Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

34x SUPPORT
Snezana M.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion

35 posts

Commission in Suggestion Box #Compensation #TCredits

2 days ago

I understand you fully, but that would not be good, because there would be thousands of EAs, and for SFI it would be a huge minus. The company has made such a compen- sation plan that by building a team and investing it gets a nice profit. Try to build as much team as possible.
That's why we're trying to help, it's nice to be EA, but it's even more beautiful if all EAs get in and so the whole team makes money.
Best regards.

6 posts

Halved a way to become a millionaire in Recognition #VersaPoints

3 days ago

Sead Š. posted:
Hi to all of you , my dear fellows SFI'ers!

I've just wanted to share my excitement and happiness with you , as I reached another great milestone with SFI !

I have earned 500.000 Versa Points so far ! (All-Time VP 500,056 ) And I've done it in less than a two and a half years !

It may seem a big number to some colleagues , or not too big for another, but, as for me – it's another great Goal fulfilled (earlier than planed) and it makes me joyful, thrilled and kind of proud ! Half a Million !!!

And, a tip for the newbies and younger leaders – never give up on Versa Points although their rule is significantly changed lately ! Versa points will play another important role in the future as well ; just remember their contribution to the brand new SFI Badge Quest leaderboard !

So, the quest for another, higher milestone has already started : Million ahead !

Congratulations Sead, you give an excellent example to everyone how to work, how important are VPs points. This is an example of resistance and willingness to go towards the goal. VPs can be conquered in a number of ways, it is best for sales because it brings profit, but also AA, then everyday work, from its PSAs, PRMs ... is completely a way. An excellent post and an example of how to work for all members.
Best Regards!

9 posts

SFI Badge Quest Leaderboard, how to save badges in Miscellaneous #Sales #Team Building

3 days ago

To add, these badges I have tried to explain how they are maintained, if one loses a lot of months to return. That's why every day, carefully, we work with the SFI carefully. It is our everyday life, our work, our joy, our friendship, our seriousness, creativity and the most important humanity and willingness to help other members.
We stick together, we help each other, so we will go towards the goal and success, so the company will also make progress. Let's look positive and work positively.

9 posts

SFI Badge Quest Leaderboard, how to save badges in Miscellaneous #Sales #Team Building

3 days ago

SFI Badge Quest Leaderboard, how to save badges

Active members want to save their SFI Badge Quest Leaderboard status - top 200 or top 20 best or improve points and characters. The most important characters that can go up or disappear are:

DAY VP STREAK -Do do daily tasks every day (when you click on the character you will see the number of days to improve it)
DAY GREEN STREAK for auctions and EZ- every day, invest at least 1 TCredits in order to save both characters and for days and upgrade them
TEAM BUILDER-which ranges up to 1000 points. Every 45 days, the number of points you won for PSAs or CSAs aquiries disappears, it is necessary to win the same auctions as often as possible.
PAID BY PAYONEER - if you do not give PAYONEER a badge as the safest to receive earnings, and 300 points means a lot.
BOOSTER CLUB MEMBER-BEST CLASS, because it first directly affects our earnings, it is most desirable to have this badge because it brings sales points, earnings, easy way to status,
Of course there are invisible points, at 10 VPs, we get 1 point for the competition, it is very important that we collect as many VPs as possible.
And the other badges are very important and they get persistent work, and they are hard to lose.
I hope this will help everyone to improve their work.
Best Regards!

15 posts

How do you win a game in Eager Zebra

3 days ago

Hello,
The game is for the most part lucky but it should also rely on several players that can best be used on more than 2000 points, for example, a black or red card, or if the card is difficult, then by investing TCredits skip .... in the top 50 is invested with around 3000 points, in top 10 about 3500 or more, it changes daily. Read the official rules for the game and will surely get you the desired answers
Best regards!

8 posts

Rocket Box winning limitation in Astro Auctions

3 days ago

Congratulations, I just received the same prize. Of course it can be a winner several times, lucky one who decides ... the more chance is played, the AA players receive nice and valuable prizes. A lot of luck in the future!

27 posts

More Rewards for the TOP 20 Forum Gurus! in Suggestion Box

4 days ago

Here, Tanja has shown that when we read more times, we understand the real role of the Forum Guru ... every word should be measured, we are here to help, we do not ask for anything in return, simply unselfishly share helpful tips and how much we can help to make the entire SFI function more Better, and members get helpful tips for work.
Best regards

20 posts

SFI Badge Quest Leaderboard, VPs in Miscellaneous #Sales #VersaPoints

4 days ago

Thank you, Michael, your dedication and the help you provide here at the Forum is great and it helps thousands of members to learn something new or solve the problem, you have a suggestion ..

20 posts

4 days ago

Thanks to Mirjana, the year of work is to find out and complete our knowledge, and certainly one of those who learned a lot and learn everyday is you, personally as an example of persistence, dedication, perseverance ...
We will fulfill the goal that we have set up when we join, because we are persistent and go the steps of success.

20 posts

4 days ago

SFI Badge Quest Leaderboard

I hope you noticed that on 10 VPs you get 1 point points for your badges and you increase the number of points in the SFI Badge Quest Leaderboard. Today I collected 120 VPs and got 12 points for SFI Badge Quest Leaderboard. Perhaps not so important information for everyone, but for those who are competitive, I think useful information.
Best regards

50 posts

My Observation in Team Building #Auto-Delivery #CSA #Team Building

4 days ago

Posturing PSAs and CSAs should be the same. What is happening here is happiness and our persistence and communication. Listening to the opinions of others, they are divided more often in work or cause. We as sponsors and co sponsors are you who with good luck affect the work of PSAs and CSAs. Opinions will always be divided but we are the creators of the success of our PSAs and CSAs, our work, will, creativity.
Best regards

131 posts

New bigger, better Badge Quest! in SFI News #Contests

4 days ago

We always have to look at things positively. I believe that you are very positive and succeed, find a way to persist everything and make a step forward. Never give up. The goal is what is the priority!

7 posts

VIEW THE FULL LEADERBOARD in Miscellaneous #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

4 days ago

Thank you, Mr. Gery and the company for a quick reaction and a table. It's really impressive. How wonderful is transparency, and now motivation is a high level and every incentive for successful work.

7 posts

VIEW THE FULL LEADERBOARD in Miscellaneous #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

4 days ago

VIEW THE FULL LEADERBOARD
She left the top 200 chart in Triplclicks
I wish you lots of RT for everyone!

www.tripleclicks.com/BQLeaderboard

131 posts

4 days ago

Let's look at our aspects and see that instead of 2000 RT for the top 200, we can get 2000 + 2000 RT plus. We can choose to play more games or SFI, of course, the advice is both, this is a great move of the company, there will be more signs, only perseverance, Awareness of the goal that the company gives and it is to go up the road. After a few hours of thinking, I realized that this is a great move, we are going to win new victories!
Step by step to the goal!

131 posts

4 days ago

I got to Level 5 among the top 20 for 4 months from Level 1. Only perseverance and playing, can be, believe in yourself and you will meet! Will, desire, perseverance!

131 posts

4 days ago

Your change, Mr. Gary, is fascinating. Aesthetic, practical, will only be seen in 20-30 days as it will contribute to the development of SFI ... we expect a table for Triplclicks badges of the highest number of 200 points. Full support in further positive effects for SFI development.

131 posts

4 days ago

Dusica, head up! These changes will make progress in our business

27 posts

More Rewards for the TOP 20 Forum Gurus! in Suggestion Box

4 days ago

Congratulations to you and everyone who has a Forum Guru badge. I will try to make the same badge that I have recovered, because I want to help even more in SFI work, which I do

131 posts

5 days ago

Will TripleClicks be awarded for the first 20 and the first 200, 2000 RT and 5000 RT every first day of the month?
Thanks Mr. Gery

9 posts

New Badge Quest Leaderboard in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Team Building

5 days ago

This is good for me, it does not have to play any game anymore and keep every character in order to stay in the top 20 or top 200 for badges, but focus more attention and time on building and working with the team, by collecting sales points, working more , and the games will be used for RT, entertainment and TCredits. It is my opinion.
Will the listed badges have a value I do not know ... we will see ..

9 posts

New Badge Quest Leaderboard in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Team Building

5 days ago

It seems that the more significant TripleClicks Badges are not counted. See the table below which SFI Badge Quest probably counts.
More games will not be significant for the 2000 and 5000 RT prizes, but the importance is put on the team, Builder, buying sales points .... well or do not lock yourself, certainly some will answer this more, some not, it remains time to show, But the point of view is that more is going to the system's earnings through team building, and the games are put into another plan that is tricky.

20 posts

Uber-Picks win in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

6 days ago

You can create a league with 10 or more members and compare the results with them, with the others you can not, you can see tomorrow's 50 best results through the top 50 results points.