SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Tungamirai M.

Zimbabwe

E365 Country Champion

11 posts

Member signing out in Miscellaneous

5 days ago

Hi Goran
Ask him to check at the bottom of the email, there should be a link that he can click to unsubscribe. He can use that link to prevent further emails being sent to him

6 posts

Collections share no work! Why ? in Marketing #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

6 days ago

Hi Jelena

I also tried to share a product and the link took a very long time to open. As a last resort you could try sharing the URL of the collection itself. Just insert your SFI ID in the the URL just after tripleclicks.com. For example change it from "https://www.tripleclicks.com/collection?id=99999" to "https://www.tripleclicks.com/XXXXXXXX.YYY/collection?id=99999" where XXXXXXXX is your SFI ID and YYY is the key code if you want to use hit tracking.

I hope this helps

20 posts

Best advertising places! in Marketing #Leadership #PSA #Sales

about 1 month ago

thanks Elizabeta, I've been looking for that information as well. But I believe Google Plus was shut down recently

4 posts

It looks like discrimination or not ? in Suggestion Box #Astro Auctions

3 months ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

15 posts

Lunar eclipse! in Just For Fun #Contests #Leadership

5 months ago

There is a live feed on Youtube, you don't have to miss out

15 posts

Lunar eclipse! in Just For Fun #Contests #Leadership

5 months ago

We've got clear skies here in Zimbabwe. It certainly is a beautiful sight

9 posts

This Guaranteed auction not working for me in Pricebenders #Contests #Pricebenders #TCredits

7 months ago

Hi Michael

I hope you are aware that you need to have a minimum rank of EA in order to receive CSAs. Perhaps this could be the reason you are not getting the guaranteed CSAs. How about you try again after achieving EA (Executive Affiliate) status?

29 posts

Brain Sprint too hard for non Americans in Suggestion Box #Eager Zebra

8 months ago

Hi John

Thanks for pointing that out, I also faced the same problem when I tried Brain Sprint. It no longer feels like a game when you have to visit Google for everything. More of an exam on something completely alien to oneself. I hope Sir Gery and his team fix this soon, the game is currently unplayable to some of us.

22 posts

What are the causes of drastically reduction in FORUM ... in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Team Building

10 months ago

Hello Prabhat

Maybe people are still adjusting to the changes in SFI and TripleClicks and they might not have enough information to give a good answer to the forum. Another possible reason is that affiliates who are also ECAs are probably busy moving their businesses to Rewardicals programme. I just think people are very busy adjusting to the changes, even those who are not ECAs they need to adjust and this could leave them with very little time for the forum.

10 posts

ECA or Rewardicals? in Miscellaneous #ECA #Rewardical #Team Building

10 months ago

Hi Motto

It seems they are still fixing things, but I managed to access the ECA tab and got a VP from the "To-do-list" tab. I've given up trying to turn the RW tab green. The ECA tab apparently still exists.

11 posts

What is the difference between the toolbox link, and W3 link? in Getting Started #Getting Started #Sales

11 months ago

Hi Michael

In addition to what others have said, it is also possible to insert tracking codes in the toolbox link. We once discussed tracking codes ( www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1270642#post-1270642 ). This could be useful if you are promoting the product in more than one place. The Share n' Win link doesn't seem to have this option but is quite handy and has other benefits. However, you still get W3 membership automatically if you get a PRM from the toolbox link

10 posts

Is it possible to change TCredits into VersaPoints? in Getting Started #TCredits #VersaPoints

11 months ago

Greetings Thokozani

Yes, it is quite possible. You can use your TCredits at PriceBender Auctions and get MRP for each bid. By bidding on those auctions marked "2x MRP", you get 10 MRP (and 1VP) for each bid. If you bid once each day, you get 2VP per bid. After bidding 15 times, you should have 150MRP and 15VP. With the 150MRP, you can buy a single TCredit and get 102VP. This should give you 117VP - 132VP (+1 TCredit) for every 15TCredits you use.

42 posts

As a new forum guru, what things do you suggest in Miscellaneous #Team Building

11 months ago

Hi Beth

Congrats in becoming Forum Guru. No, I don't think you need to answer a lot of discussions. Just keep posting when you have something useful to say. My own badge came as a complete surprise, I had only replied to a few threads to best of my ability. It would also help if you follow the posting rules. I have seen some affiliates who post frequently but do not have the Forum Guru badge, maybe their posts are not very helpful. This is my first post in a number of days, I only post when I have something meaningful to say. Do not worry too much about keeping the badge, just worry about helping. Like Leanne has said, "quality, not quantity is important". A few good meaningful replies/posts should be enough to keep the badge.

28 posts

Sandra Obsession in Suggestion Box

11 months ago

Good idea

Am also tired of coming across that name in the Forum, I will try not to write it either. I think she (or he) enjoys reading about herself in the forum. I'm sure most of us already know how to deal with such people, just quietly report them to Support and/or block them from sending you emails. It seems as if "you-know-who" enjoys the attention when people discuss him/her on the Forum. Maybe an occasional thread about these troublemakers would suffice, but we should avoid mentioning their names as they probably enjoy the attention.

15 posts

Sandra is at it again. in Miscellaneous #CSA #PSA

11 months ago

This Sandra is surely a headache. I've read about her before and it seems are several complaints because of this character. "She" is probably a man too using a woman's name to get attention. Just imagine all the effort "she" has put into sending unwanted emails to SFI members, if (s)he had used that energy on building "her" SFI business, then Mrs Sandra would have been at least GTL by now. What a waste!

33 posts

Trivia translate in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

11 months ago

I believe she is talking about how she is now able to participate in Knockout Trivia with the help of the "translate" option. It must be difficult to participate in Knockout Trivia if you are not able to speak or understand English.

Congratulations Nada!

19 posts

Letter to Silent Affiliates in Marketing

11 months ago

Hello Johngreat

A very good letter, but unfortunately some new affiliates probably expect money to splash out of their computers immediately after signing up. It is usually only a few who persist and will be successful in SFI, the rest seem to be afraid of doing some work. Just concentrate on those who are willing to put in the effort needed in SFI. Do not be discouraged by the inactive PSAs, but at the same time, do not turn your back on them completely. Some may become active and will need their Sponsor's support.

Who knows, maybe your letter could be just what inactive PSAs need to make them sit up and take note of the great opportunity they are missing out on.

12 posts

BIZ Quiz in Miscellaneous #Rewardical #TCredits

11 months ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

15 posts

Biz Quiz answer displayed wrong in Eager Zebra #Contests

11 months ago

9 posts

Questions about link tracking generators in Getting Started #Getting Started #Marketing

11 months ago

If you go to Google and search "how to dictate numbers" you might find something that could help you input numbers into your links. I hope the search results have answers that are applicable to the device or software that you use for dictation

9 posts

Questions about link tracking generators in Getting Started #Getting Started #Marketing

11 months ago

Hello Michael... and happy new year

I believe you are talking about the number of digits that can be used in your "key code" when you are promoting SFI or Tripleclicks' gateways. I'm not sure the maximum number of digits that can be used in your links, but I have experimented with 8 digits and it worked and I frequently post links with more than 3 digits without a problem.

Also, the tracking numbers go after "...tripleclicks.com/" (or "...sfi4.com/"). For example, to promote let's say today's TCD, the URL is "https://www.tripleclicks.com/detail.php?item=604709" which you must change to "https://www.tripleclicks.com/XXXXXX.YYYY/detail.php?item=604709" where XXXXXXXX is your SFI ID (18328887 in your case) and YYYY is the tracking number (Key Code) you wish to assign to that link. To promote your SFI gateway, (http://www.sfi4.com/FREE) change it to "http://www.sfi4.com/XXXXXXXX.YYYY/FREE" with XXXXXXXX replaced by your SFI ID and YYYY with the tracking number/key code. Please note the "."full stop between SFI ID and key code.

I hope this makes it easier for you, but for a clearer explanation you may have to visit www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=19365

17 posts

T-time Winnings for 2 Consecutive days in Recognition #Contests

12 months ago

Congrats Mohammed

I once won T-time for 6 consecutive days a few months ago

13 posts

How to attach Screenshot in Forum or Stream Post? in Miscellaneous #Getting Started

12 months ago

Greetings Vijaya

After you have clicked the "reply to thread" button, you are given a space to type your reply. at the top of that space, where there is a B I U etc , look for the upload icon and click that.

After that, you select the picture you want to upload from your computer. You can use the "screenshot" feature in your web browser to capture the image from SFI or Tripleclicks website. Different browsers vary in how screenshots are captured, but as a last resort you can press the "Prt Scr" button on your keyboard and paste the image in MS Paint then save

I hope this helps

36 posts

Happy Birthday & Merry Christmas & Happy New Year in Recognition #Leadership #Team Building

12 months ago

Hi Anthony

It's also my birthday today. Happy birthday to us.

31 posts

LAZY AFFILIATE in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #VersaPoints

12 months ago

Your downline will probably follow your example, ie. duplication. They will simply duplicate your laziness. I think you will need to become a magician if you are to be successful in SFI