SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

15x SUPPORT
Parameswaran K.

Malaysia

E365 Runner Up

13 posts

Suggestion about customer's choice of selection in Suggestion Box #Marketing #PSA #TripleClicks

3 days ago

Hi,

As an SFI Affiliate, you only need refer members.

This is information about the Zing Network

"Zing is our “umbrella network” under which all our properties reside. As a member of the Zing Network, you automatically have access to the SFI, TripleClicks, and Rewardical sites, as well as all our other properties. So, for example, we do not differentiate between a “TripleClicks Member” or a “Rewardical Member.” Rather, there are only members of the Zing Network who can access any of our sites using their Zing member login credentials."

Here is the link below:

www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=231352&referrer=search

Cheers

5 posts

Hidden game-clue balance. in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

3 days ago

Hi,

At the moment the only way is to check your Lifeline ledger for clues:

www.tripleclicks.com/MyAccount/LifelineExpiration

As for Hidden, there is a limit on the of banked clues that you can use. which is 10 per game. So while you are playing and if you a balance it will show up at the bottom " Use No? Banked Clues" with a maximum of 10 per game and it will show up as long as you have a balance. Effectively you can have a minimum of 50 clues (30 Free/10 purchased/10 Banked) per game plus clues added as you progress.

As for Poker and Zackjack, there are no limits per game so you can see the balance while playing the game which gets reduced as you use the moves and matches.

As for part 2 of your question, I leave it to the corridors of power.

Cheers

6 posts

Localvantia Help Needed in Getting Started #Localvantia #Marketing

3 days ago

Hi,

Just some additional information.

If you do post in your Country Forum, you should be able to use a new feature that SFI has introduced to initiate more direct communication with any Forum Member.

Check it out the link below:

www.sfimg.com/Home/StreamReplies?id=2124675 Please read before using because there is a cost attached.

Some of your questions posed can be found in the Localvantia Program below:

www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=230689&referrer=search

Cheers

6 posts

Localvantia Help Needed in Getting Started #Localvantia #Marketing

3 days ago

Hi,

Maybe you should consider posting this in your country Forum. Here is the link below:

www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=79

You can also find this in your Forum Index. When you click on the Index and scroll down and you will see your country's flag.

Cheers

7 posts

Showing Off SFI in Ask Gery #Marketing

4 days ago

Hi,.

I am not Gery. Good to note your love for SFI, Here is a link for an SFI Cap.

www.tripleclicks.com/detail.php?item=365948

Do a search on TripleClicks.

Cheers

21 posts

Monthly Champion in Suggestion Box #Contests #Eager Zebra

4 days ago

Hi,

Level Playing field: YES. I do believe the reduction of points every 30 days helps this process but does take time.

Furthermore, I am not sure how the introduction of one new monthly badge even if it is for all games is going to change the circumstances for the Newbies if you agree to retain all the old Badges.

Secondly, the issues with the newbies is the fact they do not have TCredits to spend and that is the reason why I think they do not get the earlier badges I mentioned.

Those who want the Badges whether it be SFI or TripleClicks is the benefits that go with it as they move up the Badge Quest-Rewardicals

Just to add, SFI does have a monthly contest for games such as Brain Sprint/Hidden/GM Poker and Zaxkjack and the top 10 get a T-Shirt but no Badge. Maybe the 10/20/60/90 Day High Score Badge which I think is an equivalent.

If you look at the top 10 winners and the points they achieve, it will not be possible to achieve without using plenty of TCredits (whether free or purchased) which means money.

Most newbies will be reluctant to invest when they are just getting started. My reading is only 1% will start investing immediately while the 99% will be in the same boat and will take their time.

Cheers

21 posts

Monthly Champion in Suggestion Box #Contests #Eager Zebra

4 days ago

Hi Randy,

If it is your intent to suggest a New Monthly Badge based on your suggestion, I am game for it.

But I differ in opinion that newbies do not have a level playing field. In my opinion, they do and the reason being there are plenty of Badges they can earn if they have TCredits to invest

Based on a simple analysis, look at the following Badges:

1 GM Poker High Score All Time 500
2 GM Poker Yesterday's High Score 50
3 GM Poker High Score 10-Day 75
4 GM Poker High Score 30-Day 100
5 GM Poker High Score 60-Day 150

Note: Similar Badges exist for Zackjack/Brain Sprint/Hidden/Gold Streak (+-25 Badges) plus all the other Badges that they can earn if they have TCredits.

My answer to your validation question is YES. Similarly, the Badges above requires TCredits which should encourage sales if they are not already.

Cheers

7 posts

Vacation mode in Miscellaneous

5 days ago

Hi,

If you are doing what you said you are doing then you will not lose your streak badges. You will only lose a day off your streak if you do not log in but are on vacation mode. This only saves your VP Streak Badge

Please note that you will only save your VP Streak badge when you are on vacation. You will lose the rest of the streak badges if you are on vacation and do not login e.g. Poker/Blackjack streak etc.

Cheers

11 posts

Member signing out in Miscellaneous

5 days ago

Hi Goran,

I believe you can go Members Center and send a support ticket. Just provide the PSA's SFID/Name and I would think support can take care of it.

Cheers

6 posts

E365/country champion in Compensation #E365

8 days ago

Hi,

The answer to your question is YES! The E365 Champion in your class is also the Country Champion by virtue of the fact that he has the highest VPs in your country.

By Definition:
"As a consolation for those falling short of the overall E365 championship, we also recognize, from each class, the champion from each country. If you finish the year with the most VP for everyone in your class from your same country (minimum 5,000 VP), you will receive a special E365 "Country Champion" badge."

So it does not fall to your fellow countryman who is next in rank.

Cheers

18 posts

Stop The Flow in Suggestion Box

13 days ago

Hi,

I need to share this. It was a response to your earlier post. This emphasizes the issue of timing I talked and it is so funny it made my day.

"Posted 19 minutes ago More by Sangwook Y.

Hur
I have taken over 1hour for my post as your answer
You are already understook it.
Nonsense me !

Blur blur
Zzz..

Cheer up !"

Cheers

18 posts

Stop The Flow in Suggestion Box

13 days ago

Hi,

There is a device and it is called the Moderator who has the discretion to close the Forum Thread if he or she feels the question or issue has been addressed.

The problem with some Affiliates is they ask questions but sort of "suck up" all the responses but never come back to say that the issue or question has been addressed. They just ride off into the sunset never to return.

If they could emulate you and post an image below as you did in your previous post it would be great:

PROBLEM SOLVED

Please also note that one might be still typing their response while you may think your problem is solved. So it is a timing issue too.

Cheers

15 posts

Stop The Madness in Miscellaneous

14 days ago

Hi,

Go to your Members Center. The link below will take you there.

www.tripleclicks.com/myaccount/

Scroll down to Account Management

Item 4- Email Subscriptions and the last Item under Account Management is Instant Message Notifications.

Cheers

15 posts

Stop The Madness in Miscellaneous

14 days ago

Hi Randy,

Welcome back!

You can go to the Members Centre and go to Email Subscriptions and Instant Message Notification and set your preferences.

Cheers

15 posts

creating new paypal account in Getting Started

14 days ago

Hi,

The shoppers account type is the Individual account. The business and freelancers account type is the Business account. For your purpose use the Shoppers. Click on it and create your profile and connect your bank related information. Once you have done that you can go to HELP and all your questions on what you can and cannot do with that account can be found.

PayPal allows you to create 2 accounts but each must be supported by different bank accounts. Paypal also allows you to link more that one email address to your PayPal account. Here in Malaysia, I can link 7-8 email addresses.

Your link for PayPal link for India: (BONUS )

www.paypal.com/in/webapps/mpp/account-selection

After you open your PayPal account, send an email to PayPal and enquire how long the process to link your bank account will take as this could be country specific. In Malaysia, it takes 7 business days.

I get the impression that you are not really reading all the posts and links sent to you. Help yourself before you expect others to help you.

Another suggestion is going to your Forum Tab and click on it and click on Index and you will see the Forum categories and as you scroll down you will see the Indian Flag. You can then post your questions there and some of your fellow Indian SFI Affiliates can share their experience and answer all your questions.

Otherwise, go to Google and type in "What is PayPal?" After that please make sure you READ

Good Luck

Cheers

15 posts

creating new paypal account in Getting Started

14 days ago

Hi,

I do empathize with you as you are doing this for the first time. I would suggest that you spend some time clicking on the links provided above and please read them and you will have all your answers to all your questions. After reading and if there is anything that you don't understand please come back with your questions.

Yes, you can have 2 accounts for PayPal. One consumer account and one Business account. The PayPal website is quite self-explanatory.

Google is a good place to look for information.

Cheers

12 posts

What best we can do with newbies? in Team Building #Getting Started #Sponsor #VersaPoints

15 days ago

Hi,

I have been with SFI for about 2 years and a half. There is really no short-cut to learning anything fast except that one must possess the need and desire to READ. The more they read the more they will understand and learn the so-called tricks of the trade.

They must read their LaunchPad lessons to have a basic understanding of the program, follow the SFI News to stay in touch with the constant changes, participate in Forum if they have questions. Honestly, how did you get to understand SFI fast and the answer must doing the above I mentioned.

As a Sponsor or Co-Sponsor, you can only lead by example and assist them when they need help and stay in constant touch with your PSAs. Communicate.

There is no shortcut to success remember "Readers are Leaders". It will take time but patience, perseverance, effort and a bit of investment will pay off in the end.

Just sharing my journey and story.

Cheers

20 posts

Drop in my badges from 36 to 13 in Miscellaneous #Contests #Team Building

17 days ago

Hi,

Please read the SFI announcement on badges. Please click on the link below:

news.sfimg.com/2018/11/12/new-bigger-better-badge-quest/

Cheers

7 posts

Where search Rewardical referral members list in Miscellaneous

17 days ago

Hi Tanja,

You are simply great with your illustrations. Still learning from the Maestro!! My hats off to you.

Cheers

7 posts

Where search Rewardical referral members list in Miscellaneous

17 days ago

hi,

Please click on the link below:

www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/TCCustomerReport

Go to your people icon tab>reports>Members report

Cheers

19 posts

Getting T credit by sending post card. in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #TCredits

21 days ago

Hi,

I agree with you about attaining rank. The issue at hand is what postcard do you need to send to get 1 TCredit and the only comparable option is to buy 1 TCredit for USD1.89 which will give you 102 VPs and 10 Rewardicals. So if the cost of sending the postcard is cheaper than to buy 1 TCredit then why not choose the option. I would.

Of course, if money is a non-issue I would buy maybe 100 TCredit pack for USD29.00 and get 1200 VPs etc or more. It won't even cross my mind to ask this question about the postcard.

Cheers

19 posts

Getting T credit by sending post card. in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #TCredits

21 days ago

Hi,

If you click the link below, SFI has a variety of ways to acquire TCredits which include playing games and winning/exchange Rewardicals/T-Time Drawings plus purchases which be the easiest option.

www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=18183&referrer=search

The program caters for the poor/semi-rich/rich/very rich etc. If you can afford it please buy it, so SFI provides these options for not only for those who can afford it but those who need it but cannot afford it.

SFI pays for the EFFORT, (call it motivation if you like) you put in, playing games like Card King, sending a postcard which requires time and effort. So that is why I think SFI provides those options, in my opinion.

Cheers😊

19 posts

21 days ago

Yes, I agree but please note the cost of buying $0.29 per TCredit is a 100 pack at a price of USD29.00.

So please do let us know if it cheaper to buy 1 TCredit for USD1,89 or the cost of the stamps for the postcard when you visit your local Post Office.

Cheers

19 posts

21 days ago

Hi,

Send a normal postcard to the address above:

"a card for sending a message by post without an envelope, typically having a photograph or other illustration on one side."

Mail it with stamps but check if it cheaper to buy 1 TCredit for USD1.89 or the stamps.

Cheers

17 posts

HIDDEN Clues about to expire in Suggestion Box #Compensation #Eager Zebra

27 days ago

Hi Ritu,

There is no link to claim them and you don't need to claim them. When you win moves/matches/clues via AA for example and when you claim your prizes they are automatically added and you can check the balance and expiry date with the link that I sent on my previous post.

Just please ensure that you claim all your AA prizes.

Cheers.