Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

24x SUPPORT
Jackie F.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

10 posts

New Signups Asking For Money in Team Building #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 hour ago

Julius,

This is not an uncommon practice. There are countries where the term "sponsor" is a literal implication of financial support.
You are right to encourage your team members to "work for their business." Perhaps another go at LaunchPad (or at least a thorough first reading) would be a good suggestion.

Much success to you!

15 posts

LOST .... Reward Offered !!! in Miscellaneous #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

3 days ago

Ray,
Click on your affiliate picture. Your Snapshot page will appear, along with SFI Badges.
Go to the bottom of that page; you will see a series of dots. Those indicate pages you may scroll to. Scroll to (I believe) the fifth page, you will see your T-Time badge displayed.

Now...check and see if you have somehow set it to NOT appear on your leadership page. Reverse that action.

15 posts

LOST .... Reward Offered !!! in Miscellaneous #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

4 days ago

Ray,

I see your T-Time Badge; you haven't lost it.

Congrats on your impressive number of wins!

3 posts

Receive More Marketing Interest By Asking More Questions! in Marketing #Marketing

4 days ago

Hi Bruce,

I absolutely agree it's wise to get the prospect talking. Advice on a product, however, has a 50% chance of not having a positive outcome. I don't like those odds.
What I favor, is getting the prospect to talk about themselves (people LOVE to talk about themselves!). Engage the prospect. He/she will tend to share insights with you, and this works to build a relationship. Nurture this relationship; get them to "Yes."

18 posts

Challenges that can be reported via support desk or forum in Getting Started #Leadership

5 days ago

"So poorly in the forum"??? Randy, you are the Number 1 Forum Guru! NUMBER ONE!!!
Haha! See what I did there ?!?
I tend to use capital letters for emphasis, as well. I have been admonished by those who are responsible for such things for doing so. No, my caps lock isn't broken, I'm not shouting, I am merely emphasizing. It's a thing.

15 posts

Gone missing? in Miscellaneous

5 days ago

Thank you, Randy.
I recall she had opted out a few years ago due to health issues, but then came back stronger than ever.
Hope all is well and that she makes a triumphant return.

15 posts

Gone missing? in Miscellaneous

5 days ago

Has anyone heard from/been in contact with our friend Mary B? She is usually fairly active within the Forum, but I don't recall having seen a post from her in a considerable time.

Mary B, I hope you are well!

59 posts

Request re grammatical correction in Miscellaneous

6 days ago

Hey Randy!
I came to the party late, but thought I'd weigh in.
Still waiting to hear from the Canadian judges...
(Please! I hope someone gets that reference!)

18 posts

Qualify EA before 10th and after 10th difference in Team Building #Compensation #PSA #Team Building

8 days ago

Al,

With all due respect, EA does NOT "come with Booster Club membership."

Your Booster Club membership came on the first of the month with your Auto-Delivery.

Much success to you!

19 posts

Why Signups Join Then Optout 3 Seconds Later in Team Building #PSA #Team Building

11 days ago

Julius,

I believe you're referring to the "tire kickers," the "lookie-loos," the "I want to make a million dollars on the internet overnight and without working" mindset individuals. They're plentiful. Also, they are not the workers you are looking for.

15 posts

Stream in Marketing #Marketing #Team Building

14 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

13 posts

Tcredit in Suggestion Box #TCredits

16 days ago

Who would you suggest pay for this largesse?

39 posts

Question for $ Million? in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

17 days ago

Sasa,

This business is entirely a numbers game. For that very reason, why choose width or depth???
Choose width AND depth!!!
We are, none of us, frankly, in a position to limit our options. Choosing width OR depth definitely limits our business expansion, while choosing BOTH allows for our business to grow exponentially.

The sky's the limit, if only we don't limit ourselves.

13 posts

Gold Plated Fast Track Pin in Suggestion Box

20 days ago

Grantley,
Plating the Fast Track pin would be a very costly endeavor.
With all due respect...as this pin currently serves as an incentive to affiliates, your suggestion of charging a fee to said affiliates for the plating process would make it less an incentive and more an encumbrance.

14 posts

SFI Team Work in Team Building #Pricebenders #PSA #Team Building

20 days ago

Andy,

Agreed, we are all independent business owners; however, any level beyond BTL is very much reliant upon the actions/activities of our downlines. We rise or we fall TOGETHER.
None of us can reach the level of DIAMOND TEAM LEADER without our teams. Much as we strive for success, it is ultimately our downline that determines said success. If you are blessed with such a downline, help them also achieve the levels (ranks) they desire at your earliest opportunity. We ARE in this together.

24 posts

To earn money is important to invest? in Marketing #Marketing

20 days ago

Roalba,
Welcome to SFI!
I cannot stress enough the importance of the LaunchPad lessons. If you've read them (rocket icon at top of your affiliate page) I encourage you to read them again. Study them; truly absorb the information. Then...read them again.

Much success to you!

253 posts

New boosters to advance your rank in Badge Quest before the end of the year! in SFI News

23 days ago

What a wonderful new badge addition, and so timely!
For some affiliates, the points associated with the new badge may be a boon for Badge Quest!
Thank you, Mr. Gery Carson and Staff, for always striving to "set us up" for SUCCESS!!!

24 posts

Soonerflash Christmas Eve in Just For Fun

23 days ago

THAT'S it! I believe you've given us a new classic!
Although, I do hope the coffee spilled onto the wife was merely tepid.
Merry Christmas, Randy! Thank you for your creativity.

9 posts

Facebook Christmas Eve in Inspiration/Testimonials

23 days ago

Awesome post, Randy! Thank you for sharing!
Until I reached the credit, I thought you had written this.
Kudos to Linda Sharps. Cleverly done!

19 posts

Tsunami volcano struck Indonesia in Miscellaneous

23 days ago

Prayers for Indonesia. May those affected find peace and strength.

7 posts

putting a cap on number of articles in FORUM in Suggestion Box

24 days ago

Dakshesh,

Why? With all due respect, there are several members of the Forum with vast knowledge of both SFI and marketing that regularly share here with us. Why would you wish to stifle them, and, our learning opportunities along with it?

72 posts

Biz Quiz Correct Answers Percentage in Miscellaneous #Contests

26 days ago

Tanja,
Early in my SFI days, I often forgot to answer Biz Quiz. My solution (and I use this method still!) is to NOT turn my WIN IT tab green until I have answered Biz Quiz. The moment I do answer Biz Quiz is also the moment I turn my WIN IT tab green. Now, I know at a glance if I've answered or not.

22 posts

Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for the Festive Season in Recognition #Leadership #Team Building

26 days ago

Antony,

Thank you for sharing this cherished family recipe. I'll be adding this to my own family's traditions.
Merry MERRY Christmas to you and yours.

14 posts

Hold the Press! in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Team Building

26 days ago

Bijan,
Of course, Forum posts are not going to be all "rainbows and unicorns." We are human; we share issues, both positive and negative.
My post is aimed specifically at the Forum posts that violate specific Forum rules. Without rules, total anarchy ensues.
Families, most notably "GOOD FAMILIES" abide by rules.

14 posts

Hold the Press! in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Team Building

26 days ago

Far be it for me to rain on anyone's Forum parade...you've reached a milestone? Share it; let's celebrate!You have a brilliant new idea/method/sales plan? You've come to the right place! The Forum is all about brainstorming, motivating and inspiration. You want to drop a "hit and run" rant/rage/ultimatum? STOP!!! HOLD THE PRESS!!!

First: BREATHE.
Now, count to ten.
Still upset? Before you put pen to paper (or, in this case, finger to keyboard) please take a moment and review our Forum rules: www.sfimg.com/forum/tips

Remember that anything you share to the Forum will be seen by your downline. Any issues/problems/critiques you have with SFI will NOT be solved in the Forum. Unless your ultimate goal is to entice your downline to doubt (and perhaps mutiny!) you would best be served addressing your issues through another venue.

HOLD THE PRESS...and HOLD the rage!