Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

318x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #16

4 posts

What a magic day with Grandmaster Poker in Recognition #Eager Zebra

7 hours ago

Bravo Maclinear !

Great results ! Congratulations ! I am happy for your achievements in this marvelous Game !

Keep on playing, winning and enjoying the Grandmaster Poker Game !

Best regards !

8 posts

Free CSAs for new Astro Auction VIPs! in Compensation #Astro Auctions #CSA

9 hours ago

Hi Zsolt !

Just become AA VIP and grab those 100 business boosting CSAs. And you'll lose them only if and when you lose your EA status (hopefully NEVER !!!).

Best regards !

13 posts

Really in the Badges Quest' I'm going backward! in Compensation

1 day ago

Hi Raymond !

Since new games were introduced and Badge Quest contest divided in two branches, it is really harder to get on the top !

Or it is not ?

There are the same number of contestants but there are doubled number of rewards (do not forget that both Badge Quest contests now have equal rewards as it was totally before dividing the Badge Quest )!

As for myself - I am successfully maintaining the Elite level in both Badge Quest so far (it is possible) !

Best regards !

7 posts

Incentives via Signups To Our Teams in Team Building #Contests #PSA #Team Building

2 days ago

Hi Julius !

I do agree, beside sales activities, team building is the most important branch in our online business' constructions.

.... and, there we come to ROS and to very familiar quotes , such as . "Work with workers" and etc. I do not intend to reward my PSAs with poor performance and non workers. Rewarding them is just as same as pouring water into the ocean... You can do it as long as you live and you'll not change a thing .. So, yes, do work with your top movers and you'll never miss a point !

Thanks for sharing !

Best regards !

17 posts

Missing VIP Badge! in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

2 days ago

Hi Keshav!

Yes, it may be a temporary glitch, and it probably is. However, if nothing changes in the next couple of hours (after several page refreshes ), then you should rise a Ticket and ask our Support to take a look at your case.

Best regards !

10 posts

All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence... in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

2 days ago

Hi Tommie !

Nice to hear and read from you again... You are always feeding us with some vitamins of wisdom, but, sadly, a great deal of people doesn't take it for serious, I know that all words stated above are nothing but the truth and I am ready to follow them !

Thanks for sharing !

Best regards !

6 posts

WHAT DOES THIS REALLY MEANS in Getting Started #Leadership #Rewardical

2 days ago

Hi Wisdom !

It simply means that this kind of redemption is not possible at this point of time (due to some reason on the world's e-currency financial market). And it is expected to be available again soon (in a couple of weeks).

However, you are not eligible to make this transaction yet, as you do not have enough Rewardicals for the minimal demand ($25.00), and you should wait a bit to collect more RTs anyway...

Best regards !

7 posts

It seems that I see well in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

2 days ago

Hi Mirjana !

It seems that everything is possible after all. Our President, Mr. Gery siad that they were making efforts to make this feasible, and there it is !

and, as they said in Eurosong eve : 12 points goes for Serbia ! Bravo !!!

Best regards !

6 posts

Eager Zebra leadership position introduced on TC home page in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

2 days ago

Hi Dakshesh !

As you can see, we are witnessing a plethora of great improvements lately . We can only imagine what is about to appear next ! Thank you SFI for all those marvelous news and improvements !

Best regards !

6 posts

Prospects Are One Of The Most Important Things!!! in Getting Started #Getting Started

2 days ago

Hi Bruce !

Thank you for your words of wisdom. You've chosen a very important topic and this is one of the most important parts of marketers' job , indeed. All our activities should be followed by continual search for new prospects, no matter what other actions we are performing...

Thanks for sharing !

Best regards !

12 posts

My Active PSA..Part 2 in Team Building #Sponsor #Team Building

3 days ago

Hi Julius !

It's nice for you to have such an affiliate in your Team. Make sure he starts earning the other things, like building his own team and generating sales, beside playing EZ games... It will make you even more benefits in the future !

Thanks for sharing !

Best regards !

39 posts

Something about the forum in Suggestion Box

3 days ago

Hi Amir !

Each affiliate has the main Forum (this one) available , beside his Country's or Regional Forum ... If you think that you do not have enough experienced and skilled Forum members in your Country's Forum, then come here to this - main Forum.

The real issue with the countries you just named is that they do not want to have the same language (significant percent of all affiliates from those countries) , and you can not make changes which will annoy many people to make the other group happy.

I believe that this won't be changed soon.

Thanks for your suggestion !

Best regards !

20 posts

TCredits transfer in Team Building #PSA #Sponsor #TCredits

3 days ago

Hi Darko!

You can not send TCredits to that PSA anymore.. there's no time limit. But you can consider the other options like Gift Certificate for example... and help him again whenever needed without time or amount limits !

Best regards !

7 posts

Suggestion for an EZ game. in Suggestion Box #Eager Zebra

3 days ago

Hi David !

As our President , Mr. Gery said the other day, SFI is going to introduce some new games soon... maybe your wish come true faster than you expect...

Best regards !

30 posts

Proposal of two separate forums? in Suggestion Box #Getting Started #TripleClicks

4 days ago

Hi Sasa!

This is an interesting suggestion... and Corporate might consider it in near future.

However, my opinion is that we already have:

# two separated Forums by depth :
- Gold Forum (GTLs and higher ranks)
- Standard Forum (this one - for all affiliates)

# many separated Forums by width (country's and regional )

# many separated Forums by width (thematic categories)

# many separated Forums by width (TL's Private Forums)

which makes really great number of Forum sections (not so easy to follow and observe by Mods).

And, just a tiny notice : newbies should not go to Forum as soon as they sign up , because they have to read and learn first, and then ask questions. It's pointless to ask for help if you do not know what help and for what purpose you need. Not surprising that someone could be confused in such a case...

That's my opinion !

Best regards !

7 posts

BADGES in Miscellaneous

4 days ago

Hi Oleksandr !

Our Badge Quest contest is very important part of our business here. You know that it was divided into two sections two months ago, so we can compete and win numerous valuable prizes in two separate Badge Quests - SFI Badge Quest and Tripleclicks Badge Quest. Naturally, we have two separate leaderboards as well.

You can read all about the contest here :

www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26444&id=222445

As for myself, I am succeeding to maintain Elite level in both sections so far... (and it brings me 10.000 Rewardicals every month - just for being highest class - top 20 on both Leaderboards). How to achieve that ? From my experience - just by persistent work and devotion...

So, if you want it - go for it !

Good Luck !

12 posts

In it together in Team Building #Team Building

4 days ago

Hi Saude !

Yes, you're right ! It's all about a successful team building , which is crucial to this kind of business ! You can not do much by yourself no matter how hard you do - team efforts create synergy which can dramatically increase your earnings (key words like duplication and etc, ).

It is always good to read and re-read this article :

How can I be an awesome sponsor and create big income duplication?

Thanks for sharing !

best regards !

8 posts

How to work out commission according VP points? in Compensation #Compensation

5 days ago

Hi Henta !

# Our commissions does not depend on Versa Points anymore. (VP's one and only role is to determine your rank !) To see what affect your earnings take a look at Compensation Plan

# Our commissions are processed on 10th (or first following working day) in current month for the previous month.

# As for PayPal you can contact them directly through their web site and ask for info

Best regards !

15 posts

This is incredible! in Miscellaneous #Leadership #VersaPoints

6 days ago

Hi Ofuonyebi!

Yes, indeed, I have had a very obvious example - testimony on that... One ex PSA has re-activated after six months absence , and he was so much surprised by the new features that it took me several hours to inform him on all the changes / improvements (occurred in just half a year time) !

Thank you for sharing and many thanks to SFI for all those improvements !

Best regards !

12 posts

What has happened with Pick the Price game? in Eager Zebra

8 days ago

Hi everyone !

As since this morning I was unable to locate our great Pick-the-Price Game... It was not listed under EZ tab (at least on my end). Is it the same with you ?

I haven't noticed any Corporate announcement related to this issue : can someone throw some light on this , please !

Best regards to all of you !

20 posts

I Think I Outfoxed The Foxes! in Recognition #Eager Zebra #Rewardical

9 days ago

Bravo Kelly !

Congratulations for your win ! It's only the beginning, I can assure you ! Now you are going to set new records and will be seeing many Albino foxes in the days ahead !

Keep on playing, winning and enjoying this marvelous Game - Hidden !

Best regards !

91 posts

New EZ leaderboards and Monthly Champion badges in SFI News #Contests #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

11 days ago

Thank you very much Gery !

This can surely attract more "players" and make competition harder. As I really do enjoy almost all of EZ games you can understand how much do I appreciate this innovation !

I am going to catch several new badges by the end of this month !

Best regards !

8 posts

Practical Post in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Team Building

11 days ago

Hi Zlatan!

Maybe our veteran Kyle just has thought that everything was Ok Ok Ok !?!

What'ts your guess?

Best regards !

3 posts

Mentioning TCredits and Rewardicals score on TC homepage in Suggestion Box #Rewardical #TripleClicks

11 days ago

Hi Dakshesh!

You've spotted it nicely... yes - that's correct : we've had TCredits and MRPs on Tripleclicks basic page because they both were the means of payment for purchases at TC... Rewardicals are not the mean of payment and that's why their account balance is not shown there.

However, we have it very clearly displayed on our main page - Affiliate Center !

Best regards !

7 posts

Vacation Mode in Miscellaneous #Auto-Delivery #Compensation #VersaPoints

13 days ago

Hi Sule!

You can turn you Vacation mode "On" whenever you want , and use this option as long as you need; but be sure to turn it "Off" as soon as your need finishes because you'll be losing one day from your VP streak each day the Vacation mode is "On" (If your streak was 1200 days before vacation , and you use the mode for 25 days... when you come back and turn it "Off" your streak will be 1175 days (better than zero, isn't it?)

as for Auto delivery, it doesn't affect it - if your AD is set to be processed on e.g. 10th day in the month - it will be processed then, even though your Vacation mode is "On", (if you have available funds for processing). If not, you can do it manually when you come back .

Best regards !