50 TCredits for $9.99 SUPER Sale! Limited Time. Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

230x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion

2 posts

He is Great! He has made your badge restored. in Miscellaneous #Eager Zebra

2 hours ago

Yes Prabhat Kumar!

And not only this time.... I was emphasizing in this Forum several times that we all should have a bit more understanding and patience, especially towards Badge Quest fluctuations issues.. It always was settled in shortest time thanks to our great Support team efforts and we should salute to all of them !

And, talking about Gery , he is creating all of these miracles and continues it without a single break! He's a special one for sure !

Thanks for sharing !

Best regards !

7 posts

Set-up Auto-delivery in Getting Started #Auto-Delivery #CSA

12 hours ago

Hi Vijaya !

You did just fine ! Now you can check out if he received and understood your mail (was able to set up his Auto-Delivery). If, yes, that's great, if no - ask him what he has tried and help him with further instructions !

Good job !

Best regards !

16 posts

Rewardicals again! in Compensation #Compensation #Rewardical

1 day ago

Hi Agwu!

Have you noticed that too? I can't believe my eyes as I see Rewardical Ledger ! That's just amazing !

Let's all go and build this SFI monumental structure up to the sky !

Best regards !

12 posts

How to reach BTL status in VersaPoints #Rewardical #Team Building

1 day ago

Hi Zsolt!

You should include some wins on free games in there ; like T-Time; you can win let's say 10 times a month if you play every day until win or limit ; so it might be another 20 TCredits , and if you play EZ games and get entries to Daily Grand and Daily Crown, there are many chances for winning lot of Reweardicals during the month. That will significantly improve your chances to reach BTL !

And what about your team ? Do build it and work with your downline, so you might expect to get lot of matching points (and extra - rewarding for their statuses). Lot of ways to go ahead in SFI, I can assure you !

Go or it !

Good Luck !

3 posts

E365 in Suggestion Box #E365 #Localvantia

1 day ago

Hi Manik Kumar !

Have you checked up the rules and prize list for E365 contest lately? Ther are some huge changes as it went Rewardical two days ago :

For example - Monthly Champ gets very decent prize as far as I concern - 1000 Rewardical tokens . Do you think that SFI gives little? I don't !

See for yourself:

"MONTHLY VP CHAMPION PRIZES :
E365 "VP Champion of the Month" Badge (expires after one month)
1000 Rewardical Tokens (RT)"

Just great !

Best regards !

5 posts

Feeling Rewardicalized in Compensation #Compensation #Contests #Rewardical

1 day ago

Hi Ephraim !

Bravo ! Congratulations for your E365 win ! That very contest went rewardical just two days ago ! And you won immediately !

And that's great attitude of yours ! Bravo again! Feeling thrilled about what you do is the greatest gift you can get !

Happy Growing !

Best regards !

6 posts

VC in VersaPoints #Rewardical #TCredits #VersaPoints

1 day ago

Hi Weddagala !

Welcome to SFI and to this Forum !

Try some of these 18 ways to earn more free VPs:

18 ways you can earn VersaPoints for free

www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=18240

And, do contact your Sponsor to guide you on that !

P.S. the Abbreviation is VP (Versa Point). not VC...

Happy Growing !

Best regards !

5 posts

my the best result! in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

2 days ago

Bravo Nenad!

That's just great ; a fantastic result !

Keep on playing, winning and enjoying the Game! I am sure that you will break that record soon !

Best regards!

11 posts

All work and no play..... in Recognition #Eager Zebra #Leadership

2 days ago

Hi Tom and Diana !

Nice quote ! Congratulations ! Just keep on playing, winning and enjoying the Game ! Those are not just for fun; you are stimulating your working hours with SFI and helping your business grow ! EZ games and PB auctions are simply fantastic !

Best regards !

10 posts

TIP: Redeem Rewardicals for VP = Extra Entry in Daily Grand in VersaPoints

2 days ago

Hi Sanchia!

If you do all your Daily tasks, you'll get more than half needed VPs for two DG entries. What you need is to redeem , let's say . 24 Rewardicals into VPs every day. Great tip ! So, do it every day !

I've just won 500 Rewardicals in Daily Grand ! It surely worth !

Thanks for sharing !

Best regards !

54 posts

Hey Buddy! Can you afford $1.99 per day? in Getting Started #Getting Started

3 days ago

Hi Scott!

Nice and simple plan to have a BTL rank maintained all the time ; this and every next month ! I will always support ideas like this as it really eases our SFI journey !

And, of course, I am happy to have an upline like that!

Thanks for sharing !

Best regards !

16 posts

We should be given at least five active PSA's affiliate who are already EAs in Suggestion Box #Team Building

3 days ago

Hi Joyce!

as far as I can understand your idea, someone (SFI) or someone else should grant five good working, active , already EA and so on PSAs.

Don't you think that PSAs like those already have their Sponsors (someone must have sponsored them until they became EAs). Now what, take them away from their Sponsors and assignate to someone else who haven't "build" any active PSA so far?!?

Sorry, but I can not see much logic in it...

Instead of that; those unhappy active sponsors should direct their hard work and activity into own team building (and it can be done without investments - all free ; look for some Forum member Tommie K's. posts and find out how ! He is doing free advertising for 15 years and that doesn't stop him to be a great Team leader !)!

Happy Growing !

Best regards !

12 posts

typical problem of birthday and anniversary on the same day in Miscellaneous #PSA

3 days ago

Hi Dakhesh !

Send him another card , today ! Do make your own e-card ; find some nice image on Internet, add some of your best words and make your own congratulations card ! Then simply send it by e-mail (where there is no limit on daily mails) !

Best regards !

11 posts

Together EA in Team Building #CSA

3 days ago

Hi Deepak !

Great news ! Congratulations to all of you !

Be sure to send them both e-cards and express your gratitude to those sweet people of yours ! That's as important as to share your happiness here in Forum and even much more !

Happy Growing !

Best regards !

7 posts

Hii in Getting Started #ECA

4 days ago

Hi Neal !

Welcome to SFI and to this Forum !

Adding any person to your SFI team is really easy ! All you have to do is :

1. Go to My Account section/ My Gateways list :

www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/GatewayList

2. Copy one of first two links ( "FREE" Gateway or JMT "Join My Team" Gateway) ; your ID number is included in all those links!

3. Send that link to person you want to join SFI ! And tell him/her to follow the simple instructions for registration (just like you did two weeks ago ) !

4. Once he/she complete the registration form , you will receive an e-mail notification that you are his/her Sponsor in SFI !

Best regards !

3 posts

Card King's Ransom in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #TCredits #TripleClicks

4 days ago

Hi Mirnes !

It is absolutely possible ; to get four kings in a row ! Not so often, but many of our colleagues already have that badge in their Gallery ( King's Ransom Winner)

I am still waiting the day I will reach it !

Keep on playing, winning and enjoying the Game !

Best regards !

12 posts

GAIN OF REWARDICAL in Miscellaneous #Compensation #Leadership #Rewardical

4 days ago

Hi Chentouf !

Congratulations on achieving the level PRO in Badge Quest contest !

Yes, that's right! You're reached level two (PRO) and you should get (as per official rule):

"As a Pro, you'll also automatically receive these prizes:

500 Rewardicals
2 entries in the big "Badge Bounty" drawing (see details below)"

So, if it is not at your ledger right now, do submit a Ticket to Support ! (you may ask your Sponsor to guide you on that)!

Besr regards !

24 posts

Commissions in Compensation #Compensation

4 days ago

Hi Mille!

I think it's just about the time! It usually is loaded on our Payoneer cards on 22nd or 23th day in the month, so I do expect it within these few days.

However, I have not seen any official note about any kind of delay ... So, a bit patience would do good I suppose !

Best regards !

10 posts

How many SFI Members there are in a Country? in ECA Program #Localvantia #Rewardical

4 days ago

Hi Phill!

Yes , you can easily find number of SFI affiliates active in a sšecific Country! Just go to Miscellaneous tab, Local search and enter the country you are interested in !

www.sfimg.com/Miscellaneous/CountrySearch

See the image bellow !

Best regards !

15 posts

Won in Card King in Recognition #Eager Zebra #TCredits #TripleClicks

4 days ago

Hi Vijaya !

Congratulations ! That's a great result and as you can see , the good reward goes along it ! It's always fine to receive some TCredits more !

The other point says that you're a real good player as you scored the longest streak of 31 consecutive card ! Ut tells me that you are going to win again, many times in days and months ahead ! Many rewards will come your way !

So, keep on playing, winning and enjoying the Game !

Best regards !

13 posts

Compensation for downline and sponsor in Compensation #Compensation

4 days ago

SEAD,

When he makes a sale it is him that gets the 45% oc the Commission Volume not his sponsor, his sponsor get's this if he makes a Purchase not a sale. His co-sponsor get's 15% of the CV if he makes a purchase. In the event he is making a sale both his up to 12 levels of upline sponsors and his co-sponsor are eligible for matching VersaPoints which in turn have a monitary value dependent on the CV of all affiliate sales divided by the number of VP held by members who are Executive Affiliates or above. To earn VP and collect earnings from VP one must be a minimum Executive Affiliate. To collect matching VP one must become a Team Leader.

Andy Zeus Anderson

Hi Andy !

Thank you very, very much for the correction!

Of course, you're absolutely right ! It was my mistake (lapsus) due to lack of concentration, as I was really thinking about purchase, not sale !

My sincerest and deepest apologize to Jovito (who got a wrong answer) and to all the other Forum members !

Thanks again Andy for keeping heads-up !

Best regards !

13 posts

Compensation for downline and sponsor in Compensation #Compensation

4 days ago

Hi Jovito !

To feed your curiosity :

# When you make any sale of some item from Tripleclicks; your Sponsor will get 45 % of the Commission Volume (CV) . And this value (CV) is determined by the product's margin (The difference between the product's wholesale/base cost and the price the product sells for).

# at the same time, your downline members will get more successful upline (they do not get any portion of CV)

Best regards !

60 posts

$9.99 TCredits SUPER Sale! in SFI News #TCredits

5 days ago

Thank you very much Gery !

Great offer ! I have just purchased two packs and increased my stock for 100 TCredits, 300 VPs and 20 Rewardical tokens. I even add $0.02 to Round up for Charity and all that cost me as little as $20.00 !

The filling is great ! Thanks again !

Best regards !

18 posts

How to learn how to forget about MRP in VersaPoints #Rewardical #TCredits #VersaPoints

5 days ago

Hi Ken !

You're far too longer here than most of people reading those posts, so you're a bit more aware than rest of us that SFI was improving constantly since 1998.... I have learned a lot about it through "seniors' tales ".

So, although I was very pleased to have thousands of MRPs , I redirected my attention on Rewardicals in November 2017. Even then I was positive on their revolutionary penetration and unstoppable growing in real value !

As a matter of fact, I am a hundred percent sure that Rewardicals are not just an auxiliary mean for Localvantia program (as it was meant in the beginning) but the main building stream for the years ahead ! For those who dare and recognize "deadly shocking" connection between Rewardical tokens and Bitcoin course speculations in the future , I see nothing but an atomic business expansion and real wealth .

Time will show ....

Best regards !

10 posts

Blackjack game in Eager Zebra #Contests #Eager Zebra

5 days ago

Hi Bobbie !

If it is a case, there probably must have been a glitch or even more serious problem in software. I have not noticed it so far, but it surely is a Support Ticket issue ! It may cause many irregularities in Badge Quest contest as well , not only in Zackjack game !

Thanks for the warning !

Best regards !