Grab up to 13,000 free, business-boosting CSAs when you advance your rank this month! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Mina A.

France

52 posts

Will I earn by just clicking tabs? in Team Building #Compensation #Leadership #Team Building

over 2 years ago

Thanks Micheal,
As the word goes, " Rome was never built in a day" and "Nothing good comes easy"!
Many people want a business where they'll start counting cash immediatly and never minding what comes out of it tomorrow. If you're in this category, then you must have to invest from your pocket.
Many others are in the category of reading, taking time to understand and build a solid tomorrow.
I'm in the second category!
AND YOU?

31 posts

First Ever Pricebenders Win in Recognition #Pricebenders

over 2 years ago

Congratulations Himu,
I can imagine how excited you are on your first Auction win. You remind me of how i felt when i won my first auction. "200 CSA with just 3 bids".

Now, what are your plans on how best to utilise this FIRST WIN to make it one of your most memorable actions in SFI?

More wins to your way!

28 posts

Loosing my CSAs in VersaPoints #CSA #Pricebenders #VersaPoints

over 2 years ago

Dear Marlon T,
I beg you to stop seeing problems with affiliates and start seeing solution to their problems. Lol!

I love reading from old members like you that has been with SFI for at least 1 year and still standing, you give me the motivation and believe that there's something to gain n SFI.

I would'nt hesitate to ask questions for i believe that's the only way to learn and understand faster. Many has abandoned because they got confused and never wanted to ask questions, of which almost happened to me but thank God for this post (question) that gave me a better experience and understanding.
Just two days after this post, i got a fast solution to my problem through people's opinions and advices. Especially the great offers and Gift Certificate from my team leaders and the best of it all is getting closer to them and learning directly from them.

"People need to quit trying to walk across their country in one day or try to eat an elephant in one day, and focus on consistently putting one foot in front of the other, or taking one bite at a time."

I'll quit trying to eat a full elephant a day and consistently focus on one bite at a time, but i'll make sure i start with the leg so it does'nt wake up and escape.
I should presume the leg is my Standing Order!

Thanks for your advice and do have a lovely weekend.

28 posts

over 2 years ago

Thanks Clive M,
Your post is very helpful, i'll apply this methode from now on.
Do have a beautiful weekend.

28 posts

over 2 years ago

Thanks for your concern and help sir, i'm very greatful.

28 posts

over 2 years ago

Dear Tall Ship,
I'm sorry if my response sound a bit negetive.

But in my opinion, i suggest that CSAs awarded by SFI can be taken but not the ones won by auctions and been paid for by Affiliate .

41 posts

Gold Streak question and answer in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

over 2 years ago

Very interesting to see everybody's reply :) - I would opt to eat the ice cream with my hands....

Very interesting indeed!
Does it mean that many do not know the meaning of LEAST WANT? Or is it that we do not take enough time to read and understand others statement?

41 posts

over 2 years ago

"They are tricky"

Games are more fun when they are tricky but not when they are cheaty!
Do have a great day Louis.

41 posts

over 2 years ago

Hi Blessing,
You were asked to choose the one you least/would'nt want to eat with hand.

41 posts

over 2 years ago

Dear Randy,
I've read most of your comments and i find them just and helpful. But your response here is unlike you!
Are you sure you understand the question?
It is what you would least do and not what you would do.

My respects sir!

41 posts

over 2 years ago

Hi Irena,
You might be right by finding the questions on Gold Streak stupid, but in my opinion they're not because that was exactly what they ask of you "IN YOUR OPINION, what is....?".
Our opinions are different but majority wins the vote!

28 posts

over 2 years ago

From the CSA Auction page:

IMPORTANT! To retain your CSAs, you must maintain EA (minimum 1,500 VP) status monthly. Also, do NOT bid if you are not willing or able to provide quality support.

Mr Tall Ship,
Remember that most of us in this site earns very little or nothing to survive the month with our kids but we still squeeze out something from the little we have to bid with the hope to win. When you eventually won, you'll now have to look for money to claim your won. But if you don't meet up with 1,500 VP in the following month, you loose it all.
What courage is this giving to less privilege and a begginner like me?

"Also, do NOT bid if you are not willing or able to provide quality support."

How do i provide quality support when i don't have the quality means?
I'm sorry but your response is not encouraging!

41 posts

over 2 years ago

Thanks Michele,
You seem to be the only one who understands the question.

41 posts

over 2 years ago

Dear friends,
The question is "what would you least (would'nt) want to eat with your hand? Not what you want to eat with your hand.

41 posts

over 2 years ago

I just had this on Gold Streak.

Question: What food would you want to least eat with your hand? (A) Ice cream (B) Mashed potatos.
My answer was ice cream but i was bursted out that the correct answer was mashed potatos.

Now my question is: What would you prefer to eat with your hand? A) Ice cream. B) Mashed potatos.

Just for fun!

28 posts

over 2 years ago

Good day sir/everyone,
I was made to understand that if i don't meet up with the 1,500 VP for the month that i'll permanently loose my CSAs.
Does this include the 200 CSAs i won by PriceBender Auctions that i paid for?

45 posts

New Affiliate Reminders tool in SFI News #Leadership #Team Building

over 2 years ago

A very BIG THANKS Mr Gery!
This new announcement has just made things easier for new Affiliate like me. I'm just about 4months in SFI and i'm still studying the site to understand it better, one truely need lots of time to sacrifice on this site if one want to be successful with SFI. I find it difficult to share the little time i have to follow up my PSAs/CSAs and study what i need to learn with SFI.
But this reminder placed on my alert tab will definitly remind me of what i have to do and when to do it without the stress of writing them down.

31 posts

This Is My Lucky Day!!! in Recognition #Eager Zebra

over 2 years ago

It Feels good To Win!

I agree with you Herman, it feels so good to win!
I too just PB Auction for the first time "200 CSAs" with just 3 bids.

14 posts

About the GOALS tab...? in Miscellaneous

over 2 years ago

Hi Birdie,
Most time i ask myself this same question and now i've found the solution through your post.
Thanks a lot!

192 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion George Ashiobi! in Recognition

over 2 years ago

Congratulations George Ashiobi
As an SFI E365 finalist myself, i know it takes a lot to get to where you're today. You deserve this title and every goodies that goes with it. I hope to recieve this title when it get to my turn and i wish i could get some tips from you on how you got there.
Congrats once again and i wish you more ranks and success with SFI.

29 posts

Does everyone get these kind of signups? in Ask Gery #Team Building

over 2 years ago

Hi Diane,
Any person with fake identity is not real. Get him off your neck and allow the real ones to fill in the gap!

22 posts

Blogging in Ask Gery #Marketing

over 2 years ago

I believe sharing content of SFI lunchpad will attract more people to join and that's another way of advertising SFI.

13 posts

KO Trivia Training page for non Americans! in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

over 2 years ago

You're right Dragan,
I love this Game aswel, it is very educationnal for both adults and kids.
From now on i'm going to start playing KOT with my kids.

13 posts

KO Trivia Training page for non Americans! in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

over 2 years ago

Most of us living outside the USA are finding it difficult to answer most KO Trivia questions that's got to do with the American cultures and histories. And i believe some Americans are facing the same problem as well.

My question is, is there any page in SFI where one can read/learn about question/answer of KO Trivia Games to make it easier and more interesting for beginners?