50 TCredits for $9.99 SUPER Sale! Limited Time. Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

8x SUPPORT
Parameswaran K.

Malaysia

E365 Runner Up

9 posts

EA requalification in Getting Started #Compensation #VersaPoints

6 days ago

Hi,

Yes, provided you meet the minimum requirements stated in the payment option that you have chosen to receive your commissions.

For eg., if you had chosen PayPal as your payment option then you would need a minimum of USD 20 in commissions.

BTW, the commissions for last month have been processed and paid (Referring to PayPal). You would have received an email notification from SFI regarding your commissions earned.

Please click on the link below to clear your doubts:

www.sfimg.com/Support/index?category=26444&folder=42426

Cheers

11 posts

T-Time in Eager Zebra #Getting Started #TCredits #TripleClicks

6 days ago

Hi Vivian,

There are no special requirements. Only thing is, you got to be in it, to win it.

You are entitled to 18 entries per day.

Cheers and Good Luck!

8 posts

PayPal payout in Compensation #Compensation

10 days ago

Hi,

After commissions are processed the amount is transferred to your PayPal account between the 15-20 of the month. SFI makes a deduction of USD 2.00 as a transaction fee. PayPal may take 2-3 business days to credit to your PayPal account. (Std Terms by PayPal).

I use PayPal and it is credited in USD and I have never missed a payment to-date.

Cheers

13 posts

Being successful in SFI in Getting Started

12 days ago

Hi Vivian,

For me it is quite simple, I measure it against my long-term and short-term goals I set myself. As my circumstances change I revise my goals and that is why SFI reminds us to set our monthly goals.

Cheers

12 posts

Earn and withdraw commissions money in Sales #Sales

17 days ago

Hi Micheal,

He thought RIGHT!He does not need to become EA in 6 months BUT if he chooses to accumulate his commissions and DOES NOT achieve EA status at any time during a continuous 6-month period he will lose his commissions. Please READ my post again so that you are clear.

Posted 1 hours ago

To withdraw his commissions it depends on the Payment Option he chooses. Based on that, if he meets the minimum requirement per month for withdrawal he can withdraw his commissions. For eg, if he chooses PayPal he must have a minimum of USD20.

If he chooses the option to accumulate his commissions then he must beware of the following condition:

"IMPORTANT: If you do not achieve EA status at any time during a continuous 6-month period, you will forfeit all your accumulated commissions."

Cheers

18 posts

To get success in SFI investment is necessary or not in Compensation #Compensation #Marketing #Team Building

17 days ago

Hi p=Pradeep,

Just please allow me to hit the ball into your court. If you opened a business on your own do you think you need to invest?

Cheers

12 posts

Earn and withdraw commissions money in Sales #Sales

17 days ago

Hi Michael,

To withdraw his commissions it depends on the Payment Option he chooses. Based on that, if he meets the minimum requirement per month for withdrawal he can withdraw his commissions. For eg, if he chooses PayPal he must have a minimum of USD20.

If he chooses the option to accumulate his commissions then he must beware of the following condition:

"IMPORTANT: If you do not achieve EA status at any time during a continuous 6-month period, you will forfeit all your accumulated commissions."

Cheers

24 posts

please guide me about bid & build in Pricebenders #Pricebenders

18 days ago

Thanks Anna for your quick reply here is the copy of my pb page

Bid & Build
100%

9 spins earned. Go spin now
What's this?
now tell me what i do ---- when i click there for spin i found nothing
You need another one spin to complete 100% PSA progress, then you will receive 1PSA with keycode 1105.
Means you need total 10 spins to complete 100%PSA progress so that you will get 1PSA.
So spent another 10 Tcredit on PB to get another 1 spin to complete 100% PSA progress.

Hi,

I do believe you are mixing the Spins and the % of PSA.

You are entitled to 1 Spin for every 10 Bids.

With one Spin you can earn 100% PSA if your luck permits.

You don't need 10 Spins to earn 1 PSA as the % earned can vary with each spin, it can be 10 or 20 or 100 -Spin & Win

Cheers
That's Nice,
But I never received 100%PSA progress in one spin.
Everytime I have to spin 10 times.

Yeah, me too but have got 40% once. The point is just because you had to SPIN 10 times does not mean that the chance does not exist.

Cheers

24 posts

18 days ago

Thanks Anna for your quick reply here is the copy of my pb page

Bid & Build
100%

9 spins earned. Go spin now
What's this?
now tell me what i do ---- when i click there for spin i found nothing
You need another one spin to complete 100% PSA progress, then you will receive 1PSA with keycode 1105.
Means you need total 10 spins to complete 100%PSA progress so that you will get 1PSA.
So spent another 10 Tcredit on PB to get another 1 spin to complete 100% PSA progress.

Hi,

I do believe you are mixing the Spins and the % of PSA.

You are entitled to 1 Spin for every 10 Bids.

With one Spin you can earn 100% PSA if your luck permits.

You don't need 10 Spins to earn 1 PSA as the % earned can vary with each spin, it can be 10 or 20 or 100 -Spin & Win

Cheers

18 posts

Lacking Payoneer-card Option on Commission Payment Options? in Miscellaneous #Compensation #VersaPoints

18 days ago

I too see this 'proclaimed option' on the "Payment & Commission Collection Options"
'Information Only' webpage: www.sfimg.com/PaymentOptions

However the Option is not present on the 'actual option' "Commission Payment Options" selection webpage: www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/EditCommissionPaymentInfo

This might indicate that Payoneer cards not available in our Countries, or ???

Hi,

Yes, Payoneer is now not available in some counties which include Malaysia coz I do not see the option and Canada too based on Jelena's Post.

Cheers

24 posts

18 days ago

Thanks dear Parameswaran.k for your reply --- yes i saw this already and its show 9 spin and when i click on it not find any thing

Hi,

When you click on it you will be taken to a new screen showing you the SPIN button and Person Icon on your right showing you the % of PSA earned.

Then click SPIN and you will see the % change in the Person Icon.

Can you see that?

Cheers

18 posts

Lacking Payoneer-card Option on Commission Payment Options? in Miscellaneous #Compensation #VersaPoints

18 days ago

Hi Stephen,

Additional Information.

This is a post by one of the Malaysian Affiliates:

Posted about 1 month ago More by Azman K.

Message from SFI: "Due to licensing requirements, we are no longer able to pay commissions to your country via Payoneer." Country referred to is Malaysia

This is the relevant Forum Thread:

www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=109507

Hope this throws some light on your issue.

Cheers

24 posts

18 days ago

Hi Afsheen,

When you bid for an item please look at the right side of the screen (Centre) and you will see a status bar with the information below:
Bid & Build
10%
0 spins earned.
What's this?

After every 10 bids, you are entitled to 1 Spin and you will see the information to see how many spins you have earned. Just click it.

Cheers

18 posts

18 days ago

Hi Stephen.

I do not use the option but the option is not available anymore when I click on Payment Options it shows SFI Cash Card but after that the options available are:

1. Accumulate you commissions and when you have USD $50, issue me a check
2. PayPal
3. Accumulate my commissions (Hold your commissions until you wish to receive)

FYI, I do recollect some issues about the Payoneer Card. If I do find it I will post it.

Only SFI can confirm this.

Cheers

10 posts

How does bidding work? in Pricebenders #Getting Started #Pricebenders #TripleClicks

19 days ago

Hi Micheal,

Just read the TIPS:

"Pricebenders™ Don'ts

DON'T...wait too long to bid. Connectivity issues, computer crashes, latency (network delays), and other factors may interfere with your bid. If you wait till the last few seconds to bid, you're running the risk that your bid won't go through in time. And make sure you understand that when you bid, it just resets the auction clock, so being the last one to bid before the clock hits zero gains you little if anything...and may just keep you from winning if your bid is delayed by one of the afore-mentioned technical issues. If your strategy is to wait until the "last possible moment," we recommend bidding with NO LESS THAN 5 seconds remaining."

Cheers

10 posts

Why Pricebenders Auctions paused? in Pricebenders #Pricebenders #TripleClicks

19 days ago

Hi,

No issue here. I am able to participate in the Auctions. Maybe a temporary problem.

If you think there is a technical issue raise a Support Ticket or a Bug Report.

Cheers

24 posts

Question about transfering Versa Points in Getting Started #VersaPoints

19 days ago

Hi Marilyn.

Great Response!! you took the words right out of my mouth. BTW great to see you back!!

Hi Maja

It will be great to see a response from you instead of allowing everyone to guess/assume/speculate your actual situation.

Cheers

24 posts

Question about transfering Versa Points in Getting Started #VersaPoints

19 days ago

Hi Maja,

If you fulfill the condition below I believe you can still transfer your VPs:

Transfer of VPs

"HOWEVER...although this policy was created with new Affiliates in mind, any Affiliate who has never been an Executive Affiliate (EA) and has never transferred their month's VP to the following month can take advantage of the VP Transfer option. Note that only the prior month's VP can be transferred over to the current month."

Cheers

295 posts

Introducing…Zing Network! in SFI News #Marketing

20 days ago

Hi Viggo,

Please read what Gery posted and I reiterate:

"No, this is completely the opposite of what our announcement stated. We are NOT encouraging anyone to directly promote Zing or to send their prospects to Zing.network. There is not even any programming in place to credit sign-ups to you if you did!

Please go back and review the announcement, folks, especially the Q&A section. What we said was that you shall continue promoting our individual properties, the ones you are most passionate about. And, then, for any members you attract, we'll expose them to all the other properties for you, because they'll have access to every other property with the same login credentials."

It will be a good idea for Affiliates who choose to participate in the Forum to make it a point to read the entire Forum Thread so that one gets an idea of the issues raised and clarifications provided. Reading the SFI News associated with it several times goes a long way in understanding what is being said. (Just a suggestion!).

BTW, CSAs are assigned by SFI or you can win them at auctions or purchase them.

Cheers

13 posts

Knock Out Trivia in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

20 days ago

Yeah, so what is good about the suggestion. What is "proper correlation"? Knowing that there are 10 countries flags= 10 participants going to be of any value? Improve/Reduce your chances of winning KOT?

Cheers

13 posts

21 days ago

Hi,

Can you tell me what is good about the suggestion? when the original poster does not understand why this happens when the country flags don't equal contestants. Did you read my earlier post and understood it.

Cheers

13 posts

22 days ago

Hi,

If you look at it sometimes there are more than 1 participant from the countries. So you see 5 flags but might see 8 contestants which mean there is more than 1 participant from one of the 5 countries. Hope you follow.

Cheers

295 posts

Introducing…Zing Network! in SFI News #Marketing

27 days ago

Hi Mark.

Please read Gery's response above again:

"No, this is completely the opposite of what our announcement stated. We are NOT encouraging anyone to directly promote Zing or to send their prospects to Zing.network. There is not even any programming in place to credit sign-ups to you if you did!

Please go back and review the announcement, folks, especially the Q&A section. What we said was that you shall continue promoting our individual properties, the ones you are most passionate about. And, then, for any members you attract, we'll expose them to all the other properties for you, because they'll have access to every other property with the same login credentials."

Cheers

17 posts

Ecards to Multiple Recipients in Suggestion Box #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hi Heather,

You cannot do that now. My understanding is because E-Cards contain specific messages like Birthdays/Anniversary/Congrats etc.

My suggestion is if you need to send something important to multiple recipients especially your Downline use your Genealogy and pick the ones you want to sent the same message or Team mail. It may not have the same visual impact but for now, that's what you have.

Cheers

13 posts

Can localvantia merchant operate without financial obligation in Marketing #Localvantia #Marketing #Sales

about 1 month ago

I disagree

... affiliates who help their community merchants increase local sales, will too be rewarded ...

Jan

Hi,

Please read my response in the context of what was said. The proposal is to register the merchant but the merchant does not pay for the rewards but enjoys the benefits of the program and to top it, the affiliate who makes purchases from that merchant gets to claim rewards from SFI.

Of course, the merchant enjoys the benefits of the Localvatia like increased sales but absorbs no cost and that is why registering the merchat makes no sense and serves only the purpose of the Affiliate and the Merchant.

The purpose of Localvantia and the idea of registering merchants is defeated as the objective is to create a WIN-WIN situation for all parties involved in the transaction ie

1. Affiliate get rewards from SFI for making purchases from a registered merchant
2. Merchant gets sales and potential future sales, loyal customers, free marketing etc.
3. SFI provides the rewards to the Affiliate, promotes the merchant maybe resulting in future sales for a fraction of the cost of the rewards which is to borne by the merchant.

The above is a WIN-WIN situation for all parties involved. I do not see why SFI as a business entity should promote a merchant for FREE? Does that make business sense to you?

I am quite aware that you have a tendency to shoot from the hip and ulimately end up shooting your own foot and I am talking from experience, so just be weary!

Cheers