Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

308x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion
Guru Rank: #5

51 posts

He's BACK! in Miscellaneous #Compensation

1 day ago

All I can tell is that I knew that guy once upon a time.... and he was so sharp, intelligent, sarcastic, righteous and eloquent that I was always delighted reading his posts. Unfortunately, not every man can understand the good and honest intention behind those "hard" words.

I do believe he hasn't lost that sense during his absence .

Welcome back my friend !

4 posts

Tripleclicks in Sales

1 day ago

Hi Oleksandr!

There you have all the payment options for Tripleclicks purchases, so take a look and choose what suits you the best (Bitcoin, for instance)!

www.tripleclicks.com/myaccount/payment_options.php

Best regards !

17 posts

Help in Getting Started #E365 #Getting Started #Team Building

1 day ago

Hi Tony !

Welcome to SFI and to this Forum !

The best way to start properly is to read all the Launchpad lessons :

www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/

and to start applying what you have learnt from those lessons. And do fell free to ask your Sponsor and Co-Sponsors for guidance :

www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/upline

and, of course , do visit this Forum every day, for more knowledge !

Best regards !

5 posts

You must fix brain sprint game in Eager Zebra #PSA

1 day ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

5 posts

You must fix brain sprint game in Eager Zebra #PSA

1 day ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

16 posts

Is The Exchange Rate For Rewardicals-VP Fixed? in VersaPoints #Rewardical #VersaPoints

1 day ago

Yes, Gomer!

That's true . You will redeem 1 Rewardical and 10.000 at the same ratio (there's no progressive rate here)

Best regards !

16 posts

Is The Exchange Rate For Rewardicals-VP Fixed? in VersaPoints #Rewardical #VersaPoints

1 day ago

Hi Gomer!

My advice is : do not wait ! Do redeem your tokens - get VP for your rank maintenance and for Badge Quest advancement at the time you need it. Do not wait for some dramatically higher exchange rate. It won't happen. That case is sometimes possible with Bitcoins, if you are a fan of business risky speculations !

Best regards !

48 posts

New Rewardical Gateway is here! in SFI News #Marketing #Rewardical #Sales

2 days ago

Thank you very much Gery !

This year is bestever indeed ... you are bringing out brand new features almost every week so we can really enjoy our business more than ever before !

Thanks again !

Best regards !

7 posts

Tis the Season of Rewardicals - Black Friday Alert in Marketing #Localvantia #Rewardical #TripleClicks

2 days ago

Hi Andy !

Thank you very much for this important reminder ! I am sure that there is lot of chances to "catch" something nice for incoming holidays !

Hope your health condition is better now !

Best regards !

7 posts

Green Streak Badges, Benefits: in Getting Started #Astro Auctions #Eager Zebra #Pricebenders

2 days ago

Bravo Ria !

Congratulations for your wins and thank you for this great thread ! Nice, easy to read, educative and inspirational as usual !

You're a real jewel in this Forum ! Keep up the great work !

Best regards !

4 posts

analysis of the "chess game" in Compensation

2 days ago

Hi Sergei!

It's nice to see someone who likes the job he's doing, and all the opportunities that go with it... You said all that nicely. And correctly too.

A small tip for you : If you want to praise someone's thread or post, it is always better to do it directly in that particular thread , rather then in a separate one . That way the author will be able sto see your kind words, and every other affiliate will be able to pay attention on what you're talking about .

Thanks for sharing !

Best regards !

17 posts

How is this possible? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Contests #Rewardical

3 days ago

Hi MIchael !

That's not a glitch; it's possible and it happens ; rarely but it does !

It is possible because of fully random drawings for Rocket Box prizes (not semi - random), and if your name was drawn once (in multiple drawings) it goes back to the pot for another drawing . So there is a chance (although minor) to be drawn twice or even more times in the same multiple drawings !

Best regards !

10 posts

redeem VP to RW in Suggestion Box #Rewardical #VersaPoints

3 days ago

Hi Zizo !

And I think that it would be impossible ! If you remember SFI News from several months ago - VPs' one and only role is to determine your rank . Therefore they are non-redeemable !

Best regards !

6 posts

Halved a way to become a millionaire in Recognition #VersaPoints

3 days ago

Thank you very much Milan !

Without your unselfish help this would have been a way too harder mission ! An extraordinary and awesome Sponsor - that's what you are in every single way ! Thanks again !

Best regards !

9 posts

SFI Badge Quest Leaderboard, how to save badges in Miscellaneous #Sales #Team Building

3 days ago

Bravo Snezana !

You did a great analytics on our improved Badge Quest contest and I am positive that many affiliates can find a great tip in there - how to advance or maintain their positions on both leaderboards !

You are really doing great job here in Forum and thank you for that !

Best regards !

6 posts

Halved a way to become a millionaire in Recognition #VersaPoints

3 days ago

Hi to all of you , my dear fellows SFI'ers!

I've just wanted to share my excitement and happiness with you , as I reached another great milestone with SFI !

I have earned 500.000 Versa Points so far ! (All-Time VP 500,056 ) And I've done it in less than a two and a half years !

It may seem a big number to some colleagues , or not too big for another, but, as for me – it's another great Goal fulfilled (earlier than planed) and it makes me joyful, thrilled and kind of proud ! Half a Million !!!

And, a tip for the newbies and younger leaders – never give up on Versa Points although their rule is significantly changed lately ! Versa points will play another important role in the future as well ; just remember their contribution to the brand new SFI Badge Quest leaderboard !

So, the quest for another, higher milestone has already started : Million ahead !

Thank you all !

2 posts

Badge quest sorted! in Miscellaneous #Contests #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

4 days ago

Hi Nouta !

You're right on this, and everything is OK and separated already ! And, even more : Mr. Gery promised to reveal some new SFI badges in the weeks ahead ! Stay tuned !

Best regards !

9 posts

1000th answer - Biz Quiz in Recognition

4 days ago

Bravo Selma !

Congratulations ! That's really great !

I am also a great fan of Biz Quiz contest and strictly regular participant ever since I joined SFI ! It improves our skills and knowledge from day to day !

Keep on doing the great job !

Best regards !

131 posts

New bigger, better Badge Quest! in SFI News #Contests

5 days ago

Hi Gery !

I want to believe that these changes will make the contests more interesting and give a chance to those who are concentrated more to one branch than to another. Personally, I liked the contest as it was so far...

Best regards!

6 posts

STOP RELIGION, POLITICAL AND EARLY EXPRESSION in Suggestion Box #Team Building

5 days ago

22 posts

Is It wise to play Astro Auctions? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Pricebenders #TripleClicks

5 days ago

Hi Prem !

I would like to advise you (from my own experience and knowledge so far) that it is for the best to :

# recruit/refer prospects - new ZING members to participate in Astro and PB auctions and play EZ games (as your PRMs) instead of you doing so ! You'll learn that it is the best possible way !

# it's much better to purchase the product you need directly from Tripleclicks then to wait to win it in auctions , isn't it ?

Best regards !

14 posts

Can SFI time be put on the sfimg.com log in page? in Suggestion Box #Sponsor #Team Building

5 days ago

Hi Antony !

This is an interesting suggestion and it probably may be implemented . Although I do not think that it is so necessarily , it would make the start page more completed .

Thanks for sharing !

best regards !

24 posts

Knockout Trivia in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

7 days ago

HI Nenad!

Yes , the same case with me! It's probably some temporal glitch that has to be solved within a few hours from now !

Just a bit patience is what we need !

Best regards !

8 posts

Benefits in Compensation

8 days ago

Hi Tari !

Please do take a look at our Benefits Chart :

www.sfimg.com/Reference/ComparisonChart

You have all the benefits showed very simple in the table form .

Best regards !

15 posts

Starting today with 3 WINS! in Inspiration/Testimonials #Astro Auctions #Team Building

8 days ago

Bravo David !

Congratulations !

That is a great way to start a brand new day - with winnings ! It rises up your self-confidence and gives you more energy for the next tasks !

Keep on playing, winning and enjoying the Games and Auctions !

Best regards !