Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Kirsten R.

Germany

E365 Champion

32 posts

Junior Forum proposal in Suggestion Box #Getting Started #Sponsor

15 days ago

Hi,
I fully agree with you. People are different and when people start in SFI they are often overwhelmed with the amount of knowledge offered and it may be hard to find the answer you are looking for. So the forum is the best place to turn to to get the directions you need at that very point. With time you learn where to find the answers to your questions - and if still not found use the forum.

One of my best sources for finding data was searching with Google as Google has the ability to find so many data in SFI that it is often easier than the search options within SFI. Also looking at YouTube - you can find many tutorial videos on SFI.

We have so many tools that we can use. I think a junior forum is not really necessary.

Happy New Year to all of you and may it be the most successful ever.

Kirsten

25 posts

I need your Help to produce a starter video in Getting Started

19 days ago

Hi James,

My new PSAs get the following from me:
1) The basics they need to do to secure their account - like confirming their email address and whitelist SFI's email addresses.
2) A description of how to turn each red tap green and what the results are. How to post in the forum and how to play T-Time.
3) Please read a least one lesson of the Lauchpad lessons each day.

These were basically my first steps and I noted them down as a reference for the first couple of days until I knew where to click etc.

Not that I have a ton of active PSAs but those who are active appreciated the directions.

Have a great day.

Kirsten

105 posts

TC Direct products now come with Rewardicals in SFI News #Localvantia #Rewardical #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Hi,

I have been using my MRP to purchase TCredits. Will I be able to use the Rewardicals now instead or will there be a possibility to use either MRP or Rewardicals?

Looking forward to the clarification.

Kirsten

17 posts

What actions can we take to make ECAs deliver quality products? in ECA Program #ECA #Sales #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Hi Gyanendra,

Shipping around the world just takes time. If you want goods of daily use combined with fast delivery to be able to take advantage of transfer buy - the best solution will be Localvantia.

Kirsten

6 posts

Need Genealogy help in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Dear Tanja,

Thank you so much for sharing this information. I had never before seen this chart and really find it very helpful.

Have a great day.

Kirsten

105 posts

Bigger, better Daily Crown! in SFI News #Contests #Rewardical

about 1 month ago

WOW, SFI really gets better every month. Always surprises and so many more rewards and wins.

Thank you for making SFI such a great business opportunity.

Kirsten

22 posts

Earned Coveted Fullest House Badge in Recognition #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Congratulations! Keep on playing, collecting Badges and earn Rewardicals.

To your success,

Kirsten

19 posts

Happy Card King Winner in Recognition #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

2 months ago

Congratulations. Yes, it is rewarding to play the daily games.

Keep on playing - and winning.

21 posts

Omit “www” in your ECA store URL in ECA Program #ECA #Marketing

3 months ago

Hi Chris,

That is a very useful information. Thanks for sharing.

I hope it will help many others to find this "bug".

Have a great day.

Kirsten

12 posts

Lucky me in Recognition

3 months ago

Congratulations, Jacob. Yes, this is what you get if you log in daily and do all the needed actions. Keep going and I wish you more luck in the future.

Kirsten

11 posts

Success Requires No Talent or Skills! in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Marketing #Sponsor

3 months ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

19 posts

Fahmida azad has qualified as BTL in Inspiration/Testimonials #Leadership #PSA #Team Building

3 months ago

Congratulations. You set a good example for all of us. Great job from both of you and keep up the good work.

Kirsten

134 posts

PTP game is back! in SFI News #Eager Zebra

4 months ago

Thank you, Sir. Good to know.

134 posts

PTP game is back! in SFI News #Eager Zebra

4 months ago

Dear Mr. Gery,

What kind of Badges will go along with the new PTP game?

Thanks in advance.

Kirsten

15 posts

Who says you need a fortune to build a business? in Team Building #Pricebenders #Team Building #TripleClicks

4 months ago

Hi Nicole,
Great post. Thanks for sharing. This is a great inspiration for just another way on how to build your team.
Kirsten

17 posts

Downloadable Eager Zebra Games in Ask Gery #Eager Zebra

4 months ago

Hi, Frederick,

I believe it is a great idea.

I belong to the generation that grew up with no cell phones etc. But nowadays all the younger generations are fully into using their cell phones for anything and everything. Even my bank offers an app to manage the accounts - pay by just using your cell etc. etc. the applications are endless. And, as the younger generations are so much used to all these features they most likely would prefer to use the app than logging into TripleClick every time.

For all those reasons, I believe Apps would help to boost sales and the use of the games. And yes, the use of the apps should also be connected to the member that procured the new member/user.

Kirsten

12 posts

I want to learn how to earn here in Getting Started #Compensation #Getting Started

4 months ago

Hi, Mandeep,

The ways on how to make money with SFI are manifold. Check out the main six ways:

www.sfimg.com/Reference/CompPlan

To get familiar with the platform and the business system you should study all the Launchpad lessons and apply what you have learned. Simultaneously, on your affiliate homepage, you should turn the red tabs green daily, play the free games and submit entries to T-Time as often as you can to win free TCredits. Also, check your TO-DO list for more basic things to do (they are all linked to make it easy for you).

As soon as you are familiar with the system and the daily actions you should go to the TRAINING tab and start to study the Internet Income Course.

If you have questions or need some guidance - ask your sponsor. You can also leave a message in the chatbox at the lower right corner of your affiliate homepage - or you send a team mail or just a regular email.

To your success,

Kirsten

26 posts

Team leaders lead by example. in Team Building #Leadership #Marketing #Sales

4 months ago

Maree, thanks for sharing - great guideline to follow.

13 posts

I want to thank of all you for your support in Team Building #PSA #Team Building

4 months ago

Happy to hear you have been able to solve the problem. Congratulations. Very well done. Lots of success for you.

Kirsten

14 posts

EA Status in Recognition #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

5 months ago

Congratulations to Govind and you, Yoonus. Great job. Keep up the good work.

12 posts

Business Growth in SFI in Miscellaneous #Auto-Delivery #Sponsor #Team Building

5 months ago

Hi Horace,

You are doing great. Setting time aside not only for promoting your business but also for studying and learning something new each day is something we should recommend to every SFI affiliate.

Keep up the great work.

Kirsten

14 posts

getting personal domain/webside for marketing in Marketing #Marketing

5 months ago

Hi Maria,

You are free to have your own website - in addition to your Leadership page.

If you do not have the money to buy one now you can also create your own WordPress blog for free. You will have to learn how to chose a theme and adjust it to your needs. WordPress itself has a great knowledge base where you can get your questions answered. You can also find many videos on YouTube where you can learn how to make your own adjustments.

If you want to learn more about online marketing you should study the "Internet Income Course" that you can find in the Training section (the training tab on your affiliate home page).

To your success.

Kirsten

17 posts

My 1st year in SFI. in Inspiration/Testimonials #E365 #Leadership

5 months ago

Happy Anniversary.

May all the following years in SFI make you successful beyond your dreams.

Kirsten