Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

45x SUPPORT
Gyanendra P.

India

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #14

5 posts

Brain Sprint: Strange answer! in Eager Zebra #Contests #Eager Zebra

9 hours ago

The best place to write this is to Support. They will definitely be able to correct it. You may raise a ticket for this.

11 posts

Is it possible to sell triple-clicks item to PSAs or CSAs? in Getting Started #Sales #TCredits

1 day ago

Yes that is what we are here for-to create a team ( of PSAs and CSAs) who will buy TripleClicks products or services. The best way to do that is to buy some products ( TCredits is also a TripleClicks product) ourselves regularly or as an Auto-Delivery and then send the reviews as a Weekly Team Mail. That is the best way to advertise any product or services. If you do not want to directly advertise products to your team, you may mention the quality and efficacy of the product you have bought in the mail.

Play EZ games regularly using TCredits. Take part in Astro Auctions daily and show to your team what you have won. Some of them may follow you. EZ games and Astro auctions are also the products of the TripleClicks. What is so good about these products is that no physical shipping is needed. Promote them to your team actively. That is how sales is generated in the team.

Hope that helps you.

5 posts

Astro Auctions - Tcredits Subscription in Ask Gery

1 day ago

One of my team members also won 3 months 125 TCredits pack and wanted to know why BCQ Status was not granted. I gave her exactly the same answer as given by Kirsten.

We need to purchase it rather than winning in auctions to make it count as BCQ Status.

17 posts

How is this possible? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Contests #Rewardical

2 days ago

Thanks Gery for correcting me.

32 posts

Questions are the Answers ! in Miscellaneous #Getting Started

2 days ago

I fully agree with you Manohar. Questions definitely are the answers in any field of life. SFI is no different. Forum is an excellent place to ask questions and get answers from those who have achieved better results. We can learn from them and grow in SFI.

There is even a book by same name which I read long time ago. Time to review the book.

Thanks for sharing such a wonderful thread.

10 posts

redeem VP to RW in Suggestion Box #Rewardical #VersaPoints

2 days ago

In any business or endeavour money is earned by sale of products or services. SFI is no different. The only way we can earn in SFI is by way of generating sales either personally or in the team. The free VPs given by SFI by doing various activities listed in our To Do List is to equip us affiliates with necessary knowledge here to generate sales.

If SFI gives us money for not doing any sales and just collecting VPs then SFI will go bankrupt in no time and they will have to close SFI. No one wants this to happen. Let's generate sales and earn commissions by reading various training articles in SFI. When we read more and collect VPs we will definitely be equipped with necessary knowledge to generate sales. More reading means more VPs every month and get qualified for our desired rank Goal. More VPs means higher will be our rank. Higher ranks means more possibility of bigger team and more commissions. That way VPs are indirectly connected to our earnings.

Hope that helps you.

17 posts

How is this possible? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Contests #Rewardical

2 days ago

There are no restrictions in number of times a bidder can bid in AA. Each bid is eligible for the prizes earmarked for that particular auction. It is quite possible to win 2 prizes or more if our number of bids for the same auction are more. Sar372 must have bid more than once. If he did so why deny him the prizes?

Hope that helps.

7 posts

Where are my CSAs? in Miscellaneous #Compensation #CSA

3 days ago

Check your CSAs in your CSA Rewards Ledger www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/MyReports/CSARewardsLedger?referrer=search

Or in your Genealogy www.sfimg.com/Reports/Genealogy?tab=basic and use filter GENERATION= CS

Also check link on your Alerts page and claim CSAs.

8 posts

Localvantia-everything you need to know in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Localvantia #Rewardical

3 days ago

Many people, older or new, want to know how to go about Localvantia programe. So, I thought of providing all the information at one place to help them get started in pre-registering more vendors in Localvantia.

Localvantia is a great programe which you can use to earn thousands of Rewardicals every month. Here is everything you need to know about Localvantia Merchants programe:

1)Localvantia Pre-Launch news.sfimg.com/2017/06/14/localvantia-pre-launch/

And the Forum discussions: www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=92012

And all the answers by Gery himself: www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=92012&sfiid=21505

2) Localvantia has launched: news.sfimg.com/2017/12/05/localvantia-has-launched/

And the Forum discussions:

www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=108563

And all the answers by Gery: www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=108563&sfiid=21505

Also read Rewardical ECA Programe: www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=116278

Hope this helps everyone.

9 posts

Localvania Inpossible? in Sales #Getting Started #Localvantia #Rewardical

3 days ago

Localvantia is a great programe which you can use to earn thousands of Rewardicals every month. Here is everything you need to know about Localvantia Merchants programe:

1)Localvantia Pre-Launch

news.sfimg.com/2017/06/14/localvantia-pre-launch/

And the Forum discussions: www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=92012

And all the answers by Gery himself: www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=92012&sfiid=21505

2) Localvantia has launched!https://news.sfimg.com/2017/12/05/localvantia-has-launched/

And the Forum discussions:

www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=108563

And all the answers by Gery: www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=108563&sfiid=21505

Also read Rewardical ECA Programe: www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=116278

Hope it helps you.

9 posts

Localvania Inpossible? in Sales #Getting Started #Localvantia #Rewardical

4 days ago

Firstly let me assure you that there are quite a good number of final registrations of Localvantia Merchants in Nigerian cities. You may search these in RW tab. That would assure you that you can too register many Localvantia Merchants in your city.

I can understand your hitch Faith because I too faced such a challenge initially. After gaining experience in registering few Localvantia Merchants successfully in my city, Delhi I have changed my strategy a little bit. Nowadays I pre-register only those prospective vendors who look educated and most importantly have Credit Cards.

I talk to the prospective vendors before pre-registeing them. The reasons are very simple to understand. Firstly, each vendor should have their own email address and should be opening their emails regularly. In third world countries majority of people do not still check their emails regularly though they may have their own emails. The invoice from support is sent on their emails though they can still directly see the claim on their Localvantia login home page.

The second important reason to talk to vendors beforehand is that I want to get that elusive Badge of 200 or 500 Localvantia which will give me 1500 or 3000 Badge Quest Points. The requirement is that we should have at least 50 percent final registrations. Out of 42 Pre-registered Localvantia Merchants I could register only 10 final registrations. So the percentage is nowhere near 50%. ( I suggest Gery to lower this requirement of final registrations. 25-30% is practical figure. We can not have more than 50% final registrations practically speaking with my own experience).

I ask the prospective vendors whether they use emails and have credit cards to pay for the invoices. I even ask them what percentage they would be comfortable to participate in our program. Then I take their permission to take their store front pics. I invite their questions and answer their questions to best of their satisfaction. Then I leave them by saying that I will return with an official invitation letter after pre-approval.

I suggest you to read everything related to Localvantia Merchants program thoroughly. Please do read all the answers given by Gery in Forum during pre-launch and post-launch of Localvantia Merchants program. That would make you fully equipped to answer the initial questions of prospective vendors. As you gain in experience you will be more confident of handling those prospective vendors.

Hope that helps you.

Gyanendra

14 posts

Why I don't see a full list in Miscellaneous

4 days ago

In my networking experience I have realized that talking or communicating with crossline members is not necessarily good all the time. There are more negatives involved in communicating with crossline legs than positives. I think it is best just to know how many have communicated to you rather than knowing who were all congratulating.

I prefer not to communicate with other SFI affiliates who are on social media unless they need some help. Even then I suggest them to contact their upline team leaders .

My SFI business starts with me and downlines. It hardly matters what others think of me or do or not do.

Hope that helps you.

Gyanendra

20 posts

And the flight drops? in Compensation

4 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

5 posts

Am I the only one having a problem with the Astronaut Badge? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

4 days ago

It would be better if you could write to support explaining your situation. They will definitely help you out. We from here can't know what exactly is preventing you from getting these Badges.

130 posts

New bigger, better Badge Quest! in SFI News #Contests

4 days ago

I think it will become very beneficial as we can have more number of RTs every month.

As always a great innovative way to reward TripleClicks members handsomely!

Thanks Gery and staff.

14 posts

Can I spend VP when I becom EA ? in Getting Started #Getting Started #VersaPoints

4 days ago

The sole purpose of Versa Points is to determine our ranks. Versa Points can not be spent or exchanged. Once we score 1500 Versa Points in the calendar month, we qualify to become Executive Affiliate and are then eligible to get all benefits applicable to EA rank as per the Benefits Chart. We keep that rank of EA till the last day of the month. On the first of next month all our VPs reset to zero.

Hope that helps you.

8 posts

Can we receive CSA Rewards by Backdating a Rank-upgrade in Ask Gery #CSA

5 days ago

For October we can't do now as the date for backdating has already passed. Those who already backdated before 8th November 2018 will surely receive them on or around 15th of the month.

We can surely do for all regular months and will receive all Second Home CSAs as applicable to that particular rank.

32 posts

To be or not to be! (BTL) .Hamlet's question? in Team Building #Team Building

6 days ago

Good question Iorna!

The answer to this question is very simple. I will try to explain this with an example.

Suppose someone opened a physical store. He wanted to know whether he will get sales or not. Every businessman with some experience knows that he is bound to get sales if he just displays the items correctly and opens his store daily timely, people are bound to visit and he will definitely get some sales. He also knows that not all people visiting his store will buy the products.

A good businessman also knows that the number of sales depends on number of people visiting his store. If no one visits the store it is guaranteed that there will not be any sales. If more number of people visit the store, more will be the chances of sales.

Sales in SFI is same too. Sales in my team depends on number of affiliates ( people as in above example)in my team ( PSAs+ CSAs). If there are more number of affiliates in my team, more are the chances that some of them will definitely buy some products ( become active). That is the reason I decided to get as many Team members ( that includes CSAs) as I can afford to ( buy or get assigned).

It's a numbers game.

Hope that helps you.

32 posts

To be or not to be! (BTL) .Hamlet's question? in Team Building #Team Building

6 days ago

It was not at all a Hamlet's question for me to go BTL. When I became active in SFI ( I was inactive for first 6 months) I understood the great power of Second Home CSAs. As BTL we get one share of Second Home CSAs! I wanted to have as many CSAs in my team as possible. Gradually you will all realise that we get a considerable percentage of our monthly commissions through these CSAs.

During my first year itself I got a top notch CSA via this Second Home CSAs Program! One fine morning I saw huge commission in my Scoreboard! That is the power of Second Home CSAs!

My advice: If you can, go BTL( or higher rank) immediately and get those business building Second Home CSAs every month.

Hope that helps you.

33 posts

Am I doing something wrong? in Compensation #Compensation #Sponsor #Team Building

10 days ago

I don't think you are doing anything wrong. But the pace at which you are doing is too slow I feel. 100 PSAs in 7+ years is too less a number. Just have a close look at Growth tab every day and you will find some people are recruiting way faster almost every day. They keep on recruiting every day in tens and few recruit in hundreds every day.

Find a way to recruit people almost every day or every week. When you recruit people in large numbers some of them are bound to become active and start purchasing products or services. We earn commissions only and only when our team members purchase any product or services. It's a numbers game.

Some members take too long a time to become active ( just like you became active with Auto-Delivery in last few months). We need to be patient too in this business. Even in other businesses too we need to be active, keep investing and have patience till we get desired results.

My best advice to you is continue your Auto-Delivery and keep requalifying as BTL or as Team Leader every month till you find few active PSAs and CSAs. Qualifying as Team Leader is important because you will keep receiving at least one share of Second Home CSAs every month. Some of these CSAs will become active eventually and you will then start earning commissions.

Hope that helps you.

13 posts

Localvantia - your experience in Getting Started #Localvantia

12 days ago

Hello Suzy,

You have asked 2 distinct questions. These are very good questions and answers to which will definitely help many affiliates and Team leaders here who really want to take advantage of this programe. I will answer these questions one by one.

1) What are your experiences?

My experience has been very good so far as I am collecting lot of Rewardicals every month.

As you can see, I have pre-registered quite a few Localvantia Merchants and 10 of them have been registered successfully. The most valuable or important has been the local grocery store from whom I used to buy often, even before I pre-registered him. My whole family grocery needs are fulfilled by this particular Localvantia Merchant and he is regularly paying the invoice sent to him by Support. I have mentioned this in my previous threads/posts in Forum here.

I have also registered cloth merchants, Electrical appliances vendor/repairer, Vet doctors ( I own a pet and registered the doctor treating my pet Eva-the-Cutie ), other medical doctors, restaurants in malls and eleswhere, photographers and my optical vendor etc.

Initially when the programe was in pre-launch and then after official launch I took lots of photographs of store fronts often visiting many streets on foot. I took photographs in such a way that no one noticed it ( lest it make vendors suspicious ) and pre-registered and finally was able to properly register 10 Localvantia Merchants. In many a cases I talked to the vendors in advance and took them in confidence and then they willingly allowed me to take photographs of their store fronts.

It takes a lot of efforts to do this. We need to have patience and perseverance because we are not going to get desired results overnight.

2) How do trade owners react to this program?

Majority of the merchants I have talked to have reacted positively to Localvantia Programe. Every merchant wants to increase their sales and add to their customer base.

We need to convey this message effectively to them that Localvantia Programe is going to help the vendors get more sales and add to their customer base. We need to do our homework before we approach vendors.

My suggestions:

a) Read everything related to Localvantia Merchants Programe

Read all the answers given by Gery in Pre-Launch and Post Launch of Localvania Programe at least 3-4 times. We need to understand each and every aspect of this great programe before we approach a prospective vendor. Never go unprepared to a vendor. If you do that you will forever loose that vendor.

b) Be presentable
Often we need to meet the decision makers in the company or store owners we intend to register after succesful pre-registration. Least to emphasize to dress appropriately while meeting them. Business owners like to meet neatly dressed people. Don't overdress either. Be normal. Approach with a professional mindset.

c) Rehearse your lines several times. Practicing answers to all probable questions will go a long way in getting the final registration completed.

Questions often asked by my vendors:
Q1. How much we need to pay for registration?
My answer: Registration is FREE. You do not need to pay unless we make sales for you.

Q2) How much we need to pay after sales?
My answer: It depends on the Participation Rate you choose while registering. It can be anything from half percent to 15 % , a rate you are comfortable with. It is entirely at your descretion ( Also read all the answers by Gery himself ).

Above 2 questions were asked by all the pre-registerd merchants and I was able to convince some of them ( 10 in fact ) effectively. You are not going to have 100 percent success rate but it will give you valuable experience how to approach next merchant.

d) Follow-ups

We are not going to get final registration in one meeting. We need to follow-up often with many visits. Each visit must address their previous questions or concerns. If you are not going to follow-up, do not pre-register any merhchant.

Hope this helps everyone in SFI or Zing Network and would be pleased to see many registered Localvantia Merhcants ( It took almost 2 hours to reply to this thread, often interrupted by Eva as she visits me every then and now ).

Gyanendra Puri

8 posts

VP Required for Retaining PSA & CSA'S in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building #VersaPoints

12 days ago

You need to remain active to keep your PSAs. Active means scoring at least 250 Versa Points every 45 days. So, if you keep on logging everyday and score those minimum of 10 free VPs every day then you should not have this problem.

To retain CSAs you need to requalify as EA every month.

This is done to ensure that PSAs and CSAs remain with active and more importantly with those affiliates who are taking this business seriously. A commited and serious affiliate or Team Leader can only guide their team members properly. In the absense of a commited leader their team members are most likely to leave this business. We do not want this to happen.

Hope that helps you.

11 posts

Is T-Time Drawing Okay? in VersaPoints #TCredits

13 days ago

It is working fine both in my laptop as well as in my smartphone.

Try again after few minutes or refresh the page or remove cache memory or temporary files. This may help you. If the problem persists you may write to support stating the details of your device/devices used.

9 posts

Do we earn decent income too? in Compensation #Compensation

13 days ago

Please see a similar looking question in another thread here www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1547944#post-1547944

This may help you.