Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

3x SUPPORT
Kirsten R.

Germany

E365 Champion

19 posts

Grab the new SFI EXECUTIVE SPEEDSTER badge now! in VersaPoints

6 days ago

Dear Mr. Gery,

That was a very smart move. This is the best motivation I saw so far for people getting to EA early in the month.

Thanks.

Kirsten

14 posts

Don't Confuse Curiosity Seekers, Tour Takers and Tire Kickers... in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

7 days ago

Hi Tommie,

Thank you. Love your posts.

I agree with you that you need to sponsor tons of PSAs and those who will work will do so without us having to drag them anywhere. They may ask for advice but per my experience that is rare. They find their way around all by themselves as they are interested in what they have in front of them and are willing to put in the extra effort.

Wish you a great month and peaceful holidays.

Kirsten

26 posts

Age Is No Longer An Excuse!!! in Marketing #Marketing

8 days ago

Dear Bruce,

Yes, this is so true. There is no age where you can learn something new.

Unfortunately, there are people that will never learn as they lack the attitude of seeing the new and wanting to learn more and expand their reach.

Wish you a great Sunday.

Kirsten

7 posts

Add a TripleClicks Badge Quest Link to Games Page in Suggestion Box #Contests #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

9 days ago

Hi Teresa,

Thanks for posting this thread. And, thanks for all the answers - very helpful.

I have been looking for a link to the TripleClick badge quest in the TripleClicks member center but there wasn't any. I would expect to have a link in the TripleClicks member center and was astonished that I couldn't find it.

It would be nice if the link to the badge quest would be added there.

Have a great day.

Kirsten

3 posts

When you see it shining :) in Recognition #Contests

9 days ago

Hi Amir,

Congratulations!

Yes, I also noticed some other new badges - very much appreciated.

I also love the emails stating I have won in one of the many drawings.

After this great start, I wish you a very successful December.

Kirsten

12 posts

So what next? in Inspiration/Testimonials #Leadership #Marketing #Team Building

10 days ago

Hi Nafisa,

Thank you for your communication and your wonderful way to set your goals. It is so important to have goals and to share them with others will make them more real - not only for yourself but also for your team members.

I keep my fingers crossed for you supporting your wonderful intention.

Have a great weekend and wonderful holidays.

Kirsten

19 posts

I will not quit in Getting Started

12 days ago

Hi Ofosuhene,

This is the most important trait to be successful with anything. Even when you fail, stand up, keep learning, applying and the success will be yours.

Do not let anybody stop you. Be observant and play by the rules.

We love to hear from you.

Best,

Kirsten

12 posts

What best we can do with newbies? in Team Building #Getting Started #Sponsor #VersaPoints

14 days ago

Hi Bijesh,

I make sure they do the Launchpad lessons as well as the basics - tun tabs green and play some games daily. I also encourage them to browse in TripleClicks, tell them about buying from TripleClicks and LocalVantia stores the things they spend on money anyhow.

Yes, it is a lot to learn and it does not stop there as visiting the forum and doing the Internet Income Course etc. are more options to learn.

From my standpoint, there is no put shortcut as the newbies come with various levels of knowledge. Therefore, not everything is suitable for everybody.

Keeping in touch and give the directions that fit their needs would be the best choice.

Have a great week.

Kirsten

21 posts

Want to know a secret to success with SFI? in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

15 days ago

Hi David,

Thank you for sharing your opinion. I believe all SFIers are different and each of us has to find the way that works best for their personal goal.

I think the bottom line is that we need to create a team to be successful. In my opinion, if it goes wide or deep also depends on the PSAs you have. Having 5 strong PSAs following the directions to the T you will want to work closely with them and build the team itself deep.

Have a great Sunday.

Kirsten

20 posts

Time machine in Eager Zebra

18 days ago

Hi Sonja,

Per my experience, it takes a couple of days after a Time Machine's ending until the results are published.

Nevertheless, the new question is already released What will the NYSE spot price for silver be at market close on January 3, 2019? and you can already do your researches.

Enjoy.

Kirsten

3 posts

RECA Store promotion issue! in Bug Reports #Marketing #Rewardical

19 days ago

Hi Munish,

I am not too familiar with the RECA stores but per what I understand what you are saying, I would expect if I advertise the store and find somebody interested in the offer, that the person signs up and then gets directed to the store/offer where the person wanted to go in the first place.

To your success.

Kirsten

8 posts

Hidden the picture in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

23 days ago

Hi Olimpia,

Please write to support to report this technical problem. I have a similar problem with ASTRO auctions where I cannot enter the bids.

I believe it is a technical glitch and if we report they will tend to it.

Have a great weekend.

Kirsten

5 posts

Astro Auctions - Tcredits Subscription in Ask Gery

25 days ago

Hi Benson,

I had the same question and wrote to support. The answer was that only purchased - and not won - subscriptions are qualifying for the BSQ status. They still count as purchased TCs on your Scoreboard and will allow you to qualify for BTL.

Hope this answers your question - and yes I also would like it to count for the BCQ status. :-)

Take care,

Kirsten

136 posts

New bigger, better Badge Quest! in SFI News #Contests

28 days ago

Dear Gery,

That is awesome. I can decide to focus on the SFI Badges and forward my business without having to play all the games which I felt were time-consuming. This will free my time for more promotion and team building.

I love it.

Thank you.

Kirsten

8 posts

Moving Out Of Mental Inertia in Team Building #Team Building

28 days ago

Hi Bruce,

You are so correct. Persistence is one of the most valuable characteristics of a successful entrepreneur.

And the reward besides the monetary success is great business relationships with your team.

Thanks for the reminder.

Kirsten

8 posts

55 marketing methods in Marketing #Marketing #Team Building

29 days ago

Hi Bijesh,

Yes, there is a ton of valuable knowledge to be found in SFI. Good that you found it - better late than never. :-)

Keep on studying the wealth of provided knowledge and apply. This will take you where you want to go.

Have a great Sunday.

Kirsten

15 posts

HOT SPOTS! in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hi Motto,

You are so right. There are so many valuable tools in SFI that help you to build your business. Also, check out the Launchpad lessons regularly as they reflect all the changes in SFI. And not to forget the training tab. There is so much more like the "Ask Gery" section. Even for a beginner in Internet Marketing, it is possible to build a long-term business with SFI if you are willing to study and apply.

Wish you a great day.

Kirsten

5 posts

Hiddden ... Great reward! in Recognition #Eager Zebra #Rewardical

about 1 month ago

Hi Vladimir,

Great achievement. I admire your knowledge of the English language. You must have an awesome vocabulary to master this game.

I wish you many more such great wins.

Kirsten

4 posts

Octobers commissions/ just a reminder in Compensation #Compensation

about 1 month ago

Hi Robert,

Good catch. :-)

This will be very helpful for our newer members. Even some older members may like this clarification.

Have a great day.

Kirsten

33 posts

Am I doing something wrong? in Compensation #Compensation #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hi Ronick,

Have you considered transfer buying? Being in the US this might be a good option to get your 1500 VP from sales and start advertising for free.

Find Tommie's threads in the forum. He is advertising for free only to build his team and provides a lot of advice and where to advertise for free as well.

To answer your question - no, you are not doing anything wrong. Like diamonds, the dedicated workers are harder to find but they are around - just a matter of finding them.

Keep up the good work.

Kirsten

8 posts

Versa Points are a motivation in VersaPoints #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

Hi Bulelwa,

Yes, you are right. From my viewpoint, it also helps the new members to log in on a daily basis and help them that it becomes a habit.

Have a great Sunday.

Kirsten

11 posts

Is T-Time Drawing Okay? in VersaPoints #TCredits

about 1 month ago

Hi Ray,

If this occurred just at the time when the time changed then it should be okay - I guess. If it continues to occur then you may want to file a support ticket.

It has not occurred to me though,

Have a great Sunday.

Kirsten

37 posts

Is it correct? in VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

Hi Anda,

All VPs are set to 0 at the beginning of the month. If you have written all Stream post for the week in October it will tell you the number of posts written in the week = 3 (underlined in red in your picture) but none of the three was written in November. Therefore, the number for the months is 0 (shown in your red box in your picture).

Hope this helps.

Kirsten

8 posts

I Post Ads Daily To To Find My Future Diamonds... in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hi Tommie,

A person has to do it 60 to 90 days consecutive and then it is a habit like brushing your teeth.

And yes, you are right. It needs daily advertisement to find the people that are willing to work and can see the advantages of SFI. It is interesting how few people are valuing what SFI has to offer - and on top all for free.

Hope many of the new members read your posts as they entail so much advice.

Wish you a great weekend.

Kirsten

16 posts

Pray (again) for Indonesia.... in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Sales

about 1 month ago

Hi Fried,

I am really upset what happens around the world and that Indonesia is hit for the third time is really bad. I send all my blessings and hope that they can be found and saved.

Thinking of the Indonesians and hope there will be no other disaster coming your way.

God bless all of you.

Kirsten