Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Sefunmi A.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

11 posts

bitcoin reedem in Getting Started #Rewardical

4 months ago

you need a minimum of $25 worth of bitcoins in Rewardicals to redeem. If you have earned up to that, then try to have an account with bitpay.

24 posts

I am an ea2 and received twelve TCredits! in Recognition #TCredits

over 2 years ago

Congrats Rosalee.... Keep doing the great work.

20 posts

Unable to Purchase with my Nigerian MasterCard? in Nigeria #CSA #Auto-Delivery #VersaPoints

over 2 years ago

You'll get your SFI Mastercard if your link or downline helps you to accumulate a total of $20 on all sales. check here: www.sfimg.com/Resources/CashCard

15 posts

Sponsor in Team Building #Team Building

over 2 years ago

As earlier said, you can click on her name close to your photo at the right top corner of your page. Its a new year and what i'd say or advise is for you to start up a communication with her by getting her contact or mail which may be displayed you c an visit www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/upline to check for her details. Put a call through and let her know that you're one of her PSA's and you've tried communicating wit her to no avail or better still send her a mail continually till you get a positive response. I do ope with that, you'd get the best of her as time goes by.