Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

11x SUPPORT
Parameswaran K.

Malaysia

E365 Runner Up

14 posts

PayPal payment timeframe in Compensation #Compensation #Sales

5 hours ago

Hi,

Had raised a Support Ticket and was informed that "there was an issue with the transfer and will be resolved latest Wednesday/Thursday".

This is the first time I am experiencing problems via PayPal. It is not a PayPal issue. So let's hope it will get resolved by today.

Cheers

28 posts

Updating the Commissions Part of the Scoreboard Page. in Compensation

2 days ago

Hi Simon.

I have not responded to you. So I don't know what you are talking about. My response was to someone else. Please read my post above as to who I am responding to.

Cheers

28 posts

2 days ago

Hi,

Sorry, I am not quite sure whether to be amused, irritated or maybe annoyed by your response to my post. I let you figure it out after you have read my response.

I hope you know or am assuming that you know how to respond to Forum posts by understanding how to use "Reply to Thread" and "Quote" buttons in the Forum. If you don't know my advice to you is to read about it.

Your response has got nothing to do with my post if you understood what I wrote. I am not sure you did understand it since Bengali is your primary language. You should THINK twice before you give advice to others unless your advice is relevant in context. You have the right to post anything in the Forum as long as you do not violate the Forum rules. But before you start giving advice you should ask yourself whether you are qualified to give advice to others. My advice to you is you should spend some quality time reading and understanding the SFI program since you joined only on April 27, 2018.

Let me share with you a quote about THINKING below:

"THINKING is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason why so few engage in it"-Henry Ford

So, please THINK before you post.

Cheers

28 posts

9 days ago

Hi,

I do agree with. In the meantime, you can access your TC Sales Report located on your 'People Tab' and you can view your PSAs/CSAs commissioned earned.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

29 posts

when i play brain sprint game, I'm facing a problem. in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

22 days ago

Hi Vanda,

First and foremost I must disagree with you because I think there is a good spread of questions covering general knowledge, country-specific etc. You must play the game regularly to appreciate this.

Secondly, you get to surf the internet to get the right answer ie you can Google it despite the fact that the game requires you to provide an answer in the shortest possible time.

Thirdly, you can skip the question by using 1 TCredit for which you will earn 10 Rewardicals plus other ways to make the game easy.

We all play the games for different reasons, get rewards like Rewardicals, Badges or just increase our general knowledge. Ask yourself why do you want to play Brain Sprint? Other than making money, Of course!

Just because you live in another country or continent, don't you want to get more knowledge?

Please note that the world is made of about 195 countries in 7 continents. It is not made up of the USA or Europe (including Slovenia). So please think out of the box and open your mind. FYI, I live in Malaysia a small country in Asia but specifically South East Asia. It is larger than Slovenia in terms of the population having 32 million people compared to Slovenia which has a population of about 2 million.

BTW, SFI is an American company with a population of about 325 million in 2017.

Leaning is a lifelong process irrespective of where you come from.

Cheers

29 posts

when i play brain sprint game, I'm facing a problem. in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

22 days ago

Hi,

Please note that your post needs to be in ENGLISH!!

Cheers

10 posts

Earning in Team Building #E365 #Eager Zebra #Rewardical

23 days ago

Hi Peter,

Who requires help you or your friends? You need to be more specific and I am sure you will get the help you need.

Cheers

29 posts

23 days ago

Hi Udari,

Playing the Brain Sprint on my laptop, I do not face any issues as you have described.

Good Luck!

Cheers

23 posts

Double Champion. in Miscellaneous #Contests #E365 #Leadership

29 days ago

I share your concern Zhumagul. I have been wondering why it should be so. I think as a consolation, the affiliate from the same country of the E365 Champion should be given the Country Champion.
That's why I said I really wish....

Hi,

Personally, you should not be wondering why this so?, It is so because that is the reality. The E365 Champion is invariably the Country Champion.

Let me share my case in point. I was E365 Runner-Up and my class E365 Champion happens to be from my country. So if I ask myself should I get the Country Champion badge? My answer is NO! because I did not finish the top of my country because my Class Champion did, just unfortunate for me he happens to be from the same country.

Cheers

23 posts

Double Champion. in Miscellaneous #Contests #E365 #Leadership

29 days ago

Hi,

My apologies but I must say your question is amusing. If you become E365 Champion you are by default your Country Champion. The E365 Champion is 'the Badge'.

As for Country Champion please read below:

"As a consolation for those falling short of the overall E365 championship, we also recognize, from each class, the champion from each country. If you finish the year with the most VP for everyone in your class from your same country (minimum 5,000 VP), you will receive a special E365 "Country Champion" badge."

Cheers

11 posts

marketing in Marketing #Compensation #Getting Started #Marketing

about 1 month ago

Hi,

Please click on the following link it should assist you:

www.blogger.com/

Cheers

12 posts

the definition of upselling and cross selling? in Sales

about 1 month ago

Hi,

With due respect since you have access to the internet, why don't you just 'Google It'?

Cheers

16 posts

about 1 month ago

The 2nd question is not an absolute NO.

Example, I login and has made a sale same day, where I earned 10 VP, then I'm qualified for Daily VP streak.

But he was ask when it was enough he login without visit Affiliate Center, THAT IS NOT POSSIBLE because all login goes to Alert Tab, and that is a part of Affiliate Center.

So your NO is right when look that way, but you were write he need do Daily Task, and that is not correct
, he is only need earn 10 VP, that can be from any other than Daily Task.

Best regards
Svend

Your response:

]So your NO is right when look that way, but you were write he need do Daily Task, and that is not correct, he is only need earn 10 VP, that can be from any other than Daily Task."

My Response:

"As an Affiliate, you need to get 10 VPs or more daily (consecutively) to maintain your day streak badge. So the answer is NO for your 2nd question."

So please read my post carefully, I did not state he needs to do the daily task. Maybe you don't understand my English.

Cheers

16 posts

about 1 month ago

HYi,

I believe you need to check your TC Sales report that will indicate the date/PSA/amount for that commission.

As for your PSA, although his last login was April 2014, he might have returned ( Not sure whether he opted out or account canceled due to inactivity) and made a transaction. Only Support can check this for you.

As an Affiliate, you need to get 10 VPs or more daily (consecutively) to maintain your day streak badge. So the answer is NO for your 2nd question.

Cheers

10 posts

Brain Sprint..2 points.. in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

When we click on any badge..the current points can be seen..
When I click on Speedster badge , it is mentioned that the badge is awarded when the time is less than 4 minutes and basic badge gets 50 badge quest points.., which I could see..

Though my badge shows03.41minutes, current points could not be found after clicking on the badge..

Thanks and Regards,

Hi,

Based on guidelines your badge should show 100 points for a basic badge. If you do not see it after clicking on it you should send Support a ticket as it may be a problem confined to you.

As for me, I have clicked on a sample of the badges I have and I can see the points including the points on my BS Leaderboard.

Since you have 3 badges for BS just try clicking on each of them to see if this issue you are having is confined to only the BS Speedster Badge or all 3.

Cheers

10 posts

Brain Sprint..2 points.. in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Hi,

Your Speedster Badge does not show points and if you mean Badge Points just click on your badge. This badge shows only your best time. Just check it and you should see it

As for me, there are no issues, no glitches.

Cheers

16 posts

SFI Mistake in My Commissions Payment - was EA not BTL in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

16 posts

SFI Mistake in My Commissions Payment - was EA not BTL in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

5 posts

Isn't there a sub-forum for Localvantia? Am I missing it? in Suggestion Box #Localvantia

about 1 month ago

Hi,

There is no Sub-Forum for Localvantia, The only Sub-Forums that exist are My Country/My Region Sub-Forums and Private Forums.

Maybe you would like a new category within the current categories that exist. Maybe when the ECA Program is retired because as of December 2017 no new ECA's are accepted. This may change to Localvantia. Who knows?

You still can choose other categories like ECA/Sales for Localvantia associated questions and that depends on your question and if you cannot find a fit use 'Miscellaneous'

Cheers

10 posts

Gold Steak in Suggestion Box #Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

Hi M.L.B,

The issue I reckon will be timing. Please note that you have 3 rounds in a game each having a time limit for you to answer.
Bronze Round 5 minutes
Silver 4 minutes
Gold 3 minutes.

The system cannot be sending you a personalized broadcast informing you the answer because practically time does not permit because it there is only 5 minutes in the 1st round and this time to answer reduces as you progress. Imagine 1000 Affiliates choose to pass the 1st question and the system has to send 1000 personalized messages in real-time. For me, it is really not practical.

Personally, I think as this game is an opinion based game so there are no right or wrong answers, it is just you guessing what is the most popular or least popular. It is based on a sample size and depends on who constitutes the sample. My point is the answer can vary for the same question depending on the sample size and who constitutes the sample.

Cheers.

3 posts

Expert report in VersaPoints #Getting Started #Leadership

about 1 month ago

39 posts

Wrong Correct Answer in KOT in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

Hi,

The issue is not how to deal with the disappoints in life but whether the answer to the question is right or wrong. If it is wrong or ambiguous it should be removed.

SFI does not have enough resources to deal with all the issues that may be present in the site so we as Affiliates play our role in adding value by reporting such issues. This helps to keep the site clean and of acceptable quality.

Cheers

16 posts

T-Time hitch in Miscellaneous #Contests #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Hi,

Everything seems ok here. I play it every day and I have had no issues.

Cheers

2 posts

Ulaz promo ponude i nagrade. in Sales #Leadership #Marketing #Team Building

2 months ago

63 posts

Biz-Quiz in Suggestion Box #Contests

2 months ago

Hi Lori,

Appreciate your thoughts and comments based on my last post.

As far as I am concerned the rule says Affiliates earn 'Unlimited VPs' playing EZ games provided a TCredit is spent.

My source www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=115820&pg=1

Cheers