SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

25x SUPPORT
Farjana A.

Bangladesh

E365 Country Champion

4 posts

Brain sprint in Miscellaneous

3 days ago

Hello Oleksandr
The capital city of Bangladesh is Dhaka.
Mentioned three answers are wrong. As Sead said you should write on Support to fixed the right answer. So that no one can get that wrong answer set.

Thank you.

2 posts

TripleClicks on Marketing in Bangladesh #Sales #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

4 days ago

Welcome to SFI Md. Kamal H.
Wish your success here in SFI.
Contact your Sponsor and Co-Sponsor.

www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/upline

Read Launchpad lessons.

www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/

Thank you.

18 posts

That was quick! AA item delivered real fast! in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Leadership #TripleClicks

8 days ago

Looking great Gyanendra.
Yes, it was really fast. Too good delivery indeed.
We need to make example in front of new affiliates. You did it nicely.
Thank you.

3 posts

Learning about SFI in Bangladesh #Eager Zebra #Sponsor #VersaPoints

12 days ago

Hello Rubel
Nice to know from you.
To work with SFI you have to learn. Read everything in your Homepage ( www.sfimg.com/home ).

www.sfimg.com/Training/
www.sfimg.com/Reference/
www.sfimg.com/Resources/MarketingCenter

Launchpad lessons are very important.

www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/

Read, understand and implement. You will be a good leader of SFI.
Write your queries here in Forum, Our Forum members will guide you.
Thank you.

2 posts

Learning about SFI in Bangladesh #Astro Auctions #Eager Zebra #VersaPoints

12 days ago

Hello Rubel M
To complete Auction and Eager Zebra, you need TCredits. Have to spend TCredits to green those tabs and get VP.

Read Launchpad lessons. This lesson about Daily action. You will find all the information here.

www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=71

Hope it will help you. If you need more info, write here again.
Thank you.

2 posts

as agood thing in Bangladesh #Auto-Delivery

14 days ago

Hello Abu R
Welcome to SFI.
I didn't understand what you want to say. Please write clearly. You can write in Bangla too.
Read Launchpad Lessons to understand this business properly.

www.sfimg.com/launchpad/

Wish you all the best.

4 posts

Learning in Bangladesh #Rewardical #Team Building #TripleClicks

21 days ago

Hello Rubel M
Welcome to SFI.

সবচেয়ে গুরুত্বপূর্ণ জিনিস গুলোর মধ্যে একটি হল, আপনি SFI এর সাথে কাজ শুরু করতে পারবেন যখন আপনি Sponsor, Co-Sponsor and Upline Leader এর সাথে contact করেন ।

www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/upline

আপনি যদি সফল হওয়ার জন্য আন্তরিক হন, তাহলে অবশ্যই আপনাকে আপনার ব্যবসার সর্বশেষ তথ্যাবলি জানতে হবে। আপনাকে আরও জানতে হবে, সামগ্রিক এবং প্রত্যেক দিনের ব্যবসায়িক তথ্য, আপনার টিমের সদস্য এবং Tripleclicks এর ক্রেতাদের প্রশ্নের জবাব দিতে হবে।
আপনার Affiliate Center HomePage এইসব প্রয়োজন কে নিয়ে পরিকল্পিত, এবং আর বেশি তথ্য সমৃদ্ধ। HomePage এ আপনার জন্য রয়েছে ১৫ টি Tabs । প্রত্যেক দিন প্রত্যেকটি Tab আপনাকে পড়তে হবে, বুঝতে হবে, এবং সবচেয়ে গুরুত্বপূর্ণ হল তথ্য গুলো কাজে লাগাতে হবে। প্রকৃতপক্ষে, আপনাকে SFI এর সফলতা নিশ্চিত করতে হবে।

www.sfimg.com/Home/Alerts

LaunchPad পড়ুন এবং ব্যবসাটা বুঝুন।

www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/

Hope it will help you.
Thank you.

2 posts

Badges in Bangladesh

23 days ago

Hello Kazi Mamun
SFI and Triplecliks Badge level increase করতে প্রতিটা Badge check করে দেখেন কি চায়। যে Badge গুলো আপনার নাই সেগুলো করেন। যেমন আমার নাই Booster Club member and Build something great Badge. Booster Club member হতে হলে আপনাকে পরপর ২ মাস ১৫০০ VP লাগবে। আর তখন আপনি Booster Club member Badge টা পাবেন। Build something great Badge পেতে Builder Bundle এর Auto Delivery লাগবে।
আশা করছি আপনি এবার বুঝতে পারছেন।
এভাবে Tripleclicks এর Badge গুলো Check করেন, এবং সেভাবে কাজ করেন। Badge আপনার আসবেই। Active থেকে কাজ করলে Badge আসেই।
Thank you.

3 posts

Badges in Bangladesh

25 days ago

Hello Nishat
Badge Quest has now two separate contests:
1. SFI Badge Quest
2. TC Badge Quest
for double fun and double prizes. The same set of prizes, including the giant jackpot of 100,000 Rewardicals each month, is now available for you to win in BOTH contests. Please read the Forum Thread about it.

www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1553419#post-1553419

Hope it will help you.
Thank you. All the best.

37 posts

213 Second Home CSAs Bronze TeamLeader in Getting Started #CSA #Getting Started #Team Building

28 days ago

I have received 410 CSAs as Second Home CSAs. That's great!!!
One of them is STL, my Movers Tab has now 3 STL
Great opportunity to be a Team Leader.
Thank you.

3 posts

Boris Janevski is now a BTL! Boris Janevski is now an STL! in Bangladesh #CSA #ECA #PSA

29 days ago

Hello Rifat M
Welcome to SFI and SFI Forum.
Congratulations Janevski.
Who is Janevski? Is he BTL or STL?
You should write clearly. Read Forum thread regularly and follow how can all affiliates write here.
Thank you.
Wish you all the best.

3 posts

Make a team in Bangladesh #Sponsor

about 1 month ago

Hello Morsain
To be a sponsor, use your SFI Gateway link and recruit PSA. Here are your Gateway links:

www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/GatewayList

For personally sponsored affiliate use Free Gateway ( www.sfi4.com/XXXXXXXX/FREE ) OR JMT "Join My Team" Gateway ( www.joinmySFIteam.com/XXXXXXXX )
XXXXXXXX means your SFI ID.

To be awesome sponsor read

www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=191295

Wish you all the best.
Thank you.

2 posts

Join my team in Bangladesh #Team Building #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

Hello Morsain
Welcome to SFI and SFI Forum.
Be active and create your own team. Recruit almost every day. Then you will be benefited.
Read all Launchpad lessons and other SFI related articles to understand this business. Post ads on social media and free traffic sites to spread your business.
Wish you all the best.

6 posts

Key Code for direct PSA in Team Building #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Thank you, Sir.
My Sponsor told me about that 9999 code before. I received his reassign PSA with 9999 code. So that I am confused. Then I thought to write on Forum.
Thank you very much.

6 posts

Key Code for direct PSA in Team Building #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hello friends,
Good morning from Bangladesh.
I have DD, and 50% of my PSA go to my DDs. I use key codes for my traffic sites so that I know from where they join me. But sometimes I fall in trouble to guide them. People talk to me by email/messenger inbox/WhatsApp/SkyPee/Phone then join. After joining when they reassign to my DDs, some of them don't want to work with my DDs. As a newcomer, they don't understand Opti-Build program.
Is there any option, can I use anything to my Gateway link, so that the person join as my direct PSA? One of my friends wants to join my team. He doesn't want to work with another Sponsor. If I use my Gateway link (JMT generally I use) He can reassign to my DDs.
Hope you can help me out.
Thanks in advance.

10 posts

Wow! With Auto-Delivery, I'm An Instant Bronze Team Leader! in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Thank you, Tanja.
Yes, I use my 125 TCredits to confirm BTL. And need more efforts for STL. We need 1 BTL in our team not only 4000 VP.
I post ads on free sites to create my Dream Team of 5 DTL.

10 posts

Wow! With Auto-Delivery, I'm An Instant Bronze Team Leader! in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Thank you for your encouraging and informative thread.
I have an AD of 125 TCredits pack, it ensures my EA.

5 posts

Providing INFORMATION... What is the harm ? in Suggestion Box #Astro Auctions #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Congratulations Sanjeev.
I won 125 TCredits pack for 3 months on 26 Oct. And I claimed it now, received one ORDER RECEIPT. Coz they have given me one 125 TCredits pack this month. Other 2 will give me on Dec and Jan. Hope clear now.
Thank you.

35 posts

I won Astro Auction in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #TCredits #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

Thank you, Gyanendra.
Yes, I wrote to Support and waiting for their reply. Maybe they don't reply on Sat and Sun,
Have to wait for Mon.

35 posts

about 1 month ago

Thank you, Terry.
You can do it too. Wish you all the best.

35 posts

about 1 month ago

Thank you, Sangoh.
I was following every Astro Auction of 125 TCredits pack for 3 months. Very beginning I did figure out the winning bid, It was 320 to 350 TCredits. I have lost 3 times for only 1 TCredit. Finally, I won. In the time of boarding, follow the higher bid, then increase your bid by 1 TCredit and wait.
Hope it will help you.
Wish your success on AA.

35 posts

about 1 month ago

Thank you.
I am going to wait for Nov 1st.

35 posts

about 1 month ago

Thank you, Marilyn, for the quick reply.
You mean, If I claim today, the first 1500 VP and 125 TCredits will receive by Nov??? Not this month Oct???

35 posts

about 1 month ago

Hello friends,
It's a great day for me. I won Astro Auction #2540, 125 TCredits pack for 3 months. I was trying to win this Auction (125 TCredits pack for 3 months) for a long time, PB then AA. I won it today. Feeling awesome.
But I am confused to claim the prizes. If I claim prizes now, they will give me 125 TCredits + 1500 VP today? I need those the next month to requalify. Can you guide me, please?
Thanks in advance.

9 posts

Forum Guru I became / no more. in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

Welcome to Forum GURU team.
It happened with me too, when I got the Forum Guru Badge in the beginning stage. Don't worry. Just post and reply valuable information here. Day by day the Badge will be permanently yours.
Happy business
Farjana Azad