Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Aija K.

United Kingdom

E365 Country Champion

41 posts

Inactivity of affiliates in Team Building #CSA #PSA #Team Building

6 months ago

Inactive afiliales in my opinion is people that looking for quick and easy money - stay rich in one day. When they see that they have to learn and have to work every day, they will give it up.
Aija

19 posts

Positive thoughts!! in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

8 months ago

positive thoughts attract positive real life.

29 posts

New PSA with Big RED Warning Triangle? in Getting Started #Getting Started #PSA #Sponsor

8 months ago

My genealogy is also about 10 PSAs with a red wake-up triangle. This means that this PSA has been included in the list of switches since the registration has been in place for almost a year and that PSA has not been active,
I am in PSA I have got a branch exchange pool offered by the SFI.

Aija

75 posts

Have you receive money from SFI before? in Compensation #Compensation

9 months ago

Yes of course. Every month, on the 10th day, I will receive my commission on my paypal.

22 posts

Versa point transfer in Getting Started #VersaPoints

9 months ago

Hello
Only the first one month can be transferred to the next month. In November of this year, you will transfered to December. In the future, you need to try to earn maximum VPs while playing
opportunities offered by SFI
Success in the new year!

28 posts

Do you know how much you can earn within 6 month in SFI! in Getting Started

10 months ago

The sounds are very beautiful!
You are hired for 6 months or SFI. Do you earn the amount that you write to your downline?
It seems to me to be that there are so many people in the world who need to work hard to succeed.

38 posts

Earn Big Money! in Ask Gery #Marketing

10 months ago

I have not seen such advertising, but I certainly ignored it because I do not believe that hundreds of money can be earned without much investment.
If this ad says that all the resources are free then it sounds completely incredible.
It is the people's Deception

13 posts

CSA neds help in Team Building #CSA

10 months ago

Hi, Snjezhana!
I made no distinction between the PSA and CSA. If someone asks for help then also get help.
It is interesting to find out a number of opinions.
Good luck!
Aija

34 posts

When I must refill my 3000 VPs to continue my BTL rank? in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

10 months ago

You have earned 3,000 VPs by the end of November.
But there is a chance to make any purchase on MRP and purchase order before the next 8th day next month to acknowledge that you want to add VP to the previous month.
Good luck!
Aija

13 posts

The first benefit of Rewardicals in Recognition #Contests

11 months ago

Thank you all for the good things!
I wish each of you get into this list of winners!

13 posts

The first benefit of Rewardicals in Recognition #Contests

11 months ago

Congrats!

Your name was drawn as one of the winners for the November 05th, 2017 Biz Quiz contest. You have won 50 Rewardicals!

Thank you Gery and the team for the brilliant improvements.

9 posts

it safe to make purchases at TripleClicks? in Getting Started #Compensation #Eager Zebra #Marketing

about 1 year ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

27 posts

New PSA's 0 VP in Team Building #PSA #VersaPoints

about 1 year ago

Perhaps this is for each of us. For me, more than 200 PSAs are only somewhat active. The other half and half have won several hundred VPs and retired, and the other half only registered and 0 VP.
  I sent regular e-cards and team mail, but there are no responses.
Aija

12 posts

the tab does not turn green. in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

about 1 year ago

Thank you all for the tips!
The problem is over. I play games through the phone through the day, and the back of the computer's tab is not green. Play Card King Waiting for 1 Tcredit. Maybe the mobile operator had a delay.
Thank you! is OK. The tab is green
Aija

12 posts

the tab does not turn green. in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

about 1 year ago

Hi!
Do I have problems with the EZ tab just for me?
I play my 3 casual games. Card King spears 1Tcredit, but the tab does not turn green.
Thank you
Aija

24 posts

psa's and csa's not participating in Marketing #CSA #Marketing #PSA

about 1 year ago

Hi!
I think that he is the problem of all ours - people are hoping for a great signing bonus, but when we do it right away, forget about registration.
I have more than 350 PSA / CSA. From there, assets 5-6. Nothing can be done. Continue to sue the e-card, weekly news with the hope of staying active. And invite new affiliates, maybe they will be active.
Good luck for all of us and active affiliates in the future.

40 posts

Just 3VPs to go! in Miscellaneous #VersaPoints

about 1 year ago

Gratulation and good luck henceforth!: Clap:

40 posts

I Lost My EA Status Today morning 12th June in VersaPoints #Leadership #Team Building #VersaPoints

about 1 year ago

Anyone SFI affiliate new month begins from 0 and VP status Affilate - each month has achieved a new status in the previous month.
Good luck in the future
Aija

48 posts

Tips for Creating a new blog and adverting marketing ads in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #PSA

about 1 year ago

Thank you for your exhaustive guide. For many of us it will be as a guide to successfully advertise our's SFI website and attract new members to our's team.
Thank you and good luck going to the big dream!
Aija

109 posts

I have been given more time! in Miscellaneous

about 1 year ago

Get well soon. God bless you!

3 posts

Which is the most successful/Economical method to get active PSA's? Any Personal/Practical experience other than theory in Team Building

about 1 year ago

Hi!
For me the best running PSA with whom I have spoken face to face. The rest of what I have gained are nearly inactive.
But I think that the need to try all possible ways to attract and watch that is best.
Good luck to you!
Aija

9 posts

Can I use my earnings to purchase in Tripleclicks? in Compensation

about 1 year ago

You can use your ash and goods both TripleClicks Purchase if your account is less than 7 $. To buy TripleClicks you can also use the MRP - 1TC = 126 MRP and earn 102VP.
Check here all available positions

www.tripleclicks.com/tcsearch/category:436
Good luck.
Aija

16 posts

I just won $5 TripleClicks Gift Certificate. How can I use it? in Miscellaneous

about 1 year ago

Hi!
Congratulations!
Go to Tclickt buy and choose a product from ECA or amending Tclickt , go to pay, please fill in the form, and confirm when payment will allow you to choose that you will pay. Make notes to gift and take to confirmation by.
Good luck.
Aija