Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

46x SUPPORT
Michael A.

United States

34 posts

Marketing Rewardicals in Marketing #Marketing #Rewardical

11 days ago

Don't want to be a nitpicker.....but it looks so dumb if you are advertising and there are spelling mistakes in the ad....
it is AWESOME not awsome and it is gold BULLION not buillon. Please correct that when using the ad, and please techies at SFI correct the text on the cards.

Thanks! As you correctly noticed, I just copied and pasted from the Rewardical X-Cards entry on TripleClicks. Not sure if it is incorrect on the actual cards themselves, but you should probably submit your suggestion in the appropriate place as a new thread. The "techies at SFI" will likely never see your comment here and make the change.

- Mike

34 posts

Marketing Rewardicals in Marketing #Marketing #Rewardical

13 days ago

You could set up a simple landing page on a blog or stand-alone site and use the text from the Rewardical X-cards now available at TripleClicks:

===========================================================
What's a Rewardical?

Rewardicals are the amazing new digital tokens you can earn FREE when shopping at awsome local and online stores. Then redeem your tokens whenever you want for a variety of great goodies including:

* Free Gift Cards
* Free Bitcoin
* Free Silver Buillion
* Charitable Donations
* and more!

easyrewards247.com
Use Promo Code: XXXXXX
===========================================================

Be sure and use your own personal promo code. This also makes a good stand-alone ad on social media sites such as Facebook. Just use an attention-grabbing image, such as the Rewardical logo:

Hope this helps!

Aim HIGHER, Dream BIGGER in 2018!

35 posts

Tips to bring your inactive team back!!! in Team Building #CSA #PSA #Team Building

13 days ago

Excellent post! I've just spent a couple of hours putting your suggestions into action. I hope to get similar results. Thank you for sharing your strategy with us.

23 posts

To understand the logic of bidding in Pricebenders #Pricebenders #TCredits #TripleClicks

13 days ago

Exactly! Bidding price doesn't matter once it's over the 77% discount cap. Plus the VP for bidding. Plus winner gets their bids back (on the OP example).

If you have the TCredits available to ensure your win, this strategy is brilliant.

17 posts

Are Rewardcals as effective as MPR at this beginning stage ? in Compensation #Compensation #Rewardical

13 days ago

I just want to know how you guys got so many Rewardicals already? Wow, I'm impressed!

10 posts

Promotion on facebook in Marketing #Contests #Marketing #W3

15 days ago

First, it doesn't say it's a scam. It says it is considered spam. There is a difference. The reason why SFI and many other affiliate links are blocked as spam by Facebook is because there millions of affiliates sharing basically the same link. The same holds true for the Custom Prestige Domains available from TripleClick Direct.

However, I have had success promoting my gateways by using a domain that I purchased for myself, and then linking it using the Custom Gateway Manager. Using your own link and the gateway manager (which uses a CNAME record change rather than just domain forwarding) will solve your problem.

Alternatively, you can create a blog and post information about SFI on the blog, then link to your gateways on the blog. Next, promote the blog post on Facebook, rather than the actual gateway link. You'll get traffic to your blog, and hopefully, some visitors to your gateway.

Hope this helps.

16 posts

How often should a leader send emails to his Team members? in Team Building #Leadership #Marketing #Team Building

15 days ago

Personally, I send out the following:

1. Welcome letter to each new PSA and CSA in the form of an e-card
2. Weekly team mail to my entire team (newsletter format)
3. Semi-daily "movers" email to my Movers list
4. E-cards in recognition of achievements such as Daily Grand wins or birthdays, etc.
5. Special team mail for things such as end-of-month reminders or special incentives/contests that I run

In my thought, the more communication, the better. I want people to know that I'm a real, live person and that they can contact me at any time for help. With that thought in mind, I include not only my email address, but my Facebook profile link, Twitter profile link, Skype ID, etc., to open up as many avenues of communication as I can.

Hope this helps.

223 posts

2018 message from Gery in SFI News #Eager Zebra #Localvantia #Rewardical

15 days ago

Q: Will the Opti-Build badges be retro-active, i.e., take into account our POAs generated before the 10th of this month, or will they only be counting the POAs we generate moving forward?

7 posts

Cost of shipping in Marketing

16 days ago

Submit a support ticket.

9 posts

Questions about link tracking generators in Getting Started #Getting Started #Marketing

16 days ago

As far as external link trackers, I think any of them would work.

The key code numbers can start with a single digit, such as 1.

The key code always goes after your affiliate ID number within the link, with a period between the two. So, within the link is your affiliate ID, period, then the key code you want to use. This is not necessarily at the end of the link.

I hope this answers your specific questions.

27 posts

I am short 495 VPs. What do I do? in VersaPoints

17 days ago

Thank you for this.
An upline just sent a $10.00 gift certificate. I should use it, right?

I would. You can get 5 TCredits with that Gift Certificate, which will give you another 510 VP for the month! :)

36 posts

What I've Learned In My First Two Years With SFI in Miscellaneous #Marketing #Team Building

17 days ago

Thank you all for your responses! Your encouragement means more than you can know. I'm glad to hear from each one of you and read your stories as well. It is evident that we share some of the same struggles in this business, but we also share the same belief that this business can help us achieve our goals.

Anyone who wants to share this with their team has my express permission, of course. My only goal in posting is to share my experience so that others may learn from my mistakes and be encouraged to keep moving forward toward their own personal goals with SFI.

Let's make 2018 SFI's best year ever. Together, we can do it.

29 posts

I missed the opportunity in SFI in Miscellaneous #E365 #PSA #Team Building

17 days ago

Congratulations on your first year with SFI! You're doing very well considering how you started. Keep doing what you are doing - it is obviously working. 2018 will be a great year if you continue on this path.

To YOUR Success!

- Mike

27 posts

I am short 495 VPs. What do I do? in VersaPoints

17 days ago

Here is something I usually share with my team at the end of each month:

Here are some quick ways to get some last minute VP:

TRANSFER BUYING

Look around and see if there is anything you need in your household right now. Soaps, lotions, potions, vitamins, toilet paper, etc.. If you're low on anything and you need to get some items, it's time to start buying from YOUR store! Remember, this isn't spending extra money, but rather re-routing money from big box stores like Wally World into your store, TripleClicks. Read more about transfer buying here:

www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=78

T-CREDITS SINGLE PACK

You can purchase T-Credits in units of 1 each for only $1.99. This will earn you 102 VP and 5 MRP. If you're just a few hundred VP short of your goal for the month, a few T-Credits could just do the trick! You can purchase them at the link below:

www.tripleclicks.com/detail.php?item=47534

Hope this helps!

19 posts

The fabulous Forum in Miscellaneous

17 days ago

I know many readers that are not leaders, but I can't think of 1 leader that is not a reader. Just an observation.

Thanks for the correction. That is a very important distinction.

36 posts

What I've Learned In My First Two Years With SFI in Miscellaneous #Marketing #Team Building

17 days ago

Today (December 30th) marks my two year anniversary as an affiliate for Strong Future International. I thought I would take a few minutes to share my journey thus far and what I've learned during my time here.

I started out strong, or so I thought, in January of 2016. For a few months I signed up new affiliates and qualified as an Executive Affiliate. What I quickly learned was that the overwhelming majority of PSAs will sign up and then do nothing. Nada. Zip. Zero. I've been in network marketing before, so this wasn't a huge surprise, but I was hoping for slightly better results than I got at that time. Within a few months, hope and excitement gave way to doubt and dismay and I soon found myself falling away from active status.

Fast forward to 2017. I had spent months looking at other business opportunities. Signed up for several. All-in-all, the results were still the same! In fact, several of the companies that I signed up with didn't even last the year. Money invested, down the tubes. I learned the hard way about "shiny object syndrome" and that the grass definitely isn't always greener on the other side of the fence. Truth is, we've got a world-class business opportunity right here with SFI, and it has a proven 20-year track record. I don't know why I kept looking elsewhere!

Finally, in March of 2017, I decided to go all-in with SFI. For the last 10 months I've qualified as an Executive Affiliate or higher, even reaching STL for a couple of months. I've set up Facebook pages, Twitter accounts and used my own Instagram account to promote the TripleClicks products and SFI business opportunity. I've purchased traffic and PSAs from various ECAs and CSAs from TripleClicks Direct. I've grown my team from less than 100 to over 1,100 affiliates combined. I started and promoted my own ECA store, even put in my bid and was featured as ECA of The Day not too long ago.

While my team's activity level still isn't where I would like it to be, one thing that I've done that I believe helps is more communication. Over the past months I started communicating semi-daily with my movers. Each week, I've done a weekly team mail newsletter to everyone on my team. I've also sponsored an advertising co-op, which until opti-build, was one of the best ways to share leads. Each month, I also have an incentive/reward prize for achieving a goal. Usually it's as simple as moving up in rank. This last month I've tried something different, and I'm giving away prize $ for those who move up in Badge Quest. Two people have already qualified.

I'll be honest. When I lost my BTL and dropped from STL qualification, I was bummed out. I was tempted to quit. After all that I did, I felt like I was taking one step forward and two steps back. It hit me pretty hard. I stopped communicating with my team as much. I stopped promoting the business. If I couldn't keep one stinking BTL motivated, how could I possibly build a team of BTLs or higher? It's been a tough couple of months, to be sure.

Today, however, I'm determined to keep going. Why? Because despite any setbacks, I still have the hope of residual income and the realization that an SFI business can provide this for me if I build a large affiliate organization. Setbacks will come and go. People will quit. That's on them, not me. I just have to keep on keeping on. Tweak what I'm doing. Find what works and just keep doing it.

So, here are some takeaways I'd like to impart to any new folks that are here, or perhaps any experienced affiliates who have found themselves where I was at - at their own crossroads in their business.

1. It's YOUR business. Treat it like a business and not a hobby.
2. Don't blame your downline for your failure. Sponsor more people. SWSWSWN!
3. Treat TripleClicks like YOUR store! Promote and sell TripleClick products. Buy products from your own store.
4. There will be many changes to SFI/TC. Take them in stride. Gery Carson has our best interest at heart!
5. Consistency is one of the keys. On again - off again - on again is not the way to build momentum in your team.
6. Keep making progress. Each day is a new day. Each month is a new month. Reset your goals and move forward.
7. Keep reading. Review training you've already done. Remember, leaders are readers.
8. Always, always, always track your ads. You have to know which sources and ads are producing results!
9. Budget wisely. Use transfer buying to help make BTL and higher. No reason not to!
10. Challenge yourself to keep moving up on the Power Rank and Leader Boards! Set a goal each month to keep moving forward. You'll find your business growing as you do!

And finally, remember this ... the only way to lose is to quit.

19 posts

The fabulous Forum in Miscellaneous

18 days ago

Shannon,

Thanks for sharing your experience with us. You've set and achieved some pretty impressive goals in your first year here! You are absolutely correct about readers being leaders.

I also want to say that I like the way you write. It's very conversational, and I hope that this is the same way you "talk" in your team newsletters. I think it helps people get to know you and makes things more personable.

Keep up the good work and I'll see you at the top!

Aim High, Dream BIG!

16 posts

How can I be able to create a blog and start my own online marketing in SFI? in Marketing #Marketing

18 days ago

I would highly recommend the following lesson from our Internet Income Course 2.0. Here's an excerpt:

"Although social media is a great place to start, you need to have a Website as a landing point for your social media promotions. A blog is the easiest and most effective type of Website for a novice. Use social media to direct traffic to your blog. Then, use your blog to direct that traffic to your affiliate and sales links. The two main types of blogging platforms are "hosted" and "self-hosted." A self-hosted blog gives you the most control, but requires more knowledge to set up and use effectively. While I recommend Wordpress, there are several other blogging services and blogging software sources available. If you choose to go with a self-hosted blog, you will need to choose a Web hosting service to host your site. The compatibility with Wordpress is a key factor in choosing your Web hosting service."

Read More:

Internet Income Course Lesson 18: Starting Your Own Blog

27 posts

Why our PSA's and CSA's don't work?or inactive? in Getting Started #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

18 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

34 posts

BitCoins grow is nothing compared with this! in Miscellaneous

18 days ago

Congratulations!

Yes, Ripple has been a good investment for many. Keep looking and diversify. There are many alt coins that have a unique value and purpose. There are good investments out there. Just be sure and do your own research on who is behind the coins, what function they will serve, and supply / demand.

7 posts

Why My Text Ads Blocked? in Getting Started

20 days ago

I've had no issues with Twitter. I also use Instagram. Facebook and Google don't like affiliate links, so it's best to link back to your blog or splash page somewhere other than an SFI direct link.

6 posts

Wealth is created by taking risk. in Compensation #Compensation #Team Building

25 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

28 posts

Take advantage of FREE QR Codes in Suggestion Box #Getting Started #Marketing #Sales

26 days ago

This is actually quite brilliant. I'm willing to bet that a QR code could be used on sites that are normally anti-affiliate marketing, like Facebook.

25 posts

Sales is where the money is. Now what? in Sales #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

There are still 90,000+ products to promote. What's the issue?