50 TCredits for $9.99 SUPER Sale! Limited Time. Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

39x SUPPORT
biljana a.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

239 posts

Pricebenders and Eager Zebra go Rewardical! in SFI News #Eager Zebra #Pricebenders #Rewardical

3 days ago

hi,
yes, but for that spent TCredit, you got 10 RT, and if/when you exchange it....
www.rewardical.com/Exchange
woalaaa
you get 3 VP plus remain 1 RT from that exchange

8 posts

How To Control Which Badges We Want Displayed? in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Marketing

3 days ago

hi Leon
i've tried too to manage of some, but with same success as you
than i realized...we should keep them to shine in our gateway and page, because we earned them for some activity
so i stopped to try to manage with them
www.tripleclicks.com/BadgeGallery
and i keep golden trim them as much as i can

i suppose no one can remove or keep badges no matter which device have and program use as you have tried

bets regards

30 posts

MRP VS Rewardicals in Ask Gery #Rewardical

8 days ago

RT have function to redeem it for many things, check it here...
www.rewardical.com/Exchange
and if you decide to exchange for VP, than it would be Action VP, not sales.
regards

239 posts

Pricebenders and Eager Zebra go Rewardical! in SFI News #Eager Zebra #Pricebenders #Rewardical

8 days ago

Nothing has changed for VP

I just tried and got 3 VP + 30 RT for 3TCredits
Pure mathematics:
before:
30TCreditax 10MRP = 300MRP= 204VP+2TCredita
now:
30TCreditax10RT= 300RT= 100VP

And that 100VP isn't sales/purchases VP. I am assuming that we will soon (I'd like to please know how soon) be able to use RT to buy TC Direct Products like TCredits and that we will get sales/purchases VP for our purchase. For example to purchase a single TCredit with 150MRP used to give us the TCredit and 102 sales/purchases VP.

Or, is the criteria for reaching at least BTL rank (usually includes having to have at least 1500 sales/purchases VP) going to change to something else?

hi teresa
i guess that there would be no possible to get sales vp on other way than purchasing it with commission or cash.
i suppose all this change is part of that, that rt are good for many use, and for redeem for vp, but those are action vp, so we have to use money to invest for status, no more standard calculation mrp for tc and getting sales vp.
im sorry too
but it is how it is
best regards

This is what I've been afraid of happening for a long time. I hope it isn't so. I've enjoyed saving up my MRP from using TCredits that I've earned, won, or bought, to use to purchase a single TCredit from time to time to get 102 sales/purchases VP each time.

Just one thing about your reply though - I think we can still get sales/purchases VP from sales too, not just from purchasing (like when we refer a member of the public to TripleClicks (who is not also an SFI member) and they buy something (even just TCredits for games or auctions). However, I'm not good at having lots of money to spend, or at referring members of the public to TripleClicks, so I either have to increase my income elsewhere/elsehow to be able to spend more at SFI/TripleClicks or up my game with referring members of the public to TripleClicks who buy at TripleClicks so I can earn that sales/purchases VP.

I've tried to follow "the plan" (just a few PSAs) and have built a fairly good team - it's one thing I have done well, and I used to "reward" myself by using MRP when I could to get myself some sales/purchases VP.

I have to say I dislike it that some who have not followed "the plan" and who have very many PSAs earn a lot of RT (earn 1 for every 10 their very many PSAs earn or win). It's like a reward for not following the plan. There doesn't seem to be an immediate reward for following the plan (it's only in about 5 years or so once the team has many actives in it) - the only reward I could get that was immediate was using MRP to purchase single TCredits to get some of my sales/purchases VP. Thus, this is why I say I hope that we will very soon be able to use RT to purchase things like single TCredits at TripleClicks and get sales/purchases VP when we do.

Point of all this change was that those who wants leader status, need to have at least 1500 svp, they have to buy it, not to redeem it or exchange with mrp, now are gone, those who accumulated amount of mrp, when it expires...thats it... so, we can redeem rt for vp, but AVP.
Their point is that we always buy sales...that increase value of vp when many affiliates use to buy it, and not just to do circle around with mrp --> tc --> vp and round again and again, and no one to purchase packs

239 posts

8 days ago

Pure mathematics:
before:
30TCreditax 10MRP = 300MRP= 204VP+2TCredita
now:
30TCreditax10RT= 300RT= 100VP

And that 100VP isn't sales/purchases VP. I am assuming that we will soon (I'd like to please know how soon) be able to use RT to buy TC Direct Products like TCredits and that we will get sales/purchases VP for our purchase. For example to purchase a single TCredit with 150MRP used to give us the TCredit and 102 sales/purchases VP.

Or, is the criteria for reaching at least BTL rank (usually includes having to have at least 1500 sales/purchases VP) going to change to something else?

hi teresa
i guess that there would be no possible to get sales vp on other way than purchasing it with commission or cash.
i suppose all this change is part of that, that rt are good for many use, and for redeem for vp, but those are action vp, so we have to use money to invest for status, no more standard calculation mrp for tc and getting sales vp.
im sorry too
but it is how it is
best regards

239 posts

8 days ago

ok, maybe for games still is correct that we get vp for spent tc on ez, but i got just one vp for 2 spent tc on auction

418 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Biserka Nikolic Uratarevic! in Recognition

15 days ago

A huge congratulations to my dear Biserka
i respect every what you do, i wish you more success in a future, keep rocking
best regards my dear Bisa

90 posts

Time to "clear" badges? in Ask Gery #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

15 days ago

hi james
you have to be aware that older high ranked members are not just bought those TCredits and got badges, no no...
older high ranked members in badge quest invested and STILL invest money, invest time to mainten those ranks, invest smart and play smart.
My opinion is that chances are equal, just newer members dont understand concept of smart play and earning every single win, and let me highlight this: there is no player who is in top 200 whit JUST high trimmed TC badges, look careful and you will see SFI badges, o boy, those are expensive and bring too a lot badge quest points.

Play smart, not just buy and buy TCredits, you have to buy, invest, earn and again same and repeat that days and mooonths.
have a great day
im have to go now, i expect many members today in my team, my ad is active now... bb :)))

90 posts

Time to "clear" badges? in Ask Gery #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

15 days ago

hi
so you are aware that old members were worked way very hard to get those badges? even for games like is Uber Picks which is now unactive?
if you are aware that of that, than i have nothing more to say on your suggestion, if you are not than see this: every month points are reseted in some hand, as Randy said (The points are halved every 30 days), so we are egal all, for Kard Cing game you have to spend more TCredits and try harder to win and get color trim badges for that game, no need to reset leaderboard for that, for Gold Streak game well, it is tricky because some time is hard to make streak, and why reset points every month and start from zero for those players who played haaard that game to make such a long streaks. Trivia, you have to play again so much so you can compete with others and find your place among top the best players, it is a challenge, but that what you ask Mr Gery isnt appropriate according to my opinion.
Work hard, focus and try to do your best at every game,top scored players deserved those places where they are, no need to punish them for being here longer than other affiliates.

best regards

12 posts

Does anybody have used cash-out manager - option PayPal? in ECA Program #ECA #Sales #TripleClicks

17 days ago

I know about Thursday, but problem is that I pressed button submit to PayPal account 7 days ago, so one Thursday has been lasted.
Thanks for suggestion, I hope next Thursday maybe will bring to me good news.

i think it has to pass few days to get email to load card.
im positive it will be this Thursday fine, otherwise, submit a ticket
bb

12 posts

Does anybody have used cash-out manager - option PayPal? in ECA Program #ECA #Sales #TripleClicks

17 days ago

hi, dont worry!
pay day is at Thursday :)
so, in the afternoon, evening time at your country, expect email and you will get option to load your card, is suppose VISA card or any other connected to paypal.

best regards

344 posts

ECA program moving to Rewardical.com in SFI News #Rewardical #Sales #TripleClicks

22 days ago

hi
good to you, because you have waited and now your ECA store on Tripleclicks isnt closed :)
im concered a little about purchasing with TCredits and with MRP, i didnt understood would we/me could make purchase with our MRP and with TCredits in a future in all that new Rewardical ECA stores?
tnx, regards

I'm 99.9% certain that this will be impossible with Rewardical ECA's. If you have a Rewardical ECA you will be able to accept the currencies that are acceptable to the platforms you host on (Paypal, etc.) If you host your own then you will pretty much be able to accept anything but TCredits and MRP's.

How this is going to play out with the remaining TripleClicks ECA is anybodies guess (except for Gery/Corporate who have already intimated that they are working on other developments that are severals steps on from where we are today.)

The main benefits of being a Rewardical ECA is the fact that only Zingers can get Rewardicals and to do that they need to be part of the Zing Network. This will cost you 5% of your sales price which covers the cost of providing the Rewardical Exchanges to Versa Points, TCredits, etc.

I believe you will only pay this 5% after you make a sale and a claim has been made to SFI.
ok, i still need a time to process all this in my head :)
so, it wont be able to make purchase with TCredits and MRPs?

344 posts

ECA program moving to Rewardical.com in SFI News #Rewardical #Sales #TripleClicks

22 days ago

1. im interested would we be able to make purchase in that new ECAs switched to Rewardicals with TCredits and MRP? or we could only use that currency to purchase in those retained ECAs here? :)

2. what the system of paying would be for ECA sellers:
example: affiliate relaunch his ECA and switch to rewardicals and someone made purchase in that store, how that affiliate will be payed out? payoneer card or pay pal? ...because until this change, we could get that money on our sfi member sales account.

have a great day, regards

344 posts

22 days ago

hi
good to you, because you have waited and now your ECA store on Tripleclicks isnt closed :)
im concered a little about purchasing with TCredits and with MRP, i didnt understood would we/me could make purchase with our MRP and with TCredits in a future in all that new Rewardical ECA stores?
tnx, regards

344 posts

22 days ago

1. Where there's a will there's a way. I would encourage you to be following the forum in the coming weeks. I'm certain that there will be many suggestions and ideas (from affiliates going through the same thing you are) discussed about how to set up free or inexpensive websites for inclusion at Rewardical.

2. No. You need your own website for Rewardical, not for at TripleClicks. A third-party website doesn't work at TripleClicks.
ok, im sure follow forum and try to find best suitable way to me, to try to be ECA.

so this means that we again have to put items in that new platform and to upload items and stuff similar as we done to Tripleclicks store? Can i do drop shipping too if i decide to make on line store on some of that platform?

344 posts

23 days ago

1. If you were retained, you're all set, there's nothing you need to do at this time.

2. I'm not clear on this question. Again, if you were retained, just keep fulfilling orders like you have been. Nothing really has changed for you except you now have WAY less competition at TripleClicks.
ok sir, tnx for reply
i just checked, my ECA isnt retained, so what is the plan now, to switch to rewardical? ok and that, but we need better guidance for that, not just to make url at shopify web site and than copy it here (because i do not understand how now to do all that to switch it) and even if i do that, would i still get my ECA back??? ...with all items and products i have spent HOURS to upload and to set price and marge and to set photos and description...will our old ECA be returned if we fulfill application to switching to rewardical?

An ECA is an E-Commerce Associate (a person). Do you mean your ECA store or ECA account? Are you asking about your referred ECAs...or something else?
im asking for my ECA store sir.

i found out that i have to pay to some of those platforms to open on line store there, so that i put that url link into application to switch to Rewardicals.
i dont see that is free to open on line store somewhere, or even if is free, i have no idea , no tutorials, and skills to make on line store to some another platform.
my second question was: if i open on line store to some another platform, and if i provide you a url address to application, does that mean that i can get my store here on Tripleclicks back, and use it as before?

tnx in advance
best regards

344 posts

23 days ago

1. If you were retained, you're all set, there's nothing you need to do at this time.

2. I'm not clear on this question. Again, if you were retained, just keep fulfilling orders like you have been. Nothing really has changed for you except you now have WAY less competition at TripleClicks.
ok sir, tnx for reply
i just checked, my ECA isnt retained, so what is the plan now, to switch to rewardical? ok and that, but we need better guidance for that, not just to make url at shopify web site and than copy it here (because i do not understand how now to do all that to switch it) and even if i do that, would i still get my ECA back??? ...with all items and products i have spent HOURS to upload and to set price and marge and to set photos and description...will our old ECA be returned if we fulfill application to switching to rewardical?

344 posts

23 days ago

hello, thank you for this news.
im not sure i have understood steps which i have to do as an ECA who is retained.
(I think i am retained)...

my question is:
1. do we now (we who make online sell only, not phisical store) have to provide our website address which we provided in beginning when we made application for being an ECA? (do you allow facebook page as on line store? , or we have to apply at shopify or squarespace...?)

2. do we have to put our products even on that new/old web sites so we could be allowed to put in ECA items for selling?

21 posts

ptp old vs new system in Miscellaneous

26 days ago

Hi,
you had 3 wins. Share was 17 TCredits. I saw you were Top Scorer more than that but now Top Scorer is not same as a winner. This week, only scores above 290 points were winning scores.

Thank you very much Marijana .. you give me some info well now i can say i have 3 share but still i want to know on which position i am ? because i want to expect for 5 shares but its the game and i did not get 5 but like other games a winner list should be present for ptp i think so

It should be, yes. And I believe it will be (Sir Gery said so), but when... I don't know. In the meantime, I am counting by myself.
There are 200 best scores for sharing Zackpot: 10 best scores worth 5 shares,
40 second best scores - 3 shares and
150 third best scores- 1 share.
I can't know exactly how many shares some score will be worth, but roughly (from my experience):
between 290 and 350 points is 1 share,
350-450 points is 3 shares and
above 450 points is 5 shares.
Not rule, but usually went that way.

Looks like ,I misunderstood the rules ...
Marijana ,you have won PTP's 146 times , If you know ,please make me understand PTP better .
Is it like , Any PTP win with a low score (say 250 points ) doesn't count towards Zackpot ?
Such wins only add a number to our PTP winners badge ?

Thanks

hello. she told you roughly numbers, from her experience, but we can not know where would be the limit for each week.
sometimes 295 pts per auction is enough, and sometimes 287, 284 points enough for 1 share, sometimes 350 pts is not enough per 3share....depends of payed PTPs and wins from other affiliates.
and yes, i would say that 250 is to low score to be in top 200 scores of week.

hope it is clear now :)