Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

38x SUPPORT
Lise B.

Sweden

E365 Champion

20 posts

Anniversary congratulations in Miscellaneous

11 hours ago

Hi Sonja.
I'd say Yes to that. Both because of the gesture toward your PSA's, and because it is a chance to remind them of SFI and maybe they will log in and take a new look at SFI.
I have PSA's that have logged in after I've sent them gratulations on their birthday or anniversary. You never know.

Cheers
Lise

51 posts

He's BACK! in Miscellaneous #Compensation

1 day ago

Welcome back Randy! Perfect timing for black friday and christmas
You have been missed.

Cheers
Lise

11 posts

How the AA is better than PB Auction ? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #TripleClicks

1 day ago

Me too! I think PB and AA complement each other perfectly fine. No need to put them up against each other :)

13 posts

Unexpected Rocket Box, :) in Recognition #Astro Auctions #Rewardical

8 days ago

About the same reaction when I won supernova
Congrats on your great win Marilyn! And let there be more coming your way

Cheers
Lise

10 posts

Can I make purchase at TripleClicks using TCredits? in Sales #Sales #TCredits #TripleClicks

19 days ago

Hi Anuj.
Yes you can. To the right beside any product you find a box with product information. There you will find the Tcredit prise for the item. You make the purchase the same way as in any purchase, and then during checkout process you tick the box for Tcredits.

Cheers
Lise

21 posts

50 PSA Astro Auction Stuck up in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

19 days ago

Hi Ishita.
I have bid on the same one. My guess is that fewer people have bid on this one because of two things. 1 is that it is junior auction only for those with 50 Tcred or less, and 2nd I belive it has fallen behind due to there have been extra many auctions with extra rocket boxes during this time so people rather bid on those auctions.
That is what I think has caused this auction to take so long. Normally 50 PSA would be a very popular item, but since many of the bidders are low bidders it looses for the ones with extra rocket boxes.

Best regards
Lise

24 posts

Brain Food for today! in Team Building #Team Building

21 days ago

Great post Boris!

And I will, as you, encourage affilliates to continue exploring and they will find a lot of information that will be very helpful in their work/marketing.
Thank you for sharing.

Best regards
Lise

5 posts

Multiple RT Rocket box in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

21 days ago

My guess will be that each rocket box is seperate, therefore anyone can win more then one when there is multiple in an AA. Just as same person can win both a rocket box and supernova in the same AA.

Cheers
Lise

16 posts

Team Leaders and Motivation in Suggestion Box #Leadership #Marketing #Team Building

22 days ago

That could be interesting. Maybe on the 1st every month we could get the numbers for the previous month.

Cheers
Lise

14 posts

1 TCredit = Supernova = 10,000 RTs in Recognition #Astro Auctions

22 days ago

That's The best bid-present!
134 AA, and I got my 5th AA badge with the Supernova win! No need to say this is a Great day
Keep going and you will succeed
1 single TCredit can get you to the "stars".

Best of Luck to All of You!
Lise

3 posts

PTB: Again Lost! in Recognition #Astro Auctions

29 days ago

Thats hard luck. Maybe you should consider bidding in auctions when they're completely 'fresh',-before anyone else..... in stead of going for any that are far into fuiling or boarding.

I have only won once, and lost tiebreak once, so your guessing seem to be quite good.
Keep trying, and you will win more :)

Cheers
Lise

16 posts

I am surprised It is shutting down! in Miscellaneous #Marketing

about 1 month ago

I started to use it,-and then I forgot completely about it
So it wont be much of a loss.

9 posts

Hidden clues could be pictures! in Suggestion Box #Contests #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Hi Nouta.
As I see it, it is perfect as it is. Because that way non-english passivly learn the correct spelling as well even on the clues. With pics it would be more like a childrens learning book.... Which is a great way to learn english for those who have little to no english. But I wouldn't want that for 'Hidden'.

Best regards
Lise

5 posts

Handling The Won't Talk Prospect - What Did You Say? Speak Up in Marketing #Marketing

about 1 month ago

To me this would not be flattering at all. On the contrary I would be offended by it since silence is whats natural for me, unless I have something concrete to say or ask about, and not something that I should have to explain to anyone. And I would have answered you with a great wall of silence as the introvert I am. Remember almost half the worlds population are introverts. To get many of us who are you would have to come up with something concrete about the business, and leave out any chit chat :)

Best regards
Lise

8 posts

Uploaded my photo profile yesterday. Why still "pending approval? in Getting Started #E365 #Getting Started

2 months ago

Hi Fuad.
Most of the time it takes 1-2 days before it is approved. Now it is 4:50 am SFI timezone, so their workday haven't even started yet. Check in later :)

Best regards

13 posts

Baby Steps Count! in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing

2 months ago

Small steps will result in big leaps that take you to your Big Goals. So indeed they count. Noone will do big leaps every day.
To me it took quite a time to get my first PRM so I for sure can relate to that being a big deal.
Great work.

Best of luck!
Lise

19 posts

Promoting of our SFI Gateways. in Suggestion Box #Sponsor #Team Building

3 months ago

That doesn't solve it unless two of her PSA's achieve their STL rank too. Takes more then just AD to achieve TL ranks.
www.sfimg.com/the_plan

Best regards
Lise

19 posts

Promoting of our SFI Gateways. in Suggestion Box #Sponsor #Team Building

3 months ago

I totally agree with you on this Maree. I reacted on the same yesterday when I put up my JMT gateway on a new place.....and I paused it right away. I don't like it to reflect me as "affiliate" only when I have been BTL or STL every single month since the month I joined SFI two years ago. Now I have to use time to pause all my JMT everywhere. ....

If they don't want it back as it used to be...the pending badge would be a lot better alternativ then how it is now.

Best regards
Lise

11 posts

Opti Build Leaders Badge in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

3 months ago

Click on the badge again and you will also see how many points you have, and that again will show you that yellow is neither bronze or gold but the basic badge :)

17 posts

What happen to the "Rewardicals" Tab? in Miscellaneous

7 months ago

They are working on it, so we just have to wait and see :)
There were another thread about it the other day. Don't remember exactly what were said, but it is WIP.

Cheers
Lise

34 posts

102 VersaPoints Available in VersaPoints #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

7 months ago

Have you a PSA that has reached EA this month? That can answer for 100 points you will get if and when you yourself reach EA.
We can only make guesses since we can't see your ledger or to-do list.

Best regards
Lise

9 posts

Connection to SFI Timed out in Miscellaneous

7 months ago

Error 20 is a general network failure which can occur for many reasons.
For any error code, you can easily google it and learn about what it is and how to go about it.
Most of the time things like that is fixed before you even get to google it :)

Cheers
Lise

19 posts

A Thought Mr Gery in Ask Gery #Getting Started #PSA #Team Building

7 months ago

When people get overwhelmed its usually because they have this belief, or urge, to do too much in too little time. And in all this time when people sit on the fence doing nothing. They could have gone in a slow pace doing only one or two tasks a day until they got a grip on how things work and what it all is about.
And if they did that instead of freaking out on all there is to learn they would have come quite far already.

So with that in mind, what we could do in order to prevent inactivity due to being overwhelmed is to address this and emphasize that they don't need to learn it all in one day, and not even in one week.

But I'm glad you brought it up Chris, 'cause it got me thinking when it comes to first communication with new PSA's.

Best regards
Lise

8 posts

Webinar powerful tool in Team Building

8 months ago

Thank you, Mirjana .
You make the thought of doing a webinar less intimidating even for me who is introvert. I am sure going to take it into some serious consideration.

Best regards
Lise

18 posts

Smart selling strategies for TripleClicks products in Marketing #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

8 months ago

Hi Rose,
I don't have so much time right now, but I wanted to give you a couple of links on the subject. The first one is from our very respected Andy which has some very good pieces of advice that are well proven to work:
www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=876371#post-876371
The other links give you some more views on the subject:
www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=635140#post-635140

You can find a lot of good pieces of advice on this by searching in the forum.

Cheers
Lise