SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

12x SUPPORT
Ma. Luisa D.

Mexico

E365 Country Champion

205 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Ibifaa Michael! in Recognition

18 days ago

Congratulations My CSA Ibifaa Michael for being E365 Champion!!!!

216 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Abraham Estell! in Recognition

2 months ago

Congratulations Abraham!!!

Great job, I am really happy you are E365 Champion of your class!!!

73 posts

Hidden is too difficult! in Eager Zebra #Contests #Eager Zebra #Rewardical

3 months ago

Wow!!! That are a lot of badges! Congratulations!!!!

73 posts

Hidden is too difficult! in Eager Zebra #Contests #Eager Zebra #Rewardical

3 months ago

You are so right Gery, I enjoy a lot trivia games, as Knockout Trivia, Brain Sprint and guessing people answers on Gold Streak, but is difficult for me Card King, or Uber Picks. I find Hidden very interesting game, but yes still difficult for me for my lack of vocabulary.... have found a tip to help me find in a faster way to guess the word, but taking me little long in each guess, just good there is not time limit. What is great is that I see on Hidden a wonderful tool to improve my English as I play and try to win badges.

Thanks for another great game!!!

221 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Michael Anderson! in Recognition

3 months ago

Congratulations Michael!!!

10 posts

My Contest for my Team members.. in Team Building #Contests #TCredits #Team Building

3 months ago

Great way to keep your downline motivated... I have tried something similar in the past, you just reminded me how important is to keep them motivated with this kind of contests.

Congratulations Prbhakar!

15 posts

Never Give Up in Getting Started #Getting Started #Team Building

3 months ago

Wonderful story Ray, good to remember about it and applying it in our SFI business, we have to keep going and never quit!!!

13 posts

Baby Steps Count! in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing

3 months ago

Congratulations on your new PRM and all the goals you have reached so far... you are very right about baby steps, the important thing is keep moving forward and don't stop.

Thanks for your great post Teresa!!! Keep the great work!

14 posts

my lucky day today! in Inspiration/Testimonials #Contests #E365 #Pricebenders

3 months ago

Congratulation Jimmy!!!

Wish you lots of lucky days like this one!!! Way to go!!!

13 posts

Don’t Tell Me You Can’t...I Dont Believe It! in Getting Started #Getting Started #PSA

3 months ago

Well done Teresa!!! Glad you find a way to keep working even when everything seems to be failing, there are not excuses for you and that exactly what winners do!!!

Hope your computer and internet at home get working back to normal soon, so that will ease your work.

Hugs!

19 posts

Monthly actions in VersaPoints #VersaPoints

3 months ago

What a great explained visual graphic!!!

Congratulations and Thanks Ana!!!

16 posts

Get Free Advertising Upgrades Just For Joining... in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

3 months ago

Thank you so much Tommie!!!! Think I have read some of your great post before... and always amazed about how great you are getting lot of traffic from free advertising.

Congrats on your success and for sharing with us these wonderful tips!!!

10 posts

Why Setting Goals Is The Way To Go in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Leadership

3 months ago

Dear Teresa:

I am very happy to see how quick you have grown here in SFI, how great you are working on your goal and have accomplished a lot in a few period of time. I am glad you keep learning and proving things can be done with discipline, effort and loving this magical world of online business. Sure you are in the right path Teresa!!! Thanks for all your hard work... You Rock!!!

I am really proud of having you in my team... I see in you a bright DIAMOND!!!

16 posts

Get Free Advertising Upgrades Just For Joining... in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

3 months ago

16 Years experience is AWESOME!!! You should write that book and share all that acknowledge with us... I would be first to get it!!!!

12 posts

Sound effects in AA in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

3 months ago

Good point Zoran, AA should have a disable system sound as all other games where we are able to turn sound off.

Astro Auction is quiet new, so with these kind of feedback, I am sure a "sound off" option will be available soon.... personally I love AA sound effect.... really makes me feel on board while getting my prizes, that is exciting!!!

11 posts

I feel unlucky in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Contests

3 months ago

Same here.... it's been hard to win even when exact Bid Prediction, but not loosing hope, know I will be a winner one of these days, so just keep trying and don't get discourage Krishnendu!!!

Good Luck!!!

16 posts

3 months ago

Didn't know that programs work like that offering free upgrades and rewards. Congrats on your multimillionaire ads credits Tommie!!!!

16 posts

3 months ago

Very interesting Tip Tommie, I am a lot focused on just FB groups... think is time to move!!!

Thanks for sharing!!!

229 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Slavjanka Petrusheva! in Recognition

3 months ago

Congratulatios!!! Great Job!!!

19 posts

I am now a VIP in AA in Recognition #Astro Auctions #TripleClicks

3 months ago

Congratulations and thanks for the tip...

Hope to be AA VIP soon!

13 posts

Astro Auction is Awesome !! in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

3 months ago

Congratulations, you are doing great with Astro Auctions Prasad!!!!

I do think it's AWESOME, is really exciting biding everyday and "always" end winning!!!

12 posts

Thank you ! in Recognition #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

3 months ago

Congratulations Eduardo... all due your great work, effort and dedication since the lucky day you joined SFI. Keep the great work and I am sure you will be achieving great things as you keep giving your best!

211 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Hazim Mesanovic! in Recognition

4 months ago

Congratulations Hazim Mesanovic

16 posts

Spin win in Getting Started #Compensation #E365 #Rewardical

4 months ago

Nothing is required to qualify to participate in Spin & Win Tshering, we all as SFI affiliates receive newsletters through the month, just read them carefully from start to end, they include important information, tips and updates... you will find new Spin & Win every other newsletter, so just be tuned and be ready for great VPs wins!!!

16 posts

Marketing Triple Clicks Products! in Marketing #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

4 months ago

I haven't been into Pinterest that much... but great tip about promoting TripleClicks products there as we can use all that hashtags to reach for more people.

Thanks Elizabeta