Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

13x SUPPORT
Parameswaran K.

Malaysia

E365 Runner Up

152 posts

New Eager Zebra game...HIDDEN! in SFI News #Eager Zebra

8 hours ago

Hi,

You encounter this problem when you use your phone but not a laptop. When you get this problem on your phone just click the "Cancel " option and it will allow you to continue.

Cheers

152 posts

8 hours ago

Hi,

You encounter this problem when you use your phone but not a laptop. When you get this problem on you phone just click the "Cancel " option and it will allow you to continue.

Cheers

152 posts

12 hours ago

Hi Gery,

Great game!!! Not only it improves your English but improves your spelling!

The only things I noted were:

1. The clues earned during the game are not added to the total.

2. When you use the mobile phone to play it prompts for User ID & Password but if you click "Cancel" you are allowed to proceed to play. I am not sure if it is intended that way.

Thank you and Cheers to you and your team for this great addition.

152 posts

13 hours ago

Hi Sampath,

I initially had problems when using my android phone. Just click "Cancel" when you see" key in User ID and Password" and it will let you proceed to the game.

Maybe this is temporary and the request will be removed.

Cheers and Happy foxing mate

152 posts

14 hours ago

Hi,

I believe you have spelt the word wrong. "RELAXATION" is the correct spelling and word has 10 letters. The way you spelt it" relaxsatio" is equal to 10 letters but wrongly spelt. So you cannot add any more letters.

Cheers

5 posts

How to submit pre-bid numbers Astro Auction? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

2 days ago

Hi,

I am not too sure what you mean. Pre-Bid is only available via Pricebenders Auction only and not through AA. I suggest you follow the suggestion made by Bakhshish above.

Cheers

13 posts

Editing of Previous Post in Miscellaneous

5 days ago

Hi,
When you make a post you do have the option to edit that post by clicking on "Edit" and this option is only available for a few minutes.

In your case since you posted yesterday, I believe you cannot edit that post. What you can do is to go to your previous post and click on the "Quote " button and add on what was missing and so that you can make an addendum to your previous post.

Hope it works.

Cheers

34 posts

A proposal to the forum "emergency help box" in Suggestion Box #Leadership #Sponsor

7 days ago

Hi Agnes,

Please let me first extend my WELCOME to you the Forum. I just noticed that this is your first post in the Forum. Please do not allow my earlier response to you deter you from participating in the Forum.

We Affiliates are especially the Forum Group are very nice people but sometimes we forget ourselves. Please free to ask any questions that you do not understand and there will be more than enough people to help you.

One important thing I want to share with you is for us to move on or progress we need to READ like reading our LaunchPad lessons which I am sure you have done.

Cheers

34 posts

A proposal to the forum "emergency help box" in Suggestion Box #Leadership #Sponsor

7 days ago

Hi,

It would be great and enlightening if you could please share the " some issues that need to be solved ASAP".

Cheers

151 posts

Step-It-Up September Contest! Win 13,000 CSAs! in SFI News #Contests #CSA #Team Building

7 days ago

Hi,

The best advice I can give you is so that you nor your downline don't get confused is to read the SFI News on the subject yourself which is also stated on page 1 of this Forum Thread. That will give you all the information you need should your downline have any questions.

This will also give you the opportunity to ask specific questions that you may have.

Here the link:

www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=132572&pg=1

Cheers

151 posts

Step-It-Up September Contest! Win 13,000 CSAs! in SFI News #Contests #CSA #Team Building

7 days ago

hi Micheal,

I believe there is a typo error on your post. It is 500 CSAs and not 50.

Cheers

151 posts

7 days ago

Hi Gery,

First let me just say thank you for the great opportunity. For people like me, it is a great chance to build my Team and make some commissions.

Thank you again and over the short period, I have been here you and your team never fail to amaze me.

Cheers

7 posts

Product review in VersaPoints

8 days ago

Hi,

Yes!

"NOTE: You can earn 25 VP for each product rating/review on physical products sold by TripleClicks ECAs, as well as all physical and digital TC Direct products (excluding gift certificates). Thirty days (45 days for International members) after ordering a product (15 days for digital products) at TripleClicks.com, you will receive a request to rate and review your purchased product. Your 25 VP will be awarded once you submit your completed rating/review. You'll also earn a "thank you" TCredit in appreciation for submitting your review/rating. You may only review an item once and receive a maximum of 1 TCredit and 25 VP for reviewing that item. Items available in different quantities, such as TCredits, are considered the same (one) product.

To find your pending reviews/ratings, just log in at Tripleclicks.com, click the "Member Center" link in the top right, and select the "Review Center" link. You can edit your reviews at any time (see below). Reviews are not included in instances of ECAs purchasing their own products. TCredits are not included when purchasing TCredits or other items with a price of less than 5 TCredits."

Cheers

34 posts

8 days ago

Hi,

I do find your request quite amusing and I really do not see the need for it. BTW I too do not have a crystal ball.

The point Stephen D is making are some of the real instances where I would treat as an emergency because it affects your rank and invariably your commissions.

Some Affiliates may have problems accessing the system due to loss of internet access and may lose some of their badges. From what I have read they have been asked to write to Support and explain their circumstances or their emergency situation and Support has been very understanding and have restored their badges. I am living proof.

You will be surprised how the SFiers are so helpful and responsive that even when there is a Hurricane they will share this information to warn other Affiliates of the situation. I will share a link with you posted a year ago on the topic below:

www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=100482&pg=1

Further, as Sead rightly pointed out we have a great leader Gery who takes a personal interest in the Forum posts and responses very swiftly.

I remember a long time back that Gery even agreed to Affiliates to write to Support and addressing the Support ticket to him to get attention. (Please Gery I will stand corrected if you did not say this)

You have to ask yourself these questions:

1. How fast after your posted your suggestion did you get a response?

2. BTW, noted that you are into your 17th year into SFI, I am sure you can share some emergency situations that you have encountered so that we can lend support to your suggestion.

Cheers

57 posts

Biz Quiz yesterday in Miscellaneous

9 days ago

Hi Tanja,

I wonder what happens to those who answered 100 before the correction and got it wrong??

Cheers

57 posts

Biz Quiz yesterday in Miscellaneous

9 days ago

Hi,

I answered 100 and got it wrong. I saw an earlier post where it showed 50 as the correct answer. But today I saw the answer as 100 as correct.

Hope some clarification is offered and the question is made null and void.

Cheers

16 posts

a2a members in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership

10 days ago

Hi,

Here a post by Gery on the subject :

"Posted about 1 month ago
Hi ,

As I've mentioned in some other threads on this topic, we just have our plates really, really full right now with much higher priorities. Once we're caught up, we'll see about getting a2a fully back online."

Here is the link below:

www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=129583

Cheers

16 posts

Tcredit in Getting Started #Astro Auctions #Sponsor #TCredits

13 days ago

Hi,

You are likely to win Rewardicals, moves, matches, VPs. I strongly suggest you click on the link below and read.:

news.sfimg.com/2018/07/10/introducing-astro-auctions/

Cheers

9 posts

game knockout trivia in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

13 days ago

Hi,

Please click on the link below and read:

blog.eagerzebra.com/2014/07/07/tips-for-knockout-trivia/

Cheers

8 posts

PRM Sale DC in Sales #Marketing #Sales

15 days ago

to 52%Hi,

Based on the above links given to you are entitled to 52% on PRM sales. If you do not see this please send Support a Ticket and I am sure you will get it rectified.

The additional 4% Team overrides are only available when commissions are processed on the 10th. You are entitled to it provided you are EA. In your case, your were EA in August so please wait for August commissions to be processed on the 10 of September.

Please note not all purchases give rise to commissions. You can check this by going through your Sales Ledger and check on the item and click on the SFI Toolbox if the is a DC. Send Support a Ticket if required.

Cheers

4 posts

Auto pilot in Astro Auctions

15 days ago

Hi,

As far as I know, when you select Auto-Pilot you get get a generic list of Auctions from the drop-down list and I have not seen any Junior Auctions so far.

As for the second part of your statement or question, I am not quite sure what you mean.

Cheers

21 posts

Missing Action: Where Is Bruce H.?? in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

17 days ago

Hi Bruce,

Sorry to hear that. Hope she gets well soon. My Prayers are with you. GOD BLESS!

Cheers

3 posts

Payoneer MasterCard in Malaysia #Compensation #TripleClicks

25 days ago

Hi Aina,

Thank you for the response. I do agree that charges are too expensive for us to use. But I am not sure if the charges are the same if you use a non-SFI issued Payoneer card.

Terima Kasih

Cheers

11 posts

Could the launchpad page be the first page a PSA see in Suggestion Box #Leadership #PSA #Team Building

26 days ago

Hi,

Please read the following which was announced in SFI News that might be relevant to your suggestion:

"Smart Start gets bigger, better…smarter!
July 9, 2018 by admin\

For quite some time, we’ve been funneling all new affiliates to LaunchPad. LaunchPad is a tremendous resource of course…but perhaps it’s too much information for most brand new affiliates. We certainly hear plenty of feedback that suggests that new affiliates are often overwhelmed–and we’d like to fix this.

So, we’re going to test a different approach! With this updated Smart Start, we’re no longer funneling new affiliates to LaunchPad. Instead, after they’ve chosen their CSAs, we’re simply offering them two options:

Learn how to REFER MEMBERS
Learn how to SPONSOR AFFILIATES

Our objectives are to keep it nice and simple…and provide concise, ACTIONABLE instructions to start earning money".

For the complete News click on the following link:

news.sfimg.com/2018/07/09/smart-start-gets-bigger-better-smarter/

Cheers