Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

113x SUPPORT
Jessie M.

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

3 posts

SFI Gives Us The Opportunity To Earn Multiple Streams Of Income in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

7 hours ago

You are doing such a great job. Thanks for the encouraging posts and showing us what's possible. Keep them coming.

5 posts

Astro Auctions Gateway in Marketing #Astro Auctions #Marketing

7 hours ago

The last word I heard was it should be available by the end of the month.

5 posts

Astro Auction prizes Forfeited after 7 days of boarding in Suggestion Box #Astro Auctions

7 hours ago

I was pleased to see that we now receive notification titled: Astro Auction Prize Claim Reminder It notifies you that you have yet to claim your prize. Great addition.

9 posts

Congratulations to the E365 champion! in Recognition #Contests #E365

7 hours ago

Aung is asking a question not stating a fact. Puzzle still ongoing.

13 posts

Help my Psa with log in problem: in Suggestion Box #Leadership #PSA #Sponsor

8 hours ago

I think it's a network problem. It happened to me late Friday night I had finished all my work and was just making a last minute check but I couldn't get in after many tries. It worked fine the next morning.

24 posts

Wow I won in Recognition #Eager Zebra #TCredits #TripleClicks

20 hours ago

Great win Carla. Congratulations.

34 posts

Long Auction in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

20 hours ago

Faizal: Use this as a learning experience. You now know that your t-credits can be tied up for several days. Budget your t-credits and only bid what you can afford to do without.

10 posts

How often can one transfer TCredits to his downline? in Miscellaneous #Sponsor #TCredits #Team Building

21 hours ago

Hi Linda: Yes, you can send 10 t-credits once in a lifetime. You can send ex. 2, 4, 6, 8 t-credits at a time until you reach the 10 t-credit limit or give all 10 at once.

You can also fund your gift certificate account and instead of choosing the gift of a gift certificate, you can send single, 10 pack, etc. from your genealogy paid for from your gift certificate account. The PSA gets the VP and the t-credits. In this way you ensure that your gift certificate is spent on to-credits.

17 posts

Proposal-Newbie Astro Auctions in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Pricebenders #Rewardical

1 day ago

I believe it would spark interest in the new people joining. Give them a taste of what it's like to win. Good idea.

50 posts

please pray for us in Miscellaneous

1 day ago

Such terrible events happening in our world today. Prayers for the people of Kerala as well as those in the centre of Belgrade.

14 posts

How to manage inactive team members? in Team Building #CSA #Leadership #Team Building

2 days ago

Hi Maricar: Welcome to SFI and to the Forum. "How to create activity in your group." - www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?catid=26444&id=18008

35 posts

Important new resource for Team Leaders/Sponsors in SFI News #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

3 days ago

Thanks Gery. This link should make a huge difference. People don't realize what they're missing by not being a member of SFI. All these changes make me very excited and I can't understand why anyone would pass by this opportunity. To all you fence sitters - "Welcome to Our World."

27 posts

Rose 87; College Student in Miscellaneous

3 days ago

Thank you for sharing this lovely story Agnes. You are so kind. We all get caught up in the day to day and tend to become obsessed with our own lives when there are so many people out there that can use a kind word or, God bless, a lovely story.

32 posts

i need help plz in Getting Started #Getting Started

3 days ago

Hi Oussema: Welcome to SFI and to the Forum. I would suggest you go back over your launchpad lessons one by one and get a good understanding of each. Write down what you don't understand and ask your questions. Under SFI Basics you will learn about the 15 red tabs and be directed to the 15 red tabs. This lesson will get you off to a good start.

I wish you much success with your new business.

33 posts

Plastic bottle in Miscellaneous

4 days ago

I was quite surprised that it couldn't be shipped to Canada. Perhaps someone slapped a tariff on plastic.

22 posts

Gift Certificate Rejected as Partial Payment for Auto-Delivery in Sales #Auto-Delivery #Sales #TripleClicks

4 days ago

Presently a gift certificate redeemed from Rewardicals is for your own personal use only. You can however, use it to fund your gift certificate account and then issue a gift certificate to your PSA. You could also use it to purchase t-credits and issue up to 10 free t-credits to your PSA.

10 posts

Rewardicals - New Zing Memeber? in Getting Started

4 days ago

Happy Birthday Ashok. Enjoy your special day.

12 posts

Remember Nigerian Pls in Astro Auctions

4 days ago

Hi Gabriel: Good News. The shipping is included in the price of the item. You only pay the price of your winning bid in t-credits. How great is that. Some restrictions on certain products may apply. We will have to wait and see, ex, as Andy mentioned the lithium battery issue.

74 posts

Are You Making This "HUGE MISTAKE" In Promoting SFI? in Marketing #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

4 days ago

This is all very distasteful. What are new affiliates thinking right now reading this childish behavior. Everyone just run your own business the way you see fit. No need to knock each others methods. We are professionals.

56 posts

Astro auction in Miscellaneous #Astro Auctions #Compensation

5 days ago

Thank you Olufunmilola for adding to play a different game, she could then get all the benefits.

13 posts

Thank God, I recovered from the shock! in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Auto-Delivery #TCredits

5 days ago

Sorry to hear this BSR. I don't quite understand why you would have to pay for an AA win since the price and shipping are included in your bid.

I don't believe I understand your dilemma.

56 posts

Astro auction in Miscellaneous #Astro Auctions #Compensation

5 days ago

Where you won the Moves & Matches, you now will not have to use a t-credit until your matches & moves are gone. You will have to check your t-credit ledger to see if you actually did use a t-credit. It looks like you didn't so therefore didn't get your VP or your Rewardicals and you lost your streak badge because you broke your streak. Also, your tabs would not turn green.

11 posts

Astro Auction or Pricebenders in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Pricebenders #Rewardical

6 days ago

Look for your flight # in the flight log and see if there is currently a check mark showing that you did receive your prizes. Just a suggestion. If not, replay your flight and claim your prizes. Where the system is giving you a catcha when trying to claim your prizes seems like you may have already claimed the prizes. Give it a try, if not, send Support a ticket.

29 posts

Less Than One Dollar in Miscellaneous

7 days ago

It's a numbers game. Maintain your BTL, become a designated diamond, opt-in to Opti-build to help you build a team. Earn rewardicals and redeem for PSAs/CSAs. Use free advertising. Many of us that don't have a "deep" downline are finding our commissions are down but it is up to us to get with the program and increase our commissions. It's a game changer but it is also a great challenge with all the tools needed to succeed.