Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

266x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion

19 posts

Go out of EA magic circle in Team Building #Compensation #Leadership #Team Building

3 hours ago

Hi Boris !

Haven't heard from you for a long time ! Thanks for joining us with such a clear overview nad explanation on this actual situation and New Comp Plan reflections on it !

This is just very obvious lesson so many less experienced team leaders can realize it and present to their downlines !

Thank you very much for sharing this thread !

Best regards !

8 posts

The Free Gateway Has Been Updated... in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing

3 hours ago

Hi Tommie !

Thanks for pointing this here; it looks just great. One by one each spot in SFI webpages will be updated soon, and we can freely step into a brand new era of our business ! I am really looking forward to it !

Best regards !

5 posts

Sales in Compensation #Marketing #Sales

5 hours ago

Hi Nijaz !

I can see an extraordinary attitude of yours towards business and life in general ; and I salute it !

It's really refreshing change to hear someone here who sees no obstacles and limits in front of him; like you just said: "only the sky's limit".

Follow your dreams and visions ! Go for it and you'll surely reach the very top someday !

Good Luck !

4 posts

Getting started in Getting Started #Getting Started

5 hours ago

Hi colleagues SFI'ers!

My sincere apologize for duplicated thread ! It occurred due to poor connection; it first couldn't upload my first thread, and when I tried again it uploaded it twice. I came back too late to remove one of threads, so I kindly ask the Mod to do it for me!

Thanks!

Best regards !

4 posts

Getting started in Getting Started #Getting Started

6 hours ago

Hi Elkanah!

Take a look at this Solution:

What is the Smart Start program and how does it work?

www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26444&id=233016

You'll find all that might interest you there!

Best regards !

11 posts

Rating and Reviews in Compensation

7 hours ago

Hi Hafsah!

You will only get TCredit for your TC product review in case that you paid it with 5 or more TCredits.

Here's a Solution:

Why didn't I get a TCredit for the review I just did?
08/22/2015
A free TCredit is only awarded when you review a product that you purchased with 5 or more TCredits. Products purchased for 1 to 4 TCredits are NOT eligible for a free review TCredit.

Read more here: www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=27654&referrer=search

Best regards !

6 posts

Has the S Builder Coop pack ever carried T-Credits? in Ask Gery #Sponsor #Team Building

8 hours ago

Hi Robert!

Interesting thinking... As for S-Builder Coop Unit - I think that it has always been one of the most important and greatest Tripleclicks' products.

I used to have it as my Auto-Delivery (SO at that time) for several months too.

It has never have TCredits attached and I see no reason to get them now as we already have Builder Bundle arrangements... It would only create a kind of Builder's copy.

Thanks for sharing !

Best regards !

18 posts

Genealogy is back in Compensation

16 hours ago

Hi Mirjana!

It looks pretty simple on the blackboard; but for some reason I think you're not so happy with this maths... Maybe we should wait the third decade to bring down its contribution, and then make conclusions. After all, "the first kittens are thrown into the water" as they say in your country, don't they?

Thanks for sharing this thread !

Best regards !

10 posts

Have you read EXPERT REPORTS? in Getting Started

16 hours ago

Hi Daniela !

Yes, of course; as the title says: must-read, and they really are - great experts reports and overviews on most significant topics in our business, like

# Essential Tips & Hints For Your Business
# Start Up Tips
# Internet Marketing Tips
# Recruiting & Prospecting

and many other great texts... everybody should read all of them asap!

Thanks for the reminder!

Best regards !

9 posts

Where can I see my referred clients in Marketing #Marketing #Rewardical #Sales

1 day ago

Hi Nkechi!

Have you tried this link:

www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/TCCustomerReport

I hope it may help you !

Best regards !

12 posts

You Will Become Wealthy Like Rockefeller. Here's The Proof. in Compensation #Compensation

1 day ago

Hi Gomer!

Seems to me that poor Rockefeller couldn't stand a chance against us... four times wealthier than him we may become !

And if you go back to SFI News and find out that it was not about just 12 generations depth ... there are some unexploited terms like DYNAMIC COMPRESSION ! Wooow! how many levels deep can we go !!!

Jokes aside, these New Comp Plan Improvements may really make many of devoted SFI'ers reach in years to come !

Thanks for sharing this thread !

Best regards !

16 posts

Just in case you need idea. in Team Building #CSA #Leadership #PSA

1 day ago

Hi John!

Seems to me you just didn't scratch your head for nothing... ha ha, it worked !!!! I'm just kidding but your letter to new assigned CSAs might be a trigger for a few of them at least... and that would great then !

Happy growing !

Best regards !

9 posts

Misc.- SOS - Has Any of Australian Affiliates Heard From Glicy? in Miscellaneous

1 day ago

Hi Bruce !

I believe that there's no reason to worry. I've just taken a look at her profile snapshot and I saw that she was logged in today. Meaning, she's there but maybe she just can't find enough time to share here in the Forum !

Hope this helps !

Best regards !

21 posts

Greeting from our old friend in Miscellaneous

1 day ago

Hello SFI'ers !

I just want to bring some friendly regards from our old pal Randy William Ireland ! He asked me so and I am honored to bring hi words here to all of you !

He also told me that he just had received an e-mail from SFI with information that he just got his share of Second Home CSAs as he was a Team Leader in May. ... maybe someone should keep in mind that Randy is not an Affiliate anymore.

Never mind, I am always happy when I hear some words from him. He is really a great man and I believe that some day he would re-join us again !

Best regards !

21 posts

How do I get five more badges today? in Miscellaneous #TripleClicks

2 days ago

Hi Mercy !

You can read a similar (almost identical) thread that was discussed at this Forum yesterday. You can read my reply too!

Here's a link :

www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1446271#post-1446271

Good Luck !

10 posts

Must I be an EA before the TC Payoneer Master Card can be sent to me and for how long? in Miscellaneous #Auto-Delivery #Compensation #VersaPoints

2 days ago

Hi Osuma!

You have to collect your earnings in amount of $20.00 on your account so you can claim your TC Payoneer Master Card. You can do that as an Affiliate. Being EA is not a condition for having your TC Payoneer Master Card !

Best regards !

13 posts

Rewardical Token Redemption in Compensation

2 days ago

Hi Martin !

That's all the beauty of Rewardical tokens nature ... You can redeem them for whatever you want or need at the moment (out of nine offered solutions at this time). It depends on what goal you're up to reach with that support.

My favorite choice is to redeem my Rewardical tokens for TCredits; that way I'm playing Games, bidding at Auctions and completing my Daily tasks ; so I am maintaining my VP, EZ and PB streaks, and above all - getting back Rewardical tokens - 10 for each TCredit spent - and preparing for the new, similar cycle !

Best regards !

8 posts

With my knees down and repentant heart. in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing

2 days ago

Hi Nkechi!

It's good to admit and express one's apologize when something wrong is done. A kind human gesture.

However, you should make sure that no person can approach your SFI account, even though it was your sibling. Let him do his job on his own account and take responsibility for his performance, like each of us do.

Best regards !

4 posts

a2a page is down for maintenance in Miscellaneous

2 days ago

Hi Tommie!

Hopefully we will be a2a friends some day... When I say this I bear in mind the existing limitation to maximally 10 a2a fiends one may have. I hope that Gery will exceed those borders and let us be more "social". I have maybe on hundred requests for a2a friendship and about to free places available... tempting choice , isn't it?

Best regards !

16 posts

Advancing Badge Quest level in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

2 days ago

Hi Gabriel !

Like I use to say many times here in Forum - the best tip for Badge Quest advancement is:

- Go to your Badges Gallery and check up each of your faded badges (those ones you still don't have. Click on first of them and learn from the description window what you need to do to get it. (if you can do it - go for it) . Then go to the next badge.. same procedure, then third and so on ,.... You'll surely find out that some of badges you can quickly and easily acquire !

Go for it !

Best regards !

11 posts

20 VP Daily ? in VersaPoints #VersaPoints

3 days ago

Hi Doru Ioan !

You now have even better options than you had earlier when you were getting 1 VP for each bid or TCredit spent in games.

Now, you are getting 10 Rewardical tokens for each TCredit spent either at PB auctions or EZ Games. So, when you place just one bid - you get 10 Rewardicals , and you can redeem them for 3 VP (3.33 to be more precise), instead of just 1 VP that you were getting two months ago. and you can redeem your Rewardicals any moment you like! Better isn't it !

Getting 20 VP a day - Daily tasks = 12 VP + 24 Rewardicals to redeem for 8VP , (total = 20 VP)

Best regards !

28 posts

How to Win in Biz Quiz? in Miscellaneous #Contests

3 days ago

Hi Kumar !

Listen to my story :

I have been playing Biz Quiz since I joined SFI , 24 months ago... I also have had A+ grade with 100% of correct answers strike of 730 days. and then I won for the first time !!! - it was just six days ago ! At the other hand, I do have a friend and colleague who has won four times prior my first win. ...

....and, that's all normal.. this is a random drawing and you can win three days in row, or not win for two years (as in my case).

The main point is to learn about SFI system and programs through this quiz, but not to win 50 Rewardical tokens - that's just an additional cherry on the cake !

So, keep on answering correctly and learn - rewards will come your way for sure !

Good Luck !

5 posts

So Much FREE Advertising!!! in Team Building

3 days ago

Hi Kimberly !

You have written it so nicely, and yes, since you're with SFI just for three months now, I can tell that you're getting a Big picture so rapidly ! Bravo ! Great attitude and relation towards your entrepreneurship - I see you on the top soon !

Happy Growing !

Best regards !

8 posts

Second home CSA shares in Team Building #CSA #Leadership #Team Building

3 days ago

Hi Benson!

If the Second Home CSAs program wouldn't be valid anymore, we would surely get be informed through our Alerts tab ! But we haven't receive such a note !

Actually, the Glossary definition says that it goes :

"These forfeited CSAs are reassigned to Team Leaders who opt in to receive them on approximately the 15th of each month."

and it was a weekend, so we can expect our shares of Second Home CSAs in day or two!

Best regards !

19 posts

Happy Fathers Day in Recognition

4 days ago

Hi Martin !

Thanks for this reminder and warm wishes ! It really represents a crucial role , next to the motherhood, in rising the family as the most significant cell of entire mankind ! I wish all the best to all fathers too!

Best regards !