Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

54x SUPPORT
Michael A.

United States

24 posts

Are You Surprised That I’m Still A GTL Using Free Advertising? in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

1 day ago

YES, actually, I'm surprised you are STILL a Gold Team Leader. I'm waiting for you to go Platinum already!

Lead the way, Captain!

60 posts

Better understanding of Compression in Compensation #Compensation #Sales #Team Building

1 day ago

Sure.

"Q: My sponsor is inactive or won’t qualify as a DD. Does that mean I can’t receive any sign-ups from above?
No. Your inactive or unqualified sponsor will simply be skipped over when sign-ups come down the stream. Same goes for any other inactive/unqualified upline members (they’ll be skipped as well)."

Source: news.sfimg.com/2017/03/06/introducing-opti-build/

60 posts

Better understanding of Compression in Compensation #Compensation #Sales #Team Building

1 day ago

Ok, so when opti-build first came out, the idea was to help team members with PSAs, but only those that qualified as BTL. The udea of compression comes is because this flow of PSAs was going to skip over the unqualified and still help DD BTLs further down in depth. My understanding is that this wasn't done because of complications with the programming.

With compression being successful on the commission side, I thought maybe the team could take another look at programming in compression for the Opti-build program.

60 posts

1 day ago

Gery,

Now that we have compression figured out and programmed for commissions, is there any chance we can revisit compression for opti-build?

27 posts

Astro Auction Strategy in Astro Auctions

3 days ago

Anshul,

Participation is easy! You only have to have 1 TCredit to bid on an auction. With just that one bid, you can win prizes just for participating in the auction. Winning might be a different matter.

- Mike

15 posts

When will we see banners for the new gateway? in Marketing #Marketing #Team Building

3 days ago

My vote for banner size to fast-track would be 468x60, 250x250, and 728x90.

Just my two cents' worth. Thanks for asking for our input, Gery!

14 posts

"No Get Rich Quick" Gateway Is Live! - I'm Already Posting Ads... in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

3 days ago

Posted to several thousand on one safelist and have an ad running on one social platform.

The early bird gets the worm! ;)

27 posts

4 days ago

Thank you! At least I'm not alone in my quandry. I get that they can win prizes and such and the Rewardicals are there, but is that really worth the exchange? Perhaps it is. I'll have to do some number crunching to figure it out.

In the meantime, keep in mind you can bid as little as 1 TCredit and still get prizes and an entry in pick the price entry too. So, those of us without deep pockets might still be able to gain something from these Astro Auctions! :)

27 posts

5 days ago

I'm pretty sure you only get your TCredits returned if you don't win.

27 posts

5 days ago

Looking at the Astro Auction Flight Log, I'm a bit confused about something and I'm hoping someone can clue me in here.

Why would you bid MORE TCredits than the auction's TCredit package is worth? For example the winning bid on flight # 258 was 461 TCredits. The auction? A 400 pack of TCredits. So, effectively, the winner bid 61 credits MORE than the package they won was worth.

Why? Someone help me out here.

29 posts

What has happened to our Commission? in Compensation #Compensation #Sales

5 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

9 posts

Won at auction,no TC credits? in Pricebenders #Pricebenders #TCredits #TripleClicks

5 days ago

A support ticket would be the best way to resolve your issue.

26 posts

Astro Auctions in Astro Auctions #TCredits #TripleClicks

5 days ago

I didn't win the auction, but I did win enough RT for a new PSA!

19 posts

Scheduled chats! in Getting Started #Getting Started #Team Building

6 days ago

My experience with scheduled chat has been the same. Zero follow through.

I do still use the icebreakers, however, in case I can catch someone online or if they request an email follow up. I have had some success with those.

Hope this helps.

20 posts

Have you told anyone about SFI today in Team Building #Team Building

7 days ago

Kelly,

I'm using the free internet income course right now in one of my groups. I did a poll asking how much they would be willing to pay for a course covering XYZ topics and in a few days I'll break the good news to them that it's free!

20 posts

Have you told anyone about SFI today in Team Building #Team Building

7 days ago

I sent out my ad to 20,000 safelist subcribers today. I think that counts.

74 posts

Any guesses for 10th of July? in Miscellaneous #Eager Zebra

11 days ago

The reference is to a David Bowie song. Maybe the new product is some form of digital music service.

10 posts

Net neutrality is ending and is affectin published sites in Marketing #Marketing #Sales

about 1 month ago

"In the latter week, my published sites no longer instantly loads; shows in BING search engine; however is re-directed …"

That has nothing to do with net neutrality. Sounds like your hosting is the issue and you have possibly been hacked. I would contact your web host and see if they can provide some assistance.

Hope this helps.

10 posts

Help in finding affiliates :) in Marketing #Marketing #Sales

about 1 month ago

No. SFI is an affiliate program in its own right. In fact, recruiting affiliates from SFI into other program is expressly forbidden in the affiliate agreement:

18. Affiliate is strictly prohibited from soliciting SFI affiliates for other business opportunities. Although SFI takes no issue with affiliates being involved with other business opportunities outside of SFI, affiliates may not use any SFI resource or tool (i.e. TeamMail, TeamTalk, PSA Mailer, CSA Mailer, My Best Tips, etc.) to promote these other business opportunities or for-profit endeavors to other affiliates.

Source: www.sfimg.com/Reference/AffiliateAgreement

22 posts

I want to apologize for all to see. in Team Building #Marketing #Team Building

about 1 month ago

I did not read your post yesterday, but I wanted to give you kudos for owning up to what you felt was a mistake and giving credit to your upline where credit is due. It takes someone special to admit it when they've made a mistake, and even more so publicly.

As far as weeding out inactive people, I don't even try. You've been in network marketing a while, so you may have heard about this process. I just try to throw enough mud against the wall long enough for something to stick, lol. My numbers were running between 1 and 3% active PSAs before Smart Start. I'm not saying that killed it, because I also went through some "down time" with my SFI business, and that's never good. Remember, our downline is watching us, even when we think they may not be. Someone is, or will be. So, consistency is the key - one key I'm still developing.

Hope this was helpful.

Aim HIGHER, Dream BIGGER in 2018!

16 posts

Yes or No? in Miscellaneous #Localvantia #Rewardical #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hi Phill,

I think it would be great to document your story here along the way! Let us know how it goes with the angel investors, how your website development takes place, and how the Localvantia / Rewardicals program looks from the inside - from the viewpoint of the merchant!

I look forward to the next update.

372 posts

New Comp Plan Improvements in SFI News #Compensation #CSA

about 1 month ago

Thank you for confirming that I was correct. Your number two point above, as stated, us incorrect.

372 posts

New Comp Plan Improvements in SFI News #Compensation #CSA

about 1 month ago

The Diamond Plan has always stated it was 5 PTLs on your first level, for as long as I've been involved with SFI.

19 posts

Captcha on each PTP pick. Seriously? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

2 months ago

I play PTP every single day and have not had to do anything more than a check-box captcha on any given day. I certainly don't have to do that more than once.

I agree with the captcha, to prevent fraud, abuse, and the degradation of the entire SFI program. I applaud Gery and the IT team for taking this step!