Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

44x SUPPORT
Michael A.

United States

13 posts

What could be the best to earn Money with Limited Budget in Getting Started #Getting Started

4 days ago

As some of the others have said, I think TripleClick sales represent an opportunity that can earn money quickly and for free. Free, because you can advertise any popular product (such as the deal of the week) across social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter.

It is also possible to set up a blog (or multiple blogs) on free platforms such as Blogger or Wordpress and through proper SEO techniques, drive traffic to the blogs, where they can then advertise products (or, if it's about home business - they can recruit new affiliates!). The blogs will take more time to generate traffic and revenue, but over time they can be more powerful than social media because they are more targeted.

Just my two cents' worth. Hope it helps.

Aim High, Dream BIG!

19 posts

Question about direct commissions in Sales #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

5 days ago

In addition to what has been shared above, you can also view your TripleClicks sales report at the link below.

www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/SalesNotificationReport

6 posts

I Am Unable To Upload The Memes From MS Paint In My Laptop in Marketing #Marketing #Sales

6 days ago

I do not understand what you are trying to do with MS Paint? The memes are easily downloaded and then uploaded to all types of social media, such as Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter. No altercation to the memes is necessary.

Hope this helps.

Aim High, Dream BIG!

26 posts

New affiliate using an android phone in Getting Started #Getting Started #PSA

7 days ago

I use an Android phone quite a bit. There are certain areas of the site where things are less than optimal, the forums and genealogy being two. They can still be used, but have to be enlarged manually by double-clicking on the page or using the two-finger reverse-squeeze to zoom in.

Not sure why the profile picture load is a problem. Keep in mind that even after a successful upload, it still has to be approved by the corporate office. Since this is a weekend, there would be a delay. Same thing with a support ticket. Support team doesn't work on the weekends.

I have no issues accessing the launchpad on my phone. Using the drop-down menu, everything is sized well enough to read with no problems. Find out what browser he is using. Make sure he is using the Google Chrome browser and that it is updated with default settings on text size, etc..

I am confused about your last sentence. I understand not having data, but if he is connected via WiFi (as I would assume, without data) then YouTube shouldn't be a problem. If he can get online and log into SFI, then he has access to the internet somehow, and that would include YouTube.

Anyway, hope this helps. Just remember, where there's a will, there's a way. If he has to, he can always go to a public library and use a computer there.

Aim High, Dream BIG!

32 posts

If I had only known sooner... in Getting Started #E365 #Getting Started #Team Building

7 days ago

Glen, this is a great post! So many people don't realize what they have their hands on with SFI and too many quit before ever getting to that point. I'll definitely be sharing this forum post with my group in my weekly newsletter this week. Thanks for sharing!

11 posts

Don't discount your CSA's! in Team Building #CSA #Leadership #Sponsor

8 days ago

I agree wholeheartedly! My CSAs are still part of my sales team, even if their downline is not. I get a commission on their purchases, and that makes them valuable to me. I want to see them succeed as much as I want my PSAs to succeed. I treat them no differently. My "door" is open to help anyone on my team, and that includes my CSAs.

8 posts

How to offer service as an ECA in ECA Program #ECA #Marketing #Sales

9 days ago

Go through the regular application process. I guess it depends on what types of service you are referring to, but I offer services through my ECA. no products. I help folks with their websites, blogs, offer SEO, evaluation of their site, content writing services, etc. There are some services that are no longer being accepted, such as traffic or advertisement, so just review the list of what is allowed and what is not.

Hope this helps!

Aim High, Go BIG!

9 posts

Referral link to refer new affiliates in Getting Started #Marketing #Sponsor

9 days ago

You can use any of the links located on the My Gateways page:

www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/GatewayList

Note that there are different links for SFI referrals, TripleClicks referrals, ECA referrals, etc..

Hope this helps.

Aim High, Dream BIG!!!

10 posts

Just by advertising, we can make real money! in Marketing #ECA #Marketing #Sales

10 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

8 posts

WARNING re Notifications Manager in Miscellaneous #Getting Started

10 days ago

Thank you Michael;

I assume SMS means messages are sent to your Cellular Phone 'instant message' program -- not our online SFI 'instant message' Chat.

Has selecting this type of Notification, prevented you from receiving them in your SFI based Inbox?

Does selecting to "Shut off email version" seem to affect receiving them in your SFI based Inbox or just 'gmail'?

Curious to see if my expectations are unexpected/unreasonable, before submitting a Support Ticket.

Respectfully,
Stephen

Yes, you are correct. I no longer get email versions of the notifications that get sent to my phone.

9 posts

Am I still entitled to my PSA sign up bonus? in Miscellaneous #Compensation

10 days ago

You left out the most important part relating to when he joined. He was still eligible to get the bonus if he completed by the 16th:

NOTE: New affiliates joining SFI through Sunday, July 16th, will still be eligible to receive the up-to-$100 Signing Bonuses that are currently referenced in our Gateways, banners, etc. To receive them, they simply need to complete the qualifying actions no later than the end of Sunday, July 16th.

He joined on the 14th, therefore was still eligible if he completed the qualifying actions in time.

That would be correct if it didn't say below his profile picture that he joined the 18th of July not the 14th, or at least that's what I am showing on this end.

Andy

I stand corrected. I misread the OP's start date. Thank, Andy.

8 posts

WARNING re Notifications Manager in Miscellaneous #Getting Started

10 days ago

I set mine to use SMS alerts a while back. SMS works fine for me.

I would submit a support ticket and have them look into it.

9 posts

10 days ago

You left out the most important part relating to when he joined. He was still eligible to get the bonus if he completed by the 16th:

NOTE: New affiliates joining SFI through Sunday, July 16th, will still be eligible to receive the up-to-$100 Signing Bonuses that are currently referenced in our Gateways, banners, etc. To receive them, they simply need to complete the qualifying actions no later than the end of Sunday, July 16th.

He joined on the 14th, therefore was still eligible if he completed the qualifying actions in time.

9 posts

10 days ago

If you are referring to the signup bonus program that ended when we began Class Cash, then yes. It is still paid out under the same conditions as before, as 3% of your commissions per month, up to 18 months.

Q: I have received Signing Bonuses previously. The total amount of those bonuses resides in my account. Do I lose this money?
No. If you have Signing Bonus money in your affiliate account, it is paid out per the original rules (as 3% of your commissions, for up to 18 months). Do note, however, that we have changed the name from Signing Bonus to Action Bonus. That is, the money you received as a Signing Bonus is now categorized in your account as an Action Bonus.

Source: www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=228977

Hope this helps.

Aim High, Dream BIG!

17 posts

has central time changed in Miscellaneous #Marketing #Pricebenders

11 days ago

Yes, as with many countries in the world, the majority of the US participates in Daylight Savings Time during the summer months. On Sunday, we switched back to standard time, losing one hour. "Spring forward, Fall back " ... i.e., we add one hour in the Spring and Lose one hour in the Fall.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daylight_saving_time

21 posts

New lessons for VPs in LaunchPad? in Miscellaneous #Rewardical

11 days ago

They have in the past. I'm guessing that it will just be a matter of time, once some of the details are nailed down. They have a lot of irons in the fire. Be patient. :)

18 posts

Are they worth bidding for in Pricebenders #CSA #Pricebenders #PSA

11 days ago

It's a numbers game. Approximately only 1-3% of all affiliates will become active, so keep that in mind. Out of 17, you would be lucky if one was active. I really don't judge a source of affiliates until I get at least 100 affiliates from the source. Then I look and see how many turned out to be "active" and on my Movers list.

Some will, some won't, so what. Next!!!

20 posts

have you clicked on your any badge? in Miscellaneous #Eager Zebra #Leadership #TripleClicks

12 days ago

I did find ONE badge that still doesn't offer the options, and that is the one under "Current Badge Quest level." I still don't see an option whether or not to display the Badge Quest level badge. Nothing happens when I click on that one.

20 posts

have you clicked on your any badge? in Miscellaneous #Eager Zebra #Leadership #TripleClicks

12 days ago

Thanks for clarifying! I knew it was supposed to be there, but I also know for a fact that it was not there on most of the badges I've checked in trying to advance by Badge Quest level!

Actually it WAS there for most of the badges. Just a few didn't have an option.

What changed is the Location of the options.

Where was it before? I never could find it. I'm excited because now I can remove the games stuff from my JMT gateway, for starters.

20 posts

12 days ago

Thanks for clarifying! I knew it was supposed to be there, but I also know for a fact that it was not there on most of the badges I've checked in trying to advance by Badge Quest level!

36 posts

Awarding of Rewardicals for Badge Quest levels in Miscellaneous #Rewardical

13 days ago

You've already received the award(s) for achieving that Badge Quest level once. Why would you expect to receive them again, just because the reward has changed?

17 posts

The Power of Flyers in Team Building #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

13 days ago

I agree, flyers can be very useful in the right areas. We do, of course, have several flyers available in the Marketing Aids section. This one is a color flyer for the SFI opportunity. If you're good with such things, you can probably edit the PDF to make a bunch of vertical tabs here you can have them tear off the URL (under where the URL goes now). A short URL or custom domain name would be perfect.

www.sfimg.com/MarketingAids/PDF/FREE_full07.pdf

14 posts

A monthly follow up letter from a BTL to his Team Members in Miscellaneous #Team Building

14 days ago

This a good leadership contest/reward for your team! Are you limiting it to a certain number of award achievers (like first come, first served) or will you pay out to as many as make the goal?

41 posts

How to stay in SFI with ZERO active affiliates? in Team Building #ECA #Sponsor #Team Building

15 days ago

1. How many affiliates did you sponsor last month? The "active" rate is about 1-3%, so 1 to 3 out of every hundred. If you have thousands of affiliates and no one is active at all (see movers tab), then I would recommend switching sources of affiliates.

2. How are your communication skills? Are you doing an icebreaker with new PSAs? How about a Welcome e-card? Do you do a weekly newsletter to your entire team, without fail?

3. You ask in your title how you can continue in SFI with no active affiliates. However, there are 5 additional ways to currently earn with SFI without active PSAs. Have you taken a look at the Compensation Plan lately? Even if you've seen it before, it might be worth a review:

www.sfimg.com/Reference/CompPlan

Hope this helps. It's really all about perspective!

Aim High, Dream BIG!

40 posts

A Fork In The Road in Miscellaneous

15 days ago

This really spoke to what I was seeking. I think there will be a freeze right around the actual "magic moment" of the fork. Yea, I only have a couple hundred invested but wanted to invest at least a grand, but like you suggest, waiting for a big dip.

I'm still, at this point, seeing Bitcoin as more of an investment than as a usable currency with the transaction fee's. However, I CAN see a benefit for those in Countries where currency is an issue. So, I'm not fighting bitcoin.

Glad I make some sort of sense. Your last paragraph hits the nail on the head.