Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

SUPPORT
Ronald P.

Philippines

E365 Country Champion

9 posts

On what can I spend a balance of $2.01 gift before it expires in Miscellaneous

6 hours ago

Hi Theophilus,

Do you have a typo? Your written post read 08/01/2018. The TC reminder reads Feb. 8th, 2018 (08/02/2018).

What can you buy? 1 TC for $1.99, earns you 102 VPs and 10 RTs. All the best with your business.

Wheels up!

Ron

15 posts

Update from yesterday! in Recognition #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

6 hours ago

Hi Marilyn,

Congratulations on your active PRM. You worked hard for the commission. You deserve it. I am sure more commissions will come your way.

Wheels up!

Ron

30 posts

What should I buy? in VersaPoints #VersaPoints

23 hours ago

Hi Krishnendu,

With the 18 remaining days if you have the resources to buy Tcredits buy them. Also, continue to work your To-Do List. These actions guarantee you VPs.

As suggested you can also enter the Daily Grand, T-Time, etc. to hopefully win RTs. But, these are not guaranteed wins. Yes, continue to enter but it is like casting out a fishnet. You do not know how successful you will be.

All the best for your business

Wheels up!

Ron

17 posts

Gold Streak in Miscellaneous #Eager Zebra

1 day ago

Hi Denis,

Karen is correct. This is from Gold Streak Tips. "In the third and final "gold" round, the number of questions you can answer is infinite." So as posted when you answer correctly, you keep winning.

Tips also have a helpful suggestion for the second round. If the question is negative change it to positive and if positive change it negative. ie. Most children do not like 1. vegetables, 2. medicine, 3. ice cream. Change that sentence to most children like and you will get the correct answer ice cream.

I hope this helps you.

Wheels up!

Ron

18 posts

Success story. in Miscellaneous

1 day ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

9 posts

Apologies to mods in Miscellaneous

1 day ago

Hi Phill,

It was once said, "to err is human." You owned your mistake. That is commendable. I respect how you publically acknowledged that you are not perfect.

About 2000 + years ago a perfect man did walk the earth. You know what happened to him.

When we fall we are there for each other. "All for one. one for all."

Al the best with your business.

Wheels up!

Ron

9 posts

Three Types of Scams; one we are aware of and two we deny in Miscellaneous #Sales #TripleClicks

2 days ago

Good day SFI,

I thought I would post this for some brainstorming reactions. There are at least three types of scams and maybe more.

1. The most prevalent is online theft also known as cybercrime attempted to deceive SFI Affiliates and others.

2. Those who never try for themselves but believe others who say SFI is a scam.

3. Those who try and are not successful, consider SFI a scam.

We know what to do about no. 1. For those who encounter no. 2 and 3 prospects, they will require all of our SFI knowledge to convince them we are businessmen and women who do not scam.

Wheels up!

Ron

26 posts

Congratulations in Recognition #PSA #Team Building

3 days ago

Hi Vera,

Congratulations! Way to go! Good luck! All the best!

Wheels up!

Ron

7 posts

Buy Now Price in Pricebenders #Pricebenders

3 days ago

Hi Anthony,

Skumar's concern was he did not see the "buy now option" for PSAs. Your post concerns the Silver 152 Pack which had a "buy now option."

Maybe the affiliates who responded to Skumar's post are correct. With so many members wanting to buy PSAs there could be a shortage/backlog of available PSAs.

Good luck with your silver. Now is a good time to buy.

Wheels up!

Ron

12 posts

Procrastination is a Business Killer. in Inspiration/Testimonials #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

3 days ago

Hi Agwu,

Thank you for inspiring us with your post. David Cassidy an American entertainer died a few months ago at age 67. His last words to his family were, "So much wasted time."

Every so often we all need a boost. Thank you for the uplifting reminder.

Wheels up!

Ron

30 posts

Desperation! in Inspiration/Testimonials #Team Building

4 days ago

Hi Randy,

In the Philippines, we get the games the next day. Today Monday. At 0530 I started watching the game. During those final seconds, I thought no way Minnesota was going to win. I was wrong.

Quitting or not quitting is always followed by a what if? Minnesota answered that question and now lives to play another day.

The same grit and sticktoitive can be had by all inactive SFI Affiliates. If they change their attitudes from one of quitting to one of can-do, SFI will work for them.

Wheels up!

Ron

33 posts

Blessed Monday with SFI! in Recognition #Eager Zebra #TCredits #VersaPoints

4 days ago

Hi Marilyn,

I am training for my next marathon but am glad I did took the time to read the Forum. Once, twice, three times a winner.

Congratulations. Like I sometimes write to winners, "the best is yet to come!"

When you work and play hard you will get your appropriate rewards.

Wheels up!

Ron

14 posts

Mail about money in Miscellaneous

4 days ago

Hi Siv,

Thank you for the warning. Scams have ruined many honest and hardworking people.

It is not SFI related, but I had an email scam attempt today.

Dear (my personal email),

Your Account Apple ID has been locked. If you not update within 24 hours. We will lock your Apple account.
Why should you update your Apple Account? Due to any suspicious activity in your Apple account. Please update information and billing details.

(their website)

Regards,

Apple Support

My first clue this was a scam was why write that my account has been locked? Then in the next incomplete sentence, I have 24 hours to update followed by we will lock your Apple account.

Was my account locked when the email was sent or was it to be locked if I did not email them what they requested? I guess someone could not make up their mind.

The grammar is incorrect. (If you not update). There are two incomplete sentences. (If you not update within 24 hours.) and (Due to any suspicious activity in your account.)

The capitalization is not consistent throughout the email for the words apple and account.

Another clue is this is not a well thought out or professionally written email.

Let's all be cautious not only when online with our SFI businesses but, also in our personal and private lives. One mistake could be a costly one.

Wheels up!

Ron

6 posts

sfippa expirencee in Getting Started #Compensation #Getting Started

5 days ago

Hi Oshinfowokan,

I have no experience with sfippa.

Here is a URL that will give you some information

www.sfimg.com/support/solution?id=27407&referrer=search

I hope this helps you.

Wheels up!

Ron

23 posts

First Time Biz Quiz Winner! in Recognition #Contests #Rewardical

5 days ago

Hi Victoria,

Congratulations on your first Biz Quiz win and more importantly your 50 RTs. Good things happen to those who wait and when they least expect it.

Wheels up!

Ron

34 posts

Cerdified SFI Teachers? :) in Suggestion Box #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

5 days ago

Hi Pamela,

I did read the other post. But at the idea stage, it is great to brainstorm the possibilities. The training would help new affiliates and be a refresher for the instructors.

If a certificate and license are the desired outcome a curriculum would have to be developed. That way the teachers would all be teaching the same SFI course.

Maybe, if you developed a syllabus SFI could have a look at it.

Wheels up!

Ron

10 posts

Some possible skills that can help SFI Affiliates in Getting Started #ECA #Getting Started #TripleClicks

6 days ago

Thank you for sharing Sanchia. It is the truth. "Truer words have never been written."

Wheels up!

Ron

10 posts

Some possible skills that can help SFI Affiliates in Getting Started #ECA #Getting Started #TripleClicks

6 days ago

Hello to all,

A business owner requires a mentality that goes beyond that of an employee. If one is willing, patient, persistent and eager to learn, by making mistakes, the following skills can be learned.

These are not in any particular order.

- understanding how SFI works
- strong oral and written communication skills
- analytical, critical and logical thinking
- problem-solving
- decision making
- advertising
- presentation and report writing skills
- numeracy and an understanding of how to interpret and use financial information
- self-motivation, initiative and effective time management
- a good understanding of economic trends and other external changes affecting their business
- personalize and manage their business
- track inventory
- easy/many customer payment options
- handling shipping and tax
- advertising
- blog/website
- team communication

There are more.

You can add to or delete from this list. Some skills are so subtle and can be easily implemented. Others require more thought and input. If you stay with the process the unfamiliar will become familiar.

Wheels up!

Ron

9 posts

Invalid email address in Team Building #CSA #Pricebenders #Team Building

8 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

29 posts

What makes you successful as a Sponsor? in Team Building #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

8 days ago

Hi Anthony,

A successful sponsor:

1. will make SFI more attractive than all the other life attractions/distractions
2. will keep their promise(s)and follow up on any unfinished business
3. will treat affiliates/people like they would like to be treated
4. will always tell the truth ...a lie means nothing but a weak excuse to get over by avoidance
5. will, when more time is needed, take it and not rush what could have been a positive 100% consequence just to settle
for less
6. will remember there is no "I" in team
7. will communicate with his/her team, SFI,etc. "All for one, one for all"

Wheels up!

Ron

12 posts

Payoneer MasterCard in Compensation #Compensation #TripleClicks

8 days ago

Hi Tendai,

Here is a URL that might help you.

www.sfimg.com/Forum/thread?id=112029

Wheels up!

Ron

20 posts

Prepaid or Cash Card is NOT a Debit Card in Miscellaneous #Auto-Delivery #Compensation #TripleClicks

8 days ago

Hi Marija,

Consider a debit card like an Automatic Teller Machine (ATM) card. If requested, It is issued by your bank and makes it easier to withdraw money from your checking or savings account. You use the ATM rather than having to go your actual bank to withdraw money.

You are right. Money must be in your account before you can withdraw it from the machine.

Wheels up!

Ron

13 posts

Biz quiz in Miscellaneous

8 days ago

Hi Philip,

The Biz Quiz answer was considered correct with two answers because of the "root word."

The IT technicians were fair by allowing both answers. Yes, it can be frustrating but changes will come soon.

Wheels up!

Ron

30 posts

BIz Quiz questions are often out dated!!!!!!!! in Miscellaneous #Contests

11 days ago

Hi Robert,

The subject of your post was discussed yesterday (my time). I won't discuss the details but, if you go back to the Forum posts you will find the pros and cons posted on the Biz Quiz question asked.

Wheels up!

Ron

29 posts

Am New in Getting Started #Sales #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

13 days ago

Hi Gliceria,

Could I use this? Thank you.

Wheels up!

Ron

Again, thank you!

Hi, Ron,

My pleasure! The simplest, eaiest and fastest way to get new PSAs srarted the better for us.

Let's roll!