the original writer. I did continue to read it because it was interesting enough to bookmark.

Except for him accessing your computer and your SFI account you can stand tall. Most of us leave our computers or cell phones on all day. We step away, to take care of other developments, and it is easy for an intruder to do what he did.

Remind your brother he needs to own this. What he did is called plagiarism. He stole and published a literary work that was not his. He should have given the original source which he failed to do.

Forgive him and yourself. Move on! Good luck with your business.

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

12 posts

20 VP Daily ? in VersaPoints #VersaPoints

28 days ago

Hi Doru Loan,

The affiliates have posted how to earn RTs. I hope this helps you redeem them for VPs, etc
- Click on your RW tab
- It will show you how many RTs you have
- If you have 12 VPs you will need to redeem 8 more for 20 VPs
- Click on the horizontal bar and move the cursor to the left until you have 8 VPs
- You will then see how many RTs you need to redeem to get 8 VPs.
-Click redeem RTs

I hope this helps when you have RTs you want to redeem for whatever you desire.

All the best with your business.

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

10 posts

Net neutrality is ending and is affectin published sites in Marketing #Marketing #Sales

about 1 month ago

Hi Stephen,

Here is an answer to your question.

Net Neutrality means that Internet service providers may not discriminate between different kinds of content and applications online. It guarantees a level playing field for all Web sites and Internet technologies.
On December 21, 2010, the F.C.C. approved a compromise that would broadly create two classes of Internet access, one for fixed-line providers and the other for the wireless Net.
Sources:
NY Times - topics.nytimes.com/topics/reference/time...
Net Neutrality 101 - www.savetheinternet.com/net-neutrality-101
Wikipedia - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Network_neutrality

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

9 posts

TripleClicks price tags on Products in Marketing #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Hi Morgan,

Eldon gave you a suggestion. Here is another one. You can use the internet to convert currency. I use www.xe.com. IDR is Indonesian Rupiah. Currently, IDR 144,542 = 3,743.77 NGN. The Auto Delivery IDR 131,452 = 3,405.23 NGN.

I hope this helps you. All the best with your business!

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

19 posts

Can somebody shed some light on this please... in Miscellaneous #PSA

about 1 month ago

Hi Ria,

I have been where you are. It is not a pleasant feeling. You give your best effort and all you have day after day, sometimes month after month. No indications are ever given by the affiliates that they plan to opt out. For whatever reason, it just happens.

I hope you can find out what really happened to the affiliate.

Do not take it personally and remember Some will! Some won't! So what! Someone is waiting!

I hope to see that you have eventually earned STL. All the best with your business!

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

7 posts

NEW UNLIMITED VERSAPOINTS TRANSFERS in VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

Hi Michael,

As I understand it, except for weekends or holidays, commissions are processed on the 10th day of every month. Count back 45 days to find out if your qualifying VPs are eligible to be automatically transferred to the next month.

I hope my answer helps you understand the VP transfer. Good luck with your business.

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

24 posts

On this we are all Struggling with this Method. Right? in VersaPoints #Sales #Team Building #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

Hi Alvin,

I feel you! But, for me, I will requalify my rank every month and buy as many PSAs that I can afford. With the new compensation package, I know I will find those previously frustrated worker EAs who finally qualified with their 1500 VPs. Then I can help them qualify for BTL and beyond. That is one of my many ways of getting to STL and beyond.

I wish you well with your business!

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

39 posts

When is the best time to invest monetarily in SFI ? in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Sales

about 1 month ago

Hi Praise,

A good time to invest monetarily is when you do not have enough Versa points to qualify or requalify for EA, BTL, etc.

Due to the many initial advantages of their first To-Do-List, most affiliates should be able to qualify for EA within their first month of joining SFI. That is your first level.

To guarantee 1500 VPs and EA status every month, if you can afford to do so, set up an Auto-Delivery of 125 TCredits ($36.25). You also get 32 Rewardical Tokens.

Success is on a learning curve so each affiliates SFI success will depend on their willingness to read and learn.

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

12 posts

How can I begin marketing and what strategies should I follow? in Getting Started #Getting Started #Marketing #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Hi IIyass,

Welcome to the Forum. When it comes to capital for advertising you are not alone. Many affiliates follow our free ad guru Tommie K. who is a Gold Team Leader. Check out his posts and you will go from zero to making money.

He will answer your question, "How can I begin marketing and what strategies should I follow?"

Al the best with your business!

Wheels up!
Ron Pate

13 posts

Which way do I go? in Getting Started #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

Hi George,

I would go for the sure thing which is BTL. Put yourself in a position where you can control your destiny and SFI business. As much as you have confidence in your recruiting abilities there is more of a guarantee that you can requalify as a BTL than recruiting affiliates with a Prestige Domain.

Good luck with your business!

Wheels up!
Ron Pate