Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

SUPPORT
Frank R.

Switzerland

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

38 posts

Is there any trick used in playing CARD KING in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #TCredits #VersaPoints

12 days ago

Marija, this is one of lots of awful proverbs. I know that one also, I remember it was used often by others when I was a child.

When you fall for it, it seems that you can only get one of the two, while you could have both. I prefer to have luck in both (and also in other areas) and it really seems I am lucky everywhere.

What you believe gets a tendency to become reality. So watch out for your (often hidden) thoughts and beliefs. Use your mindpower to turn your thoughts into more supporting ones, every time you catch one.

If you want to learn more about the subject, I recommend the work of Michael Dooley from TUT (Totally Unique Thoughts) who states that thoughts become things. And no, it's not "positive thinking", a whole other approach.

Chose your thoughts wisely!

38 posts

Is there any trick used in playing CARD KING in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #TCredits #VersaPoints

12 days ago

I am doing the same and I found it works astonishingly often well. Sometimes you lose and sometimes you win. Usually I do 3-4 plays per day. More than the two free plays because only then you can win free MRPs and CSAs. I have already won so often MRPs and CSAs since I started playing Card King that I think I must have won way more than I have put in in the form of TCredits for playing. It's just a full win.

You might also want to enhance and nurture a winner's mind, not only in Card King and in SFI, but also in all areas of your life. Be prepared to win and tell yourself you can and will win. But still being playful, it's not willpower that is needed, just preparedness, openness and a way of thinking that welcomes good things into your life. This will help for sure to win more often, both in SFI as in life in general.

Wishing everybody more playful wins and a lot of fun along the way.

13 posts

Are you the headmaster? Yes you are! in Recognition #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Congratulations, Gynanendra!

I myself love to play the game, but since I don't know much about the different hands that bring the points and am not too much interested in learning that, I am glad when I get my 1000 points and am happy with this.

I admire all the people who make more efforts than me. Keep it up!

12 posts

Bitcoins in Miscellaneous #TCredits #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

Bitcoin is a currency, and though it is "only" a virtual one, it is still money and costs money to acquire it.

No money or other benefit has ever been acquired for FREE! There is always a catch.

Either there is work involved or you give them your personal details or they give you some small bits, but only if you buy something and give them more, in exchange.

Some sites may even scam you; there are a lot of sites who surf on the wave of bitcoin and use it's popularity to trap you. Don't fall into this trap. Most "free" offers do in reality cost more than they offer.

I know one exception to this, it's called SFI. But SFI does not promise you free money or other free benefits. You can use all the material on the SFI website for free, and then, with work involved, you can later benefit from that work.

That's a whole other cow than websites offering "free" monetary benefits, which can't be trusted. If you have money to invest, better invest it in enhancing your SFI business by some clever purchases of SFI business related items in Triple Clicks, such as PSA's, websites, blogs, hosting etc.

My apologies for not qualifying the word 'FREE'. I did not think that someone would be so naive to think or I would be naive to think that 'Free equals No Effort or No Money. In my context, the use of the word was intended to mean 'Free' equals effort to some extent but no money though.

BTW, I subscribe to the view that "There Is No such thing as a FREE lunch".

Nevertheless, thank you for the caution and advice. Noted

Cheers

No apologies needed. I wrote my comment for those affiliates who may not yet be aware of these things, be it because they are younger or newer to that or whatever, and therefore might misinterpret the notion "free" in this area. I thought how someone inexperienced might read your comment.

12 posts

Bitcoins in Miscellaneous #TCredits #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

about 1 month ago

Bitcoin is a currency, and though it is "only" a virtual one, it is still money and costs money to acquire it.

No money or other benefit has ever been acquired for FREE! There is always a catch.

Either there is work involved or you give them your personal details or they give you some small bits, but only if you buy something and give them more, in exchange.

Some sites may even scam you; there are a lot of sites who surf on the wave of bitcoin and use it's popularity to trap you. Don't fall into this trap. Most "free" offers do in reality cost more than they offer.

I know one exception to this, it's called SFI. But SFI does not promise you free money or other free benefits. You can use all the material on the SFI website for free, and then, with work involved, you can later benefit from that work.

That's a whole other cow than websites offering "free" monetary benefits, which can't be trusted. If you have money to invest, better invest it in enhancing your SFI business by some clever purchases of SFI business related items in Triple Clicks, such as PSA's, websites, blogs, hosting etc.

23 posts

Have you ever used a ghost writer? in Miscellaneous #ECA #Marketing

2 months ago

Tommie, if you feel the need to write a book then do it. We tend mostly to see ourselves lesser than we are. If it holds a value and some people like it and would buy it, then give it to them, don't hold back. Even if you don't see the value because most of the contents is like self explaining to you. But this it is to you and someone else might find the content worthy. Let them decide, not your identity and thoughts about yourself. Present it to the market and they decide. If it is not accepted, you have still done the exercise and fulfilled your need. Wish you successful writing.

38 posts

SFI Biz Quiz in Ask Gery

3 months ago

That's why you have 3 tries, Calvin. And sometimes we miss out for just small differences, as always in life.

My first guess was something with a cloud or so. Then I went to SFI blog to search for the related article, when they introduced this into the stream function.

I wanted to find out how they name it, as I am not English mother tongue and there are also several possibilities in every language to name things.

There I found "chat bubble", but mistrusted that it would be two words and entered just "bubble". My third and last guess would then have been "chat bubble".

It is always important not to use too many guesses before you look things up in the archieves.

Wishing you much joy with upcoming Biz Quizzes! (not sure if that's correct spelling...)

83 posts

Badges, Badges, Badges... in Marketing #Marketing #Sales #TripleClicks

4 months ago

In my opinion, badges are not only for fun, though they add a lot of it to our SFI business.

By following the quest for badges, we do automatically things that help build our business.

Everything here in SFI is built in order to enhance our success. This includes games, badges and other parts that don't necessarily appear to help our business. Though they do indeed.

While badges should not be the only quest we follow, I feel that they play an important role. They can show us the way we should follow without the many words of the many lessons of all the valuable training material available here.

Clearly, we should also read and implement all the training material. However, this can not be done at once, only over time. In the meantime badges may assist us in finding the way.

As with everything, the truth lies in the middle. I feel we should not do only sales and also not do only badge quest related activity, but do both instead. Doing both, one thing as well as the other, in a balanced way, could probably further our business in the best way.

This is only my humble personal opinion.

13 posts

Fund Management Tool in Suggestion Box

4 months ago

I feel that it is not SFI's task to help us managing our funds.
We should own enough entrepreneurship to manage such issues independently.

670 posts

Localvantia Pre-Launch! in SFI News #Sales #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

5 months ago

Let's look at it this way:

A lot of brick and mortar stores are on the struggle due to online sales. Shopping malls with empty store fronts. Macy's closing 126 stores. Sear again closing stores. K Mart on the chopping block.

What would these stores be willing to do to bring shopper back through their doors?

I am speaking about bookkeeping and justifying the invoices from this program.
I am not familiar about laws in US but I am on Balkans, so before I start implementing this program I need to have answers on questions the merchants for sure will have.

You should basically ask this your local tax advisor. But public relations cost or insertion cost should be accepted by all tax authorities worldwide as is with all cost needed to close a sale. It's not much other than cost for paper to wrap in an item or shipping cost or whatever. Just an other cost category.

20 posts

Take up the lead with your down line. in Team Building #Getting Started #Sales #TCredits

6 months ago

Hi Kenneth, I think you made a good point regarding building relationship. It is important to establish a good relationship, as far as the affiliate is wanting and allowing it. It's the base for everything to follow.

It boils all down to the imperative "work with the workers", and this should be according to their needs. While 30 initial training days may be a good aim for sticking to it for you as a sponsor, the affiliates will have all different needs. Some will take only a few days and then they are running and you have only to check back from time to time and give them some hints, others will need even more than 30 days, depending on how quickly or slowly they dive into SFI and how much help they ask for.

So I would say, work with the workers, those who show interest and commitment through their actions and daily showing up. Ask them what they need, then give them what you are willing to throw in. However, do not feed them the fish, teach them to fish on their own and to start teaching it to their team.

16 posts

Where Are My PSAs? in Ask Gery #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

6 months ago

Emmanuel, I could sound a bit harsh, but why do you care about your PSAs at all, if you are not working actively in SFI?

Why not become active again, with clear goals in mind and doing your daily work, every day, and with that convincing your upline to reassign some PSAs to you again?

I think there should be some comitment (better a lot of it), otherwise you can expect nothing from your business (as then it is not really a business). If you are in and out, you will never produce any results.

And in this case, why should you have any PSA at all? They need guidance and leadership but don't get anything from you! Ever thought about their situation?

You could still change your attitude and make SFI a success for you, and I strongly encourage you to do so.

31 posts

Weakness or Strength in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Leadership

7 months ago

As Andy Shaw ("Creating a Bug Free Mind") puts it: if you want to succeed more, double your rate of failure.

31 posts

Weakness or Strength in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Leadership

7 months ago

Thanks for this inspiring post, Tatjana. I like that story very much.

57 posts

Why Sorting Is Critical To Your Team Building Efforts... in Team Building #Leadership #Marketing #Team Building

7 months ago

As long as you make the right decisions about promoting, marketing, team building and support, as it is so obvious, some spelling errors are really pointless to mention at all, Leon. Just my view.

25 posts

Proud to have Country Flag in winning Title. in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

7 months ago

Congrats Muhammad! Great achievement.

7 posts

How to buy NMP with LocalPay? in Getting Started #Getting Started #TripleClicks #VersaPoints

7 months ago

Sorry, Olanrewaju, that's too late now. From the Glossary (https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=200558&referrer=search):
A special introductory package available to new SFI Affiliates/TripleClicks Members during their first 10 days in the program.

You could set up a standing order for 125 TCredits which will give you 1500 VP every month so that you maintain EA easily.

Or check out the new Builder Bundle which comes with even more benefits, see here: news.sfimg.com/2017/03/03/introducing-builder-bundles/

49 posts

I Won Spin & Win Today in VersaPoints #VersaPoints

8 months ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

315 posts

New Active Sponsor policy in SFI News #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

8 months ago

Wonderful Gery! I like this new move.
Just something that does not yet fit into my mind...: Roll-ups are starting in May, but only starting in May there will also be the warning emails at 35 and 44 days, not yet in April.
Does this mean that the first roll-ups in May will not be signaled to the inactive sponsors at all, before they happen? I don't feel too warm towards such inactive sponsors, but still I feel a certain unfairness if they don't have the chance to react before such roll-ups would happen.
But I did probably misunderstand something here...

112 posts

Change to grace period on rank in SFI News

9 months ago

Thank you Gery. Clearly, you have more and other input than I have. For me it's the most natural thing in the world to start working at the beginning of the month. I have owned a business for over 20 years now, and I know that everything depends on yourself, not on others. Therefore daily work is a normal thing to me, though I had to learn also to take sufficient rest. But with SFI, the routine "tab work" can be done easily also on the weekend so that you can really do it daily, without exhaustion. More can be done then during the week. Given my mindset, I am surprised to learn that most don't start their work right from the beginning of the month. That gives the whole thing a totally other view. Thank you for this expansion of my thinking.

112 posts

Change to grace period on rank in SFI News

9 months ago

I think this is exactly the point: what for or for whom is this badge exactly?

One side is that I hate losing my hard earned badge after only 10 days, if I am not able to requalify within these first 10 days. It could lower my motivation to work for it, if I will only see it for 10 days in a month. What will it do to my team members? I never thought that such badges would motivate me, BTW, before I joined SFI and started to do this work. It's a new side I detected in me. But it's not so dramatic if I am getting a bit less motivated by my badge proudly displayed (yet now not so proudly any more), I will certainly catch up with something else. And hopefully my PSAs also.

I see another more basic point, too: If the old month long grace period should have lead to confusion and displaying a "wrong" badge (because not yet earned for the current month) so why would then now the same for 10 days not lead to confusion? (BTW, there was still the asterisk indicating that the badge was not yet earned for the current month, so why confusion at all?) That should lead to exact the same confusion, only for shorter time. Is that any better because it's only for 10 days ? Shouldn't we then rather not display at all any "unearned" rank badge and instead show lowest rank badges for all right from the start of the month? Do we need rank badges at all, after all?

That leads to my main point. I think badges are not for the respective affiliate in order to know his own rank and not even so much in order to be proud of it (well actually a bit maybe, but this gets very tiny if we know that the badge will disappear within far less time than we worked for it). Badges should serve to show your downline and other affiliates what you achieved and get them motivated to reach the same. Or don't you agree? They show them also that it is doable, over a month's time. Well, no more now... Should we try to motivate affiliates through our rank badges only for 10 days? As said in the quote above, not every affiliate, probably even the minority of them, is able to requalify within the first 10 days of the month. And this is not even intended by the program, as it gives time until the end of the month to requalify.

All the badges in SFI are intended to show my affiliates (and also others) what can be achieved and are intended to motivate them (and also myself, a little bit). At least that's my guess. The new rank badge grace period rule does that no more, in my view, or at least far less than the old rule. So what exactly is the rank badge now intended for? If it is no more for showing what we achieved in SFI (and that can only be for the past month, as per nature of how everything is set up) then it has no value and should be cancelled at all. Then everyone can be just affiliate and that's it.

The way it has been changed to now does only add to disparities, depending on the budget one has available, and is not good for SFI, in my view. You can see that in an other way, I understand. SFI is constantly improving and makes many changes and way most of them are very good. This time, I am afraid the change was not well enough thought over. Just my opinion.

If there had happened confusion the old way it was, one easy way could be to add an indication to the badge e.g. in form of a lighter color or/and small letters added saying "last month's qualification" or maybe better "requalification pending". Yeah, actually I would love this latter wording. It would certainly make things clearer than the little asterisk did, so far.

Then everyone would be happy to have his hard earned rank badge displayed for the full following month, until he had the time and chance to requalify (the way requalification is designed), new affiliates and existing downline would know what their leader has achieved but would also exactly know if you are still in requalification or have already achieved it again for the current month. Wouldn't that resolve all problems adressed throughout all postings in this discussion thread?

Just a final note: I will clearly, as always, take all decisions made by SFI and make for myself the best of it I possibly can. That's the way we should always act as business owners, in my view. If something bothers you (like this change does for me, I admit it), just look out for the opportunities included in the change (there is always at least one) and head to strive for new adventures and goals, taking advantage of those opportunities.

Once having shared our thoughts, let's get to work and make SFI and our business still greater than it was.

Frank

22 posts

Bronze Team Leader Badge replaced with EA badge in Miscellaneous #Compensation #Auto-Delivery #VersaPoints

10 months ago

With that I mean it could badly hurt your leadership the way it is perceived by your downline. They will refer to you in an other way, especially the new affiliates, if your badge is Affiliate or Team Leader. That's what it was designed for originally, wasn't it? Just in order to know where you stand, you would not need a badge displayed. In my view, all the badges thing is to show your people who you are, in terms of activities and leadership in SFI (besides the ego related fun it also delivers). So what exactly is the point of showing a lower state than what you reached last month? Can't see it.

22 posts

Bronze Team Leader Badge replaced with EA badge in Miscellaneous #Compensation #Auto-Delivery #VersaPoints

10 months ago

It's really not a change that helps you maintain your prestige towards your downline.

39 posts

Zackjack High Score in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

10 months ago

Don't ever say never, Hidajet! Suddenly you are there. I wish you luck.