Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

8x SUPPORT
Parameswaran K.

Malaysia

E365 Runner Up

24 posts

Post on steam tab visible to our uplines! in Suggestion Box #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

18 hours ago

Hi Randy,

I cannot but agree with you so I would like to share the definition:

"Glossary definition: Stream tab
11/07/2017
A tab on your Affiliate Center homepage from which you can instantly send brief messages to your entire downline (including CSAs), as well as receive messages from your sponsor, upline Team Leaders, and SFI Corporate."

Clutter it would be!

Cheers

24 posts

Post on steam tab visible to our uplines! in Suggestion Box #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

1 day ago

Hi Zhumagul,

As the Sponsor/Co-Sponsor, it is your responsibility to make a stream post to motivate and support your PSAs/CSAs. Your upline has their own downlines so you cannot expect them to support your PSAs/CSAs. That is one of the channels of communication made available to you as a Sponsor/Co-Sponsor

Those are my thoughts!

Cheers

19 posts

What is the best way to encourage your PRMs? in Marketing #Marketing #Sales #W3

3 days ago

Hi Davis,

My PRMs are people I know quite well so I am kind of aware of they buying habits and types of products they like to buy. So I send the product links from TC so they get the opportunity to compare prices from the other sites they buy from.

Cheers

9 posts

How to get to the Nigeria Forum? in Team Building #Getting Started #Sponsor #Team Building

4 days ago

Hi Faizal,

When you go to Forum categories your Country/Region Sub-Forum will be one of your categories listed. So you can direct your PSA to it.

Cheers

4 posts

TEME I DILEME in Getting Started

5 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

17 posts

Keep in touch with PSA & CSA 's in Team Building #CSA #Leadership #PSA

12 days ago

Hi,

As for me if I see my PSAs/CSAs online I would use chat. It is interactive, short, and quick. It also depends on their time zones.

Alternatively, you can use email/stream posts/team mails/E-cards etc depending on the circumstances.

Cheers

16 posts

just suggestion in Suggestion Box

12 days ago

Hi Nadeem,

Based on the logic if the system does not take you back to the same 'opened' tab but takes to the next Tab or any other TAB, then there is a set sequence. You lose that flexibility which is the point being made.

As per your suggestion "If you like to go through the tab again it is just a click away" why don't you click on the next TAB like you want it is just a click away, anyway!

Cheers

16 posts

just suggestion in Suggestion Box

14 days ago

Hi Nadeem,

Not everyone follows the sequence. You have the option. I for one start with the Win It Tab and finish with the Scoreboard. So I guess the system allows the option and the flexibility.

Cheers

8 posts

Daily Grand Drawing in Miscellaneous

14 days ago

Hi Vijaya,

My humble apologies. I mistook Biz Quiz with Daily Grand. If you enter DG you stand a chance to win the following:

20 affiliates will win 10 TCredits

10 affiliates will win 10 CSAs

10 affiliates will win a Prestige Domain

50 affiliates will win 50 MRPs

80 affiliates will win 50 VersaPoints

20 affiliates will win 100 VersaPoints

10 affiliates will win 200 VersaPoints

50 affiliates will win 10 Promo Bids

Sorry and Cheers

8 posts

Daily Grand Drawing in Miscellaneous

14 days ago

Hi Vijaya.

You are doing nothing wrong. When enter the DG yo stand a chance to win Rewardicals provided your answer for the Biz Quiz is correct. Please carry on.

Good Luck!

Cheers

11 posts

EZ page is not opening. in Bug Reports

15 days ago

Hi,

Just click on your TC Tab on your Homepage and click play and you should be able to access it.

Cheers

27 posts

SFI Official Time in Miscellaneous

15 days ago

Hi,

Please click the link below and read because some of the information contained in your post needs to be updated.

www.timeanddate.com/time/change/usa

Cheers

27 posts

SFI Official Time in Miscellaneous

15 days ago

Hi Gina,

"Daylight saving in the US. 5 Nov

Back 1 hour

5 Nov 2017 - Daylight Saving Time Ended
When local daylight time was about to reach
Sunday, 5 November 2017, 0200 clocks were turned backward 1 hour to
Sunday, 5 November 2017, 0100 local standard time instead.

Sunrise and sunset were about 1 hour earlier on 5 Nov 2017 than the day before. There was more light in the morning.

Also called Fall Back and Winter Time."

Cheers

40 posts

A Fork In The Road in Miscellaneous

16 days ago

Hi Randy,

Just Sharing;

Cheers

40 posts

A Fork In The Road in Miscellaneous

16 days ago

Hi,

Please read the entire Forum thread including the links provided. After doing that then ask your specific questions and I am sure you will get responses.

Even Gery has provided has provided links.

Happy Reading!

Cheers

27 posts

Want to earn real money through SFI in Getting Started #Compensation #Sales #TripleClicks

16 days ago

Hi Masarrat,

When I first read your post I did not see your photo but now I do. That's a GREAT start. Keep this up and you will the money flowing, slowly but surely. Wish you all the success in your SFI journey.

Come back to the Forum if you have any questions but don't forget your Upline they are there to help you.

Cheers

27 posts

Want to earn real money through SFI in Getting Started #Compensation #Sales #TripleClicks

17 days ago

Hi Massarrat,

Welcome to the Forum!

Agree with you there, you can start with you doing your Getting Started Actions, like confirming your registration, adding your photo and earn some FREE VPs etc. Read you LaunchPad Lessons.

Cheers

22 posts

Pre-Registration Localvantia in Miscellaneous #Localvantia #Marketing

17 days ago

Hi,

I would not say it is a useless exercise, I rather call it pre-qualification exercise for both the Affiliate and SFI.

That is why my own criteria for pre-registration is I have patronized the merchant so that subsequent promotion becomes easier. It is quite easy to get the photo and address, no need for unnecessary explanations since I don't have any details.It is that simple for me and if they are not interested so what? I have lost nothing but if they do get interested, I have everything to gain.

Cheers

6 posts

Pre-Registering Local Merchants for Localvantia in Miscellaneous #Localvantia #Sales #VersaPoints

17 days ago

Hi Gilbert,

As for me, there is a limit on the number of merchants I can or should register. The criteria I use is do I patronize the merchant? This will help when I market the program to them. I cannot be registering merchants who operate too far from me and I never patronize them because I am going to have difficulty getting them to participate in the program. These are my thoughts.

One key aspect of the program is going to be the cost to the merchant if any?

I know you have registered quite a number and it will be good to know, when the Localvantia program is launched your conversion rate. This will help all of us.

As for impoverished areas, I cannot share anything because I live in the city in my country.

Cheers Mate!

33 posts

Rewardical Works in Miscellaneous

19 days ago

Hi Leslie,

The best is to read:

rewardical.com/

Read it several times if you have to!
Cheers

7 posts

SFI account in Miscellaneous #Compensation #Sales

23 days ago

Hi Grace,

You do have several options available like Credit Cards/Debit cards, PayPal etc. You need to check if these options are available in your country. You can check this out from the link below:

www.sfimg.com/PaymentOptions?referrer=search

I can share with you that if I try and deposit funds into a US bank from my country the cost would be prohibitive. You can end up paying more for the bank charges rather than the cost of the product depending on what you buy. Give this a thought

Cheers

5 posts

Pricebenders auctions restriction in Suggestion Box #Pricebenders #TripleClicks

23 days ago

Hi,

I tend to agree with you but there are some restrictions which are country specific like customs duties & tax. This is something that SFI cannot do much about.

Cheers

8 posts

Localvantia in Getting Started

27 days ago

Hi Sonali,

We are all waiting but in the meantime please continue with your pre-registration exercise because that's the start of the journey.

Cheers

10 posts

Localvantia in Marketing #Compensation #Localvantia #Marketing

28 days ago

Hi Sandro,

As far as I am concerned I have no clue. I am waiting for 'big time' just like you. Maybe someone with inside information can throw some light on the issue.

Cheers