Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

SUPPORT
Philip R.

United States

E365 Runner Up

4 posts

CSA Boncho Bonev has requalified as BTL! in Recognition #CSA #Leadership #Team Building

22 hours ago

CSA Boncho Bonev has requalified as BTL! Congratulations! Keep up the good work.

1 post

CSA Karen Opiela has requalified as STL! in Recognition #CSA #Leadership #Team Building

22 hours ago

Congratulations! CSA Karen Opiela has requalified as STL! A true team leader. Keep up the good work.

1 post

Paul Robillard (STL), #7 Top Opti-Builder. 1/11 in Recognition #Leadership #Team Building

5 days ago

Congratulations, Paul Robillard (STL), for being #7 Top Opti-Builder. WOW! The second day in a row. Keep up the good work. Your team appreciates you.

3 posts

Nela Serdarevic has requalified as STL!! in Recognition #CSA #Team Building

5 days ago

Congratulations, Nela. A true sign of leadership and an awesome inspiration. Keep up the good work and we'll see you at the top.

1 post

Paul Robillard (STL),is #7 Top Opti-Builder. 1/10 in Recognition #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

6 days ago

Congratulations, Paul Robillard (STL), for being #7 Top Opti-Builder. Keep up the good work. Your team appreciates you.

2 posts

CSA Karen Opiela has requalified as BTL in Recognition #CSA #Leadership

6 days ago

Congratulations! CSA Karen Opiela has requalified as BTL! A true team leader. Keep up the good work.

2 posts

CSA Henry Edet is now an EA! in Recognition #CSA #VersaPoints

7 days ago

CSA Henry Edet is now an EA! Congratulations! Keep up the good work.

2 posts

CSA winny ong'era has requalified as EA! in Recognition #CSA

7 days ago

CSA winny ong'era has requalified as EA! Congratulations. Great job!

3 posts

CSA Karen Opiela has requalified as EA! in Recognition #CSA #Leadership

8 days ago

CSA Karen Opiela has requalified as EA! Congratulations!

24 posts

Why Number 5 ? in United States

10 days ago

I think Americans born in the '30s, '40s, and '50s know very well why. The others probably have no clue.

15 posts

Need clarification on item in benefits chart in Team Building #Leadership #TCredits #Team Building

14 days ago

Thank you Gery for clarifying that. I was unaware of the stacking situation and I am happy to hear that the 15 doesn't limit me from awarding achievements through the genealogy. Much appreciated.

1 post

CSA Boncho Bonev has requalified as EA! in Recognition #CSA #Leadership

14 days ago

CSA Boncho Bonev has requalified as EA! Congratulations! Keep up the good work.

4 posts

Congratulations to ,Paul Robillard, on advancing to GRAND MASTER in Recognition #Contests #Leadership

14 days ago

Congratulations to my sponsor,Paul Robillard, on advancing to GRAND MASTER, the second highest level in Badge Quest, that only the top 200 players can attain! You're awesome!

15 posts

Need clarification on item in benefits chart in Team Building #Leadership #TCredits #Team Building

15 days ago

So what you are saying is that contests are a waste of time because anything like t-credits, VP's, or rewardicals for achievement rewards can't be done but it is ok to give an inactive PSA? Am I getting this right?

15 posts

15 days ago

It doesn't make sense. If the T-Credits are yours. Why are you restricted from giving them away as incentives?

15 posts

15 days ago

In the Benefits Chart it says: Can transfer TCredits (up to 15) to your PSAs/CSAs (EAs and above only)
Question: Is that a maximum of 15 to each person you wish to reward or is that a total monthly limit?
How would that work if a sponsor was giving T-Credits for achieving a certain goal in the business and,also, giving T-Credits as awards in a league and the same PSA won both and the total amount of T-Credits went over the 15?

35 posts

Over 4000 VP, no Silver Team Leader Badge in sight!! in Team Building #PSA #Sponsor #VersaPoints

15 days ago

I know how you feel. I have 8700+ VP and I am still looking for that BTL. I'm going to find it. I'm setting my goals and building a road map and going to start the New Year off with a bang. I'm no longer interested in STL as it will come as I reach for my goal of GTL by July 4th. I'm declaring it and I will have it.

4 posts

How to buy TripleClicks products in Pakistan, in Getting Started #Auto-Delivery #TripleClicks

15 days ago

You can also redeem rewardicals that you earn for T-credits. That would cost you zero out of your pocket.

Happy New Year!

11 posts

Question about League recaps in Eager Zebra #Contests #Eager Zebra

15 days ago

Michael A- We haven't received anything. Thank you for the reply.

11 posts

15 days ago

Tanja K--Yes, the league is active.

12 posts

New PSA from SFI Corporate in Getting Started #PSA

15 days ago

I get these from time to time. Usually from curiosity seekers. Also, I would like to suggest that your sponsor's email be blacked out before posting. Exposing it opens things up to spam.

Happy New Year! Bye

11 posts

15 days ago

I'm in a Gold Streak League and I regularly receive a weekly league recap. However, I am also in a Grand Master Poker League and never get a recap or anything nor do others in the league.
Question: Who sends out the recaps and other information?
Are recaps only sent out on certain games?

1 post

CSA Julien Swana Tansha has requalified as EA! in Recognition #CSA

16 days ago

My CSA Julien Swana Tansha has requalified as EA! Congratulations! Keep up the good work. See you at the top.

2 posts

Getting Along With Leaders/Sponsors! in United States #Marketing

17 days ago

I believe you MUST be loyal but that doesn't mean you respect them. Respect is earned not just given out of the blue. You don't have to tell them you don't respect them as they know who they are because they know what they did or didn't do.
You shouldn't tell anyone else either. It is between you and them.
Bye for now and Happy New Year!