50 TCredits for $9.99 SUPER Sale! Limited Time. Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

37x SUPPORT
Gyanendra P.

India

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

101 posts

Rewardical ECA Referral Gateway is here! in SFI News #ECA #Rewardical

10 hours ago

How is the claim to be submitted in case of purchases from Rewardical ECAs? Is it same as in case of Localvantia Merchants or it will be automatically tracked? My understanding is that it would be automatically tracked. Am I right?

5 posts

Have few prospects, need direction in ECA Program #ECA #Localvantia #Rewardical

1 day ago

For Localvantia programe you need to first Pre-register them as per this www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/lv_prereg . When pre-approval is done then you need to send them the Official Invitation Letter to join the Localvantia programe formally. The letter will have the website link and the code. Get all details here : www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=230562&referrer=search

For Rewardical ECA please go through the recent Forum thread and the news about it news.sfimg.com/2018/02/21/rewardical-eca-referral-gateway-is-here/ . The Gateway link is located under My Gateways in My Accounts

Hope that helps you.

3 posts

Free Shipping vs Express Shipping. in Suggestion Box

1 day ago

This problem is most likely to be solved by registered local and online stores in Rewardical website. We can get our desired products and services quickly and more efficiently via these 2 stores.

Late deliveries in TripleClicks will be a thing of the past in few years of time. Rewardical programe is going to be a game changer for Zing network.

42 posts

Rewardicals Tab and stores. in Marketing #Marketing #Rewardical #VersaPoints

2 days ago

I agree that it probably seems unfair to the other stores, but there will be a reason for it which we know nothing about. Trust in SFI to do the right thing.

And one of the reasons might be that they HAVE PAID to be there...

Not likely for now. One of my Local Stores which got approved 2 days back is amongst it. I don't think she has paid to be in top 10. She has not communicated it to me.

I think the reason for it could be that an empty Rewardical tab looks weird. To start with some stores have to be listed whether paid ones or not.

It's a fantastic beginning. I can foresee Rewardicals growing leaps and bounds in few years down the line.

Kudos to Team Gery!

101 posts

2 days ago

This is simply outstanding! I think it will beat most market players hands down. We all must take an initiative to bring as many online sellers on board as possible.

Kudos to Gery and his team to make it happen.

Another masterstroke by Gery and staff. They deserve a huge applause.

101 posts

2 days ago

Caught and fixed! Thank you.

One more thing needs to be fixed here.

"We currently have 8,160,970 million members worldwide."

It should either be 8.160970 million or simply 8,160,970 members . 8,160,970 million people simply do not exist.

10 posts

What's Going On? in Miscellaneous

6 days ago

I am also getting fewer VPs as compared to earlier. The change was announced when we started getting Rewardicals in place of MRPs. Though we get 12 VPs for turning all the red tabs green but we are no more getting Bonus VPs as was the case earlier. Gery also replied to one of the Forum questions that we will continue to get VPs when we spend TCredits while playing EZ games and bidding for Auctions.

Let's wait for more clarifications to come in this respect. Everything will be settled soon I hope.

25 posts

How I achieve Gold Team Leader Monthly. in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

9 days ago

This is a great way to build the business and go up the ladder. If we really want to move up then we need to seriously build this business by investing in it to help achieve our goals here.

Thanks Maree for sharing this valuable information.

6 posts

Can i get EA rank without any purchase of TC items in Team Building #Team Building #TripleClicks

10 days ago

You have already received many suggestions how to get free VPs or otherwise to maintain your EA rank.

Localvantia is an excellent way to get many VPs in future. You are already an EA now and eligible to pre-register many local merchants in your locality. Think of registering your grocery store from where you are already buying your monthly grocery needs. If duly registered then you will get many Rewardical Tokens by way of your monthly purchases. You can then redeem them for VPs if you like to.

This way you need not spend extra money. Think of many other local merchants like apparel shops from where you are buying clothes for your family's needs. Think of the mobile recharges you are getting done already from local merchants. The list could be more.

You will also get 10% of Rewardical Tokens if any of other SFI affiliates in your team buys from the same Localvantia merchant. In addition to it you will also get 10% for being Account Manager for that Localvantia Merchant. This could be huge in times to come.

Just imagine 2 or 3 years from now thousands of SFI affiliates or Rewardical Members buying from your registered Localvantia Merchants! The numbers could be mind boggling.

This factor alone could make a huge difference in your life. Grab it with both hands.

Wishing you all the best.

8 posts

Had to share this knowledge in Compensation

10 days ago

Yes, you are right. We are not supposed to declare our income other than what is stated in our Compensation Plan. New affiliates make this mistake often. In fact all of us make mistakes in life, but the best part of making mistakes is to learn from it. Some mistakes are so fatal that we don't live to make it again. We must be careful in what we do. All of us must go through the entire Affiliate Agreement to know what we can do and not do.

Thanks for sharing this highly valuable information.

13 posts

Struggle to reach EA rank in VersaPoints

17 days ago

All the actions which give us Versa points are listed in our TO-DO list which you are reviewing every day. Take a moment and read all the actions carefully and then figure out which action/s you can do best.

If you want to know about me then I buy TCredits pack as Auto-Delivery to get considerable amount of Versa points which helps me to maintain my rank.

9 posts

Hurdles in the way of creating something big in Getting Started #Compensation #Team Building

17 days ago

SFI is not a business of convincing people. It's a business of duplication. Convincing part is best done by SFI itself. We just need to bring people to SFI and in particular to this very Forum. You are convinced by the system itself. Take the system to the people, expose them to Forum discussions rather than trying to convince them. Send them Forum thread links.

SFI Affiliate Agreement does not allow us to show our income other than what is stated officially in our Compensation Plan. Recently there was a thread something like " Are you getting paid? " There was an overwhelming response to this thread. So many people commented on it yes they were getting paid every month.

Send them such links. These links will help you a great deal in convincing people by SFI rather than you convincing them.

Hope that helps you.

25 posts

PUH-LEEZE...just breathe in Miscellaneous #ECA #Localvantia #Rewardical

18 days ago

I agree with you. Yes, it takes time for the changes to show results and I believe it will make us all profitable in times to come.

Good post. Thanks for sharing it.

29 posts

Just Finished submission of my store to Rewardical in ECA Program #Rewardical

21 days ago

Congratulations! Wish you all the best.

16 posts

Applying orders to previous month. in Getting Started #Sales #TripleClicks

21 days ago

Yes you can. You can do it on first 8 days of this month not necessarily on 8th. You can do it now itself or tomorrow or till 8th.

16 posts

Applying orders to previous month. in Getting Started #Sales #TripleClicks

21 days ago

If you were short for qualifying VPs in your last month then you can achieve your rank by applying the order to the previous month.

This helps to maintain your rank streak and other benefits associated with the rank.

Hope that helps you.

13 posts

New ECA Rewardicals in ECA Program #ECA #Rewardical

21 days ago

This is what the announcement said: news.sfimg.com/2018/01/31/eca-program-moving-to-rewardical-com/

"For ECAs who were NOT retained and who would like to move to Rewardical, here’s how it will work:

Starting now, you can apply at www.rewardical.com/ECA/Register. The biggest change in being an ECA at Rewardical is that you will need to have your own website; we will no longer provide a store website for you."

You need to have your own website where you sell online. That is what it means.

Hope that helps you.

26 posts

Country Power Rank in Recognition #Leadership #Team Building #VersaPoints

22 days ago

Congratulations Farjana! Nice to see you on top. Keep up the good work.

14 posts

Anyone get Rewardicals from their PSA or PRM yesterday ? in Compensation #Compensation #Rewardical

22 days ago

Just received it now. Check your email for yours.

14 posts

Anyone get Rewardicals from their PSA or PRM yesterday ? in Compensation #Compensation #Rewardical

22 days ago

It may be just round the corner. We got it in the last month and we surely will get this month too.

18 posts

Rewardical Exchange in Suggestion Box #Rewardical

22 days ago

You can also directly redeem Rewardicals to Versa Points as already shown by others above.

344 posts

ECA program moving to Rewardical.com in SFI News #Rewardical #Sales #TripleClicks

23 days ago

The most awaited program unveiled! I hope it brings cheers to all of us. The best I like about it is that present online stores being listed in Rewardical.com and dishing out Rewardicals.

What it means to me as a Team Leader is that identify online E Commerce stores and get them listed on Rewardical search engine.

Thanks Gery and staff for yet another landmark development.

5 posts

Congratulations in Recognition #CSA

24 days ago

Congratulations Svetlana! Keep up the good work.

Congratulations Padmini for re-qualifying as BTL. You have shown that you can do it.

Wish you many more ranks.

Congratulations Karan for supporting Padmini. Excellent Team Work shown by all of you three!