Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

294x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion

6 posts

SFI Marketing Content in Marketing #Marketing #Sales

10 hours ago

Hi Eric !

Yes , you can use SFI marketing aids in order to attract prospects - Zing members ! That's why it was made at the first place !

Happy Growing !

Best regards !

5 posts

Reviewing the LaunchPad everyday in Getting Started #VersaPoints

10 hours ago

Hi Sifiso !

Nice advice to every affiliate here ! Yes, that's correct - it's giving you not only the 12 versa points a day, but lot of essential info you need to run your business successfully !

Thanks for sharing !

Best regards !

5 posts

Eager zebra games make the brain smart. in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

10 hours ago

Hi Eric !

I am happy to hear that your IQ has increased through EZ games. That's really great !

Keep on playing, winning and enjoying the Games !

Best regards !

4 posts

Completing purchase after winning a pricebender auction. in Suggestion Box #Pricebenders

10 hours ago

Hi Lucky B. !

Nice suggestion, but, what happens if you do not win another PB auction soon. You know you have to complete your purchase within 30 days... However, you may consider to edit your chart and add some other item you want to purchase (e.g. one single TCredit), so you'd been going above that 1 $ with your purchase..

Best regards !

7 posts

I got my 40!!!! in Inspiration/Testimonials #Getting Started

11 hours ago

Bravo Mathew !

Congratulations for advancing in Badge Quest contest ! Now lift the bar a bit higher and set your mind to reach Grand Master level - I know you can do it ! Go for it !

Good Luck !

4 posts

Achieving BTL in Team Building #Leadership

11 hours ago

Hi Kris!

It's great to have excellent CSAs within your downline, they are contributing your earnings every month !

However, CSAs can not advance your rank even though they might be GTL or any rank. You have very clear and transparent criteria for you to advance to GTL (or to any other rank) - tere are no CSAs in those critera... just PSAs and your versa points and monthly ratings !

Best regards !

152 posts

New Eager Zebra game...HIDDEN! in SFI News #Eager Zebra

1 day ago

Hi Gery !

WooW !!! As I have promised; I've just tried and start my Hidden Streak ; and got my first Hidden Badge !

Lat's all play the Game ! Let the chase begin ! Follow me !

Good Luck to all of you !

152 posts

New Eager Zebra game...HIDDEN! in SFI News #Eager Zebra

1 day ago

Hi Gery !

Thank you for this great news! I will just try to get into this game like I am doing with all the rest ... and I do hope I'll get some badges out of that too, to make my run at Badge Quest more serious !

Best regards !

14 posts

Imagine! For a bid of only one TCredit, I won 1000 Rewardicals. in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Rewardical #TCredits

1 day ago

Bravo Raymond !

Great job ! Congratulations ! I have won the same prize a few times so far, and, you're right - the feeling it brings is just great !

So, keep on bidding, winning and enjoying these marvelous Astro Auctions !

6 posts

Can one earn a higher grade in the Biz Quiz contest? in Miscellaneous #Contests

1 day ago

Yes Philip !

It's absolutely possible and that's the way it goes ! To advance to a higher grade, just keep answering the Biz Quiz correctly every day .... try not to break the streak ! And your A grade will come for sure !

Best regards !

3 posts

Building Something Great !!! in Getting Started #Getting Started

1 day ago

Hi Danal !

Nice thread; you've put it all right and correct : but we do not have to make great speeches about what is big or great ... Every man has his dreams, illusions and points in the future that he wants to reach - his goals ! Building something great here might be, above all, related to duplication and leveraging income (which is then founded on team building, of course )!

So, roll up your sleeves and build something great for yourself !

Happy Growing !

8 posts

Do i deserve to be in the Step-It-Up contest in Getting Started #Contests

1 day ago

Hi Seth !

Welcome to SFI and to this Forum !!!

And congratulations for a superb start with your online business here ! Bravo !

Keep up the great work and go towards the very top, no matter if you can or can not participate in Step-It-Up September's contest ! (you are not eligible as per official rules).

Happy Growing !

Best regards !

13 posts

Why did not get T-Time bonus every day? in Eager Zebra #Contests #TCredits

1 day ago

Hi Julijana !

You can play T-Time with no cost every day in the year, up to 18 times a day (or until you win) . Playing like that, on average, you can win more than 100 times per year and get more than 200 TCredits absolutely free ! Do you still think that it is not good enough ? I don't think so !

Keep on playing, winning and enjoying that splendid game !

Best regards !

24 posts

Builder Bundle (Auto-Delivery)...!? in Miscellaneous #Auto-Delivery #CSA #PSA

2 days ago

Hi Morgan!

AD stands for Auto-Delivery .

Best regards !

13 posts

Tiebreaker no.3 for Pick the Bid in Astro Auctions? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

2 days ago

Hi Teresa !

If I was a judge, and had to decide the winner (out of two or more) who came to tiebreaker 2 - I would assume that tiebreaker 2 can not solve the question in case that both bidders won the Pick-The-Bid contest last time on the same date (e.g. September 1st) ; never mind the hour within that date ! And then - I would apply the tiebreaker 3 !

I think that's the correct procedure !

Best regards !

24 posts

Builder Bundle (Auto-Delivery)...!? in Miscellaneous #Auto-Delivery #CSA #PSA

2 days ago

Hi Zeljko!

You should get your CSA as soon as your AD is processed, but PSA should arrive within the next month after AD is processed... and not all at once, but in real time as they are signing up

Best regards!

8 posts

I achieved Country Champion! in Recognition #Contests

2 days ago

Hi Ishita !

Congratulations for being your country Champion ! That's a great honor indeed ! Bravo !

Now, continue with hard work and prove with your work results that you're a real Champ !

Best regards !

24 posts

What is better to be BTL every month ? in Team Building #Leadership #Marketing #Team Building

2 days ago

Hi Zeljko!

If you can afford, the better and more completed solution for the rank and team building is Builder Bundle !

Apart from above mentioned (TCredits, PSAs and CSAs) do not forget Build Something Great badge with 500 badge quest points attached that goes along with Builder Bundle - it can always help you to gain more benefits from Badge Quest contest (and to get lot of additional Rewardicals) .

That's my opinion!

Best regards !

13 posts

I won 25 VersaPoints on Astro Auction! in Recognition #Astro Auctions #Contests

3 days ago

Hi Victoria !

Bravo !!! Congratulations !!! Nice reward !!! I am happy for your win !!!

Keep on bidding, winning and enjoying these magnificent Astro Auctions !

Best regards !

21 posts

Time to Get the Bonus 500 CSA . in Team Building #CSA

4 days ago

Hi Tapobrata !

Congratulations ! You did it ! Great work !

You should have your 500 CSA in your Genealogy within a few hours ; so do check it again !

Best regards !

5 posts

OptiBuild Leaderboard in Team Building

4 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

3 posts

How do you calculate badge points? in Miscellaneous #Contests

4 days ago

Hi Oleksandr!

We do not calculate badge quest points; they are simply attached to every badge you (can) get ! Every basic badge and its upgraded versions (with bronze, silver or gold trims) have certain amount of badge quest points attached and you just should to click on badge to find out exact numbers in pop up window you'll see opened.

Best regards !

7 posts

Step-It-Up! Just Won 500 Business-Boosting CSAs! Life-line! in Team Building #Contests #Leadership #Team Building

4 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

5 posts

Zackjack daily in Recognition #Eager Zebra

4 days ago

Bravo Lidija !

Congratulations ! You've done it ! I am happy for you !

Keep on playing, winning and enjoying the EZ Games ! It worth for sure !

Best regards !

6 posts

Grow your bussiness... in Marketing #Marketing #Sales #Team Building

4 days ago