Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

J. M.

Canada

24 posts

Please spanish-speaking people help us. in Team Building #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

3 days ago

Spanish: Necesito saber luego de obtener la ganancia como me la.depositaran si no tengo tarjeta aun.podria ser por weste union o caribe express?
English: I need to know after obtaining profit as la.depositaran me if I can not be aun.podria card by weste Caribbean Union or express?
Some of this makes no sense even when translated to English!
What you can do is copy the message and paste it to Google asking them to translate to English.

16 posts

Tons of clicks but no buyers in Sales #Marketing #Sales

3 days ago

Perseverance is the key, never give up just keep on promoting. I have sort of the same issue on social media, a lot of people are viewing and liking but so far no one have bought or signed up for anything, but I am not bothered by all of that because sometimes people have to see the item or article many times before something click prompting them to take action, and most of the time it's when you are not expecting that is when something happens. Just keep at it!

27 posts

Big Disappointment Today in Getting Started

4 days ago

Not to worry, it's probably only a small glitch in the system. Something like that happened to me last week where one of mine disappeared for a few days and I thought she was gone for good, I did not report it but kept checking my movers tab to see if she had returned. Finally she did return and is still there now, so don't give up, just keep checking to see when she returns.
I wish you continued success in your business!

18 posts

My joy was caught short in Miscellaneous #Astro Auctions #Auto-Delivery #TCredits

4 days ago

You are most welcome, hope things are better now. Have a great day!

2 posts

Get Past The Boss's Secretary To Market!!! in Getting Started #Getting Started

4 days ago

That's right cut out the middle man, just cross right over them to get to the person at the top, Hey Bruce I like the way you think!

157 posts

Free CSAs for new Astro Auction VIPs! in SFI News #Astro Auctions #Team Building

4 days ago

Wonderful news for us all Mr Gery, but what happens if one is already a VIP in the Astro Auctions?

14 posts

Currency Discrepancy ( $ verses PKR) in Getting Started

5 days ago

Dear Iqra J.,
The key is to never give up, even though the problem may seem unsurmountable, just bear in mind that where there is a will there is a way!

18 posts

My joy was caught short in Miscellaneous #Astro Auctions #Auto-Delivery #TCredits

5 days ago

Wow that must have been quite a shock to you when you got that message thanking you for your purchase, a purchase that you didn't mean to make. We are only human and mistakes do happen, however something good can come from this mistake, in the form of making another bid in the Auction, who knows? you might just win bigger than anticipated. Then again if that is not what you want to do, you can simply send support a ticket explaining your situation and ask for help. Hoping things will be resolved to your liking!

15 posts

What is the best way to use the hard earned Rewardicals? in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Rewardical

5 days ago

This is a great question with multiple answers as to how is the best way to spend your hard earned Rewardicals. You will get many responses but in the end only you can decide which way you want to use them. That being said, if you have enough to upgrade your status, then that is a start!

22 posts

Lost EZ Green Streak Badge in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #TCredits

5 days ago

Happy New Year To You Carla G., My fellow Jamaican! Hope by now your issue has been resolved. Whenever you have issues like these you should first contact support, they are always willing and able to help.

To Your Continued Success!

15 posts

Ad long time forgotten! in Marketing #Marketing #PSA #Team Building

6 days ago

Well I would say you deserve a big Congratulation for such an accomplishment. Just think that when you first placed that ad you had no idea where on earth it would reach, and it went half way around the world, imagine where it is by now, thank God for technology! This really gives us hope and encouragement to keep posting those free ads, for there is no telling where our next signups may come from. Thank you for sharing this eye opener with us!

187 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Ed Poell! in Recognition

7 days ago

Congratulation to my fellow Canadian Ed Poell for having achieved the E365 Championship, keep up the great work!

36 posts

I'm missing the appreciation. LOL in Ask Gery

8 days ago

Happy Belated 6th Anniversary here at SFI Eugene W., here's hoping that you will see many many more!

13 posts

Platinum Team Leaders Stream Post. in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #TCredits

8 days ago

Thank you Maree W. for this inspiring post. Postings like these are the ones that always remind me why I am consistent in what I do here daily. Hope others will see this and draw strength from it as I am doing right now. Thank you again!

26 posts

An Updated Members' Guidance in Team Building #Team Building

9 days ago

Thank you Gliceria P., for this wonderful post. I found it very useful and have borrowed it to put on my Leadership Page to hopefully help motivate my team that are not at all active. Just so you know, I have not changed a single word of it, and again I thank you for your incredible insight and for being able to lay it out so clearly for us all.
To Your Continued Success here in SFI!

19 posts

Why Signups Join Then Optout 3 Seconds Later in Team Building #PSA #Team Building

12 days ago

That's a great question and I am still wondering why someone would signup then never show up again to even activate their account, seem to me to be a complete waste of precious time. Maybe they just want to check out what's going on, but a few seconds is hardly enough time to gain any information at all, anyhow to each his own!

20 posts

What does mean this green coin in Compensation #Compensation

12 days ago

It's one of the new additions that has been added today and it represents how many T Credits you have in your account. I think it's a great idea adding it on the front page so I don't always have to go to the Triple Clicks page to check how many T Credits I have left. Thumbs Up to SFI!

22 posts

Did you catch that - New T-Credit and Rewardicals Values added in Miscellaneous #Rewardical #TCredits

12 days ago

Yes I did and it's wonderful! All these changes coming in the new year are just fantastic to look at every time I open my computer. Yes I agree 2019 will be a spectacular year, here on SFI, thanks to Geri Carson this is really the spot that I really want to show up for work every day, the atmosphere is getting more and more alluring and inviting! Thank You To All Of The SFI Team.

11 posts

Happy New Year in North America

12 days ago

Thank you, and I am also wishing you Happiness and prosperity throughout 2019!

12 posts

How you define an Active Affiliate? in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

12 days ago

An active affiliate also recognize when help is being offered and takes that help. It's all good to login daily and do the To Do List securing your 10 versa points among other chores, but when you are having trouble and help is offered you should always take it.

10 posts

I feel so "pumped up"! in Compensation

12 days ago

Happy New Year to you Mihai I.,
Thanks for starting this post and calling our attention to it, we all should be pumped by this! I know of no where else in an online business that would allow us this easy opportunity to make money so fast. Now there is no excuse to complain about not being able, for The Sky Is Really The Limit!

55 posts

I Have 124,100 RW Tokens. How Would Your Redeem Them? in Miscellaneous #Marketing #Rewardical #Team Building

12 days ago

I see you are pending Gold requalification, why not spend some there, then the others in any way you see fit. After all you have so many options, it should be fun trying to decide which way you want to go. Congratulations on saving up so many!

33 posts

PayPal Failure! in Miscellaneous

12 days ago

Like I said in the first post like this one a few days ago when you get emails like those, just forward them to PayPal phishing to find out if they really sent you those messages, ten to one they are not coming from the real PayPal, but from people looking to scam you, we all have to be vigilant!

35 posts

Be alert!! PayPal phishing and scam doing its rounds again. in Miscellaneous

14 days ago

Emails like those make the rounds quite frequently. and PayPal usually warn you about them. When you get one and am bothered by it. You just have to forward it to PayPal phishing and within a day or so they will let you know whether it was from them or not,

179 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Mwale C. Kawelwa ! in Recognition

15 days ago

Happy New Year Mwale C. Kawelwa and Congratulations on becoming the 365 Champion!